CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on November 16, 2015, 12:00:16 AM

Title: 11/16/2015
Post by: CigarBanter on November 16, 2015, 12:00:16 AM
Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 16, 2015, 12:12:36 AM
There's no jam today but I'm ok with it because we get to experience a Jo'ette who IMHO gets the best cleavage award for 2015.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: razgueado on November 16, 2015, 12:14:55 AM
Dayum.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2015, 02:25:34 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2015, 02:25:47 AM
Dayum.
+1
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2015, 02:28:40 AM
Today is Monday, Nov. 16, the 320th day of 2015. There are 45 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2015, 02:29:54 AM
Today's Highlights in History:

On Nov. 15, 1945, the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) was founded at the conclusion of a conference in London. "The Lost Weekend," starring Ray Milland and Jane Wyman," was released by Paramount Pictures. "The Friendly Ghost," an animated short featuring the debut of Casper, was released by Paramount's cartoon division.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2015, 02:30:21 AM
On this date:
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2015, 02:31:01 AM
In 1776, British troops captured Fort Washington in New York during the American Revolution.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2015, 02:31:32 AM
In 1885, Canadian rebel leader Louis Riel was executed for high treason.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2015, 02:33:19 AM
In 1907, Oklahoma became the 46th state of the union.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2015, 02:33:48 AM
In 1914, the newly created Federal Reserve Banks opened in 12 cities.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2015, 02:34:09 AM
In 1917, Georges Clemenceau again became prime minister of France.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2015, 02:34:42 AM
In 1933, the United States and the Soviet Union established diplomatic relations.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2015, 02:35:11 AM
In 1939, mob boss Al Capone, ill with syphilis, was released from prison after serving 7 1/2 years for tax evasion and failure to file tax returns.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2015, 02:35:38 AM
In 1959, the Rodgers and Hammerstein musical "The Sound of Music" opened on Broadway.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2015, 02:36:02 AM
In 1960, Academy Award-winning actor Clark Gable died in Los Angeles at age 59.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2015, 02:36:28 AM
In 1973, Skylab 4, carrying a crew of three astronauts, was launched from Cape Canaveral on an 84-day mission.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2015, 02:36:58 AM
In 1989, six Jesuit priests, a housekeeper and her daughter were slain by army troops at the University of Central America Jose Simeon Canas in El Salvador.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2015, 02:37:23 AM
In 1993, President Bill Clinton signed the Religious Freedom Restoration Act, making it harder for government to interfere with religious practices.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2015, 02:38:08 AM
Ten years ago: Hoping to reverse the deterioration of pension plans, the Senate voted 97-2 to force companies to make up underfunding and live up to promises made to employees. (The bill, however, has yet to become law.) Vice President Dick Cheney joined the chorus of Republican criticism of Democrats who contended the Bush administration had manipulated intelligence on Iraq, an accusation Cheney called "one of the most dishonest and reprehensible charges ever aired in this city." ''This Is Your Life" host Ralph Edwards died in West Hollywood at age 92.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2015, 02:38:35 AM
Five years ago: President Barack Obama presented the Medal of Honor to Army Staff Sgt. Salvatore Giunta, the first living service member from the Afghanistan and Iraq wars to receive the nation's top military award. U.S. Rep. Charles Rangel was convicted on 11 of 13 charges related to financial misconduct, prompting fellow lawmakers to censure the 80-year-old New York Democrat. The engagement of Prince William and Kate Middleton was announced in London. Hollywood publicist Ronni Chasen, 64, was shot to death in her car on Sunset Boulevard. (Police believe the killer was Harold Martin Smith, who took his own life when confronted by officers.) Roy Halladay of the Philadelphia Phillies unanimously won the NL Cy Young Award.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2015, 02:39:36 AM
One year ago: The Islamic State group released a video featuring a masked militant standing over the severed head of Peter Kassig, a former U.S. soldier-turned-aid worker in Syria; President Barack Obama denounced the killing as one of "pure evil." President Obama returned to Washington following the conclusion of the Group of 20 economic forum in Brisbane, Australia. Erica Enders-Stevens won the Auto Club NHRA Finals in Pomona, California, to become the first woman to earn the Pro Stock world championship title.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2015, 02:40:11 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actor Clu Gulager is 87. Journalist Elizabeth Drew is 80. Blues musician W.C. Clark is 76. Actress Joanna Pettet is 73. Actor Steve Railsback is 70. Actor David Leisure is 65. Actor Miguel Sandoval is 64. Actress Marg Helgenberger is 57. Rock musician Mani is 53. Country singer-musician Keith Burns (Trick Pony) is 52. Tennis player Zina Garrison is 52. Former MLB All-Star pitcher Dwight Gooden is 51. Jazz singer Diana Krall is 51. Actor Harry Lennix is 51. Rock musician Dave Kushner (Velvet Revolver) is 49. Actress Lisa Bonet (boh-NAY') is 48. Actress Tammy Lauren is 47. Rhythm-and-blues singer Bryan Abrams (Color Me Badd) is 46. Actress Martha Plimpton is 45. Actor Michael Irby is 43. Actress Missi Pyle is 43. Olympic gold medal figure skater Oksana Baiul (ahk-SAH'-nah by-OOL') is 38. Actress Maggie Gyllenhaal (JIHL'-ehn-hahl) is 38. Pop singer Trevor Penick is 36. NBA player Amare Stoudemire is 33. Actress Kimberly J. Brown is 31. Rock singer Siva Kaneswaran (The Wanted) is 27. Actor Casey Moss (TV: "Days of Our Lives") is 22. Actor Noah Gray-Cabey is 20.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2015, 02:40:58 AM
Thought for Today: "An American who can make money, invoke God, and be no better than his neighbor, has nothing to fear but truth itself." — Marya Mannes, American critic (1904-1990).
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2015, 02:41:38 AM
Outhouse
-------------------------

Ma was in the kitchen fiddlin around when she hollars out... "Pa you need to fix the outhouse!"

Pa replies, "there ain't nuthin wrong with the outhouse."

Ma yells back, "Yes there is now git out there and fix it."

So... Pa mosies out to the outhouse, look's around and yell's back, " there ain't nuthin wrong with the outhouse!"

Ma replies "Stick your head in the hole!"

Pa yell's back "I ain't sticking my head in that hole!"

Ma says "ya have to stick your head in the hole to see what to fix."

So with that, pa sticks his head in the hole and looks around and yells back,
"Ma there ain't nuthin wrong with this outhouse!"

Ma hollars back, " now take your head out of the hole!"

Pa proceeds to pull his head out of the hole, then starts yelling, " Ma!
Help! My beard is stuck in the cracks in the Toilet seat!"

To which ma replies "Hurt's , don't it?!

Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2015, 02:43:03 AM
Constant Speed
-------------------------

You are driving in a car at a constant speed.

On your left side is a valley and on your right side is a fire engine traveling at the same speed as you.

In front of you is a galloping pig which is the same size as your car and you cannot overtake it.

Behind you is a helicopter flying at ground level.

Both the giant pig and the helicopter are also traveling at the same speed as you.

What must you do to safely get out of this highly dangerous situation?

Don't ride the kiddie merrygo round when you are drunk,  so get off.

Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2015, 02:59:36 AM
Time to hit the road for work, enjoy your day guys.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2015, 03:45:34 AM
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 16, 2015, 03:57:19 AM
Good morning Dave.
Morning, Chip.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 16, 2015, 03:57:30 AM
There's no jam today but I'm ok with it because we get to experience a Jo'ette who IMHO gets the best cleavage award for 2015.
+2
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: bluecollar on November 16, 2015, 04:58:13 AM
Good morning Chip and Dave. I'm glad we don't have a dale in the room.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 16, 2015, 05:04:00 AM
Good morning Chip and Dave. I'm glad we don't have a dale in the room.
Lol, morning Rick.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2015, 05:05:10 AM
Good morning Chip and Dave. I'm glad we don't have a dale in the room.
Good morning Rick.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: bluecollar on November 16, 2015, 05:09:18 AM
Gotta agree with T. Nice Joette today!
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 16, 2015, 05:26:03 AM
Gotta agree with T. Nice Joette today!
Cleavage and a cigar, can't go wrong.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2015, 05:32:56 AM
There's no jam today but I'm ok with it because we get to experience a Jo'ette who IMHO gets the best cleavage award for 2015.
Pervert!
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: sfish on November 16, 2015, 05:34:40 AM
Gotta agree with T. Nice Joette today!
Cleavage and a cigar, can't go wrong.
I may be able to work some magic on that photo and get Tony involved
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2015, 05:35:44 AM
Morning Chip, Golf & Blue.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2015, 05:36:32 AM
Gotta agree with T. Nice Joette today!
Cleavage and a cigar, can't go wrong.
I may be able to work some magic on that photo and get Tony involved
Morning Fish, you are posting early!
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2015, 05:37:26 AM
There's no jam today but I'm ok with it because we get to experience a Jo'ette who IMHO gets the best cleavage award for 2015.
+2
Another pervert, Jeez!
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 16, 2015, 05:55:10 AM
There's no jam today but I'm ok with it because we get to experience a Jo'ette who IMHO gets the best cleavage award for 2015.
+2
Another pervert, Jeez!
Nothing wrong with appreciating a good show.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 16, 2015, 05:55:20 AM
Gotta agree with T. Nice Joette today!
Cleavage and a cigar, can't go wrong.
I may be able to work some magic on that photo and get Tony involved
We in for another while whale sighting?
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2015, 05:56:31 AM
Time to get ready for work, BBL
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2015, 06:05:44 AM
Too morning Native and Scott.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2015, 06:38:32 AM
Good morning Chip and Dave. I'm glad we don't have a dale in the room.
Close enough!
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2015, 06:39:49 AM
Morning Chip, Rick, Dave, Tex and Fishy.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: bluecollar on November 16, 2015, 06:43:20 AM
Too morning Native and Scott.
Good morning to you too  ;D
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 16, 2015, 06:44:39 AM
Morning Chip, Rick, Dave, Tex and Fishy.
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: bluecollar on November 16, 2015, 06:44:40 AM
Good morning Chip and Dave. I'm glad we don't have a dale in the room.
Close enough!
Good morning Dave, very nice. Nice avatar. Boo Bee's
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2015, 06:56:00 AM
There's no jam today but I'm ok with it because we get to experience a Jo'ette who IMHO gets the best cleavage award for 2015.
Pervert!
Doesn't qualify around this crowd.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2015, 06:56:50 AM
Good morning Chip and Dave. I'm glad we don't have a dale in the room.
Close enough!
Good morning Dave, very nice. Nice avatar. Boo Bee's
Well, it is Mammary Monday after all.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: sfish on November 16, 2015, 07:06:23 AM
Gotta agree with T. Nice Joette today!
Cleavage and a cigar, can't go wrong.
I may be able to work some magic on that photo and get Tony involved
We in for another while whale sighting?
Perhaps more like a trouser trout
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: sfish on November 16, 2015, 07:07:15 AM
LTG, what happened to your cbids? That box of EPC Oscuros slipped through your fingers at a ridiculous price
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: sfish on November 16, 2015, 07:08:25 AM
LTG, what happened to your cbids? That box of EPC Oscuros slipped through your fingers at a ridiculous price
BTW I blame you and my buddy at work, I knew you both wanted them so I stopped watching. Sold for $52
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: sfish on November 16, 2015, 07:09:26 AM
LTG, what happened to your cbids? That box of EPC Oscuros slipped through your fingers at a ridiculous price
BTW I blame you and my buddy at work, I knew you both wanted them so I stopped watching. Sold for $52
Smoked another one of those yesterday, still great cigars. You'll have to keep looking for those before they take off
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 16, 2015, 07:15:48 AM
LTG, what happened to your cbids? That box of EPC Oscuros slipped through your fingers at a ridiculous price
BTW I blame you and my buddy at work, I knew you both wanted them so I stopped watching. Sold for $52
That's a pretty good price, but I got busy so I stopped monitoring them. Plus, I generally go to bed early. Still scored a box of RB Odysseys for $31, 5-pack of Fighting Cocks for $5 and a 5-pack of CLE Cuarentas for $7. We'll see if there's anything else I can add today before the shipping combines.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 16, 2015, 07:17:30 AM
LTG, what happened to your cbids? That box of EPC Oscuros slipped through your fingers at a ridiculous price
BTW I blame you and my buddy at work, I knew you both wanted them so I stopped watching. Sold for $52
That's a pretty good price, but I got busy so I stopped monitoring them. Plus, I generally go to bed early. Still scored a box of RB Odysseys for $31, 5-pack of Fighting Cocks for $5 and a 5-pack of CLE Cuarentas for $7. We'll see if there's anything else I can add today before the shipping combines.
Though, those ended on Saturday, so I guess I just missed them. No worries, they went over what I was willing to pay at the moment. I'll get another chance sometime, I'm sure.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2015, 07:22:50 AM
Fish, we gotta start planning the Dec. herf.....Thursdays still bad for you?
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: sfish on November 16, 2015, 07:23:22 AM
LTG, what happened to your cbids? That box of EPC Oscuros slipped through your fingers at a ridiculous price
BTW I blame you and my buddy at work, I knew you both wanted them so I stopped watching. Sold for $52
That's a pretty good price, but I got busy so I stopped monitoring them. Plus, I generally go to bed early. Still scored a box of RB Odysseys for $31, 5-pack of Fighting Cocks for $5 and a 5-pack of CLE Cuarentas for $7. We'll see if there's anything else I can add today before the shipping combines.
Though, those ended on Saturday, so I guess I just missed them. No worries, they went over what I was willing to pay at the moment. I'll get another chance sometime, I'm sure.
That's what Dan Marino thought too
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2015, 07:24:23 AM
LTG, what happened to your cbids? That box of EPC Oscuros slipped through your fingers at a ridiculous price
BTW I blame you and my buddy at work, I knew you both wanted them so I stopped watching. Sold for $52
Smoked another one of those yesterday, still great cigars. You'll have to keep looking for those before they take off
Well lets hope they haven't gone bad already....sheesh.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2015, 07:25:06 AM
LTG, what happened to your cbids? That box of EPC Oscuros slipped through your fingers at a ridiculous price
BTW I blame you and my buddy at work, I knew you both wanted them so I stopped watching. Sold for $52
That's a pretty good price, but I got busy so I stopped monitoring them. Plus, I generally go to bed early. Still scored a box of RB Odysseys for $31, 5-pack of Fighting Cocks for $5 and a 5-pack of CLE Cuarentas for $7. We'll see if there's anything else I can add today before the shipping combines.
Though, those ended on Saturday, so I guess I just missed them. No worries, they went over what I was willing to pay at the moment. I'll get another chance sometime, I'm sure.
That's what Dan Marino thought too
TWHS for sure!
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 16, 2015, 07:26:14 AM
LTG, what happened to your cbids? That box of EPC Oscuros slipped through your fingers at a ridiculous price
BTW I blame you and my buddy at work, I knew you both wanted them so I stopped watching. Sold for $52
That's a pretty good price, but I got busy so I stopped monitoring them. Plus, I generally go to bed early. Still scored a box of RB Odysseys for $31, 5-pack of Fighting Cocks for $5 and a 5-pack of CLE Cuarentas for $7. We'll see if there's anything else I can add today before the shipping combines.
Though, those ended on Saturday, so I guess I just missed them. No worries, they went over what I was willing to pay at the moment. I'll get another chance sometime, I'm sure.
That's what Dan Marino thought too
Ya cut me deep.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: sfish on November 16, 2015, 07:38:47 AM
Fish, we gotta start planning the Dec. herf.....Thursdays still bad for you?
Unfortunately yes, not impossible but my daughter has dance that night for the entire season. Wednesdays are good, not my favorite choice but they work
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: sfish on November 16, 2015, 07:39:43 AM
LTG, what happened to your cbids? That box of EPC Oscuros slipped through your fingers at a ridiculous price
BTW I blame you and my buddy at work, I knew you both wanted them so I stopped watching. Sold for $52
Smoked another one of those yesterday, still great cigars. You'll have to keep looking for those before they take off
Well lets hope they haven't gone bad already....sheesh.
What I meant there is get them before the word gets out, while you can still get them cheap
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 16, 2015, 07:49:42 AM
Gotta agree with T. Nice Joette today!
Oh my....
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: sfish on November 16, 2015, 07:53:10 AM
Gotta agree with T. Nice Joette today!
Oh my....
Definitely best ever IMPO
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2015, 08:05:33 AM
Fish, we gotta start planning the Dec. herf.....Thursdays still bad for you?
Unfortunately yes, not impossible but my daughter has dance that night for the entire season. Wednesdays are good, not my favorite choice but they work
OK, so Wednesday is doable...but what is your preference?  Don't have to make it sound like a fukkin' chore.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2015, 08:08:16 AM
Morning Not Travelliin Dave & Bean
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 16, 2015, 08:11:02 AM
Fish, we gotta start planning the Dec. herf.....Thursdays still bad for you?
Unfortunately yes, not impossible but my daughter has dance that night for the entire season. Wednesdays are good, not my favorite choice but they work
OK, so Wednesday is doable...but what is your preference?  Don't have to make it sound like a fukkin' chore.
EPC Oscuros are his preference, haven't you been paying attention? ;)
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2015, 08:22:18 AM
Deer Hunting Question:

 Looking forward to hunting season but I do have a question. If I shoot a buck, but I
only have a doe tag, can I claim that the buck wasn't really a buck? I mean …
maybe he'd always wanted to be a doe, but with no choice of his own he was
born with the physical attributes of a male. And yet … on the inside he'd
always known he was truly a female. I'm just wondering if the game warden will
buy it, because society and the Supreme Court do.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 16, 2015, 08:23:21 AM
Deer Hunting Question:

 Looking forward to hunting season but I do have a question. If I shoot a buck, but I
only have a doe tag, can I claim that the buck wasn't really a buck? I mean …
maybe he'd always wanted to be a doe, but with no choice of his own he was
born with the physical attributes of a male. And yet … on the inside he'd
always known he was truly a female. I'm just wondering if the game warden will
buy it, because society and the Supreme Court do.
Just make sure you don't kill it, so it can still qualify for the Doe of the Year award.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 16, 2015, 08:33:52 AM
good morning and Happy Monday!
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: sfish on November 16, 2015, 08:34:05 AM
Fish, we gotta start planning the Dec. herf.....Thursdays still bad for you?
Unfortunately yes, not impossible but my daughter has dance that night for the entire season. Wednesdays are good, not my favorite choice but they work
OK, so Wednesday is doable...but what is your preference?  Don't have to make it sound like a fukkin' chore.
EPC Oscuros are his preference, haven't you been paying attention? ;)
You can lead a horse(es ass) to water....
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 16, 2015, 08:34:35 AM
Good mornin gents
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: sfish on November 16, 2015, 08:36:19 AM
Fish, we gotta start planning the Dec. herf.....Thursdays still bad for you?
Unfortunately yes, not impossible but my daughter has dance that night for the entire season. Wednesdays are good, not my favorite choice but they work
OK, so Wednesday is doable...but what is your preference?  Don't have to make it sound like a fukkin' chore.
Not a chore Alice, I know we both prefer Thursdays, but Wednesdays are doable, Thursdays would be a ton of selfish effort. In other words I would be handing my wife a ton to do for a Thursday to work
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 16, 2015, 08:45:33 AM
Fish, we gotta start planning the Dec. herf.....Thursdays still bad for you?
Unfortunately yes, not impossible but my daughter has dance that night for the entire season. Wednesdays are good, not my favorite choice but they work
OK, so Wednesday is doable...but what is your preference?  Don't have to make it sound like a fukkin' chore.
Not a chore Alice, I know we both prefer Thursdays, but Wednesdays are doable, Thursdays would be a ton of selfish effort. In other words I would be handing my wife a ton to do for a Thursday to work
Maybe she would like a little more to "do" with...   ;)
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2015, 08:46:20 AM
Morning CG & Dean
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 16, 2015, 08:47:26 AM
Good mornin gents
Morning Shaun.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 16, 2015, 08:48:07 AM
Fish, we gotta start planning the Dec. herf.....Thursdays still bad for you?
Unfortunately yes, not impossible but my daughter has dance that night for the entire season. Wednesdays are good, not my favorite choice but they work
OK, so Wednesday is doable...but what is your preference?  Don't have to make it sound like a fukkin' chore.
Not a chore Alice, I know we both prefer Thursdays, but Wednesdays are doable, Thursdays would be a ton of selfish effort. In other words I would be handing my wife a ton to do for a Thursday to work
Maybe she would like a little more to "do" with...   ;)
Everyone's got their crosshairs aimed at you today, Scott. Fire in the hole!
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 16, 2015, 08:49:43 AM
Morning CG & Dean
Good mornin Tex
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 16, 2015, 08:50:06 AM
Good mornin gents
Morning Shaun.
Howdy LTG - weather still 'warm for November' in your neck of the woods?
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 16, 2015, 08:50:49 AM
Fish, we gotta start planning the Dec. herf.....Thursdays still bad for you?
Unfortunately yes, not impossible but my daughter has dance that night for the entire season. Wednesdays are good, not my favorite choice but they work
OK, so Wednesday is doable...but what is your preference?  Don't have to make it sound like a fukkin' chore.
Not a chore Alice, I know we both prefer Thursdays, but Wednesdays are doable, Thursdays would be a ton of selfish effort. In other words I would be handing my wife a ton to do for a Thursday to work
Maybe she would like a little more to "do" with...   ;)
Everyone's got their crosshairs aimed at you today, Scott. Fire in the hole!
BAM BAM!  Good mornin Scott
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: sfish on November 16, 2015, 08:55:22 AM
Fish, we gotta start planning the Dec. herf.....Thursdays still bad for you?
Unfortunately yes, not impossible but my daughter has dance that night for the entire season. Wednesdays are good, not my favorite choice but they work
OK, so Wednesday is doable...but what is your preference?  Don't have to make it sound like a fukkin' chore.
Not a chore Alice, I know we both prefer Thursdays, but Wednesdays are doable, Thursdays would be a ton of selfish effort. In other words I would be handing my wife a ton to do for a Thursday to work
Maybe she would like a little more to "do" with...   ;)
Everyone's got their crosshairs aimed at you today, Scott. Fire in the hole!
I will unleash a 55 gallon drum of damnation on your asses!! Wait, what day is it?
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 16, 2015, 08:57:50 AM
Good mornin gents
Morning Shaun.
Howdy LTG - weather still 'warm for November' in your neck of the woods?
Oh yeah, went out for a hike yesterday with the family in tow. Figured we'd better enjoy it while it lasts, cause that'll probably be it for nice weekends now for awhile.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: sfish on November 16, 2015, 08:58:18 AM
Fish, we gotta start planning the Dec. herf.....Thursdays still bad for you?
Unfortunately yes, not impossible but my daughter has dance that night for the entire season. Wednesdays are good, not my favorite choice but they work
OK, so Wednesday is doable...but what is your preference?  Don't have to make it sound like a fukkin' chore.
Not a chore Alice, I know we both prefer Thursdays, but Wednesdays are doable, Thursdays would be a ton of selfish effort. In other words I would be handing my wife a ton to do for a Thursday to work
Maybe she would like a little more to "do" with...   ;)
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 16, 2015, 09:01:12 AM
Fish, we gotta start planning the Dec. herf.....Thursdays still bad for you?
Unfortunately yes, not impossible but my daughter has dance that night for the entire season. Wednesdays are good, not my favorite choice but they work
OK, so Wednesday is doable...but what is your preference?  Don't have to make it sound like a fukkin' chore.
Not a chore Alice, I know we both prefer Thursdays, but Wednesdays are doable, Thursdays would be a ton of selfish effort. In other words I would be handing my wife a ton to do for a Thursday to work
Maybe she would like a little more to "do" with...   ;)
LALTS
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 16, 2015, 09:03:27 AM
Good mornin gents
Morning Shaun.
Howdy LTG - weather still 'warm for November' in your neck of the woods?
Oh yeah, went out for a hike yesterday with the family in tow. Figured we'd better enjoy it while it lasts, cause that'll probably be it for nice weekends now for awhile.
I did a walk in some 'North Dakota Fall' clothing, aka: shorts and a sweatshirt, haha.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 16, 2015, 09:04:01 AM
Fish, we gotta start planning the Dec. herf.....Thursdays still bad for you?
Unfortunately yes, not impossible but my daughter has dance that night for the entire season. Wednesdays are good, not my favorite choice but they work
OK, so Wednesday is doable...but what is your preference?  Don't have to make it sound like a fukkin' chore.
Not a chore Alice, I know we both prefer Thursdays, but Wednesdays are doable, Thursdays would be a ton of selfish effort. In other words I would be handing my wife a ton to do for a Thursday to work
Maybe she would like a little more to "do" with...   ;)
I should look as getting the glass frosted with that design - would you let me use it for free?
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2015, 09:04:44 AM
Fish, we gotta start planning the Dec. herf.....Thursdays still bad for you?
Unfortunately yes, not impossible but my daughter has dance that night for the entire season. Wednesdays are good, not my favorite choice but they work
OK, so Wednesday is doable...but what is your preference?  Don't have to make it sound like a fukkin' chore.
EPC Oscuros are his preference, haven't you been paying attention? ;)
You can lead a horse(es ass) to water....
Water is bad for you...it will rust your pipes.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: sfish on November 16, 2015, 09:05:02 AM
Fish, we gotta start planning the Dec. herf.....Thursdays still bad for you?
Unfortunately yes, not impossible but my daughter has dance that night for the entire season. Wednesdays are good, not my favorite choice but they work
OK, so Wednesday is doable...but what is your preference?  Don't have to make it sound like a fukkin' chore.
Not a chore Alice, I know we both prefer Thursdays, but Wednesdays are doable, Thursdays would be a ton of selfish effort. In other words I would be handing my wife a ton to do for a Thursday to work
Maybe she would like a little more to "do" with...   ;)
I should look as getting the glass frosted with that design - would you let me use it for free?

No
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 16, 2015, 09:05:36 AM
Good mornin gents
Morning Shaun.
Howdy LTG - weather still 'warm for November' in your neck of the woods?
Oh yeah, went out for a hike yesterday with the family in tow. Figured we'd better enjoy it while it lasts, cause that'll probably be it for nice weekends now for awhile.
I did a walk in some 'North Dakota Fall' clothing, aka: shorts and a sweatshirt, haha.
I went with shorts and a t-shirt, cause I knew that would be it for the next 5 months or so. Lol
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 16, 2015, 09:05:47 AM
Fish, we gotta start planning the Dec. herf.....Thursdays still bad for you?
Unfortunately yes, not impossible but my daughter has dance that night for the entire season. Wednesdays are good, not my favorite choice but they work
OK, so Wednesday is doable...but what is your preference?  Don't have to make it sound like a fukkin' chore.
Not a chore Alice, I know we both prefer Thursdays, but Wednesdays are doable, Thursdays would be a ton of selfish effort. In other words I would be handing my wife a ton to do for a Thursday to work
Maybe she would like a little more to "do" with...   ;)
I should look as getting the glass frosted with that design - would you let me use it for free?

No
BAM BAM!
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: sfish on November 16, 2015, 09:06:13 AM
Fish, we gotta start planning the Dec. herf.....Thursdays still bad for you?
Unfortunately yes, not impossible but my daughter has dance that night for the entire season. Wednesdays are good, not my favorite choice but they work
OK, so Wednesday is doable...but what is your preference?  Don't have to make it sound like a fukkin' chore.
EPC Oscuros are his preference, haven't you been paying attention? ;)
You can lead a horse(es ass) to water....
Water is bad for you...it will rust your pipes.
There are some stupid deals on the New Wave Reservas also
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2015, 09:06:14 AM
Fish, we gotta start planning the Dec. herf.....Thursdays still bad for you?
Unfortunately yes, not impossible but my daughter has dance that night for the entire season. Wednesdays are good, not my favorite choice but they work
OK, so Wednesday is doable...but what is your preference?  Don't have to make it sound like a fukkin' chore.
Not a chore Alice, I know we both prefer Thursdays, but Wednesdays are doable, Thursdays would be a ton of selfish effort. In other words I would be handing my wife a ton to do for a Thursday to work
Maybe she would like a little more to "do" with...   ;)
Everyone's got their crosshairs aimed at you today, Scott. Fire in the hole!
I will unleash a 55 gallon drum of damnation on your asses!! Wait, what day is it?
It's OK to start warming up.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: sfish on November 16, 2015, 09:07:50 AM
Good mornin gents
Morning Shaun.
Howdy LTG - weather still 'warm for November' in your neck of the woods?
Oh yeah, went out for a hike yesterday with the family in tow. Figured we'd better enjoy it while it lasts, cause that'll probably be it for nice weekends now for awhile.
I did a walk in some 'North Dakota Fall' clothing, aka: shorts and a sweatshirt, haha.
CigarBanter.com hooded sweatshirt?
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 16, 2015, 09:08:08 AM
Good gracious...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/pastafarian-wins-wear-colander-driver-license-article-1.2435024?utm_content=buffer94adc&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2015, 09:08:13 AM
Fish, we gotta start planning the Dec. herf.....Thursdays still bad for you?
Unfortunately yes, not impossible but my daughter has dance that night for the entire season. Wednesdays are good, not my favorite choice but they work
OK, so Wednesday is doable...but what is your preference?  Don't have to make it sound like a fukkin' chore.
Not a chore Alice, I know we both prefer Thursdays, but Wednesdays are doable, Thursdays would be a ton of selfish effort. In other words I would be handing my wife a ton to do for a Thursday to work
Maybe she would like a little more to "do" with...   ;)
I should look as getting the glass frosted with that design - would you let me use it for free?
Put the glass frosting on the to-do list....shortly after putting feet on it.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 16, 2015, 09:08:44 AM
Good mornin gents
Morning Shaun.
Howdy LTG - weather still 'warm for November' in your neck of the woods?
Oh yeah, went out for a hike yesterday with the family in tow. Figured we'd better enjoy it while it lasts, cause that'll probably be it for nice weekends now for awhile.
I did a walk in some 'North Dakota Fall' clothing, aka: shorts and a sweatshirt, haha.
CigarBanter.com hooded sweatshirt?
A hot commodity!
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2015, 09:08:57 AM
Morning YellowStar.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 16, 2015, 09:11:12 AM
Good mornin gents
Morning Shaun.
Howdy LTG - weather still 'warm for November' in your neck of the woods?
Oh yeah, went out for a hike yesterday with the family in tow. Figured we'd better enjoy it while it lasts, cause that'll probably be it for nice weekends now for awhile.
I did a walk in some 'North Dakota Fall' clothing, aka: shorts and a sweatshirt, haha.
CigarBanter.com hooded sweatshirt?
It's a letterman jacket I paid someone to embroider so I could look like a FM
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 16, 2015, 09:11:44 AM
Fish, we gotta start planning the Dec. herf.....Thursdays still bad for you?
Unfortunately yes, not impossible but my daughter has dance that night for the entire season. Wednesdays are good, not my favorite choice but they work
OK, so Wednesday is doable...but what is your preference?  Don't have to make it sound like a fukkin' chore.
Not a chore Alice, I know we both prefer Thursdays, but Wednesdays are doable, Thursdays would be a ton of selfish effort. In other words I would be handing my wife a ton to do for a Thursday to work
Maybe she would like a little more to "do" with...   ;)
I should look as getting the glass frosted with that design - would you let me use it for free?
Put the glass frosting on the to-do list....shortly after putting feet on it.
NEVER!   ;D
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: sfish on November 16, 2015, 09:13:11 AM
Good gracious...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/pastafarian-wins-wear-colander-driver-license-article-1.2435024?utm_content=buffer94adc&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
The Village Idiot - Way to go! What a victory!!
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: sfish on November 16, 2015, 09:14:44 AM
Good mornin gents
Morning Shaun.
Howdy LTG - weather still 'warm for November' in your neck of the woods?
Oh yeah, went out for a hike yesterday with the family in tow. Figured we'd better enjoy it while it lasts, cause that'll probably be it for nice weekends now for awhile.
I did a walk in some 'North Dakota Fall' clothing, aka: shorts and a sweatshirt, haha.
CigarBanter.com hooded sweatshirt?
A hot commodity!
Because they are so rare
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: sfish on November 16, 2015, 09:16:25 AM
I've been thinking about a CI Store visit lately, must be the time of year
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2015, 09:19:16 AM
Some nice Padron Deals (30% off)  on the Bean Cigar Page site.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2015, 09:20:18 AM
Good gracious...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/pastafarian-wins-wear-colander-driver-license-article-1.2435024?utm_content=buffer94adc&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
The Village Idiot - Way to go! What a victory!!
But who's the idiot, the dimwit with the colander or the government agency that accepted it?
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 16, 2015, 09:20:41 AM
G'Morning, Fellas... another weekend in the books.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2015, 09:20:53 AM
Some nice Padron Deals (30% off)  on the Bean Cigar Page site.
I think I'd rather wait for the Banter offerings at 0% off.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2015, 09:21:23 AM
Morning Steve.  You're a little early today.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2015, 09:21:58 AM
Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: sfish on November 16, 2015, 09:22:38 AM
Good gracious...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/pastafarian-wins-wear-colander-driver-license-article-1.2435024?utm_content=buffer94adc&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
The Village Idiot - Way to go! What a victory!!
But who's the idiot, the dimwit with the colander or the government agency that accepted it?
The dimwit with the colander, definitely
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 16, 2015, 09:22:39 AM
Good gracious...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/pastafarian-wins-wear-colander-driver-license-article-1.2435024?utm_content=buffer94adc&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
The Village Idiot - Way to go! What a victory!!
But who's the idiot, the dimwit with the colander or the government agency that accepted it?

Yes.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 16, 2015, 09:24:08 AM
Some nice Padron Deals (30% off)  on the Bean Cigar Page site.
I think I'd rather wait for the Banter offerings at 0% off.

Those are quite the deals. The free shipping really makes it a no brainer.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 16, 2015, 09:24:24 AM
Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Man, this would be hilarious as a sitcom plot. Real life, not as much.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2015, 09:24:37 AM
Some nice Padron Deals (30% off)  on the Bean Cigar Page site.
I think I'd rather wait for the Banter offerings at 0% off.
Sure hope Bean does not read your post, Sheesh!
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 16, 2015, 09:24:57 AM
G'Morning, Fellas... another weekend in the books.
Morning, Steve. Helluva game yesterday, glad I wasn't home to watch it.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2015, 09:25:08 AM
Some nice Padron Deals (30% off)  on the Bean Cigar Page site.
I think I'd rather wait for the Banter offerings at 0% off.

Those are quite the deals. The free shipping really makes it a no brainer.
You mean a Travellin Daver?
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2015, 09:25:20 AM
Morning B.S.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 16, 2015, 09:26:02 AM
Good gracious...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/pastafarian-wins-wear-colander-driver-license-article-1.2435024?utm_content=buffer94adc&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
The Village Idiot - Way to go! What a victory!!
But who's the idiot, the dimwit with the colander or the government agency that accepted it?
The dimwit with the colander, definitely

Tom Cruise said we can all wear our foil hats now too...
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 16, 2015, 09:30:14 AM
G'Morning, Fellas... another weekend in the books.
Morning, Steve. Helluva game yesterday, glad I wasn't home to watch it.

Ha... well, we gave you the 3rd stringer QB. Why'd you go and get him hurt. Looks like that backup really played himself into a starting spot.  ;)
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2015, 09:31:59 AM
Morning Market Opening - could be an erratic trading day with the French situation.

DOW    - 30
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 16, 2015, 09:33:53 AM
G'Morning, Fellas... another weekend in the books.
Morning, Steve. Helluva game yesterday, glad I wasn't home to watch it.

Ha... well, we gave you the 3rd stringer QB. Why'd you go and get him hurt. Looks like that backup really played himself into a starting spot.  ;)
Lol, one of my friends joked that only the Browns could knock Ben INTO a game.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 16, 2015, 09:34:08 AM
Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Man, this would be hilarious as a sitcom plot. Real life, not as much.

That is so crazy, it has to be true.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2015, 09:35:37 AM
Guess I will try to get in a little walk before it rains.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 16, 2015, 09:36:35 AM
Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Man, this would be hilarious as a sitcom plot. Real life, not as much.

That is so crazy, it has to be true.
Holy sheesh!
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on November 16, 2015, 09:42:02 AM
Good morning boys and girls....!
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 16, 2015, 09:42:30 AM
Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Man, this would be hilarious as a sitcom plot. Real life, not as much.

That is so crazy, it has to be true.
Holy sheesh!
Wife and I are going away for a night Sunday, lots of hot tub time will be involved. Sure hope this article isn't relevant again soon...
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 16, 2015, 09:42:36 AM
Morning B.S.

Morning, Tx. How 'bout dem cowbo.... saint... tiger... bear... ah, forget it.   :P
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 16, 2015, 09:43:06 AM
Good morning boys and girls....!
Good morning Dad and Steve
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: sfish on November 16, 2015, 09:43:46 AM
Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Man, this would be hilarious as a sitcom plot. Real life, not as much.

That is so crazy, it has to be true.
Holy sheesh!
Wife and I are going away for a night Sunday, lots of hot tub time will be involved. Sure hope this article isn't relevant again soon...
Call in the HazMat team after you make that hot tub look like a bowl of egg drop soup
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 16, 2015, 09:43:56 AM
Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Man, this would be hilarious as a sitcom plot. Real life, not as much.

That is so crazy, it has to be true.
Holy sheesh!
Wife and I are going away for a night Sunday, lots of hot tub time will be involved. Sure hope this article isn't relevant again soon...
LALTS!  Too bad it wasn't a Dad and one of the Bridesmaids...
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 16, 2015, 09:44:21 AM
Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
what a way to go, they came and went.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 16, 2015, 09:44:33 AM
Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Man, this would be hilarious as a sitcom plot. Real life, not as much.

That is so crazy, it has to be true.
Holy sheesh!
Wife and I are going away for a night Sunday, lots of hot tub time will be involved. Sure hope this article isn't relevant again soon...
Call in the HazMat team after you make that hot tub look like a bowl of egg drop soup
That's got some major POTD potential, after I clean up the puke off of my desk...
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 16, 2015, 09:46:54 AM
Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Man, this would be hilarious as a sitcom plot. Real life, not as much.

That is so crazy, it has to be true.
Holy sheesh!
Wife and I are going away for a night Sunday, lots of hot tub time will be involved. Sure hope this article isn't relevant again soon...

Rule #1 - Smaller person on top... you'll at least save one life. lol
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 16, 2015, 09:49:11 AM
Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Man, this would be hilarious as a sitcom plot. Real life, not as much.

That is so crazy, it has to be true.
Holy sheesh!
Wife and I are going away for a night Sunday, lots of hot tub time will be involved. Sure hope this article isn't relevant again soon...

Rule #1 - Smaller person on top... you'll at least save one life. lol
You have a woodburning kit? You could put that on a plaque and make a fortune.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 16, 2015, 09:49:22 AM
Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
what a way to go, they came and went.

...and Dean gets a rim shot
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 16, 2015, 09:49:31 AM
Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Man, this would be hilarious as a sitcom plot. Real life, not as much.

That is so crazy, it has to be true.
Holy sheesh!
Wife and I are going away for a night Sunday, lots of hot tub time will be involved. Sure hope this article isn't relevant again soon...
Call in the HazMat team after you make that hot tub look like a bowl of egg drop soup
Post a photo here, got it.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 16, 2015, 09:50:49 AM
Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
what a way to go, they came and went.

...and Dean gets a rim shot
Sounds like that guy was in the process of the same thing at the time.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on November 16, 2015, 09:52:33 AM
Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Man, this would be hilarious as a sitcom plot. Real life, not as much.

That is so crazy, it has to be true.
Holy sheesh!
Wife and I are going away for a night Sunday, lots of hot tub time will be involved. Sure hope this article isn't relevant again soon...
They always forget to tell you, "use water resistant lubricant when in a pool or hot tub."  Other wise the sex really sucks..!
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 16, 2015, 09:55:20 AM
Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
what a way to go, they came and went.

...and Dean gets a rim shot
Sounds like that guy was in the process of the same thing at the time.

I know, right. I've heard some girls like a little choking...  but that just seems to cross the line
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2015, 10:00:42 AM
Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Man, this would be hilarious as a sitcom plot. Real life, not as much.

That is so crazy, it has to be true.
Holy sheesh!
Wife and I are going away for a night Sunday, lots of hot tub time will be involved. Sure hope this article isn't relevant again soon...
Call in the HazMat team after you make that hot tub look like a bowl of egg drop soup
Yup, I needed that image....
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2015, 10:02:06 AM
Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Man, this would be hilarious as a sitcom plot. Real life, not as much.

That is so crazy, it has to be true.
Holy sheesh!
Wife and I are going away for a night Sunday, lots of hot tub time will be involved. Sure hope this article isn't relevant again soon...
They always forget to tell you, "use water resistant lubricant when in a pool or hot tub."  Other wise the sex really sucks..!
Well, that's another way to go...she has to be good at holding her breath though.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2015, 10:02:35 AM
Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Man, this would be hilarious as a sitcom plot. Real life, not as much.

That is so crazy, it has to be true.
Holy sheesh!
Wife and I are going away for a night Sunday, lots of hot tub time will be involved. Sure hope this article isn't relevant again soon...
Call in the HazMat team after you make that hot tub look like a bowl of egg drop soup
Yup, I needed that image....
And  I thought all the vagrants along my walk wore vulgar. ::)
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 16, 2015, 10:03:03 AM
Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Man, this would be hilarious as a sitcom plot. Real life, not as much.

That is so crazy, it has to be true.
Holy sheesh!
Wife and I are going away for a night Sunday, lots of hot tub time will be involved. Sure hope this article isn't relevant again soon...
They always forget to tell you, "use water resistant lubricant when in a pool or hot tub."  Other wise the sex really sucks..!
Well, that's another way to go...she has to be good at holding her breath though.
Make sure everything is current on that life insurance policy...
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2015, 10:05:04 AM
Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Man, this would be hilarious as a sitcom plot. Real life, not as much.

That is so crazy, it has to be true.
Holy sheesh!
Wife and I are going away for a night Sunday, lots of hot tub time will be involved. Sure hope this article isn't relevant again soon...

Rule #1 - Smaller person on top... you'll at least save one life. lol
Bodies are much more buoyant in water, should have been able to move him easily...even if he looked like Tony.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2015, 10:05:46 AM
Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Man, this would be hilarious as a sitcom plot. Real life, not as much.

That is so crazy, it has to be true.
Holy sheesh!
Wife and I are going away for a night Sunday, lots of hot tub time will be involved. Sure hope this article isn't relevant again soon...
They always forget to tell you, "use water resistant lubricant when in a pool or hot tub."  Other wise the sex really sucks..!
Well, that's another way to go...she has to be good at holding her breath though.
Make sure everything is current on that life insurance policy...
Should always be the first thing to check.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 16, 2015, 10:07:50 AM
Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Man, this would be hilarious as a sitcom plot. Real life, not as much.

That is so crazy, it has to be true.
Holy sheesh!
Wife and I are going away for a night Sunday, lots of hot tub time will be involved. Sure hope this article isn't relevant again soon...

Rule #1 - Smaller person on top... you'll at least save one life. lol
Bodies are much more buoyant in water, should have been able to move him easily...even if he looked like Tony.
She was 63, must not have had the strength for it. Can you imagine the last thoughts going through her head?
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 16, 2015, 10:09:01 AM
Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Man, this would be hilarious as a sitcom plot. Real life, not as much.

That is so crazy, it has to be true.
Holy sheesh!
Wife and I are going away for a night Sunday, lots of hot tub time will be involved. Sure hope this article isn't relevant again soon...

Rule #1 - Smaller person on top... you'll at least save one life. lol
Bodies are much more buoyant in water, should have been able to move him easily...even if he looked like Tony.

You'd think, but potentially having her knees behind her ears didn't help her leverage any... and that wasn't exactly the 'presidential suite' size hot tub. Probably tight maneuvering for a bigger guy... like Tony.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2015, 10:13:47 AM
Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Man, this would be hilarious as a sitcom plot. Real life, not as much.

That is so crazy, it has to be true.
Holy sheesh!
Wife and I are going away for a night Sunday, lots of hot tub time will be involved. Sure hope this article isn't relevant again soon...

Rule #1 - Smaller person on top... you'll at least save one life. lol
Bodies are much more buoyant in water, should have been able to move him easily...even if he looked like Tony.
She was 63, must not have had the strength for it. Can you imagine the last thoughts going through her head?
Watch it with the age thing mister...
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 16, 2015, 10:14:52 AM
Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Man, this would be hilarious as a sitcom plot. Real life, not as much.

That is so crazy, it has to be true.
Holy sheesh!
Wife and I are going away for a night Sunday, lots of hot tub time will be involved. Sure hope this article isn't relevant again soon...

Rule #1 - Smaller person on top... you'll at least save one life. lol
Bodies are much more buoyant in water, should have been able to move him easily...even if he looked like Tony.
She was 63, must not have had the strength for it. Can you imagine the last thoughts going through her head?
Watch it with the age thing mister...
Just stay out of hot tubs with old women who have no upper body strength, alls I'm saying.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2015, 10:15:38 AM
Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Man, this would be hilarious as a sitcom plot. Real life, not as much.

That is so crazy, it has to be true.
Holy sheesh!
Wife and I are going away for a night Sunday, lots of hot tub time will be involved. Sure hope this article isn't relevant again soon...

Rule #1 - Smaller person on top... you'll at least save one life. lol
Bodies are much more buoyant in water, should have been able to move him easily...even if he looked like Tony.
She was 63, must not have had the strength for it. Can you imagine the last thoughts going through her head?
Watch it with the age thing mister...
+1
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 16, 2015, 10:15:55 AM
Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Man, this would be hilarious as a sitcom plot. Real life, not as much.

That is so crazy, it has to be true.
Holy sheesh!
Wife and I are going away for a night Sunday, lots of hot tub time will be involved. Sure hope this article isn't relevant again soon...
Call in the HazMat team after you make that hot tub look like a bowl of egg drop soup
Yup, I needed that image....

Ya. Think I'll skip the soup today...  :o
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on November 16, 2015, 10:18:59 AM
Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Man, this would be hilarious as a sitcom plot. Real life, not as much.

That is so crazy, it has to be true.
Holy sheesh!
Wife and I are going away for a night Sunday, lots of hot tub time will be involved. Sure hope this article isn't relevant again soon...
Call in the HazMat team after you make that hot tub look like a bowl of egg drop soup
Yup, I needed that image....
And they have to make the headline,"couple die in hot tub while having sex."  No one would read, "old couple die after being found in a hot tub 8 hours later."  Or, "Meals on Wheels get's 100 gals. of Soylent Green soup donated..."
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: sfish on November 16, 2015, 10:19:48 AM
Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Man, this would be hilarious as a sitcom plot. Real life, not as much.

That is so crazy, it has to be true.
Holy sheesh!
Wife and I are going away for a night Sunday, lots of hot tub time will be involved. Sure hope this article isn't relevant again soon...

Rule #1 - Smaller person on top... you'll at least save one life. lol
Bodies are much more buoyant in water, should have been able to move him easily...even if he looked like Tony.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2015, 10:20:29 AM
I've been thinking about a CI Store visit lately, must be the time of year
Christmas shopping?
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2015, 10:22:00 AM
Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Man, this would be hilarious as a sitcom plot. Real life, not as much.

That is so crazy, it has to be true.
Holy sheesh!
Wife and I are going away for a night Sunday, lots of hot tub time will be involved. Sure hope this article isn't relevant again soon...

Rule #1 - Smaller person on top... you'll at least save one life. lol
Bodies are much more buoyant in water, should have been able to move him easily...even if he looked like Tony.
She was 63, must not have had the strength for it. Can you imagine the last thoughts going through her head?
Watch it with the age thing mister...
Just stay out of hot tubs with old women who have no upper body strength, alls I'm saying.
I'll have to add that question to the things I need to check out...
...not!
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2015, 10:22:07 AM
Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Man, this would be hilarious as a sitcom plot. Real life, not as much.

That is so crazy, it has to be true.
Holy sheesh!
Wife and I are going away for a night Sunday, lots of hot tub time will be involved. Sure hope this article isn't relevant again soon...

Rule #1 - Smaller person on top... you'll at least save one life. lol
Bodies are much more buoyant in water, should have been able to move him easily...even if he looked like Tony.
Wondered where Tony was this morning, now I guess I know he is boating and donuting.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2015, 10:25:46 AM
I've been thinking about a CI Store visit lately, must be the time of year
Christmas shopping?
You remember my size?
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on November 16, 2015, 10:26:34 AM
Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Man, this would be hilarious as a sitcom plot. Real life, not as much.

That is so crazy, it has to be true.
Holy sheesh!
Wife and I are going away for a night Sunday, lots of hot tub time will be involved. Sure hope this article isn't relevant again soon...

Rule #1 - Smaller person on top... you'll at least save one life. lol
Bodies are much more buoyant in water, should have been able to move him easily...even if he looked like Tony.
She was 63, must not have had the strength for it. Can you imagine the last thoughts going through her head?
Watch it with the age thing mister...
Just stay out of hot tubs with old women who have no upper body strength, alls I'm saying.
Grandmothers used to pick up a truck to save people, and now they can't even stand their selves.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: bluecollar on November 16, 2015, 10:26:44 AM
Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Man, this would be hilarious as a sitcom plot. Real life, not as much.

That is so crazy, it has to be true.
Holy sheesh!
Wife and I are going away for a night Sunday, lots of hot tub time will be involved. Sure hope this article isn't relevant again soon...

Rule #1 - Smaller person on top... you'll at least save one life. lol
Bodies are much more buoyant in water, should have been able to move him easily...even if he looked like Tony.
LMFAO
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2015, 10:27:11 AM
Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Man, this would be hilarious as a sitcom plot. Real life, not as much.

That is so crazy, it has to be true.
Holy sheesh!
Wife and I are going away for a night Sunday, lots of hot tub time will be involved. Sure hope this article isn't relevant again soon...

Rule #1 - Smaller person on top... you'll at least save one life. lol
Bodies are much more buoyant in water, should have been able to move him easily...even if he looked like Tony.
Wondered where Tony was this morning, now I guess I know he is boating and donuting.
Hopefully not face down in a hot tub...
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 16, 2015, 10:30:08 AM
Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Man, this would be hilarious as a sitcom plot. Real life, not as much.

That is so crazy, it has to be true.
Holy sheesh!
Wife and I are going away for a night Sunday, lots of hot tub time will be involved. Sure hope this article isn't relevant again soon...

Rule #1 - Smaller person on top... you'll at least save one life. lol
Bodies are much more buoyant in water, should have been able to move him easily...even if he looked like Tony.
Wondered where Tony was this morning, now I guess I know he is boating and donuting.
Hopefully not face down in a hot tub...

That's when doughnutting can take on a whole different meaning
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 16, 2015, 10:30:13 AM
Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Man, this would be hilarious as a sitcom plot. Real life, not as much.

That is so crazy, it has to be true.
Holy sheesh!
Wife and I are going away for a night Sunday, lots of hot tub time will be involved. Sure hope this article isn't relevant again soon...
They always forget to tell you, "use water resistant lubricant when in a pool or hot tub."  Other wise the sex really sucks..!
do defibulators work safely in hot tubs?
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on November 16, 2015, 10:31:19 AM
I was reading a cigar review over the weekend, and thinking, "Geez, this guy really knows his stuff."  He was talking about things that I myself have been trying to tell the guys on the cigar banters.  And look, he even likes the same cigars as me...  Ought oh....  I was reading my own review I had posted about 2 years ago....
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 16, 2015, 10:31:24 AM
Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Man, this would be hilarious as a sitcom plot. Real life, not as much.

That is so crazy, it has to be true.
Holy sheesh!
Wife and I are going away for a night Sunday, lots of hot tub time will be involved. Sure hope this article isn't relevant again soon...

Rule #1 - Smaller person on top... you'll at least save one life. lol
Bodies are much more buoyant in water, should have been able to move him easily...even if he looked like Tony.
Wondered where Tony was this morning, now I guess I know he is boating and donuting.
Hopefully not face down in a hot tub...

That's when doughnutting can take on a whole different meaning

... for a bigger guy, like Tony
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: razgueado on November 16, 2015, 10:31:46 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 16, 2015, 10:33:25 AM
I was reading a cigar review over the weekend, and thinking, "Geez, this guy really knows his stuff."  He was talking about things that I myself have been trying to tell the guys on the cigar banters.  And look, he even likes the same cigars as me...  Ought oh....  I was reading my own review I had posted about 2 years ago....

LALTS
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 16, 2015, 10:35:09 AM
Morning, muchachos.

Morning, Bret. "WARNING: No lifeguard on duty"
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 16, 2015, 10:36:50 AM
Morning, muchachos.

Morning, Bret. "WARNING: No lifeguard on duty"
LALTS - mornin Raz
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2015, 10:39:19 AM
Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Man, this would be hilarious as a sitcom plot. Real life, not as much.

That is so crazy, it has to be true.
Holy sheesh!
Wife and I are going away for a night Sunday, lots of hot tub time will be involved. Sure hope this article isn't relevant again soon...
They always forget to tell you, "use water resistant lubricant when in a pool or hot tub."  Other wise the sex really sucks..!
do defibulators work safely in hot tubs?
Probably would not try it to find out.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2015, 10:39:45 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning Razmundos.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 16, 2015, 10:40:47 AM
Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Man, this would be hilarious as a sitcom plot. Real life, not as much.

That is so crazy, it has to be true.
Holy sheesh!
Wife and I are going away for a night Sunday, lots of hot tub time will be involved. Sure hope this article isn't relevant again soon...
They always forget to tell you, "use water resistant lubricant when in a pool or hot tub."  Other wise the sex really sucks..!
do defibulators work safely in hot tubs?
Probably would not try it to find out.
If ya gotta ask...
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: razgueado on November 16, 2015, 10:43:20 AM
Morning, muchachos.

Morning, Bret. "WARNING: No lifeguard on duty"
It's okay. I was a certified lifeguard about 28 years ago.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 16, 2015, 10:43:31 AM
Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Man, this would be hilarious as a sitcom plot. Real life, not as much.

That is so crazy, it has to be true.
Holy sheesh!
Wife and I are going away for a night Sunday, lots of hot tub time will be involved. Sure hope this article isn't relevant again soon...
They always forget to tell you, "use water resistant lubricant when in a pool or hot tub."  Other wise the sex really sucks..!
do defibulators work safely in hot tubs?
Probably would not try it to find out.
If ya gotta ask...

CLEAR!!
zzzziiiiiitttz
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: razgueado on November 16, 2015, 10:44:02 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning Razmundos.
Morning, Tex.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 16, 2015, 10:44:41 AM
Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Man, this would be hilarious as a sitcom plot. Real life, not as much.

That is so crazy, it has to be true.
Holy sheesh!
Wife and I are going away for a night Sunday, lots of hot tub time will be involved. Sure hope this article isn't relevant again soon...
They always forget to tell you, "use water resistant lubricant when in a pool or hot tub."  Other wise the sex really sucks..!
do defibulators work safely in hot tubs?

"Before using any of your power tools, you should read, understand and follow all safety instructions."
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 16, 2015, 10:44:44 AM
Morning, muchachos.

Morning, Bret. "WARNING: No lifeguard on duty"
It's okay. I was a certified lifeguard about 28 years ago.
ha. me too back in 1975.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: razgueado on November 16, 2015, 10:45:16 AM
Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Man, this would be hilarious as a sitcom plot. Real life, not as much.

That is so crazy, it has to be true.
Holy sheesh!
Wife and I are going away for a night Sunday, lots of hot tub time will be involved. Sure hope this article isn't relevant again soon...
They always forget to tell you, "use water resistant lubricant when in a pool or hot tub."  Other wise the sex really sucks..!
do defibulators work safely in hot tubs?
Probably would not try it to find out.
Was told yesterday by someone who'd know that those things hurt like hell.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 16, 2015, 10:46:13 AM
Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Man, this would be hilarious as a sitcom plot. Real life, not as much.

That is so crazy, it has to be true.
Holy sheesh!
Wife and I are going away for a night Sunday, lots of hot tub time will be involved. Sure hope this article isn't relevant again soon...
They always forget to tell you, "use water resistant lubricant when in a pool or hot tub."  Other wise the sex really sucks..!
do defibulators work safely in hot tubs?

"Before using any of your power tools, you should read, understand and follow all safety instructions."

so attaching a vibrator to a corded SawZall in a hot tub is a no no?
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2015, 10:49:35 AM
I was reading a cigar review over the weekend, and thinking, "Geez, this guy really knows his stuff."  He was talking about things that I myself have been trying to tell the guys on the cigar banters.  And look, he even likes the same cigars as me...  Ought oh....  I was reading my own review I had posted about 2 years ago....
Legend in your own mind!
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 16, 2015, 10:49:45 AM
Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Man, this would be hilarious as a sitcom plot. Real life, not as much.

That is so crazy, it has to be true.
Holy sheesh!
Wife and I are going away for a night Sunday, lots of hot tub time will be involved. Sure hope this article isn't relevant again soon...
They always forget to tell you, "use water resistant lubricant when in a pool or hot tub."  Other wise the sex really sucks..!
do defibulators work safely in hot tubs?

"Before using any of your power tools, you should read, understand and follow all safety instructions."

so attaching a vibrator to a corded SawZall in a hot tub is a no no?
I don't see how anything could go wrong with that plan
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2015, 10:50:03 AM
Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Man, this would be hilarious as a sitcom plot. Real life, not as much.

That is so crazy, it has to be true.
Holy sheesh!
Wife and I are going away for a night Sunday, lots of hot tub time will be involved. Sure hope this article isn't relevant again soon...
They always forget to tell you, "use water resistant lubricant when in a pool or hot tub."  Other wise the sex really sucks..!
do defibulators work safely in hot tubs?

"Before using any of your power tools, you should read, understand and follow all safety instructions."

so attaching a vibrator to a corded SawZall in a hot tub is a no no?
Depends on your objective but if me I would use a cordless sawzall.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2015, 10:51:33 AM
Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Man, this would be hilarious as a sitcom plot. Real life, not as much.

That is so crazy, it has to be true.
Holy sheesh!
Wife and I are going away for a night Sunday, lots of hot tub time will be involved. Sure hope this article isn't relevant again soon...
They always forget to tell you, "use water resistant lubricant when in a pool or hot tub."  Other wise the sex really sucks..!
do defibulators work safely in hot tubs?

"Before using any of your power tools, you should read, understand and follow all safety instructions."

so attaching a vibrator to a corded SawZall in a hot tub is a no no?
Sounds like you've upgraded your equipment to a whole new level Dean!    :o
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2015, 10:53:49 AM
Morning Raz.
Doesn't look like your Seasquauks have all their moving parts going in the same direction yet.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: razgueado on November 16, 2015, 10:57:55 AM
Hope Dean stays out of hot tubs....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/couple-dies-hot-tub-sex-daughter-wedding-article-1.2432823
Man, this would be hilarious as a sitcom plot. Real life, not as much.

That is so crazy, it has to be true.
Holy sheesh!
Wife and I are going away for a night Sunday, lots of hot tub time will be involved. Sure hope this article isn't relevant again soon...
They always forget to tell you, "use water resistant lubricant when in a pool or hot tub."  Other wise the sex really sucks..!
do defibulators work safely in hot tubs?

"Before using any of your power tools, you should read, understand and follow all safety instructions."

so attaching a vibrator to a corded SawZall in a hot tub is a no no?
Depends on your objective but if me I would use a cordless sawzall.
Okay, Tex uses a cordless sawzall in the hot tub. Check.

Wait...
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: razgueado on November 16, 2015, 10:58:59 AM
Morning Raz.
Doesn't look like your Seasquauks have all their moving parts going in the same direction yet.
Oh, they do...they're just moving in the wrong direction. Kind of like a vibrator attached to a sawzall.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: sfish on November 16, 2015, 11:03:00 AM
I've been thinking about a CI Store visit lately, must be the time of year
Christmas shopping?
You remember my size?

Yes
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 16, 2015, 11:03:02 AM
Morning Raz.
Doesn't look like your Seasquauks have all their moving parts going in the same direction yet.
Oh, they do...they're just moving in the wrong direction. Kind of like a vibrator attached to a sawzall.
At least your parts are moving in A direction.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: razgueado on November 16, 2015, 11:14:59 AM
You can't make this shit up, chapter 27...

"Starting in December, Department of Health Trainers will be offering "Problem Solving the Washington Way" at no cost to DOH employees..."

Worth every penny, I'm sure.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 16, 2015, 11:17:05 AM
mushroom mozzarella burgers on the grill.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: sfish on November 16, 2015, 11:19:00 AM
mushroom mozzarella burgers on the grill.
Mozzarella...WTF!?
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 16, 2015, 11:28:46 AM
mushroom mozzarella burgers on the grill.
Mozzarella...WTF!?

really!?! I got a pound of swiss for this recipe...
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 16, 2015, 11:29:37 AM
mushroom mozzarella burgers on the grill.
Mozzarella...WTF!?

really!?! I got a pound of swiss for this recipe...

Maybe it's the new mushroom mozzarella parm burger
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: sfish on November 16, 2015, 11:32:34 AM
mushroom mozzarella burgers on the grill.
Mozzarella...WTF!?

really!?! I got a pound of swiss for this recipe...

Maybe it's the new mushroom mozzarella parm burger
Not sure but there's a disturbance in the force
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 16, 2015, 11:37:34 AM
mushroom mozzarella burgers on the grill.
Mozzarella...WTF!?

really!?! I got a pound of swiss for this recipe...

Maybe it's the new mushroom mozzarella parm burger
Not sure but there's a disturbance in the force

Peyton's fault... "Mushroom Parm you taste so good."
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 16, 2015, 11:38:25 AM
mushroom mozzarella burgers on the grill.
Mozzarella...WTF!?
just thought I'd try something different.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 16, 2015, 11:39:06 AM
mushroom mozzarella burgers on the grill.
Mozzarella...WTF!?
just thought I'd try something different.
TWSS
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 16, 2015, 11:48:50 AM
mushroom mozzarella burgers on the grill.
Mozzarella...WTF!?
just thought I'd try something different.
TWSS
that she does Mark, that she does.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 16, 2015, 11:54:28 AM
mushroom mozzarella burgers on the grill.
Mozzarella...WTF!?

really!?! I got a pound of swiss for this recipe...

Maybe it's the new mushroom mozzarella parm burger
Not sure but there's a disturbance in the force
Like millions of slices of Swiss suddenly cried out and then went silent?
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 16, 2015, 12:00:53 PM
mushroom mozzarella burgers on the grill.
Mozzarella...WTF!?

really!?! I got a pound of swiss for this recipe...

Maybe it's the new mushroom mozzarella parm burger
Not sure but there's a disturbance in the force
Like millions of slices of Swiss suddenly cried out and then went silent?

CNS
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: sfish on November 16, 2015, 12:02:55 PM
mushroom mozzarella burgers on the grill.
Mozzarella...WTF!?

really!?! I got a pound of swiss for this recipe...

Maybe it's the new mushroom mozzarella parm burger
Not sure but there's a disturbance in the force
Like millions of slices of Swiss suddenly cried out and then went silent?
LOL, exactly
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 16, 2015, 12:27:15 PM
Cheese lull...
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2015, 01:05:06 PM
Cheese lull...
Must be it.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2015, 01:18:42 PM
Cheese lull...
Must be it.
Workaference then Chinese food now kickback and wait for 3:00 time.  Some light rain falling here now.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2015, 01:24:54 PM
Republican governors in 8 states say they will not accept Syrian refugees....Alabama, Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Michigan, Massachusetts and Texas.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 16, 2015, 01:24:58 PM
Cheese lull...
Must be it.
Workaference then Chinese food now kickback and wait for 3:00 time.  Some light rain falling here now.

You get the soup special: Creame of sum yung guy
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2015, 01:25:50 PM
Cheese lull...
Must be it.
Workaference then Chinese food now kickback and wait for 3:00 time.  Some light rain falling here now.
Gorgeous fall week until Thursday....living on borrowed time, but till then the living is good.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2015, 01:26:12 PM
Mid-Day Report

DOW  +152
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2015, 01:26:54 PM
Cheese lull...
Must be it.
Workaference then Chinese food now kickback and wait for 3:00 time.  Some light rain falling here now.
Gorgeous fall week until Thursday....living on borrowed time, but till then the living is good.
Gorgeous fall weather forecast to start Wednesday here and last through Friday then go to hell again for the weekend.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2015, 01:27:41 PM
Republican governors in 8 states say they will not accept Syrian refugees....Alabama, Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Michigan, Massachusetts and Texas.
Little late for Louisiana they delivered a load of them to New Orleans this weekend.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 16, 2015, 01:28:27 PM
Cheese lull...
Must be it.
Workaference then Chinese food now kickback and wait for 3:00 time.  Some light rain falling here now.
Gorgeous fall week until Thursday....living on borrowed time, but till then the living is good.

Finally a break in the rain here after what seemed like 3 weeks straight... cause it was. Cool but clear. Sun down by @ 5pm is what's still messing with me though.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 16, 2015, 01:30:58 PM
Republican governors in 8 states say they will not accept Syrian refugees....Alabama, Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Michigan, Massachusetts and Texas.
Little late for Louisiana they delivered a load of them to New Orleans this weekend.

Thanks, Obama!
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 16, 2015, 01:37:53 PM
Republican governors in 8 states say they will not accept Syrian refugees....Alabama, Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Michigan, Massachusetts and Texas.
Little late for Louisiana they delivered a load of them to New Orleans this weekend.

Thanks, Obama!
Lol
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2015, 01:48:51 PM
Catching up on some afternoon news, and low and behold, South Dakota pops up!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/11/16/newser-why-sex-traffickers-love-south-dakota/75873336/
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2015, 01:52:17 PM
Cheese lull...
Must be it.
Workaference then Chinese food now kickback and wait for 3:00 time.  Some light rain falling here now.
Gorgeous fall week until Thursday....living on borrowed time, but till then the living is good.

Finally a break in the rain here after what seemed like 3 weeks straight... cause it was. Cool but clear. Sun down by @ 5pm is what's still messing with me though.
Dark here about 5:30 and that is getting my azz too.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on November 16, 2015, 01:52:25 PM
mushroom mozzarella burgers on the grill.
Mozzarella...WTF!?

really!?! I got a pound of swiss for this recipe...
Are you thinking about smoking some cheese..?
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 16, 2015, 01:54:37 PM
Republican governors in 8 states say they will not accept Syrian refugees....Alabama, Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Michigan, Massachusetts and Texas.
Commie Test = PASSED
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 16, 2015, 01:57:28 PM
mushroom mozzarella burgers on the grill.
Mozzarella...WTF!?

really!?! I got a pound of swiss for this recipe...
Are you thinking about smoking some cheese..?

Purely medicinal
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2015, 01:59:33 PM
mushroom mozzarella burgers on the grill.
Mozzarella...WTF!?

really!?! I got a pound of swiss for this recipe...
Are you thinking about smoking some cheese..?
He usually just cuts the cheese after lunch.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 16, 2015, 02:00:06 PM
Catching up on some afternoon news, and low and behold, South Dakota pops up!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/11/16/newser-why-sex-traffickers-love-south-dakota/75873336/

And you thought those shipping containers were just full of dudes... :o
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 16, 2015, 02:01:51 PM
mushroom mozzarella burgers on the grill.
Mozzarella...WTF!?

really!?! I got a pound of swiss for this recipe...
Are you thinking about smoking some cheese..?
He usually just cuts the cheese after lunch.

I'm a giver.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2015, 02:08:03 PM
Catching up on some afternoon news, and low and behold, South Dakota pops up!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/11/16/newser-why-sex-traffickers-love-south-dakota/75873336/

And you thought those shipping containers were just full of dudes... :o
They service all types..... :o
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on November 16, 2015, 02:17:08 PM
Republican governors in 8 states say they will not accept Syrian refugees....Alabama, Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Michigan, Massachusetts and Texas.
Little late for Louisiana they delivered a load of them to New Orleans this weekend.

Thanks, Obama!
Maybe they will open some restaurants..? Popeye's Chicken & Hummus, or Southern Fried Chicken 'n Waffles with Spinach Soup.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2015, 02:18:15 PM
Looks like this ASSHOLE has been visiting the shipping containers too much:

Decades of debauchery have finally caught up to Charlie Sheen.

In a bombshell world exclusive, The National ENQUIRER can reveal that the bad boy actor has been hiding an explosive secret from the world: He is HIV positive.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 16, 2015, 02:20:59 PM
Looks like this ASSHOLE has been visiting the shipping containers too much:

Decades of debauchery have finally caught up to Charlie Sheen.

In a bombshell world exclusive, The National ENQUIRER can reveal that the bad boy actor has been hiding an explosive secret from the world: He is HIV positive.
Well, color me shocked.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 16, 2015, 02:25:03 PM
Also, color me hazzuh!
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2015, 02:26:05 PM
Also, color me hazzuh!
Enjoy the Tuesday off
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on November 16, 2015, 02:26:46 PM
Catching up on some afternoon news, and low and behold, South Dakota pops up!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/11/16/newser-why-sex-traffickers-love-south-dakota/75873336/
Deja Vue....?  I just recorded a movie last night on TCM entitled, "Traffic in Souls."  A 1913 silent movie.  White slavers force unsuspecting women to join a prostitution ring.  I was just curious on how a 1913 silent movie could pull that subject off...?
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 16, 2015, 02:27:45 PM
Also, color me hazzuh!

Later, Golf
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2015, 02:28:41 PM
Catching up on some afternoon news, and low and behold, South Dakota pops up!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/11/16/newser-why-sex-traffickers-love-south-dakota/75873336/
Deja Vue....?  I just recorded a movie last night on TCM entitled, "Traffic in Souls."  A 1913 silent movie.  White slavers force unsuspecting women to join a prostitution ring.  I was just curious on how a 1913 silent movie could pull that subject off...?

Breaking News Dad:  Prostitution  existed well before 1913.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 16, 2015, 02:28:46 PM
Looks like this ASSHOLE has been visiting the shipping containers too much:

Decades of debauchery have finally caught up to Charlie Sheen.

In a bombshell world exclusive, The National ENQUIRER can reveal that the bad boy actor has been hiding an explosive secret from the world: He is HIV positive.
Oh JESUS!
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 16, 2015, 02:32:00 PM
Looks like this ASSHOLE has been visiting the shipping containers too much:

Decades of debauchery have finally caught up to Charlie Sheen.

In a bombshell world exclusive, The National ENQUIRER can reveal that the bad boy actor has been hiding an explosive secret from the world: He is HIV positive.
Well, color me shocked.

Speaking of dirty prostitutes... LOSING!
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 16, 2015, 02:36:27 PM
Catching up on some afternoon news, and low and behold, South Dakota pops up!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/11/16/newser-why-sex-traffickers-love-south-dakota/75873336/
Deja Vue....?  I just recorded a movie last night on TCM entitled, "Traffic in Souls."  A 1913 silent movie.  White slavers force unsuspecting women to join a prostitution ring.  I was just curious on how a 1913 silent movie could pull that subject off...?
The armpit of North Dakota ;)  Our poor-southern sister   ;D
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 16, 2015, 02:38:58 PM
Looks like this ASSHOLE has been visiting the shipping containers too much:

Decades of debauchery have finally caught up to Charlie Sheen.

In a bombshell world exclusive, The National ENQUIRER can reveal that the bad boy actor has been hiding an explosive secret from the world: He is HIV positive.
Oh JESUS!
What's the matter, Shaun? Was Charlie one of your guest at the 5 day close qtrs intermingled fluids dumpster party last winter?
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on November 16, 2015, 02:41:42 PM
Catching up on some afternoon news, and low and behold, South Dakota pops up!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/11/16/newser-why-sex-traffickers-love-south-dakota/75873336/
Deja Vue....?  I just recorded a movie last night on TCM entitled, "Traffic in Souls."  A 1913 silent movie.  White slavers force unsuspecting women to join a prostitution ring.  I was just curious on how a 1913 silent movie could pull that subject off...?

Breaking News Dad:  Prostitution  existed well before 1913.
I was thinking more along the lines of how Charlie Chaplin used allot of physical jesters to communicate his comedies, and how that may be applied along with the text cards in this movie.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 16, 2015, 02:46:32 PM
Looks like this ASSHOLE has been visiting the shipping containers too much:

Decades of debauchery have finally caught up to Charlie Sheen.

In a bombshell world exclusive, The National ENQUIRER can reveal that the bad boy actor has been hiding an explosive secret from the world: He is HIV positive.
Oh JESUS!
What's the matter, Shaun? Was Charlie one of your guest at the 5 day close qtrs intermingled fluids dumpster party last winter?
He didn't tell us when he was juicing his sausage all over!
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2015, 02:57:32 PM
Damn Mayor must have drowned in the hot tub.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 16, 2015, 03:00:45 PM
Damn Mayor must have drowned in the hot tub.

Maybe playin' doughnut hole
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 16, 2015, 03:01:34 PM
In case you needed another sign the end is near...http://www.advocate.com/youth/2015/11/15/boy-stars-new-barbie-commercial (http://www.advocate.com/youth/2015/11/15/boy-stars-new-barbie-commercial)
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2015, 03:02:24 PM
So tell me how many Amuricans were involved in the Paris Attacks?????

CIA DIRECTOR CRITICIZES PRIVACY PROTECTIONS FOR AMERICANS IN WAKE OF PARIS ATTACKS...
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2015, 03:05:39 PM
While we seem to have the afternoon nap and cheese cutting lull they seem to have a serious lull at CI, only 3 posts for the entire day and one of those is the flip.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on November 16, 2015, 03:07:03 PM
In case you needed another sign the end is near...http://www.advocate.com/youth/2015/11/15/boy-stars-new-barbie-commercial (http://www.advocate.com/youth/2015/11/15/boy-stars-new-barbie-commercial)
I'm wondering about that new Campbell soup Star Wars commercial, "Luke, I am your father..."  My wife sees it as a grandfather, son, and grandson.  I see it as two gay fathers talking to their son...?
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 16, 2015, 03:07:53 PM
In case you needed another sign the end is near...http://www.advocate.com/youth/2015/11/15/boy-stars-new-barbie-commercial (http://www.advocate.com/youth/2015/11/15/boy-stars-new-barbie-commercial)

Prepare yourselves for Caitlyn, the transsexual Barbie...
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2015, 03:09:09 PM
In case you needed another sign the end is near...http://www.advocate.com/youth/2015/11/15/boy-stars-new-barbie-commercial (http://www.advocate.com/youth/2015/11/15/boy-stars-new-barbie-commercial)
Guess we have to wait till next season for Caitlyn Barbie.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: razgueado on November 16, 2015, 03:10:16 PM
Looks like this ASSHOLE has been visiting the shipping containers too much:

Decades of debauchery have finally caught up to Charlie Sheen.

In a bombshell world exclusive, The National ENQUIRER can reveal that the bad boy actor has been hiding an explosive secret from the world: He is HIV positive.
National Enquirer...the best news coverage money can buy.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2015, 03:11:44 PM
In case you needed another sign the end is near...http://www.advocate.com/youth/2015/11/15/boy-stars-new-barbie-commercial (http://www.advocate.com/youth/2015/11/15/boy-stars-new-barbie-commercial)

Prepare yourselves for Caitlyn, the transsexual Barbie...
Just scary!...... 8) :o
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2015, 03:12:38 PM
In case you needed another sign the end is near...http://www.advocate.com/youth/2015/11/15/boy-stars-new-barbie-commercial (http://www.advocate.com/youth/2015/11/15/boy-stars-new-barbie-commercial)
I'm wondering about that new Campbell soup Star Wars commercial, "Luke, I am your father..."  My wife sees it as a grandfather, son, and grandson.  I see it as two gay fathers talking to their son...?
Pretty sure you are correct Dad.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2015, 03:13:17 PM
Looks like this ASSHOLE has been visiting the shipping containers too much:

Decades of debauchery have finally caught up to Charlie Sheen.

In a bombshell world exclusive, The National ENQUIRER can reveal that the bad boy actor has been hiding an explosive secret from the world: He is HIV positive.
National Enquirer...the best news coverage money can buy.
Always get my updates checking out at the grocery!
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 16, 2015, 03:14:26 PM
In case you needed another sign the end is near...http://www.advocate.com/youth/2015/11/15/boy-stars-new-barbie-commercial (http://www.advocate.com/youth/2015/11/15/boy-stars-new-barbie-commercial)
Prepare yourselves for Caitlyn, the transsexual Barbie...
No doubt.  Guess they'll keep the jihad barbie off the shelves until next year.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2015, 03:14:27 PM
While we seem to have the afternoon nap and cheese cutting lull they seem to have a serious lull at CI, only 3 posts for the entire day and one of those is the flip.
Not even three as the first one is the auto generated starter.  Flip isn't there....
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: razgueado on November 16, 2015, 03:15:00 PM
In case you needed another sign the end is near...http://www.advocate.com/youth/2015/11/15/boy-stars-new-barbie-commercial (http://www.advocate.com/youth/2015/11/15/boy-stars-new-barbie-commercial)

Prepare yourselves for Caitlyn, the transsexual Barbie...
Hasn't Barbie always been transexual? She appears female, but she has no vagina. What does that tell you?
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2015, 03:17:59 PM
Prices down a little more on Room 101 MC II......http://www.atlanticcigar.com/cigars/Room-101-Master-Collection-Two.asp
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2015, 03:18:26 PM
In case you needed another sign the end is near...http://www.advocate.com/youth/2015/11/15/boy-stars-new-barbie-commercial (http://www.advocate.com/youth/2015/11/15/boy-stars-new-barbie-commercial)

Prepare yourselves for Caitlyn, the transsexual Barbie...
Hasn't Barbie always been transexual? She appears female, but she has no vagina. What does that tell you?
That you looked for one....
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2015, 03:18:34 PM
In case you needed another sign the end is near...http://www.advocate.com/youth/2015/11/15/boy-stars-new-barbie-commercial (http://www.advocate.com/youth/2015/11/15/boy-stars-new-barbie-commercial)

Prepare yourselves for Caitlyn, the transsexual Barbie...
Hasn't Barbie always been transexual? She appears female, but she has no vagina. What does that tell you?
Tells me you been trying to fuk a Barbie doll. :(.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2015, 03:19:13 PM
Prices down a little more on Room 101 MC II......http://www.atlanticcigar.com/cigars/Room-101-Master-Collection-Two.asp
Already bought 2 boxes so cut that chit out.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2015, 03:19:33 PM
18
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 16, 2015, 03:20:09 PM
In case you needed another sign the end is near...http://www.advocate.com/youth/2015/11/15/boy-stars-new-barbie-commercial (http://www.advocate.com/youth/2015/11/15/boy-stars-new-barbie-commercial)

Prepare yourselves for Caitlyn, the transsexual Barbie...
Hasn't Barbie always been transexual? She appears female, but she has no vagina. What does that tell you?
And Ken had no pecker.  They were made for each other.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 16, 2015, 03:20:55 PM
18
Thanks TexOy
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2015, 03:21:30 PM
In case you needed another sign the end is near...http://www.advocate.com/youth/2015/11/15/boy-stars-new-barbie-commercial (http://www.advocate.com/youth/2015/11/15/boy-stars-new-barbie-commercial)

Prepare yourselves for Caitlyn, the transsexual Barbie...
Hasn't Barbie always been transexual? She appears female, but she has no vagina. What does that tell you?
And Ken had no pecker.  They were made for each other.
Now we know what you were checking out which is even worse than Razmos :o
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2015, 03:21:56 PM
18
Thanks TexOy
Got nothing better to do.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 16, 2015, 03:23:57 PM
18
Thanks TexOy
Got nothing better to do.
Haha, heard that.  This is the first day in many that I'm not drowning in work.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 16, 2015, 03:29:22 PM
18
Thanks TexOy
Got nothing better to do.
I have a suggestion on what you can do....
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2015, 03:33:34 PM
18
Thanks TexOy
Got nothing better to do.
I have a suggestion on what you can do....
Go home and have some wine and a cigar?
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: razgueado on November 16, 2015, 03:34:20 PM
18
Thanks TexOy
Got nothing better to do.
I have a suggestion on what you can do....
Go home and have some wine and a cigar?
You got the first word right.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 16, 2015, 03:46:27 PM
18
Thanks TexOy
Got nothing better to do.
I have a suggestion on what you can do....

LMAO
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2015, 03:47:15 PM
Prices down a little more on Room 101 MC II......http://www.atlanticcigar.com/cigars/Room-101-Master-Collection-Two.asp
Already bought 2 boxes so cut that chit out.
I paid $80 for the Lancero's on Friday and they are $80 today ???
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 16, 2015, 03:50:46 PM
Prices down a little more on Room 101 MC II......http://www.atlanticcigar.com/cigars/Room-101-Master-Collection-Two.asp
Already bought 2 boxes so cut that chit out.
I paid $80 for the Lancero's on Friday and they are $80 today ???

Well, that's a 0% discount... Padron-esque
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 16, 2015, 03:53:13 PM
18
Thanks TexOy
Got nothing better to do.
Haha, heard that.  This is the first day in many that I'm not drowning in work.

Better than drowning in a hot tub... pinned under a big guy... like Tony.  ;) ;D
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2015, 03:58:39 PM
Prices down a little more on Room 101 MC II......http://www.atlanticcigar.com/cigars/Room-101-Master-Collection-Two.asp
Already bought 2 boxes so cut that chit out.
I paid $80 for the Lancero's on Friday and they are $80 today ???

Well, that's a 0% discount... Padron-esque
???  Don't think so.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 16, 2015, 03:59:11 PM
Prices down a little more on Room 101 MC II......http://www.atlanticcigar.com/cigars/Room-101-Master-Collection-Two.asp

Wonder why the MCII's are reduced even more then the MCI's... musta produced a lot more I suppose.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2015, 04:00:52 PM
Closing Market Report

DOW   + 237
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 16, 2015, 04:01:00 PM
Prices down a little more on Room 101 MC II......http://www.atlanticcigar.com/cigars/Room-101-Master-Collection-Two.asp

Wonder why the MCII's are reduced even more then the MCI's... musta produced a lot more I suppose.

Hey, MrAtlantic. You never said if you sparked any of those Johnny Tobacconaut's yet?
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2015, 04:01:29 PM
Prices down a little more on Room 101 MC II......http://www.atlanticcigar.com/cigars/Room-101-Master-Collection-Two.asp

Wonder why the MCII's are reduced even more then the MCI's... musta produced a lot more I suppose.
Beats me but a sweet deal!
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2015, 04:02:14 PM
GFY's Working Bastiges I am going home to drink wine and smoke!
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 16, 2015, 04:03:24 PM
Closing Market Report

DOW   + 237

(http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/money/money-pile-smiley-emoticon.gif)
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 16, 2015, 04:05:53 PM
GFY's Working Bastiges I am going home to drink wine and smoke!

Ya, well make sure to hold your pinky out while you sip... and GFY with it!  ;D
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2015, 04:15:00 PM
Prices down a little more on Room 101 MC II......http://www.atlanticcigar.com/cigars/Room-101-Master-Collection-Two.asp

Wonder why the MCII's are reduced even more then the MCI's... musta produced a lot more I suppose.

Hey, MrAtlantic. You never said if you sparked any of those Johnny Tobacconaut's yet?
I have not.  Wanted to give them a good travel rest.  Maybe by the weekend.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2015, 04:16:23 PM
Homeward for me too.
Need to take the same meds TexDave is prescribed I think.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 16, 2015, 04:38:56 PM
Prices down a little more on Room 101 MC II......http://www.atlanticcigar.com/cigars/Room-101-Master-Collection-Two.asp

Wonder why the MCII's are reduced even more then the MCI's... musta produced a lot more I suppose.

Hey, MrAtlantic. You never said if you sparked any of those Johnny Tobacconaut's yet?
I have not.  Wanted to give them a good travel rest.  Maybe by the weekend.

Good deal. Let us know when you do. A little spendy, but I think I will pick up a couple at the b&m.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 16, 2015, 04:40:54 PM
Think I'll git while the gittin's good. Ya'll have a good one.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 16, 2015, 04:59:32 PM
Think I'll git while the gittin's good. Ya'll have a good one.
Later Steve and all you other 'Hazzuh-ers'!
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2015, 05:12:49 PM
Think I'll git while the gittin's good. Ya'll have a good one.
Later Steve and all you other 'Hazzuh-ers'!
You still hanging in CG?
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2015, 05:13:59 PM
On the patio with an FdLA lit and some cardiac cure merlot.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2015, 05:14:57 PM
Looks like it is going to storm like a mofo here but radar only shows light showers.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Oyam18 on November 16, 2015, 05:24:38 PM
La Palina Classic in toro with some coffee on this rainy afternoon. This is a solid cigar, I think the box price was $60'ish well worth it IMO. So,well made, smooth and flavorful, just what we all want in a cigar.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2015, 05:26:26 PM
La Palina Classic in toro with some coffee on this rainy afternoon. This is a solid cigar, I think the box price was $60'ish well worth it IMO. So,well made, smooth and flavorful, just what we all want in a cigar.
Just what we all want in a picture - an ugly fuk'r upside down ;D
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Oyam18 on November 16, 2015, 05:29:33 PM
La Palina Classic in toro with some coffee on this rainy afternoon. This is a solid cigar, I think the box price was $60'ish well worth it IMO. So,well made, smooth and flavorful, just what we all want in a cigar.
Just what we all want in a picture - an ugly fuk'r upside down ;D
just stand on your head when your whacking it. 😜
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2015, 05:32:46 PM
La Palina Classic in toro with some coffee on this rainy afternoon. This is a solid cigar, I think the box price was $60'ish well worth it IMO. So,well made, smooth and flavorful, just what we all want in a cigar.
They are good, and buying them helps pay for Tony's smoking oasis in the city.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2015, 05:36:29 PM
Fishy got me thinking earlier, so I had to dig out an EPC Seleccion Oscuro with some Bogle Cab.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2015, 05:39:27 PM
Got the fourth post of the day at CI I see Oy!
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 16, 2015, 05:39:28 PM
La Palina Classic in toro with some coffee on this rainy afternoon. This is a solid cigar, I think the box price was $60'ish well worth it IMO. So,well made, smooth and flavorful, just what we all want in a cigar.
Just what we all want in a picture - an ugly fuk'r upside down ;D
Click it and it rights itself.  Not that you want a larger head shot of Oy than absolutely necessary.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 16, 2015, 05:42:12 PM
La Palina Classic in toro with some coffee on this rainy afternoon. This is a solid cigar, I think the box price was $60'ish well worth it IMO. So,well made, smooth and flavorful, just what we all want in a cigar.
Just what we all want in a picture - an ugly fuk'r upside down ;D
Reminds me, we still have that La Palina order sitting in my humi. At this rate they'll nicely aged by the time we get around to a herf.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Oyam18 on November 16, 2015, 05:43:08 PM
Got the fourth post of the day at CI I see Oy!
......it's like taking my daily dump, keeps me regular
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Oyam18 on November 16, 2015, 05:44:03 PM
Is this better Tex?
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2015, 05:44:49 PM
La Palina Classic in toro with some coffee on this rainy afternoon. This is a solid cigar, I think the box price was $60'ish well worth it IMO. So,well made, smooth and flavorful, just what we all want in a cigar.
Just what we all want in a picture - an ugly fuk'r upside down ;D
Reminds me, we still have that La Palina order sitting in my humi. At this rate they'll nicely aged by the time we get around to a herf.
If we ever get a nice weekend they will be ready to smoke.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Oyam18 on November 16, 2015, 05:45:01 PM
La Palina Classic in toro with some coffee on this rainy afternoon. This is a solid cigar, I think the box price was $60'ish well worth it IMO. So,well made, smooth and flavorful, just what we all want in a cigar.
Just what we all want in a picture - an ugly fuk'r upside down ;D
Click it and it rights itself.  Not that you want a larger head shot of Oy than absolutely necessary.
lol
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2015, 05:45:21 PM
Is this better Tex?
Definitely what we look for in a picture :)
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Oyam18 on November 16, 2015, 05:47:08 PM
Is this better Tex?
Definitely what we look for in a picture :)
by the way, she is holding a cigar.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2015, 05:47:13 PM
Fishy got me thinking earlier, so I had to dig out an EPC Seleccion Oscuro with some Bogle Cab.
Pretty scary when it takes Fish to get you thinking
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2015, 05:47:47 PM
Is this better Tex?
Definitely what we look for in a picture :)
by the way, she is holding a cigar.
That is what we look for :P
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2015, 05:48:02 PM
La Palina Classic in toro with some coffee on this rainy afternoon. This is a solid cigar, I think the box price was $60'ish well worth it IMO. So,well made, smooth and flavorful, just what we all want in a cigar.
Just what we all want in a picture - an ugly fuk'r upside down ;D
Click it and it rights itself.  Not that you want a larger head shot of Oy than absolutely necessary.
Clicking on anything Oy is a scary proposition.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2015, 05:49:22 PM
Fishy got me thinking earlier, so I had to dig out an EPC Seleccion Oscuro with some Bogle Cab.
Pretty scary when it takes Fish to get you thinking
I generally do better not doing that at all, but he caught me at an off moment.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 16, 2015, 05:52:39 PM
Is this better Tex?
Definitely what we look for in a picture :)
+1.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 16, 2015, 05:53:11 PM
Fishy got me thinking earlier, so I had to dig out an EPC Seleccion Oscuro with some Bogle Cab.
Pretty scary when it takes Fish to get you thinking
I generally do better not doing that at all, but he caught me at an off moment.
TWSS
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on November 16, 2015, 05:55:01 PM
While we seem to have the afternoon nap and cheese cutting lull they seem to have a serious lull at CI, only 3 posts for the entire day and one of those is the flip.
I was on CI today? really
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2015, 06:08:38 PM
While we seem to have the afternoon nap and cheese cutting lull they seem to have a serious lull at CI, only 3 posts for the entire day and one of those is the flip.
I was on CI today? really
You should have posted and doubled the number
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2015, 06:09:28 PM
Fishy got me thinking earlier, so I had to dig out an EPC Seleccion Oscuro with some Bogle Cab.
Pretty scary when it takes Fish to get you thinking
I generally do better not doing that at all, but he caught me at an off moment.
Brings a whole new meaning to letting the little head do the thinking
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2015, 06:29:48 PM
OK, I'm officially depressed.
http://www.brewbound.com/news/2015/constellation-to-acquire-ballast-point-for-1-billion
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2015, 06:36:14 PM
OK, I'm officially depressed.
http://www.brewbound.com/news/2015/constellation-to-acquire-ballast-point-for-1-billion
Man yeah that sux big-time!!!!
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2015, 06:41:15 PM
Time to get something to eat.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2015, 06:45:59 PM
Time to get something to eat.
Good idea, I am cooking some gulf shrimps.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: razgueado on November 16, 2015, 07:43:50 PM
OK, I'm officially depressed.
http://www.brewbound.com/news/2015/constellation-to-acquire-ballast-point-for-1-billion
Man yeah that sux big-time!!!!
But not for the owners of Ballast Point.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: sfish on November 16, 2015, 07:44:40 PM
Fishy got me thinking earlier, so I had to dig out an EPC Seleccion Oscuro with some Bogle Cab.
Pretty scary when it takes Fish to get you thinking
Think about this: GFY!
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: razgueado on November 16, 2015, 07:45:49 PM
Nasty weather here. Wet, windy, and cold.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 16, 2015, 08:04:52 PM
Fishy got me thinking earlier, so I had to dig out an EPC Seleccion Oscuro with some Bogle Cab.
Pretty scary when it takes Fish to get you thinking
Think about this: GFY!
::)
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 16, 2015, 10:02:03 PM
Sheesh. (Dave, figured you might be all sheeshed out).
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 16, 2015, 10:43:48 PM
Sheesh. (Dave, figured you might be all sheeshed out).
We could only hope.
Title: Re: 11/16/2015
Post by: razgueado on November 16, 2015, 11:47:05 PM
CyB's and Lagavullin.

(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/16/c08ba6721d021969d9e39ccd4a30fac3.jpg)