Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2018, 09:26:57 AM »

Dont know if it's because of the number of Central American flights, but fair number of undercover cops and at least two dogs in the area. One wanted my pork roll, thought they might confiscate...

« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2018, 09:37:22 AM »

Dont know if it's because of the number of Central American flights, but fair number of undercover cops and at least two dogs in the area. One wanted my pork roll, thought they might confiscate...
Tell 'em it's Taylor Ham and they'll leave you alone.

« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2018, 09:40:41 AM »

Dont know if it's because of the number of Central American flights, but fair number of undercover cops and at least two dogs in the area. One wanted my pork roll, thought they might confiscate...
Tell 'em it's Taylor Ham and they'll leave you alone.
Bro.

« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2018, 10:04:13 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2018, 10:10:38 AM »

« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2018, 10:13:13 AM »

When I saw the headline I immediately thought which one of you but then it dawned on me nobody here exercises so felt a little better.  But of course this is a “Judgement Free Zone” so it would of course be acceptable to whatever......

PLAISTOW, New Hampshire -- A man who stripped naked before working out at a New Hampshire gym told police officers that he thought he was in a "Judgement Free Zone" before being arrested.

« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2018, 10:18:13 AM »

Hey Tony - the RP Decades that the Page has up today, were those the ones you were wanting to try again?

« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2018, 10:26:47 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret and SCDave.

« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2018, 10:27:51 AM »

When I saw the headline I immediately thought which one of you but then it dawned on me nobody here exercises so felt a little better.  But of course this is a “Judgement Free Zone” so it would of course be acceptable to whatever......

PLAISTOW, New Hampshire -- A man who stripped naked before working out at a New Hampshire gym told police officers that he thought he was in a "Judgement Free Zone" before being arrested.
I'm not judging but get your ass crack off that weight bench. Sheesh.

« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2018, 10:30:21 AM »

Hey Tony - the RP Decades that the Page has up today, were those the ones you were wanting to try again?
Not a bad deal. I actually have one of the Cameroons with me. I'll try to smoke it today and see if I should pick up some more.

« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2018, 10:31:44 AM »

Dont know if it's because of the number of Central American flights, but fair number of undercover cops and at least two dogs in the area. One wanted my pork roll, thought they might confiscate...
Tell 'em it's Taylor Ham and they'll leave you alone.
Actually it was...they are less sophisticated in the north of Jersey.

« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2018, 10:33:56 AM »

Hey Tony - the RP Decades that the Page has up today, were those the ones you were wanting to try again?
Not a bad deal. I actually have one of the Cameroons with me. I'll try to smoke it today and see if I should pick up some more.
I might give them a whirl. I do enjoy a Cameroon wrapper.

« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2018, 10:35:40 AM »

Good day SCDave and RevRaz

« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2018, 10:36:41 AM »

Closing up the doors,  time to shut down.

« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2018, 10:43:05 AM »

Hey Tony - the RP Decades that the Page has up today, were those the ones you were wanting to try again?
Not a bad deal. I actually have one of the Cameroons with me. I'll try to smoke it today and see if I should pick up some more.
I might give them a whirl. I do enjoy a Cameroon wrapper.
DAMMIT! Left that one at home. But I might bite anyway based on Sam's recommendation.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6