CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on November 17, 2015, 12:05:54 AM

Title: 11/17/2015
Post by: CigarBanter on November 17, 2015, 12:05:54 AM
It's Tuesday again! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 17, 2015, 01:44:38 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 17, 2015, 02:02:04 AM
Today is Tuesday, Nov. 17, the 321st day of 2015. There are 44 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 17, 2015, 02:03:06 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On Nov. 17, 1558, Elizabeth I acceded to the English throne upon the death of her half-sister, Queen Mary, beginning a 44-year reign.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 17, 2015, 02:03:31 AM
On this date:
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 17, 2015, 02:08:22 AM
In 1800, Congress held its first session in Washington in the partially completed Capitol building.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 17, 2015, 02:08:45 AM
In 1869, the Suez Canal opened in Egypt.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 17, 2015, 02:09:44 AM
In 1889, the Union Pacific Railroad Co. began direct, daily railroad service between Chicago and Portland, Oregon, as well as Chicago and San Francisco.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 17, 2015, 02:10:11 AM
In 1917, French sculptor Auguste Rodin (roh-DAN') died in Meudon at age 77.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 17, 2015, 02:10:39 AM
In 1925, actor Rock Hudson was born Roy Harold Scherer Jr. in Winnetka, Illinois.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 17, 2015, 02:11:15 AM
In 1934, Lyndon Baines Johnson married Claudia Alta Taylor, better known as Lady Bird, in San Antonio, Texas.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 17, 2015, 02:11:50 AM
In 1947, President Harry S. Truman, in an address to a special session of Congress, called for emergency aid to Austria, Italy and France. (The aid was approved the following month.)
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 17, 2015, 02:12:29 AM
In 1968, NBC outraged football fans by cutting away from the closing minutes of a New York Jets-Oakland Raiders game to begin the TV special "Heidi" on schedule. (After being taken off the air, the Raiders came from behind to beat the Jets, 43-32.)
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 17, 2015, 02:13:04 AM
In 1973, President Richard Nixon told Associated Press managing editors in Orlando, Florida: "People have got to know whether or not their president is a crook. Well, I'm not a crook."
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 17, 2015, 02:13:35 AM
In 1979, Iran's Ayatollah Khomeini ordered the release of 13 black and/or female American hostages being held at the U.S. Embassy in Tehran.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 17, 2015, 02:14:00 AM
In 1987, a federal jury in Denver convicted two white supremacists of civil rights violations in the 1984 slaying of radio talk show host Alan Berg. (Both men later died in prison.)
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 17, 2015, 02:14:37 AM
In 1994, the Andrew Lloyd Webber musical "Sunset Boulevard" opened on Broadway with Glenn Close as faded movie star Norma Desmond.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 17, 2015, 02:15:11 AM
Ten years ago: U.S. Rep. John Murtha of Pennsylvania, considered one of Congress' most hawkish Democrats, called for an immediate U.S. withdrawal from Iraq. A jury in Sarasota, Florida, convicted auto mechanic Joseph Smith of kidnapping, raping and strangling 11-year-old Carlie Brucia (BROO'-shuh), whose abduction had been captured by a car-wash security camera. (Smith remains on death row.)
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 17, 2015, 02:15:40 AM
Five years ago: House Democrats elected Nancy Pelosi to remain as their leader despite massive party losses in midterm elections. Republicans voted to keep John Boehner as their top House leader, making him speaker in the new Congress. A hand-count of votes affirmed the re-election of U.S. Sen. Lisa Murkowski, R-Alaska, the first Senate candidate in over 50 years to win a write-in campaign. The first Guantanamo detainee to face civilian trial, Ahmed Ghailani (guh-LAHN'-ee), was convicted by federal jury in New York on one charge of conspiracy, among over 280 counts related to 1998 bombings of U.S. embassies in Kenya and Ghailani's native Tanzania. (He was later sentenced to life in prison.)
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 17, 2015, 02:16:13 AM
One year ago: Pope Francis confirmed that he would be attending the World Meeting of Families in Philadelphia in Sept. 2015. Dr. Martin Salia, a surgeon who'd contracted Ebola in his native Sierra Leone, died at the University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha, two days after being admitted. John T. Downey, 84, a former CIA agent who survived more than 20 years in Chinese prisons during the Cold War before becoming a Connecticut judge, died in Hartford. Jimmy Ruffin, 78, the Motown singer whose hits included "What Becomes of the Brokenhearted," died in Las Vegas.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 17, 2015, 02:16:44 AM
Today's Birthdays: Sen. James Inhofe, R-Okla., is 81. Rock musician Gerry McGee (The Ventures) is 78. Singer Gordon Lightfoot is 77. Singer-songwriter Bob Gaudio is 74. Movie director Martin Scorsese (skor-SEH'-see) is 73. Actress Lauren Hutton is 72. Actor-director Danny DeVito is 71. "Saturday Night Live" producer Lorne Michaels is 71. Baseball Hall-of-Famer Tom Seaver is 71. Movie director Roland Joffe is 70. Former Democratic National Chairman Howard Dean is 67. Former House Speaker John Boehner (BAY'-nur) is 66. Actor Stephen Root is 64. Rock musician Jim Babjak (The Smithereens) is 58. Actress Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio is 57. Actor William Moses is 56. Entertainer RuPaul is 55. Actor Dylan Walsh is 52. National Security Adviser Susan Rice is 51. Actress Sophie Marceau is 49. Actress-model Daisy Fuentes is 49. Blues singer/musician Tab Benoit (behn-WAH') is 48. Rhythm-and-blues singer Ronnie DeVoe (New Edition; Bell Biv DeVoe) is 48. Rock musician Ben Wilson (Blues Traveler) is 48. Actor David Ramsey is 44. Actor Leonard Roberts is 43. Actress Leslie Bibb is 42. Actor Brandon Call is 39. Country singer Aaron Lines is 38. Actress Rachel McAdams is 37. Rock musician Isaac Hanson (Hanson) is 35. Actor Justin Cooper is 27. Musician Reid Perry (The Band Perry) is 27. Actress Raquel Castro is 21.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 17, 2015, 02:17:17 AM
Thought for Today: "Since others have to tolerate my weaknesses, it is only fair that I should tolerate theirs." — William Allen White, American journalist (1868-1944).
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 17, 2015, 02:18:49 AM
The Duck and the Lawyer
-------------------------

A big city lawyer went duck hunting in rural North Wairarapa. He shot and dropped a bird, but it fell into a farmer's field on the other side of a fence. As the lawyer climbed over the fence, an elderly farmer drove up on his tractor and asked him what he was doing.The litigator responded, "I shot a duck and it fell in this field, and now I'm going to retrieve it."

The old farmer replied, "This is my property, and you are not coming over here."

The indignant lawyer said, "I am one of the best trial attorneys in New Zealand and, if you don't let me get that duck, I'll sue you and take everything you own."

The old farmer smiled and said, "Apparently, you don't know how we settle disputes in North Wairarapa. We settle small disagreements like this with the 'Three Kick Rule.'"

The lawyer asked, "What is the 'Three Kick Rule'?"

The Farmer replied, "Well, because the dispute occurs on my land, I get to go first. I kick you three times and then you kick me three times and so on back and forth until someone gives up." The attorney quickly thought about the proposed contest and decided that he could easily take the old codger. He agreed to abide by the local custom.

The old farmer slowly climbed down from the tractor and walked up to the attorney.

His first kick planted the toe of his heavy steel toed work boot into the lawyer's groin and dropped him to his knees!

His second kick to the midriff sent the lawyer's last meal gushing from his mouth.

The lawyer was on all fours when the farmer's third kick to his rear end, sent him face-first into a fresh cow pie.

The lawyer summoned every bit of his will and remaining strength and very slowly managed to get to his feet. Wiping his face with the arm of his jacket, he said, "Okay, you old fart. Now it's my turn."

The old farmer smiled and said, "Nah, I give up. You can have the duck."

Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 17, 2015, 02:49:16 AM
Time to hit the road for work, enjoy your day guys.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 17, 2015, 04:29:00 AM
good morning guys.
EPC 2nd and coffee here.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: bluecollar on November 17, 2015, 04:51:36 AM
good morning guys.
EPC 2nd and coffee here.
Good morning Dean and Chip.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 17, 2015, 04:58:46 AM
good morning guys.
EPC 2nd and coffee here.
Good morning Dean and Chip.
Good morning Dean and Rick.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 17, 2015, 05:03:31 AM
morning Rick and Chip. another lovely day in paradise here.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: bluecollar on November 17, 2015, 05:09:06 AM
morning Rick and Chip. another lovely day in paradise here.
Going up to 60 here. Gonna be outside PM'ing rooftop units. Changing filters, belts, etc. I am getting a couple smokes together. When I get home it will be bone in pork chops on the grill. I will be leaving my evening open.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 17, 2015, 05:16:29 AM
morning Rick and Chip. another lovely day in paradise here.
Going up to 60 here. Gonna be outside PM'ing rooftop units. Changing filters, belts, etc. I am getting a couple smokes together. When I get home it will be bone in pork chops on the grill. I will be leaving my evening open.
64° here now going into the 80's. sounds like a full day for you.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: bluecollar on November 17, 2015, 05:29:14 AM
Enjoy your weather Dean. My son went to Orlando for a few days with my in-laws. I missed him dearly but he got home late Sunday. He went to Universal. I could not get him to go to sleep last night. Who wants to go to school after that. I got a Minion golf ball and a T-shirt. He's growing too quick Dean.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2015, 05:33:02 AM
Morning Chip, Dean & Blue.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2015, 05:33:52 AM
Heavy thunderstorms about 50 miles west headed my way.  Wind is blowing like hell now.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2015, 05:36:20 AM
Looking at the Mash offerings and they never fail to amaze me with their trickery, purchased MF Lanceros on there this weekend 5/$33 and today they have them on there 5/$40.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 17, 2015, 05:37:34 AM
Enjoy your weather Dean. My son went to Orlando for a few days with my in-laws. I missed him dearly but he got home late Sunday. He went to Universal. I could not get him to go to sleep last night. Who wants to go to school after that. I got a Minion golf ball and a T-shirt. He's growing too quick Dean.
they do grow quick. glad to hear he had a good time.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 17, 2015, 05:38:01 AM
Morning Chip, Dean & Blue.
morning Dave.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 17, 2015, 05:39:03 AM
Heavy thunderstorms about 50 miles west headed my way.  Wind is blowing like hell now.
heard something about a tornado somewhere in Texas, no details though.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2015, 05:43:07 AM
Heavy thunderstorms about 50 miles west headed my way.  Wind is blowing like hell now.
heard something about a tornado somewhere in Texas, no details though.
I think that was up in North Texas but nothing too serious.  This storm line is moving fast only about 30 miles out now.  Wind is gusting up in the 40 mph range now.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2015, 05:47:38 AM
Sheesh, what next???  Just saw on TV now they are claiming that toasted bread causes cancer. ::)
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2015, 06:05:38 AM
Confirmed a +\- 2.5 kilo bomb took down the Russian airliner a couple of weeks ago.  2 airport workers arrested last night.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 17, 2015, 06:11:58 AM
Morning Dave, Dean, Chip, and Rick. Flying out this morning, so finger crossed this front doesn't f'k wit me.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 17, 2015, 06:12:37 AM
Morning Chip, Dean & Blue.
Good morning Native.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 17, 2015, 06:12:53 AM
Morning Dave, Dean, Chip, and Rick. Flying out this morning, so finger crossed this front doesn't f'k wit me.
Good morning Mark.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2015, 06:13:05 AM
Morning Dave, Dean, Chip, and Rick. Flying out this morning, so finger crossed this front doesn't f'k wit me.
Morning Bean.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 17, 2015, 06:13:26 AM
Confirmed a +\- 2.5 kilo bomb took down the Russian airliner a couple of weeks ago.  2 airport workers arrested last night.
I bet Putin is going to find a pay back target pretty quickly.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 17, 2015, 06:17:22 AM
Morning Dave, Dean, Chip, and Rick. Flying out this morning, so finger crossed this front doesn't f'k wit me.
hey front! don't fuck with Mark.
😄
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 17, 2015, 06:31:09 AM
Morning Dave, Dean, Chip, and Rick. Flying out this morning, so finger crossed this front doesn't f'k wit me.
hey front! don't fuck with Mark.
😄
Thanks Dean.  We'll see if I can avoid the TxDave bad airport karma.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 17, 2015, 06:35:58 AM
Confirmed a +\- 2.5 kilo bomb took down the Russian airliner a couple of weeks ago.  2 airport workers arrested last night.
I bet Putin is going to find a pay back target pretty quickly.
he's offering $50 million for information. WOW.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 17, 2015, 06:43:31 AM
Confirmed a +\- 2.5 kilo bomb took down the Russian airliner a couple of weeks ago.  2 airport workers arrested last night.
I bet Putin is going to find a pay back target pretty quickly.
he's offering $50 million for information. WOW.
He does play hardball, not like our people most of the time.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: bluecollar on November 17, 2015, 06:43:45 AM
I'm at work now. Waiting on the 3rd shift crew to check in.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 17, 2015, 06:48:14 AM
I'm at work now. Waiting on the 3rd shift crew to check in.
crack that whip Rick.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 17, 2015, 06:49:48 AM
I at home now getting ready for work, the 2nd shifters are waiting for me to check-in.  ;)
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 17, 2015, 06:50:56 AM
Good morning, Chip, Rick, Mark, TXDave, and Dean.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2015, 06:54:48 AM
Morning Chip, Rick, Dave, Dean, Bean .....and Mr. Mayor too!
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 17, 2015, 06:56:41 AM
I at home now getting ready for work, the 2nd shifters are waiting for me to check-in.  ;)
I'm on an OT shift, ready to check in. Morning, all!
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: sfish on November 17, 2015, 06:57:35 AM
Good morning boys, Happy Tuesday!!
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 17, 2015, 06:58:22 AM
Confirmed a +\- 2.5 kilo bomb took down the Russian airliner a couple of weeks ago.  2 airport workers arrested last night.
I bet Putin is going to find a pay back target pretty quickly.
he's offering $50 million for information. WOW.
He does play hardball, not like our people most of the time.
Yep.  I'm a little surprised the goat f'kers went after a Russian airliner.  Putin's going bring it.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: bluecollar on November 17, 2015, 06:58:23 AM
I'm at work now. Waiting on the 3rd shift crew to check in.
crack that whip Rick.
I just enjoyed the last few comments. Have a great day everyone, stay safe.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2015, 06:58:40 AM
Claudia Alta.....interesting, only ever knew Lady Bird.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 17, 2015, 06:59:15 AM
well good morningvTony, Dave, Dave, and Scott.

btw - I'm shiftless.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 17, 2015, 07:01:36 AM
Morning Chip, Rick, Dave, Dean, Bean .....and Mr. Mayor too!
Right back atcha, NJDave.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 17, 2015, 07:02:29 AM
I at home now getting ready for work, the 2nd shifters are waiting for me to check-in.  ;)
I'm on an OT shift, ready to check in. Morning, all!
Didn't expect to see you here.  Earning some extra Christmas money?
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 17, 2015, 07:03:07 AM
Morning Chip, Rick, Dave, Dean, Bean .....and Mr. Mayor too!
Morning NJDave.  Heading to PA today.  A White Whale Inn stop-over doesn't look likely, but have the bunny PJ's pressed just in case.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 17, 2015, 07:03:20 AM
Good morning boys, Happy Tuesday!!
Good morning to you too.  All done with that sinus issue?
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 17, 2015, 07:03:27 AM
I at home now getting ready for work, the 2nd shifters are waiting for me to check-in.  ;)
I'm on an OT shift, ready to check in. Morning, all!
Didn't expect to see you here.  Earning some extra Christmas money?
That, and trying to make up for the wife not working as much now. Very much looking forward to our night away this weekend. I'll have worked 10 of 11 days by Saturday. Granted, only doing 4 hours today, but still. I'm here.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 17, 2015, 07:04:04 AM
Raining like a mofo now and time for me to head to the airport.  Flight still showing on-time departure, but don't see how that's going to hold up. Thanks, TxDave!
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2015, 07:11:11 AM
morning Rick and Chip. another lovely day in paradise here.
Going up to 60 here. Gonna be outside PM'ing rooftop units. Changing filters, belts, etc. I am getting a couple smokes together. When I get home it will be bone in pork chops on the grill. I will be leaving my evening open.
Always like to see a man with a plan!
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2015, 07:12:25 AM
Morning Dave, Dean, Chip, and Rick. Flying out this morning, so finger crossed this front doesn't f'k wit me.
hey front! don't fuck with Mark.

Thanks Dean.  We'll see if I can avoid the TxDave bad airport karma.
I have already called and fuct you over.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2015, 07:12:57 AM
Raining like a mofo now and time for me to head to the airport.  Flight still showing on-time departure, but don't see how that's going to hold up. Thanks, TxDave!
They always show on time
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2015, 07:13:45 AM
I'm at work now. Waiting on the 3rd shift crew to check in.
I am at work now also, busted it to get here before the hard rain hit and made it.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2015, 07:14:31 AM
Confirmed a +\- 2.5 kilo bomb took down the Russian airliner a couple of weeks ago.  2 airport workers arrested last night.
How could it take them that long to find traces of a bomb that big?
Well now we'll have the French and Russians bombing the shit out of the sand worms.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2015, 07:16:13 AM
I at home now getting ready for work, the 2nd shifters are waiting for me to check-in.  ;)
Where ya been Tony?  Were afraid the warden fell on you in the hot tub and you drowned....
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2015, 07:16:45 AM
Confirmed a +\- 2.5 kilo bomb took down the Russian airliner a couple of weeks ago.  2 airport workers arrested last night.
How could it take them that long to find traces of a bomb that big?
Well now we'll have the French and Russians bombing the shit out of the sand worms.
Finding and admitting are two distinctly different and unrelated items.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2015, 07:17:38 AM
Confirmed a +\- 2.5 kilo bomb took down the Russian airliner a couple of weeks ago.  2 airport workers arrested last night.
How could it take them that long to find traces of a bomb that big?
Well now we'll have the French and Russians bombing the shit out of the sand worms.
Well they better be careful or O'bummer will bomb the French and Russians both. :(
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2015, 07:17:54 AM
Morning Chip, Rick, Dave, Dean, Bean .....and Mr. Mayor too!
Morning NJDave.  Heading to PA today.  A White Whale Inn stop-over doesn't look likely, but have the bunny PJ's pressed just in case.
On call as always, just let me know.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2015, 07:19:41 AM
I at home now getting ready for work, the 2nd shifters are waiting for me to check-in.  ;)
I'm on an OT shift, ready to check in. Morning, all!
Didn't expect to see you here.  Earning some extra Christmas money?
That, and trying to make up for the wife not working as much now. Very much looking forward to our night away this weekend. I'll have worked 10 of 11 days by Saturday. Granted, only doing 4 hours today, but still. I'm here.
You'll be so tired, all you'll do is sleep for the weekend!
Morning Dave.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2015, 07:20:51 AM
Raining like a mofo now and time for me to head to the airport.  Flight still showing on-time departure, but don't see how that's going to hold up. Thanks, TxDave!
You're just building up the drama.  In spite of all that, you'll get off on time just to piss off TexDave.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: sfish on November 17, 2015, 07:20:57 AM
Good morning boys, Happy Tuesday!!
Good morning to you too.  All done with that sinus issue?
Funny you ask, it just came back last night and I had to refill my script. Perhaps I shouldn't have smoked 3 cigars on Sunday, oops!
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 17, 2015, 07:21:32 AM
Claudia Alta.....interesting, only ever knew Lady Bird.
Lot of interesting 71 year olds today too.  Ya gotta love Chip's day in history.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: sfish on November 17, 2015, 07:23:19 AM
Confirmed a +\- 2.5 kilo bomb took down the Russian airliner a couple of weeks ago.  2 airport workers arrested last night.
How could it take them that long to find traces of a bomb that big?
Well now we'll have the French and Russians bombing the shit out of the sand worms.
They'll torture the shit out of the guys they arrested and have targets shortly
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: sfish on November 17, 2015, 07:24:39 AM
I asked this last week with no response, has anyone tried the new Murcialago yet?
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2015, 07:25:14 AM
Looks like fukkin' everything in sight is not a good idea - Charlie Sheen.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2015, 07:25:36 AM
I asked this last week with no response, has anyone tried the new Murcialago yet?
NO!
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2015, 07:27:05 AM
Good morning boys, Happy Tuesday!!
Good morning to you too.  All done with that sinus issue?
Funny you ask, it just came back last night and I had to refill my script. Perhaps I shouldn't have smoked 3 cigars on Sunday, oops!
It was worth it.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 17, 2015, 07:27:45 AM
I at home now getting ready for work, the 2nd shifters are waiting for me to check-in.  ;)
Where ya been Tony?  Were afraid the warden fell on you in the hot tub and you drowned....
Honestly couldn't remember whether or not I had posted at all yesterday.  It was a day from hell.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2015, 07:27:58 AM
Raining like a mofo now and time for me to head to the airport.  Flight still showing on-time departure, but don't see how that's going to hold up. Thanks, TxDave!
You're just building up the drama.  In spite of all that, you'll get off on time just to piss off TexDave.
Bet you an EPC 2nd he does not leave on-time!
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2015, 07:28:30 AM
I at home now getting ready for work, the 2nd shifters are waiting for me to check-in.  ;)
Where ya been Tony?  Were afraid the warden fell on you in the hot tub and you drowned....
Honestly couldn't remember whether or not I had posted at all yesterday.  It was a day from hell.
Same excuse you had for the last 3 weeks.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 17, 2015, 07:29:49 AM
I at home now getting ready for work, the 2nd shifters are waiting for me to check-in.  ;)
I'm on an OT shift, ready to check in. Morning, all!
Didn't expect to see you here.  Earning some extra Christmas money?
That, and trying to make up for the wife not working as much now. Very much looking forward to our night away this weekend. I'll have worked 10 of 11 days by Saturday. Granted, only doing 4 hours today, but still. I'm here.
You'll be so tired, all you'll do is sleep for the weekend!
Morning Dave.
Hope I don't fall asleep in the hot tub, that's how funny obituaries get written.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 17, 2015, 07:29:57 AM
Good morning boys, Happy Tuesday!!
Good morning to you too.  All done with that sinus issue?
Funny you ask, it just came back last night and I had to refill my script. Perhaps I shouldn't have smoked 3 cigars on Sunday, oops!
Was there also drinking?  That tends to interfere with the medications.  But I understand that you did what you had to.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2015, 07:30:05 AM
Leonid meteor showers should be peaking tonight, with no moon in the way to lessen the view.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 17, 2015, 07:31:07 AM
I asked this last week with no response, has anyone tried the new Murcialago yet?
I have not.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2015, 07:31:09 AM
I at home now getting ready for work, the 2nd shifters are waiting for me to check-in.  ;)
Where ya been Tony?  Were afraid the warden fell on you in the hot tub and you drowned....
Honestly couldn't remember whether or not I had posted at all yesterday.  It was a day from hell.
Ah....that answer would be no  (not counting the flip)
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 17, 2015, 07:32:13 AM
Looks like fukkin' everything in sight is not a good idea - Charlie Sheen.
What's a little HIV among friends?
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2015, 07:32:34 AM
Tony, Fishy says a Wednesday would work best for the Christmas herf.  Can you arrange a Wed. trip to the NJ office in December?
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 17, 2015, 07:32:54 AM
I at home now getting ready for work, the 2nd shifters are waiting for me to check-in.  ;)
Where ya been Tony?  Were afraid the warden fell on you in the hot tub and you drowned....
Honestly couldn't remember whether or not I had posted at all yesterday.  It was a day from hell.
Same excuse you had for the last 3 weeks.
True.  GFY!
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2015, 07:32:58 AM
Looks like fukkin' everything in sight is not a good idea - Charlie Sheen.
What's a little HIV among friends?
Lots of friends!
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: sfish on November 17, 2015, 07:34:02 AM
Good morning boys, Happy Tuesday!!
Good morning to you too.  All done with that sinus issue?
Funny you ask, it just came back last night and I had to refill my script. Perhaps I shouldn't have smoked 3 cigars on Sunday, oops!
Was there also drinking?  That tends to interfere with the medications.  But I understand that you did what you had to.
Now you sound like my wife
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 17, 2015, 07:34:12 AM
Tony, Fishy says a Wednesday would work best for the Christmas herf.  Can you arrange a Wed. trip to the NJ office in December?
Absolutely.  Wednesdays are just fine.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 17, 2015, 07:35:23 AM
Good morning boys, Happy Tuesday!!
Good morning to you too.  All done with that sinus issue?
Funny you ask, it just came back last night and I had to refill my script. Perhaps I shouldn't have smoked 3 cigars on Sunday, oops!
Was there also drinking?  That tends to interfere with the medications.  But I understand that you did what you had to.
Now you sound like my wife
If that's the case, I love your wife.  Let me know when you're done.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Ogie on November 17, 2015, 07:46:14 AM
I asked this last week with no response, has anyone tried the new Murcialago yet?
I have.  Wouldn't buy again but wouldn't refuse another.  Quite a few better San Andres cigars to be had.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2015, 07:47:33 AM
Good morning boys, Happy Tuesday!!
Good morning to you too.  All done with that sinus issue?
Funny you ask, it just came back last night and I had to refill my script. Perhaps I shouldn't have smoked 3 cigars on Sunday, oops!
Was there also drinking?  That tends to interfere with the medications.  But I understand that you did what you had to.
Now you sound like my wife
If that's the case, I love your wife.  Let me know when you're done.
Just to be clear...you asking for access to the wife or Biebs?
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 17, 2015, 07:47:43 AM
It's nipply out there - RealFeel®: 36°.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2015, 07:53:14 AM
I asked this last week with no response, has anyone tried the new Murcialago yet?
I have.  Wouldn't buy again but wouldn't refuse another.  Quite a few better San Andres cigars to be had.
Morning Ogie.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Ogie on November 17, 2015, 07:55:54 AM
I asked this last week with no response, has anyone tried the new Murcialago yet?
I have.  Wouldn't buy again but wouldn't refuse another.  Quite a few better San Andres cigars to be had.
Morning Ogie.
Morning TR, et al.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2015, 07:56:18 AM
Just put in for my time-off at Christmas, two full weeks off using only 6 days of vacation, not bad.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2015, 08:03:12 AM
LMAO - No IT folks showed up today.........
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 17, 2015, 08:03:21 AM
Good morning boys, Happy Tuesday!!
Good morning to you too.  All done with that sinus issue?
Funny you ask, it just came back last night and I had to refill my script. Perhaps I shouldn't have smoked 3 cigars on Sunday, oops!
Was there also drinking?  That tends to interfere with the medications.  But I understand that you did what you had to.
Now you sound like my wife
If that's the case, I love your wife.  Let me know when you're done.
Just to be clear...you asking for access to the wife or Biebs?
I'm not that picky.  It depends who I'm identifying with on that day.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2015, 08:13:26 AM
Just put in for my time-off at Christmas, two full weeks off using only 6 days of vacation, not bad.
Good retirement practice!
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2015, 08:13:57 AM
LMAO - No IT folks showed up today.........
Goes without saying, doesn't it?
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2015, 08:14:20 AM
Good morning boys, Happy Tuesday!!
Good morning to you too.  All done with that sinus issue?
Funny you ask, it just came back last night and I had to refill my script. Perhaps I shouldn't have smoked 3 cigars on Sunday, oops!
Was there also drinking?  That tends to interfere with the medications.  But I understand that you did what you had to.
Now you sound like my wife
If that's the case, I love your wife.  Let me know when you're done.
Just to be clear...you asking for access to the wife or Biebs?
I'm not that picky.  It depends who I'm identifying with on that day.
Kinda what I thought....
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 17, 2015, 08:14:41 AM
I've seen it ALL now...  Two guys riding CitiBikes just got pulled over and were being issued tickets.  Quota?
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 17, 2015, 08:15:13 AM
I asked this last week with no response, has anyone tried the new Murcialago yet?
I have.  Wouldn't buy again but wouldn't refuse another.  Quite a few better San Andres cigars to be had.
Morning Ogie.
Morning TR, et al.
Good to see you, Ogie.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 17, 2015, 08:19:13 AM
LMAO - No IT folks showed up today.........
Goes without saying, doesn't it?
Yeah, I just assumed as much when he said he rushed in to beat the rain.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Ogie on November 17, 2015, 08:20:07 AM
I asked this last week with no response, has anyone tried the new Murcialago yet?
I have.  Wouldn't buy again but wouldn't refuse another.  Quite a few better San Andres cigars to be had.
Morning Ogie.
Morning TR, et al.
Good to see you, Ogie.
Thanks.  Good to be here.  Also, cigar.com/frsh5b
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 17, 2015, 08:26:26 AM
Raining like a mofo now and time for me to head to the airport.  Flight still showing on-time departure, but don't see how that's going to hold up. Thanks, TxDave!
You're just building up the drama.  In spite of all that, you'll get off on time just to piss off TexDave.
Bet you an EPC 2nd he does not leave on-time!
You win. 35 min delay and counting.  A little early to start drinking.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2015, 08:31:11 AM
I asked this last week with no response, has anyone tried the new Murcialago yet?
I have.  Wouldn't buy again but wouldn't refuse another.  Quite a few better San Andres cigars to be had.
Morning Ogie.
Morning TR, et al.
Good to see you, Ogie.
Thanks.  Good to be here.  Also, cigar.com/frsh5b
Thanks Ogie.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2015, 08:32:07 AM
Raining like a mofo now and time for me to head to the airport.  Flight still showing on-time departure, but don't see how that's going to hold up. Thanks, TxDave!
You're just building up the drama.  In spite of all that, you'll get off on time just to piss off TexDave.
Bet you an EPC 2nd he does not leave on-time!
You win. 35 min delay and counting.  A little early to start drinking.
In this case I can't say the weather is not a legitimate factor though, big difference than when it is just a bunch of airline fuking up activities.

Pretty early for drinking but just right for a breakfast brisket taco.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 17, 2015, 08:34:23 AM
Raining like a mofo now and time for me to head to the airport.  Flight still showing on-time departure, but don't see how that's going to hold up. Thanks, TxDave!
You're just building up the drama.  In spite of all that, you'll get off on time just to piss off TexDave.
Bet you an EPC 2nd he does not leave on-time!
You win. 35 min delay and counting.  A little early to start drinking.
In this case I can't say the weather is not a legitimate factor though, big difference than when it is just a bunch of airline fuking up activities.

Pretty early for drinking but just right for a breakfast brisket taco.
Salt Lick breakfast taco....check.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 17, 2015, 08:36:10 AM
Raining like a mofo now and time for me to head to the airport.  Flight still showing on-time departure, but don't see how that's going to hold up. Thanks, TxDave!
You're just building up the drama.  In spite of all that, you'll get off on time just to piss off TexDave.
Bet you an EPC 2nd he does not leave on-time!
You win. 35 min delay and counting.  A little early to start drinking.
In this case I can't say the weather is not a legitimate factor though, big difference than when it is just a bunch of airline fuking up activities.

Pretty early for drinking but just right for a breakfast brisket taco.
Salt Lick breakfast taco....check.
Egg and pulled pork, though. With cheese, jalapeńos, and BBQ sauce.  One is plenty.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2015, 08:43:12 AM
Raining like a mofo now and time for me to head to the airport.  Flight still showing on-time departure, but don't see how that's going to hold up. Thanks, TxDave!
You're just building up the drama.  In spite of all that, you'll get off on time just to piss off TexDave.
Bet you an EPC 2nd he does not leave on-time!
You win. 35 min delay and counting.  A little early to start drinking.
In this case I can't say the weather is not a legitimate factor though, big difference than when it is just a bunch of airline fuking up activities.

Pretty early for drinking but just right for a breakfast brisket taco.
Salt Lick breakfast taco....check.
Egg and pulled pork, though. With cheese, jalapeńos, and BBQ sauce.  One is plenty.
Oh yeah one of those tacos is a full meal for sure.  Damn good combination you got there, nothing wrong with pulled pork.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 17, 2015, 08:48:41 AM
Delay at an hour now. Hope the damn control tower doesn't flood again.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2015, 08:53:40 AM
Delay at an hour now. Hope the damn control tower doesn't flood again.
Is the plane there yet?
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2015, 08:55:55 AM
Raining like a mofo now and time for me to head to the airport.  Flight still showing on-time departure, but don't see how that's going to hold up. Thanks, TxDave!
You're just building up the drama.  In spite of all that, you'll get off on time just to piss off TexDave.
Bet you an EPC 2nd he does not leave on-time!
You win. 35 min delay and counting.  A little early to start drinking.
Never.  As long as it has fruit, citrus or grain, it's breakfast!
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2015, 08:56:56 AM
Raining like a mofo now and time for me to head to the airport.  Flight still showing on-time departure, but don't see how that's going to hold up. Thanks, TxDave!
You're just building up the drama.  In spite of all that, you'll get off on time just to piss off TexDave.
Bet you an EPC 2nd he does not leave on-time!
You win. 35 min delay and counting.  A little early to start drinking.
In this case I can't say the weather is not a legitimate factor though, big difference than when it is just a bunch of airline fuking up activities.

Pretty early for drinking but just right for a breakfast brisket taco.
Salt Lick breakfast taco....check.
Egg and pulled pork, though. With cheese, jalapeńos, and BBQ sauce.  One is plenty.
They are good!
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 17, 2015, 08:57:48 AM
Delay at an hour now. Hope the damn control tower doesn't flood again.
Is the plane there yet?
Nope. Most of the gates are empty.  Guess everyone is circling waiting for a break in the weather.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2015, 08:59:28 AM
Delay at an hour now. Hope the damn control tower doesn't flood again.
Is the plane there yet?
Nope. Most of the gates are empty.  Guess everyone is circling waiting for a break in the weather.
What is your flight number I will see where it is.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 17, 2015, 09:00:33 AM
Delay at an hour now. Hope the damn control tower doesn't flood again.
Is the plane there yet?
Nope. Most of the gates are empty.  Guess everyone is circling waiting for a break in the weather.
What is your flight number I will see where it is.
622 is the outbound. No idea if it's the same inbound.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2015, 09:03:45 AM
Delay at an hour now. Hope the damn control tower doesn't flood again.
Is the plane there yet?
Nope. Most of the gates are empty.  Guess everyone is circling waiting for a break in the weather.
What is your flight number I will see where it is.
622 is the outbound. No idea if it's the same inbound.
It is 162 miles from you landing in Austin 25 minutes.  Scheduled departure to Newark at 9:10 arrive 1:15.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 17, 2015, 09:05:12 AM
At least the coffee counter girl is a cutie. Dirty old man mode engaged.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2015, 09:06:00 AM
At least the coffee counter girl is a cutie. Dirty old man mode engaged.
Go for it, if not you some other dirty old man will hit on her.

I will bet you an EPC 2nd the taco counter girl(s) was not cute
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 17, 2015, 09:06:59 AM
Delay at an hour now. Hope the damn control tower doesn't flood again.
Is the plane there yet?
Nope. Most of the gates are empty.  Guess everyone is circling waiting for a break in the weather.
What is your flight number I will see where it is.
622 is the outbound. No idea if it's the same inbound.
It is 162 miles from you landing in Austin 25 minutes.  Scheduled departure to Newark at 9:10 arrive 1:15.
Thanks. A plane just pulled up and is deplaning. Guess the heavy stuff has moved east.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: sfish on November 17, 2015, 09:11:37 AM
I asked this last week with no response, has anyone tried the new Murcialago yet?
I have.  Wouldn't buy again but wouldn't refuse another.  Quite a few better San Andres cigars to be had.
Thanks Ogie, kinda what I expected but hoped better
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2015, 09:14:55 AM
Delay at an hour now. Hope the damn control tower doesn't flood again.
Is the plane there yet?
Nope. Most of the gates are empty.  Guess everyone is circling waiting for a break in the weather.
What is your flight number I will see where it is.
622 is the outbound. No idea if it's the same inbound.
It is 162 miles from you landing in Austin 25 minutes.  Scheduled departure to Newark at 9:10 arrive 1:15.
Thanks. A plane just pulled up and is deplaning. Guess the heavy stuff has moved east.
Your plane left Dallas and flew west about 75 miles then turned south to stay behind the storms, it is changing the route some now turning back to the SouthEast now to come in behind the weather.  Current estimated arrival at 8:23.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 17, 2015, 09:18:50 AM
Delay at an hour now. Hope the damn control tower doesn't flood again.
Is the plane there yet?
Nope. Most of the gates are empty.  Guess everyone is circling waiting for a break in the weather.
What is your flight number I will see where it is.
622 is the outbound. No idea if it's the same inbound.
It is 162 miles from you landing in Austin 25 minutes.  Scheduled departure to Newark at 9:10 arrive 1:15.
Thanks. A plane just pulled up and is deplaning. Guess the heavy stuff has moved east.
Your plane left Dallas and flew west about 75 miles then turned south to stay behind the storms, it is changing the route some now turning back to the SouthEast now to come in behind the weather.  Current estimated arrival at 8:23.
Temps dropped 20 deg in the last two hours as well. You're in for a nice couple of days.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2015, 09:21:21 AM
Delay at an hour now. Hope the damn control tower doesn't flood again.
Is the plane there yet?
Nope. Most of the gates are empty.  Guess everyone is circling waiting for a break in the weather.
What is your flight number I will see where it is.
622 is the outbound. No idea if it's the same inbound.
It is 162 miles from you landing in Austin 25 minutes.  Scheduled departure to Newark at 9:10 arrive 1:15.
Thanks. A plane just pulled up and is deplaning. Guess the heavy stuff has moved east.
Your plane left Dallas and flew west about 75 miles then turned south to stay behind the storms, it is changing the route some now turning back to the SouthEast now to come in behind the weather.  Current estimated arrival at 8:23.
Temps dropped 20 deg in the last two hours as well. You're in for a nice couple of days.
I am going to be out looking at projects today and tomorrow hoping for nice weather.  Leaving at 8:40 for the hill country.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2015, 09:23:21 AM
[...]
You should be seeing your plane very soon it is under 10,000 feet.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 17, 2015, 09:25:50 AM
[...]
This is exciting, I feel like I'm actually there.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 17, 2015, 09:26:22 AM
Raining like a mofo now and time for me to head to the airport.  Flight still showing on-time departure, but don't see how that's going to hold up. Thanks, TxDave!
You're just building up the drama.  In spite of all that, you'll get off on time just to piss off TexDave.
Bet you an EPC 2nd he does not leave on-time!
You win. 35 min delay and counting.  A little early to start drinking.
Not for a Bloody Mary.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 17, 2015, 09:27:26 AM
[...]
Should be some nice fall colors out that way now.  I was hoping to steal a couple days off this week and go riding there.  Oh well.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 17, 2015, 09:29:45 AM
[...]
Right?
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 17, 2015, 09:30:36 AM
[...]
Ha!  Still no plane, but the jetway door is open!
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 17, 2015, 09:36:30 AM
Da plane, Da plane!
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2015, 09:37:58 AM
I asked this last week with no response, has anyone tried the new Murcialago yet?
I have.  Wouldn't buy again but wouldn't refuse another.  Quite a few better San Andres cigars to be had.
Thanks Ogie, kinda what I expected but hoped better
Now you can move on to other more promising targets.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2015, 09:38:18 AM
Da plane, Da plane!
Have a nice trip.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2015, 09:38:42 AM
Time for me to head out to the Texas Hill Country for the day.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2015, 09:38:54 AM
Delay at an hour now. Hope the damn control tower doesn't flood again.
Is the plane there yet?
Nope. Most of the gates are empty.  Guess everyone is circling waiting for a break in the weather.
What is your flight number I will see where it is.
622 is the outbound. No idea if it's the same inbound.
It is 162 miles from you landing in Austin 25 minutes.  Scheduled departure to Newark at 9:10 arrive 1:15.
Thanks. A plane just pulled up and is deplaning. Guess the heavy stuff has moved east.
Your plane left Dallas and flew west about 75 miles then turned south to stay behind the storms, it is changing the route some now turning back to the SouthEast now to come in behind the weather.  Current estimated arrival at 8:23.
Temps dropped 20 deg in the last two hours as well. You're in for a nice couple of days.
What, do they have you sitting out on the tarmac?
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2015, 09:39:30 AM
Market Opening

DOW   -6
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2015, 09:42:48 AM
Delay at an hour now. Hope the damn control tower doesn't flood again.
Is the plane there yet?
Nope. Most of the gates are empty.  Guess everyone is circling waiting for a break in the weather.
What is your flight number I will see where it is.
622 is the outbound. No idea if it's the same inbound.
It is 162 miles from you landing in Austin 25 minutes.  Scheduled departure to Newark at 9:10 arrive 1:15.
Thanks. A plane just pulled up and is deplaning. Guess the heavy stuff has moved east.
Your plane left Dallas and flew west about 75 miles then turned south to stay behind the storms, it is changing the route some now turning back to the SouthEast now to come in behind the weather.  Current estimated arrival at 8:23.
Temps dropped 20 deg in the last two hours as well. You're in for a nice couple of days.
Expect highs about 60 and lows about 50.  Thursday will be in the upper 60's but your storm catches up with you...only a rain event here.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2015, 09:43:41 AM
[...]
Get a little Indiana Jones music playing, watch the red line move across the map!
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2015, 09:44:41 AM
[...]
Nope, colors are done, leaves are mostly down.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 17, 2015, 09:56:49 AM
[...]
I was talking to one of the other Daves about his hill country trip, where the colors should be peaking. I figured the splendor is past out east.  (Take that however you like)
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 17, 2015, 09:57:51 AM
Cool, row to myself. Looks like I may be shed of the TxDave travel albatross.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2015, 10:00:34 AM
[...]
That's what Tony Said!
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 17, 2015, 10:00:46 AM
Time for airplane mode.  Enjoy your day, fellers.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: razgueado on November 17, 2015, 10:00:49 AM
Morning, muchachos.

Posted this on yesterdays thread but everyone had gone to bed. Last night's meeting of the Troublesome Rascals.

(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/17/354225101324f2cd6f7e1d04bc70d3d0.jpg)
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2015, 10:13:09 AM
Morning, muchachos.

Posted this on yesterdays thread but everyone had gone to bed. Last night's meeting of the Troublesome Rascals.

(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/17/354225101324f2cd6f7e1d04bc70d3d0.jpg)
Never a bad excuse to get together...and a Monday night at that!
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 17, 2015, 10:13:36 AM
Morning, muchachos.

Posted this on yesterdays thread but everyone had gone to bed. Last night's meeting of the Troublesome Rascals.

(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/17/354225101324f2cd6f7e1d04bc70d3d0.jpg)
Nice!
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 17, 2015, 10:16:16 AM
G'Mornin, Fellers. Nice morning here so far with a chance of shitty tomorrow.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: razgueado on November 17, 2015, 10:26:14 AM
G'Mornin, Fellers. Nice morning here so far with a chance of shitty tomorrow.
Howdy, Steve.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 17, 2015, 10:29:12 AM
G'Mornin, Fellers. Nice morning here so far with a chance of shitty tomorrow.
Morning Steve. Same here, rain moving in tomorrow, then the cold will follow. Calling for our first chance of snow on Saturday. Here's hoping they're wrong.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: razgueado on November 17, 2015, 10:43:47 AM
Morning, muchachos.

Posted this on yesterdays thread but everyone had gone to bed. Last night's meeting of the Troublesome Rascals.

(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/17/354225101324f2cd6f7e1d04bc70d3d0.jpg)
Never a bad excuse to get together...and a Monday night at that!
Tex would have enjoyed the conversation...guns, cigars and politics. Mark (center) and Dan (right) are hardcore conservatives. Eric (left) and I are country club Republicans.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on November 17, 2015, 10:49:51 AM
[...]
Well Tony does have that feather boa!
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: sfish on November 17, 2015, 10:53:03 AM
G'Mornin, Fellers. Nice morning here so far with a chance of shitty tomorrow.
Morning Steve. Same here, rain moving in tomorrow, then the cold will follow. Calling for our first chance of snow on Saturday. Here's hoping they're wrong.
Interesting to watch the weather move across, we always get your weather a day later
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 17, 2015, 10:57:27 AM
G'Mornin, Fellers. Nice morning here so far with a chance of shitty tomorrow.
Morning Steve. Same here, rain moving in tomorrow, then the cold will follow. Calling for our first chance of snow on Saturday. Here's hoping they're wrong.
Interesting to watch the weather move across, we always get your weather a day later
Then button up on Monday, cause it's supposed to be chilly Sunday. I may not leave the hot tub.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: sfish on November 17, 2015, 11:02:45 AM
G'Mornin, Fellers. Nice morning here so far with a chance of shitty tomorrow.
Morning Steve. Same here, rain moving in tomorrow, then the cold will follow. Calling for our first chance of snow on Saturday. Here's hoping they're wrong.
Interesting to watch the weather move across, we always get your weather a day later
Then button up on Monday, cause it's supposed to be chilly Sunday. I may not leave the hot tub.
Let's hope when you do, it's under your own power
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 17, 2015, 11:16:19 AM
G'Mornin, Fellers. Nice morning here so far with a chance of shitty tomorrow.
Morning Steve. Same here, rain moving in tomorrow, then the cold will follow. Calling for our first chance of snow on Saturday. Here's hoping they're wrong.
Interesting to watch the weather move across, we always get your weather a day later
Then button up on Monday, cause it's supposed to be chilly Sunday. I may not leave the hot tub.
Let's hope when you do, it's under your own power
Amen to that. Cause my wife would not have the upper body strength to move me. Lol
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 17, 2015, 11:16:50 AM
That's all for me. See youse guys for hump day. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: razgueado on November 17, 2015, 11:24:37 AM
Yeah, we'd all be safer if the government had all the guns.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/fbi-weapons-missing-after-break-in-at-army-reserve-center/ar-BBn3jLT?ocid=ansmsnnews11
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2015, 11:25:23 AM
Morning, muchachos.

Posted this on yesterdays thread but everyone had gone to bed. Last night's meeting of the Troublesome Rascals.

(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/17/354225101324f2cd6f7e1d04bc70d3d0.jpg)
Never a bad excuse to get together...and a Monday night at that!
Tex would have enjoyed the conversation...guns, cigars and politics. Mark (center) and Dan (right) are hardcore conservatives. Eric (left) and I are country club Republicans.
So by current political definitions, you mean Fukkin' commie liberals!
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2015, 11:27:18 AM
G'Mornin, Fellers. Nice morning here so far with a chance of shitty tomorrow.
Morning Steve. Same here, rain moving in tomorrow, then the cold will follow. Calling for our first chance of snow on Saturday. Here's hoping they're wrong.
Interesting to watch the weather move across, we always get your weather a day later
Except in the winter.....their snow will only ever be a dusting here, most of it is shifted up to New England.  We get our snow coming up the coast, and they don't get that.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2015, 11:28:00 AM
That's all for me. See youse guys for hump day. Hazzuh!
Good afternoon to you sir!
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2015, 11:28:55 AM
Yeah, we'd all be safer if the government had all the guns.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/fbi-weapons-missing-after-break-in-at-army-reserve-center/ar-BBn3jLT?ocid=ansmsnnews11
Yea, if they don't get stolen, they loose them.   ::)
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2015, 11:30:46 AM
G'Mornin, Fellers. Nice morning here so far with a chance of shitty tomorrow.
Morning Steve. Same here, rain moving in tomorrow, then the cold will follow. Calling for our first chance of snow on Saturday. Here's hoping they're wrong.
Hope that crap holds off till after my visit.  Not looking good for Denver, and I have to be out there the week after Tgiving.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2015, 11:31:36 AM
OK, all caught up, time for a walk and a cigar.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: sfish on November 17, 2015, 11:40:58 AM
G'Mornin, Fellers. Nice morning here so far with a chance of shitty tomorrow.
Morning Steve. Same here, rain moving in tomorrow, then the cold will follow. Calling for our first chance of snow on Saturday. Here's hoping they're wrong.
Interesting to watch the weather move across, we always get your weather a day later
Except in the winter.....their snow will only ever be a dusting here, most of it is shifted up to New England.  We get our snow coming up the coast, and they don't get that.
There are a lot of things they don't get out there
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 17, 2015, 11:51:53 AM
Good mornin fellas
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2015, 12:14:52 PM
Good mornin fellas
Howdy CG, you overslept ?
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 17, 2015, 12:19:01 PM
Good mornin fellas
Howdy CG, you overslept ?

Workin' for da man... morning/afternoon, Shaun
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on November 17, 2015, 12:24:20 PM
Good mornin fellas
Hello Shaun.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 17, 2015, 12:32:21 PM
Good mornin fellas
Howdy CG, you overslept ?
Had to go to a meeting in downtown at 9am so I got to sleep in an extra 45min or so :)
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 17, 2015, 12:32:44 PM
Good mornin fellas
Howdy CG, you overslept ?

Workin' for da man... morning/afternoon, Shaun
Damn I wish, but close enough being in healthcare ;)  Mornin Steve
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 17, 2015, 12:33:01 PM
Good mornin fellas
Hello Shaun.
Hey Flip!
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2015, 12:42:45 PM
Morning YellowStar.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2015, 12:51:33 PM
Mid-Day Report

DOW. +61
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 17, 2015, 12:55:33 PM
Morning YellowStar.
Good mornin Dave
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: ss2 on November 17, 2015, 01:05:35 PM
good afternoon all!  Been a while!  Hope all is still well in banterland.     8)
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: sfish on November 17, 2015, 01:07:28 PM
good afternoon all!  Been a while!  Hope all is still well in banterland.     8)
Afternoon Sam, how's it hangin'?
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2015, 01:10:19 PM
good afternoon all!  Been a while!  Hope all is still well in banterland.     8)
Afternoon SS, Good to hear from you been a while
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: ss2 on November 17, 2015, 01:13:03 PM
good afternoon all!  Been a while!  Hope all is still well in banterland.     8)
Afternoon Sam, how's it hangin'?
Too low for comfort...  consequence of age I'm told.  How're you holding up Scott?
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: ss2 on November 17, 2015, 01:17:17 PM
good afternoon all!  Been a while!  Hope all is still well in banterland.     8)
Afternoon SS, Good to hear from you been a while
Thanks Dave,  has been a while.  Been a crazy fall for work so I've been bouncing off the walls here trying to concentrate and get it all done and failing miserably.  Figured i was able to not finish my work and banter before so why shouldn't I just go back to not finishing my work and bantering since I can't finish it anyway.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2015, 01:25:17 PM
Afternoon Sam.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: sfish on November 17, 2015, 01:26:56 PM
good afternoon all!  Been a while!  Hope all is still well in banterland.     8)
Afternoon Sam, how's it hangin'?
Too low for comfort...  consequence of age I'm told.  How're you holding up Scott?
Crazy time of year, a bunch of online trainings due, budget dumping etc...
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on November 17, 2015, 01:33:32 PM
Good afternoon coconuts...
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2015, 01:33:53 PM
Hey Fishy, how does Wed. Dec 2 or Dec 9 look for you?
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2015, 01:34:11 PM
Greetings BD
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: ss2 on November 17, 2015, 01:39:00 PM
Afternoon Sam.
Hey Dave!
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: ss2 on November 17, 2015, 01:39:41 PM
Good afternoon coconuts...
good afternoon back to you BD!
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: ss2 on November 17, 2015, 01:40:48 PM
good afternoon all!  Been a while!  Hope all is still well in banterland.     8)
Afternoon Sam, how's it hangin'?
Too low for comfort...  consequence of age I'm told.  How're you holding up Scott?
Crazy time of year, a bunch of online trainings due, budget dumping etc...
Damn, you actually have money left in a budget to dump?  someone's slackin'!!
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on November 17, 2015, 01:44:52 PM
Good afternoon coconuts...
good afternoon back to you BD!
Howdy Dave(s) and Sam....  Not much going on here.  Just watching for the Schwans Ice Cream Truck, and watching some guys beat me out on a auction by bidding penny's against me... errrr.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 17, 2015, 01:47:34 PM
good afternoon all!  Been a while!  Hope all is still well in banterland.     8)
Afternoon SS, Good to hear from you been a while
Thanks Dave,  has been a while.  Been a crazy fall for work so I've been bouncing off the walls here trying to concentrate and get it all done and failing miserably.  Figured i was able to not finish my work and banter before so why shouldn't I just go back to not finishing my work and bantering since I can't finish it anyway.

That there's some sound logic. Afternoon, Sammy
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 17, 2015, 01:49:51 PM
Good afternoon coconuts...
good afternoon back to you BD!
Howdy Dave(s) and Sam....  Not much going on here.  Just watching for the Schwans Ice Cream Truck, and watching some guys beat me out on a auction by bidding penny's against me... errrr.

That dang TravellinDave doesn't even bother to look anymore when he bids... sheesh.

Afternoon, Dad
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 17, 2015, 01:52:00 PM
Wonder if CB is upset about the 'red ryder'
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2015, 01:52:02 PM
Good afternoon coconuts...
good afternoon back to you BD!
Howdy Dave(s) and Sam....  Not much going on here.  Just watching for the Schwans Ice Cream Truck, and watching some guys beat me out on a auction by bidding penny's against me... errrr.

That dang TravellinDave doesn't even bother to look anymore when he bids... sheesh.

Afternoon, Dad
Sheesh.... ::)   One fukkin' time!
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2015, 01:52:27 PM
For your ISIS entertainment:

http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.1304/isis-releases-kill-list-of-us-cities.html
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2015, 01:52:54 PM
Not a cigar for me, but Monty Whites on sale:
http://www.cigarpage.com/?trk_msg=3J14V4EQ6E44V9AA1A7NO8CVUG&trk_contact=RLBPE54BTM3LPE9RUAMD8GQ4IS&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=http%3a%2f%2fwww.cigarpage.com&utm_campaign=Montecristo+White+45%25+off!+More+fun+than+a+barrel+of+Montes.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2015, 01:55:56 PM
For your ISIS entertainment:

http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.1304/isis-releases-kill-list-of-us-cities.html
Funny, they seem to have skipped over Trenton.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 17, 2015, 01:59:28 PM
Good afternoon coconuts...
good afternoon back to you BD!
Howdy Dave(s) and Sam....  Not much going on here.  Just watching for the Schwans Ice Cream Truck, and watching some guys beat me out on a auction by bidding penny's against me... errrr.

That dang TravellinDave doesn't even bother to look anymore when he bids... sheesh.

Afternoon, Dad
Sheesh.... ::)   One fukkin' time!

LOL!
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 17, 2015, 02:04:07 PM
For your ISIS entertainment:

http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.1304/isis-releases-kill-list-of-us-cities.html
Funny, they seem to have skipped over Trenton.
Minot, ND had 6 on the Kill List too - oops.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2015, 02:05:27 PM
For your ISIS entertainment:

http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.1304/isis-releases-kill-list-of-us-cities.html
Funny, they seem to have skipped over Trenton.
Gonna blow up my hometown Shreveport but not Austin.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2015, 02:06:46 PM
For your ISIS entertainment:

http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.1304/isis-releases-kill-list-of-us-cities.html
Funny, they seem to have skipped over Trenton.
Minot, ND had 6 on the Kill List too - oops.
Isn't that where all the ICBM nukes are in the ground?
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: ss2 on November 17, 2015, 02:15:35 PM
good afternoon all!  Been a while!  Hope all is still well in banterland.     8)
Afternoon SS, Good to hear from you been a while
Thanks Dave,  has been a while.  Been a crazy fall for work so I've been bouncing off the walls here trying to concentrate and get it all done and failing miserably.  Figured i was able to not finish my work and banter before so why shouldn't I just go back to not finishing my work and bantering since I can't finish it anyway.

That there's some sound logic. Afternoon, Sammy
Pretzel logic.  hi Steve.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 17, 2015, 02:17:29 PM
For your ISIS entertainment:

http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.1304/isis-releases-kill-list-of-us-cities.html
Funny, they seem to have skipped over Trenton.
Minot, ND had 6 on the Kill List too - oops.
Isn't that where all the ICBM nukes are in the ground?
That's the rumor - lots of nukes underground and other sites with large 'bomb' storage.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on November 17, 2015, 02:20:23 PM
Good afternoon coconuts...
good afternoon back to you BD!
Howdy Dave(s) and Sam....  Not much going on here.  Just watching for the Schwans Ice Cream Truck, and watching some guys beat me out on a auction by bidding penny's against me... errrr.

That dang TravellinDave doesn't even bother to look anymore when he bids... sheesh.

Afternoon, Dad
A pleasant afternoon to you BS...!  Two guys are splitting up my auction order by bidding a penny....  On a cigar that nobody likes but me.... And today is the last day I can bid before my consolidation order goes out. Go figure.  But on the other side of the coin, the Schwans truck stopped by and I bought 24 ice cream cones.  A turkey is taking up most of my freezer space, so I may have to eat four or five of them.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 17, 2015, 02:27:08 PM
Good afternoon coconuts...
good afternoon back to you BD!
Howdy Dave(s) and Sam....  Not much going on here.  Just watching for the Schwans Ice Cream Truck, and watching some guys beat me out on a auction by bidding penny's against me... errrr.

That dang TravellinDave doesn't even bother to look anymore when he bids... sheesh.

Afternoon, Dad
A pleasant afternoon to you BS...!  Two guys are splitting up my auction order by bidding a penny....  On a cigar that nobody likes but me.... And today is the last day I can bid before my consolidation order goes out. Go figure.  But on the other side of the coin, the Schwans truck stopped by and I bought 24 ice cream cones.  A turkey is taking up most of my freezer space, so I may have to eat four or five of them.

That damn turkey of Kenneths is still causing problems? It never ends. lol
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 17, 2015, 02:28:17 PM
Good afternoon coconuts...
good afternoon back to you BD!
Howdy Dave(s) and Sam....  Not much going on here.  Just watching for the Schwans Ice Cream Truck, and watching some guys beat me out on a auction by bidding penny's against me... errrr.

That dang TravellinDave doesn't even bother to look anymore when he bids... sheesh.

Afternoon, Dad
A pleasant afternoon to you BS...!  Two guys are splitting up my auction order by bidding a penny....  On a cigar that nobody likes but me.... And today is the last day I can bid before my consolidation order goes out. Go figure.  But on the other side of the coin, the Schwans truck stopped by and I bought 24 ice cream cones.  A turkey is taking up most of my freezer space, so I may have to eat four or five of them.

Not many singles today. You may have to up it to a 5 pack to get some action...  ;)
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on November 17, 2015, 02:41:30 PM
[...]

I don't see anything that I would like to bid on.  There's some Acid Liquid's, but every review I read on that one is bad.  I also keep looking at that Sucker Punch, but the price seems a little high to me ($4.50 to $5.50 for a single) and no one ever bids on them.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2015, 02:49:18 PM
Outa here for now, later gents!
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on November 17, 2015, 02:52:18 PM
Outa here for now, later gents!
Bye Dave.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2015, 02:59:46 PM
Outa here for now, later gents!
Damn you working Fish Hours?
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 17, 2015, 03:15:01 PM
[...]

Infusions Clearance Sampler 5/$14 ...includes a moontrance  ;)
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 17, 2015, 03:18:32 PM
Outa here for now, later gents!
Damn you working Fish Hours?

Working... Fish... Bleep, Blop, Bloop.... does not compute.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 17, 2015, 03:45:13 PM
(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/16/0380a6566f1641a8a99d2748657fae2a.jpg)
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 17, 2015, 03:52:25 PM
(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/16/0380a6566f1641a8a99d2748657fae2a.jpg)
Ouch.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 17, 2015, 03:55:47 PM
Hey, Tony. They finally let you out?
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: ss2 on November 17, 2015, 03:59:46 PM
OK, I did try, but workaferance is still rampant.  yall have a great evening and I hope to see you soon.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 17, 2015, 04:12:02 PM
OK, I did try, but workaferance is still rampant.  yall have a great evening and I hope to see you soon.

You too, Sam. Guess I'll take the commute lull out the door with me too. See yuz
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2015, 04:15:44 PM
Market Close

DOW.  +6
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 17, 2015, 04:29:17 PM
Hey, Tony. They finally let you out?
Not really.  I had a moment so I checked in.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2015, 05:17:53 PM
For your ISIS entertainment:

http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.1304/isis-releases-kill-list-of-us-cities.html
Funny, they seem to have skipped over Trenton.
Gonna blow up my hometown Shreveport but not Austin.
Leave the commies alone.  They tell everybody it's our fault and we need to talk more...so not a threat.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2015, 05:21:25 PM
(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/16/0380a6566f1641a8a99d2748657fae2a.jpg)
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2015, 05:23:31 PM
Hey, Tony. They finally let you out?
Not really.  I had a moment so I checked in.
oops....read that as you had a movement.....
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 17, 2015, 05:30:19 PM
Hey, Tony. They finally let you out?
Not really.  I had a moment so I checked in.
oops....read that as you had a movement.....
I also responded to your PM during that movement.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2015, 05:42:30 PM
Evening Banterers if any still around.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on November 17, 2015, 05:42:42 PM
[...]

That's funny.  I can't believe you remember Kenneth's turkey even if it was last week.. :)
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on November 17, 2015, 05:50:24 PM
[...]

I saw that, but believe it or not, I hate the Solo Café and Isla Del Sol of all things...  So I didn't go for it.  I did up my bid 1 cent and beat those other 2 guys out of some cigars I wanted (3 single Inferno $2 each, well $2.02.)
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on November 17, 2015, 05:51:34 PM
(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/16/0380a6566f1641a8a99d2748657fae2a.jpg)
That's funny... Sounds like something KC would say...
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on November 17, 2015, 06:16:09 PM
Time for a short break. bbl.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2015, 06:48:46 PM
Jindal says he is dropping out of 2016 race for president
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2015, 06:50:26 PM
Jindal says he is dropping out of 2016 race for president
I'm shocked.  He was just starting to get a head of steam.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2015, 06:57:28 PM
Jindal says he is dropping out of 2016 race for president
I'm shocked.  He was just starting to get a head of steam.
Hah, yeah.  He has been a horrible governor for Louisiana.  Talks one game and play's another.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2015, 07:16:05 PM
Beat the Clock Deal at Atlantic

La Imperiosa by Crowned Heads Sampler Box 4-CT   $21.95 + Shipping
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 17, 2015, 07:33:35 PM
Jindal says he is dropping out of 2016 race for president
I'm shocked.  He was just starting to get a head of steam.
Hah, yeah.  He has been a horrible governor for Louisiana.  Talks one game and play's another.
Sounds like a politician.  Evening men.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 17, 2015, 08:11:30 PM
Jindal says he is dropping out of 2016 race for president
I'm shocked.  He was just starting to get a head of steam.
Hah, yeah.  He has been a horrible governor for Louisiana.  Talks one game and play's another.
Sounds like a politician.  Evening men.
Evening Bean
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 17, 2015, 10:15:14 PM
Jindal says he is dropping out of 2016 race for president
I'm shocked.  He was just starting to get a head of steam.
Hah, yeah.  He has been a horrible governor for Louisiana.  Talks one game and play's another.
Sounds like a politician.  Evening men.
Evening Bean
Just workin' in the hotel.  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: razgueado on November 17, 2015, 11:06:28 PM
2.5 hour commute today. State highway shut down due to winds blowing down electrical lines. FML.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: razgueado on November 17, 2015, 11:07:21 PM
But my study is warm and I have a MF Lancero and whiskey.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: razgueado on November 17, 2015, 11:10:29 PM
The mashup pretty much sucks. Maybe I'll order some Cubans.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: razgueado on November 17, 2015, 11:28:32 PM
Sheeesh.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on November 17, 2015, 11:34:34 PM
The mashup pretty much sucks. Maybe I'll order some Cubans.
The Famous Auction sucks tonight too...
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: razgueado on November 17, 2015, 11:36:58 PM
Well, guess I can't bitch too much.

(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/17/e8b09041812335e97467c816034f21f1.jpg)
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2015, 11:39:14 PM
Well, guess I can't bitch too much.

(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/17/e8b09041812335e97467c816034f21f1.jpg)
I'd say you were set for a rainy (or windy) day or two.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on November 17, 2015, 11:40:23 PM
Well, guess I can't bitch too much.

(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/17/e8b09041812335e97467c816034f21f1.jpg)
And to think I've only 2 desktop humidors.
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2015, 11:41:58 PM
Two Air France flights diverted.  They don't have to do anything other than make phone calls now....
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2015, 11:43:28 PM
Beat the Clock Deal at Atlantic

La Imperiosa by Crowned Heads Sampler Box 4-CT   $21.95 + Shipping
First Fish, now you're fukkin' with my commission.... ;)
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 17, 2015, 11:45:57 PM
Committee still has that rematch between Clemson and ND Bean!
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on November 17, 2015, 11:47:52 PM
Two Air France flights diverted.  They don't have to do anything other than make phone calls now....
I believe France declared war on Isis...
Title: Re: 11/17/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on November 17, 2015, 11:57:22 PM
It's time for me to head to bed.  Good night everyone.