CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on October 23, 2015, 12:00:06 AM

Title: 10/23/2015
Post by: CigarBanter on October 23, 2015, 12:00:06 AM
Happy Friday, cigar enthusiasts!  Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about?  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 23, 2015, 03:35:22 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 23, 2015, 03:42:53 AM
Today is Friday, October 23, the 296th day of 2015. There are 69 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 23, 2015, 03:43:37 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On October 23, 1915, tens of thousands of women paraded up Fifth Avenue in New York City, demanding the right to vote.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 23, 2015, 03:44:14 AM
On this date:
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 23, 2015, 03:44:36 AM
In 1707, the first Parliament of Great Britain, created by the Acts of Union between England and Scotland, held its first meeting.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 23, 2015, 03:45:01 AM
In 1864, forces led by Union Maj. Gen. Samuel R. Curtis repelled Confederate Maj. Gen. Sterling Price's army in the Civil War Battle of Westport in Missouri.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 23, 2015, 03:45:24 AM
In 1925, talk show host Johnny Carson was born in Corning, Iowa.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 23, 2015, 03:45:58 AM
In 1935, mobster Dutch Schultz, 34, was shot and mortally wounded with three other men during a gangland hit at the Palace Chophouse in Newark, New Jersey. (Schultz died the following day.)
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 23, 2015, 03:46:22 AM
In 1942, during World War II, Britain launched a major offensive against Axis forces at El Alamein (el ah-lah-MAYN') in Egypt, resulting in an Allied victory.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 23, 2015, 03:46:54 AM
In 1944, the World War II Battle of Leyte (LAY'-tee) Gulf began, resulting in a major Allied victory against Japanese forces.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 23, 2015, 03:47:28 AM
In 1956, a student-sparked revolt against Hungary's Communist rule began; as the revolution spread, Soviet forces started entering the country, and the uprising was put down within weeks.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 23, 2015, 03:47:50 AM
In 1963, the Neil Simon comedy "Barefoot in the Park," starring Elizabeth Ashley and Robert Redford, opened on Broadway.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 23, 2015, 03:48:18 AM
In 1972, the musical "Pippin" opened on Broadway.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 23, 2015, 03:48:42 AM
In 1983, 241 U.S. service members, most of them Marines, were killed in a suicide truck-bombing at Beirut International Airport in Lebanon; a near-simultaneous attack on French forces killed 58 paratroopers. NBC News reporter and anchorwoman Jessica Savitch, 36, and New York Post executive Martin Fischbein, 34, died in a car accident in New Hope, Pennsylvania.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 23, 2015, 03:49:07 AM
In 1989, 23 people were killed in an explosion at Phillips Petroleum Co.'s chemical complex in Pasadena, Texas. In a case that inflamed racial tensions in Boston, Charles Stuart claimed that he and his pregnant wife, Carol, had been shot in their car by a black robber. (Carol Stuart and her prematurely delivered baby died; Charles Stuart later died, an apparent suicide, after he himself was implicated.)
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 23, 2015, 03:49:35 AM
In 1995, a jury in Houston convicted Yolanda Saldivar of murdering Tejano singing star Selena. (Saldivar was sentenced to life in prison with the possibility of parole.)
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 23, 2015, 03:49:59 AM
Ten years ago: Warsaw's conservative mayor, Lech Kaczynski (lekh kah-CHIN'-skee), won Poland's presidential runoff vote. The Chicago White Sox took a 2-games-to-none lead in the World Series as they beat the Houston Astros 7-6.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 23, 2015, 03:50:26 AM
Five years ago: The world's leading advanced and emerging countries vowed during a meeting in Gyeongju, South Korea, to avoid potentially debilitating currency devaluations, aiming to quell trade tensions that could threaten the global recovery. San Francisco's Juan Uribe hit a tiebreaking homer off Ryan Madson with two outs in the eighth inning and the Giants held off Philadelphia 3-2 to win the NL pennant in six games.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 23, 2015, 03:50:49 AM
One year ago: Officials announced that an emergency room doctor who'd recently returned to New York City after treating Ebola patients in West Africa tested positive for the virus, becoming the first case in the city and the fourth in the nation. (Dr. Craig Spencer later recovered.) John "Bull" Bramlett, a former professional football and baseball player who was nicknamed the "Meanest Man in Football," died in Memphis, Tennessee, at age 73.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 23, 2015, 03:51:15 AM
Today's Birthdays: Baseball Hall of Famer and former U.S. Senator Jim Bunning, R-Ky., is 84. Movie director Philip Kaufman is 79. Soccer great Pele (pay-lay) is 75. Rhythm-and-blues singer Barbara Ann Hawkins (The Dixie Cups) is 72. ABC News investigative reporter Brian Ross is 67. Actor Michael Rupert is 64. Movie director Ang Lee is 61. Jazz singer Dianne Reeves is 59. Country singer Dwight Yoakam is 59. Community activist Martin Luther King III is 58. Movie director Sam Raimi is 56. Parodist "Weird Al" Yankovic is 56. Rock musician Robert Trujillo (Metallica) is 51. Christian/jazz singer David Thomas (Take 6) is 49. Rock musician Brian Nevin (Big Head Todd and the Monsters) is 49. Country singer-musician Junior Bryant is 47. Actor Jon Huertas is 46. Movie director Chris Weitz is 46. CNN medical reporter Dr. Sanjay Gupta is 46. Country singer Jimmy Wayne is 43. Actress Vivian Bang is 42. Rock musician Eric Bass (Shinedown) is 41. TV personality and host Cat Deeley is 39. Actor Ryan Reynolds is 39. Rock singer Matthew Shultz (Cage the Elephant) is 32. Rhythm-and-blues singer Miguel is 30. Actress Masiela Lusha (MAH'-see-ella loo-SHA') is 30. Actress Emilia Clarke is 29. Actress Briana Evigan is 29. Actress Jessica Stroup is 29. Neo-soul musician Allen Branstetter (St. Paul & the Broken Bones) is 25
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 23, 2015, 03:51:42 AM
Thought for Today: "Just be yourself — it's the only way it can work." — Johnny Carson (1925-2005).
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 23, 2015, 03:52:25 AM
Tax Form
-------------------------

MIDDLETOWN, Ohio (AP) - The city's tax superintendent has been suspended without pay for a week for trying to inject some humor in the city income tax filing instructions.

The forms - with such lines as, "If we can tax it, we will," - were sent last week to all Middletown businesses and residents who pay city income tax.

The attempt at humor by Linda Stubbs was called "misguided" by city Finance Director John Lyons.

Lyons said revised forms were sent out immediately at a cost to taxpayers of about $5,500.

Among the lines that city officials didn't think were very funny was this one:

"Free advice: if you don't have a profit in a five-year period, you might want to consider another line of work."

Middletown is about 25 miles northeast of Cincinnati.

Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 23, 2015, 03:54:28 AM
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 23, 2015, 04:10:13 AM
Good morning Dave.
Morning, Chip. Good times wrapping up for you soon, yes?
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 23, 2015, 04:16:48 AM
Good morning Dave.
Morning, Chip. Good times wrapping up for you soon, yes?
Last day here but it has been great to get away for some relaxing time.  The wife and I are the old couple of this foursome even though the SIL's husband is several years older then the three of us, from 3 hour bike rides, 10 mile hikes and zip lining. I haven't even had time but for 1 regular cigar this entire week and glad it was a Monte #2 from several years ago, I guess I will have to fix him a nice to go bag for him to take home when he has more time.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 23, 2015, 04:20:04 AM
Good morning Dave.
Morning, Chip. Good times wrapping up for you soon, yes?
Last day here but it has been great to get away for some relaxing time.  The wife and I are the old couple of this foursome even though the SIL's husband is several years older then the three of us, from 3 hour bike rides, 10 mile hikes and zip lining. I haven't even had time but for 1 regular cigar this entire week and glad it was a Monte #2 from several years ago, I guess I will have to fix him a nice to go bag for him to take home when he has more time.
Well, at least you have 99 cigars to bring home, right?
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 23, 2015, 04:30:51 AM
Good morning Dave.
Morning, Chip. Good times wrapping up for you soon, yes?
Last day here but it has been great to get away for some relaxing time.  The wife and I are the old couple of this foursome even though the SIL's husband is several years older then the three of us, from 3 hour bike rides, 10 mile hikes and zip lining. I haven't even had time but for 1 regular cigar this entire week and glad it was a Monte #2 from several years ago, I guess I will have to fix him a nice to go bag for him to take home when he has more time.
Well, at least you have 99 cigars to bring home, right?
Hopefully I can get him to sit a little while and enjoy a shark this afternoon so it would be two less, I am just shocked at how much time they don't spend just sitting around and enjoy some piece and quiet.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 23, 2015, 05:02:07 AM
Good morning Dave.
Morning, Chip. Good times wrapping up for you soon, yes?
Last day here but it has been great to get away for some relaxing time.  The wife and I are the old couple of this foursome even though the SIL's husband is several years older then the three of us, from 3 hour bike rides, 10 mile hikes and zip lining. I haven't even had time but for 1 regular cigar this entire week and glad it was a Monte #2 from several years ago, I guess I will have to fix him a nice to go bag for him to take home when he has more time.
Well, at least you have 99 cigars to bring home, right?
Hopefully I can get him to sit a little while and enjoy a shark this afternoon so it would be two less, I am just shocked at how much time they don't spend just sitting around and enjoy some piece and quiet.
Yeah, there are definitely 2 kinds of people on a vacation - the ones who want to sit and relax and the ones that want to do as much as possible in the limited time available.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 23, 2015, 05:54:18 AM
Quiet morning here so far so I will go hit the store while everyone is asleep.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 23, 2015, 06:36:39 AM

Good morning Dave.
Morning, Chip. Good times wrapping up for you soon, yes?
Last day here but it has been great to get away for some relaxing time.  The wife and I are the old couple of this foursome even though the SIL's husband is several years older then the three of us, from 3 hour bike rides, 10 mile hikes and zip lining. I haven't even had time but for 1 regular cigar this entire week and glad it was a Monte #2 from several years ago, I guess I will have to fix him a nice to go bag for him to take home when he has more time.

What does, " 1 regular cigar" mean?  Does this imply you smoked a bunch of "funny cigars"?

Week went by too quickly.  Good morning Chip and LTG.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: sfish on October 23, 2015, 06:44:01 AM
Good morning boys, Happy Friday!
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 23, 2015, 06:48:40 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Mr. Mayor and Fishy.  TGIF!
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 23, 2015, 06:51:27 AM
Good morning Dave.
Morning, Chip. Good times wrapping up for you soon, yes?
Last day here but it has been great to get away for some relaxing time.  The wife and I are the old couple of this foursome even though the SIL's husband is several years older then the three of us, from 3 hour bike rides, 10 mile hikes and zip lining. I haven't even had time but for 1 regular cigar this entire week and glad it was a Monte #2 from several years ago, I guess I will have to fix him a nice to go bag for him to take home when he has more time.
Zip-lining?  You wildman!
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 23, 2015, 06:52:42 AM

Good morning Dave.
Morning, Chip. Good times wrapping up for you soon, yes?
Last day here but it has been great to get away for some relaxing time.  The wife and I are the old couple of this foursome even though the SIL's husband is several years older then the three of us, from 3 hour bike rides, 10 mile hikes and zip lining. I haven't even had time but for 1 regular cigar this entire week and glad it was a Monte #2 from several years ago, I guess I will have to fix him a nice to go bag for him to take home when he has more time.

What does, " 1 regular cigar" mean?  Does this imply you smoked a bunch of "funny cigars"?

Week went by too quickly.  Good morning Chip and LTG.
Maybe he smoked a bunch of Moontrance or something. Morning Tony, Scott, Dave.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 23, 2015, 06:56:07 AM

Good morning Dave.
Morning, Chip. Good times wrapping up for you soon, yes?
Last day here but it has been great to get away for some relaxing time.  The wife and I are the old couple of this foursome even though the SIL's husband is several years older then the three of us, from 3 hour bike rides, 10 mile hikes and zip lining. I haven't even had time but for 1 regular cigar this entire week and glad it was a Monte #2 from several years ago, I guess I will have to fix him a nice to go bag for him to take home when he has more time.

What does, " 1 regular cigar" mean?  Does this imply you smoked a bunch of "funny cigars"?

Week went by too quickly.  Good morning Chip and LTG.
Maybe he smoked a bunch of Moontrance or something. Morning Tony, Scott, Dave.
I'm hoping he has better judgement than that.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 23, 2015, 06:57:33 AM
Good morning Dave.
Morning, Chip. Good times wrapping up for you soon, yes?
Last day here but it has been great to get away for some relaxing time.  The wife and I are the old couple of this foursome even though the SIL's husband is several years older then the three of us, from 3 hour bike rides, 10 mile hikes and zip lining. I haven't even had time but for 1 regular cigar this entire week and glad it was a Monte #2 from several years ago, I guess I will have to fix him a nice to go bag for him to take home when he has more time.
Zip-lining?  You wildman!
That was the next topic I was gonna tackle.  Chip's post was chock full of goodness.  Good morning, Dave.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 23, 2015, 06:58:20 AM
Good morning boys, Happy Friday!
Happy Friday to you too, sir.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 23, 2015, 07:07:17 AM

Good morning Dave.
Morning, Chip. Good times wrapping up for you soon, yes?
Last day here but it has been great to get away for some relaxing time.  The wife and I are the old couple of this foursome even though the SIL's husband is several years older then the three of us, from 3 hour bike rides, 10 mile hikes and zip lining. I haven't even had time but for 1 regular cigar this entire week and glad it was a Monte #2 from several years ago, I guess I will have to fix him a nice to go bag for him to take home when he has more time.

What does, " 1 regular cigar" mean?  Does this imply you smoked a bunch of "funny cigars"?

Week went by too quickly.  Good morning Chip and LTG.
Maybe he smoked a bunch of Moontrance or something. Morning Tony, Scott, Dave.
I'm hoping he has better judgement than that.
Picking up the slack in BD's absence.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 23, 2015, 07:08:27 AM
TexasDave sleeping in again?
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 07:13:28 AM
TexasDave sleeping in again?
Yep, telework day so no commute time.  Been awake for a while but acted to be asleep until the warden started getting ready for work so as to have my morning peace and quiet.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 23, 2015, 07:13:28 AM
TexasDave sleeping in again?
He's a bum!  I'm sure he's enjoying some peace and quiet on his telework morning.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 07:13:59 AM
Morning Frat-House clowns.

Happy Friday!
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 07:14:33 AM
TexasDave sleeping in again?
He's a bum!
Better than a cripple. ;)
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 07:16:17 AM
I sure know I don't want to go on vacation with Chip's BIL. Jeez!
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 23, 2015, 07:17:07 AM
TexasDave sleeping in again?
He's a bum!
Better than a cripple. ;)
What?  That darn autocorrect.  I went back and edited the post.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 07:22:11 AM
I have a $20 gift card for the Sister might have to use it on the Core's today.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 07:25:18 AM
TexasDave sleeping in again?
He's a bum!
Better than a cripple. ;)
What?  That darn autocorrect.  I went back and edited the post.
Thank You for getting that straight.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 07:27:45 AM
AP Top 25 upset last night with UCLA crushing (20) California 40-24
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 23, 2015, 07:28:10 AM
TexasDave sleeping in again?
He's a bum!
Better than a cripple. ;)
What?  That darn autocorrect.  I went back and edited the post.
Thank You for getting that straight.
No problem.  Technology, amiright?
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 07:28:58 AM
Fuk'n Hair Dryer Time!  So much for a peaceful morning.

WTF can't Dyson make a damn hair dryer, our vacuum cleaner is quieter than that bastard.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 23, 2015, 07:29:50 AM
I sure know I don't want to go on vacation with Chip's BIL. Jeez!
He is a great tour guide but he will wear you out, his days playing usually last 12 or so hours.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 23, 2015, 07:30:37 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 07:30:50 AM
TexasDave sleeping in again?
He's a bum!
Better than a cripple. ;)
What?  That darn autocorrect.  I went back and edited the post.
Thank You for getting that straight.
No problem.  Technology, amiright?
You would know more about that than I so if you say it is technology it must be.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 23, 2015, 07:31:02 AM
AP Top 25 upset last night with UCLA crushing (20) California 40-24
PAC-10 pretty much assured themselves of exclusion from the championships...except maybe Stanford.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 07:31:32 AM
I sure know I don't want to go on vacation with Chip's BIL. Jeez!
He is a great tour guide but he will wear you out, his days playing usually last 12 or so hours.
That is about 10-11 hours more than I like.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 23, 2015, 07:32:13 AM
Fuk'n Hair Dryer Time!  So much for a peaceful morning.

WTF can't Dyson make a damn hair dryer, our vacuum cleaner is quieter that that bastard.
Told you before...get yourself a pair of Bose noise cancelling headphones.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 07:32:21 AM
Good morning guys.
Morning LSU, hate that it has to be your last day there.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 07:33:52 AM
Fuk'n Hair Dryer Time!  So much for a peaceful morning.

WTF can't Dyson make a damn hair dryer, our vacuum cleaner is quieter that that bastard.
Told you before...get yourself a pair of Bose noise cancelling headphones.
I have some but should not have to wear them around my own house.  Those are for screaming kids on the airplane.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 23, 2015, 07:34:44 AM

Good morning Dave.
Morning, Chip. Good times wrapping up for you soon, yes?
Last day here but it has been great to get away for some relaxing time.  The wife and I are the old couple of this foursome even though the SIL's husband is several years older then the three of us, from 3 hour bike rides, 10 mile hikes and zip lining. I haven't even had time but for 1 regular cigar this entire week and glad it was a Monte #2 from several years ago, I guess I will have to fix him a nice to go bag for him to take home when he has more time.

What does, " 1 regular cigar" mean?  Does this imply you smoked a bunch of "funny cigars"?

Week went by too quickly.  Good morning Chip and LTG.
I live on La Aurora Leoninos Corojito's, usually 2 or 3 a day but usually only a half or less at a time, since health problems in January I have a hard time with anything more since I just can't learn not to inhale no matter how hard I try.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 23, 2015, 07:34:54 AM
AP Top 25 upset last night with UCLA crushing (20) California 40-24
Surprise team Temple still undefeated.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 23, 2015, 07:35:41 AM
Raz will be draggin' in here later with his Seahawks finally deciding to show up for a game.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 23, 2015, 07:36:08 AM
Good morning guys.
Morning LSU, hate that it has to be your last day there.
Oh well, it's been really nice and we don't want to get tired of the place so we will be ready to come back again if we ever get the chance.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 23, 2015, 07:37:32 AM
Good morning guys.
Morning LSU, hate that it has to be your last day there.
Oh well, it's been really nice and we don't want to get tired of the place so we will be ready to come back again if we ever get the chance.
Or if you're ever rested from this vacation!
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: sfish on October 23, 2015, 07:37:54 AM
Fuk'n Hair Dryer Time!  So much for a peaceful morning.

WTF can't Dyson make a damn hair dryer, our vacuum cleaner is quieter that that bastard.
You should've married Tony, you both love cigars, food and no hair dryer needed!
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: sfish on October 23, 2015, 07:38:36 AM
Fuk'n Hair Dryer Time!  So much for a peaceful morning.

WTF can't Dyson make a damn hair dryer, our vacuum cleaner is quieter that that bastard.
You should've married Tony, you both love cigars, food and no hair dryer needed!
I know, I know...I can be a real asshole sometimes
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on October 23, 2015, 07:38:41 AM
good morning guys. happy Friday to those that need it. I don't. heading over to the lady's house shortly to dig up some plants, then we start to load the Jeep for our camping trip.
working on an Oliva O maduro and coffee here.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 23, 2015, 07:39:37 AM
AP Top 25 upset last night with UCLA crushing (20) California 40-24
Surprising how strongly all the Vol's fans believe they will be upsetting Alabama Saturday, all of us wearing LSU clothes here hasn't really gone over to well but we are really glad we aren't Alabama fans this week, I think they hate Alabama almost as much as we do.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 07:39:42 AM
Weather people still saying we will get a foot of rain but I just don't see it happening but hope we do get at least a few inches.   Looks like it will mostly be East of Austin.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on October 23, 2015, 07:41:09 AM
Fuk'n Hair Dryer Time!  So much for a peaceful morning.

WTF can't Dyson make a damn hair dryer, our vacuum cleaner is quieter that that bastard.
You should've married Tony, you both love cigars, food and no hair dryer needed!
I know, I know...I can be a real asshole sometimes
replace 'can be' with 'am'.

morning Scott.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 07:41:35 AM
Morning Dean.

I am scared to ask and may not understand the answer but WTF do you dig up plants to go camping?

Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 23, 2015, 07:42:39 AM

[...]

Ahhh, regular sized cigars.  I gotcha now.

As far as the inhaling thing goes, I used to get confused a lot since I was an ex cigarette smoke.  I do a lot of retrohaling now which also took me forever to get used to.  After a while, it becomes second nature.  I don't think about it at all.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on October 23, 2015, 07:43:26 AM
Morning Dean.

I am scared to ask and may not understand the answer but WTF do you dig up plants to go camping?
they are not for camping. just transplanting them before they tear her house down.
sorry for the confusion.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 23, 2015, 07:46:14 AM
Raz will be draggin' in here later with his Seahawks finally deciding to show up for a game.
It helps when you play a JV team.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 23, 2015, 07:47:44 AM
Fuk'n Hair Dryer Time!  So much for a peaceful morning.

WTF can't Dyson make a damn hair dryer, our vacuum cleaner is quieter that that bastard.
You should've married Tony, you both love cigars, food and no hair dryer needed!
I know, I know...I can be a real asshole sometimes
Personally, I thought you made a valid point this time.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 23, 2015, 07:49:25 AM
Fuk'n Hair Dryer Time!  So much for a peaceful morning.

WTF can't Dyson make a damn hair dryer, our vacuum cleaner is quieter that that bastard.
You should've married Tony, you both love cigars, food and no hair dryer needed!
I know, I know...I can be a real asshole sometimes
Sometimes?   ::)
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 23, 2015, 07:50:45 AM
good morning guys. happy Friday to those that need it. I don't. heading over to the lady's house shortly to dig up some plants, then we start to load the Jeep for our camping trip.
working on an Oliva O maduro and coffee here.
Good morning, Deano.  Had me an Oliva yesterday during lunch since it was a gorgeous day out.  I wouldn't necessarily buy any more but it did do the trick.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 23, 2015, 07:50:46 AM
good morning guys. happy Friday to those that need it. I don't. heading over to the lady's house shortly to dig up some plants, then we start to load the Jeep for our camping trip.
working on an Oliva O maduro and coffee here.
Sorry, I've been away for a few days.  Thought that was over?
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 23, 2015, 07:51:22 AM
AP Top 25 upset last night with UCLA crushing (20) California 40-24
Surprising how strongly all the Vol's fans believe they will be upsetting Alabama Saturday, all of us wearing LSU clothes here hasn't really gone over to well but we are really glad we aren't Alabama fans this week, I think they hate Alabama almost as much as we do.
....as everyone does!
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: sfish on October 23, 2015, 07:52:54 AM
Fuk'n Hair Dryer Time!  So much for a peaceful morning.

WTF can't Dyson make a damn hair dryer, our vacuum cleaner is quieter that that bastard.
You should've married Tony, you both love cigars, food and no hair dryer needed!
I know, I know...I can be a real asshole sometimes
replace 'can be' with 'am'.

morning Scott.
Morning Dean, and GFY! (I didn't spell it out, that would be douchey)  ;D
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: sfish on October 23, 2015, 07:55:11 AM
Morning Dean.

I am scared to ask and may not understand the answer but WTF do you dig up plants to go camping?
Don't shake the box with the snake in it!
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: sfish on October 23, 2015, 07:55:48 AM
Fuk'n Hair Dryer Time!  So much for a peaceful morning.

WTF can't Dyson make a damn hair dryer, our vacuum cleaner is quieter that that bastard.
You should've married Tony, you both love cigars, food and no hair dryer needed!
I know, I know...I can be a real asshole sometimes
Sometimes?   ::)
Yeah, sometimes
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 23, 2015, 08:03:37 AM
Morning Dean.

I am scared to ask and may not understand the answer but WTF do you dig up plants to go camping?
Don't shake the box with the snake in it!
Hahaha
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 08:09:55 AM
Morning Dean.

I am scared to ask and may not understand the answer but WTF do you dig up plants to go camping?
they are not for camping. just transplanting them before they tear her house down.
sorry for the confusion.
I got it
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 23, 2015, 08:11:12 AM
Morning Dean.

I am scared to ask and may not understand the answer but WTF do you dig up plants to go camping?
I just assumed that was some sort of euphemism.  8)
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 23, 2015, 08:17:29 AM
Happy Friday(and Payday) gents!
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 23, 2015, 08:17:33 AM
Morning Dean.

I am scared to ask and may not understand the answer but WTF do you dig up plants to go camping?
I just assumed that was some sort of euphemism.  8)
Bushes....trimming lawns, that sort of thing?  We need to get a proper name for Deans landscape service.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 08:19:08 AM
Happy Friday(and Payday) gents!
Morning and Happy Friday CG
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on October 23, 2015, 08:20:08 AM
Fuk'n Hair Dryer Time!  So much for a peaceful morning.

WTF can't Dyson make a damn hair dryer, our vacuum cleaner is quieter that that bastard.
You should've married Tony, you both love cigars, food and no hair dryer needed!
I know, I know...I can be a real asshole sometimes
replace 'can be' with 'am'.

morning Scott.
Morning Dean, and GFY! (I didn't spell it out, that would be douchey)  ;D
LMAO.
too lazy?
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on October 23, 2015, 08:21:01 AM
good morning guys. happy Friday to those that need it. I don't. heading over to the lady's house shortly to dig up some plants, then we start to load the Jeep for our camping trip.
working on an Oliva O maduro and coffee here.
Sorry, I've been away for a few days.  Thought that was over?
it is, just friends......with benefits.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: sfish on October 23, 2015, 08:22:11 AM
Morning Dean.

I am scared to ask and may not understand the answer but WTF do you dig up plants to go camping?
I just assumed that was some sort of euphemism.  8)
Bushes....trimming lawns, that sort of thing?  We need to get a proper name for Deans landscape service.
He's close to earning his Shrub Scout Bush Wacker Merit Badge
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: sfish on October 23, 2015, 08:23:43 AM
Morning Dean.

I am scared to ask and may not understand the answer but WTF do you dig up plants to go camping?
I just assumed that was some sort of euphemism.  8)
Bushes....trimming lawns, that sort of thing?  We need to get a proper name for Deans landscape service.
He's close to earning his Shrub Scout Bush Wacker Merit Badge
I would mention his green thumb but that's a conversation for another day
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 23, 2015, 08:24:40 AM
Morning Dean.

I am scared to ask and may not understand the answer but WTF do you dig up plants to go camping?
I just assumed that was some sort of euphemism.  8)
Bushes....trimming lawns, that sort of thing?  We need to get a proper name for Deans landscape service.
He's close to earning his Shrub Scout Bush Wacker Merit Badge
I would mention his green thumb but that's a conversation for another day
Sounds like a conversation he should be having with his doctor.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Ogie on October 23, 2015, 08:29:27 AM
Morning guys.  Does Atlantic do VIP discounts on "beat the clock" items?
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 23, 2015, 08:30:25 AM
Happy Friday(and Payday) gents!
Happy day to you too.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 23, 2015, 08:30:40 AM
Happy Friday(and Payday) gents!
Morning and Happy Friday CG
Hit a bunny with my car on the way to work today, is that good karma?  Good mornin Tex
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on October 23, 2015, 08:31:15 AM
good morning guys. happy Friday to those that need it. I don't. heading over to the lady's house shortly to dig up some plants, then we start to load the Jeep for our camping trip.
working on an Oliva O maduro and coffee here.
Sorry, I've been away for a few days.  Thought that was over?
it is, just friends......with benefits.
of course at my age 'benefits' take on a whole new meaning; health insurance, dental, optical, etc.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 23, 2015, 08:31:42 AM
Happy Friday(and Payday) gents!
Happy day to you too.
Good mornin Tony, Ogie, Dave, Dean, GFYScott, and anyone else I missed
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on October 23, 2015, 08:32:10 AM
Happy Friday(and Payday) gents!
Morning and Happy Friday CG
Hit a bunny with my car on the way to work today, is that good karma?  Good mornin Tex
did you stop and cut it's foot off?
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 23, 2015, 08:32:34 AM

Happy Friday(and Payday) gents!
Morning and Happy Friday CG
Hit a bunny with my car on the way to work today, is that good karma?  Good mornin Tex

Now that sounds like a euphemism.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 08:32:48 AM
Happy Friday(and Payday) gents!
Morning and Happy Friday CG
Hit a bunny with my car on the way to work today, is that good karma?  Good mornin Tex
No it is not good, might have been the Easter Bunny.  You need to drive more careful
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 23, 2015, 08:33:39 AM
Morning guys.  Does Atlantic do VIP discounts on "beat the clock" items?
You'll need NJDave or Shaun for that one.  Good morning, Ogie.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 08:34:27 AM
Morning guys.  Does Atlantic do VIP discounts on "beat the clock" items?
Morning Ogie, Travellin Dave will probably have to answer that question.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 23, 2015, 08:39:12 AM
Happy Friday(and Payday) gents!
Morning and Happy Friday CG
Hit a bunny with my car on the way to work today, is that good karma?  Good mornin Tex
did you stop and cut it's foot off?
I could go back and get 4 of them if you want :)
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 23, 2015, 08:40:00 AM
Happy Friday(and Payday) gents!
Morning and Happy Friday CG
Hit a bunny with my car on the way to work today, is that good karma?  Good mornin Tex
No it is not good, might have been the Easter Bunny.  You need to drive more careful
I figured 50/50 it was a commieBunny, but it's not alive to tell me...so I killed a commie this morning!  ;)
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 23, 2015, 08:40:16 AM
Morning guys.  Does Atlantic do VIP discounts on "beat the clock" items?
You'll need NJDave or Shaun for that one.  Good morning, Ogie.
I do not believe so
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 23, 2015, 08:42:00 AM
Good morning, men.  Sure a chatty bunch this morning.  And it's cute the way Shaun calls his road kill a "bunny".  Goes with that "beer" he drinks. ;D
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 23, 2015, 08:47:29 AM

Good morning, men.  Sure a chatty bunch this morning.  And it's cute the way Shaun calls his road kill a "bunny".  Goes with that "beer" he drinks. ;D
Mornin Bean

2 of my favorites from our Monthly Beer Club last night:
(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/23/4a1e4d82111b43cda78717684824191e.jpg)
(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/23/2c44f4e00ae464a297e960901d440a9a.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 23, 2015, 08:49:22 AM

Happy Friday(and Payday) gents!
Morning and Happy Friday CG
Hit a bunny with my car on the way to work today, is that good karma?  Good mornin Tex

Now that sounds like a euphemism.
LALTS
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 23, 2015, 08:51:48 AM
Morning guys.  Does Atlantic do VIP discounts on "beat the clock" items?
You'll need NJDave or Shaun for that one.  Good morning, Ogie.
I do not believe so
No, there is no additional discount on sale items.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 23, 2015, 08:53:43 AM
good morning guys. happy Friday to those that need it. I don't. heading over to the lady's house shortly to dig up some plants, then we start to load the Jeep for our camping trip.
working on an Oliva O maduro and coffee here.
Sorry, I've been away for a few days.  Thought that was over?
it is, just friends......with benefits.
Sorry to be dense...but wasn't that what it was before?
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 23, 2015, 08:54:29 AM
Morning Dean.

I am scared to ask and may not understand the answer but WTF do you dig up plants to go camping?
I just assumed that was some sort of euphemism.  8)
Bushes....trimming lawns, that sort of thing?  We need to get a proper name for Deans landscape service.
He's close to earning his Shrub Scout Bush Wacker Merit Badge
I would mention his green thumb but that's a conversation for another day
Pretty sure he got that taken care of at the clinic.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 23, 2015, 08:55:08 AM
Happy Friday(and Payday) gents!
Morning and Happy Friday CG
Hit a bunny with my car on the way to work today, is that good karma?  Good mornin Tex
Not for the bunny.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Ogie on October 23, 2015, 08:57:43 AM
Morning guys.  Does Atlantic do VIP discounts on "beat the clock" items?
You'll need NJDave or Shaun for that one.  Good morning, Ogie.
I do not believe so
No, there is no additional discount on sale items.
Thanks.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 23, 2015, 08:57:55 AM
Feel special this morning.....got to answer a question for Ogie instead of ask......thats 2,385 - 1, call that even.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Ogie on October 23, 2015, 08:59:29 AM
Feel special this morning.....got to answer a question for Ogie instead of ask......thats 2,385 - 1, call that even.
We're good.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 23, 2015, 09:00:48 AM
EP Carrillo's Humidor #1 should be released soon....wonder what that will go for?  Only 500 available...
Edit: List price of $375 at Famous....sheesh...but with catrule.....
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Ogie on October 23, 2015, 09:02:57 AM
EP Carrillo's Humidor #1 should be released soon....wonder what that will go for?  Only 500 available...
$8-10. Small batch has 6-cigar sampler.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Ogie on October 23, 2015, 09:15:14 AM
EP Carrillo's Humidor #1 should be released soon....wonder what that will go for?  Only 500 available...
$8-10. Small batch has 6-cigar sampler.
Oh.  Unless you want the whole monstrosity.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 23, 2015, 09:27:21 AM
EP Carrillo's Humidor #1 should be released soon....wonder what that will go for?  Only 500 available...
$8-10. Small batch has 6-cigar sampler.
Thanks Ogie, good catch....now I owe you again....lol
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 23, 2015, 09:30:40 AM
Geez....after a flurry of activity, everyone disappears.  Guess that first cup of coffee wore off or everyone is taking their morning constitutional.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 23, 2015, 09:35:56 AM
Geez....after a flurry of activity, everyone disappears.  Guess that first cup of coffee wore off or everyone is taking their morning constitutional.
I just KILLED the porcelain, did a nice paint job :)  After that high, not sure what else I should do today!
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 09:39:21 AM
Geez....after a flurry of activity, everyone disappears.  Guess that first cup of coffee wore off or everyone is taking their morning constitutional.
I just KILLED the porcelain, did a nice paint job :)  After that high, not sure what else I should do today!
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 09:40:11 AM
DOW Opening. +125
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 23, 2015, 09:46:34 AM
DOW Opening. +125
....after somebody missed the close yesterday....
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 23, 2015, 09:47:16 AM
Geez....after a flurry of activity, everyone disappears.  Guess that first cup of coffee wore off or everyone is taking their morning constitutional.
I just KILLED the porcelain, did a nice paint job :)  After that high, not sure what else I should do today!
Pack it up and go home, it's not going to get any better.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 09:49:21 AM
DOW Opening. +125
....after somebody missed the close yesterday....
Bean's Fault
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 09:51:01 AM
Geez....after a flurry of activity, everyone disappears.  Guess that first cup of coffee wore off or everyone is taking their morning constitutional.
I just KILLED the porcelain, did a nice paint job :)  After that high, not sure what else I should do today!
Pack it up and go home, it's not going to get any better.
I am just thinking about the other poor souls that work there. :'(
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 23, 2015, 09:51:56 AM
Geez....after a flurry of activity, everyone disappears.  Guess that first cup of coffee wore off or everyone is taking their morning constitutional.
I just KILLED the porcelain, did a nice paint job :)  After that high, not sure what else I should do today!
Like a damn frat house in here!
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 23, 2015, 10:02:15 AM
Geez....after a flurry of activity, everyone disappears.  Guess that first cup of coffee wore off or everyone is taking their morning constitutional.
I just KILLED the porcelain, did a nice paint job :)  After that high, not sure what else I should do today!
Like a damn frat house in here!
[Pounds chest and crushes beer can on forehead]
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 23, 2015, 10:04:34 AM
Geez....after a flurry of activity, everyone disappears.  Guess that first cup of coffee wore off or everyone is taking their morning constitutional.
I just KILLED the porcelain, did a nice paint job :)  After that high, not sure what else I should do today!
Like a damn frat house in here!
And your point?
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 23, 2015, 10:06:01 AM
Hey LTGDave....may be heading up to your neck of the woods before the end of the year.  Got a lounge nearby or does the mancave have an extra seat?
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 23, 2015, 10:06:26 AM
DOW Opening. +125
....after somebody missed the close yesterday....
Bean's Fault
TWSS.  Every time.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 23, 2015, 10:09:24 AM
Hey LTGDave....may be heading up to your neck of the woods before the end of the year.  Got a lounge nearby or does the mancave have an extra seat?
Awesome, where would you be? And yes to both, couple of places nearby, and man cave always has additional room.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 23, 2015, 10:10:09 AM
Hey LTGDave....may be heading up to your neck of the woods before the end of the year.  Got a lounge nearby or does the mancave have an extra seat?
Don't forget to pack your "Forward" shirt.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: razgueado on October 23, 2015, 10:10:41 AM
So...I have the day off work to prepare for a big gig tomorrow.  Rehearsal isn't till 4pm.  I could have slept until eleven, had a cigar or two, and then started the day - just like back in the day when I was a long-haired, coke-and-nicotine fueled, leather-clad wannabe rock star.  And that was exactly what I was going to do.  But noooooo. I'm 50 now.  At 5:30am, I'm effing awake.

Oh well...I'll light up a CLE Connie soon as the family is off to school and work.

Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 23, 2015, 10:10:48 AM
Geez....after a flurry of activity, everyone disappears.  Guess that first cup of coffee wore off or everyone is taking their morning constitutional.
I just KILLED the porcelain, did a nice paint job :)  After that high, not sure what else I should do today!
Like a damn frat house in here!
It smells slightly better in here.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 23, 2015, 10:11:33 AM
So...I have the day off work to prepare for a big gig tomorrow.  Rehearsal isn't till 4pm.  I could have slept until eleven, had a cigar or two, and then started the day - just like back in the day when I was a long-haired, coke-and-nicotine fueled, leather-clad wannabe rock star.  And that was exactly what I was going to do.  But noooooo. I'm 50 now.  At 5:30am, I'm effing awake.

Oh well...I'll light up a CLE Connie soon as the family is off to school and work.

Morning, muchachos.
Mornin RockerRaz!
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 23, 2015, 10:13:42 AM
So...I have the day off work to prepare for a big gig tomorrow.  Rehearsal isn't till 4pm.  I could have slept until eleven, had a cigar or two, and then started the day - just like back in the day when I was a long-haired, coke-and-nicotine fueled, leather-clad wannabe rock star.  And that was exactly what I was going to do.  But noooooo. I'm 50 now.  At 5:30am, I'm effing awake.

Oh well...I'll light up a CLE Connie soon as the family is off to school and work.

Morning, muchachos.
Happy Friday, Bret.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 23, 2015, 10:17:03 AM
Hey LTGDave....may be heading up to your neck of the woods before the end of the year.  Got a lounge nearby or does the mancave have an extra seat?
Awesome, where would you be? And yes to both, couple of places nearby, and man cave always has additional room.
Erie area, but close enough.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: sfish on October 23, 2015, 10:17:55 AM
Geez....after a flurry of activity, everyone disappears.  Guess that first cup of coffee wore off or everyone is taking their morning constitutional.
I just KILLED the porcelain, did a nice paint job :)  After that high, not sure what else I should do today!
Rookie! Should have dropped an "Upper Decker"
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 23, 2015, 10:18:28 AM
Geez....after a flurry of activity, everyone disappears.  Guess that first cup of coffee wore off or everyone is taking their morning constitutional.
I just KILLED the porcelain, did a nice paint job :)  After that high, not sure what else I should do today!
Like a damn frat house in here!
It smells slightly better in here.
And generally better beer, whiskey, assorted spirits and cigars.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 23, 2015, 10:20:08 AM
Geez....after a flurry of activity, everyone disappears.  Guess that first cup of coffee wore off or everyone is taking their morning constitutional.
I just KILLED the porcelain, did a nice paint job :)  After that high, not sure what else I should do today!
Rookie! Should have dropped an "Upper Decker"
I threw a nice one off the back wall - that's as sketchy as I get  ;)
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 23, 2015, 10:21:13 AM
Geez....after a flurry of activity, everyone disappears.  Guess that first cup of coffee wore off or everyone is taking their morning constitutional.
I just KILLED the porcelain, did a nice paint job :)  After that high, not sure what else I should do today!
Rookie! Should have dropped an "Upper Decker"
Funny you should mention that.  My son informed me that he may have to pay for a toilet that cracked while he was engaging in said activity last Friday.  Don't know how you could word that on an insurance claim.
edit:  he pay = me pay
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 10:22:11 AM
Hey LTGDave....may be heading up to your neck of the woods before the end of the year.  Got a lounge nearby or does the mancave have an extra seat?
Don't forget to pack your "Lean Forward" shirt.
Fixed it for you Bean.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 23, 2015, 10:22:35 AM
So...I have the day off work to prepare for a big gig tomorrow.  Rehearsal isn't till 4pm.  I could have slept until eleven, had a cigar or two, and then started the day - just like back in the day when I was a long-haired, coke-and-nicotine fueled, leather-clad wannabe rock star.  And that was exactly what I was going to do.  But noooooo. I'm 50 now.  At 5:30am, I'm effing awake.

Oh well...I'll light up a CLE Connie soon as the family is off to school and work.

Morning, muchachos.
Morning raz.  50, eh?  Time then for a special medical procedure.  Or as it's referred to in downtown Austin, any Saturday night.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: razgueado on October 23, 2015, 10:22:40 AM
So...I have the day off work to prepare for a big gig tomorrow.  Rehearsal isn't till 4pm.  I could have slept until eleven, had a cigar or two, and then started the day - just like back in the day when I was a long-haired, coke-and-nicotine fueled, leather-clad wannabe rock star.  And that was exactly what I was going to do.  But noooooo. I'm 50 now.  At 5:30am, I'm effing awake.

Oh well...I'll light up a CLE Connie soon as the family is off to school and work.

Morning, muchachos.
Mornin Aging RockerRaz!

Let's be honest about it.

Morning, Shaun.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 23, 2015, 10:23:19 AM
Geez....after a flurry of activity, everyone disappears.  Guess that first cup of coffee wore off or everyone is taking their morning constitutional.
I just KILLED the porcelain, did a nice paint job :)  After that high, not sure what else I should do today!
Rookie! Should have dropped an "Upper Decker"
There's no visible water tank in the office.  You should know that.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: razgueado on October 23, 2015, 10:23:30 AM
So...I have the day off work to prepare for a big gig tomorrow.  Rehearsal isn't till 4pm.  I could have slept until eleven, had a cigar or two, and then started the day - just like back in the day when I was a long-haired, coke-and-nicotine fueled, leather-clad wannabe rock star.  And that was exactly what I was going to do.  But noooooo. I'm 50 now.  At 5:30am, I'm effing awake.

Oh well...I'll light up a CLE Connie soon as the family is off to school and work.

Morning, muchachos.
Happy Friday, Bret.
Morning, Mr. Mayor.  How's the leg?
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 10:23:48 AM
Geez....after a flurry of activity, everyone disappears.  Guess that first cup of coffee wore off or everyone is taking their morning constitutional.
I just KILLED the porcelain, did a nice paint job :)  After that high, not sure what else I should do today!
Rookie! Should have dropped an "Upper Decker"
Funny you should mention that.  My son informed me that he may have to pay for a toilet that cracked while he was engaging in said activity last Friday.  Don't know how you could word that on an insurance claim.
edit:  he pay = me pay
Sure it was not your damage while visiting? ::) Don't be blaming it on the kid.  Could have been those Trenton Burgers.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 23, 2015, 10:25:00 AM
Geez....after a flurry of activity, everyone disappears.  Guess that first cup of coffee wore off or everyone is taking their morning constitutional.
I just KILLED the porcelain, did a nice paint job :)  After that high, not sure what else I should do today!
Rookie! Should have dropped an "Upper Decker"
I threw a nice one off the back wall - that's as sketchy as I get  ;)
You probably did, you bastard.  That's why it always looks like farm animals visited the restrooms.  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 10:25:35 AM
So...I have the day off work to prepare for a big gig tomorrow.  Rehearsal isn't till 4pm.  I could have slept until eleven, had a cigar or two, and then started the day - just like back in the day when I was a long-haired, coke-and-nicotine fueled, leather-clad wannabe rock star.  And that was exactly what I was going to do.  But noooooo. I'm 50 now.  At 5:30am, I'm effing awake.

Oh well...I'll light up a CLE Connie soon as the family is off to school and work.

Morning, muchachos.
Morning raz.  50, eh?  Time then for a special medical procedure.  Or as it's referred to in downtown Austin, any Saturday night.
Only time anybody 50+ is in downtown Austin is when we herf there.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 23, 2015, 10:26:33 AM
So...I have the day off work to prepare for a big gig tomorrow.  Rehearsal isn't till 4pm.  I could have slept until eleven, had a cigar or two, and then started the day - just like back in the day when I was a long-haired, coke-and-nicotine fueled, leather-clad wannabe rock star.  And that was exactly what I was going to do.  But noooooo. I'm 50 now.  At 5:30am, I'm effing awake.

Oh well...I'll light up a CLE Connie soon as the family is off to school and work.

Morning, muchachos.
Happy Friday, Bret.
Morning, Mr. Mayor.  How's the leg?
It hurts today.  Iced it for a while and that helped.  Non-stop conference calls for almost three hours and haven't had a chance to eat anything so that I can take something for the pain.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 10:26:40 AM
Geez....after a flurry of activity, everyone disappears.  Guess that first cup of coffee wore off or everyone is taking their morning constitutional.
I just KILLED the porcelain, did a nice paint job :)  After that high, not sure what else I should do today!
Rookie! Should have dropped an "Upper Decker"
I threw a nice one off the back wall - that's as sketchy as I get  ;)
You probably did, you bastard.  That's why it always looks like farm animals visited the restrooms.  Sheesh.
Once again this place has established a new low.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: razgueado on October 23, 2015, 10:26:51 AM
So...I have the day off work to prepare for a big gig tomorrow.  Rehearsal isn't till 4pm.  I could have slept until eleven, had a cigar or two, and then started the day - just like back in the day when I was a long-haired, coke-and-nicotine fueled, leather-clad wannabe rock star.  And that was exactly what I was going to do.  But noooooo. I'm 50 now.  At 5:30am, I'm effing awake.

Oh well...I'll light up a CLE Connie soon as the family is off to school and work.

Morning, muchachos.
Morning raz.  50, eh?  Time then for a special medical procedure.  Or as it's referred to in downtown Austin, any Saturday night.
Oh, hell, I started those four years ago.  Given all the times the warden has ripped me a new one, I don't even feel it now.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 23, 2015, 10:27:08 AM
Hey LTGDave....may be heading up to your neck of the woods before the end of the year.  Got a lounge nearby or does the mancave have an extra seat?
Awesome, where would you be? And yes to both, couple of places nearby, and man cave always has additional room.
Erie area, but close enough.
Gotcha. Well, the man cave is always open, or we can try to find something somewhere in the middle if the wife isn't working, just let me know.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 23, 2015, 10:28:39 AM
Geez....after a flurry of activity, everyone disappears.  Guess that first cup of coffee wore off or everyone is taking their morning constitutional.
I just KILLED the porcelain, did a nice paint job :)  After that high, not sure what else I should do today!
Rookie! Should have dropped an "Upper Decker"
Funny you should mention that.  My son informed me that he may have to pay for a toilet that cracked while he was engaging in said activity last Friday.  Don't know how you could word that on an insurance claim.
edit:  he pay = me pay
Sure it was not your damage while visiting? ::) Don't be blaming it on the kid.  Could have been those Trenton Burgers.
Mmmmm, Trenton burgers!
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 10:32:28 AM
Already shut down all the Sidewalk Lemonade Stands now the anti-capitalist are seeking further youth operated business opportunities to destroy.

NEWS - Spokane Washington

TEENS ARRESTED FOR RUNNING PROSTITUTION RING OUT OF MOTHER'S HOME
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: razgueado on October 23, 2015, 10:32:35 AM
Geez....after a flurry of activity, everyone disappears.  Guess that first cup of coffee wore off or everyone is taking their morning constitutional.
I just KILLED the porcelain, did a nice paint job :)  After that high, not sure what else I should do today!
Rookie! Should have dropped an "Upper Decker"
I threw a nice one off the back wall - that's as sketchy as I get  ;)
You probably did, you bastard.  That's why it always looks like farm animals visited the restrooms.  Sheesh.
True story...When I was a freshman in high school, my dad and I started a janitorial service.  One of our contracts was with Kenworth Northwest, the local dealership for the famed big-rigs.  Cleaning the mechanics' washroom was an educational experience.  We were having to clean shit - literally - off the ceiling, every freakin' night.  I have no idea what goes on in a diesel mechnics' washroom by day, but I have absolutely no intention of ever finding out.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 23, 2015, 10:33:54 AM
Geez....after a flurry of activity, everyone disappears.  Guess that first cup of coffee wore off or everyone is taking their morning constitutional.
I just KILLED the porcelain, did a nice paint job :)  After that high, not sure what else I should do today!
Rookie! Should have dropped an "Upper Decker"
Funny you should mention that.  My son informed me that he may have to pay for a toilet that cracked while he was engaging in said activity last Friday.  Don't know how you could word that on an insurance claim.
edit:  he pay = me pay
Sure it was not your damage while visiting? ::) Don't be blaming it on the kid.  Could have been those Trenton Burgers.
Nope, he was out at a party and working on payback for a certain young lady apparently.....
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: razgueado on October 23, 2015, 10:34:02 AM
So...I have the day off work to prepare for a big gig tomorrow.  Rehearsal isn't till 4pm.  I could have slept until eleven, had a cigar or two, and then started the day - just like back in the day when I was a long-haired, coke-and-nicotine fueled, leather-clad wannabe rock star.  And that was exactly what I was going to do.  But noooooo. I'm 50 now.  At 5:30am, I'm effing awake.

Oh well...I'll light up a CLE Connie soon as the family is off to school and work.

Morning, muchachos.
Happy Friday, Bret.
Morning, Mr. Mayor.  How's the leg?
It hurts today.  Iced it for a while and that helped.  Non-stop conference calls for almost three hours and haven't had a chance to eat anything so that I can take something for the pain.
Just wash down the pills with a bottle of beer.  You'll feel much better.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on October 23, 2015, 10:35:31 AM
[...]
I used to be the first type. detailed itineraries, many plans, lots to do & see.  Wife and child nicknamed me "The Vacation Nazi".  They just wanted to sit by the pool, while I wanted to sight see the Big Island of Hawaii.  Few years ago, I found out, I could get in the rental car, and see places on my own.  I no longer spend the coin for the flights to Hawaii, even though we have two time shares there.  Nope, you just want to sit by a pool, I can find a Hilton resort on the east coast we can drive to. Last vacation in Tennessee, it's like OK we are here at the resort,  let me know in a day or two what you want to do this week.  They went to Dollywood, I sat on the porch smoking havanas and drinking wine.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: razgueado on October 23, 2015, 10:35:46 AM
Geez....after a flurry of activity, everyone disappears.  Guess that first cup of coffee wore off or everyone is taking their morning constitutional.
I just KILLED the porcelain, did a nice paint job :)  After that high, not sure what else I should do today!
Rookie! Should have dropped an "Upper Decker"
I threw a nice one off the back wall - that's as sketchy as I get  ;)
You probably did, you bastard.  That's why it always looks like farm animals visited the restrooms.  Sheesh.
Once again this place has established a new low.
Not even close.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 23, 2015, 10:36:00 AM
So...I have the day off work to prepare for a big gig tomorrow.  Rehearsal isn't till 4pm.  I could have slept until eleven, had a cigar or two, and then started the day - just like back in the day when I was a long-haired, coke-and-nicotine fueled, leather-clad wannabe rock star.  And that was exactly what I was going to do.  But noooooo. I'm 50 now.  At 5:30am, I'm effing awake.

Oh well...I'll light up a CLE Connie soon as the family is off to school and work.

Morning, muchachos.
Morning raz.  50, eh?  Time then for a special medical procedure.  Or as it's referred to in downtown Austin, any Saturday night.
Oh, hell, I started those four years ago.  Given all the times the warden has ripped me a new one, I don't even feel it now.
Thought you said all was good on the homefront.....unless this is in the normal course of events......nevermind...... :o
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 23, 2015, 10:36:47 AM
So...I have the day off work to prepare for a big gig tomorrow.  Rehearsal isn't till 4pm.  I could have slept until eleven, had a cigar or two, and then started the day - just like back in the day when I was a long-haired, coke-and-nicotine fueled, leather-clad wannabe rock star.  And that was exactly what I was going to do.  But noooooo. I'm 50 now.  At 5:30am, I'm effing awake.

Oh well...I'll light up a CLE Connie soon as the family is off to school and work.

Morning, muchachos.
Mornin Aging RockerRaz!

Let's be honest about it.

Morning, Shaun.
Haha, mornin!!!
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 23, 2015, 10:36:52 AM
Hey LTGDave....may be heading up to your neck of the woods before the end of the year.  Got a lounge nearby or does the mancave have an extra seat?
Awesome, where would you be? And yes to both, couple of places nearby, and man cave always has additional room.
Erie area, but close enough.
Gotcha. Well, the man cave is always open, or we can try to find something somewhere in the middle if the wife isn't working, just let me know.
When I get dates, I'll let you know.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on October 23, 2015, 10:39:11 AM
good morning guys. happy Friday to those that need it. I don't. heading over to the lady's house shortly to dig up some plants, then we start to load the Jeep for our camping trip.
working on an Oliva O maduro and coffee here.
I'm confused, You are taking the plants camping, with you?  :o
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 10:41:42 AM
good morning guys. happy Friday to those that need it. I don't. heading over to the lady's house shortly to dig up some plants, then we start to load the Jeep for our camping trip.
working on an Oliva O maduro and coffee here.
I'm confused, You are taking the plants camping, with you?  :o
Keep reading!

Morning Flip
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: sfish on October 23, 2015, 10:44:07 AM
Geez....after a flurry of activity, everyone disappears.  Guess that first cup of coffee wore off or everyone is taking their morning constitutional.
I just KILLED the porcelain, did a nice paint job :)  After that high, not sure what else I should do today!
Rookie! Should have dropped an "Upper Decker"
There's no visible water tank in the office.  You should know that.
How do we know where he works and what type of facilities are at his disposal?

Also I just wanted to use the term "Upper Decker"
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: sfish on October 23, 2015, 10:45:14 AM
Geez....after a flurry of activity, everyone disappears.  Guess that first cup of coffee wore off or everyone is taking their morning constitutional.
I just KILLED the porcelain, did a nice paint job :)  After that high, not sure what else I should do today!
Shaun's janitor just posted a picture of the clean-up efforts:
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 23, 2015, 10:45:40 AM
Just in case any of you Ohioans or Kentuckians are missing one....
http://imgur.com/y2sN93F

(I know it's a bit old, but WTF)
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on October 23, 2015, 10:45:50 AM
Happy Friday(and Payday) gents!
Morning and Happy Friday CG
Hit a bunny with my car on the way to work today, is that good karma?  Good mornin Tex
not if it was near a Playboy club, Are any of those still left around?
In the early 80's I'd been to both the New York City and London clubs.  Went for dinner in NYC,
and gambling in London.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 23, 2015, 10:46:38 AM
Geez....after a flurry of activity, everyone disappears.  Guess that first cup of coffee wore off or everyone is taking their morning constitutional.
I just KILLED the porcelain, did a nice paint job :)  After that high, not sure what else I should do today!
Rookie! Should have dropped an "Upper Decker"
There's no visible water tank in the office.  You should know that.
How do we know where he works and what type of facilities are at his disposal?

Also I just wanted to use the term "Upper Decker"
Yea, so did he....
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 23, 2015, 10:47:39 AM
Hey Fishy, where you going next week?
http://www.weather.com/storms/hurricane/news/things-to-know-hurricane-patricia
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: razgueado on October 23, 2015, 10:48:36 AM
[...]

Not saying I didn't deserve the rippings.  Most of them, anyway.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: sfish on October 23, 2015, 10:52:28 AM
Hey Fishy, where you going next week?
http://www.weather.com/storms/hurricane/news/things-to-know-hurricane-patricia
Other side of the continent, thank god - Punta Cana, DR
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 10:57:41 AM
Only In Texas, one of those schools is in my neighborhood and where Chad Morris coached.

AUSTIN (KXAN) — Whenever Lake Travis High School and Westlake High School meet in football, it’s always one of the marquee games in the state.

But this week, with both teams coming in with perfect 7-0 records and ranked in the top-10, the demand is higher than ever.

Demand for this game is so high, that tickets are being scalped on Craigslist. Most tickets are being re-sold for $50, but some are as high as $75 and $100.y
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 10:58:30 AM
Hey Fishy, where you going next week?
http://www.weather.com/storms/hurricane/news/things-to-know-hurricane-patricia
Other side of the continent, thank god - Punta Cana, DR
Other side of the damn Equator!
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 23, 2015, 11:09:59 AM
Already shut down all the Sidewalk Lemonade Stands now the anti-capitalist are seeking further youth operated business opportunities to destroy.

NEWS - Spokane Washington

TEENS ARRESTED FOR RUNNING PROSTITUTION RING OUT OF MOTHER'S HOME
Where's the entrepreneurial spirit?
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on October 23, 2015, 11:11:49 AM
Already shut down all the Sidewalk Lemonade Stands now the anti-capitalist are seeking further youth operated business opportunities to destroy.

NEWS - Spokane Washington

TEENS ARRESTED FOR RUNNING PROSTITUTION RING OUT OF MOTHER'S HOME
Where's the entrepreneurial spirit?
Apparently quelched, like the movie "Risky Business"!
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: sfish on October 23, 2015, 11:12:20 AM
Hey Fishy, where you going next week?
http://www.weather.com/storms/hurricane/news/things-to-know-hurricane-patricia
Other side of the continent, thank god - Punta Cana, DR
Other side of the damn Equator!
That alone would have been misleading
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: razgueado on October 23, 2015, 11:20:52 AM
Already shut down all the Sidewalk Lemonade Stands now the anti-capitalist are seeking further youth operated business opportunities to destroy.

NEWS - Spokane Washington

TEENS ARRESTED FOR RUNNING PROSTITUTION RING OUT OF MOTHER'S HOME
Where's the entrepreneurial spirit?
Doing five-to-ten for human trafficking?
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on October 23, 2015, 11:37:32 AM
news has been reporting that, Odom left the brothel by ambulance, before paying his $75,000 bill.
The man has already won a place in history, by having his divorce proceedings withdrawn, by his
wife for over indulging in a 4 day spree of hookers and cocaine.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 11:41:39 AM
news has been reporting that, Odom left the brothel by ambulance, before paying his $75,000 bill.
The man has already won a place in history, by having his divorce proceedings withdrawn, by his
wife for over indulging in a 4 day spree of hookers and cocaine.
And you just gave him and the whore wife more attention than they deserve.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 23, 2015, 11:49:39 AM
news has been reporting that, Odom left the brothel by ambulance, before paying his $75,000 bill.
The man has already won a place in history, by having his divorce proceedings withdrawn, by his
wife for over indulging in a 4 day spree of hookers and cocaine.
And you just gave him and the whore wife more attention than they deserve.
Yeah this was the weirdest streak of news ever.  I get it that he was everyone's favorite player and a great heart and soul guy, and she is the most 'normal' of the K-family...but they wen't fucking insane with the coverage!!
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 23, 2015, 11:57:22 AM
I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 23, 2015, 11:59:41 AM
I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?
I wouldn't, but I'm not nearly as cool as you.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: sfish on October 23, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?
Did you tell her why you were leaving early?
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 12:00:22 PM
I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?
I would keep it in the bank if possible.

Make her think you have some integrity even though we all know better ;)
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: sfish on October 23, 2015, 12:01:00 PM
I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?
You could always leave early, you clearly have stomach issues
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 23, 2015, 12:02:24 PM
I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?
I wouldn't, but I'm not nearly as cool as you.
I might leave at like 4, which is 30min early, or even a little more and say I went to go hit balls or something.  All my projects are completed or at a good spot, so I'm not lagging behind.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 23, 2015, 12:02:52 PM
I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?
Did you tell her why you were leaving early?
Yes sir, golfing.  but I could say I went to hit balls at like 3 and leave a little early ;)
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 23, 2015, 12:03:27 PM
I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?
I would keep it in the bank if possible.

Make her think you have some integrity even though we all know better ;)
LALTS!  She is letting me take it unpaid(since I'm salary), so no PTO involved - I figure maybe I should work to make up for killing that bunny :/
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 23, 2015, 12:03:59 PM
I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?
You could always leave early, you clearly have stomach issues
I've had 3 or 4 'episodes' already this morning - fuggin Beer Club and coffee are running right through me!
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: sfish on October 23, 2015, 12:04:13 PM
I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?
I wouldn't, but I'm not nearly as cool as you.
I might leave at like 4, which is 30min early, or even a little more and say I went to go hit balls or something.  All my projects are completed or at a good spot, so I'm not lagging behind.
Do what I do, walk the fuck out whenever you damn well please and stare-down anyone who makes eye contact with you
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: sfish on October 23, 2015, 12:05:04 PM
I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?
Did you tell her why you were leaving early?
Yes sir, golfing.  but I could say I went to hit balls at like 3 and leave a little early ;)
No
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 23, 2015, 12:05:33 PM
I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?
I wouldn't, but I'm not nearly as cool as you.
I might leave at like 4, which is 30min early, or even a little more and say I went to go hit balls or something.  All my projects are completed or at a good spot, so I'm not lagging behind.
Do what I do, walk the fuck out whenever you damn well please and stare-down anyone who makes eye contact with you
#powermove
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 12:06:46 PM
I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?
I would keep it in the bank if possible.

Make her think you have some integrity even though we all know better ;)
LALTS!  She is letting me take it unpaid(since I'm salary), so no PTO involved - I figure maybe I should work to make up for killing that bunny :/
Well chit if it is unpaid fuk-um do whatever feels good, like go home and smoke and drink.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 12:07:30 PM
I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?
I wouldn't, but I'm not nearly as cool as you.
I might leave at like 4, which is 30min early, or even a little more and say I went to go hit balls or something.  All my projects are completed or at a good spot, so I'm not lagging behind.
Do what I do, walk the fuck out whenever you damn well please and stare-down anyone who makes eye contact with you
Also what I do.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 23, 2015, 12:08:30 PM
I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?
I would keep it in the bank if possible.

Make her think you have some integrity even though we all know better ;)
LALTS!  She is letting me take it unpaid(since I'm salary), so no PTO involved - I figure maybe I should work to make up for killing that bunny :/
Well chit if it is unpaid fuk-um do whatever feels good, like go home and smoke and drink.
LALTS - I might just do that, going to get some beers over lunch and see if any of the BTAC dropped
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: sfish on October 23, 2015, 12:10:06 PM
I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?
I would keep it in the bank if possible.

Make her think you have some integrity even though we all know better ;)
LALTS!  She is letting me take it unpaid(since I'm salary), so no PTO involved - I figure maybe I should work to make up for killing that bunny :/
Well chit if it is unpaid fuk-um do whatever feels good, like go home and smoke and drink.
LALTS - I might just do that, going to get some beers over lunch and see if any of the BTAC dropped
May want to pick up a few adult diapers
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 23, 2015, 12:13:15 PM
I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?
I would keep it in the bank if possible.

Make her think you have some integrity even though we all know better ;)
LALTS!  She is letting me take it unpaid(since I'm salary), so no PTO involved - I figure maybe I should work to make up for killing that bunny :/
Well chit if it is unpaid fuk-um do whatever feels good, like go home and smoke and drink.
LALTS - I might just do that, going to get some beers over lunch and see if any of the BTAC dropped
May want to pick up a few adult diapers
Nothing a handful of Tums can't fix   ;D
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on October 23, 2015, 12:13:44 PM
I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?
save it as a rain check, thank her for allowing you the time off,
use it on a more appropriate day.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 12:14:23 PM
I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?
I would keep it in the bank if possible.

Make her think you have some integrity even though we all know better ;)
LALTS!  She is letting me take it unpaid(since I'm salary), so no PTO involved - I figure maybe I should work to make up for killing that bunny :/
Well chit if it is unpaid fuk-um do whatever feels good, like go home and smoke and drink.
LALTS - I might just do that, going to get some beers over lunch and see if any of the BTAC dropped
May want to pick up a few adult diapers
Saw a new to here Ballast Point yesterday at the store , The Commodore  - American Stout.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 23, 2015, 12:14:33 PM
I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?
save it as a rain check, thank her for allowing you the time off,
use it on a more appropriate day.
Dad?  ;)  Damn good idea, only thing is...she is out of the office - so I'll have to casually bring it up that I didn't leave early cause she would have no idea either way
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 23, 2015, 12:15:05 PM
I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?
I wouldn't, but I'm not nearly as cool as you.
I might leave at like 4, which is 30min early, or even a little more and say I went to go hit balls or something.  All my projects are completed or at a good spot, so I'm not lagging behind.
Do what I do, walk the fuck out whenever you damn well please and stare-down anyone who makes eye contact with you
That's the ticket, walk out like you own the place!
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 23, 2015, 12:15:22 PM
I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?
I wouldn't, but I'm not nearly as cool as you.
I was just about to respond the same way and then scrapped my post.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 23, 2015, 12:15:56 PM
I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?
save it as a rain check, thank her for allowing you the time off,
use it on a more appropriate day.
Dad?  ;)  Damn good idea, only thing is...she is out of the office - so I'll have to casually bring it up that I didn't leave early cause she would have no idea either way
CNS
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 12:17:29 PM
I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?
I wouldn't, but I'm not nearly as cool as you.
I was just about to respond the same way and then scrapped my post.
I think we have recommended every option possible so should be an easy decision for him now ;)
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 23, 2015, 12:17:42 PM
I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?
I would keep it in the bank if possible.

Make her think you have some integrity even though we all know better ;)
LALTS!  She is letting me take it unpaid(since I'm salary), so no PTO involved - I figure maybe I should work to make up for killing that bunny :/
That's the least you could do.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 23, 2015, 12:19:22 PM
I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?
I would keep it in the bank if possible.

Make her think you have some integrity even though we all know better ;)
LALTS!  She is letting me take it unpaid(since I'm salary), so no PTO involved - I figure maybe I should work to make up for killing that bunny :/
Well chit if it is unpaid fuk-um do whatever feels good, like go home and smoke and drink.
LALTS - I might just do that, going to get some beers over lunch and see if any of the BTAC dropped
May want to pick up a few adult diapers
LOL!
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on October 23, 2015, 12:19:45 PM
I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?
I wouldn't, but I'm not nearly as cool as you.
I might leave at like 4, which is 30min early, or even a little more and say I went to go hit balls or something.  All my projects are completed or at a good spot, so I'm not lagging behind.
Do what I do, walk the fuck out whenever you damn well please and stare-down anyone who makes eye contact with you
Once had a job, in Boston, in the early 80's where I used to work all kinds of crazy hours (had to make changes to the Unix system, when folks weren't on it).  One day i strolled in around 9:30 having already put in about 40 hours that week.  Boss said, "aren't you a little late?"  I replied, "Thanks for pointing that out, I going to have to take a long lunch, and leave early now!" He never made another peep.  this was when Star Wars Episode IV came out, i remember we both took a long lunch that week to see the movie.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 23, 2015, 12:20:53 PM
I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?
save it as a rain check, thank her for allowing you the time off,
use it on a more appropriate day.
Dad?  ;)  Damn good idea, only thing is...she is out of the office - so I'll have to casually bring it up that I didn't leave early cause she would have no idea either way
Then why the fuck are we having this conversation?
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on October 23, 2015, 12:22:11 PM
I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?
save it as a rain check, thank her for allowing you the time off,
use it on a more appropriate day.
Dad?  ;)  Damn good idea, only thing is...she is out of the office - so I'll have to casually bring it up that I didn't leave early cause she would have no idea either way
Then why the fuck are we having this conversation?
It was almost about golf, not cigars, and post whores need to post...  gotta get them stars.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: sfish on October 23, 2015, 12:22:47 PM
I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?
I would keep it in the bank if possible.

Make her think you have some integrity even though we all know better ;)
LALTS!  She is letting me take it unpaid(since I'm salary), so no PTO involved - I figure maybe I should work to make up for killing that bunny :/
Well chit if it is unpaid fuk-um do whatever feels good, like go home and smoke and drink.
LALTS - I might just do that, going to get some beers over lunch and see if any of the BTAC dropped
May want to pick up a few adult diapers
Saw a new to here Ballast Point yesterday at the store , The Commodore  - American Stout.
Nice, sounds pretty good to me
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 12:23:18 PM
I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?
save it as a rain check, thank her for allowing you the time off,
use it on a more appropriate day.
Dad?  ;)  Damn good idea, only thing is...she is out of the office - so I'll have to casually bring it up that I didn't leave early cause she would have no idea either way
Then why the fuck are we having this conversation?
Already talked about everything else including the crapper.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: sfish on October 23, 2015, 12:23:37 PM
I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?
save it as a rain check, thank her for allowing you the time off,
use it on a more appropriate day.
Dad?  ;)  Damn good idea, only thing is...she is out of the office - so I'll have to casually bring it up that I didn't leave early cause she would have no idea either way
Then why the fuck are we having this conversation?
+1 fuck
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: razgueado on October 23, 2015, 12:28:25 PM
I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?
save it as a rain check, thank her for allowing you the time off,
use it on a more appropriate day.
Dad?  ;)  Damn good idea, only thing is...she is out of the office - so I'll have to casually bring it up that I didn't leave early cause she would have no idea either way
Send her a very important long e-mail at 3pm.  Then leave.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: sfish on October 23, 2015, 12:37:45 PM
I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?
save it as a rain check, thank her for allowing you the time off,
use it on a more appropriate day.
Dad?  ;)  Damn good idea, only thing is...she is out of the office - so I'll have to casually bring it up that I didn't leave early cause she would have no idea either way
Send her a very important long e-mail at 3pm.  Then leave.
Don't forget your "Out Of Office" reply
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 23, 2015, 12:41:27 PM
news has been reporting that, Odom left the brothel by ambulance, before paying his $75,000 bill.
The man has already won a place in history, by having his divorce proceedings withdrawn, by his
wife for over indulging in a 4 day spree of hookers and cocaine.
Guess that's where we went wrong.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 12:42:16 PM
Pouring down rain here now making me want a nice hot bowl of chili for lunch but I don't have any chili.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 12:44:51 PM
Mid-Day Report

DOW.   +98
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on October 23, 2015, 12:49:42 PM
dumbass here is done play Blooming Idiot. lady coming over soon to nap. I on the other hand am going to finish this AF Chateau, jump in the shower, sit in a hot tub to soak, and join her later on. naps with woman company are good.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 23, 2015, 12:55:00 PM
news has been reporting that, Odom left the brothel by ambulance, before paying his $75,000 bill.
The man has already won a place in history, by having his divorce proceedings withdrawn, by his
wife for over indulging in a 4 day spree of hookers and cocaine.
And you just gave him and the whore wife more attention than they deserve.
Yeah this was the weirdest streak of news ever.  I get it that he was everyone's favorite player and a great heart and soul guy, and she is the most 'normal' of the K-family...but they wen't fucking insane with the coverage!!
"Most normal" of the K's.....now that's a low bar.....
as for all the coverage, it's pathetic.  I don't care who visited or who's staying or who brought him pot brownies to aid in his recovery.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 23, 2015, 12:59:44 PM
I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?
I would keep it in the bank if possible.

Make her think you have some integrity even though we all know better ;)
LALTS!  She is letting me take it unpaid(since I'm salary), so no PTO involved - I figure maybe I should work to make up for killing that bunny :/
Well chit if it is unpaid fuk-um do whatever feels good, like go home and smoke and drink.
LALTS - I might just do that, going to get some beers over lunch and see if any of the BTAC dropped
May want to pick up a few adult diapers
Saw a new to here Ballast Point yesterday at the store , The Commodore  - American Stout.
Tasty one for the chilly nights ahead.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 23, 2015, 01:02:36 PM
I asked the boss-woman on Tuesday if I could leave early to golf today(leave at 1pm), she said absolutely.  Well, the weather sucks and I'm not going golfing...do I still leave early?
I wouldn't, but I'm not nearly as cool as you.
I was just about to respond the same way and then scrapped my post.
That's OK, goes without saying.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 01:15:05 PM
news has been reporting that, Odom left the brothel by ambulance, before paying his $75,000 bill.
The man has already won a place in history, by having his divorce proceedings withdrawn, by his
wife for over indulging in a 4 day spree of hookers and cocaine.
And you just gave him and the whore wife more attention than they deserve.
Yeah this was the weirdest streak of news ever.  I get it that he was everyone's favorite player and a great heart and soul guy, and she is the most 'normal' of the K-family...but they wen't fucking insane with the coverage!!
"Most normal" of the K's.....now that's a low bar.....
as for all the coverage, it's pathetic.  I don't care who visited or who's staying or who brought him pot brownies to aid in his recovery.
+1
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on October 23, 2015, 01:16:25 PM
well it's almost past lunchtime, I'm thinking a gyro from the food truck by McDonalds...
yeah, he sells burgers too, and philly cheese steaks, yeah that's the ticket a
Philly cheese steak.   8)
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 01:20:32 PM
well it's almost past lunchtime, I'm thinking a gyro from the food truck by McDonalds...
yeah, he sells burgers too, and philly cheese steaks, yeah that's the ticket a
Philly cheese steak.   8)
I just finished a Ham & Swiss Poboy now having a chocolate chunk cookie.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 01:22:23 PM
dumbass here is done play Blooming Idiot. lady coming over soon to nap. I on the other hand am going to finish this AF Chateau, jump in the shower, sit in a hot tub to soak, and join her later on. naps with woman company are good.
All makes total sense to me. ???
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 01:23:00 PM
What did you decide CG?
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 23, 2015, 01:29:34 PM
What did you decide CG?
Maybe his sudden absence is the answer to that question. Lol
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 01:40:14 PM
Has anyone updated an IOS 8 device to IOS 9.1?
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 01:40:46 PM
What did you decide CG?
Maybe his sudden absence is the answer to that question. Lol
Can't rule that out
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 23, 2015, 01:48:06 PM
What did you decide CG?
Maybe his sudden absence is the answer to that question. Lol
Na, probably had to run off to the can again.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: sfish on October 23, 2015, 01:48:38 PM
Not sure what Shaun decided but I'm heading out, have a good weekend boys
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 23, 2015, 01:48:46 PM
Has anyone updated an IOS 8 device to IOS 9.1?
Sorry, don't use those commie phones.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 23, 2015, 01:50:14 PM
Not sure what Shaun decided but I'm heading out, have a good weekend boys
that's a good idea, I think I'll follow you out.  Heck, we'll leave YellowStar and NoLongerGolfinDave to lock up.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 01:52:51 PM
Not sure what Shaun decided but I'm heading out, have a good weekend boys
Later Fish
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 23, 2015, 01:53:36 PM
Not sure what Shaun decided but I'm heading out, have a good weekend boys
Later, Scott.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 23, 2015, 01:54:07 PM
Not sure what Shaun decided but I'm heading out, have a good weekend boys
that's a good idea, I think I'll follow you out.  Heck, we'll leave YellowStar and NoLongerGolfinDave to lock up.
Don't leave me in the room with Shaun, the smell is incredible!
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 01:55:04 PM
Has anyone updated an IOS 8 device to IOS 9.1?
Sorry, don't use those commie phones.
As we all know Google and Microsoft are both controlled by solid conservative Americans.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 23, 2015, 01:55:27 PM
Not sure what Shaun decided but I'm heading out, have a good weekend boys
that's a good idea, I think I'll follow you out.  Heck, we'll leave YellowStar and NoLongerGolfinDave to lock up.
Don't leave me in the room with Shaun, the smell is incredible!
You mean he didn't turn on the fan again?  Light a candle or something.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on October 23, 2015, 01:55:48 PM
Not sure what Shaun decided but I'm heading out, have a good weekend boys
that's a good idea, I think I'll follow you out.  Heck, we'll leave YellowStar and NoLongerGolfinDave to lock up.
take care boys, have a nice weekend...
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 23, 2015, 01:56:48 PM
Has anyone updated an IOS 8 device to IOS 9.1?
Sorry, don't use those commie phones.
As we all know Google and Microsoft are both controlled by solid conservative Americans.
Exactly, located in conservative bastions!
Apple is still the devil.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 23, 2015, 02:11:55 PM
Has anyone updated an IOS 8 device to IOS 9.1?
Sorry, don't use those commie phones.
As we all know Google and Microsoft are both controlled by solid conservative Americans.
Exactly, located in conservative bastions!
Apple is still the devil.
(http://images.sodahead.com/polls/004550097/372628371_sTg6l_xlarge.jpeg)
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 23, 2015, 02:15:47 PM
Speaking of exiting stage right, hazzuh!
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on October 23, 2015, 02:22:54 PM
Speaking of exiting stage right, hazzuh!
Take care Dave, have a good one (cigar, weekend, night, drink). Pick at least two!
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 23, 2015, 02:25:34 PM
Has anyone updated an IOS 8 device to IOS 9.1?
I did this morning, phone is already running faster
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 23, 2015, 02:25:55 PM
Not sure what Shaun decided but I'm heading out, have a good weekend boys
I'm back at work - I'll leave a little early but nothing too crazy
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on October 23, 2015, 02:26:53 PM
got some stuff to take care of, may leave early today....
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 23, 2015, 02:31:24 PM
Picked up some brews over lunch:

(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/23/09b650d9cf13abf7d6be67fb56423516.jpg)

(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/23/a8f8b2ec46fa30386babee26fb401916.jpg)

(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/23/2a7da3547f40373f2aa03d8fb1a1b4cb.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 23, 2015, 02:33:50 PM
Has anyone updated an IOS 8 device to IOS 9.1?
I'm sure millions of people have.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 02:52:42 PM
Has anyone updated an IOS 8 device to IOS 9.1?
I did this morning, phone is already running faster
No issues?
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 02:54:21 PM
Has anyone updated an IOS 8 device to IOS 9.1?
I'm sure millions of people have.
True and millions found their phone no longer worked at all afterwards.  Week later they upgraded the upgrade.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 23, 2015, 02:56:15 PM
Has anyone updated an IOS 8 device to IOS 9.1?
I did this morning, phone is already running faster
No issues?
No, went risky and didn't even backup before I did it!  :)
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 02:57:53 PM
Has anyone updated an IOS 8 device to IOS 9.1?
I'm sure millions of people have.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 02:58:59 PM
Has anyone updated an IOS 8 device to IOS 9.1?
I did this morning, phone is already running faster
No issues?
No, went risky and didn't even backup before I did it!  :)
Fixing to hit update on my phone based on your recommendation  ;)
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 03:04:01 PM
Has anyone updated an IOS 8 device to IOS 9.1?
I did this morning, phone is already running faster
No issues?

No, went risky and didn't even backup before I did it!  :)
Fixing to hit update on my phone based on your recommendation  ;)
OK she is updating
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 03:04:43 PM
Sun is out at my house now and it is storming like a MoFo at the race track
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 03:06:38 PM
Picked up some brews over lunch:

The bastard looks good, the other two not so much.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 03:08:18 PM
BEER TIME!!!!

Got to go pick out a smoke first.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 23, 2015, 03:10:41 PM
Picked up some brews over lunch:

The bastard looks good, the other two not so much.
The IPA is AMAZING, loved it last night.  The Clown Shoes is new to me, will try tomorrow.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 23, 2015, 03:17:25 PM
Sun is out at my house now and it is storming like a MoFo at the race track
All because of that update?
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 23, 2015, 03:18:46 PM
Picked up some brews over lunch:

The bastard looks good, the other two not so much.
The IPA is AMAZING, loved it last night.  The Clown Shoes is new to me, will try tomorrow.
Not a big fan of Clown Shoes.  Tried a number a while back and found them very average at best.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 23, 2015, 03:19:26 PM
Picked up some brews over lunch:

The bastard looks good, the other two not so much.
The IPA is AMAZING, loved it last night.  The Clown Shoes is new to me, will try tomorrow.
Founders on the other hand puts out some stellar stuff!
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 23, 2015, 03:20:14 PM
Picked up some brews over lunch:

The bastard looks good, the other two not so much.
The IPA is AMAZING, loved it last night.  The Clown Shoes is new to me, will try tomorrow.
Not a big fan of Clown Shoes.  Tried a number a while back and found them very average at best.
They make some really funky ones, only 2 or 3 I would even consider trying.  This seemed like one of the most normal ones I could find!
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 23, 2015, 03:20:41 PM
Picked up some brews over lunch:

The bastard looks good, the other two not so much.
The IPA is AMAZING, loved it last night.  The Clown Shoes is new to me, will try tomorrow.
Founders on the other hand puts out some stellar stuff!
Agreed!  I am hoping to get my hands on the KBS - which should be coming out shortly...
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 23, 2015, 03:20:56 PM
I'm home, bloodwork done, got an AJF Enclave and a Flying Fish Dogtoberfest Marzen to rehydrate.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 03:36:45 PM
Sun is out at my house now and it is storming like a MoFo at the race track
All because of that update?
Yep, Apple Commies get shit done!  Beautiful here and still storming at the race track .  Must be all those fuck'n Eyetalians out there .
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 03:38:37 PM
I'm home, bloodwork done, got an AJF Enclave and a Flying Fish Dogtoberfest Marzen to rehydrate.
Good idea.

Sam Adams Octoberfest poured  and an Oliva V cut
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 03:39:47 PM
Phone upgrade seems to work fine, iPad next up.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 23, 2015, 04:02:55 PM
Afternoon whoeverisleft.  Rm 101 SA rob and coffee for a rainy Friday afternoon.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 04:03:19 PM
Closing Bell

DOW.  +163
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 04:03:54 PM
Afternoon whoeverisleft.  Rm 101 SA rob and coffee for a rainy Friday afternoon.
Afternoon Bean, V lit and the sun is out here.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 23, 2015, 04:06:16 PM
Phone upgrade seems to work fine, iPad next up.
I'm doing the iPad once I get home as well
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 04:14:06 PM
You Know, every damn Alpha Male alive has to tip his hat to Dean.  Woman breaks off the relationship but she still drops by for his fucking and sucking needs.

GIVE THAT MAN A DAMN SEAGAR!
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 23, 2015, 04:34:57 PM
You Know, every damn Alpha Male alive has to tip his hat to Dean.  Woman breaks off the relationship but she still drops by for his fucking and sucking needs.

GIVE THAT MAN A DAMN SEAGAR!
Gotta tip my hat for sure.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 04:43:57 PM
You Know, every damn Alpha Male alive has to tip his hat to Dean.  Woman breaks off the relationship but she still drops by for his fucking and sucking needs.

GIVE THAT MAN A DAMN SEAGAR!
Gotta tip my hat for sure.
That Old DAWG will hunt!
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 23, 2015, 04:44:44 PM
You Know, every damn Alpha Male alive has to tip his hat to Dean.  Woman breaks off the relationship but she still drops by for his fucking and sucking needs.

GIVE THAT MAN A DAMN SEAGAR!
Gotta tip my hat for sure.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFV1biHrOBU (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFV1biHrOBU)
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 04:49:04 PM
You Know, every damn Alpha Male alive has to tip his hat to Dean.  Woman breaks off the relationship but she still drops by for his fucking and sucking needs.

GIVE THAT MAN A DAMN SEAGAR!
Gotta tip my hat for sure.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFV1biHrOBU (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFV1biHrOBU)
LOL.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 05:03:52 PM
CB has not popped up on either site today somebody better check the funeral homes.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 05:04:58 PM
Holy Chit, damn turd floater just hit.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 23, 2015, 05:06:57 PM
Picked up some brews over lunch:

The bastard looks good, the other two not so much.
The IPA is AMAZING, loved it last night.  The Clown Shoes is new to me, will try tomorrow.
Not a big fan of Clown Shoes.  Tried a number a while back and found them very average at best.
They make some really funky ones, only 2 or 3 I would even consider trying.  This seemed like one of the most normal ones I could find!
Foo Foo beers!
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 23, 2015, 05:07:18 PM
CB has not popped up on either site today somebody better check the funeral homes.
GFY!
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 05:09:31 PM
CB has not popped up on either site today somebody better check the funeral homes.
GFY!
LMAO, I knew I could flush your ass out of hiding.  Fuk'n Lurker.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 23, 2015, 05:10:43 PM
My work day/week is finally over.  Only two actual days of work but I am worn out.  Time to commute down to the living room.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 05:12:05 PM
My work day/week is finally over.  Only two actual days of work but I am worn out.  Time to commute down to the living room.
Oh shit, don't fall down the steps!
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 23, 2015, 05:14:44 PM
My work day/week is finally over.  Only two actual days of work but I am worn out.  Time to commute down to the living room.
Put your shoes on.  Just sayin'...
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 23, 2015, 05:21:40 PM
So good to have folks looking out for you Tony!
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 23, 2015, 05:22:31 PM
Time to head out to dinner with the parents.  Later gentlemen.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 05:23:13 PM
Time to head out to dinner with the parents.  Later gentlemen.
Great thing to do, enjoy!
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 23, 2015, 05:24:33 PM
CB has not popped up on either site today somebody better check the funeral homes.
GFY!
LMAO, I knew I could flush your ass out of hiding.  Fuk'n Lurker.
Afternoon Tex.  Sitting back in your smoking jacket Percy?
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 05:27:05 PM
CB has not popped up on either site today somebody better check the funeral homes.
GFY!
LMAO, I knew I could flush your ass out of hiding.  Fuk'n Lurker.
Afternoon Tex.  Sitting back in your smoking jacket Percy?
Afternoon CB, something like that.  T-shirt and swim trunks.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 05:29:04 PM
Planning next year's trip to Little Cayman, think we are going to stay 10-12 days this time.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 23, 2015, 05:31:12 PM
Planning next year's trip to Little Cayman, think we are going to stay 10-12 days this time.
Musta had a really good time going back again and for longer.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 05:49:15 PM
Planning next year's trip to Little Cayman, think we are going to stay 10-12 days this time.
Musta had a really good time going back again and for longer.
So good we are thinking about building a house there to retire.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 05:51:38 PM
Thought for the evening:

Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off!
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 23, 2015, 05:54:21 PM
Time to head out to dinner with the parents.  Later gentlemen.
Give our best to Mom and Dad.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 23, 2015, 06:04:59 PM
Thought for the evening:

Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off!
Spontaneous disrobing?  Amazing!
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 06:05:15 PM
CyB lit
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: sfish on October 23, 2015, 06:11:40 PM
Picked up some brews over lunch:

The bastard looks good, the other two not so much.
The IPA is AMAZING, loved it last night.  The Clown Shoes is new to me, will try tomorrow.
Founders on the other hand puts out some stellar stuff!
On that note, try the REDANKULOUS, Imperial Red IPA
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 23, 2015, 06:13:46 PM
Picked up some brews over lunch:

The bastard looks good, the other two not so much.
The IPA is AMAZING, loved it last night.  The Clown Shoes is new to me, will try tomorrow.
Founders on the other hand puts out some stellar stuff!
On that note, try the REDANKULOUS, Imperial Red IPA
Evening Fish
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: sfish on October 23, 2015, 06:15:35 PM
Picked up some brews over lunch:

The bastard looks good, the other two not so much.
The IPA is AMAZING, loved it last night.  The Clown Shoes is new to me, will try tomorrow.
Founders on the other hand puts out some stellar stuff!
On that note, try the REDANKULOUS, Imperial Red IPA
Evening Fish
Evening Red, just popping in, my sister's coming over in a few for a visit
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 23, 2015, 06:19:46 PM
Picked up some brews over lunch:

The bastard looks good, the other two not so much.
The IPA is AMAZING, loved it last night.  The Clown Shoes is new to me, will try tomorrow.
Founders on the other hand puts out some stellar stuff!
On that note, try the REDANKULOUS, Imperial Red IPA
Evening Fish
Evening Red, just popping in, my sister's coming over in a few for a visit
Sister Fish!
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 23, 2015, 06:51:32 PM
Planning next year's trip to Little Cayman, think we are going to stay 10-12 days this time.
Musta had a really good time going back again and for longer.
So good we are thinking about building a house there to retire.
Damn, sounds like a plan to me!
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 23, 2015, 06:54:11 PM
It's Friday Night Lights time.  Hold down the fort, cb.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 23, 2015, 06:59:25 PM
It's Friday Night Lights time.  Hold down the fort, cb.
Are you ready for some football?  More than one game?
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 23, 2015, 08:20:25 PM
Thought for the evening:

Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off!
Nothing wrong with the beverage or the song!
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 23, 2015, 08:21:18 PM
Picked up some brews over lunch:

The bastard looks good, the other two not so much.
The IPA is AMAZING, loved it last night.  The Clown Shoes is new to me, will try tomorrow.
Founders on the other hand puts out some stellar stuff!
On that note, try the REDANKULOUS, Imperial Red IPA
Evening Fish
Evening Red, just popping in, my sister's coming over in a few for a visit
Is she bringing some beverages?
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 23, 2015, 08:44:06 PM
It's Friday Night Lights time.  Hold down the fort, cb.
Are you ready for some football?  More than one game?
No, just one game tonight.  This is for the high school team.  Two more games tomorrow.  We're tied in the 4th at 14.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 23, 2015, 09:05:04 PM
Watching Memphis and Tulsa, entertaining.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 23, 2015, 09:14:51 PM
It's Friday Night Lights time.  Hold down the fort, cb.
Are you ready for some football?  More than one game?
No, just one game tonight.  This is for the high school team.  Two more games tomorrow.  We're tied in the 4th at 14.
Game over!  We win 21-14!!!
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 23, 2015, 09:21:51 PM
It's Friday Night Lights time.  Hold down the fort, cb.
Are you ready for some football?  More than one game?
No, just one game tonight.  This is for the high school team.  Two more games tomorrow.  We're tied in the 4th at 14.
Recall those days.  Tim was a football player till he figured out that he jusy wasn't fast enough or big enough.  Oh, and never would be.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 23, 2015, 09:22:18 PM
It's Friday Night Lights time.  Hold down the fort, cb.
Are you ready for some football?  More than one game?
No, just one game tonight.  This is for the high school team.  Two more games tomorrow.  We're tied in the 4th at 14.
Game over!  We win 21-14!!!
Go, fight, win!
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 23, 2015, 09:46:32 PM
Watching Memphis and Tulsa, entertaining.
No defense.  How were Mom and Dad?
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 23, 2015, 10:42:39 PM
Let's go KC!
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 23, 2015, 10:46:24 PM
Let's go KC!
Wouldn't a game 7 be more interesting?
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 23, 2015, 11:14:37 PM
Let's go KC!
Wouldn't a game 7 be more interesting?
A delay of game is definitely NOT interesting.
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: sfish on October 23, 2015, 11:29:29 PM
Just won a box of EPC Oscuro on cbid, the size I wanted this time, $61
Title: Re: 10/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 23, 2015, 11:39:22 PM
Just won a box of EPC Oscuro on cbid, the size I wanted this time, $61
Congrats!  You're having a great week.