CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on August 08, 2014, 12:00:38 AM

Title: 8/8/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on August 08, 2014, 12:00:38 AM
Let's talk cigars!    What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?

Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 08, 2014, 12:05:30 AM
Cake didn't happen.  I got rooked.  Oh well, going to bed.  Good night.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Wenglish on August 08, 2014, 12:26:20 AM
The Cuaba Herf is happening on Saturday, 8/9, at 7PM eastern.  Still need to get a confirmation from two or three more BOTLs, but it's looking pretty set.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 08, 2014, 02:32:07 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 08, 2014, 02:38:31 AM
 6 The Griffin's Robusto
         10/37.50
 5 My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petite Robusto
          5/25.00
 4 Diesel Unholy Cocktail Torpedo
         10/29.99
 3 La Aurora Preferidos Ecuador
          5/25.00
 2 Oliva Master Blends III Robusto
         10/39.99
 1 Diamond Crown Julius Caeser
          3/37.25
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 08, 2014, 02:39:50 AM
Today is Friday, August 8, the 220th day of 2014. There are 145 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 08, 2014, 02:40:15 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On August 8, 1974, President Richard Nixon announced his resignation, effective the next day, following damaging new revelations in the Watergate scandal.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 08, 2014, 02:40:40 AM
On this date:
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 08, 2014, 02:41:09 AM
In 1814, during the War of 1812, peace talks between the United States and Britain began in Ghent, Belgium.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 08, 2014, 02:41:46 AM
In 1911, President William Howard Taft signed a measure raising the number of U.S. representatives from 391 to 433, effective with the next Congress, with a proviso to add two more when New Mexico and Arizona became states.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 08, 2014, 02:42:14 AM
In 1937, during the Second Sino-Japanese War, Japan completed its occupation of Beijing.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 08, 2014, 02:42:48 AM
In 1942, during World War II, six Nazi saboteurs who were captured after landing in the U.S. were executed in Washington, D.C.; two others who'd cooperated with authorities were spared.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 08, 2014, 02:43:17 AM
In 1945, President Harry S. Truman signed the U.S. instrument of ratification for the United Nations Charter. The Soviet Union declared war against Japan during World War II.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 08, 2014, 02:43:39 AM
In 1953, the United States and South Korea initialed a mutual security pact.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 08, 2014, 02:44:06 AM
In 1963, Britain's "Great Train Robbery" took place as thieves made off with 2.6 million pounds in banknotes.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 08, 2014, 02:44:36 AM
In 1968, the Republican national convention in Miami Beach nominated Richard Nixon for president on the first ballot.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 08, 2014, 02:45:10 AM
In 1973, Vice President Spiro T. Agnew branded as "damned lies" reports he had taken kickbacks from government contracts in Maryland, and vowed not to resign — which he ended up doing.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 08, 2014, 02:45:31 AM
In 1978, the U.S. launched Pioneer Venus 2, which carried scientific probes to study the atmosphere of Venus.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 08, 2014, 02:45:55 AM
In 1994, Israel and Jordan opened the first road link between the two once-warring countries.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 08, 2014, 02:46:23 AM
In 2007, space shuttle Endeavour roared into orbit with teacher-astronaut Barbara Morgan on board.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 08, 2014, 02:46:51 AM
Ten years ago: Alan Keyes, the Republican two-time presidential hopeful, threw his hat into Illinois' U.S. Senate race (he ended up losing in a landslide to Democrat Barack Obama). Actress Fay Wray, the damsel held atop the Empire State Building by the giant ape in "King Kong," died in New York City at age 96.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 08, 2014, 02:47:15 AM
Five years ago: Sonia Sotomayor was sworn in as the U.S. Supreme Court's first Hispanic and third female justice. A small plane collided with a sightseeing helicopter over the Hudson River in New York City, killing nine people, including five Italian tourists. Typhoon Morakot slammed into Taiwan, leaving more than 670 either dead or missing (the typhoon also killed 22 people in the Philippines and eight in China).
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 08, 2014, 02:47:36 AM
One year ago: The U.S. sharply escalated its drone war in Yemen, with military officials in the Arab country reporting three strikes that left a dozen dead. Actress Karen Black, 74, who was featured in such counterculture favorites as "Easy Rider," Five Easy Pieces" and "Nashville," died in Los Angeles. Opera singer Regina Resnik, 90, died in New York.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 08, 2014, 02:48:12 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actor Richard Anderson is 88. Actress Nita Talbot is 84. Basketball Hall of Fame coach Jerry Tarkanian is 84. Singer Mel Tillis is 82. Actor Dustin Hoffman is 77. Actress Connie Stevens is 76. Country singer Phil Balsley (The Statler Brothers) is 75. Actor Larry Wilcox is 67. Actor Keith Carradine is 65. Rhythm-and-blues singer Airrion Love (The Stylistics) is 65. Country singer Jamie O'Hara is 64. Movie director Martin Brest is 63. Radio-TV personality Robin Quivers is 62. Percussionist Anton Fig (TV: "Late Show With David Letterman") is 61. Actor Donny Most is 61. Rock musician Dennis Drew (10,000 Maniacs) is 57. TV personality Deborah Norville is 56. Actor-singer Harry Crosby is 56. Rock musician The Edge (U2) is 53. Rock musician Rikki Rockett (Poison) is 53. Rapper Kool Moe Dee is 52. Rock musician Ralph Rieckermann is 52. Middle distance runner Suzy Favor Hamilton is 46. Rock singer Scott Stapp is 41. Country singer Mark Wills is 41. Actor Kohl Sudduth is 40. Rock musician Tom Linton (Jimmy Eat World) is 39. Singer JC Chasez ('N Sync) is 38. Actress Tawny Cypress is 38. Rhythm-and-blues singer Drew Lachey (lah-SHAY') (98 Degrees) is 38. Rhythm-and-blues singer Marsha Ambrosius is 37. Actress Lindsay Sloane is 37. Actress Countess Vaughn is 36. Actor Michael Urie is 34. Tennis player Roger Federer is 33. Actress Meagan Good is 33. Britain's Princess Beatrice of York is 26. Actor Ken Baumann is 25. Pop singer Shawn Mendes is 16.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 08, 2014, 02:48:49 AM
Thought for Today: "It is the anonymous 'they,' the enigmatic 'they' who are in charge. Who is 'they'? I don't know. Nobody knows. Not even 'they' themselves." — Joseph Heller, American author (1923-1999).

Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 08, 2014, 02:49:53 AM
You Know You're in Trouble When ..
-------------------------

Your accountants letter of resignation is postmarked Zurich.

You have to hitch hike to the bank to make your car payment.

Your suggestion box starts ticking.

Your secretary tells you the FBI is on line 1, the DA is on line 2, and CBS is on line 3.

You see your stockbroker hitchhiking out of town.

You see the captain running toward the railing wearing a life jacket.

They pay your wages out of petty cash.

You make more than you ever made, owe more than you ever owed, and have less than you've ever had.

You tell the barber what you think about his prices before you get your haircut.

Getting there is half the fun and three-fourths of the vacation budget.

The simple instructions enclosed aren't.

A black cat crosses you path and drops dead.

You take an assertiveness training course and you're afraid to tell your wife.

The plumber floats by on your kitchen table.

Your pacemaker has only a thirty day guarantee.

The candles on your cake set off your smoke alarm.

The pest exterminator crawls under your house and never comes out.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 08, 2014, 03:40:27 AM
 7 H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill
          5/23.50
 6 The Griffin's Robusto
         10/37.50
 5 My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petite Robusto
          5/25.00
 4 Diesel Unholy Cocktail Torpedo
         10/29.99
 3 La Aurora Preferidos Ecuador
          5/25.00
 2 Oliva Master Blends III Robusto
         10/39.99
 1 Diamond Crown Julius Caeser
          3/37.25
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 08, 2014, 05:26:30 AM
 8 Perdomo Lot 23 Robusto
         10/33.50
 7 H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill
          5/23.50
 6 The Griffin's Robusto
         10/37.50
 5 My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petite Robusto
          5/25.00
 4 Diesel Unholy Cocktail Torpedo
         10/29.99
 3 La Aurora Preferidos Ecuador
          5/25.00
 2 Oliva Master Blends III Robusto
         10/39.99
 1 Diamond Crown Julius Caeser
          3/37.25
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 08, 2014, 06:30:58 AM
Where is everyone?
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 06:32:59 AM
Morning Chip.  You here by your lonesome again?
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 08, 2014, 06:44:07 AM
good morning guys. IT'S FRIDAY!
heading out to the nut house, running a bit behind.
...... and it's date night.
having breakfast with my daughter and her Fresh Air child tomorrow. nice start to the weekend and a 6:30am tee time Sunday with my golf partner.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 08, 2014, 06:52:17 AM
 9 Sam Leccia Luchador El Hombre
          5/27.50
 8 Perdomo Lot 23 Robusto
         10/33.50
 7 H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill
          5/23.50
 6 The Griffin's Robusto
         10/37.50
 5 My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petite Robusto
          5/25.00
 4 Diesel Unholy Cocktail Torpedo
         10/29.99
 3 La Aurora Preferidos Ecuador
          5/25.00
 2 Oliva Master Blends III Robusto
         10/39.99
 1 Diamond Crown Julius Caeser
          3/37.25
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 06:52:25 AM
good morning guys. IT'S FRIDAY!
heading out to the nut house, running a bit behind.
...... and it's date night.
having breakfast with my daughter and her Fresh Air child tomorrow. nice start to the weekend and a 6:30am tee time Sunday with my golf partner.
Sounds like a mighty fine start to the weekend Dean, enjoy!  Is this the lawyer daughter?
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 08, 2014, 06:53:08 AM
Morning Chip.  You here by your lonesome again?
I am afraid so!
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 08, 2014, 06:53:27 AM
Good morning Dean and Dave.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 08, 2014, 06:53:49 AM
Workaference time for me. Enjoy the jam guys.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 06:56:45 AM
Workaference time for me. Enjoy the jam guys.
Good to jam into the weekend
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 08, 2014, 07:32:35 AM
good morning guys. IT'S FRIDAY!
heading out to the nut house, running a bit behind.
...... and it's date night.
having breakfast with my daughter and her Fresh Air child tomorrow. nice start to the weekend and a 6:30am tee time Sunday with my golf partner.
Sounds like a mighty fine start to the weekend Dean, enjoy!  Is this the lawyer daughter?
yes.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: sfish on August 08, 2014, 07:38:51 AM
Workaference time for me. Enjoy the jam guys.
Good to jam into the weekend
Good to jam something in on the weekend also
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 07:52:49 AM
10   La Perla Habana WIDE Torpedo
         10/32.50
 9   Sam Leccia Luchador El Hombre
          5/27.50
 8   Perdomo Lot 23 Robusto
         10/33.50
 7   H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill
          5/23.50
 6   The Griffin's Robusto
         10/37.50
 5   My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petite Robusto
          5/25.00
 4   Diesel Unholy Cocktail Torpedo
         10/29.99
 3   La Aurora Preferidos Ecuador
          5/25.00
 2   Oliva Master Blends III Robusto
         10/39.99
 1   Diamond Crown Julius Caeser
          3/37.25
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 07:53:25 AM
Workaference time for me. Enjoy the jam guys.
Good to jam into the weekend
Good to jam something in on the weekend also
For the rest of us....Dean's covered.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 08, 2014, 07:54:41 AM
Happy Friday and Payday brothers!
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 07:55:12 AM
Morning Littlefish.  Any big plans for the weekend?
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 07:55:48 AM
Happy Friday and Payday brothers!
Indeed, morning yellowstar.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: sfish on August 08, 2014, 08:00:36 AM
Morning Littlefish.  Any big plans for the weekend?
My son's Birthday tomorrow, turning 9. Taking him to Hockey Monkey for some new gear in the morning, may take him to the movies tonight. Looks like Ninja Turtles are in my future at some point. Past that it's his choice for an activity tomorrow afternoon, need to start getting things together for OBX starting Sunday. What does your schedule look like in the near future?
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: sfish on August 08, 2014, 08:01:30 AM
Happy Friday and Payday brothers!
Payday? What's that? Direct deposit takes all the fun out of that process these days, morning Shaun
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 08, 2014, 08:02:02 AM
Good morning, gents.  Getting another late start today.  Which means I'm gonna have to take a long lunch and leave early.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 08, 2014, 08:03:38 AM
Happy Friday and Payday brothers!
Indeed, morning yellowstar.
Mornin Dave! Any weekend plans?
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: sfish on August 08, 2014, 08:03:55 AM
Minus a trip to the brewery it sounds like the JWacky approach to the work day, morning Tony
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 08, 2014, 08:04:09 AM
Happy Friday and Payday brothers!
Payday? What's that? Direct deposit takes all the fun out of that process these days, morning Shaun
Well, true...paid off some unsecured debt, so that always feels nice.  Morning Scott!
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 08, 2014, 08:04:30 AM
Good morning, gents.  Getting another late start today.  Which means I'm gonna have to take a long lunch and leave early.
LOL...atta boy Tony!
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 08, 2014, 08:09:12 AM
Good morning cigar butts....
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 08, 2014, 08:12:10 AM
fucking nuts are pissing me off.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 08, 2014, 08:14:08 AM
Good morning cigar butts....
Happy Friday BDad!
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 08, 2014, 08:14:21 AM
fucking nuts are pissing me off.
2 more weeks!
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: sfish on August 08, 2014, 08:15:30 AM
fucking nuts are pissing me off.
Should give you some comfort, it's business as usual
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 08, 2014, 08:18:54 AM
Good morning cigar butts....
Happy Friday BDad!
Good morning Shaun... Are you ready for a weekend...?
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: sfish on August 08, 2014, 08:19:43 AM
fucking nuts are pissing me off.
Out of curiosity, what exactly do the nuts do to get your goat?
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 08, 2014, 08:20:04 AM
Good morning cigar butts....
Happy Friday BDad!
Good morning Shaun... Are you ready for a weekend...?
Should be an awesome weekend...wife is workin Fri-Sun day shifts so it will be nice and relaxing!  You?
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: sfish on August 08, 2014, 08:27:39 AM
Good morning cigar butts....
Happy Friday BDad!
Good morning Shaun... Are you ready for a weekend...?
Should be an awesome weekend...wife is workin Fri-Sun day shifts so it will be nice and relaxing!  You?
Damn, who's better than you?
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 08, 2014, 08:30:09 AM
Good morning cigar butts....
Happy Friday BDad!
Good morning Shaun... Are you ready for a weekend...?
Should be an awesome weekend...wife is workin Fri-Sun day shifts so it will be nice and relaxing!  You?
I have to babysit today and tomorrow... So it's play time with the kids until Sunday.  I enjoy it, but it really wears me out.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 08, 2014, 08:32:52 AM
Good morning cigar butts....
Happy Friday BDad!
Good morning Shaun... Are you ready for a weekend...?
Should be an awesome weekend...wife is workin Fri-Sun day shifts so it will be nice and relaxing!  You?
I have to babysit today and tomorrow... So it's play time with the kids until Sunday.  I enjoy it, but it really wears me out.
Let the kids wear you out and then smoke like a chimney on Sunday!
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 08:34:03 AM
Morning Littlefish.  Any big plans for the weekend?
My son's Birthday tomorrow, turning 9. Taking him to Hockey Monkey for some new gear in the morning, may take him to the movies tonight. Looks like Ninja Turtles are in my future at some point. Past that it's his choice for an activity tomorrow afternoon, need to start getting things together for OBX starting Sunday. What does your schedule look like in the near future?
Yea, yea, you just want an excuse to go see Megan Fox.  Home next week then off to JWacky land the following.  Need to get out to our Kiel facility in early Sept.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Threebean on August 08, 2014, 08:35:54 AM
Morning mofos.  Nice to see a Friday jam.  You remember, that place where the cigar deals change at unequal periods throughout the day.  The place from which this place was spawned.  Or hatched.  Or regurgitated.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 08, 2014, 08:36:38 AM
Minus a trip to the brewery it sounds like the JWacky approach to the work day, morning Tony
We had all the birthday stuff going on at my house last night, for my eldest.  Unfortunately, by the time I got home from work the cake thing had already happened.  I thought maybe there was another cake slotted for after dinner but Noooooo!  The moral to this story?  DON'T BE LATE!
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: ss2 on August 08, 2014, 08:36:38 AM
Good morning all!  workin & lurkin today.  Hope everyone's Friday is smooth & easy!
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 08:37:24 AM
Good morning, gents.  Getting another late start today.  Which means I'm gonna have to take a long lunch and leave early.
Now THAT sounds like a plan!
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 08, 2014, 08:38:16 AM
Morning mofos.  Nice to see a Friday jam.  You remember, that place where the cigar deals change at unequal periods throughout the day.  The place from which this place was spawned.  Or hatched.  Or regurgitated.
Yeah yeah yeah, mornin 3B!
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 08, 2014, 08:38:24 AM
fucking nuts are pissing me off.
That's better than pissing on your nuts because your dick's too short.  I mean, I would imagine that's the case.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 08, 2014, 08:38:28 AM
Good morning cigar butts....
Happy Friday BDad!
Good morning Shaun... Are you ready for a weekend...?
Should be an awesome weekend...wife is workin Fri-Sun day shifts so it will be nice and relaxing!  You?
I have to babysit today and tomorrow... So it's play time with the kids until Sunday.  I enjoy it, but it really wears me out.
Let the kids wear you out and then smoke like a chimney on Sunday!
Some times it's more like needing Icy Hot for my sore muscles.  My last grandchild catastrophe was when the 5 years old climbed up behind me on the back of the couched and jumped onto my shoulders and got me in a leg lock choke hold.  She almost flipped me right off of the couch.  That resulted in 4 days of Icy Hot. ugh..!
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 08:38:35 AM
Morning mofos.  Nice to see a Friday jam.  You remember, that place where the cigar deals change at unequal periods throughout the day.  The place from which this place was spawned.  Or hatched.  Or regurgitated.
Hey Bean, don't know which place to catch you....you heard from TexasDave lately?  Been AWOL over a week now.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 08, 2014, 08:38:51 AM
Good morning all!  workin & lurkin today.  Hope everyone's Friday is smooth & easy!
Good morning Sam!  Boss is out, gonna be a smooth one...hope yours is too!
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 08:41:11 AM
11   E.P. Carrillo Cardinal Maduro 52 (robusto)
          5/22.50
10   La Perla Habana WIDE Torpedo
         10/32.50
 9   Sam Leccia Luchador El Hombre
          5/27.50
 8   Perdomo Lot 23 Robusto
         10/33.50
 7   H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill
          5/23.50
 6   The Griffin's Robusto
         10/37.50
 5   My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petite Robusto
          5/25.00
 4   Diesel Unholy Cocktail Torpedo
         10/29.99
 3   La Aurora Preferidos Ecuador
          5/25.00
 2   Oliva Master Blends III Robusto
         10/39.99
 1   Diamond Crown Julius Caeser
          3/37.25
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Threebean on August 08, 2014, 08:42:30 AM
Morning mofos.  Nice to see a Friday jam.  You remember, that place where the cigar deals change at unequal periods throughout the day.  The place from which this place was spawned.  Or hatched.  Or regurgitated.
Hey Bean, don't know which place to catch you....you heard from TexasDave lately?  Been AWOL over a week now.
Morning Dave.  Nope, not seen him here nor there, but I've been pretty scarce myself, so that's not saying much.  I'll likely be fading away here as the workaference builds.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: sfish on August 08, 2014, 08:43:28 AM
Minus a trip to the brewery it sounds like the JWacky approach to the work day, morning Tony
We had all the birthday stuff going on at my house last night, for my eldest.  Unfortunately, by the time I got home from work the cake thing had already happened.  I thought maybe there was another cake slotted for after dinner but Noooooo!  The moral to this story?  DON'T BE LATE!
That's funny, Tony not being late, good stuff
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 08:43:47 AM
Good morning cigar butts....
Happy Friday BDad!
Good morning Shaun... Are you ready for a weekend...?
Should be an awesome weekend...wife is workin Fri-Sun day shifts so it will be nice and relaxing!  You?
I have to babysit today and tomorrow... So it's play time with the kids until Sunday.  I enjoy it, but it really wears me out.
Let the kids wear you out and then smoke like a chimney on Sunday!
Some times it's more like needing Icy Hot for my sore muscles.  My last grandchild catastrophe was when the 5 years old climbed up behind me on the back of the couched and jumped onto my shoulders and got me in a leg lock choke hold.  She almost flipped me right off of the couch.  That resulted in 4 days of Icy Hot. ugh..!
Need to hit the gym during the week to be ready for them!
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: sfish on August 08, 2014, 08:45:03 AM
Good morning cigar butts....
Happy Friday BDad!
Good morning Shaun... Are you ready for a weekend...?
Should be an awesome weekend...wife is workin Fri-Sun day shifts so it will be nice and relaxing!  You?
I have to babysit today and tomorrow... So it's play time with the kids until Sunday.  I enjoy it, but it really wears me out.
Let the kids wear you out and then smoke like a chimney on Sunday!
Some times it's more like needing Icy Hot for my sore muscles.  My last grandchild catastrophe was when the 5 years old climbed up behind me on the back of the couched and jumped onto my shoulders and got me in a leg lock choke hold.  She almost flipped me right off of the couch.  That resulted in 4 days of Icy Hot. ugh..!
Nice kids, sounds fun. "Now I know why tigers eat their young"
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: ss2 on August 08, 2014, 08:45:15 AM
Good morning all!  workin & lurkin today.  Hope everyone's Friday is smooth & easy!
Good morning Sam!  Boss is out, gonna be a smooth one...hope yours is too!
Cool!  Thanks!  Planning on making it as smooth a ride as I can!  Depends on those pesky customers.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: sfish on August 08, 2014, 08:46:12 AM
Morning mofos.  Nice to see a Friday jam.  You remember, that place where the cigar deals change at unequal periods throughout the day.  The place from which this place was spawned.  Or hatched.  Or regurgitated.
Hey Bean, don't know which place to catch you....you heard from TexasDave lately?  Been AWOL over a week now.
Morning Dave.  Nope, not seen him here nor there, but I've been pretty scarce myself, so that's not saying much.  I'll likely be fading away here as the workaference builds.
Well then, this day is getting brighter by the minute! Morning Mark
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: ss2 on August 08, 2014, 08:46:39 AM
Thanks for the recap Dave!  not sure if I'm glad I haven't missed anything I wanted or pissed that nothing I wanted has come up...ahhh, too nice a day to be pissed.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 08, 2014, 08:46:45 AM
fucking nuts are pissing me off.
Out of curiosity, what exactly do the nuts do to get your goat?
hate when they decide they aren't going in at the last minute, they think they can keep me waiting, they are slow, some don't smell good, they think I'm their personal taxi, etc, etc.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: sfish on August 08, 2014, 08:46:51 AM
Good morning all!  workin & lurkin today.  Hope everyone's Friday is smooth & easy!
Morning Sam
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 08:47:16 AM
Morning mofos.  Nice to see a Friday jam.  You remember, that place where the cigar deals change at unequal periods throughout the day.  The place from which this place was spawned.  Or hatched.  Or regurgitated.
Hey Bean, don't know which place to catch you....you heard from TexasDave lately?  Been AWOL over a week now.
Morning Dave.  Nope, not seen him here nor there, but I've been pretty scarce myself, so that's not saying much.  I'll likely be fading away here as the workaference builds.
Yea, I know....glad you could stop by for some donuts and coffee to start the day off.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: sfish on August 08, 2014, 08:48:15 AM
fucking nuts are pissing me off.
Out of curiosity, what exactly do the nuts do to get your goat?
hate when they decide they aren't going in at the last minute, they think they can keep me waiting, they are slow, some don't smell good, they think I'm their personal taxi, etc, etc.
You should give serious consideration to quitting that job and getting a change of scenery
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 08:49:30 AM
fucking nuts are pissing me off.
Out of curiosity, what exactly do the nuts do to get your goat?
hate when they decide they aren't going in at the last minute, they think they can keep me waiting, they are slow, some don't smell good, they think I'm their personal taxi, etc, etc.
How many days Dean?
repeat...How many days?
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 08, 2014, 08:51:54 AM
fucking nuts are pissing me off.
Out of curiosity, what exactly do the nuts do to get your goat?
hate when they decide they aren't going in at the last minute, they think they can keep me waiting, they are slow, some don't smell good, they think I'm their personal taxi, etc, etc.
Aren't you their personal taxi?
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Threebean on August 08, 2014, 08:52:30 AM
Morning mofos.  Nice to see a Friday jam.  You remember, that place where the cigar deals change at unequal periods throughout the day.  The place from which this place was spawned.  Or hatched.  Or regurgitated.
Hey Bean, don't know which place to catch you....you heard from TexasDave lately?  Been AWOL over a week now.
Morning Dave.  Nope, not seen him here nor there, but I've been pretty scarce myself, so that's not saying much.  I'll likely be fading away here as the workaference builds.
Well then, this day is getting brighter by the minute! Morning Mark
Morning biebs. Your emotional well being is what's important to me.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 08, 2014, 08:54:44 AM
Good morning cigar butts....
Most of the time I can hold my own with just one of them. It's when they gang up on me when I have problems.  Together, they have taken me down twice now.
Happy Friday BDad!
Good morning Shaun... Are you ready for a weekend...?
Should be an awesome weekend...wife is workin Fri-Sun day shifts so it will be nice and relaxing!  You?
I have to babysit today and tomorrow... So it's play time with the kids until Sunday.  I enjoy it, but it really wears me out.
Let the kids wear you out and then smoke like a chimney on Sunday!
Some times it's more like needing Icy Hot for my sore muscles.  My last grandchild catastrophe was when the 5 years old climbed up behind me on the back of the couched and jumped onto my shoulders and got me in a leg lock choke hold.  She almost flipped me right off of the couch.  That resulted in 4 days of Icy Hot. ugh..!
Need to hit the gym during the week to be ready for them!
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 08:54:47 AM
Happy Friday and Payday brothers!
Indeed, morning yellowstar.
Mornin Dave! Any weekend plans?
Starting to get the boy packed to head back to school next Sat.  Having a birthday/bon voyage party for him tomorrow.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: sfish on August 08, 2014, 08:54:48 AM
Morning mofos.  Nice to see a Friday jam.  You remember, that place where the cigar deals change at unequal periods throughout the day.  The place from which this place was spawned.  Or hatched.  Or regurgitated.
Hey Bean, don't know which place to catch you....you heard from TexasDave lately?  Been AWOL over a week now.
Morning Dave.  Nope, not seen him here nor there, but I've been pretty scarce myself, so that's not saying much.  I'll likely be fading away here as the workaference builds.
Well then, this day is getting brighter by the minute! Morning Mark
Morning biebs. Your emotional well being is what's important to me.
I feel the sincerity and appreciate the kind, loving words. Thank you
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 08, 2014, 08:55:13 AM
fucking nuts are pissing me off.
2 more weeks!
and I hope it's scheduled for only 6 work days.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 08:56:05 AM
Morning mofos.  Nice to see a Friday jam.  You remember, that place where the cigar deals change at unequal periods throughout the day.  The place from which this place was spawned.  Or hatched.  Or regurgitated.
Hey Bean, don't know which place to catch you....you heard from TexasDave lately?  Been AWOL over a week now.
Morning Dave.  Nope, not seen him here nor there, but I've been pretty scarce myself, so that's not saying much.  I'll likely be fading away here as the workaference builds.
Well then, this day is getting brighter by the minute! Morning Mark
Morning biebs. Your emotional well being is what's important to me.
That explains it....with you not being here, he's been a wreck.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 08, 2014, 08:57:06 AM
fucking nuts are pissing me off.
Out of curiosity, what exactly do the nuts do to get your goat?
hate when they decide they aren't going in at the last minute, they think they can keep me waiting, they are slow, some don't smell good, they think I'm their personal taxi, etc, etc.
How many days Dean?
repeat...How many days?

19 more days!!!!!
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 09:02:40 AM
12   Punch Bareknuckle Elites (corona)
         10/29.50
11   E.P. Carrillo Cardinal Maduro 52 (robusto)
          5/22.50
10   La Perla Habana WIDE Torpedo
         10/32.50
 9   Sam Leccia Luchador El Hombre
          5/27.50
 8   Perdomo Lot 23 Robusto
         10/33.50
 7   H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill
          5/23.50
 6   The Griffin's Robusto
         10/37.50
 5   My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petite Robusto
          5/25.00
 4   Diesel Unholy Cocktail Torpedo
         10/29.99
 3   La Aurora Preferidos Ecuador
          5/25.00
 2   Oliva Master Blends III Robusto
         10/39.99
 1   Diamond Crown Julius Caeser
          3/37.25
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Threebean on August 08, 2014, 09:03:26 AM
fucking nuts are pissing me off.
Out of curiosity, what exactly do the nuts do to get your goat?
hate when they decide they aren't going in at the last minute, they think they can keep me waiting, they are slow, some don't smell good, they think I'm their personal taxi, etc, etc.
Aren't you their personal taxi?
I'm betting it's requests like "can we stop at the store".  Or "take me by the dry cleaners", or "let's swing by the crack house".
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 08, 2014, 09:04:44 AM
fucking nuts are pissing me off.
Out of curiosity, what exactly do the nuts do to get your goat?
hate when they decide they aren't going in at the last minute, they think they can keep me waiting, they are slow, some don't smell good, they think I'm their personal taxi, etc, etc.
Aren't you their personal taxi?
I'm betting it's requests like "can we stop at the store".  Or "take me by the dry cleaners", or "let's swing by the crack house".
Nut: "Know anywhere I can get some chinese and a quickie?"
Dean: "THAT'S MY ASS!  NO YELLING ON THE BUS!"
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 08, 2014, 09:07:26 AM
Good morning to all.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 08, 2014, 09:08:33 AM
Good morning to all.
Happy Friday Steve!
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 08, 2014, 09:10:19 AM
fucking nuts are pissing me off.
Out of curiosity, what exactly do the nuts do to get your goat?
hate when they decide they aren't going in at the last minute, they think they can keep me waiting, they are slow, some don't smell good, they think I'm their personal taxi, etc, etc.
Aren't you their personal taxi?
I'm betting it's requests like "can we stop at the store".  Or "take me by the dry cleaners", or "let's swing by the crack house".
Nut: "Know anywhere I can get some chinese and a quickie?"
Dean: "THAT'S MY ASS!  NO YELLING ON THE BUS!"
On my uncles 99th birthday, we were all standing around the table so he could blow out the cake. My wife was standing right behind him.  Later my wife said, "when he bent over to blow out the cake, he copped a feel from her...!"
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 08, 2014, 09:11:25 AM
fucking nuts are pissing me off.
Out of curiosity, what exactly do the nuts do to get your goat?
hate when they decide they aren't going in at the last minute, they think they can keep me waiting, they are slow, some don't smell good, they think I'm their personal taxi, etc, etc.
Aren't you their personal taxi?
I'm betting it's requests like "can we stop at the store".  Or "take me by the dry cleaners", or "let's swing by the crack house".
Nut: "Know anywhere I can get some chinese and a quickie?"
Dean: "THAT'S MY ASS!  NO YELLING ON THE BUS!"
On my uncles 99th birthday, we were all standing around the table so he could blow out the cake. My wife was standing right behind him.  Later my wife said, "when he bent over to blow out the cake, he copped a feel from her...!"
BAHAHAHAHA....I actually lol'd, that's fuckin great!  Just an FYI guys, that WILL be me someday.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 09:14:38 AM
fucking nuts are pissing me off.
2 more weeks!
and I hope it's scheduled for only 6 work days.
So that means you'll put in 10.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 09:16:45 AM
Good morning to all.
Stopping in to visit with the pussy whipped, queer beer drinkers?
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 08, 2014, 09:21:01 AM
Good morning to all.
Stopping in to visit with the pussy whipped, queer beer drinkers?
Dave I did not say that.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Fitzy on August 08, 2014, 09:24:24 AM
Morning gents!  Last day of vacation...  Mowing the laws with a SOA...  And a coffee...
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 08, 2014, 09:25:27 AM
[...]
I told my wife it was probably an accident.  She stuck her hands between my legs and started squeezing and said, "does this feel like an accident...?"  Later he said he wanted to show her his birthday presents that were in his bedroom, but she wouldn't go.  He passed away 3 days later.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 08, 2014, 09:26:08 AM
Morning gents!  Last day of vacation...  Mowing the laws with a SOA...  And a coffee...
Mornin!  Can't wait for Season7...gonna be sad when that show ends
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 08, 2014, 09:26:52 AM
[...]
Fuck, now I am holding back laughs.  That's seriously epic...wow...I love your stories!
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 09:31:04 AM
Good morning to all.
Stopping in to visit with the pussy whipped, queer beer drinkers?
Dave I did not say that.
True, but CB, Dean and Oy were the only ones that called them on it.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 09:32:43 AM
Morning gents!  Last day of vacation...  Mowing the laws with a SOA...  And a coffee...
Hey Fitzy, getting that out of the way for the weekend, good!
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 08, 2014, 09:37:31 AM
Good morning to all.
Stopping in to visit with the pussy whipped, queer beer drinkers?
Dave I did not say that.
True, but CB, Dean and Oy were the only ones that called them on it.
Dave that's not true, did you not see my post saying this has to stop. and that we are all botl ?
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: ss2 on August 08, 2014, 09:39:24 AM
Good morning to all.
Stopping in to visit with the pussy whipped, queer beer drinkers?
Dave I did not say that.
True, but CB, Dean and Oy were the only ones that called them on it.
ok, so I missed something big I feel.  Someone made a truly disparaging remark simply because there is a new website for us to use?  when was this?
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 08, 2014, 09:44:36 AM
[...]
I'm not sure if I just look at things differently, but I seem to have had allot of funny things that have happened to me or around me... weird.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 08, 2014, 09:51:20 AM
Good morning to all.
Stopping in to visit with the pussy whipped, queer beer drinkers?
Dave I did not say that.
True, but CB, Dean and Oy were the only ones that called them on it.
ok, so I missed something big I feel.  Someone made a truly disparaging remark simply because there is a new website for us to use?  when was this?
We don't need no fuckin politicians here :)
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 08, 2014, 09:54:30 AM
Good morning to all.
Stopping in to visit with the pussy whipped, queer beer drinkers?
Dave I did not say that.
You should have.  I did.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 09:55:51 AM
13   Asylum 13 60
         10/32.50
[...]
Post by: dogdays on August 08, 2014, 09:56:06 AM
Good morning to all.
Stopping in to visit with the pussy whipped, queer beer drinkers?
Dave I did not say that.
You should have.  I did.
Good morning Tony.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 09:58:35 AM
Good morning to all.
Stopping in to visit with the pussy whipped, queer beer drinkers?
Dave I did not say that.
You should have.  I did.
Not to split hairs (so to speak) but don't you have to have a warden or pre-warden to be pussy whipped?  None of that denomination around to be whipped by....
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 09:59:42 AM
Good morning to all.
Stopping in to visit with the pussy whipped, queer beer drinkers?
Dave I did not say that.
True, but CB, Dean and Oy were the only ones that called them on it.
Dave that's not true, did you not see my post saying this has to stop. and that we are all botl ?
I stand corrected.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 08, 2014, 09:59:44 AM
Good morning to all.
Stopping in to visit with the pussy whipped, queer beer drinkers?
Dave I did not say that.
You should have.  I did.
Good morning Tony.
Hi Steve.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 08, 2014, 10:00:34 AM
Good morning to all.
Stopping in to visit with the pussy whipped, queer beer drinkers?
Dave I did not say that.
You should have.  I did.
Not to split hairs (so to speak) but don't you have to have a warden or pre-warden to be pussy whipped?  None of that denomination around to be whipped by....
I have a warden and I drink queer beer.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on August 08, 2014, 10:02:37 AM
Good Mornin Gents!
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on August 08, 2014, 10:03:49 AM
Good morning to all.
Stopping in to visit with the pussy whipped, queer beer drinkers?
Dave I did not say that.
You should have.  I did.
Not to split hairs (so to speak) but don't you have to have a warden or pre-warden to be pussy whipped?  None of that denomination around to be whipped by....
I have a warden and I drink queer beer.
Tony, Where do you buy that?
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 08, 2014, 10:10:25 AM
Good morning to all.
Stopping in to visit with the pussy whipped, queer beer drinkers?
Dave I did not say that.
True, but CB, Dean and Oy were the only ones that called them on it.
no,  I said, "the one that drinks raspberry/coconut/peanut butter and jelly beer?"
get your story straight. hahaha.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 10:11:03 AM
Good morning to all.
Stopping in to visit with the pussy whipped, queer beer drinkers?
Dave I did not say that.
You should have.  I did.
Not to split hairs (so to speak) but don't you have to have a warden or pre-warden to be pussy whipped?  None of that denomination around to be whipped by....
I have a warden and I drink queer beer.
Then you're in the right place.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 08, 2014, 10:11:51 AM
Good morning to all.
Stopping in to visit with the pussy whipped, queer beer drinkers?
Dave I did not say that.
True, but CB, Dean and Oy were the only ones that called them on it.
Dave that's not true, did you not see my post saying this has to stop. and that we are all botl ?
"Brothers Of The Lager"?
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 08, 2014, 10:13:45 AM
we need to thicken our skin?
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 08, 2014, 10:14:52 AM
I have to leave... Babysitting time... later everyone.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 10:14:57 AM
Good morning to all.
Stopping in to visit with the pussy whipped, queer beer drinkers?
Dave I did not say that.
True, but CB, Dean and Oy were the only ones that called them on it.
Dave that's not true, did you not see my post saying this has to stop. and that we are all botl ?
"Brothers Of The Lager"?
We'll make you an emeritus member.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on August 08, 2014, 10:17:19 AM
I have to leave... Babysitting time... later everyone.
Seeya BD
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 08, 2014, 10:18:27 AM
Good morning to all.
Stopping in to visit with the pussy whipped, queer beer drinkers?
Dave I did not say that.
You should have.  I did.
Not to split hairs (so to speak) but don't you have to have a warden or pre-warden to be pussy whipped?  None of that denomination around to be whipped by....
I have a warden and I drink queer beer.
Tony, Where do you by that?
Where do I buy strange and interesting beers?  My local shop.  I've never been a lager fan and I love the fact that all these new ales have become more accessible.  We talk about stuff like this at my local B&M all the time.  That's what I envisioned this site to be like.  I hate the idea of having a million different threads with only a few posts in each.  That's what cigar.com does and it doesn't seem to work.  Hope I answered your question.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on August 08, 2014, 10:18:41 AM
we need to thicken our skin?
Agreed, Deano!
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 10:22:40 AM
14   Oliva Serie "V" Melanio  Robusto
          5/29.99
13   Asylum 13 60
         10/32.50
[...]
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 08, 2014, 10:24:03 AM
Thanks for taking over the recaps, Dave.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: ss2 on August 08, 2014, 10:26:20 AM
Good morning to all.
Stopping in to visit with the pussy whipped, queer beer drinkers?
Dave I did not say that.
True, but CB, Dean and Oy were the only ones that called them on it.
ok, so I missed something big I feel.  Someone made a truly disparaging remark simply because there is a new website for us to use?  when was this?
We don't need no fuckin politicians here :)
Hmmm, can't find fault with either accusation.  I am a politician and I do enjoy a good...roll in the hay.  You don't?  :P
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 08, 2014, 10:28:23 AM
Good morning to all.
Stopping in to visit with the pussy whipped, queer beer drinkers?
Dave I did not say that.
True, but CB, Dean and Oy were the only ones that called them on it.
ok, so I missed something big I feel.  Someone made a truly disparaging remark simply because there is a new website for us to use?  when was this?
We don't need no fuckin politicians here :)
Hmmm, can't find fault with either accusation.  I am a politician and I do enjoy a good...roll in the hay.  You don't?  :P
ROFL! Well said ;)
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: ss2 on August 08, 2014, 10:29:17 AM
Good morning to all.
Stopping in to visit with the pussy whipped, queer beer drinkers?
Dave I did not say that.
You should have.  I did.
Not to split hairs (so to speak) but don't you have to have a warden or pre-warden to be pussy whipped?  None of that denomination around to be whipped by....
I have a warden and I drink queer beer.
>>>+1 (if I'm still allowed to do that)  got 50% of that going myself (the warden part).  not sure just exactly "queer beer" is but since I'm a child of the 70's hell, i'll give it a try!
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 10:29:17 AM
15   Diesel Underground Sampler
          9/39.99
[...]
Post by: ss2 on August 08, 2014, 10:31:00 AM
Good morning to all.
Stopping in to visit with the pussy whipped, queer beer drinkers?
Dave I did not say that.
True, but CB, Dean and Oy were the only ones that called them on it.
ok, so I missed something big I feel.  Someone made a truly disparaging remark simply because there is a new website for us to use?  when was this?
We don't need no fuckin politicians here :)
Hmmm, can't find fault with either accusation.  I am a politician and I do enjoy a good...roll in the hay.  You don't?  :P
ROFL! Well said ;)
LOL , well, remember I AM a politician...
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 08, 2014, 10:32:58 AM
Good morning to all.
Stopping in to visit with the pussy whipped, queer beer drinkers?
Dave I did not say that.
True, but CB, Dean and Oy were the only ones that called them on it.
ok, so I missed something big I feel.  Someone made a truly disparaging remark simply because there is a new website for us to use?  when was this?
We don't need no fuckin politicians here :)
Hmmm, can't find fault with either accusation.  I am a politician and I do enjoy a good...roll in the hay.  You don't?  :P
ROFL! Well said ;)
LOL , well, remember I AM a politician...
"LOL"
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 08, 2014, 10:33:27 AM
Morning, Folks.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on August 08, 2014, 10:36:39 AM
Good morning to all.
Stopping in to visit with the pussy whipped, queer beer drinkers?
Dave I did not say that.
True, but CB, Dean and Oy were the only ones that called them on it.
ok, so I missed something big I feel.  Someone made a truly disparaging remark simply because there is a new website for us to use?  when was this?
We don't need no fuckin politicians here :)
Hmmm, can't find fault with either accusation.  I am a politician and I do enjoy a good...roll in the hay.  You don't?  :P
ROFL! Well said ;)
LOL , well, remember I AM a politician...
The Congressman?
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 08, 2014, 10:41:04 AM
Morning, Folks.
Happy Friday!
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: ss2 on August 08, 2014, 10:41:30 AM
Good morning to all.
Stopping in to visit with the pussy whipped, queer beer drinkers?
Dave I did not say that.
True, but CB, Dean and Oy were the only ones that called them on it.
ok, so I missed something big I feel.  Someone made a truly disparaging remark simply because there is a new website for us to use?  when was this?
We don't need no fuckin politicians here :)
Hmmm, can't find fault with either accusation.  I am a politician and I do enjoy a good...roll in the hay.  You don't?  :P
ROFL! Well said ;)
LOL , well, remember I AM a politician...
The Congressman?
Well, not anything as grandiose as that.  A humble Town Councilman.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: ss2 on August 08, 2014, 10:42:09 AM
Morning, Folks.
Good morning back atcha!
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: ss2 on August 08, 2014, 10:45:07 AM
I'd be interested in trying the Diesel Lance, and maybe a couple of the other ones in this sampler, but not worth the cash for all the ones I'm not really interested in.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on August 08, 2014, 10:45:14 AM
Good morning to all.
Stopping in to visit with the pussy whipped, queer beer drinkers?
Dave I did not say that.
True, but CB, Dean and Oy were the only ones that called them on it.
ok, so I missed something big I feel.  Someone made a truly disparaging remark simply because there is a new website for us to use?  when was this?
We don't need no fuckin politicians here :)
Hmmm, can't find fault with either accusation.  I am a politician and I do enjoy a good...roll in the hay.  You don't?  :P
ROFL! Well said ;)
LOL , well, remember I AM a politician...
The Congressman?
Well, not anything as grandiose as that.  A humble Town Councilman.
that was funny FB
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 08, 2014, 10:45:38 AM
Morning, Folks.
Happy Friday!

Indeed it is. Hopefully these couple hours will slip right by so I can get down to some real business... of drinking and smoking. =P
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 08, 2014, 10:47:24 AM
Morning, Folks.
Happy Friday!

Indeed it is. Hopefully these couple hours will slip right by so I can get down to some real business... of drinking and smoking. =P
Amen brother!  Wife working this weekend(day shifts)...there will be smoke, drink, and sawdust!
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 08, 2014, 10:49:31 AM
Morning, all!  Kind of a crazy day today... daughter's 2nd birthday, my last full time day with the ad agency, first gov't meeting before lunch, boss wants to go out for drinks after lunch, hockey with the boy tonight.  Can't wait to crack that first queer beer.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 08, 2014, 10:49:38 AM
I'd be interested in trying the Diesel Lance, and maybe a couple of the other ones in this sampler, but not worth the cash for all the ones I'm not really interested in.

Hey, Sam. I like the chocolate box inner cover design, but not jumping to sample either.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 08, 2014, 10:50:32 AM
Good morning to all.
Stopping in to visit with the pussy whipped, queer beer drinkers?
Dave I did not say that.
True, but CB, Dean and Oy were the only ones that called them on it.
ok, so I missed something big I feel.  Someone made a truly disparaging remark simply because there is a new website for us to use?  when was this?
We don't need no fuckin politicians here :)
Hmmm, can't find fault with either accusation.  I am a politician and I do enjoy a good...roll in the hay.  You don't?  :P
ROFL! Well said ;)
LOL , well, remember I AM a politician...
The Congressman?
Well, not anything as grandiose as that.  A humble Town Councilman.
that was funny FB

I don't get it.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 10:51:08 AM
Morning, Folks.
Happy Friday!

Indeed it is. Hopefully these couple hours will slip right by so I can get down to some real business... of drinking and smoking. =P
Amen brother!  Wife working this weekend(day shifts)...there will be smoke, drink, and sawdust!
Hope you can keep them separate.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Threebean on August 08, 2014, 10:54:38 AM
I'd be interested in trying the Diesel Lance, and maybe a couple of the other ones in this sampler, but not worth the cash for all the ones I'm not really interested in.
Some big ol' fatties in there, too.  Pass.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 08, 2014, 10:54:57 AM
Morning, all!  Kind of a crazy day today... daughter's 2nd birthday, my last full time day with the ad agency, first gov't meeting before lunch, boss wants to go out for drinks after lunch, hockey with the boy tonight.  Can't wait to crack that first queer beer.

Have a queer beer with your boss at lunch. He can finally know now that it's your last day.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 08, 2014, 10:56:26 AM
Morning, all!  Kind of a crazy day today... daughter's 2nd birthday, my last full time day with the ad agency, first gov't meeting before lunch, boss wants to go out for drinks after lunch, hockey with the boy tonight.  Can't wait to crack that first queer beer.

Have a queer beer with your boss at lunch. He can finally know now that it's your last day.

There'll be beers at lunch, I'm sure.  Last full time PAID day, I should say.  Been a while since I'd say I've worked a full day.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 08, 2014, 10:57:07 AM
Morning, all!  Kind of a crazy day today... daughter's 2nd birthday, my last full time day with the ad agency, first gov't meeting before lunch, boss wants to go out for drinks after lunch, hockey with the boy tonight.  Can't wait to crack that first queer beer.
GMornin Joe! The start of bigger and better things! Don't put your lips around the neck of the bottle, that's queer.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 08, 2014, 10:57:47 AM
Morning, Folks.
Happy Friday!

Indeed it is. Hopefully these couple hours will slip right by so I can get down to some real business... of drinking and smoking. =P
Amen brother!  Wife working this weekend(day shifts)...there will be smoke, drink, and sawdust!
Hope you can keep them separate.
Only mixing of 1&2 and 1&3, not 2&3
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 08, 2014, 10:59:33 AM
Morning, all!  Kind of a crazy day today... daughter's 2nd birthday, my last full time day with the ad agency, first gov't meeting before lunch, boss wants to go out for drinks after lunch, hockey with the boy tonight.  Can't wait to crack that first queer beer.
GMornin Joe! The start of bigger and better things! Don't put your lips around the neck of the bottle, that's queer.

Good to know.  Usually just slide the bottle as far back in my throat as I can get it without gagging.

Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 08, 2014, 11:00:40 AM
Morning, all!  Kind of a crazy day today... daughter's 2nd birthday, my last full time day with the ad agency, first gov't meeting before lunch, boss wants to go out for drinks after lunch, hockey with the boy tonight.  Can't wait to crack that first queer beer.

Have a queer beer with your boss at lunch. He can finally know now that it's your last day.

There'll be beers at lunch, I'm sure.  Last full time PAID day, I should say.  Been a while since I'd say I've worked a full day.

Know what you mean. Seems others can take more interest in that fact than you boss actually does. Unfortunate.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 08, 2014, 11:00:44 AM
Fuckin sweet...this guy is a boss!  Cleveland could use a real man at QB like this guy: http://ble.ac/1lHhtWz (http://ble.ac/1lHhtWz)
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 11:01:30 AM
Morning, all!  Kind of a crazy day today... daughter's 2nd birthday, my last full time day with the ad agency, first gov't meeting before lunch, boss wants to go out for drinks after lunch, hockey with the boy tonight.  Can't wait to crack that first queer beer.

Have a queer beer with your boss at lunch. He can finally know now that it's your last day.

There'll be beers at lunch, I'm sure.  Last full time PAID day, I should say.  Been a while since I'd say I've worked a full day.
Wasn't going to bother with that low hanging fruit...
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 08, 2014, 11:01:51 AM
Morning, all!  Kind of a crazy day today... daughter's 2nd birthday, my last full time day with the ad agency, first gov't meeting before lunch, boss wants to go out for drinks after lunch, hockey with the boy tonight.  Can't wait to crack that first queer beer.
GMornin Joe! The start of bigger and better things! Don't put your lips around the neck of the bottle, that's queer.

Good to know.  Usually just slide the bottle as far back in my throat as I can get it without gagging.
Just make sure it's a Miller Lite if you are going to be doing that business
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 08, 2014, 11:03:06 AM
fucking nuts are pissing me off.
2 more weeks!
and I hope it's scheduled for only 6 work days.
So that means you'll put in 10.
I spoke to soon. new schedule has me working every day next week. two drivers going on vacation.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 08, 2014, 11:04:12 AM
Morning, all!  Kind of a crazy day today... daughter's 2nd birthday, my last full time day with the ad agency, first gov't meeting before lunch, boss wants to go out for drinks after lunch, hockey with the boy tonight.  Can't wait to crack that first queer beer.

Have a queer beer with your boss at lunch. He can finally know now that it's your last day.

There'll be beers at lunch, I'm sure.  Last full time PAID day, I should say.  Been a while since I'd say I've worked a full day.

Know what you mean. Seems others can take more interest in that fact than you boss actually does. Unfortunate.

Maybe it's because it's still early or maybe I'm missing something but I don't understand what you're saying.  We essentially work billable hours.  If the work is done, there's time to play.  It's been a fun gig for the past seven years or so but I've reached the ceiling here, so to speak.  Time to move on.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 08, 2014, 11:04:25 AM
Morning, all!  Kind of a crazy day today... daughter's 2nd birthday, my last full time day with the ad agency, first gov't meeting before lunch, boss wants to go out for drinks after lunch, hockey with the boy tonight.  Can't wait to crack that first queer beer.
GMornin Joe! The start of bigger and better things! Don't put your lips around the neck of the bottle, that's queer.

Good to know.  Usually just slide the bottle as far back in my throat as I can get it without gagging.
Am I the only one who is a little bit turned on right now?
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 08, 2014, 11:05:50 AM
Morning, all!  Kind of a crazy day today... daughter's 2nd birthday, my last full time day with the ad agency, first gov't meeting before lunch, boss wants to go out for drinks after lunch, hockey with the boy tonight.  Can't wait to crack that first queer beer.
GMornin Joe! The start of bigger and better things! Don't put your lips around the neck of the bottle, that's queer.

Good to know.  Usually just slide the bottle as far back in my throat as I can get it without gagging.
Just make sure it's a Miller Lite if you are going to be doing that business

Shit! Don't let him fool ya. He's up for the tall boy cans now.  ;)
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 08, 2014, 11:07:19 AM
Morning, all!  Kind of a crazy day today... daughter's 2nd birthday, my last full time day with the ad agency, first gov't meeting before lunch, boss wants to go out for drinks after lunch, hockey with the boy tonight.  Can't wait to crack that first queer beer.
GMornin Joe! The start of bigger and better things! Don't put your lips around the neck of the bottle, that's queer.

Good to know.  Usually just slide the bottle as far back in my throat as I can get it without gagging.
Am I the only one who is a little bit turned on right now?
Yes...but no one is surprised by that ;)
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 11:08:10 AM
Fuckin sweet...this guy is a boss!  Cleveland could use a real man at QB like this guy: http://ble.ac/1lHhtWz (http://ble.ac/1lHhtWz)
Keeping his head in the game if not his stomach.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 11:12:35 AM
fucking nuts are pissing me off.
2 more weeks!
and I hope it's scheduled for only 6 work days.
So that means you'll put in 10.
I spoke to soon. new schedule has me working every day next week. two drivers going on vacation.
Called that one!  They're nothing if not consistent!
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 08, 2014, 11:15:36 AM
Fuckin sweet...this guy is a boss!  Cleveland could use a real man at QB like this guy: http://ble.ac/1lHhtWz (http://ble.ac/1lHhtWz)
Keeping his head in the game if not his stomach.
It didn't seem chunky enough.  Almost like someone made him laugh and the Gatorade went out his nose.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: ss2 on August 08, 2014, 11:16:28 AM
Morning, all!  Kind of a crazy day today... daughter's 2nd birthday, my last full time day with the ad agency, first gov't meeting before lunch, boss wants to go out for drinks after lunch, hockey with the boy tonight.  Can't wait to crack that first queer beer.
GMornin Joe! The start of bigger and better things! Don't put your lips around the neck of the bottle, that's queer.

Good to know.  Usually just slide the bottle as far back in my throat as I can get it without gagging.
Am I the only one who is a little bit turned on right now?
Yes...
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 08, 2014, 11:16:42 AM
fucking nuts are pissing me off.
2 more weeks!
and I hope it's scheduled for only 6 work days.
So that means you'll put in 10.
I spoke to soon. new schedule has me working every day next week. two drivers going on vacation.
Called that one!  They're nothing if not consistent!

May as well make any last bit of money that you can.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: sfish on August 08, 2014, 11:17:19 AM
Morning, all!  Kind of a crazy day today... daughter's 2nd birthday, my last full time day with the ad agency, first gov't meeting before lunch, boss wants to go out for drinks after lunch, hockey with the boy tonight.  Can't wait to crack that first queer beer.
GMornin Joe! The start of bigger and better things! Don't put your lips around the neck of the bottle, that's queer.

Good to know.  Usually just slide the bottle as far back in my throat as I can get it without gagging.
Am I the only one who is a little bit turned on right now?
I hope so. WTF? I leave for a few meetings and this place becomes Deepthroat Friday?
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 11:17:51 AM
fucking nuts are pissing me off.
2 more weeks!
and I hope it's scheduled for only 6 work days.
So that means you'll put in 10.
I spoke to soon. new schedule has me working every day next week. two drivers going on vacation.
Called that one!  They're nothing if not consistent!
Just think of the fun they will have in two weeks!
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 08, 2014, 11:19:19 AM
Morning, all!  Kind of a crazy day today... daughter's 2nd birthday, my last full time day with the ad agency, first gov't meeting before lunch, boss wants to go out for drinks after lunch, hockey with the boy tonight.  Can't wait to crack that first queer beer.
GMornin Joe! The start of bigger and better things! Don't put your lips around the neck of the bottle, that's queer.

Good to know.  Usually just slide the bottle as far back in my throat as I can get it without gagging.
Am I the only one who is a little bit turned on right now?
I hope so. WTF? I leave for a few meetings and this place becomes Deepthroat Friday?
Just trying to fill your shoes...or dare we say, throat?
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: ss2 on August 08, 2014, 11:21:46 AM
Morning, all!  Kind of a crazy day today... daughter's 2nd birthday, my last full time day with the ad agency, first gov't meeting before lunch, boss wants to go out for drinks after lunch, hockey with the boy tonight.  Can't wait to crack that first queer beer.
Good morning Joe!  congrats on making the job move!  hope it all works out the way you want it to!!  you guys calling stuff like the Seagrams fruit type drinks and such.  I've noticed on the bottles they are beer based.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 11:22:37 AM
Morning, all!  Kind of a crazy day today... daughter's 2nd birthday, my last full time day with the ad agency, first gov't meeting before lunch, boss wants to go out for drinks after lunch, hockey with the boy tonight.  Can't wait to crack that first queer beer.
GMornin Joe! The start of bigger and better things! Don't put your lips around the neck of the bottle, that's queer.

Good to know.  Usually just slide the bottle as far back in my throat as I can get it without gagging.
Am I the only one who is a little bit turned on right now?
I hope so. WTF? I leave for a few meetings and this place becomes Deepthroat Friday?
Love at first swallow.  You're just mad because you showed up in time for cleanup duty.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: ss2 on August 08, 2014, 11:22:46 AM
meant are you calling that type of beverage "queer beer"?
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 08, 2014, 11:22:51 AM
fucking nuts are pissing me off.
2 more weeks!
and I hope it's scheduled for only 6 work days.
So that means you'll put in 10.
I spoke to soon. new schedule has me working every day next week. two drivers going on vacation.
Called that one!  They're nothing if not consistent!
the up side is more traveling money.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 08, 2014, 11:24:01 AM
Morning, all!  Kind of a crazy day today... daughter's 2nd birthday, my last full time day with the ad agency, first gov't meeting before lunch, boss wants to go out for drinks after lunch, hockey with the boy tonight.  Can't wait to crack that first queer beer.
GMornin Joe! The start of bigger and better things! Don't put your lips around the neck of the bottle, that's queer.

Good to know.  Usually just slide the bottle as far back in my throat as I can get it without gagging.
Am I the only one who is a little bit turned on right now?
I hope so. WTF? I leave for a few meetings and this place becomes Deepthroat Friday?
I was just trying to change the subject.  I didn't dare talk about Horny Goat Peanut Butter porter.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 11:26:30 AM
Morning, all!  Kind of a crazy day today... daughter's 2nd birthday, my last full time day with the ad agency, first gov't meeting before lunch, boss wants to go out for drinks after lunch, hockey with the boy tonight.  Can't wait to crack that first queer beer.
Good morning Joe!  congrats on making the job move!  hope it all works out the way you want it to!!  you guys calling stuff like the Seagrams fruit type drinks and such.  I've noticed on the bottles they are beer based.
No, we're talking about various craft beers that are a little non-traditional in presentation, coffee, citrus, even things like chocolate, vanilla and peanut butter added to the mash bill.  Or like the example from Joe below of some other more traditionally made beers that go beyond the basic pilsner or lager.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 08, 2014, 11:28:26 AM
Morning, all!  Kind of a crazy day today... daughter's 2nd birthday, my last full time day with the ad agency, first gov't meeting before lunch, boss wants to go out for drinks after lunch, hockey with the boy tonight.  Can't wait to crack that first queer beer.
GMornin Joe! The start of bigger and better things! Don't put your lips around the neck of the bottle, that's queer.

Good to know.  Usually just slide the bottle as far back in my throat as I can get it without gagging.
Am I the only one who is a little bit turned on right now?
I hope so. WTF? I leave for a few meetings and this place becomes Deepthroat Friday?

Just want to make sure I'm drinking my beer correctly so I don't get ripped for that, too.  Morning, Scott.  Had a Stone RuinTen last night.  10% ABV (little higher, forget the exact number).  Very good, one of my favorite IPAs I've had lately.  Not particularly expensive for that high of an ABV, either.  Think it was $7 at BevMo.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: sfish on August 08, 2014, 11:31:34 AM
Morning, all!  Kind of a crazy day today... daughter's 2nd birthday, my last full time day with the ad agency, first gov't meeting before lunch, boss wants to go out for drinks after lunch, hockey with the boy tonight.  Can't wait to crack that first queer beer.
GMornin Joe! The start of bigger and better things! Don't put your lips around the neck of the bottle, that's queer.

Good to know.  Usually just slide the bottle as far back in my throat as I can get it without gagging.
Am I the only one who is a little bit turned on right now?
I hope so. WTF? I leave for a few meetings and this place becomes Deepthroat Friday?
I was just trying to change the subject.  I didn't dare talk about Horny Goat Peanut Butter porter.
Now there's a liquid that tastes great as it oozes over your tongue and slides down the your throat
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 08, 2014, 11:31:38 AM
Morning, all!  Kind of a crazy day today... daughter's 2nd birthday, my last full time day with the ad agency, first gov't meeting before lunch, boss wants to go out for drinks after lunch, hockey with the boy tonight.  Can't wait to crack that first queer beer.
Good morning Joe!  congrats on making the job move!  hope it all works out the way you want it to!!  you guys calling stuff like the Seagrams fruit type drinks and such.  I've noticed on the bottles they are beer based.

Thanks, Sam.  It'll be an interesting change, for sure, but I'm a gamblin' man.  Travellin' Dave summed up queer beer quite nicely.  It's "real" beer.  More real than some of the mainstream stuff that uses the cheapest possible ingredients to make "beer".  But I don't care AT ALL what other people drink and enjoy because it's not like they're sharing, anyway!!  And I'm not sharing, so I don't care what you think of my stuff  ;D
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 08, 2014, 11:32:13 AM
Morning, all!  Kind of a crazy day today... daughter's 2nd birthday, my last full time day with the ad agency, first gov't meeting before lunch, boss wants to go out for drinks after lunch, hockey with the boy tonight.  Can't wait to crack that first queer beer.
GMornin Joe! The start of bigger and better things! Don't put your lips around the neck of the bottle, that's queer.

Good to know.  Usually just slide the bottle as far back in my throat as I can get it without gagging.
Am I the only one who is a little bit turned on right now?
I hope so. WTF? I leave for a few meetings and this place becomes Deepthroat Friday?
I was just trying to change the subject.  I didn't dare talk about Horny Goat Peanut Butter porter.
Now there's a liquid that tastes great as it oozes over your tongue and slides down the your throat

Ha, agreed.  Favorite all around PB beer I've had.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 08, 2014, 11:32:17 AM
fucking nuts are pissing me off.
2 more weeks!
and I hope it's scheduled for only 6 work days.
So that means you'll put in 10.
I spoke to soon. new schedule has me working every day next week. two drivers going on vacation.
Called that one!  They're nothing if not consistent!

May as well make any last bit of money that you can.
yes, absolutely Joe. as it is they are converting 48 hours of personal leave to vacation leave so the replacement driver can start sooner (?), giving me what personal leave I've earned for next year (52 hours), and a small severance stipend. all in a lump sum check. SS won't be too happy with that, but hope they look at the yearly income and not the monthly one.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 08, 2014, 11:34:35 AM
[...]

10.80 according to beeradvocate.  I'll have to look for it because it seems up my alley.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: sfish on August 08, 2014, 11:35:06 AM
[...]

Have you seen/tried the Unapologetic (I think) IPA?
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 11:35:35 AM
[...]

You do too share!
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 08, 2014, 11:36:34 AM
fucking nuts are pissing me off.
2 more weeks!
and I hope it's scheduled for only 6 work days.
So that means you'll put in 10.
I spoke to soon. new schedule has me working every day next week. two drivers going on vacation.
Called that one!  They're nothing if not consistent!

May as well make any last bit of money that you can.
yes, absolutely Joe. as it is they are converting 48 hours of personal leave to vacation leave so the replacement driver can start sooner (?), giving me what personal leave I've earned for next year (52 hours), and a small severance stipend. all in a lump sum check. SS won't be too happy with that, but hope they look at the yearly income and not the monthly one.
Dean PM sent at joes CI.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 08, 2014, 11:36:43 AM
fucking nuts are pissing me off.
2 more weeks!
and I hope it's scheduled for only 6 work days.
So that means you'll put in 10.
I spoke to soon. new schedule has me working every day next week. two drivers going on vacation.
Called that one!  They're nothing if not consistent!

May as well make any last bit of money that you can.
yes, absolutely Joe. as it is they are converting 48 hours of personal leave to vacation leave so the replacement driver can start sooner (?), giving me what personal leave I've earned for next year (52 hours), and a small severance stipend. all in a lump sum check. SS won't be too happy with that, but hope they look at the yearly income and not the monthly one.

Sounds like a deal to me.  Truly hope this works out and you're off to Florida in a few weeks.  Love seeing people take risks to get out of situations that make them miserable.  Don't like something?  Change it.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 08, 2014, 11:37:56 AM
[...]

indeed
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 11:39:06 AM
[...]

Right up your alley???   Now you're starting to sound like DaveOy.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 08, 2014, 11:39:35 AM
[...]

Seen it but haven't tried it.  Stone is EVERYWHERE here.  Seriously.  There is not a Stone beer that I couldn't walk and get right now, and be back in 20 minutes.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 08, 2014, 11:40:20 AM
[...]

thanks Joe.
I agree.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 08, 2014, 11:40:41 AM
[...]

Thank you.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 11:40:51 AM
Morning, all!  Kind of a crazy day today... daughter's 2nd birthday, my last full time day with the ad agency, first gov't meeting before lunch, boss wants to go out for drinks after lunch, hockey with the boy tonight.  Can't wait to crack that first queer beer.
GMornin Joe! The start of bigger and better things! Don't put your lips around the neck of the bottle, that's queer.

Good to know.  Usually just slide the bottle as far back in my throat as I can get it without gagging.
Am I the only one who is a little bit turned on right now?
I hope so. WTF? I leave for a few meetings and this place becomes Deepthroat Friday?
I was just trying to change the subject.  I didn't dare talk about Horny Goat Peanut Butter porter.
Now there's a liquid that tastes great as it oozes over your tongue and slides down the your throat
TWSS
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 08, 2014, 11:41:07 AM
[...]

Only a Stone's throw away!
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 08, 2014, 11:41:10 AM
[...]

That time we asked for two straws for our PB stout doesn't count.

OK fine, I am perfectly willing to share.  But I still don't care what anyone thinks. So there.

Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: ss2 on August 08, 2014, 11:41:35 AM
[...]

So if I come over to visit I have to bring my own Peanut Butter Beer?  not a problem!  Got some ML and Skippy in the cupboard!  stirring it may be problematic as I may stir all the carbonation right out of it.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 08, 2014, 11:41:41 AM
fucking nuts are pissing me off.
2 more weeks!
and I hope it's scheduled for only 6 work days.
So that means you'll put in 10.
I spoke to soon. new schedule has me working every day next week. two drivers going on vacation.
Called that one!  They're nothing if not consistent!

May as well make any last bit of money that you can.
yes, absolutely Joe. as it is they are converting 48 hours of personal leave to vacation leave so the replacement driver can start sooner (?), giving me what personal leave I've earned for next year (52 hours), and a small severance stipend. all in a lump sum check. SS won't be too happy with that, but hope they look at the yearly income and not the monthly one.
Dean PM sent at joes CI.
thanks dd. I'll check in a bit.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 08, 2014, 11:42:03 AM
[...]

#yolo?  :P
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 08, 2014, 11:42:27 AM
[...]

Nice.  Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw their Stone beer.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 08, 2014, 11:43:26 AM
fucking nuts are pissing me off.
2 more weeks!
and I hope it's scheduled for only 6 work days.
So that means you'll put in 10.
I spoke to soon. new schedule has me working every day next week. two drivers going on vacation.
Called that one!  They're nothing if not consistent!

May as well make any last bit of money that you can.
yes, absolutely Joe. as it is they are converting 48 hours of personal leave to vacation leave so the replacement driver can start sooner (?), giving me what personal leave I've earned for next year (52 hours), and a small severance stipend. all in a lump sum check. SS won't be too happy with that, but hope they look at the yearly income and not the monthly one.
Dean PM sent at joes CI.
thanks dd. I'll check in a bit.
Any time Dean.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 08, 2014, 11:44:13 AM
[...]

Oh fuck, we doing this again?  Cellos on or off?
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 08, 2014, 11:44:23 AM
[...]

Sheesh.  If anyone visits they can drink and smoke anything I have on hand.  Open bar/humi.  Actually, I'll meet you somewhere.  But I'll bring anything you'd like to try.  Even got 2oz bottles for liquor samples.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 08, 2014, 11:45:20 AM
[...]

Beer in the bottle/can or glass?
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 08, 2014, 11:45:57 AM
[...]

Joe, do you buy 2oz bottles somewhere or do you reuse 'shooters'?  I have been looking to pick some up, just haven't pulled a trigger yet.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 11:46:02 AM
[...]

That's the point tho....it tastes nothing like that.  It's not a matter of just dropping flavorings into a finished beer and calling it something else.  Just have to try it to understand.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 11:48:36 AM
16   Camacho Liberty '13
          1 coffin/14.99
Error
[...]
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 08, 2014, 11:48:51 AM
[...]

I heard recently that canned beer poured into a glass is the ideal.  I used to prefer to drink from the bottle.  Now I find I prefer to pour into a glass if that's an option.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 08, 2014, 11:51:47 AM
[...]

Amazon (or ebay).  Look up "boston rounds".
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 08, 2014, 11:52:17 AM
[...]

Agreed completely.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 08, 2014, 11:53:01 AM
On a completely different note, I was gifted one of these Camacho Liberty 2013 but haven't tried it yet.  Wonder if it's worth $15?
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 08, 2014, 11:53:18 AM
[...]

Glass bottle and it has to be cold ,  cant stand hot beer.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 08, 2014, 11:54:59 AM
[...]

Couple friends of mine are HUGE in to craft beer and they will not drink beer from a can/bottle.  Glass every time.  I do think it opens up flavors if for no other reason that you can now smell the beer, and that sense contributes a ton to the taste of the drink.  Same with whiskey/rum.  Get a nosing glass and take in the aromas.

Same reason we retrohale cigars.

Or don't do any of this if that's not your thing.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 08, 2014, 11:55:41 AM
On a completely different note, I was gifted one of these Camacho Liberty 2013 but haven't tried it yet.  Wonder if it's worth $15?

I have a hard time spending that kind of money on one cigar, especially online.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: ss2 on August 08, 2014, 11:56:01 AM
[...]

LOL, I actually do, just being a troll.  I'm not a big fan, but I certainly don't care who drinks what.  Got a WHOLE lot more issues of ny own to deal with to worry about what someone else is drinking.  I do like trying crafted or small batch beers and take the opportunity to do so whenever I can.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: ss2 on August 08, 2014, 11:57:38 AM
On a completely different note, I was gifted one of these Camacho Liberty 2013 but haven't tried it yet.  Wonder if it's worth $15?
definitely not for the limited ability I have to identify different flavors.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 08, 2014, 11:57:56 AM
[...]

Thanks bud, saw those...just ordered some clear 2oz BRs for $15 on Prime #fistbump
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 11:57:59 AM
[...]

Many recommend using a glass rather than a can or bottle.  Allows for proper effervescence, in the case of non filtered beers, allows for resuspension of the sediment and also allows for expression of the head.  We all need head when we have the opportunity, right?
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 08, 2014, 11:58:35 AM
[...]

Indeed.  If you care that much about something so unimportant, you've got other issues.  Or you maybe you don't have other issues and you should just kick back, chill out, and appreciate the fact that you don't have bigger problems to worry about.  Go smoke a cigar or something.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 08, 2014, 12:01:05 PM
[...]

No problem.  I've reused shooters in the past and have been given whiskey in a 'used' shooter, but the boston rounds are nicer.  I have some bigger ones, too, that I'll pour the last of a bottle in when I get low.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 12:01:47 PM
On a completely different note, I was gifted one of these Camacho Liberty 2013 but haven't tried it yet.  Wonder if it's worth $15?
No
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 08, 2014, 12:03:47 PM
Did someone say, "lunch"?
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 08, 2014, 12:03:59 PM
[...]

Yeah, but then you have to match the type of glass to the type of beer or you will get called out. The best way to drink from a can is to put a hole in the side, put it over your mouth and open the tab... drink, drink, drink!
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 12:05:40 PM
[...]

That's funny, I got this:
Must be a different search engine.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 08, 2014, 12:06:54 PM
[...]

I do actually have a couple large tulip glasses that I use.  Or I'll use brandy type snifters.  Or just a pint glass sometimes.  I don't really try to match the glass to the beer (or whiskey, or whatever).
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on August 08, 2014, 12:07:30 PM
[...]

ill take two
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: sfish on August 08, 2014, 12:07:35 PM
[...]

Really, who gives a shit Tony? That post was fucking mind-numbing
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 12:07:37 PM
17   Nica Libre  toro
         10/24.50
16   Camacho Liberty '13
          1 coffin/14.99
Error
[...]
Post by: jswaykos on August 08, 2014, 12:08:44 PM
[...]

Disregard the conversation that started.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 12:08:58 PM
[...]

Glasses sold by Sam Adams are a good general purpose glass.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 08, 2014, 12:09:54 PM
Has any one tried the Juan Lopez - Petit Coronas?
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on August 08, 2014, 12:10:30 PM
[...]

great, a new banter topic, I have a NASCAR glass I use in the rain if I'm drinking IPA with a Connie on the golf course.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on August 08, 2014, 12:12:14 PM
Has any one tried the Juan Lopez - Petit Coronas?
for a bit more, get the #1 a great cigar isokw
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: sfish on August 08, 2014, 12:12:44 PM
[...]

On a related note, I like tulips on my organ
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 08, 2014, 12:13:32 PM
Has any one tried the Juan Lopez - Petit Coronas?
for a bit more, get the #1 a great cigar isokw
thanks Dave.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 12:13:38 PM
[...]

Or is this what Joe meant?
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 12:15:11 PM
Somebody likes these Nica Libre's! .....flyin' off the shelves.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: sfish on August 08, 2014, 12:15:53 PM
[...]

Fuckin' Tony. I can't wait until he eats lunch and his lethargy kicks in
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 08, 2014, 12:17:56 PM
[...]

great, a new banter topic, I have a NASCAR glass I use in the rain if I'm drinking IPA with a Connie on the gold course.

What do you use when you're on your motorcycle?
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 08, 2014, 12:18:46 PM
Beer in the bottle/can or glass?
I heard recently that canned beer poured into a glass is the ideal.  I used to prefer to drink from the bottle.  Now I find I prefer to pour into a glass if that's an option.

Yeah, but then you have to match the type of glass to the type of beer or you will get called out. The best way to drink from a can is to put a hole in the side, put it over your mouth and open the tab... drink, drink, drink!

I do actually have a couple large tulip glasses that I use.  Or I'll use brandy type snifters.  Or just a pint glass sometimes.  I don't really try to match the glass to the beer (or whiskey, or whatever).

I have a variety. Mostly just use the pints. Was interested in the Sam Adams glass when they came out... $30 for 4. Couldn't justify with the collection already not in use.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 08, 2014, 12:19:22 PM
[...]

Took me a minute but I get it.  Shaun will get it next week.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 12:21:40 PM
18   La Gloria Cubana Serie R Black  Gordo  (6.7 x 58)
          5/22.50
17   Nica Libre  toro
         10/24.50
16   Camacho Liberty '13
          1 coffin/14.99
Error
[...]
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 08, 2014, 12:23:49 PM
[...]

Scott has a number of organ jokes... They're great a birthday parties. Maybe he can tell your daughter some tonight.  :o
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 12:23:58 PM
MOW 52-C for lunch, BBL
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: sfish on August 08, 2014, 12:29:22 PM
[...]

Ha! True about Shaun, what other option does he have?
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 08, 2014, 12:30:16 PM
[...]

Don't touch the magic snake, kids.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 08, 2014, 12:37:56 PM
[...]

Yeah. His version of balloon animals can go a bit over the line.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 08, 2014, 12:41:29 PM
The slow down must mean it's lunch time. No Friday lunch smoke here. Just gonna work through and slip out a little early... hopefully.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 08, 2014, 12:42:22 PM
[...]

Yeah, but if that glass breaks, do you contact NASCAR?
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 08, 2014, 12:43:09 PM
[...]

I prefer two lips on my organ.  But I bet yours smells prettier.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: sfish on August 08, 2014, 12:43:35 PM
[...]

"OK kids, let Scottso the Clown pull his pants back up before we let the parents back in the room"
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: sfish on August 08, 2014, 12:44:20 PM
[...]

You have 2 minutes to delete that ridiculous post
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 08, 2014, 12:48:00 PM
[...]

LMAO!!
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 08, 2014, 12:48:54 PM
I'll apologize before I delete any of my posts.  So suck it, Scott!
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 08, 2014, 12:50:05 PM
[...]

Tony must be the straight man in this act. Ghey Boy keeps the question out there though.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on August 08, 2014, 12:53:20 PM
18
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: sfish on August 08, 2014, 12:54:59 PM
I'll apologize before I delete any of my posts.  So suck it, Scott!
I'm only referring to the poor, repetitive humor
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on August 08, 2014, 12:57:56 PM
I'll apologize before I delete any of my posts.  So suck it, Scott!
I'm only referring to the poor, repetitive humor
oh so now who's a comedy critic. How was that?
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 08, 2014, 01:02:58 PM
Can't say I've priced these out before but it appears to be a good deal on 8-5-8 Sungrowns:  https://www.slipperyrockcigars.com/arturo-fuente-flora-fina-858-sungrown-5-pack.html
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 08, 2014, 01:03:20 PM
I think I'm gonna call it a day.  This banter is way too insipid for the likes of me.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: ss2 on August 08, 2014, 01:07:53 PM
[...]

You realize the search engine people now taylor your searches to what you habitually look for/at, right?
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Threebean on August 08, 2014, 01:08:29 PM
I think I'm gonna call it a day.  This banter is way too insipid for the likes of me.
What, it's barely afternoon!  Some people, sheesh.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: sfish on August 08, 2014, 01:08:43 PM
I think I'm gonna call it a day.  This banter is way too insipid for the likes of me.
GFY Dummy!
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: ss2 on August 08, 2014, 01:10:31 PM
Can't say I've priced these out before but it appears to be a good deal on 8-5-8 Sungrowns:  https://www.slipperyrockcigars.com/arturo-fuente-flora-fina-858-sungrown-5-pack.html
now if we could just convince them to ship free, it really WOULD be a deal.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 08, 2014, 01:11:06 PM
[...]

Ohh I got it alright MFer! Tony's Tulips?
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: ss2 on August 08, 2014, 01:11:36 PM
fritters up on the jamb
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 08, 2014, 01:13:36 PM
fritters up on the jamb

They're the only things that ever stay saved in my cart for later.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 08, 2014, 01:16:00 PM
fritters up on the jamb

They're the only things that ever stay saved in my cart for later.
Added them to mine for later as well
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: ss2 on August 08, 2014, 01:16:39 PM
fritters up on the jamb

They're the only things that ever stay saved in my cart for later.
did you leave them in the cart, or put them in the saved section?
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 08, 2014, 01:19:56 PM
fritters up on the jamb

They're the only things that ever stay saved in my cart for later.
did you leave them in the cart, or put them in the saved section?

I put them in the saved section.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 01:22:11 PM
21   Gurkha Class Regent  [74% savings]  Torpedo
         10/29.50
20   Liga Privada Papas Fritas
          8/35.00  [ 2 x 4 ]
19   Man o War Ruination Belicoso
         10/39.99
[...]
Post by: ss2 on August 08, 2014, 01:22:56 PM
fritters up on the jamb

They're the only things that ever stay saved in my cart for later.
did you leave them in the cart, or put them in the saved section?

I put them in the saved section.
cool!  thanks!
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: ss2 on August 08, 2014, 01:25:33 PM
Not a big fan of the Regent, but I had a Park Ave connie torp the other day as a ride to work smoke, and it was a very pleasant smoke.  wouldn't mind seeing some of those show up today.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 08, 2014, 01:26:34 PM
fritters up on the jamb

They're the only things that ever stay saved in my cart for later.
did you leave them in the cart, or put them in the saved section?
Ditto
I put them in the saved section.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 08, 2014, 01:27:00 PM
OK, I'm off to my first gov't meeting.  Woohoo!  Probably won't be checking back in here today if the lunch/beers plan works out.  Have a great afternoon and weekend, all.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 01:27:15 PM
I think I'm gonna call it a day.  This banter is way too insipid for the likes of me.
You could always go next door....much less incipid and jejune.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 08, 2014, 01:29:31 PM
@Joe:  I'm smoking the J. Fuego Connoisseur you sent me.  Very nice stick.  It has a little white pepper and some floral notes, which is not usually in my wheelhouse, but it works.  Thanks.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 08, 2014, 01:29:52 PM
OK, I'm off to my first gov't meeting.  Woohoo!  Probably won't be checking back in here today if the lunch/beers plan works out.  Have a great afternoon and weekend, all.
Have fun Joe!
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 01:30:15 PM
OK, I'm off to my first gov't meeting.  Woohoo!  Probably won't be checking back in here today if the lunch/beers plan works out.  Have a great afternoon and weekend, all.
Enjoy Joe!
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: ss2 on August 08, 2014, 01:30:35 PM
OK, I'm off to my first gov't meeting.  Woohoo!  Probably won't be checking back in here today if the lunch/beers plan works out.  Have a great afternoon and weekend, all.
Have a great rest of your day Joe!
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 01:31:21 PM
Not a big fan of the Regent, but I had a Park Ave connie torp the other day as a ride to work smoke, and it was a very pleasant smoke.  wouldn't mind seeing some of those show up today.
Not too bad, and well constructed.  Must be due to AJF's help.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: sfish on August 08, 2014, 01:35:34 PM
OK, I'm off to my first gov't meeting.  Woohoo!  Probably won't be checking back in here today if the lunch/beers plan works out.  Have a great afternoon and weekend, all.
Try not to deepthroat anything
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 01:39:23 PM
OK, I'm off to my first gov't meeting.  Woohoo!  Probably won't be checking back in here today if the lunch/beers plan works out.  Have a great afternoon and weekend, all.
Try not to deepthroat anything
Maybe trying to get an inside track to some of that whistle-blower money.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: sfish on August 08, 2014, 01:40:22 PM
OK, I'm off to my first gov't meeting.  Woohoo!  Probably won't be checking back in here today if the lunch/beers plan works out.  Have a great afternoon and weekend, all.
Try not to deepthroat anything
Maybe trying to get an inside track to some of that whistle-blower money.
LOL, you may be onto something there
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 08, 2014, 01:43:00 PM
OK, I'm off to my first gov't meeting.  Woohoo!  Probably won't be checking back in here today if the lunch/beers plan works out.  Have a great afternoon and weekend, all.
Try not to deepthroat anything
Maybe trying to get an inside track to some of that whistle-blower money.
LOL, you may be onto something there
We need a volunteer to take down for the cause...
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 02:11:56 PM
22   Bugatti B-2001 Dual Torch Lighter
          1/25.00
[...]
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 02:17:38 PM
That Bugatti is a nice lighter....just got a backup on the Devil for $13
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: sfish on August 08, 2014, 02:20:14 PM
That Bugatti is a nice lighter....just got a backup on the Devil for $13
Great lighter, got mine on the devil also. Always there for $13 or $16
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 08, 2014, 02:22:45 PM
That Bugatti is a nice lighter....just got a backup on the Devil for $13
Great lighter, got mine on the devil also. Always there for $13 or $16
Agreed-I have the zippo-style Bugatti, love it.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 02:29:46 PM
Not a big fan of the Regent, but I had a Park Ave connie torp the other day as a ride to work smoke, and it was a very pleasant smoke.  wouldn't mind seeing some of those show up today.
They are currently in free fall on the devil going for less than 10/$19.00
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: razgueado on August 08, 2014, 02:32:23 PM
That Bugatti is a nice lighter....just got a backup on the Devil for $13
Great lighter, got mine on the devil also. Always there for $13 or $16
Agreed-I have the zippo-style Bugatti, love it.
Got two Bugattis.  May have to watch the Devil for one at the mentioned price.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 02:32:52 PM
23   Don Pepin Garcia Serie JJ  Belicoso
         10/39.99
[...]
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 02:35:21 PM
That Bugatti is a nice lighter....just got a backup on the Devil for $13
Great lighter, got mine on the devil also. Always there for $13 or $16
Agreed-I have the zippo-style Bugatti, love it.
Got two Bugattis.  May have to watch the Devil for one at the mentioned price.
There are currently 3 good sized parcels of 2002's up for either $10 or $13
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: sfish on August 08, 2014, 02:35:31 PM
That Bugatti is a nice lighter....just got a backup on the Devil for $13
Great lighter, got mine on the devil also. Always there for $13 or $16
Agreed-I have the zippo-style Bugatti, love it.
Got two Bugattis.  May have to watch the Devil for one at the mentioned price.
http://www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Search/?cb_search_box=bugatti+b-2002+dual+torch+lighter+-+black+
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 08, 2014, 02:35:35 PM
(http://i.imgur.com/gqBolh0.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 02:44:08 PM
That Bugatti is a nice lighter....just got a backup on the Devil for $13
Great lighter, got mine on the devil also. Always there for $13 or $16
Agreed-I have the zippo-style Bugatti, love it.
Got two Bugattis.  May have to watch the Devil for one at the mentioned price.
http://www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Search/?cb_search_box=bugatti+b-2002+dual+torch+lighter+-+black+
Just a little scary Fishy.  10 seconds apart
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: sfish on August 08, 2014, 02:45:05 PM
That Bugatti is a nice lighter....just got a backup on the Devil for $13
Great lighter, got mine on the devil also. Always there for $13 or $16
Agreed-I have the zippo-style Bugatti, love it.
Got two Bugattis.  May have to watch the Devil for one at the mentioned price.
http://www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Search/?cb_search_box=bugatti+b-2002+dual+torch+lighter+-+black+
Just a little scary Fishy.
Speak of the Devil...
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: razgueado on August 08, 2014, 02:48:12 PM
That Bugatti is a nice lighter....just got a backup on the Devil for $13
Great lighter, got mine on the devil also. Always there for $13 or $16
Agreed-I have the zippo-style Bugatti, love it.
Got two Bugattis.  May have to watch the Devil for one at the mentioned price.
There are currently 3 good sized parcels of 2002's up for either $10 or $13
-- Thanks.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 02:57:34 PM
That Bugatti is a nice lighter....just got a backup on the Devil for $13
Great lighter, got mine on the devil also. Always there for $13 or $16
Agreed-I have the zippo-style Bugatti, love it.
Got two Bugattis.  May have to watch the Devil for one at the mentioned price.
http://www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Search/?cb_search_box=bugatti+b-2002+dual+torch+lighter+-+black+
Just a little scary Fishy.
Speak of the Devil...
Literally and figuratively.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 02:59:14 PM
23   Fallen Angel Toro
        10/39.50
[...]
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 03:01:39 PM
And with that I'm outa here.  Time for a woosie fru-fru beer....and probably a cigar of some effeminate variety.  Have a pussy-whipped weekend.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: sfish on August 08, 2014, 03:02:09 PM
Alright fellas, I'm out. Have a great weekend
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 08, 2014, 03:09:24 PM
And with that I'm outa here.  Time for a woosie fru-fru beer....and probably a cigar of some effeminate variety.  Have a pussy-whipped weekend.
See ya Dave!
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 08, 2014, 03:09:32 PM
Alright fellas, I'm out. Have a great weekend
See ya Biebs!
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 08, 2014, 03:22:33 PM
Alright fellas, I'm out. Have a great weekend
Bye bye Blue Biebfish.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 08, 2014, 03:41:17 PM
done at the House of Nuts until Monday.
time to get ready for my dinner date/sleep over/breakfast.
lunch with my daughter. plans changed, for the better.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 08, 2014, 03:43:01 PM
done at the House of Nuts until Monday.
time to get ready for my dinner date/sleep over/breakfast.
lunch with my daughter. plans changed, for the better.
Good for you!  Dean, man about town...
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 08, 2014, 03:53:50 PM
CG87 out
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 08, 2014, 04:23:54 PM
CG87 out
And the golden stars set for another day.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 04:39:06 PM
done at the House of Nuts until Monday.
time to get ready for my dinner date/sleep over/breakfast.
lunch with my daughter. plans changed, for the better.
Good for you!  Dean, man about town...
Going out with a bang.... so to speak.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 04:40:30 PM
How goes things with you CB?
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: razgueado on August 08, 2014, 05:22:10 PM
Checking out of work early and going for a long ride on the motorcycle.  Been a long, unpleasant week.  Catch y'all later, or at the Cuaba Herf.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on August 08, 2014, 06:18:25 PM
Back home with my daughter after her surgery (retinal detachment) the banter was a great distraction and stress reducer during the surgery. Thanx!
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: tcarblu on August 08, 2014, 06:53:59 PM
Hope the surgery went well for her.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Wenglish on August 08, 2014, 07:11:59 PM
Everyone but Oy-Dave has said that they're in, or at least will be smoking on Saturday night as soon as they can.

Oy-dave might have said yes, too, but I don't read his posts.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on August 08, 2014, 07:53:54 PM
Everyone but Oy-Dave has said that they're in, or at least will be smoking on Saturday night as soon as they can.

Oy-dave might have said yes, too, but I don't read his posts.
yea, you just feel them.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on August 08, 2014, 07:55:09 PM
Hope the surgery went well for her.
things are looking good, we see the surgeon tomorrow morning.
Title: Re: 8/8/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 08, 2014, 08:47:51 PM
Back home with my daughter after her surgery (retinal detachment) the banter was a great distraction and stress reducer during the surgery. Thanx!
This is the world traveling daughter?  I'm sure everything has progressed well.  It's always the buildup and the surgery time that are the worst.  Good thoughts.