Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22

This is a well aged Camacho Corojo 10th anniversary limited edition and I'm extremely disappointed.  The celo was yellow and I was expecting so much but it's meh and one note.  I should have prefaced that I am a Camacho fan.  The 2nd half of this robusto is a little better but it won't be missed when I put it out.
Canal worthy?
It was smokable but my expectations were high.  This was an example of too much aging screwing up a cigar.
TWSS. evening Tony.  San Lotano Oval toro on fire here.  Beautiful fall evening.  Dinner on the terrace with the little woman.
Logged

glassken

This is a well aged Camacho Corojo 10th anniversary limited edition and I'm extremely disappointed.  The celo was yellow and I was expecting so much but it's meh and one note.  I should have prefaced that I am a Camacho fan.  The 2nd half of this robusto is a little better but it won't be missed when I put it out.
Canal worthy?
It was smokable but my expectations were high.  This was an example of too much aging screwing up a cigar.
Tony, how much aging? I have quite a stash of these. Have not smoked one in a year, or so. When CI had the boxes on sale, about two years ago?? they were great OTT. I have the 11/18 vitola.

This is a well aged Camacho Corojo 10th anniversary limited edition and I'm extremely disappointed.  The celo was yellow and I was expecting so much but it's meh and one note.  I should have prefaced that I am a Camacho fan.  The 2nd half of this robusto is a little better but it won't be missed when I put it out.
Canal worthy?
It was smokable but my expectations were high.  This was an example of too much aging screwing up a cigar.
Tony, how much aging? I have quite a stash of these. Have not smoked on in a year, or so. When CI had the boxes on sale, about two years ago??
Evening Ken.  Got some Diesels with some age on them I need to try for just that reason

This is a well aged Camacho Corojo 10th anniversary limited edition and I'm extremely disappointed.  The celo was yellow and I was expecting so much but it's meh and one note.  I should have prefaced that I am a Camacho fan.  The 2nd half of this robusto is a little better but it won't be missed when I put it out.
Canal worthy?
It was smokable but my expectations were high.  This was an example of too much aging screwing up a cigar.
Tony, how much aging? I have quite a stash of these. Have not smoked one in a year, or so. When CI had the boxes on sale, about two years ago?? they were great OTT. I have the 11/18 vitola.
It had to be a couple of years, at least.  But I can't compare it to OTT because I never had the rubusto prior to today.  Could have also just been my palate and/or my high expectations.  Burn and draw were perfect.

Chiefs are handling the Patiots.  Are the Pats now just another football team?
Logged

IrascibleOldFool

Chiefs are handling the Patiots.  Are the Pats now just another football team?
yup

Chiefs are handling the Patiots.  Are the Pats now just another football team?
Indeed.  But it doesn't appear Shaun will get the 50 points he was looking for.

Chiefs are handling the Patiots.  Are the Pats now just another football team?
yup
17 - zip, da Chiefs.  Sheesh!

This is a well aged Camacho Corojo 10th anniversary limited edition and I'm extremely disappointed.  The celo was yellow and I was expecting so much but it's meh and one note.  I should have prefaced that I am a Camacho fan.  The 2nd half of this robusto is a little better but it won't be missed when I put it out.
Canal worthy?
It was smokable but my expectations were high.  This was an example of too much aging screwing up a cigar.
Kinda like the way I feel at times...

This is a well aged Camacho Corojo 10th anniversary limited edition and I'm extremely disappointed.  The celo was yellow and I was expecting so much but it's meh and one note.  I should have prefaced that I am a Camacho fan.  The 2nd half of this robusto is a little better but it won't be missed when I put it out.
Canal worthy?
It was smokable but my expectations were high.  This was an example of too much aging screwing up a cigar.
TWSS. evening Tony.  San Lotano Oval toro on fire here.  Beautiful fall evening.  Dinner on the terrace with the little woman.
+1

Chiefs are handling the Patiots.  Are the Pats now just another football team?
Indeed.  But it doesn't appear Shaun will get the 50 points he was looking for.
Unless KC scores them all.

Chiefs are handling the Patiots.  Are the Pats now just another football team?
Indeed.  But it doesn't appear Shaun will get the 50 points he was looking for.
Unless KC scores them all.
That's Kansas City.

Chiefs are handling the Patiots.  Are the Pats now just another football team?
Indeed.  But it doesn't appear Shaun will get the 50 points he was looking for.
Unless KC scores them all.
Indeed!

Chiefs are handling the Patiots.  Are the Pats now just another football team?
Indeed.  But it doesn't appear Shaun will get the 50 points he was looking for.
Unless KC scores them all.
That's Kansas City.
That's a tall order though.

Now I can't wait to see the reaction, hopefully not a waste of your time.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22