CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on January 22, 2016, 12:44:26 AM

Title: 1/22/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on January 22, 2016, 12:44:26 AM
Happy Friday!  Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about?  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: bluecollar on January 22, 2016, 01:28:13 AM
Good Morning everyone. I have been busy working some crazy hours since the New Year. I hope you are all doing well. I hope those effected by the storm stay safe. I have been puffing quite a bit of pipe tobacco lately. It sucks wasting a full cigar when called away. Lanceros and coronas have been filling the gaps. Family is well. All the best....Rick. I'll try to not be a stranger.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2016, 02:33:00 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2016, 02:33:22 AM
Good Morning everyone. I have been busy working some crazy hours since the New Year. I hope you are all doing well. I hope those effected by the storm stay safe. I have been puffing quite a bit of pipe tobacco lately. It sucks wasting a full cigar when called away. Lanceros and coronas have been filling the gaps. Family is well. All the best....Rick. I'll try to not be a stranger.
Glad all is well Rick, stay warm.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2016, 02:44:26 AM
Today is Friday, Jan. 22, the 22nd day of 2016. There are 344 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2016, 02:44:55 AM
Today's Highlights in History:

On Jan. 22, 1973, the U.S. Supreme Court, in its Roe v. Wade decision, legalized abortions using a trimester approach. Former President Lyndon B. Johnson died at his Texas ranch at age 64.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2016, 02:45:24 AM

On this date:
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2016, 02:45:50 AM

In 1498, during his third voyage to the Western Hemisphere, Christopher Columbus arrived at the present-day Caribbean island of St. Vincent.

Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2016, 02:46:22 AM

In 1901, Britain's Queen Victoria died at age 81 after a reign of 63 years; she was succeeded by her eldest son, Edward VII.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2016, 02:46:56 AM
In 1917, President Woodrow Wilson pleaded for an end to war in Europe, calling for "peace without victory." (By April, however, America also was at war.)
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2016, 02:47:20 AM

In 1922, Pope Benedict XV died; he was succeeded by Pius XI.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2016, 02:47:44 AM
In 1938, Thornton Wilder's play "Our Town" was performed publicly for the first time in Princeton, New Jersey.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2016, 02:48:21 AM

In 1944, during World War II, Allied forces began landing at Anzio, Italy.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2016, 02:49:04 AM

In 1953, the Arthur Miller drama "The Crucible" opened on Broadway.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2016, 02:49:27 AM
In 1968, "Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In" premiered on NBC-TV.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2016, 02:49:53 AM
In 1970, the first regularly scheduled commercial flight of the Boeing 747 began in New York and ended in London some 6 1/2 hours later.

Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2016, 02:50:37 AM
In 1984, the Los Angeles Raiders defeated the Washington Redskins 38-9 to win Super Bowl XVIII (18) at Tampa Stadium in Florida; the CBS-TV broadcast featured Apple Computer's famous "1984" commercial introducing the Macintosh computer.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2016, 02:51:10 AM
In 1995, Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy died at the Kennedy compound at Hyannis Port, Massachusetts, at age 104.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2016, 02:51:51 AM
2008, actor Heath Ledger was found dead of an accidental prescription overdose in New York City; he was 28.

Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2016, 02:52:30 AM
Ten years ago: Evo Morales, Bolivia's first Indian president, took office with a promise to lift his nation's struggling indigenous majority out of centuries of poverty and discrimination. The Pittsburgh Steelers won the AFC title game, dismantling the Denver Broncos 34-17. The Seattle Seahawks claimed the NFC title, routing the Carolina Panthers 34-14.

Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2016, 02:53:49 AM
Five years ago: Drawing inspiration from the revolt in Tunisia, thousands of Yemenis demanded the ouster of President Ali Abdullah Saleh (AH'-lee ahb-DUH'-luh sah-LEH') in a noisy demonstration that appeared to be the first large-scale public challenge to the strongman. (He stepped down as president in 2012.) Pope Benedict XVI told priests to do a better job counseling would-be spouses to ensure their marriages last, and said that no one had an absolute right to a wedding.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2016, 02:54:22 AM
One year ago: With thousands of abortion protesters swarming Washington in their annual March for Life, the House voted 242-179 to permanently forbid federal funds for most abortion coverage, even though the legislation had no realistic chance of passage. Yemen's U.S.-backed president, Abed Rabbo Mansour Hadi, quit under pressure from rebels holding him captive in his home. Former U.S. Senator and Kentucky Governor Wendell Ford, 90, died in Owensboro.

Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2016, 02:54:57 AM
Today's Birthdays: Former Sen. Birch Bayh, D-Ind., is 88. Actress Piper Laurie is 84. Actor Seymour Cassel is 81. Author Joseph Wambaugh is 79. Actor John Hurt is 76. Singer Steve Perry is 67. Country singer-musician Teddy Gentry (Alabama) is 64. Movie director Jim Jarmusch is 63. Actor John Wesley Shipp is 61. Hockey Hall-of-Famer Mike Bossy is 59. Actress Linda Blair is 57. Actress Diane Lane is 51. Actor-rap DJ Jazzy Jeff is 51. Country singer Regina Nicks (Regina Regina) is 51. Celebrity chef Guy Fieri is 48. Actress Olivia d'Abo is 47. Rhythm-and-blues singer Marc Gay (Shai) is 47. Actress Katie Finneran is 45. Actor Gabriel Macht is 44. Actor Balthazar Getty is 41. Actor Christopher Kennedy Masterson is 36. Jazz singer Lizz Wright is 36. Pop singer Willa Ford is 35. Actress Beverley (cq) Mitchell is 35. Rock singer-musician Ben Moody is 35. Actor Kevin Sheridan is 34. Actress-singer Phoebe Strole is 33. Actress Sami Gayle (TV: "Blue Bloods") is 20.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2016, 02:55:30 AM
Thought for Today: "Praise undeserved is satire in disguise." — Henry Broadhurst, English politician (1840-1911).
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2016, 02:56:23 AM
Being 6 Again
-------------------------

A man asked his wife what she'd like for her
birthday. "I'd love to be six again," she replied.
On the morning of her birthday, he got her up
bright and early and off they went to a local
theme park. What a day! He put her on every ride
in the park: the Death Slide, the Screaming Loop,
the Wall of Fear, everything there was! Wow!

Five hours later she staggered out of the theme
park, her head reeling and her stomach upside
down. Right to a  McDonald's they went, where
her husband ordered her a Happy Meal with extra
fries and a refreshing chocolate shake. Then
it was off to a movie, the latest Star Wars epic,
a hot dog, popcorn, soda, and M&Ms. What a fabulous
adventure!

Finally she wobbled home with her husband and
collapsed into bed. He leaned over and lovingly
asked, "Well, dear, what was it like being six
again?"

One eye opened. "You idiot, I meant my
dress size."

The moral of this story: Even when the man
is listening, he's still gonna get it wrong.

Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2016, 02:58:01 AM
Time to hit the road for work, enjoy your day guys.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 22, 2016, 03:53:18 AM
Morning, Chip.

(http://i.imgur.com/8E3MZDi.gif)
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2016, 04:45:19 AM
Morning, Chip.

(http://i.imgur.com/8E3MZDi.gif)
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2016, 04:45:52 AM
Morning, Chip.

(http://i.imgur.com/8E3MZDi.gif)
I thought the white death would have everyone off today up there.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 22, 2016, 05:00:17 AM
Morning, Chip.

(http://i.imgur.com/8E3MZDi.gif)
I thought the white death would have everyone off today up there.
Surprisingly, the storm isn't going to touch us at all. Just along the east coast, near DC is where it's really going to be bad. GregFish is in for quite a weekend.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 05:59:39 AM
Morning LSU, Golf , SnowStormJonas and Blue if you check in.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 06:01:24 AM
Weathermen chit the bed again here, 38 degrees and wind blowing like a mofo.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2016, 06:02:09 AM
Morning LSU, Golf , SnowStormJonas and Blue if you check in.
Good morning Native.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 06:02:52 AM
Snowing like hell in Little Rock, AR!
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2016, 06:04:07 AM
Weathermen chit the bed again here, 38 degrees and wind blowing like a mofo.
Same crap here, was supposed to be close to 70° today so I packed warm clothes for the hospital today and I had to go back and grab some warms clothes since now we will barely break 40° all day.  They should buy some new computers.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2016, 06:04:34 AM
Snowing like hell in Little Rock, AR!
They can keep that crap for sure!
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 22, 2016, 06:05:42 AM
Weathermen chit the bed again here, 38 degrees and wind blowing like a mofo.
Same crap here, was supposed to be close to 70° today so I packed warm clothes for the hospital today and I had to go back and grab some warms clothes since now we will barely break 40° all day.  They should buy some new computers.
Bastards!
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2016, 06:06:06 AM
Snowing like hell in Little Rock, AR!
Just as I typed that and looked up it would be snow for us if just a little cooler, melting just as it's hitting my old truck right now.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 06:11:27 AM
The Mash sure enough has some stupid prices today, several items are 20% or more higher than they were Monday.  Some of us paid $80 for 20 MB3's at, Holts this week and today 5 are mashing for $40. Undercrown corona doble were 5/$30 Monday and 5/$34 today, 601 Greens were 5/$20 Monday and 5/$25 today..........
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 22, 2016, 06:12:05 AM
The Mash sure enough has some stupid prices today, several items are 20% or more higher than they were Monday.  Some of us paid $80 for 20 MB3's at, Holts this week and today 5 are mashing for $40. Undercrown corona doble were 5/$30 Monday and 5/$34 today, 601 Greens were 5/$20 Monday and 5/$25 today..........
Bastards!
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on January 22, 2016, 06:13:08 AM
good morning guys. just finished a Casa Garcia maduro robusto I picked up at the B&M yesterday before the rain and winds hit. 61°, severe thunderstorms and coastal flooding predicted for the day. weatherman got the timing wrong by a few hours. rain wasn't suppose to hit until early afternoon. low tide at 7:54am, high tide at 1:39pm during the heaviest rain. it's not white, cold, and I don't need to shovel it!
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 06:13:44 AM
Snowing like hell in Little Rock, AR!
Just as I typed that and looked up it would be snow for us if just a little cooler, melting just as it's hitting my old truck right now.
Damn!
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 06:14:42 AM
Morning Dean, turn around don't drown!
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on January 22, 2016, 06:17:00 AM
Morning Dean, turn around don't drown!
I am staying put today. Comcast tech coming over. doubt he'll be able to do much in this weather.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 06:23:41 AM
As I recently posted, coming to a state near you soon:

Bill Seeks to Triple New Jersey’s Cigar Tax

Cigar smokers in New Jersey could be facing a significant price hike at the register, as a bill introduced in both houses of the state legislature is seeking to triple the Garden State’s tobacco tax. A1815 and S284 seek to increase the tax on other tobacco products—which include cigars—from 30 percent of the wholesale price to 90 percent. The tax on moist snuff would also be tripled, though it is computed on a fixed rate, with the bill calling for an increase from 75 cents per ounce to $2.25. Additionally, the bill calls for a floor tax on tobacco products—excluding cigarettes—and moist snuff at the close of business on the last day of the first month following the date of enactment. That rate has not yet been written into the bill. The bills seek to bring the taxes levied on other tobacco products in line with that levied on cigarettes, which is currently $2.70 per pack. Money raised from the increase would go to the Department of Health’s “Smoking and Tobacco Use Cessation Fund,” which funds smoking and tobacco use cessation programs in the state. Should the proposal be approved, it would take effect immediately and apply to tobacco products and moist snuff sold.

Tobacco Tax Hike Proposed in Kentucky

Add Kentucky to the list of states with legislatures that will have to deal with a proposed tobacco tax increase, as three state representatives have introduced a bill that would raise the tax on other tobacco products from 15 to 18 percent of the wholesale price. Reps. David Watkins, D-11; Mary Lou Marzian, D-34; and Tom Burch, D-30, have introduced HB 247, which seeks to increase a number of aspects of the state’s tobacco tax structure. Premium cigars and other tobacco products (OTP) would see an increase from 15 to 18 percent, meaning that a cigar with an MSRP of $9.50 and that currently costs $10.93 would jump to $11.21. Additionally, a floor tax of 5 percent on the actual amount paid would be levied on all premium cigars in stock as of July 31, 2016. The bill also seeks an increase of 50 cents per pack on cigarettes, which would raise it to $1.06, as well as increases in chewing tobacco, snuff and other tobacco products. A floor tax would also be levied on cigarettes and other tobacco products. If approved, the tax increase would go into effect on Aug. 1, 2016.

Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on January 22, 2016, 06:27:29 AM
DC and Virginia know nothing about snow & ice. maybe I ought to volunteer my expertise?

no, I think not.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 06:33:38 AM
DC and Virginia know nothing about snow & ice. maybe I ought to volunteer my expertise?

no, I think not.
Good decision, and by the way DC and Northern VA know nothing about anything except waste, fraud, abuse and public corruption.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on January 22, 2016, 06:38:13 AM
DC and Virginia know nothing about snow & ice. maybe I ought to volunteer my expertise?

no, I think not.
Good decision, and by the way DC and Northern VA know nothing about anything except waste, fraud, abuse and public corruption.
I wouldn't fit in then.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2016, 06:40:06 AM
DC and Virginia know nothing about snow & ice. maybe I ought to volunteer my expertise?

no, I think not.
Good decision, and by the way DC and Northern VA know nothing about anything except waste, fraud, abuse and public corruption.
I wouldn't fit in then.
Good morning Dean.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on January 22, 2016, 06:41:07 AM
all these news stations act as if it's never snowed before.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 06:41:21 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and Dean.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on January 22, 2016, 06:41:33 AM
DC and Virginia know nothing about snow & ice. maybe I ought to volunteer my expertise?

no, I think not.
Good decision, and by the way DC and Northern VA know nothing about anything except waste, fraud, abuse and public corruption.
I wouldn't fit in then.
Good morning Dean.
hello Chip.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: sfish on January 22, 2016, 06:42:02 AM
Good morning boys! I guess it's good I don't buy cigars in New Jersey!
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on January 22, 2016, 06:42:54 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and Dean.
good morning Dave. what part of the world are you spending the day in today?
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on January 22, 2016, 06:43:47 AM
Good morning boys! I guess it's good I don't buy cigars in New Jersey!
morning Scott.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 06:46:38 AM
Morning Fish & Travellin Dave.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: sfish on January 22, 2016, 06:47:28 AM
The Mash sure enough has some stupid prices today, several items are 20% or more higher than they were Monday.  Some of us paid $80 for 20 MB3's at, Holts this week and today 5 are mashing for $40. Undercrown corona doble were 5/$30 Monday and 5/$34 today, 601 Greens were 5/$20 Monday and 5/$25 today..........
On the flip side, it's a great price on the Tatiana Mocha Eden 5 Pack. Morning Tex
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 06:49:27 AM
Good morning boys! I guess it's good I don't buy cigars in New Jersey!
Will not be long and online sales will be taxed at the state level where they are shipped to, the Walmart and Best Buy taxes they are sometimes referred to as they are paying most of the lobbying costs to make it happen.

Probably not long before PA sees a huge cigar tax as they will be desperate for $ to replace all that oil money that is vanishing.

Maybe Texas too!
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 06:52:32 AM
Should be a SCORCHER DAY!
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: sfish on January 22, 2016, 06:55:54 AM
Good morning boys! I guess it's good I don't buy cigars in New Jersey!
Will not be long and online sales will be taxed at the state level where they are shipped to, the Walmart and Best Buy taxes they are sometimes referred to as they are paying most of the lobbying costs to make it happen.

Probably not long before PA sees a huge cigar tax as they will be desperate for $ to replace all that oil money that is vanishing.

Maybe Texas too!
No doubt the online tax is coming, too much $$ out there
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 06:57:30 AM
Good morning boys! I guess it's good I don't buy cigars in New Jersey!
Will not be long and online sales will be taxed at the state level where they are shipped to, the Walmart and Best Buy taxes they are sometimes referred to as they are paying most of the lobbying costs to make it happen.

Probably not long before PA sees a huge cigar tax as they will be desperate for $ to replace all that oil money that is vanishing.

Maybe Texas too!
No doubt the online tax is coming, too much $$ out there
In addition to the FDA......
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 06:57:51 AM
Morning, Chip.

(http://i.imgur.com/8E3MZDi.gif)
I thought the white death would have everyone off today up there.
Not until late afternoon/evening.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 22, 2016, 06:59:02 AM
Should be a SCORCHER DAY!
Better be. Deals have been sorely lacking lately.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 07:00:37 AM
good morning guys. just finished a Casa Garcia maduro robusto I picked up at the B&M yesterday before the rain and winds hit. 61°, severe thunderstorms and coastal flooding predicted for the day. weatherman got the timing wrong by a few hours. rain wasn't suppose to hit until early afternoon. low tide at 7:54am, high tide at 1:39pm during the heaviest rain. it's not white, cold, and I don't need to shovel it!
We talking concrete again?
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 07:03:29 AM
Good morning boys! I guess it's good I don't buy cigars in New Jersey!
Hopefully Christy will Pocket Pool Veto this nonsense too.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 22, 2016, 07:04:45 AM
Good morning boys! I guess it's good I don't buy cigars in New Jersey!
Hopefully Christy will Pocket Pool Veto this nonsense too.
Well, it IS an election year. He already flip-flopped on gun control, let's see what he does about tobacco taxes. Lol
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 07:05:37 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and Dean.
good morning Dave. what part of the world are you spending the day in today?
Been in NJ all January.  Travel will start picking up in February.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 07:08:04 AM
Good morning boys! I guess it's good I don't buy cigars in New Jersey!
Will not be long and online sales will be taxed at the state level where they are shipped to, the Walmart and Best Buy taxes they are sometimes referred to as they are paying most of the lobbying costs to make it happen.

Probably not long before PA sees a huge cigar tax as they will be desperate for $ to replace all that oil money that is vanishing.

Maybe Texas too!
Commie governor would, but with a Republican State House, PA is a mirror of Federal dysfunctionality.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 07:11:52 AM
Good morning boys! I guess it's good I don't buy cigars in New Jersey!
Hopefully Christy will Pocket Pool Veto this nonsense too.
Well, it IS an election year. He already flip-flopped on gun control, let's see what he does about tobacco taxes. Lol
The very same gun control he introduced by the way.  He will soon be out of the presidential election and can turn pro-tax and anti gun commie again.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 07:12:28 AM
@LTG Dave....sorry the CBid didn't work out for ya.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 07:13:14 AM
Good morning boys! I guess it's good I don't buy cigars in New Jersey!
Will not be long and online sales will be taxed at the state level where they are shipped to, the Walmart and Best Buy taxes they are sometimes referred to as they are paying most of the lobbying costs to make it happen.

Probably not long before PA sees a huge cigar tax as they will be desperate for $ to replace all that oil money that is vanishing.

Maybe Texas too!
Commie governor would, but with a Republican State House, PA is a mirror of Federal dysfunctionality.
They are rapidly going broke because of dwindling oil revenue so don't count on anything.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 22, 2016, 07:17:13 AM
@LTG Dave....sorry the CBid didn't work out for ya.
Yeah, and for $52 no less. Hell with that!
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 22, 2016, 07:18:48 AM
Good morning boys! I guess it's good I don't buy cigars in New Jersey!
Hopefully Christy will Pocket Pool Veto this nonsense too.
Well, it IS an election year. He already flip-flopped on gun control, let's see what he does about tobacco taxes. Lol
The very same gun control he introduced by the way.  He will soon be out of the presidential election and can turn pro-tax and anti gun commie again.
Maybe he just needs to find his own crazy nut to endorse him.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 07:21:38 AM
Good morning boys! I guess it's good I don't buy cigars in New Jersey!
Hopefully Christy will Pocket Pool Veto this nonsense too.
Well, it IS an election year. He already flip-flopped on gun control, let's see what he does about tobacco taxes. Lol
The very same gun control he introduced by the way.  He will soon be out of the presidential election and can turn pro-tax and anti gun commie again.
Maybe he just needs to find his own crazy nut to endorse him.
Unfortunately the "outspoken", "Joisey attitude" candidate finds himself a middle of the pack moderate in this clown car.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 07:22:04 AM
A couple of more cheap oil & gas nightmares for the working class:

Schlumberger axed another 10,000 jobs and reported a net loss of $1 billion during the final three months of 2015, the world’s largest oil field services company reported Thursday.

Since peaking at a global workforce of 130,000 in 2014, Schlumberger has cut more than 25 percent of its employees, or 34,000 jobs, since then.

HOUSTON — Southwestern Energy Co. will shed more than 40 percent of its workforce starting in the first quarter as it pauses its U.S. drilling program to cope with low natural gas prices, the company said Thursday.  A reduction of over 1,100 jobs.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 07:24:42 AM
Good morning boys! I guess it's good I don't buy cigars in New Jersey!
Hopefully Christy will Pocket Pool Veto this nonsense too.
Well, it IS an election year. He already flip-flopped on gun control, let's see what he does about tobacco taxes. Lol
The very same gun control he introduced by the way.  He will soon be out of the presidential election and can turn pro-tax and anti gun commie again.
Maybe he just needs to find his own crazy nut to endorse him.
Unfortunately the "outspoken", "Joisey attitude" candidate finds himself a middle of the pack moderate in this clown car.
His Pro-Tax and Anti-Gun history does not spell moderate.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on January 22, 2016, 07:26:59 AM
good morning guys. just finished a Casa Garcia maduro robusto I picked up at the B&M yesterday before the rain and winds hit. 61°, severe thunderstorms and coastal flooding predicted for the day. weatherman got the timing wrong by a few hours. rain wasn't suppose to hit until early afternoon. low tide at 7:54am, high tide at 1:39pm during the heaviest rain. it's not white, cold, and I don't need to shovel it!
We talking concrete again?
not until next month.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on January 22, 2016, 07:29:08 AM
thunderboomers!
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 07:29:45 AM
thunderboomers!
Take shelter immediately!!!!!
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 07:35:16 AM
Futures trading indicates a +200 point opening for the DOW but that could change in a heartbeat.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 07:36:43 AM
thunderboomers!
Take shelter immediately!!!!!
Hell, put another pot on and fire up and EPC 2nd.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 07:37:15 AM
thunderboomers!
Take shelter immediately!!!!!
Breaking News:  create a list of repairmen in case of damage

I chit you not that was just on tv.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 07:37:17 AM
Futures trading indicates a +200 point opening for the DOW but that could change in a heartbeat.
Ain't that the truth.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 07:38:11 AM
Good morning boys! I guess it's good I don't buy cigars in New Jersey!
Hopefully Christy will Pocket Pool Veto this nonsense too.
Well, it IS an election year. He already flip-flopped on gun control, let's see what he does about tobacco taxes. Lol
The very same gun control he introduced by the way.  He will soon be out of the presidential election and can turn pro-tax and anti gun commie again.
Maybe he just needs to find his own crazy nut to endorse him.
Unfortunately the "outspoken", "Joisey attitude" candidate finds himself a middle of the pack moderate in this clown car.
His Pro-Tax and Anti-Gun history does not spell moderate.
Survival in a heavy Democratic State.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on January 22, 2016, 07:41:46 AM
thunderboomers!
Take shelter immediately!!!!!
Hell, put another pot on and fire up and EPC 2nd.
I like the way you think.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on January 22, 2016, 07:42:49 AM
thunderboomers!
Take shelter immediately!!!!!
Breaking News:  create a list of repairmen in case of damage

I chit you not that was just on tv.
a list if one ...... landlady.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 22, 2016, 07:50:04 AM
Morning Daves, Dean, Chip, and the rest of you sunshine and butterflies crowd.  Is there anything which isn't going to schitt?
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 22, 2016, 07:53:22 AM
Good morning, gents. Still employed here but it's been a tortuous week. About a quarter of my team was notified that they would be laid off. We were one of the least affected teams. I think I'm safe for now until April.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 07:53:30 AM
Morning Daves, Dean, Chip, and the rest of you sunshine and butterflies crowd.  Is there anything which isn't going to schitt?
Morning Bean
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 07:54:38 AM
Good morning, gents. Still employed here but it's been a tortuous week. About a quarter of my team was notified that they would be laid off. We were one of the least affected teams. I think I'm safe for now until April.
Well while bad news in the big picture at least it is great news for you.

Morning Mayor
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 22, 2016, 07:56:26 AM
Good morning, gents. Still employed here but it's been a tortuous week. About a quarter of my team was notified that they would be laid off. We were one of the least affected teams. I think I'm safe for now until April.
Glad to hear you're ok, though, sucks about the rest of your team. Corporate bastiges.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 22, 2016, 07:58:51 AM
Good morning, gents. Still employed here but it's been a tortuous week. About a quarter of my team was notified that they would be laid off. We were one of the least affected teams. I think I'm safe for now until April.
Morning Mr. Mayor.  At least it's over for now (TWSS).
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 22, 2016, 08:01:56 AM
Good morning, gents. Still employed here but it's been a tortuous week. About a quarter of my team was notified that they would be laid off. We were one of the least affected teams. I think I'm safe for now until April.
Well while bad news in the big picture at least it is great news for you.

Morning Mayor
I have mixed feelings about it. The package was pretty generous and it will mean more work for me.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 22, 2016, 08:02:33 AM
How's everyone else doing? Are cigars being smoked?
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 08:02:42 AM
Pretty funny, only thing sold out on the Page is the $10 Electric Cigar Cutter
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 22, 2016, 08:03:16 AM
Good morning, gents. Still employed here but it's been a tortuous week. About a quarter of my team was notified that they would be laid off. We were one of the least affected teams. I think I'm safe for now until April.
Morning Mr. Mayor.  At least it's over for now (TWSS).
Hahaha. I wish they had done it that fast.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 08:04:47 AM
Good morning, gents. Still employed here but it's been a tortuous week. About a quarter of my team was notified that they would be laid off. We were one of the least affected teams. I think I'm safe for now until April.
Well while bad news in the big picture at least it is great news for you.

Morning Mayor
I have mixed feelings about it. The package was pretty generous and it will mean more work for me.
Well now the right Package can make a big difference.  Warden is looking for her company to offer some packages this summer, the International group has a voluntary package offering for consideration now.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 22, 2016, 08:09:45 AM
Good morning, gents. Still employed here but it's been a tortuous week. About a quarter of my team was notified that they would be laid off. We were one of the least affected teams. I think I'm safe for now until April.
Well while bad news in the big picture at least it is great news for you.

Morning Mayor
I have mixed feelings about it. The package was pretty generous and it will mean more work for me.
TWSS
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 22, 2016, 08:10:44 AM
How's everyone else doing? Are cigars being smoked?
Haven't had one since Saturday, myself. Might brave the elements for one tonight, but I doubt it.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 08:11:53 AM
thunderboomers!
Take shelter immediately!!!!!
Breaking News:  create a list of repairmen in case of damage

I chit you not that was just on tv.
a list if one ...... landlady.
1. Humidor
2. Landlady
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 08:13:08 AM
Morning Daves, Dean, Chip, and the rest of you sunshine and butterflies crowd.  Is there anything which isn't going to schitt?
Well, TexDaves' retirement tuppedors are in pretty good shape.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 08:14:42 AM
Good morning, gents. Still employed here but it's been a tortuous week. About a quarter of my team was notified that they would be laid off. We were one of the least affected teams. I think I'm safe for now until April.
Safe is a relative term.  Good news (for you) in any case.  Good to hear.  Sounds like a three martini night...better stock up on the fixin's
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 08:15:44 AM
Good morning, gents. Still employed here but it's been a tortuous week. About a quarter of my team was notified that they would be laid off. We were one of the least affected teams. I think I'm safe for now until April.
Morning Mr. Mayor.  At least it's over for now (TWSS).
Nice placement (although subtract points for having to set yourself up)
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 08:16:16 AM
Lovely sunrise and nice blue sky.
What fukkin' storm?
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 08:16:45 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor and Mr. Bean.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 08:18:00 AM
Good morning, gents. Still employed here but it's been a tortuous week. About a quarter of my team was notified that they would be laid off. We were one of the least affected teams. I think I'm safe for now until April.
Morning Mr. Mayor.  At least it's over for now (TWSS).
Hahaha. I wish they had done it that fast.
TNWHS....
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 08:19:32 AM
Morning Daves, Dean, Chip, and the rest of you sunshine and butterflies crowd.  Is there anything which isn't going to schitt?
Well, TexDaves' retirement tuppedors are in pretty good shape.
Tub2 still has plenty of space, SurePost from PA is running 10-12 days now, pathetic!  Only about 5-6 days from Florida suppliers, go Figger as it is a similar distance.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on January 22, 2016, 08:19:35 AM
morning Tony and Mark.

@ Tony. you don't want to get laid off, think of the trouble if breaking in a new boss.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on January 22, 2016, 08:21:10 AM
thunderboomers!
Take shelter immediately!!!!!
Breaking News:  create a list of repairmen in case of damage

I chit you not that was just on tv.
a list if one ...... landlady.
1. Humidor(s)
2. Landlady
fixed it.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 08:22:42 AM
Lovely sunrise and nice blue sky.
What fukkin' storm?
36 and feels like 28 here now with 15-20 mph N winds.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 08:25:21 AM
Warden has been awake for 15 minutes and chaos has already taken over. ::)
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: sfish on January 22, 2016, 08:45:28 AM
Lovely sunrise and nice blue sky.
What fukkin' storm?
The moon was awesome this morning (5AM) low, through the trees and bright, orangish
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 22, 2016, 08:48:12 AM
Happy Friday brothers!
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 08:49:19 AM
Lovely sunrise and nice blue sky.
What fukkin' storm?
The moon was awesome this morning (5AM) low, through the trees and bright, orangish
You got mooned on the way into work?
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 22, 2016, 08:49:19 AM
Happy Friday brothers!
Morning, Shaun.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 08:50:04 AM
Good Friday morning YellowStar.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 22, 2016, 08:50:57 AM
Happy Friday brothers!
Morning, Shaun.
Good mornin Dave!
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 22, 2016, 08:51:15 AM
Good Friday morning YellowStar.
Howdy Dave!  When's the storm hitting?
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: sfish on January 22, 2016, 08:55:17 AM
Happy Friday brothers!
Shaun!
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: sfish on January 22, 2016, 08:58:35 AM
Good Friday morning YellowStar.
Howdy Dave!  When's the storm hitting?
Latest I saw was before midnight tonight, snowing until about 8PM Saturday
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 08:59:32 AM
Good Friday morning YellowStar.
Howdy Dave!  When's the storm hitting?
Still sunny and calm.  Saying snow should start around 10 PM here.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 22, 2016, 09:00:22 AM
Page d'oh!
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 22, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
Page d'oh!
But at least they have a spice box for sale?
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 09:01:28 AM
Now that's what I call a Scorcher letdown!....Tex promised.   >:(
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 09:02:09 AM
A rotten apple does not fall far from the tree.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 09:02:47 AM
Now that's what I call a Scorcher letdown!....Tex promised.   >:(
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 22, 2016, 09:03:41 AM
Happy Friday brothers!
Shaun!
Scott!
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 22, 2016, 09:04:07 AM
Good Friday morning YellowStar.
Howdy Dave!  When's the storm hitting?
Latest I saw was before midnight tonight, snowing until about 8PM Saturday
Thanks DaveScott  ;D
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 22, 2016, 09:04:20 AM
Good morning Minions ....
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 22, 2016, 09:04:52 AM
Now that's what I call a Scorcher letdown!....Tex promised.   >:(
Indeed. There goes my Friday. Thanks, TxDave!  And O'bummer, too!
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 22, 2016, 09:05:13 AM
Good Friday morning YellowStar.
Howdy Dave!  When's the storm hitting?
Still sunny and calm.  Saying snow should start around 10 PM here.
I'm assuming everyone stocked up on beer and cigars to survive it if necessary  8)
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 22, 2016, 09:05:46 AM
Good Morning everyone. I have been busy working some crazy hours since the New Year. I hope you are all doing well. I hope those effected by the storm stay safe. I have been puffing quite a bit of pipe tobacco lately. It sucks wasting a full cigar when called away. Lanceros and coronas have been filling the gaps. Family is well. All the best....Rick. I'll try to not be a stranger.
Good morning Rick...  Leo looks very happy this morning...
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 22, 2016, 09:07:12 AM
Happy Friday brothers!
Brutha from a different mutha!!
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 09:07:31 AM
Morning CG and Happy Friday Payday!
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 22, 2016, 09:07:38 AM
Good Friday morning YellowStar.
Howdy Dave!  When's the storm hitting?
Still sunny and calm.  Saying snow should start around 10 PM here.
I'm assuming everyone stocked up on beer and cigars to survive it if necessary  8)
I'd say surviving it is definitely necessary. ;)
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 22, 2016, 09:07:43 AM
Morning, Chip.

(http://i.imgur.com/8E3MZDi.gif)
Good morning Dave.
This is nice to wake up to, in the morning.  He must know my wife..
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 22, 2016, 09:08:05 AM
Morning CG and Happy Friday Payday!
I think his pay day is next week, since mine was yesterday.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 09:08:41 AM
Now that's what I call a Scorcher letdown!....Tex promised.   >:(
Indeed. There goes my Friday. Thanks, TxDave!  And O'bummer, too!
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 09:09:22 AM
Morning CG and Happy Friday Payday!
I think his pay day is next week, since mine was yesterday.
Well if that is the case then it is my Payday!
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: sfish on January 22, 2016, 09:09:36 AM
Lovely sunrise and nice blue sky.
What fukkin' storm?
The moon was awesome this morning (5AM) low, through the trees and bright, orangish
You got mooned on the way into work?
Yes and it was fantastic
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 09:13:59 AM
Lovely sunrise and nice blue sky.
What fukkin' storm?
The moon was awesome this morning (5AM) low, through the trees and bright, orangish
You got mooned on the way into work?
Yes and it was fantastic
You do realize there is still a man in the moon :o
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 22, 2016, 09:15:03 AM
Good Friday morning YellowStar.
Howdy Dave!  When's the storm hitting?
Still sunny and calm.  Saying snow should start around 10 PM here.
I'm assuming everyone stocked up on beer and cigars to survive it if necessary  8)
That reminds me, "I need another box of wine..."
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: sfish on January 22, 2016, 09:15:43 AM
Should be a SCORCHER DAY!
;D
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 22, 2016, 09:19:13 AM
Morning CG and Happy Friday Payday!
I think his pay day is next week, since mine was yesterday.
Now that I think of it, mine is next week the day before yesterday.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 22, 2016, 09:21:38 AM
Lovely sunrise and nice blue sky.
What fukkin' storm?
The moon was awesome this morning (5AM) low, through the trees and bright, orangish
You got mooned on the way into work?
Yes and it was fantastic
I saw my wife's moon once, but it wasn't through the trees, it was through the bushes...
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 09:22:20 AM
Good Friday morning YellowStar.
Howdy Dave!  When's the storm hitting?
Still sunny and calm.  Saying snow should start around 10 PM here.
I'm assuming everyone stocked up on beer and cigars to survive it if necessary  8)
We ain't as dumb as we look.... :o
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 09:24:29 AM
Lovely sunrise and nice blue sky.
What fukkin' storm?
The moon was awesome this morning (5AM) low, through the trees and bright, orangish
You got mooned on the way into work?
Yes and it was fantastic
I saw my wife's moon once, but it wasn't through the trees, it was through the bushes...
Once?  Not doing much bragging this morning are you......
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 09:27:34 AM
Lovely sunrise and nice blue sky.
What fukkin' storm?
The moon was awesome this morning (5AM) low, through the trees and bright, orangish
You got mooned on the way into work?
Yes and it was fantastic
I saw my wife's moon once, but it wasn't through the trees, it was through the bushes...
Once?  Not doing much bragging this morning are you......
Maybe once was enough :o
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 09:29:37 AM
Good Friday morning YellowStar.
Howdy Dave!  When's the storm hitting?
Still sunny and calm.  Saying snow should start around 10 PM here.
I'm assuming everyone stocked up on beer and cigars to survive it if necessary  8)
We ain't as dumb as we look.... :o
Hell by North Dakota standards you boys are getting a dusting, but on the other hand your residential streets would be high traffic volumes on ND highways.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 22, 2016, 09:32:24 AM
We just suspended writing physical damage coverage in a few places in NY. Let the snow begin!
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on January 22, 2016, 09:34:07 AM
all these news stations act as if it's never snowed before.
It's Snowmageddon!  your weather may vary, but our models say, run & buy milk & bread now!  Actually news this morning(WABC-7) suggested flashlights and batteries.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 09:36:44 AM
Morning Markets

DOW.  +185
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 09:37:22 AM
Morning Flip
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on January 22, 2016, 09:37:22 AM
Good morning, gents. Still employed here but it's been a tortuous week. About a quarter of my team was notified that they would be laid off. We were one of the least affected teams. I think I'm safe for now until April.
good to hear Tony! good morning one and all.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 22, 2016, 09:39:07 AM
We just suspended writing physical damage coverage in a few places in NY. Let the snow begin!
And VA. And DE...
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 22, 2016, 09:40:00 AM
Lovely sunrise and nice blue sky.
What fukkin' storm?
The moon was awesome this morning (5AM) low, through the trees and bright, orangish
You got mooned on the way into work?
Yes and it was fantastic
I saw my wife's moon once, but it wasn't through the trees, it was through the bushes...
Once?  Not doing much bragging this morning are you......
As you may have picked up on, "I'm very humble..."   :)
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 22, 2016, 09:43:08 AM
all these news stations act as if it's never snowed before.
It's Snowmageddon!  your weather may vary, but our models say, run & buy milk & bread now!  Actually news this morning(WABC-7) suggested flashlights and batteries.
They normally sell out of milk and bread, so I head for the beer and pretzels.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on January 22, 2016, 09:49:00 AM
all these news stations act as if it's never snowed before.
It's Snowmageddon!  your weather may vary, but our models say, run & buy milk & bread now!  Actually news this morning(WABC-7) suggested flashlights and batteries.
They normally sell out of milk and bread, so I head for the beer and pretzels.
three of your four major food groups (salt, alcohol and starch) you are only missing chocolate. did you snag any Blu-ray disks yet?
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on January 22, 2016, 09:53:04 AM
how are these?   Cuenca y Blanco Torpedo Especial - Box of 21
I set a max of $19
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 22, 2016, 10:00:12 AM
how are these?   Cuenca y Blanco Torpedo Especial - Box of 21
I set a max of $19
Don't think that'll be quite enough.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 22, 2016, 10:09:56 AM
G'Morning, misfits. With all this white powder talk, you'd think El Chapo was in the news.  ;)
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 22, 2016, 10:10:54 AM
how are these?   Cuenca y Blanco Torpedo Especial - Box of 21
I set a max of $19

morning, Flip... general consensus seems to be: torps are bad, coronas are good. Enjoy!
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 10:13:40 AM
We just suspended writing physical damage coverage in a few places in NY. Let the snow begin!
And VA. And DE...
Maryland should be included next.
Then NC for ice...
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 22, 2016, 10:14:06 AM
Good morning, gents. Still employed here but it's been a tortuous week. About a quarter of my team was notified that they would be laid off. We were one of the least affected teams. I think I'm safe for now until April.
Safe is a relative term.  Good news (for you) in any case.  Good to hear.  Sounds like a three martini night...better stock up on the fixin's
That's a fantastic idea. Especially with the storm approaching.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 22, 2016, 10:14:52 AM
We just suspended writing physical damage coverage in a few places in NY. Let the snow begin!
And VA. And DE...
Maryland should be included next.
Then NC for ice...
NJ, CT and MA added for now. I'm sure others will be coming.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 10:15:43 AM
Morning BS, Happy Friday
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 10:16:24 AM
how are these?   Cuenca y Blanco Torpedo Especial - Box of 21
I set a max of $19

morning, Flip... consensus is torps are bad, coronas are good. Enjoy!
You wonder why the box of Toro at $34, box of Torps at $25 and box of Corona's at $46?  LoL!
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 22, 2016, 10:17:15 AM
morning Tony and Mark.

@ Tony. you don't want to get laid off, think of the trouble if breaking in a new boss.
Except there is a good chance of him getting laid off, so what's the difference?
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 22, 2016, 10:17:24 AM
all these news stations act as if it's never snowed before.
It's Snowmageddon!  your weather may vary, but our models say, run & buy milk & bread now!  Actually news this morning(WABC-7) suggested flashlights and batteries.
They normally sell out of milk and bread, so I head for the beer and pretzels.
three of your four major food groups (salt, alcohol and starch) you are only missing chocolate. did you snag any Blu-ray disks yet?
Not yet, but I'm going over to my son's today to babysit, so I'll check out his.  This morning I'm trying to figure out these APP Games, but I don't know which one are good or bad or free or pay...  Yet, another Tech problem.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 10:17:48 AM
how are these?   Cuenca y Blanco Torpedo Especial - Box of 21
I set a max of $19 at'll be quite enough.
You should know about that.... ;)
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 22, 2016, 10:18:29 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 22, 2016, 10:18:59 AM
G'Morning, misfits. With all this white powder talk, you'd think El Chapo was in the news.  ;)
Good morning BS, and Raz....
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 10:19:08 AM
how are these?   Cuenca y Blanco Torpedo Especial - Box of 21
I set a max of $19

morning, Flip... consensus is torps are bad, coronas are good. Enjoy!
You wonder why the box of Toro at $34, box of Torps at $25 and box of Corona's at $46?  LoL!
I have not had a Torp but bought 10 Toro's some time back and I would not give $19 for a box.  But since $19 is not even a serious bid what difference does it make anyway.

Corona and Robusto's are really good smokes but we were being the coronas for around $50 with FS at CI on the close out.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 22, 2016, 10:20:14 AM
Morning BS, Happy Friday

Hey there, HappyDave... Looks like the grocery stores will empty out pretty quick today. Luckily, I'm well supplied. Even have a spiral cut ham. That alone could last me a few days. Haha

Payday for me as well... check already cleared.  8)
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 10:20:23 AM
We just suspended writing physical damage coverage in a few places in NY. Let the snow begin!
And VA. And DE...
Maryland should be included next.
Then NC for ice...
NJ, CT and MA added for now. I'm sure others will be coming.
Doesn't make any sense.  Maryland and Virginia are the bullseye with PA and NJ right behind.  CT and MA aren't looking at much at all.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 10:21:22 AM
Good morning, gents. Still employed here but it's been a tortuous week. About a quarter of my team was notified that they would be laid off. We were one of the least affected teams. I think I'm safe for now until April.
Safe is a relative term.  Good news (for you) in any case.  Good to hear.  Sounds like a three martini night...better stock up on the fixin's
That's a fantastic idea. Especially with the storm approaching.
It's called planning ahead.  Try it, you'll like it!   ;)
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 22, 2016, 10:22:05 AM
We just suspended writing physical damage coverage in a few places in NY. Let the snow begin!
And VA. And DE...
Maryland should be included next.
Then NC for ice...
NJ, CT and MA added for now. I'm sure others will be coming.
Doesn't make any sense.  Maryland and Virginia are the bullseye with PA and NJ right behind.  CT and MA aren't looking at much at all.
Well, it's all up to the head of each individual state, so perhaps they're in the shitter right now?
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 10:22:05 AM
We just suspended writing physical damage coverage in a few places in NY. Let the snow begin!
And VA. And DE...
Maryland should be included next.
Then NC for ice...
NJ, CT and MA added for now. I'm sure others will be coming.
Doesn't make any sense.  Maryland and Virginia are the bullseye with PA and NJ right behind.  CT and MA aren't looking at much at all.
Insurance companies and the weatherman use different software.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 10:23:27 AM
Morning Steve and Flip.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 22, 2016, 10:26:06 AM
Morning, muchachos.
G'Morning, misfits. With all this white powder talk, you'd think El Chapo was in the news.  ;)
Good morning BS, and Raz....
Morning Steve and Flip.

Happy Friday, Everybody!
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 10:26:27 AM
how are these?   Cuenca y Blanco Torpedo Especial - Box of 21
I set a max of $19

morning, Flip... consensus is torps are bad, coronas are good. Enjoy!
You wonder why the box of Toro at $34, box of Torps at $25 and box of Corona's at $46?  LoL!
I have not had a Torp but bought 10 Toro's some time back and I would not give $19 for a box.  But since $19 is not even a serious bid what difference does it make anyway.

Corona and Robusto's are really good smokes but we were being the coronas for around $50 with FS at CI on the close out.
$50/box for coronas at CI now with the 20% off.

I bought a box of the Lanceros for the retirement tub1 but have not tried one yet.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 22, 2016, 10:27:44 AM
Good morning, gents. Still employed here but it's been a tortuous week. About a quarter of my team was notified that they would be laid off. We were one of the least affected teams. I think I'm safe for now until April.
Safe is a relative term.  Good news (for you) in any case.  Good to hear.  Sounds like a three martini night...better stock up on the fixin's
That's a fantastic idea. Especially with the storm approaching.
It's called planning ahead.  Try it, you'll like it!   ;)

He was late to the planning meeting...  :P
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 22, 2016, 10:28:41 AM
Good morning, gents. Still employed here but it's been a tortuous week. About a quarter of my team was notified that they would be laid off. We were one of the least affected teams. I think I'm safe for now until April.
good to hear Tony! good morning one and all.
More to come in a few weeks. Apparently not enough HR resources to do them all. Whatever. I'll just keep working until they tell me not to.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 10:29:10 AM
Good morning, gents. Still employed here but it's been a tortuous week. About a quarter of my team was notified that they would be laid off. We were one of the least affected teams. I think I'm safe for now until April.
Safe is a relative term.  Good news (for you) in any case.  Good to hear.  Sounds like a three martini night...better stock up on the fixin's
That's a fantastic idea. Especially with the storm approaching.
It's called planning ahead.  Try it, you'll like it!   ;)

He was late to the planning meeting...  :P
He just needs proper motivation, and I believe martini fixin's will do that for him.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 22, 2016, 10:35:57 AM
Good morning, gents. Still employed here but it's been a tortuous week. About a quarter of my team was notified that they would be laid off. We were one of the least affected teams. I think I'm safe for now until April.
Safe is a relative term.  Good news (for you) in any case.  Good to hear.  Sounds like a three martini night...better stock up on the fixin's
That's a fantastic idea. Especially with the storm approaching.
It's called planning ahead.  Try it, you'll like it!   ;)
Sounds like too much work.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 22, 2016, 10:45:55 AM
Happy Friday brothers!
Brutha from a different mutha!!
BEAN!
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 22, 2016, 10:46:22 AM
Morning CG and Happy Friday Payday!
Payday is next week, don't tease me like that Tex!
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 10:46:51 AM
Damn, a second CG sighting in one day!
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 22, 2016, 10:47:15 AM
Good Friday morning YellowStar.
Howdy Dave!  When's the storm hitting?
Still sunny and calm.  Saying snow should start around 10 PM here.
I'm assuming everyone stocked up on beer and cigars to survive it if necessary  8)
We ain't as dumb as we look.... :o
Hell by North Dakota standards you boys are getting a dusting, but on the other hand your residential streets would be high traffic volumes on ND highways.
Haha, well stated!
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 10:47:28 AM
Morning CG and Happy Friday Payday!
Payday is next week, don't tease me like that Tex!
Good, that means it is my payday which I thought was next week!
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 22, 2016, 10:52:35 AM
Just contacted the Mrs to pick up some booze and she replied that she already returned from the supermarket and has no intention of going back out.

So I'll have to stop to pick up vermouth on the way home. She texted me back to pick up some booze for her too. Looks like we're finally on the same page.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 10:53:39 AM
Just contacted the Mrs to pick up some booze and she replied that she already returned from the supermarket and has no intention of going back out.

So I'll have to stop to pick up vermouth on the way home. She texted me back to pick up some booze for her too. Looks like we're finally on the same page.
Sounds like the same wrong page to me.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 10:58:08 AM
6" of snow on the ground in Nashville, quite a bit of snow for there.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 22, 2016, 10:58:56 AM
Just contacted the Mrs to pick up some booze and she replied that she already returned from the supermarket and has no intention of going back out.

So I'll have to stop to pick up vermouth on the way home. She texted me back to pick up some booze for her too. Looks like we're finally on the same page.
Sounds like the same wrong page to me.
My expectations of her are extremely low. I'm just happy she's in a drinking mood too.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 22, 2016, 11:00:30 AM
@BD: Did you finish watching the Making a Murderer? If so, what did you think?
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 22, 2016, 11:04:49 AM
Just contacted the Mrs to pick up some booze and she replied that she already returned from the supermarket and has no intention of going back out.

So I'll have to stop to pick up vermouth on the way home. She texted me back to pick up some booze for her too. Looks like we're finally on the same page.
CNS
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: sfish on January 22, 2016, 11:10:13 AM
Just contacted the Mrs to pick up some booze and she replied that she already returned from the supermarket and has no intention of going back out.

So I'll have to stop to pick up vermouth on the way home. She texted me back to pick up some booze for her too. Looks like we're finally on the same page.
CNS
I don't think he even realizes how funny/wrong that is
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 22, 2016, 11:18:42 AM
@BD: Did you finish watching the Making a Murderer? If so, what did you think?
I watched the whole series.  IMHO, I would have to have complete, undisputed evidence (beyond a shadow of a doubt,) in order to vote guilty.  Almost everything about the case was screwed up. Nothing made sense.  I've only sat on one jury, and it was not about finding the truth.  It was about the DA winning at any cost, and the defense attorney doing any thing he could to persuade the jury. I don't want to spoil it for anyone else, but I feel this is the first attempt to allow the public know how corrupt our court system is.  Rich people get off, and poor people feed the money making prison system.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 22, 2016, 11:19:06 AM
I have to run now.  Time to watch the grandkids...!  Later guys.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 11:20:17 AM
Just contacted the Mrs to pick up some booze and she replied that she already returned from the supermarket and has no intention of going back out.

So I'll have to stop to pick up vermouth on the way home. She texted me back to pick up some booze for her too. Looks like we're finally on the same page.
Tell her you're not fukkin' changing your schedule, if she wants it get it herself.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on January 22, 2016, 11:20:38 AM
Just contacted the Mrs to pick up some booze and she replied that she already returned from the supermarket and has no intention of going back out.

So I'll have to stop to pick up vermouth on the way home. She texted me back to pick up some booze for her too. Looks like we're finally on the same page.
cognac is still on the counter from earlier in the week, also I can finally try the homemade lemonciello, someone gifted me with.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 11:22:35 AM
@BD: Did you finish watching the Making a Murderer? If so, what did you think?
You're smarter than them Tony.  Avoid their errors like burning the victims belongings in a barrel next to the house and burning the victims body in a burn mound on your property and you should be in good shape.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 11:23:17 AM
Just contacted the Mrs to pick up some booze and she replied that she already returned from the supermarket and has no intention of going back out.

So I'll have to stop to pick up vermouth on the way home. She texted me back to pick up some booze for her too. Looks like we're finally on the same page.
CNS
I don't think he even realizes how funny/wrong that is
Afraid not.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 22, 2016, 11:23:18 AM
@BD: Did you finish watching the Making a Murderer? If so, what did you think?
You're smarter than them Tony.  Avoid their errors like burning the victims belongings in a barrel next to the house and burning the victims body in a burn mound on your property and you should be in good shape.
Wild docu-series - really enjoyed watching it, never going to Wisco to commit a crime that's for sure.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 22, 2016, 11:24:48 AM
Good morning, gents. Still employed here but it's been a tortuous week. About a quarter of my team was notified that they would be laid off. We were one of the least affected teams. I think I'm safe for now until April.
You dodged the bullet again.  Are congratulations due?  At least you can plan on a few more paychecks.  Morning Antnee.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 11:26:08 AM
Just contacted the Mrs to pick up some booze and she replied that she already returned from the supermarket and has no intention of going back out.

So I'll have to stop to pick up vermouth on the way home. She texted me back to pick up some booze for her too. Looks like we're finally on the same page.
cognac is still on the counter from earlier in the week, also I can finally try the homemade lemonciello, someone gifted me with.
I still have some lemonciello from one friend and Nocino (green walnut liqueur) from another friend  (had never heard of that before him)
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 22, 2016, 11:27:04 AM
@BD: Did you finish watching the Making a Murderer? If so, what did you think?
I watched the whole series.  IMHO, I would have to have complete, undisputed evidence (beyond a shadow of a doubt,) in order to vote guilty.  Almost everything about the case was screwed up. Nothing made sense.  I've only sat on one jury, and it was not about finding the truth.  It was about the DA winning at any cost, and the defense attorney doing any thing he could to persuade the jury. I don't want to spoil it for anyone else, but I feel this is the first attempt to allow the public know how corrupt our court system is.  Rich people get off, and poor people feed the money making prison system.
We overuse the word corruption. It's corruption when the judge or the prosecution gets bribed. What you describe is the inherent flaw in a capitalist democratic republic: you get what you pay for. If you have more money, you can hire a better lawyer, and a better lawyer is your only defense against a venal prosecutor.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 11:28:16 AM
@BD: Did you finish watching the Making a Murderer? If so, what did you think?
You're smarter than them Tony.  Avoid their errors like burning the victims belongings in a barrel next to the house and burning the victims body in a burn mound on your property and you should be in good shape.
Wild docu-series - really enjoyed watching it, never going to Wisco to commit a crime that's for sure.
Shows how differently you can spin a story by leaving just a few facts out...
...and how easy it is to have the bleeding heart liberal commies signing petitions and protesting on your behalf.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 22, 2016, 11:31:17 AM
@BD: Did you finish watching the Making a Murderer? If so, what did you think?
I watched the whole series.  IMHO, I would have to have complete, undisputed evidence (beyond a shadow of a doubt,) in order to vote guilty.  Almost everything about the case was screwed up. Nothing made sense.  I've only sat on one jury, and it was not about finding the truth.  It was about the DA winning at any cost, and the defense attorney doing any thing he could to persuade the jury. I don't want to spoil it for anyone else, but I feel this is the first attempt to allow the public know how corrupt our court system is.  Rich people get off, and poor people feed the money making prison system.
Interesting perspective. I was on a jury once and we wound up letting the guy go although he very well could have been guilty. In my case the prosecutor did a very shitty job proving her case beyond a reasonable doubt. Agree that the system has flaws. Unfortunately, it still appears to be the best system out there.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 22, 2016, 11:38:19 AM
@BD: Did you finish watching the Making a Murderer? If so, what did you think?
I watched the whole series.  IMHO, I would have to have complete, undisputed evidence (beyond a shadow of a doubt,) in order to vote guilty.  Almost everything about the case was screwed up. Nothing made sense.  I've only sat on one jury, and it was not about finding the truth.  It was about the DA winning at any cost, and the defense attorney doing any thing he could to persuade the jury. I don't want to spoil it for anyone else, but I feel this is the first attempt to allow the public know how corrupt our court system is.  Rich people get off, and poor people feed the money making prison system.
It gets worse...the union I was legislated into helps perpetuate the prison system - just try to propose closing prisons and reducing the workforce.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 11:45:31 AM
[...]
Agree completely Raz.  Of course the DA wants to prosecute (win) and the defense lawyer wants to get their client off (at all costs).  In most cases, the onus is on the prosecutor for proof, and because of that plenty of "guilty" parties get off scott free.

This was a "documentary" with a bias (as many are).  They are able to edit and selectively omit facts, statements and issues that don't fit neatly into their story.  While not as grossly biased as a Michael Moore "documentary", this is no more a realistic presentation of facts as Fox News "Fair & Balanced"....not that CNN or MSNBC are much better.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 11:47:19 AM
@BD: Did you finish watching the Making a Murderer? If so, what did you think?
You're smarter than them Tony.  Avoid their errors like burning the victims belongings in a barrel next to the house and burning the victims body in a burn mound on your property and you should be in good shape.
Wild docu-series - really enjoyed watching it, never going to Wisco to commit a crime that's for sure.
Ummmm......there was this movie....and then TV show called "Fargo"...... ???  Where do they take place?
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 22, 2016, 11:47:25 AM
Good morning, gents. Still employed here but it's been a tortuous week. About a quarter of my team was notified that they would be laid off. We were one of the least affected teams. I think I'm safe for now until April.
You dodged the bullet again.  Are congratulations due?  At least you can plan on a few more paychecks.  Morning Antnee.
Howdy, Mikey. It's hard to celebrate when a large number of your colleagues are walking around pretty depressed but I appreciate the sentiment.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 11:50:05 AM
@BD: Did you finish watching the Making a Murderer? If so, what did you think?
I watched the whole series.  IMHO, I would have to have complete, undisputed evidence (beyond a shadow of a doubt,) in order to vote guilty.  Almost everything about the case was screwed up. Nothing made sense.  I've only sat on one jury, and it was not about finding the truth.  It was about the DA winning at any cost, and the defense attorney doing any thing he could to persuade the jury. I don't want to spoil it for anyone else, but I feel this is the first attempt to allow the public know how corrupt our court system is.  Rich people get off, and poor people feed the money making prison system.
It gets worse...the union I was legislated into helps perpetuate the prison system - just try to propose closing prisons and reducing the workforce.
We don't need to close prisons or reduce the workforce, just need to do a little better on the diversity.... ;)
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 22, 2016, 11:50:11 AM
@BD: Did you finish watching the Making a Murderer? If so, what did you think?
You're smarter than them Tony.  Avoid their errors like burning the victims belongings in a barrel next to the house and burning the victims body in a burn mound on your property and you should be in good shape.
Wild docu-series - really enjoyed watching it, never going to Wisco to commit a crime that's for sure.
Ummmm......there was this movie....and then TV show called "Fargo"...... ???
Would you believe that I've never seen the movie in its entirety?  I've seen 1 or 2 episodes of the show  :-[
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 11:51:48 AM
@BD: Did you finish watching the Making a Murderer? If so, what did you think?
You're smarter than them Tony.  Avoid their errors like burning the victims belongings in a barrel next to the house and burning the victims body in a burn mound on your property and you should be in good shape.
Wild docu-series - really enjoyed watching it, never going to Wisco to commit a crime that's for sure.
Ummmm......there was this movie....and then TV show called "Fargo"...... ???
Would you believe that I've never seen the movie in its entirety?  I've seen 1 or 2 episodes of the show  :-[
Well then, you have something else to put on your weekend social calendar.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 22, 2016, 11:52:36 AM
@BD: Did you finish watching the Making a Murderer? If so, what did you think?
You're smarter than them Tony.  Avoid their errors like burning the victims belongings in a barrel next to the house and burning the victims body in a burn mound on your property and you should be in good shape.
Wild docu-series - really enjoyed watching it, never going to Wisco to commit a crime that's for sure.
Ummmm......there was this movie....and then TV show called "Fargo"...... ???
Would you believe that I've never seen the movie in its entirety?  I've seen 1 or 2 episodes of the show  :-[
I just finished the first season a couple days ago, after watching the second season first. Excellent show, and movie.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 22, 2016, 11:53:25 AM
Just contacted the Mrs to pick up some booze and she replied that she already returned from the supermarket and has no intention of going back out.

So I'll have to stop to pick up vermouth on the way home. She texted me back to pick up some booze for her too. Looks like we're finally on the same page.
Tell her you're not fukkin' changing your schedule, if she wants it get it herself.
But then Tony doesn't get his alcohol.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 22, 2016, 11:53:28 AM
@BD: Did you finish watching the Making a Murderer? If so, what did you think?
You're smarter than them Tony.  Avoid their errors like burning the victims belongings in a barrel next to the house and burning the victims body in a burn mound on your property and you should be in good shape.
Wild docu-series - really enjoyed watching it, never going to Wisco to commit a crime that's for sure.
Ummmm......there was this movie....and then TV show called "Fargo"...... ???
Would you believe that I've never seen the movie in its entirety?  I've seen 1 or 2 episodes of the show  :-[
Haven't seen either. Is there a crime committed in the movie/show?
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 22, 2016, 11:55:18 AM
Just contacted the Mrs to pick up some booze and she replied that she already returned from the supermarket and has no intention of going back out.

So I'll have to stop to pick up vermouth on the way home. She texted me back to pick up some booze for her too. Looks like we're finally on the same page.
Tell her you're not fukkin' changing your schedule, if she wants it get it herself.
But then Tony doesn't get his alcohol.
She stopped at the supermarket, I will stop at the liquor store. I'm ok with that.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 22, 2016, 11:56:28 AM
@BD: Did you finish watching the Making a Murderer? If so, what did you think?
You're smarter than them Tony.  Avoid their errors like burning the victims belongings in a barrel next to the house and burning the victims body in a burn mound on your property and you should be in good shape.
Wild docu-series - really enjoyed watching it, never going to Wisco to commit a crime that's for sure.
Ummmm......there was this movie....and then TV show called "Fargo"...... ???
Would you believe that I've never seen the movie in its entirety?  I've seen 1 or 2 episodes of the show  :-[
Haven't seen either. Is there a crime committed in the movie/show?
You could say that, yeah.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 11:56:37 AM
Hey Bean, don't know if you saw or not, DPG Blue's are CI's DOD....ONLY 44.99/10 !
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 11:57:37 AM
Just contacted the Mrs to pick up some booze and she replied that she already returned from the supermarket and has no intention of going back out.

So I'll have to stop to pick up vermouth on the way home. She texted me back to pick up some booze for her too. Looks like we're finally on the same page.
Tell her you're not fukkin' changing your schedule, if she wants it get it herself.
But then Tony doesn't get his alcohol.
...or anything else.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 22, 2016, 11:57:38 AM
@BD: Did you finish watching the Making a Murderer? If so, what did you think?
You're smarter than them Tony.  Avoid their errors like burning the victims belongings in a barrel next to the house and burning the victims body in a burn mound on your property and you should be in good shape.
Wild docu-series - really enjoyed watching it, never going to Wisco to commit a crime that's for sure.
Ummmm......there was this movie....and then TV show called "Fargo"...... ???
Would you believe that I've never seen the movie in its entirety?  I've seen 1 or 2 episodes of the show  :-[
Well then, you have something else to put on your weekend social calendar.
I'm going to be perma-drunk from today at 5pm to Sunday at noon, but Sunday hangover might yield some Fargo watching
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 22, 2016, 11:58:12 AM
@BD: Did you finish watching the Making a Murderer? If so, what did you think?
You're smarter than them Tony.  Avoid their errors like burning the victims belongings in a barrel next to the house and burning the victims body in a burn mound on your property and you should be in good shape.
Wild docu-series - really enjoyed watching it, never going to Wisco to commit a crime that's for sure.
Ummmm......there was this movie....and then TV show called "Fargo"...... ???
Would you believe that I've never seen the movie in its entirety?  I've seen 1 or 2 episodes of the show  :-[
I just finished the first season a couple days ago, after watching the second season first. Excellent show, and movie.
My parents are obsessed with it, I"m excited to dive in.  Just need to finish The Following first
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 22, 2016, 12:00:56 PM
[...]
Yes, but that ain't remotely simple.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 22, 2016, 12:03:43 PM
@BD: Did you finish watching the Making a Murderer? If so, what did you think?
You're smarter than them Tony.  Avoid their errors like burning the victims belongings in a barrel next to the house and burning the victims body in a burn mound on your property and you should be in good shape.
Wild docu-series - really enjoyed watching it, never going to Wisco to commit a crime that's for sure.
Ummmm......there was this movie....and then TV show called "Fargo"...... ???
Would you believe that I've never seen the movie in its entirety?  I've seen 1 or 2 episodes of the show  :-[
I just finished the first season a couple days ago, after watching the second season first. Excellent show, and movie.
My parents are obsessed with it, I"m excited to dive in.  Just need to finish The Following first
Lol, that's the same way it was with me. My mom loved the movie, then the show, which she convinced me to watch.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 22, 2016, 12:04:01 PM
Just contacted the Mrs to pick up some booze and she replied that she already returned from the supermarket and has no intention of going back out.

So I'll have to stop to pick up vermouth on the way home. She texted me back to pick up some booze for her too. Looks like we're finally on the same page.
Tell her you're not fukkin' changing your schedule, if she wants it get it herself.
But then Tony doesn't get his alcohol.
...or anything else.
That was already a given.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 22, 2016, 12:06:46 PM
Hey Bean, don't know if you saw or not, DPG Blue's are CI's DOD....ONLY 44.99/10 !
Cheapy Cheapo Bean!
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 22, 2016, 12:08:20 PM
Just contacted the Mrs to pick up some booze and she replied that she already returned from the supermarket and has no intention of going back out.

So I'll have to stop to pick up vermouth on the way home. She texted me back to pick up some booze for her too. Looks like we're finally on the same page.
Tell her you're not fukkin' changing your schedule, if she wants it get it herself.
But then Tony doesn't get his alcohol.
...or anything else.
Except a hard time.  TWSS.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 12:26:50 PM
Just contacted the Mrs to pick up some booze and she replied that she already returned from the supermarket and has no intention of going back out.

So I'll have to stop to pick up vermouth on the way home. She texted me back to pick up some booze for her too. Looks like we're finally on the same page.
Tell her you're not fukkin' changing your schedule, if she wants it get it herself.
But then Tony doesn't get his alcohol.
...or anything else.
That was already a given.
Hey, I'm tryin' to be positive here.....and it ain't easy.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on January 22, 2016, 01:04:21 PM
@BD: Did you finish watching the Making a Murderer? If so, what did you think?
You're smarter than them Tony.  Avoid their errors like burning the victims belongings in a barrel next to the house and burning the victims body in a burn mound on your property and you should be in good shape.
Wild docu-series - really enjoyed watching it, never going to Wisco to commit a crime that's for sure.
Ummmm......there was this movie....and then TV show called "Fargo"...... ???  Where do they take place?
I think it was somewhere in the Bahamas, all those sandy beaches and tropical blue waters..... ::)
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 01:06:09 PM
@BD: Did you finish watching the Making a Murderer? If so, what did you think?
You're smarter than them Tony.  Avoid their errors like burning the victims belongings in a barrel next to the house and burning the victims body in a burn mound on your property and you should be in good shape.
Wild docu-series - really enjoyed watching it, never going to Wisco to commit a crime that's for sure.
Ummmm......there was this movie....and then TV show called "Fargo"...... ???  Where do they take place?
I think it was somewhere in the Bahamas, all those sandy beaches and tropical blue waters..... ::)
Remind me again Flip, what drugs does the Doc have you on now??    :o
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 01:06:36 PM
Afternoon CB.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 01:12:52 PM
Even Cruz's wife thinks he's a dumbass...

(NEWSER) – Millions of Americans have lost their health care coverage because of ObamaCare, and one of them is Ted Cruz, according to Ted Cruz. On Thursday night, the candidate told supporters in New Hampshire that his coverage in Texas was canceled at the end of 2015 because Blue Cross Blue Shield was leaving the market for individual policies in the state, reports Politico. It notes that Cruz had previously received coverage through his wife's job at Goldman Sachs, not his job in the Senate, but they bought an individual plan last year. Cruz said he's looking for a new plan, but "our premiums are going up 50%. That's happening all over the country."

Cruz's wife apparently thinks the lack of coverage is his fault, not President Obama's. "By the way, when you let your health insurance policy lapse, your wife gets really ticked at you," Cruz told the NH audience. "I've had, shall we say, some intense conversations with Heidi on that." Some fact-checking: Politico notes that Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas stopped selling some, but not all, individual policies in the state at the end of the year, while New York notes that, according to the Kaiser Family Foundation, the average premium increase last year was 2.4% in Texas and 5.7% in New Hampshire. (Bob Dole thinks Cruz could be a disaster for the GOP.)

So don't let facts get in the way of a good Obamacare bashing....
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 01:17:54 PM
Everybody still on lunch lull?
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 01:29:29 PM
While we have over six months to wait on it, Pete Johnson has named the next in the monster series as Krueger.
Details to be found at Halfwheel:  http://halfwheel.com/tatuaje-the-krueger-chosen-as-2016-monster-series-release/104799

Also looking forward to the new LE sampler the Skinny Monsters (mentioned earlier, by Biebs I believe) of petite lancero's.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: sfish on January 22, 2016, 01:33:05 PM
Everybody still on lunch lull?
Damn Friday workaference
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 22, 2016, 01:35:35 PM
[...]

Don't worry, I've noticed that facts rarely get in the way of Obama bashing...
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 22, 2016, 01:42:32 PM
While we have over six months to wait on it, Pete Johnson has named the next in the monster series as Krueger.
Details to be found at Halfwheel:  http://halfwheel.com/tatuaje-the-krueger-chosen-as-2016-monster-series-release/104799

Also looking forward to the new LE sampler the Skinny Monsters (mentioned earlier, by Biebs I believe) of petite lancero's.

Here's the other link...
http://halfwheel.com/tatuaje-skinny-monsters-slated-for-2016/101106
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 22, 2016, 01:48:30 PM
[...]

Turnabout's fair play. Obama doesn't let facts get in the way of his state of the union addresses either. Or his executive orders. Or his responses to terrorist acts.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 22, 2016, 01:59:52 PM
[...]

Fiction has always been more fun anyway.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 02:02:15 PM
[...]

And that is the real scary part...
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 22, 2016, 02:04:55 PM
[...]

Must be. It's all over the news.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 22, 2016, 02:07:48 PM
[...]

Why is that scary? People been lying about the President since the Washington administration. Come to think about it, that's when Presidents started lying to the American people as well. The country seems to be surviving quite well. No civil wars since 1865, anyway.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 02:21:35 PM
Two new cigars coming in from Crowned Heads...may be a little tricky (and pricy) to procure....

From Halfwheel....Headley Grange Black Dog (Maduro) through JR Cigars swaps the Ecuadoran Sumatra wrapper for a Connecticut Habano Maduro ....http://halfwheel.com/crowned-heads-sending-headley-grange-maduro-to-jr-cigar/104748

and available at Smoke Inn....
Supposedly a "pre-release of Crowned Heads Las Mareas, a Nicaraguan Corojo '99 wrapped Nicaraguan puro...
https://www.smokeinn.com/Crowned-Heads-Las-Mareas/?trk_msg=DCJPOQE5K564H0UJBPDHQUU1US&trk_contact=RLBPE54BTM3LPE9RUAMD8GQ4IS&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=https%3a%2f%2fwww.smokeinn.com%2fCrowned-Heads-Las-Mareas%2f&utm_campaign=Smoke+Inn+Events&utm_content=The+Great+Smoke+2016
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 22, 2016, 02:22:06 PM
Time to wrap it up for the week, back at it Monday morning. And that's a fact. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 02:25:23 PM
[...]

What is scary to me is the level of stupidity of a large amount of the American population.  I'm not talking about not knowing your congressmen or Federal justices or even the state capitals and where Luxembourg is on the map...but the basic facts that are being trampled by all these clowns.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 02:25:59 PM
Time to wrap it up for the week, back at it Monday morning. And that's a fact. Hazzuh!
Have a good one Mr. D.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 02:27:35 PM
Think I'll go home, mix up some Manhattans, have a cigar then wax and polish my snowshovels.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 22, 2016, 02:29:32 PM
[...]

That hasn't changed since 1781 either. In fact it's improved pretty drastically.  Most of the populace can actually read now.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 22, 2016, 02:30:38 PM
Think I'll go home, mix up some Manhattans, have a cigar then wax and polish my snowshovels.
Is that last part a euphemism?
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 22, 2016, 02:33:35 PM
Think I'll go home, mix up some Manhattans, have a cigar then wax and polish my snowshovels.
Is that last part a euphemism?
Nothing euphemistic about it. He's going to go wax and polish his implements.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 03:53:02 PM
Looks like Raz ran everybody off.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 03:54:14 PM
Tucked up in a corner with a 601 Green Corona lit.  Fuk'n wind, I hate it!
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 03:55:47 PM
Been trying out my new pow-pow and a few not new pow-pow's.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 03:56:16 PM
18
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 03:57:53 PM
Also picked up a load of fence boards n the way home to finish that project this weekend.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 04:00:49 PM
Got a nice brown retirement box from CI today.  MF Coronas, Punch Bareknuckles Coronas and some Brickhouse Robusto's

Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 22, 2016, 04:05:43 PM
Looks like Golfs' cavs asked their coach not to come back tomorrow...

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/14627529/david-blatt-fired-cleveland-cavaliers-coach
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 04:07:13 PM
University of Missouri learning painful lesson about cowardice. After they appeased Black Lives Matter protestors last fall, demonstrating a complete lack of moral integrity in the process, freshman enrollments for this fall are down 5% and graduate student applications have “plunged 19%.” In other words, anyone with a brain has decided to go elsewhere.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 04:10:27 PM
Journeyman Ravenswood Rye Manhattan on deck with an EPC Cabinet.
Good riddance workweek, come the fuck on Jonas!
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 04:11:29 PM
Journeyman Ravenswood Rye Manhattan on deck with an EPC Cabinet.
Good riddance workweek, come the fuck on Jonas!
There is a full moon to go along with all that
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 04:12:14 PM
University of Missouri learning painful lesson about cowardice. After they appeased Black Lives Matter protestors last fall, demonstrating a complete lack of moral integrity in the process, freshman enrollments for this fall are down 5% and graduate student applications have “plunged 19%.” In other words, anyone with a brain has decided to go elsewhere.
Spineless administrators lead to a soulless campus.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 22, 2016, 04:13:04 PM
Looks like Raz ran everybody off.
No one likes the truth. It's fuk'n depressing.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 04:13:16 PM
Journeyman Ravenswood Rye Manhattan on deck with an EPC Cabinet.
Good riddance workweek, come the fuck on Jonas!
There is a full moon to go along with all that
Not going to be good for coastal storm surge....going to get it over three tidal cycles, they say it may be worse than Sandy.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 22, 2016, 04:14:20 PM
Been trying out my new pow-pow and a few not new pow-pow's.
How's the new black rifle choot?
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 04:14:25 PM
University of Missouri learning painful lesson about cowardice. After they appeased Black Lives Matter protestors last fall, demonstrating a complete lack of moral integrity in the process, freshman enrollments for this fall are down 5% and graduate student applications have “plunged 19%.” In other words, anyone with a brain has decided to go elsewhere.
Spineless administrators lead to a soulless campus.
Yeah, they could not even get a legit football coach to apply for the job.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 04:15:18 PM
[...]

Sadly true.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 04:16:02 PM
Think I'll go home, mix up some Manhattans, have a cigar then wax and polish my snowshovels.
Is that last part a euphemism?
Nothing euphemistic about it. He's going to go wax and polish his implements.
Exactly!
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 04:16:26 PM
Been trying out my new pow-pow and a few not new pow-pow's.
How's the new black rifle choot?
Goes pow every time you pull the trigger then shortly thereafter a hole appears on a piece of paper.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 04:22:35 PM
[...]

Post by: razgueado on January 22, 2016, 04:23:02 PM
Journeyman Ravenswood Rye Manhattan on deck with an EPC Cabinet.
Good riddance workweek, come the fuck on Jonas!
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on January 22, 2016, 04:23:55 PM
getting ready to bug out, snow is going to arrive earlier than expected.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 22, 2016, 04:25:34 PM
Been trying out my new pow-pow and a few not new pow-pow's.
How's the new black rifle choot?
Goes pow every time you pull the trigger then shortly thereafter a hole appears on a piece of paper.
Yes, smartass, but does the hole appear where you aimed, and does the empty brass come out, and do you feel afterward like all is now right with the world, if only for a moment?
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 04:28:57 PM
getting ready to bug out, snow is going to arrive earlier than expected.
Shelter in place you waited tooooo late!!!!!!
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 04:34:03 PM
Been trying out my new pow-pow and a few not new pow-pow's.
How's the new black rifle choot?
Goes pow every time you pull the trigger then shortly thereafter a hole appears on a piece of paper.
Yes, smartass, but does the hole appear where you aimed, and does the empty brass come out, and do you feel afterward like all is now right with the world, if only for a moment?
Oh, well using stock iron sights with no bench it sort of hits the right place and tried it with a full 40 round Pmag of Lake City M855's and it will shuck-um right out abruptly.  Full Erection Achieved.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 04:36:34 PM
Been trying out my new pow-pow and a few not new pow-pow's.
How's the new black rifle choot?
Goes pow every time you pull the trigger then shortly thereafter a hole appears on a piece of paper.
Yes, smartass, but does the hole appear where you aimed, and does the empty brass come out, and do you feel afterward like all is now right with the world, if only for a moment?
Oh, well using stock iron sights with no bench it sort of hits the right place and tried it with a full 40 round Pmag of Lake City M855's and it will shuck-um right out abruptly.  Full Erection Achieved.
Oh yeah put some Magpul SL MOE furniture on both ends of it which is very nice.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 22, 2016, 04:41:40 PM
Been trying out my new pow-pow and a few not new pow-pow's.
How's the new black rifle choot?
Goes pow every time you pull the trigger then shortly thereafter a hole appears on a piece of paper.
Yes, smartass, but does the hole appear where you aimed, and does the empty brass come out, and do you feel afterward like all is now right with the world, if only for a moment?
Oh, well using stock iron sights with no bench it sort of hits the right place and tried it with a full 40 round Pmag of Lake City M855's and it will shuck-um right out abruptly.  Full Erection Achieved.
No, now see...that was too MUCH information. ;-)

Glad you're happy with it. I'm still trying to decide what optics to put on mine.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 04:54:51 PM
Been trying out my new pow-pow and a few not new pow-pow's.
How's the new black rifle choot?
Goes pow every time you pull the trigger then shortly thereafter a hole appears on a piece of paper.
Yes, smartass, but does the hole appear where you aimed, and does the empty brass come out, and do you feel afterward like all is now right with the world, if only for a moment?
Oh, well using stock iron sights with no bench it sort of hits the right place and tried it with a full 40 round Pmag of Lake City M855's and it will shuck-um right out abruptly.  Full Erection Achieved.
No, now see...that was too MUCH information. ;-)

Glad you're happy with it. I'm still trying to decide what optics to put on mine.
Seemed like you wanted the details so you got them ;D

I will put a red dot on it just no hurry and waiting on a deal.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on January 22, 2016, 04:55:26 PM
Been trying out my new pow-pow and a few not new pow-pow's.
How's the new black rifle choot?
Goes pow every time you pull the trigger then shortly thereafter a hole appears on a piece of paper.
Yes, smartass, but does the hole appear where you aimed, and does the empty brass come out, and do you feel afterward like all is now right with the world, if only for a moment?
Oh, well using stock iron sights with no bench it sort of hits the right place and tried it with a full 40 round Pmag of Lake City M855's and it will shuck-um right out abruptly.  Full Erection Achieved.
No, now see...that was too MUCH information. ;-)

Glad you're happy with it. I'm still trying to decide what optics to put on mine.
the Wayfarer in black always looks nice... 8)
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 22, 2016, 04:58:35 PM
Been trying out my new pow-pow and a few not new pow-pow's.
How's the new black rifle choot?
Goes pow every time you pull the trigger then shortly thereafter a hole appears on a piece of paper.
Yes, smartass, but does the hole appear where you aimed, and does the empty brass come out, and do you feel afterward like all is now right with the world, if only for a moment?
Oh, well using stock iron sights with no bench it sort of hits the right place and tried it with a full 40 round Pmag of Lake City M855's and it will shuck-um right out abruptly.  Full Erection Achieved.
No, now see...that was too MUCH information. ;-)

Glad you're happy with it. I'm still trying to decide what optics to put on mine.
the Wayfarer in black always looks nice... 8)
Yeah, yeah...Jersey checks in...where they only let gangsters have guns. ;-)
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 05:00:04 PM
Been trying out my new pow-pow and a few not new pow-pow's.
How's the new black rifle choot?
Goes pow every time you pull the trigger then shortly thereafter a hole appears on a piece of paper.
Yes, smartass, but does the hole appear where you aimed, and does the empty brass come out, and do you feel afterward like all is now right with the world, if only for a moment?
Oh, well using stock iron sights with no bench it sort of hits the right place and tried it with a full 40 round Pmag of Lake City M855's and it will shuck-um right out abruptly.  Full Erection Achieved.
No, now see...that was too MUCH information. ;-)

Glad you're happy with it. I'm still trying to decide what optics to put on mine.
the Wayfarer in black always looks nice... 8)
Yeah, yeah...Jersey checks in...where they only let gangsters have guns. ;-)
???
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 05:33:32 PM
Raz put another lull in place it seems.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: sfish on January 22, 2016, 05:36:22 PM
Beer Camp Tropical IPA is tasty
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 05:36:23 PM
Raz put another lull in place it seems.
The Razz Lulls are deadly to the Banter.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 22, 2016, 05:45:56 PM
Raz put another lull in place it seems.
The Razz Lulls are deadly to the Banter.
Hey, YOU'RE the one who ends up sheeshing by yourself here in the late afternoons. Don't blame me...
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 05:47:31 PM
Raz put another lull in place it seems.
The Razz Lulls are deadly to the Banter.
Hey, YOU'RE the one who ends up sheeshing by yourself here in the late afternoons. Don't blame me...
That is because you run everybody off before the late afternoon,
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2016, 05:47:33 PM
Raz put another lull in place it seems.
The Razz Lulls are deadly to the Banter.
Hey, YOU'RE the one who ends up sheeshing by yourself here in the late afternoons. Don't blame me...
Touchy, touchy...
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 05:51:27 PM
Raz put another lull in place it seems.
The Razz Lulls are deadly to the Banter.
Hey, YOU'RE the one who ends up sheeshing by yourself here in the late afternoons. Don't blame me...
Touchy, touchy...
Just because he is 2-3 hours behind the world and we are smoking and drinking while he is at work.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 22, 2016, 06:10:31 PM
Raz put another lull in place it seems.
The Razz Lulls are deadly to the Banter.
Hey, YOU'RE the one who ends up sheeshing by yourself here in the late afternoons. Don't blame me...
Touchy, touchy...
Just because he is 2-3 hours behind the world and we are smoking and drinking while he is at work.
Yup, all that and a great big GFY.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 07:09:48 PM
@ Travellin Dave   CI has SL Bull Robusto's for $59/box of 10 so with the 20% off code that is $47.20 not too bad with FS using a jam item.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 07:32:45 PM
Five people killed in Canada school shooting. This has to be fiction. Canada has onerous gun laws and Obama said this type of thing never happens anyplace else on theplanet.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 07:33:09 PM
SHEESH!!!
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on January 22, 2016, 07:40:17 PM
SHEESH!!!
.....Raz made you do it.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 07:58:27 PM
SHEESH!!!
.....Raz made you do it.
Exactly!

Evening OY
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 22, 2016, 08:27:27 PM
SHEESH!!!
.....Raz made you do it.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 22, 2016, 08:35:46 PM
Finally made it home. 3 liters of gin might have been too much. Oh well.

Edit: bought some beer too. Let's see what mood I'm in when the kiddies finally go to bed
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 22, 2016, 08:38:45 PM
Finally made it home. 3 liters of gin might have been too much. Oh well.
It won't spoil.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 08:38:49 PM
Finally made it home. 3 liters of gin might have been too much. Oh well.
LOL, that is a substantial amount
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 22, 2016, 08:39:56 PM
Finally made it home. 3 liters of gin might have been too much. Oh well.
It won't spoil.
That was my reasoning too. You really get me.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 22, 2016, 08:40:49 PM
Now let's figure out what to eat. Ya gotta build a base, ya know?
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 08:42:16 PM
Now let's figure out what to eat. Ya gotta build a base, ya know?
We had pizza
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 22, 2016, 08:47:18 PM
Now let's figure out what to eat. Ya gotta build a base, ya know?
Do need that foundation to buffer that gin when that drunk cloud comes in and rains all over you.  Or with Jonas when it snows all over you.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 22, 2016, 08:52:58 PM
Ok then, Chinese food it is!
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2016, 08:54:31 PM
Ok then, Chinese food it is!
Always a good choice
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 22, 2016, 09:08:46 PM
Ok then, Chinese food it is!
You'll be hungry 30 minutes later.  Just sayin'...
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 22, 2016, 09:11:46 PM
Ok then, Chinese food it is!
You'll be hungry 30 minutes later.  Just sayin'...
No problem, I'll just eat again.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on January 22, 2016, 09:17:37 PM
SHEESH!!!
.....Raz made you do it.
Exactly!

Evening OY
muchachos
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on January 22, 2016, 09:18:46 PM
Ok then, Chinese food it is!
You'll be hungry 30 minutes later.  Just sayin'...
No problem, I'll just eat again.
CB for Chinese Breath
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 22, 2016, 09:23:19 PM
Ok then, Chinese food it is!
You'll be hungry 30 minutes later.  Just sayin'...
No problem, I'll just eat again.
CB for Chinese Breath
Garlic Ginger Breath!
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on January 22, 2016, 10:19:59 PM
What's the 20% off CI code?
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 22, 2016, 10:33:07 PM
What's the 20% off CI code?
I think it's NEWYEAR
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on January 22, 2016, 10:41:53 PM
What's the 20% off CI code?
I think it's NEWYEAR
thanx
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: SLY on January 22, 2016, 10:55:35 PM
What's the 20% off CI code?
I think it's NEWYEAR
Hi Tony ... wish I had thought of the gin, also.  Hope everyone's doing well.  Was in DC for the Annual March for Life.  Standing on frozen ground, listening to speakers, then March more or less from the Washington Monument to the Capitol and Supreme Court ... it is really amazing all the folks, especially youngn's who braved the cold and impending storm to come to DC to witness to the value of each and every human life and then go lobby their Congresspersons.
Snow started just as speeches ended and we began moving (which felt great ... for this arthritic body to start moving) ... seriously, the atmosphere was electric, joyous and loving ... folks of all ages, but especially the youth with their exuberance and color (many groups had their members wear a common color to identify themselves) ... a lot of creativity ... signs, songs and chants and prayers ... by the time we got to the Supreme Court it was a full blown heavy snow ... Carly Fiorina was a pretty good and convincing speaker ... She certainly wasn't in my top faves ... Didn't get to light up a cigar, even though I was carrying at least 5 for the adult males in our group. Unfortunately the local media has not seen fit to even cover it (as I'm watching and thawing out).  It was a seriously impressive event ... tens of thousands ... yet they covered the Black Lives matter group of under 100 which did all kinds of things on MLK day to stop traffic, disrupt businesses ... but we were all peaceful, cooperative ... the police know that after 20-30 years, they have no problems from us ...
Well snow's realiy piling up ... low 20's, but the winds are supposed to kick up seriously overnight with even heavier bands of snow ... Take care all, who are in the path of this storm ... play it safe ... a buddy's wife was involved in a pile up and while walking away, slipped, felll and broke the wrist of her dominant (left) hand.  It's going to be a tough 6-8 weeks ahead.  it's hard having pleny of cigars, but no way to go somewhere to smoke them.  Making me even more sympathetic of Oy and our other Northern BOTL.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: SLY on January 22, 2016, 10:56:16 PM
What's the 20% off CI code?
I think it's NEWYEAR
thanx
I may be wrong, but I think it's NEWYEAR20
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on January 22, 2016, 11:25:16 PM
[...]
sly, good for you. It's sad how the government propaganda media only do the bidding of the ones in power. Total BS, I like Carly but she always comes off as being pissed off.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 22, 2016, 11:28:38 PM
What's the 20% off CI code?
I think it's NEWYEAR
thanx
I may be wrong, but I think it's NEWYEAR20
I actually used it last week. One of the codes had a "20" in it but required a minimum of $150. Maybe it was HAPPY20? Don't quote me on that. I'm pretty sure I used NEWYEAR by itself for 20% with no min.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 22, 2016, 11:29:48 PM
I've got the martinis flowing.
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on January 22, 2016, 11:42:48 PM
What's the 20% off CI code?
I think it's NEWYEAR
thanx
I may be wrong, but I think it's NEWYEAR20
I actually used it last week. One of the codes had a "20" in it but required a minimum of $150. Maybe it was HAPPY20? Don't quote me on that. I'm pretty sure I used NEWYEAR by itself for 20% with no min.
yup
Title: Re: 1/22/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on January 22, 2016, 11:44:45 PM
I've got the martinis flowing.
i recall having a few and thinking I was fine, till I decided to stand up. I recomend one remain seated when drinking martinis