Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Oooof, what a day. Went with a churchill today. Everything is gonna be alright.

And you got us to page 6.
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

And you got us to page 6.//Good evening to you all I hang out all day with you all,But don’t post much ,When you get my age all you can talk about is what you’ve  done not what you are doing and that ain’t very interesting,But I enjoy all of your posts
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

And you got us to page 6.//Good evening to you all I hang out all day with you all,But don’t post much ,When you get my age all you can talk about is what you’ve  done not what you are doing and that ain’t very interesting,But I enjoy all of your posts
Well can’t even post correctly

And you got us to page 6.//Good evening to you all I hang out all day with you all,But don’t post much ,When you get my age all you can talk about is what you’ve  done not what you are doing and that ain’t very interesting,But I enjoy all of your posts
Well can’t even post correctly
Always good to have you stop by SS!

And you got us to page 6.//Good evening to you all I hang out all day with you all,But don’t post much ,When you get my age all you can talk about is what you’ve  done not what you are doing and that ain’t very interesting,But I enjoy all of your posts
Well can’t even post correctly
You're just out of practice.

And you got us to page 6.//Good evening to you all I hang out all day with you all,But don’t post much ,When you get my age all you can talk about is what you’ve  done not what you are doing and that ain’t very interesting,But I enjoy all of your posts
Well can’t even post correctly
You're just out of practice.
TWSS

And you got us to page 6.//Good evening to you all I hang out all day with you all,But don’t post much ,When you get my age all you can talk about is what you’ve  done not what you are doing and that ain’t very interesting,But I enjoy all of your posts
Well can’t even post correctly
You're just out of practice.
TWSS
Touché

And you got us to page 6.//Good evening to you all I hang out all day with you all,But don’t post much ,When you get my age all you can talk about is what you’ve  done not what you are doing and that ain’t very interesting,But I enjoy all of your posts
Well can’t even post correctly
You're just out of practice.
TWSS
Goes without saying.

Have a good evening of drinking/working Bean?

Watching some exciting curling to start the Olympics.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]