CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on October 02, 2015, 01:11:22 AM

Title: 10/2/2015
Post by: CigarBanter on October 02, 2015, 01:11:22 AM
Happy Friday, cigar enthusiasts!  Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about?  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 02, 2015, 01:43:44 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 02, 2015, 01:48:57 AM
Today is Friday, October 2, the 275th day of 2015. There are 90 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 02, 2015, 01:49:55 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On October 2, 1985, actor Rock Hudson, 59, died at his home in Beverly Hills, California, after battling AIDS.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 02, 2015, 01:50:26 AM
On this date:
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 02, 2015, 01:50:51 AM
In 1780, British spy John Andre was hanged in Tappan, New York, during the Revolutionary War.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 02, 2015, 01:51:30 AM
In 1835, the first battle of the Texas Revolution took place as American settlers fought Mexican soldiers near the Guadalupe River; the Mexicans ended up withdrawing.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 02, 2015, 01:51:56 AM
In 1890, comedian Groucho Marx was born Julius Marx in New York.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 02, 2015, 01:52:24 AM
In 1919, President Woodrow Wilson suffered a serious stroke at the White House that left him paralyzed on his left side.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 02, 2015, 01:52:53 AM
In 1939, the Benny Goodman Sextet (which included Lionel Hampton) made their first recording, "Flying Home," for Columbia.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 02, 2015, 01:53:31 AM
In 1944, German troops crushed the two-month-old Warsaw Uprising, during which a quarter of a million people had been killed.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 02, 2015, 01:54:02 AM
In 1955, the suspense anthology "Alfred Hitchcock Presents" premiered on CBS-TV.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 02, 2015, 01:54:31 AM
In 1967, Thurgood Marshall was sworn as an associate justice of the U.S. Supreme Court as the court opened its new term.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 02, 2015, 01:55:02 AM
In 1975, President Gerald R. Ford formally welcomed Japan's Emperor Hirohito to the United States during a ceremony on the South Lawn of the White House.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 02, 2015, 01:55:35 AM
In 1990, the Senate voted 90-9 to confirm the nomination of Judge David H. Souter to the Supreme Court.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 02, 2015, 01:56:13 AM
In 2002, the Washington D.C.-area sniper attacks began, setting off a frantic manhunt lasting three weeks. (John Allen Muhammad and Lee Boyd Malvo were finally arrested for 10 killings and three woundings; Muhammad was executed in 2009; Malvo was sentenced to life in prison.)
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 02, 2015, 01:56:39 AM
In 2009, the International Olympic Committee, meeting in Copenhagen, chose Rio de Janeiro to be the site of the 2016 Summer Olympics; Chicago was eliminated in the first round, despite a last-minute in-person appeal by President Barack Obama.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 02, 2015, 01:57:27 AM
Ten years ago: A tour boat, the Ethan allen, capsized on New York's Lake George, killing 20 elderly passengers. Playwright August Wilson died in Seattle at age 60. Actor-comedian Nipsey Russell died in New York at age 87.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 02, 2015, 01:58:21 AM
Five years ago: A coalition of progressive and civil rights groups marched by the thousands on the Lincoln Memorial in Washington D.C., pledging to support Democrats struggling to keep power on Capitol Hill.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 02, 2015, 01:59:00 AM
One year ago: President Barack Obama acknowledged his pivotal role in the midterm political campaign, arguing in a speech at Northwestern University that the November congressional elections were a referendum on his economic policies and blaming Republicans for blocking his efforts to boost wages and create more jobs. Hong Kong's embattled leader, Chief Executive Leung Chun-ying, refused demands by pro-democracy protesters to step down.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 02, 2015, 01:59:44 AM
Today's Birthdays: Country singer-musician Leon Rausch (Bob Wills and the Texas Playboys) is 88. Retired MLB All-Star Maury Wills is 83. Movie critic Rex Reed is 77. Singer-songwriter Don McLean is 70. Cajun/country singer Jo-el Sonnier (sahn-YAY') is 69. Actor Avery Brooks is 67. Fashion designer Donna Karan is 67. Photographer Annie Leibovitz is 66. Rock musician Mike Rutherford (Genesis, Mike & the Mechanics) is 65. Singer-actor Sting is 64. Actress Lorraine Bracco is 61. Country musician Greg Jennings (Restless Heart) is 61. Rock singer Phil Oakey (The Human League) is 60. Rhythm-and-blues singer Freddie Jackson is 57. Singer-producer Robbie Nevil is 57. Retro-soul singer James Hunter is 53. Former NFL quarterback Mark Rypien is 53. Rock musician Bud Gaugh (Sublime, Eyes Adrift) is 48. Folk-country singer Gillian Welch is 48. Country singer Kelly Willis is 47. Actor Joey Slotnick is 47. Rhythm-and-blues singer Dion Allen (Az Yet) is 45. Actress-talk show host Kelly Ripa (TV: "Live with Kelly and Michael") is 45. Singer Tiffany is 44. Rock singer Lene Nystrom is 42. Actor Efren Ramirez is 42. Rhythm-and-blues singer LaTocha Scott (Xscape) is 42. Gospel singer Mandisa (TV: "American Idol") is 39. Actress Brianna Brown is 36. Rock musician Mike Rodden (Hinder) is 33. Tennis player Marion Bartoli is 31. Actor Christopher Larkin is 28. Rock singer Brittany Howard (Alabama Shakes) is 27. Actress Samantha Barks is 25. Actress Elizabeth McLaughlin is 22.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 02, 2015, 02:00:17 AM
Thought for Today: "There's one way to find out if a man is honest — ask him. If he says 'yes' you know he is a crook." — Groucho Marx (1890-1977).
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 02, 2015, 02:01:17 AM
Sex Drive
-------------------------

A 97 year old man goes into his doctor's office and says,"Doc, I want my sex drive lowered."

"Sir", replied the doctor, "You're 97. Don't you think your sex drive
is all in your head?"

"You're darned right it is!" replied the old man. "That's why I want
it lowered!"

Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 02, 2015, 02:59:04 AM
Time to hit the road for work, enjoy your day guys.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 02, 2015, 03:53:33 AM
Morning, Chip.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 02, 2015, 04:56:54 AM
Sheesh time!
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 02, 2015, 04:57:10 AM
Morning, Chip.
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 05:30:40 AM
Morning LSU & Golf.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 05:33:13 AM
Jersey Boyz may miss the worst of Joaquin as the forecast track moves further east into the Central Atlantic.  South Caroilina may get the worst of it in the form of heavy rains with Charleston forecast to receive 12-18" of rain over the weekend.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 05:34:21 AM
Daily Deals don't have much to offer this morning.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 05:44:12 AM
Friday Off and a Forecast high temperature of 86 here today, nice!  Last pill this morning then hopefully stitches out at 1:00 then Beer Time about 4:00.  No more Ascot!

Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 02, 2015, 05:52:16 AM
Morning LSU & Golf.
Good morning Native.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 02, 2015, 05:53:49 AM
Friday Off and a Forecast high temperature of 86 here today, nice!  Last pill this morning then hopefully stitches out at 1:00 then Beer Time about 4:00.  No more Ascot!
Only supposed to reach 79° here today and with humidity in the low 30% range like yesterday it should be a great day here.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 02, 2015, 05:56:03 AM
Jersey Boyz may miss the worst of Joaquin as the forecast track moves further east into the Central Atlantic.  South Caroilina may get the worst of it in the form of heavy rains with Charleston forecast to receive 12-18" of rain over the weekend.
Good thing though, That bad of a hurricane going up the east coast would have been really expensive.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 05:59:54 AM
Friday Off and a Forecast high temperature of 86 here today, nice!  Last pill this morning then hopefully stitches out at 1:00 then Beer Time about 4:00.  No more Ascot!
Only supposed to reach 79° here today and with humidity in the low 30% range like yesterday it should be a great day here.
Wow, I did not know the humidity ever got that low there.  Very Nice!
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 06:00:51 AM
Jersey Boyz may miss the worst of Joaquin as the forecast track moves further east into the Central Atlantic.  South Caroilina may get the worst of it in the form of heavy rains with Charleston forecast to receive 12-18" of rain over the weekend.
Good thing though, That bad of a hurricane going up the east coast would have been really expensive.
For sure!  That much rain in Charleston will do huge amounts of damage there.

Picture in Downtown Charleston, schools and all City/County Offices closed today.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 02, 2015, 06:08:57 AM
Jersey Boyz may miss the worst of Joaquin as the forecast track moves further east into the Central Atlantic.  South Caroilina may get the worst of it in the form of heavy rains with Charleston forecast to receive 12-18" of rain over the weekend.
Good thing though, That bad of a hurricane going up the east coast would have been really expensive.
For sure!  That much rain in Charleston will do huge amounts of damage there.

Picture in Downtown Charleston, schools and all City/County Offices closed today.
Sheesh!
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 06:25:25 AM
We got to deal with 75,000 extra dope-heads in town for a week starting today with the Austin City Limits music festival.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 02, 2015, 06:37:44 AM
We got to deal with 75,000 extra dope-heads in town for a week starting today with the Austin City Limits music festival.
Good luck with that, I am sure the police were told to just ignore the poor misguided youth attending.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 06:45:45 AM
We got to deal with 75,000 extra dope-heads in town for a week starting today with the Austin City Limits music festival.
Good luck with that, I am sure the police were told to just ignore the poor misguided youth attending.
The cops are licking their chops for DUI revenue but otherwise don't much give a chit what goes on.  EMS crews are the ones that really suffer from the mess.

Sad thing is, the bulk of them are not really youth.

Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on October 02, 2015, 07:03:46 AM
INGLIS (FOX 13) - One person continues to fight for his life Friday morning, but three others are dead following a tragic shooting in north Florida Thursday evening.

Deputies said it happened just after 6 p.m. at a home on Highway 40 West in Levy County (just north of Citrus County) across the street from the Inglis Town Hall.
The shooter has been identified as 57-year-old Walter A. Tyson. His victims include his wife, Patricia A. Tyson; a man said to be her boyfriend, Otis Ray Bean; and a Good Samaritan who was just trying to help, 68-year-old Walter Scott Terhune.Emergency dispatch routed all available first responders to the Town Hall area at 6:10 p.m. after receiving several 911 calls about an active shooter in the area.

An ambulance crew was the first to arrive, and reportedly found two men, Bean and Terhune, on the ground.

Officials said Bean, who was shot first, was still alive. Terhune, however, had already passed away.

Witnesses later told officials that Terhune was withdrawing money from the ATM at the bank across the street when Bean was shot. They said Terhune saw a group of kids playing behind Town Hall and, being the decorated war veteran he was, he ran across the street to confront Tyson and get the children to safety.

That’s when officials say Tyson turned the gun on him, and killed him.

The ambulance rushed Bean to the hospital as a second crew of first responders- a U.S. Marshal's task force made up of Citrus County Sheriff’s Office deputies, Levy County Sheriff’s Office deputies and FDLE officials- arrived and surrounded the home.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on October 02, 2015, 07:06:33 AM
good morning guys. the shooting was happening in front of where our meeting is as we were setting up last night.

Short Story and coffee here.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: sfish on October 02, 2015, 07:09:59 AM
Daily Deals don't have much to offer this morning.
Interesting "Build your own sampler" email special from Cigar.com. Good selections, 10/$39.99 but no free shipping
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 07:10:16 AM
good morning guys. the shooting was happening in front of where our meeting is as we were setting up last night.

Short Story and coffee here.
Morning Dean, wild night in Inglis.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: sfish on October 02, 2015, 07:10:43 AM
Daily Deals don't have much to offer this morning.
Interesting "Build your own sampler" email special from Cigar.com. Good selections, 10/$39.99 but no free shipping
http://www.cigar.com/specials/pick-group/custom-sampler/
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 07:10:58 AM
Morning Not Really Surfing Fish
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 07:13:50 AM
Daily Deals don't have much to offer this morning.
Interesting "Build your own sampler" email special from Cigar.com. Good selections, 10/$39.99 but no free shipping
Blues 10/$40 and No FS - does not pass the Bean smell test.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Ogie on October 02, 2015, 07:25:11 AM
Daily Deals don't have much to offer this morning.
Interesting "Build your own sampler" email special from Cigar.com. Good selections, 10/$39.99 but no free shipping
SHFR5A works at checkout.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 02, 2015, 07:26:40 AM
good morning guys. the shooting was happening in front of where our meeting is as we were setting up last night.

Short Story and coffee here.
Sounds pretty intense.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 02, 2015, 07:28:25 AM
Daily Deals don't have much to offer this morning.
Interesting "Build your own sampler" email special from Cigar.com. Good selections, 10/$39.99 but no free shipping
SHFR5A works at checkout.
Should've known that would get Ogie out of the woodwork.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: sfish on October 02, 2015, 07:28:32 AM
Daily Deals don't have much to offer this morning.
Interesting "Build your own sampler" email special from Cigar.com. Good selections, 10/$39.99 but no free shipping
Blues 10/$40 and No FS - does not pass the Bean smell test.
Few do
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 07:29:39 AM
Today Is:

National Taco Day
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 07:30:05 AM
Daily Deals don't have much to offer this morning.
Interesting "Build your own sampler" email special from Cigar.com. Good selections, 10/$39.99 but no free shipping
Blues 10/$40 and No FS - does not pass the Bean smell test.
Few do
That would be Very True!
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 07:30:58 AM
Daily Deals don't have much to offer this morning.
Interesting "Build your own sampler" email special from Cigar.com. Good selections, 10/$39.99 but no free shipping
SHFR5A works at checkout.
Good Morning Ogie!  As always thanks for your help.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on October 02, 2015, 07:34:16 AM
good morning guys. the shooting was happening in front of where our meeting is as we were setting up last night.

Short Story and coffee here.
Sounds pretty intense.
I was surprised how many people tried walking up to see what was going on. one lady was heard to say that she wanted to see someone get shot. it could have been her.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: sfish on October 02, 2015, 07:38:52 AM
So listen to this shit:

I was on CBid last night trying to win a box of Tabak Especiales for my BIL (which I won). I also bid on a 5-pack of Room 101 MCII Roxxo, I was outbid late by this douche:

   1. DG of Ewing, NJ
1 unit, 7 hours ago   $13.00/ea
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 07:40:46 AM
So listen to this shit:

I was on CBid last night trying to win a box of Tabak Especiales for my BIL (which I won). I also bid on a 5-pack of Room 101 MCII Roxxo, I was outbid late by this douche:

   1. DG of Ewing, NJ
1 unit, 7 hours ago   $13.00/ea
NO, could not be..........
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2015, 07:40:55 AM
Daily Deals don't have much to offer this morning.
Interesting "Build your own sampler" email special from Cigar.com. Good selections, 10/$39.99 but no free shipping
SHFR5A works at checkout.
Enablin' Ogie says No Excuses!
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2015, 07:42:34 AM
So listen to this shit:

I was on CBid last night trying to win a box of Tabak Especiales for my BIL (which I won). I also bid on a 5-pack of Room 101 MCII Roxxo, I was outbid late by this douche:

   1. DG of Ewing, NJ
1 unit, 7 hours ago   $13.00/ea
::)   :-[    Glad you won the Tabak's......
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: sfish on October 02, 2015, 07:42:42 AM
good morning guys. the shooting was happening in front of where our meeting is as we were setting up last night.

Short Story and coffee here.
Sounds pretty intense.
I was surprised how many people tried walking up to see what was going on. one lady was heard to say that she wanted to see someone get shot. it could have been her.
Good way to get capped
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2015, 07:44:08 AM
Today Is:

National Taco Day
What's a Nacho to do?
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: sfish on October 02, 2015, 07:52:11 AM
So listen to this shit:

I was on CBid last night trying to win a box of Tabak Especiales for my BIL (which I won). I also bid on a 5-pack of Room 101 MCII Roxxo, I was outbid late by this douche:

   1. DG of Ewing, NJ
1 unit, 7 hours ago   $13.00/ea
NO, could not be..........
Indeed it was...I'd expect it from the likes of Tony, but Dave? For shame!!
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 02, 2015, 07:53:01 AM
So listen to this shit:

I was on CBid last night trying to win a box of Tabak Especiales for my BIL (which I won). I also bid on a 5-pack of Room 101 MCII Roxxo, I was outbid late by this douche:

   1. DG of Ewing, NJ
1 unit, 7 hours ago   $13.00/ea
That is a nice price.  We're so sad that you missed out, biebs.  Heartbroken.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: sfish on October 02, 2015, 07:53:31 AM
So listen to this shit:

I was on CBid last night trying to win a box of Tabak Especiales for my BIL (which I won). I also bid on a 5-pack of Room 101 MCII Roxxo, I was outbid late by this douche:

   1. DG of Ewing, NJ
1 unit, 7 hours ago   $13.00/ea
::)   :-[    Glad you won the Tabak's......
Ha! Me too, the roxxos are going cheap lately though (not as cheap as I had them)
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: sfish on October 02, 2015, 07:54:30 AM
So listen to this shit:

I was on CBid last night trying to win a box of Tabak Especiales for my BIL (which I won). I also bid on a 5-pack of Room 101 MCII Roxxo, I was outbid late by this douche:

   1. DG of Ewing, NJ
1 unit, 7 hours ago   $13.00/ea
That is a nice price.  We're so sad that you missed out, biebs.  Heartbroken.
They've been going pretty low so I was curious where they closed...then I saw I'd been betrayed!
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 02, 2015, 07:54:32 AM
So listen to this shit:

I was on CBid last night trying to win a box of Tabak Especiales for my BIL (which I won). I also bid on a 5-pack of Room 101 MCII Roxxo, I was outbid late by this douche:

   1. DG of Ewing, NJ
1 unit, 7 hours ago   $13.00/ea
::)   :-[    Glad you won the Tabak's......
LALTS
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: sfish on October 02, 2015, 07:55:21 AM
So listen to this shit:

I was on CBid last night trying to win a box of Tabak Especiales for my BIL (which I won). I also bid on a 5-pack of Room 101 MCII Roxxo, I was outbid late by this douche:

   1. DG of Ewing, NJ
1 unit, 7 hours ago   $13.00/ea
::)   :-[    Glad you won the Tabak's......
$70 for a box of the corona dulce, excellent price
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: sfish on October 02, 2015, 07:56:12 AM
So listen to this shit:

I was on CBid last night trying to win a box of Tabak Especiales for my BIL (which I won). I also bid on a 5-pack of Room 101 MCII Roxxo, I was outbid late by this douche:

   1. DG of Ewing, NJ
1 unit, 7 hours ago   $13.00/ea
::)   :-[    Glad you won the Tabak's......
LALTS
I don't see the humor
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2015, 07:59:30 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Bean and PissyFishy.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2015, 08:01:08 AM
So listen to this shit:

I was on CBid last night trying to win a box of Tabak Especiales for my BIL (which I won). I also bid on a 5-pack of Room 101 MCII Roxxo, I was outbid late by this douche:

   1. DG of Ewing, NJ
1 unit, 7 hours ago   $13.00/ea
That is a nice price.  We're so sad that you missed out, biebs.  Heartbroken.
They've been going pretty low so I was curious where they closed...then I saw I'd been betrayed!
Hey, it was late, I just got in after a long day, long flight and long drive.  I wasn't paying attention.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: sfish on October 02, 2015, 08:01:18 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Bean and PissyFishy.
Morning PullTheRugOutFromUnderaFellowNJGuyAtTheLastMinuteButIt'sOKBecauseYou'veGivenMeMoreCigarsThanICanCountDave!
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 02, 2015, 08:01:41 AM
So listen to this shit:

I was on CBid last night trying to win a box of Tabak Especiales for my BIL (which I won). I also bid on a 5-pack of Room 101 MCII Roxxo, I was outbid late by this douche:

   1. DG of Ewing, NJ
1 unit, 7 hours ago   $13.00/ea
::)   :-[    Glad you won the Tabak's......
LALTS
I don't see the humor
Yeah, I can imagine.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: sfish on October 02, 2015, 08:02:30 AM
So listen to this shit:

I was on CBid last night trying to win a box of Tabak Especiales for my BIL (which I won). I also bid on a 5-pack of Room 101 MCII Roxxo, I was outbid late by this douche:

   1. DG of Ewing, NJ
1 unit, 7 hours ago   $13.00/ea
That is a nice price.  We're so sad that you missed out, biebs.  Heartbroken.
They've been going pretty low so I was curious where they closed...then I saw I'd been betrayed!
Hey, it was late, I just got in after a long day, long flight and long drive.  I wasn't paying attention.
I understand you not recognizing my name - SF of Whitehouse Station, NJ!
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 02, 2015, 08:05:05 AM
Hey Dave, good job scoring those 101s at a great price!
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 02, 2015, 08:05:45 AM
So listen to this shit:

I was on CBid last night trying to win a box of Tabak Especiales for my BIL (which I won). I also bid on a 5-pack of Room 101 MCII Roxxo, I was outbid late by this douche:

   1. DG of Ewing, NJ
1 unit, 7 hours ago   $13.00/ea
That is a nice price.  We're so sad that you missed out, biebs.  Heartbroken.
They've been going pretty low so I was curious where they closed...then I saw I'd been betrayed!
Hey, it was late, I just got in after a long day, long flight and long drive.  I wasn't paying attention.
Speaking of long flight, I hope TxDave didn't jinx it yesterday.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 02, 2015, 08:06:36 AM
Hey Dave, good job scoring those 101s at a great price!
Indeed.  PissyFishy can go smoke a Tabak.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2015, 08:06:47 AM
So listen to this shit:

I was on CBid last night trying to win a box of Tabak Especiales for my BIL (which I won). I also bid on a 5-pack of Room 101 MCII Roxxo, I was outbid late by this douche:

   1. DG of Ewing, NJ
1 unit, 7 hours ago   $13.00/ea
That is a nice price.  We're so sad that you missed out, biebs.  Heartbroken.
They've been going pretty low so I was curious where they closed...then I saw I'd been betrayed!
Hey, it was late, I just got in after a long day, long flight and long drive.  I wasn't paying attention.
I understand you not recognizing my name - SF of Whitehouse Station, NJ!
That of course assumes I looked at anything but the price.
Stop by with the $13 next week, I'll give 'em to ya.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2015, 08:10:08 AM
So listen to this shit:

I was on CBid last night trying to win a box of Tabak Especiales for my BIL (which I won). I also bid on a 5-pack of Room 101 MCII Roxxo, I was outbid late by this douche:

   1. DG of Ewing, NJ
1 unit, 7 hours ago   $13.00/ea
That is a nice price.  We're so sad that you missed out, biebs.  Heartbroken.
They've been going pretty low so I was curious where they closed...then I saw I'd been betrayed!
Hey, it was late, I just got in after a long day, long flight and long drive.  I wasn't paying attention.
Speaking of long flight, I hope TxDave didn't jinx it yesterday.
Nope, slight ground hold issued from Newark, but they made up the time and actually got in 10 min. early.  Must be the new kinder, gentler United.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: sfish on October 02, 2015, 08:15:40 AM
Hey Dave, good job scoring those 101s at a great price!
CNS, jackass!
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 08:22:45 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Bean and PissyFishy.
Morning PullTheRugOutFromUnderaFellowNJGuyAtTheLastMinuteButIt'sOKBecauseYou'veGivenMeMoreCigarsThanICanCountDave!
:o
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 08:24:25 AM
So listen to this shit:

I was on CBid last night trying to win a box of Tabak Especiales for my BIL (which I won). I also bid on a 5-pack of Room 101 MCII Roxxo, I was outbid late by this douche:

   1. DG of Ewing, NJ
1 unit, 7 hours ago   $13.00/ea
That is a nice price.  We're so sad that you missed out, biebs.  Heartbroken.
They've been going pretty low so I was curious where they closed...then I saw I'd been betrayed!
Hey, it was late, I just got in after a long day, long flight and long drive.  I wasn't paying attention.
Speaking of long flight, I hope TxDave didn't jinx it yesterday.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 08:25:09 AM
Morning OutBid Dave
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2015, 08:25:25 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Bean and PissyFishy.
Morning PullTheRugOutFromUnderaFellowNJGuyAtTheLastMinuteButIt'sOKBecauseYou'veGivenMeMoreCigarsThanICanCountDave!
:o
Don't worry, Tony and his pal have been working on a new functionality for the banter to store all our aliases.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 08:27:53 AM
@C-Bid Dave.  Clemson 1.5 pt favorite this morning
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 08:28:30 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Bean and PissyFishy.
Morning PullTheRugOutFromUnderaFellowNJGuyAtTheLastMinuteButIt'sOKBecauseYou'veGivenMeMoreCigarsThanICanCountDave!
:o
Don't worry, Tony and his pal have been working on a new functionality for the banter to store all our aliases.
Tony, WTF is that?
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2015, 08:34:18 AM
@C-Bid Dave.  Clemson 1.5 pt favorite this morning
Just wish it wasn't going to be played in a monsoon.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 08:35:24 AM
NFL Goes A Month Without A Single Arrest - First time since 2009,
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 08:37:32 AM
@C-Bid Dave.  Clemson 1.5 pt favorite this morning
Just wish it wasn't going to be played in a monsoon.
That will likely be an issue.  Boy said it was raining so hard in Georgetown and Myrtle Beach he could not hardly see the road going to work.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: sfish on October 02, 2015, 08:37:39 AM
Famous is one of the "Unucky 13" this year for the Monsters
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 08:40:20 AM
Famous is one of the "Unucky 13" this year for the Monsters
Whatever that means ???
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2015, 08:44:49 AM
Hey Fishy....

Quick-ie: Room 101 LE Master Three Roxxo - 5-PackLot #2123776
...ends today, no bids yet.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 02, 2015, 08:47:22 AM
Hey Fishy....

Quick-ie: Room 101 LE Master Three Roxxo - 5-PackLot #2123776
...ends today, no bids yet.
I'm gonna bid, but I'll wait until he does.  8)
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2015, 08:47:42 AM
5-Pack: CLE Tatascan Robusto PrensadoLot #2122106

Haven't heard talk of this one by CLE....
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2015, 08:48:28 AM
Hey Fishy....

Quick-ie: Room 101 LE Master Three Roxxo - 5-PackLot #2123776
...ends today, no bids yet.
I'm gonna bid, but I'll wait until he does.  8)
Maybe I should bid first so he can feel good bidding over me.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 08:49:25 AM
Hey Fishy....

Quick-ie: Room 101 LE Master Three Roxxo - 5-PackLot #2123776
...ends today, no bids yet.
YET ???
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 02, 2015, 08:53:31 AM
Hey Fishy....

Quick-ie: Room 101 LE Master Three Roxxo - 5-PackLot #2123776
...ends today, no bids yet.
YET ???
It's got one now. Not from me, someone else.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 02, 2015, 08:53:52 AM
Hey Fishy....

Quick-ie: Room 101 LE Master Three Roxxo - 5-PackLot #2123776
...ends today, no bids yet.
YET ???
It's got one now. Not from me, someone else.
Wish it had been me, though, cause that would've been funnier.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2015, 09:00:31 AM
Hey Fishy....

Quick-ie: Room 101 LE Master Three Roxxo - 5-PackLot #2123776
...ends today, no bids yet.
YET ???
It's got one now. Not from me, someone else.
Wish it had been me, though, cause that would've been funnier.
Indeed
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: sfish on October 02, 2015, 09:00:31 AM
Famous is one of the "Unucky 13" this year for the Monsters
Whatever that means ???
One of the 13 shops to get the 2015 Tat Monster this year
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: sfish on October 02, 2015, 09:01:11 AM
Hey Fishy....

Quick-ie: Room 101 LE Master Three Roxxo - 5-PackLot #2123776
...ends today, no bids yet.
YET ???
It's got one now. Not from me, someone else.
Wish it had been me, though, cause that would've been funnier.
Keep trying, you'll get there some day  ;)
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: sfish on October 02, 2015, 09:01:50 AM
Hey Fishy....

Quick-ie: Room 101 LE Master Three Roxxo - 5-PackLot #2123776
...ends today, no bids yet.
I want the MCIIs  >:(
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 02, 2015, 09:04:15 AM
Hey Fishy....

Quick-ie: Room 101 LE Master Three Roxxo - 5-PackLot #2123776
...ends today, no bids yet.
I want the MCIIs  >:(
I hear Dave may have some incoming.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 02, 2015, 09:04:25 AM
Good mornin gents!
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 09:05:22 AM
Good mornin gents!
WTF you been, are you really Tony's new roommate ?
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 09:06:30 AM
Hey Fishy....

Quick-ie: Room 101 LE Master Three Roxxo - 5-PackLot #2123776
...ends today, no bids yet.
I want the MCIIs  >:(
I hear Dave may have some incoming.
Or he could always get you some with the employee discount at Atlantic, no FS though.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 02, 2015, 09:08:49 AM
Hey Fishy....

Quick-ie: Room 101 LE Master Three Roxxo - 5-PackLot #2123776
...ends today, no bids yet.
I want the MCIIs  >:(
I know a guy selling the Sucios for $105/20 and the Mutante for $100/20 - want me to reach out?
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 09:08:58 AM
I am about ready to just send future Cigar King Special Emails to the spam file.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 02, 2015, 09:09:28 AM
Good mornin gents!
WTF you been, are you really Tony's new roommate ?
Haha, been in Sioux Falls for the week with the team, back in Fargo next week, and then back in Sioux Falls the week after.  How's it been goin?
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 09:09:49 AM
Hey Fishy....

Quick-ie: Room 101 LE Master Three Roxxo - 5-PackLot #2123776
...ends today, no bids yet.
I want the MCIIs  >:(
I know a guy selling the Sucios for $105/20 and the Mutante for $100/20 - want me to reach out?
How much is the shipping from Mexico?
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 09:12:04 AM
Good mornin gents!
WTF you been, are you really Tony's new roommate ?
Haha, been in Sioux Falls for the week with the team, back in Fargo next week, and then back in Sioux Falls the week after.  How's it been goin?
Going well, thought you fell off the earth and Sioux Falls would be close to that.

"the Team". :o Whoops you have fallen into the commie corporate trap! :(
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 02, 2015, 09:13:13 AM
Hey Fishy....

Quick-ie: Room 101 LE Master Three Roxxo - 5-PackLot #2123776
...ends today, no bids yet.
I want the MCIIs  >:(
I know a guy selling the Sucios for $105/20 and the Mutante for $100/20 - want me to reach out?
How much is the shipping from Mexico?
He's an SnS guy who owns a B&M, Tobacco Leaf in MD
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 02, 2015, 09:13:35 AM
Good mornin gents!
WTF you been, are you really Tony's new roommate ?
Haha, been in Sioux Falls for the week with the team, back in Fargo next week, and then back in Sioux Falls the week after.  How's it been goin?
Going well, thought you fell off the earth and Sioux Falls would be close to that.

"the Team". :o Whoops you have fallen into the commie corporate trap! :(
LALTS - well that's the easiest way to say it, lol
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 02, 2015, 09:17:04 AM
Today Is:

National Taco Day
Im in!
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2015, 09:17:27 AM
Hey Fishy....

Quick-ie: Room 101 LE Master Three Roxxo - 5-PackLot #2123776
...ends today, no bids yet.
I want the MCIIs  >:(
I hear Dave may have some incoming.
He'll be sitting on my front steps next Friday... ???
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 02, 2015, 09:18:06 AM
Good morning and happy Friday to all.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 09:18:31 AM
Good mornin gents!
WTF you been, are you really Tony's new roommate ?
Haha, been in Sioux Falls for the week with the team, back in Fargo next week, and then back in Sioux Falls the week after.  How's it been goin?
Going well, thought you fell off the earth and Sioux Falls would be close to that.

"the Team". :o Whoops you have fallen into the commie corporate trap! :(
LALTS - well that's the easiest way to say it, lol
LMAO, I get so Fuk'n tired of hearing that bullshit phrase around my office!
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 02, 2015, 09:18:43 AM
Good morning and happy Friday to all.
Happy Friday roomie!
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2015, 09:18:46 AM
Famous is one of the "Unucky 13" this year for the Monsters
Whatever that means ???
One of the 13 shops to get the 2015 Tat Monster this year
...to get 2015 Tat Monster dress boxes you mean.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 09:19:44 AM
Good morning and happy Friday to all.
Morning Friend of Charlie, do we know you or are you new around here? ;)
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2015, 09:20:18 AM
I am about ready to just send future Cigar King Special Emails to the spam file.
Just not so special.... :P
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2015, 09:21:15 AM
Good mornin gents!
WTF you been, are you really Tony's new roommate ?
Haha, been in Sioux Falls for the week with the team, back in Fargo next week, and then back in Sioux Falls the week after.  How's it been goin?
So don't they have internet in Sioux Falls?
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 02, 2015, 09:21:17 AM
Good morning and happy Friday to all.
Happy Friday roomie!
Have you been here this whole time?  By the way, my roomie is back in two weeks.  I'll have to find him an empty office because this isn't working for me.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 09:21:32 AM
I am about ready to just send future Cigar King Special Emails to the spam file.
Just not so special.... :P
Rocky Patels are definitely not so special and when a decent cigar the special,is rarely special
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 02, 2015, 09:22:09 AM
Famous is one of the "Unucky 13" this year for the Monsters
Whatever that means ???
One of the 13 shops to get the 2015 Tat Monster this year
...to get 2015 Tat Monster dress boxes you mean.
I got on 3 lists, hoping at least 1 turns out.  I am in the top 31 for one of them, around 20ish, and above 31 in the others. :(
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 09:22:30 AM
Good morning and happy Friday to all.
Happy Friday roomie!
Have you been here this whole time?  By the way, my roomie is back in two weeks.  I'll have to find him an empty office because this isn't working for me.
I can imagine that being a major issue for your lifestyle!
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2015, 09:22:54 AM
Morning YellowStar and Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 02, 2015, 09:23:08 AM
Good mornin gents!
WTF you been, are you really Tony's new roommate ?
Haha, been in Sioux Falls for the week with the team, back in Fargo next week, and then back in Sioux Falls the week after.  How's it been goin?
So don't they have internet in Sioux Falls?
It's horse and buggy type shit around here
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 02, 2015, 09:23:11 AM
Good morning and happy Friday to all.
Morning Friend of Charlie, do we know you or are you new around here? ;)
Both.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2015, 09:23:32 AM
Good morning and happy Friday to all.
Happy Friday roomie!
Have you been here this whole time?  By the way, my roomie is back in two weeks.  I'll have to find him an empty office because this isn't working for me.
With the layoffs that shouldn't be too hard.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 02, 2015, 09:23:51 AM
Good morning and happy Friday to all.
Happy Friday roomie!
Have you been here this whole time?  By the way, my roomie is back in two weeks.  I'll have to find him an empty office because this isn't working for me.
LALTS!
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2015, 09:25:29 AM
Sleep through the flip this morning Uncle Tony or still out drinking with your new BFF?
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 02, 2015, 09:25:35 AM
Morning YellowStar and Mr. Mayor.
Hello, Dave.  Where are we with our next NJ Herf?
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 02, 2015, 09:27:21 AM
Good morning and happy Friday to all.
Happy Friday roomie!
Have you been here this whole time?  By the way, my roomie is back in two weeks.  I'll have to find him an empty office because this isn't working for me.
With the layoffs that shouldn't be too hard.
That's not true because they have been giving people at least 90 days notice (which is nice) but that means everyone is still physically here.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 02, 2015, 09:27:54 AM
Sleep through the flip this morning Uncle Tony or still out drinking with your new BFF?
Slept through it.  Only shared some drinks on Tuesday.  Lots of family obligations after work all week.  More of the same this evening.  Does making me want all the weekend games to be rained out make me a scumbag?
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 02, 2015, 09:31:00 AM
The important thing was that I beat Chip to the flip.  Just sayin'.  Even if only just barely.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 02, 2015, 09:32:14 AM
Woohoo, PWMFAO!!!!
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 09:32:53 AM
Sleep through the flip this morning Uncle Tony or still out drinking with your new BFF?
Slept through it.  Only shared some drinks on Tuesday.  Lots of family obligations after work all week.  More of the same this evening.  Does making me want all the weekend games to be rained out make me a scumbag?
No, you may be a scumbag but that wish is not the reason! ;)
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 09:34:10 AM
DOW.    -205
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 09:38:08 AM
Woohoo, PWMFAO!!!!
You have joined the Big 12!!!  Congratulations
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 09:39:32 AM
Time to walk the dogs.  Nice and cool here this morning.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 02, 2015, 09:49:25 AM
Geez, do a little bit of work and suddenly I'm 3 pages behind. At least I didn't really miss anything. :)
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 02, 2015, 10:12:14 AM
Sleep through the flip this morning Uncle Tony or still out drinking with your new BFF?
Slept through it.  Only shared some drinks on Tuesday.  Lots of family obligations after work all week.  More of the same this evening.  Does making me want all the weekend games to be rained out make me a scumbag?
No, you may be a scumbag but that wish is not the reason! ;)
We're on the same page then.  Thanks.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2015, 10:13:44 AM
Morning YellowStar and Mr. Mayor.
Hello, Dave.  Where are we with our next NJ Herf?
Up to availability of you and Fishy.  Don't think his schedule aligns with Tues./Thurs.  If you guys can agree on some time then I can schedule accordingly.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2015, 10:15:32 AM
Sleep through the flip this morning Uncle Tony or still out drinking with your new BFF?
Slept through it.  Only shared some drinks on Tuesday.  Lots of family obligations after work all week.  More of the same this evening.  Does making me want all the weekend games to be rained out make me a scumbag?
No, you may be a scumbag but that wish is not the reason! ;)
+1
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 10:17:43 AM
WAHOOO!  Warden asked me if it would interfere with my plans if she went on an all day shopping trip with her friends tomorrow!!!!  Oh my dear I will be lonely but sure go ahead I don't want to deprive you of such fun.   OK then she will plan to go.    WAHOOOOOO, WHISKY,  FOOTBALL AND CIGARS!
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 02, 2015, 10:18:21 AM
Morning YellowStar and Mr. Mayor.
Hello, Dave.  Where are we with our next NJ Herf?
Up to availability of you and Fishy.  Don't think his schedule aligns with Tues./Thurs.  If you guys can agree on some time then I can schedule accordingly.
Just make sure it's after you get the cbid order.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 02, 2015, 10:18:39 AM
WAHOOO!  Warden asked me if it would interfere with my plans if she went on an all day shopping trip with her friends tomorrow!!!!  Oh my dear I will be lonely but sure go ahead I don't want to deprive you of such fun.   OK then she will plan to go.    WAHOOOOOO, WHISKY,  FOOTBALL AND CIGARS!
Sounds like a good plan to me.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: sfish on October 02, 2015, 10:28:33 AM
WAHOOO!  Warden asked me if it would interfere with my plans if she went on an all day shopping trip with her friends tomorrow!!!!  Oh my dear I will be lonely but sure go ahead I don't want to deprive you of such fun.   OK then she will plan to go.    WAHOOOOOO, WHISKY,  FOOTBALL AND CIGARS!
Careful! Sounds like a trap
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: sfish on October 02, 2015, 10:29:10 AM
Morning YellowStar and Mr. Mayor.
Hello, Dave.  Where are we with our next NJ Herf?
Up to availability of you and Fishy.  Don't think his schedule aligns with Tues./Thurs.  If you guys can agree on some time then I can schedule accordingly.
Just make sure it's after you get the cbid order.
Those Roxxos are dead to me!
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 02, 2015, 10:30:56 AM
WAHOOO!  Warden asked me if it would interfere with my plans if she went on an all day shopping trip with her friends tomorrow!!!!  Oh my dear I will be lonely but sure go ahead I don't want to deprive you of such fun.   OK then she will plan to go.    WAHOOOOOO, WHISKY,  FOOTBALL AND CIGARS!
Careful! Sounds like a trap
(http://www.herloyalsons.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/itsatrap.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2015, 10:33:27 AM
Morning YellowStar and Mr. Mayor.
Hello, Dave.  Where are we with our next NJ Herf?
Up to availability of you and Fishy.  Don't think his schedule aligns with Tues./Thurs.  If you guys can agree on some time then I can schedule accordingly.
Just make sure it's after you get the cbid order.
Those Roxxos are dead to me!
Don't get all huffy now.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: sfish on October 02, 2015, 10:38:25 AM
Morning YellowStar and Mr. Mayor.
Hello, Dave.  Where are we with our next NJ Herf?
Up to availability of you and Fishy.  Don't think his schedule aligns with Tues./Thurs.  If you guys can agree on some time then I can schedule accordingly.
Just make sure it's after you get the cbid order.
Those Roxxos are dead to me!
Don't get all huffy now.
It's one of the things I do best
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 02, 2015, 10:44:08 AM
Morning YellowStar and Mr. Mayor.
Hello, Dave.  Where are we with our next NJ Herf?
Up to availability of you and Fishy.  Don't think his schedule aligns with Tues./Thurs.  If you guys can agree on some time then I can schedule accordingly.
Just make sure it's after you get the cbid order.
Those Roxxos are dead to me!
Don't get all huffy now.
It's one of the only things I do best moderately well.
Fixed.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: sfish on October 02, 2015, 10:44:53 AM
Morning YellowStar and Mr. Mayor.
Hello, Dave.  Where are we with our next NJ Herf?
Up to availability of you and Fishy.  Don't think his schedule aligns with Tues./Thurs.  If you guys can agree on some time then I can schedule accordingly.
Just make sure it's after you get the cbid order.
Those Roxxos are dead to me!
Don't get all huffy now.
It's one of the only things I do best moderately well.
Fixed.
DC,NS
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 02, 2015, 10:46:58 AM
G'Morning, Fellas. Happy Friday
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: sfish on October 02, 2015, 10:47:35 AM
Morning YellowStar and Mr. Mayor.
Hello, Dave.  Where are we with our next NJ Herf?
Up to availability of you and Fishy.  Don't think his schedule aligns with Tues./Thurs.  If you guys can agree on some time then I can schedule accordingly.
Just make sure it's after you get the cbid order.
Those Roxxos are dead to me!
Don't get all huffy now.
Room 101 LE Master Two Roxxo - 5-Pack
Quick-ies   1   $16.00   Recently Closed   Outbid!
Bid $10.00 on 1 unit
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: sfish on October 02, 2015, 10:48:28 AM
G'Morning, Fellas. Happy Friday
Don't G'Morning Fellas me, Buster!
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 02, 2015, 10:48:34 AM
Morning YellowStar and Mr. Mayor.
Hello, Dave.  Where are we with our next NJ Herf?
Up to availability of you and Fishy.  Don't think his schedule aligns with Tues./Thurs.  If you guys can agree on some time then I can schedule accordingly.
Just make sure it's after you get the cbid order.
Those Roxxos are dead to me!
Don't get all huffy now.
It's one of the only things I do best moderately well.
Fixed.
DC,NS
LSHMAMFOBIPW
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 02, 2015, 10:48:42 AM
Morning YellowStar and Mr. Mayor.
Hello, Dave.  Where are we with our next NJ Herf?
Up to availability of you and Fishy.  Don't think his schedule aligns with Tues./Thurs.  If you guys can agree on some time then I can schedule accordingly.
Just make sure it's after you get the cbid order.
Those Roxxos are dead to me!
Don't get all huffy now.
Room 101 LE Master Two Roxxo - 5-Pack
Quick-ies   1   $16.00   Recently Closed   Outbid!
Bid $10.00 on 1 unit
$10?  No wonder you were outbid, cheapy cheapo.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 02, 2015, 10:54:16 AM
G'Morning, Fellas. Happy Friday
Don't G'Morning Fellas me, Buster!

Oop, my bad. You still stewing. AtlanticDave will probably just end up giving you the smokes if you keep guilting him... Oh, now I see.  ;D
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 02, 2015, 10:57:27 AM
Napalms on FreeFall for 10/$30.02... if anyone already has a cart going.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 11:01:55 AM
Morning YellowStar and Mr. Mayor.
Hello, Dave.  Where are we with our next NJ Herf?
Up to availability of you and Fishy.  Don't think his schedule aligns with Tues./Thurs.  If you guys can agree on some time then I can schedule accordingly.
Just make sure it's after you get the cbid order.
Those Roxxos are dead to me!
Don't get all huffy now.
It's one of the two things I do best
Just curious, what is the other thing?
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2015, 11:09:38 AM
Morning YellowStar and Mr. Mayor.
Hello, Dave.  Where are we with our next NJ Herf?
Up to availability of you and Fishy.  Don't think his schedule aligns with Tues./Thurs.  If you guys can agree on some time then I can schedule accordingly.
Just make sure it's after you get the cbid order.
Those Roxxos are dead to me!
Don't get all huffy now.
Room 101 LE Master Two Roxxo - 5-Pack
Quick-ies   1   $16.00   Recently Closed   Outbid!
Bid $10.00 on 1 unit
Only paid $13 for mine...
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2015, 11:10:11 AM
Morning YellowStar and Mr. Mayor.
Hello, Dave.  Where are we with our next NJ Herf?
Up to availability of you and Fishy.  Don't think his schedule aligns with Tues./Thurs.  If you guys can agree on some time then I can schedule accordingly.
Just make sure it's after you get the cbid order.
Those Roxxos are dead to me!
Don't get all huffy now.
Room 101 LE Master Two Roxxo - 5-Pack
Quick-ies   1   $16.00   Recently Closed   Outbid!
Bid $10.00 on 1 unit
$10?  No wonder you were outbid, cheapy cheapo.
+1
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2015, 11:10:35 AM
Morning Steve.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 11:13:39 AM
G'Morning, Fellas. Happy Friday
Morning BS, happy Friday
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 02, 2015, 11:15:38 AM
Morning YellowStar and Mr. Mayor.
Hello, Dave.  Where are we with our next NJ Herf?
Up to availability of you and Fishy.  Don't think his schedule aligns with Tues./Thurs.  If you guys can agree on some time then I can schedule accordingly.
Just make sure it's after you get the cbid order.
Those Roxxos are dead to me!
Don't get all huffy now.
It's one of the two things I do best
Just curious, what is the other thing?
You'll have to attend CF House Herf 2016 to get that answer.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 02, 2015, 11:16:20 AM
G'Morning, Fellas. Happy Friday
Morning BS, happy Friday
Yeah, what he said.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 11:16:32 AM
Morning YellowStar and Mr. Mayor.
Hello, Dave.  Where are we with our next NJ Herf?
Up to availability of you and Fishy.  Don't think his schedule aligns with Tues./Thurs.  If you guys can agree on some time then I can schedule accordingly.
Just make sure it's after you get the cbid order.
Those Roxxos are dead to me!
Don't get all huffy now.
It's one of the two things I do best
Just curious, what is the other thing?
You'll have to attend CF House Herf 2016 to get that answer.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 02, 2015, 11:16:34 AM
Morning Steve.

Big weekend in Athens for the Dawgs. Should be interesting. One brother already there... bastige!
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 11:17:48 AM
Morning YellowStar and Mr. Mayor.
Hello, Dave.  Where are we with our next NJ Herf?
Up to availability of you and Fishy.  Don't think his schedule aligns with Tues./Thurs.  If you guys can agree on some time then I can schedule accordingly.
Just make sure it's after you get the cbid order.
Those Roxxos are dead to me!
Don't get all huffy now.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 11:18:36 AM
Morning Steve.

Big weekend in Athens for the Dawgs. Should be interesting. One brother already there... bastige!
Sons Inlaws are in the parking lot with a beer now.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 02, 2015, 11:18:39 AM
G'Morning, Fellas. Happy Friday
Morning BS, happy Friday

Bet you're happy for sure... Alcohol Friday for you, no? aka, no more meds.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 02, 2015, 11:20:28 AM
Morning Steve.

Big weekend in Athens for the Dawgs. Should be interesting. One brother already there... bastige!
Sons Inlaws are in the parking lot with a beer now.

Yeah, my brother is probably with them... trying to get the beer pong game going by noon.  :o
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 02, 2015, 11:22:18 AM
G'Morning, Fellas. Happy Friday
Morning BS, happy Friday
Yeah, what he said.

Howdy, Mark
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 02, 2015, 11:24:55 AM
G'Morning, Fellas. Happy Friday
Morning BS, happy Friday

Bet you're happy for sure... Alcohol Friday for you, no? aka, no more meds.

Speaking of which, I need to pull a Joe and get some booze at lunch... and I may not come back either!
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2015, 11:25:38 AM
Get some surfing in this morning Fish?
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 11:27:29 AM
Morning Steve.

Big weekend in Athens for the Dawgs. Should be interesting. One brother already there... bastige!
Sons Inlaws are in the parking lot with a beer now.

Yeah, my brother is probably with them... trying to get the beer pong game going by noon.  :o
They drink and have fun but I think they are a bit beyond the pong age. :). They have a big motor home parked there for the season and go to almost every game.  His MIL was a cheerleader there back in the day.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2015, 11:27:39 AM
Morning Steve.

Big weekend in Athens for the Dawgs. Should be interesting. One brother already there... bastige!
Almost as big as the game 60 miles north!   ;D
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: sfish on October 02, 2015, 11:33:31 AM
Get some surfing in this morning Fish?
No, I'm at work. Heading down from here but I don't surf, I drink and smoke
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 02, 2015, 11:33:45 AM
Morning Steve.

Big weekend in Athens for the Dawgs. Should be interesting. One brother already there... bastige!
Sons Inlaws are in the parking lot with a beer now.

Yeah, my brother is probably with them... trying to get the beer pong game going by noon.  :o
They drink and have fun but I think they are a bit beyond the pong age. :). They have a big motor home parked there for the season and go to almost every game.  His MIL was a cheerleader there back in the day.

You're never too old... These guys would get your FrankenDave ass doing keg stands... and wanting another!  ;D
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 02, 2015, 11:39:17 AM
Get some surfing in this morning Fish?
No, I'm at work. Heading down from here but I don't surf, I drink and smoke

I think 'waxing your board stick' may still count as surfing. I'd have to watch Point Break again to be sure.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 02, 2015, 11:41:27 AM
Morning Steve.

Big weekend in Athens for the Dawgs. Should be interesting. One brother already there... bastige!
Almost as big as the game 60 miles north!   ;D

Ah, yes. The Irish. One week, they look sloppy and struggle. The next, they put a boot in GTech's ass. Clemson should take care of business.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 11:42:11 AM
Morning Steve.

Big weekend in Athens for the Dawgs. Should be interesting. One brother already there... bastige!
Almost as big as the game 60 miles north!   ;D
???   Gamecocks are playing out of town and more like 125 miles anyway to Columbia. ;D
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 02, 2015, 11:43:36 AM
PWMAO... I need a shot!
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 02, 2015, 11:52:34 AM
Morning Steve.

Big weekend in Athens for the Dawgs. Should be interesting. One brother already there... bastige!
Almost as big as the game 60 miles north!   ;D
???   Gamecocks are playing out of town and more like 125 miles anyway to Columbia. ;D

Two good Texas in state matchups as well. Longhorns probably looking at 1-4
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 12:00:02 PM
Morning Steve.

Big weekend in Athens for the Dawgs. Should be interesting. One brother already there... bastige!
Almost as big as the game 60 miles north!   ;D
???   Gamecocks are playing out of town and more like 125 miles anyway to Columbia. ;D

Two good Texas in state matchups as well. Longhorns probably looking at 1-4
Probaly looking at 1-5 after next week.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 12:01:25 PM
Time for some Chinese food, BBL
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 02, 2015, 12:14:28 PM
Morning Steve.
Big weekend in Athens for the Dawgs. Should be interesting. One brother already there... bastige!
Almost as big as the game 60 miles north!   ;D
Ah, yes. The Irish. One week, they look sloppy and struggle. The next, they put a boot in GTech's ass. Clemson should take care of business.
I doubt it.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 02, 2015, 12:36:02 PM
Morning Steve.
Big weekend in Athens for the Dawgs. Should be interesting. One brother already there... bastige!
Almost as big as the game 60 miles north!   ;D
Ah, yes. The Irish. One week, they look sloppy and struggle. The next, they put a boot in GTech's ass. Clemson should take care of business.
I doubt it.

...or not. Just giving the edge to the home team. Prime time 'College Game Day' and all. I'm sure Corso is with you.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 02, 2015, 12:38:19 PM
Off to get some bourbon...
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 02, 2015, 01:26:12 PM
Appreciate some feedback on the OSOK by Hoill.  Just curious.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: sfish on October 02, 2015, 01:27:29 PM
Alright fellas, I'm headed south into the belly of the beast. Have a good weekend, keep your powder dry!
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 02, 2015, 01:32:58 PM
Alright fellas, I'm headed south into the belly of the beast. Have a good weekend, keep your powder dry!
Later, Scott.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 02, 2015, 01:33:38 PM
Alright fellas, I'm headed south into the belly of the beast. Have a good weekend, keep your powder dry!
Party on Scott!
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on October 02, 2015, 01:49:48 PM
So listen to this shit:

I was on CBid last night trying to win a box of Tabak Especiales for my BIL (which I won). I also bid on a 5-pack of Room 101 MCII Roxxo, I was outbid late by this douche:

   1. DG of Ewing, NJ
1 unit, 7 hours ago   $13.00/ea
hey it happens.... got mine for that too last week.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on October 02, 2015, 01:52:01 PM
So listen to this shit:

I was on CBid last night trying to win a box of Tabak Especiales for my BIL (which I won). I also bid on a 5-pack of Room 101 MCII Roxxo, I was outbid late by this douche:

   1. DG of Ewing, NJ
1 unit, 7 hours ago   $13.00/ea
That is a nice price.  We're so sad that you missed out, biebs.  Heartbroken.
They've been going pretty low so I was curious where they closed...then I saw I'd been betrayed!
Hey, it was late, I just got in after a long day, long flight and long drive.  I wasn't paying attention.
I understand you not recognizing my name - SF of Whitehouse Station, NJ!
That of course assumes I looked at anything but the price.
Stop by with the $13 next week, I'll give 'em to ya.
don't forget the $3.95 shipping, if you didn't win anything else....
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 02, 2015, 01:53:04 PM
So listen to this shit:

I was on CBid last night trying to win a box of Tabak Especiales for my BIL (which I won). I also bid on a 5-pack of Room 101 MCII Roxxo, I was outbid late by this douche:

   1. DG of Ewing, NJ
1 unit, 7 hours ago   $13.00/ea
hey it happens.... got mine for that too last week.
Did you screw Scott over, too?
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 02, 2015, 02:03:09 PM
Gurkha Brown Bag Sampler - Sheesh!
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on October 02, 2015, 02:12:00 PM
Gurkha Brown Bag Sampler - Sheesh!
It's bad enough when you know what you are going to get, no thank you I don't want no
Park Ave, Master Select, and Black Ops.  Give me the old legends, grand age, triple ligero's and the SpecOps.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2015, 02:18:40 PM
Morning Steve.
Big weekend in Athens for the Dawgs. Should be interesting. One brother already there... bastige!
Almost as big as the game 60 miles north!   ;D
Ah, yes. The Irish. One week, they look sloppy and struggle. The next, they put a boot in GTech's ass. Clemson should take care of business.
I doubt it.
He whispers..... ::)
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2015, 02:19:47 PM
Alright fellas, I'm headed south into the belly of the beast. Have a good weekend, keep your powder dry!
Keep your's wet and lit.  Have a good one.
Want me to watch anything on the Devil for you?
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 02, 2015, 02:20:24 PM
Alright fellas, I'm headed south into the belly of the beast. Have a good weekend, keep your powder dry!
Keep your's wet and lit.  Have a good one.
Want me to watch anything on the Devil for you?
Only the stuff he's already bidding on.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2015, 02:23:10 PM
So listen to this shit:

I was on CBid last night trying to win a box of Tabak Especiales for my BIL (which I won). I also bid on a 5-pack of Room 101 MCII Roxxo, I was outbid late by this douche:

   1. DG of Ewing, NJ
1 unit, 7 hours ago   $13.00/ea
That is a nice price.  We're so sad that you missed out, biebs.  Heartbroken.
They've been going pretty low so I was curious where they closed...then I saw I'd been betrayed!
Hey, it was late, I just got in after a long day, long flight and long drive.  I wasn't paying attention.
I understand you not recognizing my name - SF of Whitehouse Station, NJ!
That of course assumes I looked at anything but the price.
Stop by with the $13 next week, I'll give 'em to ya.
don't forget the $3.95 shipping, if you didn't win anything else....
No need to worry about that.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 02, 2015, 02:23:58 PM
So listen to this shit:

I was on CBid last night trying to win a box of Tabak Especiales for my BIL (which I won). I also bid on a 5-pack of Room 101 MCII Roxxo, I was outbid late by this douche:

   1. DG of Ewing, NJ
1 unit, 7 hours ago   $13.00/ea
That is a nice price.  We're so sad that you missed out, biebs.  Heartbroken.
They've been going pretty low so I was curious where they closed...then I saw I'd been betrayed!
Hey, it was late, I just got in after a long day, long flight and long drive.  I wasn't paying attention.
I understand you not recognizing my name - SF of Whitehouse Station, NJ!
That of course assumes I looked at anything but the price.
Stop by with the $13 next week, I'll give 'em to ya.
don't forget the $3.95 shipping, if you didn't win anything else....
No need to worry about that.
I wonder if anyone here has ever won just one thing from a bid site? What a waste of shipping!
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 02, 2015, 02:24:36 PM
Alright, about that time. Enjoy the weekend. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on October 02, 2015, 02:26:12 PM
[...]

not the smart ones, no!  8)  but my last $84 order just over $10 of it was shipping, and I'd won 5 packs and singles.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 02:41:28 PM
Afternoon Flip.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 02:42:59 PM
Ascot cut and removed, stitches out and I can resume all normal activities.  Sure wish sex was a normal activity! ::)
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 02, 2015, 02:50:51 PM
Ascot cut and removed, stitches out and I can resume all normal activities.  Sure wish sex was a normal activity! ::)
Why isn't it?  Stitches in your hand too?
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 02:57:09 PM
Ascot cut and removed, stitches out and I can resume all normal activities.  Sure wish sex was a normal activity! ::)
Why isn't it?  Stitches in your hand too?
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 02, 2015, 02:58:13 PM
Ascot cut and removed, stitches out and I can resume all normal activities.  Sure wish sex was a normal activity! ::)
Why isn't it?  Stitches in your hand too?
Well obviously that hand is busy.  How about the other one?  By the way, you could use a shave.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2015, 03:06:32 PM
[...]

Yea, BD...and I think it was a single cigar.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2015, 03:07:31 PM
Ascot cut and removed, stitches out and I can resume all normal activities.  Sure wish sex was a normal activity! ::)
Well, yea, but you'd probably have to include the warden.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 03:07:32 PM
[...]

Not that long ago either as I remember.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2015, 03:09:18 PM
[...]

But before the big car purchase....it was an Acid.....Toast maybe, and somebody bid him up to $8.....
wasn't me!   :-[
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 03:09:23 PM
Ascot cut and removed, stitches out and I can resume all normal activities.  Sure wish sex was a normal activity! ::)
Well, yea, but you'd probably have to include the warden.
Not worth it under that restriction ;)
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 02, 2015, 03:23:40 PM
Ascot cut and removed, stitches out and I can resume all normal activities.  Sure wish sex was a normal activity! ::)
Why isn't it?  Stitches in your hand too?
LMAO.  Nice one over the fence, Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 03:24:37 PM
Ascot cut and removed, stitches out and I can resume all normal activities.  Sure wish sex was a normal activity! ::)
Why isn't it?  Stitches in your hand too?
LMAO.  Nice one over the fence, Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2015, 03:29:02 PM
With all the birds flying, you sure you're not from Jersey?
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 03:31:18 PM
With all the birds flying, you sure you're not from Jersey?
Dealing with Jersey Bean and Tony have to use something they understand.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 02, 2015, 03:37:20 PM
With all the birds flying, you sure you're not from Jersey?
Dealing with Jersey Bean and Tony have to use something they understand.
Awww, fugetaboutit!
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 03:40:18 PM
With all the birds flying, you sure you're not from Jersey?
Dealing with Jersey Bean and Tony have to use something they understand.
Awww, fugetaboutit!
LOL
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 03:42:41 PM
It will be 5:00 in Bermuda in 18 minutes guess I should select a nice cigar to go with the Ballast Point Oktoberfest I plan to try.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 02, 2015, 03:48:58 PM
It will be 5:00 in Bermuda in 18 minutes guess I should select a nice cigar to go with the Ballast Point Oktoberfest I plan to try.
Oval Hab with coffee here at the orifice.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2015, 03:53:10 PM
It will be 5:00 in Bermuda in 18 minutes guess I should select a nice cigar to go with the Ballast Point Oktoberfest I plan to try.
Had it on draft two weeks ago, very tasty.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 02, 2015, 04:01:59 PM
It will be 5:00 in Bermuda in 18 minutes guess I should select a nice cigar to go with the Ballast Point Oktoberfest I plan to try.
Had it on draft two weeks ago, very tasty.
Was that at the Brass Tap?  Don't remember seeing that one on the menu.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on October 02, 2015, 04:02:01 PM
It will be 5:00 in Bermuda in 18 minutes guess I should select a nice cigar to go with the Ballast Point Oktoberfest I plan to try.
Had it on draft two weeks ago, very tasty.
Anchor Steam on draft in San Francisco is great, Harp Lager in Shannon Airport, on draft is great.  I have to
buy some more Leinenkugel’s® Oktoberfest, my 17 year old has had more of it then me.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2015, 04:15:46 PM
It will be 5:00 in Bermuda in 18 minutes guess I should select a nice cigar to go with the Ballast Point Oktoberfest I plan to try.
Had it on draft two weeks ago, very tasty.
Was that at the Brass Tap?  Don't remember seeing that one on the menu.
No, two weeks ago I was in SD.  One of the three Ballast Point tasting rooms is just behind the cigar lounge I go to.  They are about 2 miles from the plant.

Did go to Brass Tap Wednesday night.  Enjoyed a couple of Shiner Octoberfests.

...well, last week....it all runs together.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 02, 2015, 04:19:19 PM
It will be 5:00 in Bermuda in 18 minutes guess I should select a nice cigar to go with the Ballast Point Oktoberfest I plan to try.
Had it on draft two weeks ago, very tasty.
Was that at the Brass Tap?  Don't remember seeing that one on the menu.
No, two weeks ago I was in SD.  One of the three Ballast Point tasting rooms is just behind the cigar lounge I go to.  They are about 2 miles from the plant.

Did go to Brass Tap Wednesday night.  Enjoyed a couple of Shiner Octoberfests.
Well shoot, sorry I could not meet you over there.  FIL is out of the hospital now, and warden took him to the GI doc today.  Getting (that) old is the schitts.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2015, 04:43:09 PM
It will be 5:00 in Bermuda in 18 minutes guess I should select a nice cigar to go with the Ballast Point Oktoberfest I plan to try.
Had it on draft two weeks ago, very tasty.
Was that at the Brass Tap?  Don't remember seeing that one on the menu.
No, two weeks ago I was in SD.  One of the three Ballast Point tasting rooms is just behind the cigar lounge I go to.  They are about 2 miles from the plant.

Did go to Brass Tap Wednesday night.  Enjoyed a couple of Shiner Octoberfests.
Well shoot, sorry I could not meet you over there.  FIL is out of the hospital now, and warden took him to the GI doc today.  Getting (that) old is the schitts.
Fully understand.  Was with my friend Phil.  Also did Mambo...."our" bartender wasn't there, the other woman was tending, not quite as good.  Food was great.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 04:45:58 PM
It will be 5:00 in Bermuda in 18 minutes guess I should select a nice cigar to go with the Ballast Point Oktoberfest I plan to try.
Had it on draft two weeks ago, very tasty.
Was that at the Brass Tap?  Don't remember seeing that one on the menu.
No, two weeks ago I was in SD.  One of the three Ballast Point tasting rooms is just behind the cigar lounge I go to.  They are about 2 miles from the plant.

Did go to Brass Tap Wednesday night.  Enjoyed a couple of Shiner Octoberfests.
Well shoot, sorry I could not meet you over there.  FIL is out of the hospital now, and warden took him to the GI doc today.  Getting (that) old is the schitts.
Fully understand.  Was with my friend Phil.  Also did Mambo...."our" bartender wasn't there, the other woman was tending, not quite as good.  Food was great.
When you heading back this way ?
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 04:47:50 PM
MF Lancero lit with a Dead Ringer, mighty nice to be up and running again!  Shiner Oktoberfest next in line then a Sam Adams Octoberfest then repeat step one.......

Dead Ringer is cold and tasty, bet a draft would be really god.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 04:50:22 PM
It will be 5:00 in Bermuda in 18 minutes guess I should select a nice cigar to go with the Ballast Point Oktoberfest I plan to try.
Had it on draft two weeks ago, very tasty.
Was that at the Brass Tap?  Don't remember seeing that one on the menu.
No, two weeks ago I was in SD.  One of the three Ballast Point tasting rooms is just behind the cigar lounge I go to.  They are about 2 miles from the plant.

Did go to Brass Tap Wednesday night.  Enjoyed a couple of Shiner Octoberfests.
Well shoot, sorry I could not meet you over there.  FIL is out of the hospital now, and warden took him to the GI doc today.  Getting (that) old is the schitts.
Glad he is out and hopefully better, I have heard rumors about that old schitt, sounds bad.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 04:51:37 PM
Listening to some Bobby Bland Blues today.  WTF is Dean he likes Blues.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 04:54:08 PM
DOW Closed.  +200
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Short stack on October 02, 2015, 04:55:29 PM
It will be 5:00 in Bermuda in 18 minutes guess I should select a nice cigar to go with the Ballast Point Oktoberfest I plan to try.
Had it on draft two weeks ago, very tasty.
Was that at the Brass Tap?  Don't remember seeing that one on the menu.
No, two weeks ago I was in SD.  One of the three Ballast Point tasting rooms is just behind the cigar lounge I go to.  They are about 2 miles from the plant.

Did go to Brass Tap Wednesday night.  Enjoyed a couple of Shiner Octoberfests.
Well shoot, sorry I could not meet you over there.  FIL is out of the hospital now, and warden took him to the GI doc today.  Getting (that) old is the schitts.
Glad he is out and hopefully better, I have heard rumors about that old schitt, sounds bad.
//Getting old is not for the weak,As time goes by If  you are not weak you will find out
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 04:57:51 PM
It will be 5:00 in Bermuda in 18 minutes guess I should select a nice cigar to go with the Ballast Point Oktoberfest I plan to try.
Had it on draft two weeks ago, very tasty.
Was that at the Brass Tap?  Don't remember seeing that one on the menu.
No, two weeks ago I was in SD.  One of the three Ballast Point tasting rooms is just behind the cigar lounge I go to.  They are about 2 miles from the plant.

Did go to Brass Tap Wednesday night.  Enjoyed a couple of Shiner Octoberfests.

Well shoot, sorry I could not meet you over there.  FIL is out of the hospital now, and warden took him to the GI doc today.  Getting (that) old is the schitts.
Glad he is out and hopefully better, I have heard rumors about that old schitt, sounds bad.
//Getting old is not for the weak,As time goes by If  you are not weak you will find out
Afternoon Short Stack, you getting along ok?
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 05:00:56 PM
Joaquin moving out to sea.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Short stack on October 02, 2015, 05:01:04 PM
It will be 5:00 in Bermuda in 18 minutes guess I should select a nice cigar to go with the Ballast Point Oktoberfest I plan to try.
Had it on draft two weeks ago, very tasty.
Was that at the Brass Tap?  Don't remember seeing that one on the menu.
No, two weeks ago I was in SD.  One of the three Ballast Point tasting rooms is just behind the cigar lounge I go to.  They are about 2 miles from the plant.

Did go to Brass Tap Wednesday night.  Enjoyed a couple of Shiner Octoberfests.

Well shoot, sorry I could not meet you over there.  FIL is out of the hospital now, and warden took him to the GI doc today.  Getting (that) old is the schitts.
Glad he is out and hopefully better, I have heard rumors about that old schitt, sounds bad.
//Getting old is not for the weak,As time goes by If  you are not weak you will find out
Afternoon Short Stack, you getting along ok?
//Yes sir was able to hit the floor this am so all is good,Been following your surgery glad you tossed your neck wear and back to normal
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 02, 2015, 05:02:55 PM
It will be 5:00 in Bermuda in 18 minutes guess I should select a nice cigar to go with the Ballast Point Oktoberfest I plan to try.
Had it on draft two weeks ago, very tasty.
Was that at the Brass Tap?  Don't remember seeing that one on the menu.
No, two weeks ago I was in SD.  One of the three Ballast Point tasting rooms is just behind the cigar lounge I go to.  They are about 2 miles from the plant.

Did go to Brass Tap Wednesday night.  Enjoyed a couple of Shiner Octoberfests.
Well shoot, sorry I could not meet you over there.  FIL is out of the hospital now, and warden took him to the GI doc today.  Getting (that) old is the schitts.
Glad he is out and hopefully better, I have heard rumors about that old schitt, sounds bad.
//Getting old is not for the weak,As time goes by If  you are not weak you will find out
Getting old is getting old.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 05:05:17 PM
What a stupid commie douche bag!

SENATOR BLUMENTHAL TO INTRODUCE GUN LEGISLATION AFTER OREGON SHOOTING
Proposed legislation seeks to ban gun sales without background checks
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 05:06:43 PM
[...]

Thanks, that crap was getting uncomfortable but the Pathology Report was all that really mattered in the big picture.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Short stack on October 02, 2015, 05:10:29 PM
What a stupid commie douche bag!

SENATOR BLUMENTHAL TO INTRODUCE GUN LEGISLATION AFTER OREGON SHOOTING
Proposed legislation seeks to ban gun sales without background checks
//Bad guys will always find ways to get weapons  no matter what laws are passed, I have a carry permit and don't know any one on the streets, But I bet I could go into the city and buy a weapon with in an hour
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 05:15:00 PM
What a stupid commie douche bag!

SENATOR BLUMENTHAL TO INTRODUCE GUN LEGISLATION AFTER OREGON SHOOTING
Proposed legislation seeks to ban gun sales without background checks
//Bad guys will always find ways to get weapons  no matter what laws are passed, I have a carry permit and don't know any one on the streets, But I bet I could go into the city and buy a weapon with in an hour
Absolutely!  I work in a gun free zone of the highest level and it is the scariest place I go.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 02, 2015, 05:22:12 PM
What a stupid commie douche bag!

SENATOR BLUMENTHAL TO INTRODUCE GUN LEGISLATION AFTER OREGON SHOOTING
Proposed legislation seeks to ban gun sales without background checks
//Bad guys will always find ways to get weapons  no matter what laws are passed, I have a carry permit and don't know any one on the streets, But I bet I could go into the city and buy a weapon with in an hour
Oregon had passed a mandatory background check law earlier in the year.  Sure works great.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 05:27:30 PM
What a stupid commie douche bag!

SENATOR BLUMENTHAL TO INTRODUCE GUN LEGISLATION AFTER OREGON SHOOTING
Proposed legislation seeks to ban gun sales without background checks
//Bad guys will always find ways to get weapons  no matter what laws are passed, I have a carry permit and don't know any one on the streets, But I bet I could go into the city and buy a weapon with in an hour
Oregon had passed a mandatory background check law earlier in the year.  Sure works great.
Last time I bought one (3 weeks ago) there was a federal,one in place already, unless of course you were a criminal buying a stolen one.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2015, 05:32:57 PM
It will be 5:00 in Bermuda in 18 minutes guess I should select a nice cigar to go with the Ballast Point Oktoberfest I plan to try.
Had it on draft two weeks ago, very tasty.
Was that at the Brass Tap?  Don't remember seeing that one on the menu.
No, two weeks ago I was in SD.  One of the three Ballast Point tasting rooms is just behind the cigar lounge I go to.  They are about 2 miles from the plant.

Did go to Brass Tap Wednesday night.  Enjoyed a couple of Shiner Octoberfests.
Well shoot, sorry I could not meet you over there.  FIL is out of the hospital now, and warden took him to the GI doc today.  Getting (that) old is the schitts.
Fully understand.  Was with my friend Phil.  Also did Mambo...."our" bartender wasn't there, the other woman was tending, not quite as good.  Food was great.
When you heading back this way ?
Nothing in the near future unfortunately.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2015, 05:35:28 PM
It will be 5:00 in Bermuda in 18 minutes guess I should select a nice cigar to go with the Ballast Point Oktoberfest I plan to try.
Had it on draft two weeks ago, very tasty.
Was that at the Brass Tap?  Don't remember seeing that one on the menu.
No, two weeks ago I was in SD.  One of the three Ballast Point tasting rooms is just behind the cigar lounge I go to.  They are about 2 miles from the plant.

Did go to Brass Tap Wednesday night.  Enjoyed a couple of Shiner Octoberfests.
Well shoot, sorry I could not meet you over there.  FIL is out of the hospital now, and warden took him to the GI doc today.  Getting (that) old is the schitts.
Glad he is out and hopefully better, I have heard rumors about that old schitt, sounds bad.
//Getting old is not for the weak,As time goes by If  you are not weak you will find out
Hey Short Stack!  Got your rubbers on?  Think you need a boat to get around this weekend.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 05:38:51 PM
It will be 5:00 in Bermuda in 18 minutes guess I should select a nice cigar to go with the Ballast Point Oktoberfest I plan to try.
Had it on draft two weeks ago, very tasty.
Was that at the Brass Tap?  Don't remember seeing that one on the menu.
No, two weeks ago I was in SD.  One of the three Ballast Point tasting rooms is just behind the cigar lounge I go to.  They are about 2 miles from the plant.

Did go to Brass Tap Wednesday night.  Enjoyed a couple of Shiner Octoberfests.
Well shoot, sorry I could not meet you over there.  FIL is out of the hospital now, and warden took him to the GI doc today.  Getting (that) old is the schitts.
Glad he is out and hopefully better, I have heard rumors about that old schitt, sounds bad.
//Getting old is not for the weak,As time goes by If  you are not weak you will find out
Getting old is getting old.
(Stagecoach, 1939)   Henry, the Ringo Kid: Well, there are some things a man just can't run away from.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 05:39:45 PM
[...]

Don't wait too long something else will crap out on my old tired body!
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 02, 2015, 05:40:52 PM
[...]

Indeed.  Genetics and wear and tear.  Too much livin' large.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 05:44:01 PM
[...]

Yep, they told me 20+ years ago don't worry about that tumor it is harmless unless it starts getting bigger, guess I lived too long as it was growing fast over the last 6 months or so.  Thank The Lord though not cancerous.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Short stack on October 02, 2015, 05:47:53 PM
[...]

//If I believed the weather geeks I would have already headed west, has not rained here yet
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 05:48:57 PM
[...]

You must be in NC
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2015, 05:53:51 PM
[...]

You and me both!
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 06:06:13 PM
MF Lancero is a mighty nice smoke!

Sam Adams time now.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 06:25:37 PM
TSA Laugh Of The Year!

WEDDING FAVORS CAUSED EVACUATION AT DENVER AIRPORT

http://abc13.com/news/tnt-wedding-favors-caused-evacuation-at-denver-airport/1013734/

Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 06:39:53 PM
SHEESH!  Guess all you old farts went to bed.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2015, 06:54:24 PM
SHEESH!  Guess all you old farts went to bed.
Guy gotta eat.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 06:59:24 PM
SHEESH!  Guess all you old farts went to bed.
Guy gotta eat.
That is an acceptable excuse for all except for Tony.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 07:00:03 PM
Back around to Shiner now.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2015, 07:08:35 PM
So with these side by side comparisons, which do you prefer?
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 07:13:52 PM
So with these side by side comparisons, which do you prefer?
Ballast Point - Sam Adams - Shiner in that order but not a dog in the bunch, will continue to enjoy them all.

Ballast Point is hit or miss on availability here.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 07:16:09 PM
Tomorrow is home brew test run.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 07:18:04 PM
T Dave -  you can't imagine how nice it is out this evening!
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 07:19:22 PM
Porterhouse Steak, Grilled Asparagus and Twice Baked Potato for dinner tonight.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 02, 2015, 08:01:59 PM
T Dave -  you can't imagine how nice it is out this evening!
I can. Tat Verocu lit, courtesy of TempTxDave.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 02, 2015, 08:02:51 PM
Porterhouse Steak, Grilled Asparagus and Twice Baked Potato for dinner tonight.
I'll be right over.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 02, 2015, 08:04:49 PM
Porterhouse Steak, Grilled Asparagus and Twice Baked Potato for dinner tonight.
I'll be right over.
I'll meet you there.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 08:11:57 PM
Porterhouse Steak, Grilled Asparagus and Twice Baked Potato for dinner tonight.
I'll be right over.
I'll meet you there.
Nothing left but da bones but come on they are tasty.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 08:12:25 PM
T Dave -  you can't imagine how nice it is out this evening!
I can. Tat Verocu lit, courtesy of TempTxDave.
Nicest out since the flooding ended!
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 02, 2015, 08:12:47 PM
18
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 02, 2015, 08:14:03 PM
Porterhouse Steak, Grilled Asparagus and Twice Baked Potato for dinner tonight.
I'll be right over.
I'll meet you there.
Nothing left but da bones but come on they are tasty.
The nearer the bone the sweeter the meat...
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 02, 2015, 08:14:38 PM
Porterhouse Steak, Grilled Asparagus and Twice Baked Potato for dinner tonight.
I'll be right over.
I'll meet you there.
Nothing left but da bones but come on they are tasty.
My dog's ears just perked up.  The little bastige must be on the banter!
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 02, 2015, 08:17:43 PM
Porterhouse Steak, Grilled Asparagus and Twice Baked Potato for dinner tonight.
I'll be right over.
I'll meet you there.
Nothing left but da bones but come on they are tasty.
The nearer the bone the sweeter the meat...
Is TWSS?
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 08:18:28 PM
Wonderful glass of historic series Savannah Madeira Wine for desert.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 08:19:48 PM
Porterhouse Steak, Grilled Asparagus and Twice Baked Potato for dinner tonight.
I'll be right over.
I'll meet you there.
Nothing left but da bones but come on they are tasty.
The nearer the bone the sweeter the meat...
Is TWSS?
Amen, "everything is chicken but the bone"
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 08:20:58 PM
Porterhouse Steak, Grilled Asparagus and Twice Baked Potato for dinner tonight.
I'll be right over.
I'll meet you there.
Nothing left but da bones but come on they are tasty.
My dog's ears just perked up.  The little bastige must be on the banter!
He would be in bad shape with these two hunting hounds around.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 08:22:05 PM
Now I need to find something to light.  Hemingway maybe?
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 02, 2015, 08:27:20 PM
Porterhouse Steak, Grilled Asparagus and Twice Baked Potato for dinner tonight.
I'll be right over.
I'll meet you there.
Nothing left but da bones but come on they are tasty.
My dog's ears just perked up.  The little bastige must be on the banter!
He's giving up all your secrets to the warden for doggie treats.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 02, 2015, 08:28:20 PM
Wonderful glass of historic series Savannah Madeira Wine for desert.
Some Madeira my dear.  TWSS.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2015, 08:29:35 PM
T Dave -  you can't imagine how nice it is out this evening!
It was nice earlier in the week.  I don't want to tell you how bad it is here....upper 40's, steady rain, gusts to 35 MPH...
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2015, 08:32:28 PM
Watching USF/Memphis and Temple/Charlotte...better than nothing.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 02, 2015, 08:34:31 PM
Now I need to find something to light.  Hemingway maybe?
V Figurado.  Just suggestin'...
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 08:35:49 PM
T Dave -  you can't imagine how nice it is out this evening!
It was nice earlier in the week.  I don't want to tell you how bad it is here....upper 40's, steady rain, gusts to 35 MPH...
Yuk!
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 02, 2015, 08:36:13 PM
Porterhouse Steak, Grilled Asparagus and Twice Baked Potato for dinner tonight.
I'll be right over.
I'll meet you there.
Nothing left but da bones but come on they are tasty.
My dog's ears just perked up.  The little bastige must be on the banter!
He's giving up all your secrets to the warden for doggie treats.
No doubt. Say "treat" and all loyalty and consideration goes out the window.  Sorta like NJDave snatching those MC's on the bid from poor unfortunate Pissyfish.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 08:36:35 PM
Watching USF/Memphis and Temple/Charlotte...better than nothing.
I have been watching Memphis and USF some, actually a pretty good game.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 08:37:11 PM
Porterhouse Steak, Grilled Asparagus and Twice Baked Potato for dinner tonight.
I'll be right over.
I'll meet you there.
Nothing left but da bones but come on they are tasty.
My dog's ears just perked up.  The little bastige must be on the banter!
He's giving up all your secrets to the warden for doggie treats.
No doubt. Say "treat" and all loyalty and consideration goes out the window.  Sorta like NJDave snatching those MC's on the bid from poor unfortunate Pissyfish.
:o
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 02, 2015, 08:38:11 PM
T Dave -  you can't imagine how nice it is out this evening!
It was nice earlier in the week.  I don't want to tell you how bad it is here....upper 40's, steady rain, gusts to 35 MPH...
Yikes!  Sounds like you're smoking in the garage this weekend.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 02, 2015, 08:38:32 PM
Porterhouse Steak, Grilled Asparagus and Twice Baked Potato for dinner tonight.
I'll be right over.
I'll meet you there.
Nothing left but da bones but come on they are tasty.
My dog's ears just perked up.  The little bastige must be on the banter!
He's giving up all your secrets to the warden for doggie treats.
No doubt. Say "treat" and all loyalty and consideration goes out the window.  Sorta like NJDave snatching those MC's on the bid from poor unfortunate Pissyfish.
All's fair in love and bidding.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 08:38:44 PM
La Imperiosa lit.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 02, 2015, 08:39:16 PM
T Dave -  you can't imagine how nice it is out this evening!
It was nice earlier in the week.  I don't want to tell you how bad it is here....upper 40's, steady rain, gusts to 35 MPH...
Yikes!  Sounds like your smoking in the garage this weekend.
No tiki garden tonight.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 08:41:00 PM
T Dave -  you can't imagine how nice it is out this evening!
It was nice earlier in the week.  I don't want to tell you how bad it is here....upper 40's, steady rain, gusts to 35 MPH...
Yikes!  Sounds like your smoking in the garage this weekend.
No tiki garden tonight.
I got the skeeter tiki lit
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 02, 2015, 08:41:54 PM
T Dave -  you can't imagine how nice it is out this evening!
It was nice earlier in the week.  I don't want to tell you how bad it is here....upper 40's, steady rain, gusts to 35 MPH...
Yikes!  Sounds like your smoking in the garage this weekend.
No tiki garden tonight.
I got the skeeter tiki lit
The bastard's aren't bothering me.....yet.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 08:43:15 PM
T Dave -  you can't imagine how nice it is out this evening!
It was nice earlier in the week.  I don't want to tell you how bad it is here....upper 40's, steady rain, gusts to 35 MPH...
Yikes!  Sounds like your smoking in the garage this weekend.
No tiki garden tonight.
I got the skeeter tiki lit
The bastard's aren't bothering me.....yet.
Me either but I don't want them to get any ideas.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 02, 2015, 08:44:09 PM
Watching USF/Memphis and Temple/Charlotte...better than nothing.
I have been watching Memphis and USF some, actually a pretty good game.
Always think of basketball with Memphis. The game you need to watch this weekend is ND beating Clemson.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 08:45:33 PM
Watching USF/Memphis and Temple/Charlotte...better than nothing.
I have been watching Memphis and USF some, actually a pretty good game.
Always think of basketball with Memphis. The game you need to watch this weekend is ND beating Clemson.
I plan to watch ND vs Clemson but not the game you are referencing.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2015, 08:48:05 PM
Porterhouse Steak, Grilled Asparagus and Twice Baked Potato for dinner tonight.
I'll be right over.
I'll meet you there.
Nothing left but da bones but come on they are tasty.
My dog's ears just perked up.  The little bastige must be on the banter!
He's giving up all your secrets to the warden for doggie treats.
No doubt. Say "treat" and all loyalty and consideration goes out the window.  Sorta like NJDave snatching those MC's on the bid from poor unfortunate Pissyfish.
Nice, I feel bad enough, now you're going to bust my ass?
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 02, 2015, 08:48:38 PM
T Dave -  you can't imagine how nice it is out this evening!
It was nice earlier in the week.  I don't want to tell you how bad it is here....upper 40's, steady rain, gusts to 35 MPH...
Yikes!  Sounds like your smoking in the garage this weekend.
No tiki garden tonight.
I got the skeeter tiki lit
The bastard's aren't bothering me.....yet.
Me either but I don't want them to get any ideas.
Head 'em off at the pass.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2015, 08:49:43 PM
T Dave -  you can't imagine how nice it is out this evening!
It was nice earlier in the week.  I don't want to tell you how bad it is here....upper 40's, steady rain, gusts to 35 MPH...
Yikes!  Sounds like your smoking in the garage this weekend.
No tiki garden tonight.
Nope, not Tiki garden tonight.  Tiki's are solar, so they are barely on now without any charge during the day.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2015, 08:50:23 PM
T Dave -  you can't imagine how nice it is out this evening!
It was nice earlier in the week.  I don't want to tell you how bad it is here....upper 40's, steady rain, gusts to 35 MPH...
Yikes!  Sounds like you're smoking in the garage this weekend.
Exactly.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2015, 08:52:05 PM
Watching USF/Memphis and Temple/Charlotte...better than nothing.
I have been watching Memphis and USF some, actually a pretty good game.
Always think of basketball with Memphis. The game you need to watch this weekend is ND beating Clemson.
Those two games are on tonight.
Yes, I will be watching the game tomorrow night from lovely Death Valley.  See a little tarnish put on those shiny helmets.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 08:54:27 PM
Porterhouse Steak, Grilled Asparagus and Twice Baked Potato for dinner tonight.
I'll be right over.
I'll meet you there.
Nothing left but da bones but come on they are tasty.
My dog's ears just perked up.  The little bastige must be on the banter!
He's giving up all your secrets to the warden for doggie treats.
No doubt. Say "treat" and all loyalty and consideration goes out the window.  Sorta like NJDave snatching those MC's on the bid from poor unfortunate Pissyfish.
Nice, I feel bad enough, now you're going to bust my ass?
LMFAO
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 02, 2015, 08:54:44 PM
T Dave -  you can't imagine how nice it is out this evening!
It was nice earlier in the week.  I don't want to tell you how bad it is here....upper 40's, steady rain, gusts to 35 MPH...
Yikes!  Sounds like your smoking in the garage this weekend.
No tiki garden tonight.
Nope, not Tiki garden tonight.  Tiki's are solar, so they are barely on now without any charge during the day.
Solar tikis?  I would say that sounds kinda commie, but I am enjoying thisTat you gave me, so I won't say that.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 08:57:32 PM
T Dave -  you can't imagine how nice it is out this evening!
It was nice earlier in the week.  I don't want to tell you how bad it is here....upper 40's, steady rain, gusts to 35 MPH...
Yikes!  Sounds like your smoking in the garage this weekend.
No tiki garden tonight.
Nope, not Tiki garden tonight.  Tiki's are solar, so they are barely on now without any charge during the day.
Solar tikis?  I would say that sounds kinda commie, but I am enjoying thisTat you gave me, so I won't say that.
Gay path Lights according to my friends 93 year old mother.  I swear!
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2015, 09:03:42 PM
T Dave -  you can't imagine how nice it is out this evening!
It was nice earlier in the week.  I don't want to tell you how bad it is here....upper 40's, steady rain, gusts to 35 MPH...
Yikes!  Sounds like your smoking in the garage this weekend.
No tiki garden tonight.
Nope, not Tiki garden tonight.  Tiki's are solar, so they are barely on now without any charge during the day.
Solar tikis?  I would say that sounds kinda commie, but I am enjoying thisTat you gave me, so I won't say that.
Gay path Lights according to my friends 93 year old mother.  I swear!
These are pretty neat though.  Look like regular tiki's, about 5' with lights that flicker.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 09:09:04 PM
T Dave -  you can't imagine how nice it is out this evening!
It was nice earlier in the week.  I don't want to tell you how bad it is here....upper 40's, steady rain, gusts to 35 MPH...
Yikes!  Sounds like your smoking in the garage this weekend.
No tiki garden tonight.
Nope, not Tiki garden tonight.  Tiki's are solar, so they are barely on now without any charge during the day.
Solar tikis?  I would say that sounds kinda commie, but I am enjoying thisTat you gave me, so I won't say that.
Gay path Lights according to my friends 93 year old mother.  I swear!
These are pretty neat though.  Look like regular tiki's, about 5' with lights that flicker.
OK, I trust your judgment.  Do they keep the skeeters away?
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 02, 2015, 09:10:50 PM
T Dave -  you can't imagine how nice it is out this evening!
It was nice earlier in the week.  I don't want to tell you how bad it is here....upper 40's, steady rain, gusts to 35 MPH...
Yikes!  Sounds like your smoking in the garage this weekend.
No tiki garden tonight.
Nope, not Tiki garden tonight.  Tiki's are solar, so they are barely on now without any charge during the day.
Solar tikis?  I would say that sounds kinda commie, but I am enjoying thisTat you gave me, so I won't say that.
Gay path Lights according to my friends 93 year old mother.  I swear!
These are pretty neat though.  Look like regular tiki's, about 5' with lights that flicker.
OK, I trust your judgment.
TNWSS.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 02, 2015, 09:17:41 PM
Time for me to call it a night.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 02, 2015, 09:18:29 PM
Time for me to call it a night.
Enjoyed eherfing with ya, Dave.  Have a good one.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2015, 09:21:19 PM
T Dave -  you can't imagine how nice it is out this evening!
It was nice earlier in the week.  I don't want to tell you how bad it is here....upper 40's, steady rain, gusts to 35 MPH...
Yikes!  Sounds like your smoking in the garage this weekend.
No tiki garden tonight.
Nope, not Tiki garden tonight.  Tiki's are solar, so they are barely on now without any charge during the day.
Solar tikis?  I would say that sounds kinda commie, but I am enjoying thisTat you gave me, so I won't say that.
Gay path Lights according to my friends 93 year old mother.  I swear!
These are pretty neat though.  Look like regular tiki's, about 5' with lights that flicker.
OK, I trust your judgment.  Do they keep the skeeters away?
No, I have repellent candles on the tables.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2015, 09:21:48 PM
Time for me to call it a night.
Enjoyed eherfing with ya, Dave.  Have a good one.
Sleep well sir, busy day tomorrow.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 02, 2015, 09:28:29 PM
Time for me to call it a night.
G'night Percy

Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2015, 09:38:57 PM
Little splash of Port Charles scotch to take the chill off.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 02, 2015, 09:44:19 PM
Little splash of Port Charles scotch to take the chill off.
Fine antifreeze.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 02, 2015, 09:49:55 PM
I'm heading in as well, fellas. Enjoy your weekend.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 02, 2015, 09:55:21 PM
I'm heading in as well, fellas. Enjoy your weekend.
Don't work too hard tomorrow.  It is Saturday after all.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 02, 2015, 10:22:25 PM
Bean is going to be dancing around in his leprechaun outfit.
Title: Re: 10/2/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on October 02, 2015, 10:33:20 PM
Bean is going to be dancing around in his leprechaun outfit.
LMAO.  Selfies at 11.