Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2017, 07:48:05 AM »

Morning, all. Happy jammin' and humpin'.
I'm tired just thinking about all that. How goes it, LTG?
Goes well, my friend. Hoping your second interview goes well. Speaking of interviews, Nate interviewed for a position in my new department yesterday. All indications are that it went swimmingly.
He could sell white gloves to a lady holding a ketchup lollipop

« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2017, 07:51:57 AM »

Howdy, Fellas... what the hell's hapnin'
Everything and nothing at all. Good morning, Steve.

« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2017, 07:53:03 AM »

Morning, all. Happy jammin' and humpin'.
I'm tired just thinking about all that. How goes it, LTG?
Goes well, my friend. Hoping your second interview goes well. Speaking of interviews, Nate interviewed for a position in my new department yesterday. All indications are that it went swimmingly.
So he brought his kneepads then?
Was going to say, there are so many positions for which Nate is suited.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/5/2017
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2017, 07:54:52 AM »

Early morning drop in for Mr. Steve.

May be the only gap I hit today... then again.  ;)

Morning, Dave
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/5/2017
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2017, 07:57:33 AM »

Morning, all. Happy jammin' and humpin'.
I'm tired just thinking about all that. How goes it, LTG?
Goes well, my friend. Hoping your second interview goes well. Speaking of interviews, Nate interviewed for a position in my new department yesterday. All indications are that it went swimmingly.
He could sell white gloves to a lady holding a ketchup lollipop

I've heard that as popsicle, but what the heck do I know. I'm not in sales.

Greetings, SirMixAScott
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/5/2017
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2017, 08:00:18 AM »

Howdy, Fellas... what the hell's hapnin'
Everything and nothing at all. Good morning, Steve.

'Morning, Tony. Good luck! Hope you find something soon, or you may start syncing cycles with the warden.  :o ;D

« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2017, 08:02:28 AM »

Early morning drop in for Mr. Steve.

May be the only gap I hit today... then again.  ;)

Morning, Dave
All this Nate talk got you a little frisky?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/5/2017
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2017, 08:02:41 AM »

Okay, off to the first meeting of the day. Yay, me!

« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2017, 08:10:31 AM »

Okay, off to the first meeting of the day. Yay, me!
Knock 'em dead, Steve.

« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2017, 08:18:35 AM »

Morning, all. Happy jammin' and humpin'.
I'm tired just thinking about all that. How goes it, LTG?
Goes well, my friend. Hoping your second interview goes well. Speaking of interviews, Nate interviewed for a position in my new department yesterday. All indications are that it went swimmingly.
Would he be reporting to you?

« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2017, 08:19:48 AM »

Howdy, Fellas... what the hell's hapnin'
Everything and nothing at all. Good morning, Steve.

'Morning, Tony. Good luck! Hope you find something soon, or you may start syncing cycles with the warden.  :o ;D
Too late.

« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2017, 08:22:15 AM »

Morning OpportunityTony, SoundsGoodRaz and CarolinaDave.
When's the next trip?

« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2017, 08:22:35 AM »

Morning, all. Happy jammin' and humpin'.
I'm tired just thinking about all that. How goes it, LTG?
Goes well, my friend. Hoping your second interview goes well. Speaking of interviews, Nate interviewed for a position in my new department yesterday. All indications are that it went swimmingly.
So he brought his kneepads then?
Well, he was interviewed by 3 women, so I hope he brought his Dean pills.

« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2017, 08:23:14 AM »

Morning, all. Happy jammin' and humpin'.
I'm tired just thinking about all that. How goes it, LTG?
Goes well, my friend. Hoping your second interview goes well. Speaking of interviews, Nate interviewed for a position in my new department yesterday. All indications are that it went swimmingly.
Would he be reporting to you?
Nah, we'd be in the same position.

« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2017, 08:23:26 AM »

Morning, all. Happy jammin' and humpin'.
I'm tired just thinking about all that. How goes it, LTG?
Goes well, my friend. Hoping your second interview goes well. Speaking of interviews, Nate interviewed for a position in my new department yesterday. All indications are that it went swimmingly.
So he brought his kneepads then?
Was going to say, there are so many positions for which Nate is suited.
You'd know, huh?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10