CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on January 14, 2015, 12:00:16 AM

Title: 1/14/2015
Post by: CigarBanter on January 14, 2015, 12:00:16 AM
Any cigar deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Be warned, post on this site and you will catch hell from members and trolls alike.  Therefore, don't proceed if you have thin skin.  If you can accept all that, light a cigar, pour a drink and welcome aboard!

Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on January 14, 2015, 12:22:03 AM
Good morning all!
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 14, 2015, 02:29:31 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 14, 2015, 02:30:28 AM
Today is Wednesday, Jan. 14, the 14th day of 2015. There are 351 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 14, 2015, 02:31:01 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On Jan. 14, 1784, the United States ratified the Treaty of Paris ending the Revolutionary War; Britain followed suit in April 1784.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 14, 2015, 02:31:40 AM
On this date:
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 14, 2015, 02:32:14 AM
In 1814, the Treaty of Kiel ended hostilities between Denmark and Sweden, with Denmark agreeing to cede Norway to Sweden, something Norway refused to accept.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 14, 2015, 02:32:52 AM

In 1900, Puccini's opera "Tosca" had its world premiere in Rome.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 14, 2015, 02:33:33 AM
In 1914, Ford Motor Co. greatly improved its assembly-line operation by employing an endless chain to pull each chassis along at its Highland Park plant.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 14, 2015, 02:34:14 AM
In 1943, President Franklin D. Roosevelt, British Prime Minister Winston Churchill and French General Charles de Gaulle opened a wartime conference in Casablanca.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 14, 2015, 02:34:41 AM
In 1952, NBC's "Today" show premiered, with Dave Garroway as the host, or "communicator."
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 14, 2015, 02:35:12 AM

In 1954, Marilyn Monroe and Joe DiMaggio were married at San Francisco City Hall. (The marriage lasted about nine months.)
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 14, 2015, 02:35:56 AM
In 1963, George C. Wallace was sworn in as governor of Alabama with the pledge, "Segregation forever!" — a view Wallace later repudiated. Sylvia Plath's novel "The Bell Jar" was published in London under the pen name "Victoria Lucas," less than a month before Plath committed suicide.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 14, 2015, 02:37:16 AM
In 1965, singer-actress Jeanette MacDonald, 61, died in Houston.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 14, 2015, 02:37:49 AM
In 1969, 27 people aboard the aircraft carrier USS Enterprise, off Hawaii, were killed when a rocket warhead exploded, setting off a fire and additional explosions.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 14, 2015, 02:38:23 AM
In 1975, the House Internal Security Committee (formerly the House Un-American Activities Committee) was disbanded.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 14, 2015, 02:39:03 AM
In 1989, President Ronald Reagan delivered his 331st and final weekly White House radio address, telling listeners, "Believe me, Saturdays will never seem the same. I'll miss you."
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 14, 2015, 02:39:34 AM
In 1994, President Bill Clinton and Russian President Boris Yeltsin signed an accord to stop aiming missiles at any nation; the leaders joined Ukrainian President Leonid Kravchuk in signing an accord to dismantle the nuclear arsenal of Ukraine.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 14, 2015, 02:40:19 AM
Ten years ago: Army Spc. Charles Graner Jr., the reputed ringleader of a band of rogue guards at the Abu Ghraib prison, was convicted at Fort Hood, Texas, of abusing Iraqi detainees. (Graner was sentenced the next day to 10 years in prison; he was released from prison in Aug. 2011 after serving more than 6 1/2 years.) The European Huygens space probe sent back the first detailed pictures of the frozen surface of Saturn's moon, Titan. Mystery writer Charlotte MacLeod died in Lewiston, Maine, at age 82.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 14, 2015, 02:41:11 AM
Five years ago: President Barack Obama and the U.S. moved to take charge in earthquake-ravaged Haiti, dispatching thousands of troops along with tons of aid. Iraq's electoral commission barred 500 candidates from running in March 2010 parliamentary elections, including a prominent Sunni lawmaker, deepening sectarian divides.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 14, 2015, 02:42:04 AM

One year ago: Sporadic violence flared across much of Egypt as a two-day referendum on a new constitution began. A federal judge struck down Oklahoma's gay marriage ban, then set aside his order while state and local officials completed an appeal. (Oklahoma was among five states whose bans on same-sex marriage were ultimately overturned.)
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 14, 2015, 02:42:38 AM
Today's Birthdays: Blues singer Clarence Carter is 79. Singer Jack Jones is 77. Singer-songwriter Allen Toussaint is 77. Former NAACP Chairman Julian Bond is 75. Actress Faye Dunaway is 74. Actress Holland Taylor is 72. Actor Carl Weathers is 67. Singer-producer T-Bone Burnett is 67. Movie writer-director Lawrence Kasdan is 66. Pulitzer Prize-winning columnist Maureen Dowd is 63. Rock singer Geoff Tate (Queensryche) is 56. Movie writer-director Steven Soderbergh is 52. Actor Mark Addy is 51. Fox News Channel anchorman Shepard Smith is 51. Rapper Slick Rick is 50. Actor Dan Schneider is 49. Actress Emily Watson is 48. Actor-comedian Tom Rhodes is 48. Rock musician Zakk Wylde (Ozzy Osbourne Band) is 48. Rapper-actor LL Cool J is 47. Actor Jason Bateman is 46. Rock singer-musician Dave Grohl (Foo Fighters) is 46. Actor Kevin Durand is 41. Actress Jordan Ladd is 40. Retro-soul singer-songwriter Marc Broussard is 33. Rock singer-musician Caleb Followill (Kings of Leon) is 33. Actor Zach Gilford is 33. Rock musician Joe Guese (The Click Five) is 32. Actor Jonathan Osser is 26.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 14, 2015, 02:43:35 AM
Thought for Today: "Dignity is like a perfume; those who use it are scarcely conscious of it." — Queen Christina of Sweden (1626-1689).

Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 14, 2015, 02:44:52 AM
The Elevator
-------------------------

A business man got on an elevator.when he entered,there was a blonde already inside who greeted him with a bright ,"t-g-i-f"

He smiled at her and replied,"s-h-i-t"

She looked puzzled,and repeated,"t-g-i-f".

More slowly he answered,"s-h-i-t"

The blonde was trying to keep it friendly,so,she smiled her biggest smile and said as sweetly
as possibly,"t-g-i-f"

The man smiled back to her and once again"s-h-i-t".

The exasperated blonde decided to explain what "t-g-i-f" means "thank goodness it`s friday",get it duuhhh?

The man answered"s-h-i-t" means "sorry honey it`s thursday."
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 14, 2015, 03:01:45 AM
Time to hit the road for work,enjoy your day guys.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 14, 2015, 03:40:39 AM
It looks like Dean didn't wake up early this morning, hopefully the Movie Lady wore him out.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 14, 2015, 05:01:35 AM
Time for a sheesh!
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 05:27:52 AM
Morning LSU
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 05:29:43 AM
It looks like Dean didn't wake up early this morning, hopefully the Movie Lady wore him out.
Dean checked in from home about 8:30 so and said he was going to sleep at 9.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 14, 2015, 05:40:43 AM
Morning LSU
Good morning Native.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 14, 2015, 05:41:43 AM
It looks like Dean didn't wake up early this morning, hopefully the Movie Lady wore him out.
Dean checked in from home about 8:30 so and said he was going to sleep at 9.
He could have lied to us and told us two women were coming over and we would have been more than happy to hear that, more fun to read that than going to bed.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 05:47:53 AM
It looks like Dean didn't wake up early this morning, hopefully the Movie Lady wore him out.
Dean checked in from home about 8:30 so and said he was going to sleep at 9.
He could have lied to us and told us two women were coming over and we would have been more than happy to hear that, more fun to read that than going to bed.
True!   But if you want some entertainment go back to about page 29 yesterday and find Dad's posting trail and read them.  I am still LMAO this morning.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 14, 2015, 05:51:14 AM
Hump day!
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 05:52:44 AM
Morning Golfing Humper.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 05:55:55 AM
Time to commute.  BBL
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2015, 06:29:33 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Dave.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 14, 2015, 06:35:53 AM
Good morning, gentle people.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 14, 2015, 06:37:40 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Dave.
Good morning Dave, Tony and Dave.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: sfish on January 14, 2015, 06:39:32 AM
Good morning butt-nuggets! I feel like we got cheated out of a Tuesday yesterday  :D
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 14, 2015, 06:42:36 AM
Good morning butt-nuggets! I feel like we got cheated out of a Tuesday yesterday  :D
I swear I was thinking the same.  Decided to go with "gentle people" for that reason.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 14, 2015, 06:43:24 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Dave.
Good morning Dave, Tony and Dave.
Thanks for holding down the fort once again, Chip.  Busy day?
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2015, 06:44:48 AM
It looks like Dean didn't wake up early this morning, hopefully the Movie Lady wore him out.
Dean checked in from home about 8:30 so and said he was going to sleep at 9.
Had to recover as he was up with you guys yesterday.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2015, 06:46:02 AM
Good morning butt-nuggets! I feel like we got cheated out of a Tuesday yesterday  :D
We got a full day out of yesterday, you were.....well....in and out and done.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2015, 06:47:47 AM
Morning Mayor Tony and Purpfish
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 14, 2015, 06:48:01 AM
Good morning butt-nuggets! I feel like we got cheated out of a Tuesday yesterday  :D
We got a full day out of yesterday, you were.....well....in and out and done.
I think he just meant the content could have been edgier for a Tuesday.  Although BD did some solid entertaining.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 14, 2015, 06:49:17 AM
Morning Mayor Tony and Purpfish
I can't help but think of Mayor McCheese every time you call me that.  :)  Great morning to ya, Dave.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2015, 06:52:01 AM
Jordan Ladd, daughter of Cheryl Ladd is 40?? ....damn I'm getting old!
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2015, 06:55:11 AM
Morning Mayor Tony and Purpfish
I can't help but think of Mayor McCheese every time you call me that.  :)  Great morning to ya, Dave.
I guess Fish can be the Grimace then.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: sfish on January 14, 2015, 06:55:22 AM
Morning Mayor Tony and Purpfish
I can't help but think of Mayor McCheese every time you call me that.  :)  Great morning to ya, Dave.
Tony, I found another picture of you from our last herf:

Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2015, 06:55:59 AM
Morning Mayor Tony and Purpfish
I can't help but think of Mayor McCheese every time you call me that.  :)  Great morning to ya, Dave.
Go have some oatmeal.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: sfish on January 14, 2015, 06:56:07 AM
Jordan Ladd, daughter of Cheryl Ladd is 40?? ....damn I'm getting old!
It took Jordan Ladd for you to figure that out?
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 14, 2015, 06:57:22 AM
Jordan Ladd, daughter of Cheryl Ladd is 40?? ....damn I'm getting old!
It took Jordan Ladd for you to figure that out?
Must be the oddest way ever to figure out you're old.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2015, 06:59:58 AM
Jordan Ladd, daughter of Cheryl Ladd is 40?? ....damn I'm getting old!
It took Jordan Ladd for you to figure that out?
No, but some reminders are just more painful than others.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2015, 07:01:38 AM
Jordan Ladd, daughter of Cheryl Ladd is 40?? ....damn I'm getting old!
It took Jordan Ladd for you to figure that out?
Must be the oddest way ever to figure out you're old.
Reading Chips birthday posts each day just gets more and more depressing...
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2015, 07:02:24 AM
Jordan Ladd, daughter of Cheryl Ladd is 40?? ....damn I'm getting old!
It took Jordan Ladd for you to figure that out?
Must be the oddest way ever to figure out you're old.
Are you saying I'm odd?
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: sfish on January 14, 2015, 07:14:37 AM
Jordan Ladd, daughter of Cheryl Ladd is 40?? ....damn I'm getting old!
It took Jordan Ladd for you to figure that out?
Must be the oddest way ever to figure out you're old.
Are you saying I'm odd?
If he won't, I certainly will
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2015, 07:20:25 AM
Wonder how much a hangover from the 36 we'll have today?
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 14, 2015, 07:21:03 AM
Jordan Ladd, daughter of Cheryl Ladd is 40?? ....damn I'm getting old!
It took Jordan Ladd for you to figure that out?
Must be the oddest way ever to figure out you're old.
Are you saying I'm odd?
If he won't, I certainly will
LALTS
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 14, 2015, 07:21:07 AM
Jordan Ladd, daughter of Cheryl Ladd is 40?? ....damn I'm getting old!
Yes.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 14, 2015, 07:25:02 AM
I'll see ya later, boys.  Time to take this show on the road.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 14, 2015, 07:26:48 AM
well, it's Wednesday :(
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 14, 2015, 07:30:09 AM
It looks like Dean didn't wake up early this morning, hopefully the Movie Lady wore him out.
actually Chip I woke up at 5 am, turned my phone on and there was a message about my SD card removed incorrectly. been fucking with the phone since but the SD card seems to be erased. LOST EVERYTHING!

I am not happy this morning.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 14, 2015, 07:33:57 AM
It looks like Dean didn't wake up early this morning, hopefully the Movie Lady wore him out.
Dean checked in from home about 8:30 so and said he was going to sleep at 9.
and I didn't make it that far. ran into gmrfish next door. he had no idea I was in Florida. then the old beauty queen called me around midnight and asked if I'd pick her and that buddy with cancer up for the noon meeting today. then I turned my phone off!
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 14, 2015, 07:35:42 AM
It looks like Dean didn't wake up early this morning, hopefully the Movie Lady wore him out.
actually Chip I woke up at 5 am, turned my phone on and there was a message about my SD card removed incorrectly. been fucking with the phone since but the SD card seems to be erased. LOST EVERYTHING!

I am not happy this morning.
I'm at the gas station so there is time for one more.  Dean, that's happened to me twice recently.  Not necessarily the phone's fault.  SD made in China, it happens.  I pay a premium to back stuff up automatically so I won't lose it.  You just gotta figure out what it's worth to ya.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 14, 2015, 07:37:52 AM
It looks like Dean didn't wake up early this morning, hopefully the Movie Lady wore him out.
actually Chip I woke up at 5 am, turned my phone on and there was a message about my SD card removed incorrectly. been fucking with the phone since but the SD card seems to be erased. LOST EVERYTHING!

I am not happy this morning.
I'm at the gas station so there is time for one more.  Dean, that's happened to me twice recently.  Not necessarily the phone's fault.  SD made in China, it happens.  I pay a premium to back stuff up automatically so I won't lose it.  You just gotta figure out what it's worth to ya.
gee, thanks Tony.
has never happened before and this chip came out of my old phone, 19 months of pictures.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 07:47:17 AM
Jordan Ladd, daughter of Cheryl Ladd is 40?? ....damn I'm getting old!
It took Jordan Ladd for you to figure that out?
Must be the oddest way ever to figure out you're old.
Reading Chips birthday posts each day just gets more and more depressing...
I only look at the ones older than I am and quit, glad he puts those up top.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 07:48:51 AM
It looks like Dean didn't wake up early this morning, hopefully the Movie Lady wore him out.
actually Chip I woke up at 5 am, turned my phone on and there was a message about my SD card removed incorrectly. been fucking with the phone since but the SD card seems to be erased. LOST EVERYTHING!

I am not happy this morning.
That is an issue with some android phones, it may be stored on the cloud but otherwise you are fuct.  I took the SD Card out of mine after having that happen 2 times.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2015, 07:49:04 AM
well, it's Wednesday :(
That it is, and soon to be over the hump.
Think of it as Somerville eve.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 07:51:15 AM
Morning Travellin Dave, Dean, Mayor Tony and Purple Hemorrhoids.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 07:51:45 AM
well, it's Wednesday :(
That it is, and soon to be over the hump.
Think of it as Somerville eve.
And Monday is a Holiday for some of us!!!!!
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 14, 2015, 07:53:45 AM
well, it's Wednesday :(
That it is, and soon to be over the hump.
Think of it as Somerville eve.
And Monday is a Holiday for some of us!!!!!
Bastige.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 14, 2015, 07:54:08 AM
well, it's Wednesday :(
That it is, and soon to be over the hump.
Think of it as Somerville eve.
And Monday is a Holiday for some of us!!!!!
why, what's Monday Dave?
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 14, 2015, 07:55:05 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 08:06:05 AM
Where is Friday?
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 08:06:36 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Morning Humper CG
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 14, 2015, 08:07:20 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Morning Humper CG
Howdy Tex!
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 08:08:33 AM
well, it's Wednesday :(
That it is, and soon to be over the hump.
Think of it as Somerville eve.
And Monday is a Holiday for some of us!!!!!
Bastige.
:'(
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 08:08:56 AM
well, it's Wednesday :(
No Shit????
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 14, 2015, 08:11:31 AM
well, it's Wednesday :(
That it is, and soon to be over the hump.
Think of it as Somerville eve.
And Monday is a Holiday for some of us!!!!!
Bastige.
:'(
Sheesh - I wish I got Monday off!
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 08:15:33 AM
well, it's Wednesday :(
That it is, and soon to be over the hump.
Think of it as Somerville eve.
And Monday is a Holiday for some of us!!!!!
Bastige.
:'(
Sheesh - I wish I got Monday off!
Hell down here a lot of folks get off, my wife works for a Scandanavian company and she gets off.  You guys better threaten some protests, I mean tell them you can't breath or something.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 14, 2015, 08:17:21 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
MikeMikeMikeMike
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 14, 2015, 08:20:34 AM
well, it's Wednesday :(
That it is, and soon to be over the hump.
Think of it as Somerville eve.
And Monday is a Holiday for some of us!!!!!
Bastige.
:'(
Sheesh - I wish I got Monday off!
Hell down here a lot of folks get off, my wife works for a Scandanavian company and she gets off.  You guys better threaten some protests, I mean tell them you can't breath or something.
I think they would probably tell me to GFM and take a hike - damn right to work states!
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 08:24:18 AM
well, it's Wednesday :(
That it is, and soon to be over the hump.
Think of it as Somerville eve.
And Monday is a Holiday for some of us!!!!!
Bastige.
:'(
Sheesh - I wish I got Monday off!
Hell down here a lot of folks get off, my wife works for a Scandanavian company and she gets off.  You guys better threaten some protests, I mean tell them you can't breath or something.
I think they would probably tell me to GFM and take a hike - damn right to work states!
Right to Work is not your problem in ND for this particular holiday.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 14, 2015, 08:26:04 AM
well, it's Wednesday :(
That it is, and soon to be over the hump.
Think of it as Somerville eve.
And Monday is a Holiday for some of us!!!!!
Bastige.
:'(
Sheesh - I wish I got Monday off!
Hell down here a lot of folks get off, my wife works for a Scandanavian company and she gets off.  You guys better threaten some protests, I mean tell them you can't breath or something.
I think they would probably tell me to GFM and take a hike - damn right to work states!
Right to Work is not your problem in ND for this particular holiday.
Would be nice to get all of these stinkin gubment holidays off - not sure what I would do with all of my free time!  ;)
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: sfish on January 14, 2015, 08:27:23 AM
Morning Travellin Dave, Dean, Mayor Tony and Purple Hemorrhoids.
Purple Hemorrhoids? GFY!
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: sfish on January 14, 2015, 08:28:37 AM
well, it's Wednesday :(
That it is, and soon to be over the hump.
Think of it as Somerville eve.
And Monday is a Holiday for some of us!!!!!
Bastige.
:'(
Sheesh - I wish I got Monday off!
Hell down here a lot of folks get off, my wife works for a Scandanavian company and she gets off.  You guys better threaten some protests, I mean tell them you can't breath or something.
Kind of ironic that people down south get MLK Day off don'tcha think?  ;)
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 08:30:46 AM
A little NON-Partisan Political Recommendation:
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 14, 2015, 08:30:54 AM
well, it's Wednesday :(
That it is, and soon to be over the hump.
Think of it as Somerville eve.
And Monday is a Holiday for some of us!!!!!
Bastige.
:'(
Sheesh - I wish I got Monday off!
Hell down here a lot of folks get off, my wife works for a Scandanavian company and she gets off.  You guys better threaten some protests, I mean tell them you can't breath or something.
Kind of ironic that people down south get MLK Day off don'tcha think?  ;)
HEY-O!
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 14, 2015, 08:31:21 AM
A little NON-Partisan Political Recommendation:
Ain't that the fuckin truth!
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 08:32:04 AM
well, it's Wednesday :(
That it is, and soon to be over the hump.
Think of it as Somerville eve.
And Monday is a Holiday for some of us!!!!!
Bastige.
:'(
Sheesh - I wish I got Monday off!
Hell down here a lot of folks get off, my wife works for a Scandanavian company and she gets off.  You guys better threaten some protests, I mean tell them you can't breath or something.
Kind of ironic that people down south get MLK Day off don'tcha think?  ;)
I think we would be well served to not go there. :)
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 14, 2015, 08:32:12 AM
A little NON-Partisan Political Recommendation:
Brilliant.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2015, 08:35:38 AM
well, it's Wednesday :(
That it is, and soon to be over the hump.
Think of it as Somerville eve.
And Monday is a Holiday for some of us!!!!!
Bastige.
:'(
Sheesh - I wish I got Monday off!
Hell down here a lot of folks get off, my wife works for a Scandanavian company and she gets off.  You guys better threaten some protests, I mean tell them you can't breath or something.
I think they would probably tell me to GFM and take a hike - damn right to work states!
Right to Work is not your problem in ND for this particular holiday.
Would be nice to get all of these stinkin gubment holidays off - not sure what I would do with all of my free time!  ;)
Complain about how underpaid and undercompensated you are.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 14, 2015, 08:36:11 AM
well, it's Wednesday :(
That it is, and soon to be over the hump.
Think of it as Somerville eve.
And Monday is a Holiday for some of us!!!!!
Bastige.
:'(
Sheesh - I wish I got Monday off!
Hell down here a lot of folks get off, my wife works for a Scandanavian company and she gets off.  You guys better threaten some protests, I mean tell them you can't breath or something.
I think they would probably tell me to GFM and take a hike - damn right to work states!
Right to Work is not your problem in ND for this particular holiday.
Would be nice to get all of these stinkin gubment holidays off - not sure what I would do with all of my free time!  ;)
Complain about how underpaid and undercompensated you are.
And these damn yellow stars!
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2015, 08:38:03 AM
Morning Travellin Dave, Dean, Mayor Tony and Purple Hemorrhoids.
Purple Hemorrhoids? GFY!
Hit the nail on the head, didn't he!
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 08:38:28 AM
well, it's Wednesday :(
That it is, and soon to be over the hump.
Think of it as Somerville eve.
And Monday is a Holiday for some of us!!!!!
Bastige.
:'(
Sheesh - I wish I got Monday off!
Hell down here a lot of folks get off, my wife works for a Scandanavian company and she gets off.  You guys better threaten some protests, I mean tell them you can't breath or something.
I think they would probably tell me to GFM and take a hike - damn right to work states!
Right to Work is not your problem in ND for this particular holiday.
Would be nice to get all of these stinkin gubment holidays off - not sure what I would do with all of my free time!  ;)
Complain about how underpaid and undercompensated you are.
Banks are closed, stock exchanges are closed, wtf is anybody going to do anyway?
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 08:39:16 AM
well, it's Wednesday :(
That it is, and soon to be over the hump.
Think of it as Somerville eve.
And Monday is a Holiday for some of us!!!!!
Bastige.
:'(
Sheesh - I wish I got Monday off!
Hell down here a lot of folks get off, my wife works for a Scandanavian company and she gets off.  You guys better threaten some protests, I mean tell them you can't breath or something.
I think they would probably tell me to GFM and take a hike - damn right to work states!
Right to Work is not your problem in ND for this particular holiday.
Would be nice to get all of these stinkin gubment holidays off - not sure what I would do with all of my free time!  ;)
Complain about how underpaid and undercompensated you are.
And these damn yellow stars!
Get busy and do some work on the weekend and you could be beyond yellow by monday!
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: sfish on January 14, 2015, 08:40:28 AM
Morning Travellin Dave, Dean, Mayor Tony and Purple Hemorrhoids.
Purple Hemorrhoids? GFY!
Hit the nail on the head, didn't he!
It hurts because it's true
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: sfish on January 14, 2015, 08:41:43 AM
[...]
I'll take this one NJDave - Yeah, like putting feet on your (really MWeber's) humidor cabinet!
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2015, 08:41:59 AM
well, it's Wednesday :(
That it is, and soon to be over the hump.
Think of it as Somerville eve.
And Monday is a Holiday for some of us!!!!!
Bastige.
:'(
Sheesh - I wish I got Monday off!
Hell down here a lot of folks get off, my wife works for a Scandanavian company and she gets off.  You guys better threaten some protests, I mean tell them you can't breath or something.
I think they would probably tell me to GFM and take a hike - damn right to work states!
Right to Work is not your problem in ND for this particular holiday.
Would be nice to get all of these stinkin gubment holidays off - not sure what I would do with all of my free time!  ;)
Complain about how underpaid and undercompensated you are.
And these damn yellow stars!
That you should get used to.  Non-founding members are not permitted to advance beyond that.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 08:43:18 AM
Morning Travellin Dave, Dean, Mayor Tony and Purple Hemorrhoids.
Purple Hemorrhoids? GFY!
;D
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2015, 08:43:19 AM
[...]
+1  ....happy to share.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 14, 2015, 08:43:30 AM
well, it's Wednesday :(
That it is, and soon to be over the hump.
Think of it as Somerville eve.
And Monday is a Holiday for some of us!!!!!
Bastige.
:'(
Sheesh - I wish I got Monday off!
Hell down here a lot of folks get off, my wife works for a Scandanavian company and she gets off.  You guys better threaten some protests, I mean tell them you can't breath or something.
I think they would probably tell me to GFM and take a hike - damn right to work states!
Right to Work is not your problem in ND for this particular holiday.
Would be nice to get all of these stinkin gubment holidays off - not sure what I would do with all of my free time!  ;)
Complain about how underpaid and undercompensated you are.
Banks are closed, stock exchanges are closed, wtf is anybody going to do anyway?
Make profit while the commies sleep!
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 14, 2015, 08:44:23 AM
[...]
Ahh damn, totally forgot about those feet - man, someone should really get on that!
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: sfish on January 14, 2015, 08:44:55 AM
well, it's Wednesday :(
That it is, and soon to be over the hump.
Think of it as Somerville eve.
Somerville!  I need to pick out some smokes for that turd-fest
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: sfish on January 14, 2015, 08:45:28 AM
[...]
Mike Mike Mike!!
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 14, 2015, 08:45:32 AM
[...]
Ahh, good to know - forgot all youze guys helped Tony set this thing up.  So, do I call all of you mayor then?
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 08:45:57 AM
[...]
Your company is profitable????
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 14, 2015, 08:46:42 AM
[...]
Going to StL in 3 weeks - wonder if I should just bring my humi and check it onto my flight...
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 08:47:03 AM
[...]
Sounds like you are fuct CG
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: sfish on January 14, 2015, 08:47:59 AM
[...]

No
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 14, 2015, 08:48:22 AM
[...]
Lol - yeah...
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 08:48:32 AM
[...]
Why did you have to mention St Louis this morning, now I am LMFAO outlout at work wondering what happened when the Misses got home and found the pot pie in the toaster and the old man on the floor last night.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 14, 2015, 08:49:18 AM
[...]
Sounds pretty typical to what I'm used to - time to be the best yellow star I can be!
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: sfish on January 14, 2015, 08:51:50 AM
I really need to reorganize my Tupperdor but I can't do it while the warden's around, it's the evil you see vs. the one you don't see. She has no idea how many cigars I really have and I'm not anxious to pull open the wizard's curtain
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 14, 2015, 08:53:38 AM
I really need to reorganize my Tupperdor but I can't do it while the warden's around, it's the evil you see vs. the one you don't see. She has no idea how many cigars I really have and I'm not anxious to pull open the wizard's curtain
It's a delicate battle - although mine is pretty fuckin transparent with all of that glass now.  I don't think she realizes that the humidor is double-deep with boxes - so it's twice as much as she can see  ;D
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 08:56:55 AM
I really need to reorganize my Tupperdor but I can't do it while the warden's around, it's the evil you see vs. the one you don't see. She has no idea how many cigars I really have and I'm not anxious to pull open the wizard's curtain
It's a delicate battle - although mine is pretty fuckin transparent with all of that glass now.  I don't think she realizes that the humidor is double-deep with boxes - so it's twice as much as she can see  ;D
If it had feet on it so it was taller then she could not see so much ;)
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 08:57:47 AM
I really need to reorganize my Tupperdor but I can't do it while the warden's around, it's the evil you see vs. the one you don't see. She has no idea how many cigars I really have and I'm not anxious to pull open the wizard's curtain
I wear the pants and run the show at my house so that is not an issue.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 14, 2015, 08:59:11 AM
Tex and Bean, you guys need to bring the wives here: (http://imgur.com/ZM31DOF)
http://imgur.com/ZM31DOF (http://imgur.com/ZM31DOF)
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: sfish on January 14, 2015, 09:00:12 AM
I really need to reorganize my Tupperdor but I can't do it while the warden's around, it's the evil you see vs. the one you don't see. She has no idea how many cigars I really have and I'm not anxious to pull open the wizard's curtain
It's a delicate battle - although mine is pretty fuckin transparent with all of that glass now.  I don't think she realizes that the humidor is double-deep with boxes - so it's twice as much as she can see  ;D
Exactly. It's not like mine isn't in plain view it's just that it's not laid out in front of her. She almost had a stroke when I got back from CFest and packed away all of those cigars. She said "Oh my god, are you going to smoke all of those? You'll die". So +/- 400 cigars later, she'd pass out
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 14, 2015, 09:00:28 AM
I really need to reorganize my Tupperdor but I can't do it while the warden's around, it's the evil you see vs. the one you don't see. She has no idea how many cigars I really have and I'm not anxious to pull open the wizard's curtain
It's a delicate battle - although mine is pretty fuckin transparent with all of that glass now.  I don't think she realizes that the humidor is double-deep with boxes - so it's twice as much as she can see  ;D
If it had feet on it so it was taller then she could not see so much ;)
Well, with the feet, it would be the same height as it is now - only now it looks like it's floating with the 2x4s inset on the bottom.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: sfish on January 14, 2015, 09:01:02 AM
I really need to reorganize my Tupperdor but I can't do it while the warden's around, it's the evil you see vs. the one you don't see. She has no idea how many cigars I really have and I'm not anxious to pull open the wizard's curtain
I wear the pants and run the show at my house so that is not an issue.
Whatever, Charles Bronson!
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 14, 2015, 09:01:34 AM
I really need to reorganize my Tupperdor but I can't do it while the warden's around, it's the evil you see vs. the one you don't see. She has no idea how many cigars I really have and I'm not anxious to pull open the wizard's curtain
It's a delicate battle - although mine is pretty fuckin transparent with all of that glass now.  I don't think she realizes that the humidor is double-deep with boxes - so it's twice as much as she can see  ;D
Exactly. It's not like mine isn't in plain view it's just that it's not laid out in front of her. She almost had a stroke when I got back from CFest and packed away all of those cigars. She said "Oh my god, are you going to smoke all of those? You'll die". So +/- 400 cigars later, she'd pass out
Mrs. Fish, Please sign out of Bieber's account and give him his balls back - Sincerely, The Banter Boys
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 14, 2015, 09:02:38 AM
I really need to reorganize my Tupperdor but I can't do it while the warden's around, it's the evil you see vs. the one you don't see. She has no idea how many cigars I really have and I'm not anxious to pull open the wizard's curtain
I wear the pants and run the show at my house so that is not an issue.
Ditto.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 14, 2015, 09:03:27 AM
I really need to reorganize my Tupperdor but I can't do it while the warden's around, it's the evil you see vs. the one you don't see. She has no idea how many cigars I really have and I'm not anxious to pull open the wizard's curtain
It's a delicate battle - although mine is pretty fuckin transparent with all of that glass now.  I don't think she realizes that the humidor is double-deep with boxes - so it's twice as much as she can see  ;D
Exactly. It's not like mine isn't in plain view it's just that it's not laid out in front of her. She almost had a stroke when I got back from CFest and packed away all of those cigars. She said "Oh my god, are you going to smoke all of those? You'll die". So +/- 400 cigars later, she'd pass out
She was under the impression that you'd smoke 20 more cigars and then be done forever?
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 09:04:32 AM
I really need to reorganize my Tupperdor but I can't do it while the warden's around, it's the evil you see vs. the one you don't see. She has no idea how many cigars I really have and I'm not anxious to pull open the wizard's curtain
It's a delicate battle - although mine is pretty fuckin transparent with all of that glass now.  I don't think she realizes that the humidor is double-deep with boxes - so it's twice as much as she can see  ;D
Exactly. It's not like mine isn't in plain view it's just that it's not laid out in front of her. She almost had a stroke when I got back from CFest and packed away all of those cigars. She said "Oh my god, are you going to smoke all of those? You'll die". So +/- 400 cigars later, she'd pass out
Mrs. Fish, Please sign out of Bieber's account and give him his balls back - Sincerely, The Banter Boys
LMAO
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2015, 09:04:57 AM
[...]
Nope, we be deppities.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2015, 09:06:30 AM
I really need to reorganize my Tupperdor but I can't do it while the warden's around, it's the evil you see vs. the one you don't see. She has no idea how many cigars I really have and I'm not anxious to pull open the wizard's curtain
I wear the pants and run the show at my house so that is not an issue.
Ditto.
Yea, except that they're capri's and you have an apron over them.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: sfish on January 14, 2015, 09:06:54 AM
I really need to reorganize my Tupperdor but I can't do it while the warden's around, it's the evil you see vs. the one you don't see. She has no idea how many cigars I really have and I'm not anxious to pull open the wizard's curtain
I wear the pants and run the show at my house so that is not an issue.
Ditto.
Hahahaha!
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2015, 09:07:05 AM
I really need to reorganize my Tupperdor but I can't do it while the warden's around, it's the evil you see vs. the one you don't see. She has no idea how many cigars I really have and I'm not anxious to pull open the wizard's curtain
I thought you were pretty free in whipping open the curtain.....
....oh, different curtain I guess.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: sfish on January 14, 2015, 09:11:06 AM
I really need to reorganize my Tupperdor but I can't do it while the warden's around, it's the evil you see vs. the one you don't see. She has no idea how many cigars I really have and I'm not anxious to pull open the wizard's curtain
It's a delicate battle - although mine is pretty fuckin transparent with all of that glass now.  I don't think she realizes that the humidor is double-deep with boxes - so it's twice as much as she can see  ;D
Exactly. It's not like mine isn't in plain view it's just that it's not laid out in front of her. She almost had a stroke when I got back from CFest and packed away all of those cigars. She said "Oh my god, are you going to smoke all of those? You'll die". So +/- 400 cigars later, she'd pass out
She was under the impression that you'd smoke 20 more cigars and then be done forever?
Apparently...boy was she way off
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: sfish on January 14, 2015, 09:12:20 AM
I really need to reorganize my Tupperdor but I can't do it while the warden's around, it's the evil you see vs. the one you don't see. She has no idea how many cigars I really have and I'm not anxious to pull open the wizard's curtain
I wear the pants and run the show at my house so that is not an issue.
Ditto.
Yea, except that they're capri's and you have an apron over them.
CNS, although now I'm left with an image
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2015, 09:12:35 AM
Over at Atlantic, Pudgy Monsters box available for $73, San Lotano Oval Maduro bundles for $111 and regular SL Habano's for$88.....and for BD when he wakes up, Tabac Especial Negra flight of 5 for $19.95.  These are sale, not VIP prices.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2015, 09:14:05 AM
I really need to reorganize my Tupperdor but I can't do it while the warden's around, it's the evil you see vs. the one you don't see. She has no idea how many cigars I really have and I'm not anxious to pull open the wizard's curtain
I wear the pants and run the show at my house so that is not an issue.
Ditto.
Yea, except that they're capri's and you have an apron over them.
CNS, although now I'm left with an image
...that you will carry to Somerville tomorrow.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 14, 2015, 09:14:14 AM
I really need to reorganize my Tupperdor but I can't do it while the warden's around, it's the evil you see vs. the one you don't see. She has no idea how many cigars I really have and I'm not anxious to pull open the wizard's curtain
I wear the pants and run the show at my house so that is not an issue.
Ditto.
Yea, except that they're capri's and you have an apron over them.
Gotta show off the calves on leg day, bro.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2015, 09:19:44 AM
I really need to reorganize my Tupperdor but I can't do it while the warden's around, it's the evil you see vs. the one you don't see. She has no idea how many cigars I really have and I'm not anxious to pull open the wizard's curtain
I wear the pants and run the show at my house so that is not an issue.
Ditto.
Yea, except that they're capri's and you have an apron over them.
Gotta show off the calves on leg day, bro.
I guess you missed his selfies from No Pants Day.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2015, 09:23:11 AM
Yesterday, at the Sis, saw Ave Maria Divinia....$18 each in coffins....sheesh!
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 14, 2015, 09:27:42 AM
Yesterday, at the Sis, saw Ave Maria Divinia....$18 each in coffins....sheesh!
Saw those in the catalog yesterday. Yikes. Think I'll pass.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 14, 2015, 09:50:25 AM
2hr meeting at 9 - why god, WWWWHHHHHYYYYYYYYY!
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 09:51:38 AM
2hr meeting at 9 - why god, WWWWHHHHHYYYYYYYYY!
Builds Character and Keeps You From Fuk'n Off Bantering  of course it will also enable Travellin Dave to pass your yellowstar ass up.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 14, 2015, 09:54:29 AM
2hr meeting at 9 - why god, WWWWHHHHHYYYYYYYYY!
Builds Character and Keeps You From Fuk'n Off Bantering  of course it will also enable Travellin Dave to pass your yellowstar ass up.
Bringing my computer so I can be easily distracted :)
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 14, 2015, 09:54:40 AM
well, it's Wednesday :(
That it is, and soon to be over the hump.
Think of it as Somerville eve.
No one else saw the douche factor in Dave's post?

(http://ashleyshockey.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/miscellaneous-summers-eve-douche-133ml.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: sfish on January 14, 2015, 09:55:38 AM
well, it's Wednesday :(
That it is, and soon to be over the hump.
Think of it as Somerville eve.
No one else saw the douche factor in Dave's post?

(http://ashleyshockey.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/miscellaneous-summers-eve-douche-133ml.jpg)
I do now that you're added to it!  ;D
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 14, 2015, 09:55:50 AM
Heading into another meeting myself.  I'll be in lurk mode so watch yourselves.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 14, 2015, 10:19:36 AM
Morning, muchachos. Know what? Pain really sucks and I'm tired of it.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 10:28:30 AM
Morning, muchachos. Know what? Pain really sucks and I'm tired of it.
Morning Raz, pain does suck and you have certainly dealt with it for a while now.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: sfish on January 14, 2015, 10:49:58 AM
Morning, muchachos. Know what? Pain really sucks and I'm tired of it.
Morning Bret, pain sucks
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: sfish on January 14, 2015, 10:55:05 AM
Morning, muchachos. Know what? Pain really sucks and I'm tired of it.
Morning Bret, pain sucks
To help ease the pain check these out:

http://www.cigarauctioneer.com/asylum-premium-petite-corona-cigars/item-39200?auctionnum=1249032
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 11:02:06 AM
8 damn days here since we have seen the sun for more than 30 minutes and it is still cold as hell.  Jeez wtf is going on in this world?  There must be a climate change or something. ::)
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 14, 2015, 11:07:24 AM
8 damn days here since we have seen the sun for more than 30 minutes and it is still cold as hell.  Jeez wtf is going on in this world?  There must be a climate change or something. ::)
Not according to Ted Cruz, our new head of the Committee on Space and Science. Haha.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 11:11:30 AM
8 damn days here since we have seen the sun for more than 30 minutes and it is still cold as hell.  Jeez wtf is going on in this world?  There must be a climate change or something. ::)
Not according to Ted Cruz, our new head of the Committee on Space and Science. Haha.
Who I proudly say represents me as promised when I voted for him.   Does your's represent you as promised?
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 14, 2015, 11:12:03 AM
Morning, muchachos. Know what? Pain really sucks and I'm tired of it.
Morning Bret, pain sucks
Ehhh, I'm just bitchy this morning.  The constant nag of it takes a toll.  I just have to keep reminding myself that I've got two friends suffering far worse, one who suffered a botched hernia operation that cut into nerves.  Guy's gonna suffer the rest of his life.

So I got nuthin' to bitch about.  It's just that we only have our own experience to measure against, and I'm just sore and frustrated.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 14, 2015, 11:16:27 AM
8 damn days here since we have seen the sun for more than 30 minutes and it is still cold as hell.  Jeez wtf is going on in this world?  There must be a climate change or something. ::)
Not according to Ted Cruz, our new head of the Committee on Space and Science. Haha.
Who I proudly say represents me as promised when I voted for him.   Does your's represent you as promised?
If said person gets picked to run a committee on science without actually listening to science, I'll let you know.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 14, 2015, 11:17:16 AM
Morning, muchachos. Know what? Pain really sucks and I'm tired of it.
Morning Bret, pain sucks
To help ease the pain check these out:

http://www.cigarauctioneer.com/asylum-premium-petite-corona-cigars/item-39200?auctionnum=1249032
Missed it.  Time I got to it there was only one second left.  I'm trying to resist cigar temptation at the moment because I really want to pick up a new handgun soon.  Then again, I been saying that for the past year.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 14, 2015, 11:18:09 AM
Morning, muchachos. Know what? Pain really sucks and I'm tired of it.
Morning Bret, pain sucks
Ehhh, I'm just bitchy this morning.  The constant nag of it takes a toll.  I just have to keep reminding myself that I've got two friends suffering far worse, one who suffered a botched hernia operation that cut into nerves.  Guy's gonna suffer the rest of his life.

So I got nuthin' to bitch about.  It's just that we only have our own experience to measure against, and I'm just sore and frustrated.
Well, you've come to the right place to bitch at least!
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 14, 2015, 11:20:32 AM
Morning, muchachos. Know what? Pain really sucks and I'm tired of it.
Morning Bret, pain sucks
To help ease the pain check these out:

http://www.cigarauctioneer.com/asylum-premium-petite-corona-cigars/item-39200?auctionnum=1249032
Missed it.  Time I got to it there was only one second left.  I'm trying to resist cigar temptation at the moment because I really want to pick up a new handgun soon.  Then again, I been saying that for the past year.
It was closed by the time I clicked the link.  How much was it going for?  And Hi, Bret.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 14, 2015, 11:22:00 AM
Morning, muchachos. Know what? Pain really sucks and I'm tired of it.
Morning Bret, pain sucks
To help ease the pain check these out:

http://www.cigarauctioneer.com/asylum-premium-petite-corona-cigars/item-39200?auctionnum=1249032
Missed it.  Time I got to it there was only one second left.  I'm trying to resist cigar temptation at the moment because I really want to pick up a new handgun soon.  Then again, I been saying that for the past year.
It was closed by the time I clicked the link.  How much was it going for?  And Hi, Bret.
It was $68 when I clicked on it with 2 minutes left. Guess they try to keep the final price a secret.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: sfish on January 14, 2015, 11:23:26 AM
Morning, muchachos. Know what? Pain really sucks and I'm tired of it.
Morning Bret, pain sucks
To help ease the pain check these out:

http://www.cigarauctioneer.com/asylum-premium-petite-corona-cigars/item-39200?auctionnum=1249032
Missed it.  Time I got to it there was only one second left.  I'm trying to resist cigar temptation at the moment because I really want to pick up a new handgun soon.  Then again, I been saying that for the past year.
It was closed by the time I clicked the link.  How much was it going for?  And Hi, Bret.
It was $68 when I clicked on it with 2 minutes left. Guess they try to keep the final price a secret.
Well in that case they started at $68 with no bids so they never sold
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 14, 2015, 11:25:22 AM
Morning, muchachos. Know what? Pain really sucks and I'm tired of it.
Morning Bret, pain sucks
To help ease the pain check these out:

http://www.cigarauctioneer.com/asylum-premium-petite-corona-cigars/item-39200?auctionnum=1249032
Missed it.  Time I got to it there was only one second left.  I'm trying to resist cigar temptation at the moment because I really want to pick up a new handgun soon.  Then again, I been saying that for the past year.
It was closed by the time I clicked the link.  How much was it going for?  And Hi, Bret.
It was $68 when I clicked on it with 2 minutes left. Guess they try to keep the final price a secret.
Well in that case they started at $68 with no bids so they never sold
Oh yeah, it does say no bids. My bad, missed that part.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2015, 11:26:41 AM
2hr meeting at 9 - why god, WWWWHHHHHYYYYYYYYY!
Because yellow stars are meant to be shat on and abused.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 14, 2015, 11:27:48 AM
2hr meeting at 9 - why god, WWWWHHHHHYYYYYYYYY!
Because yellow stars are meant to be shat on and abused.
Especially non-founding ones.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2015, 11:28:13 AM
well, it's Wednesday :(
That it is, and soon to be over the hump.
Think of it as Somerville eve.
No one else saw the douche factor in Dave's post?

(http://ashleyshockey.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/miscellaneous-summers-eve-douche-133ml.jpg)
I do now that you're added to it!  ;D
Well, there's always THIS douche factor.....I thought it went without saying....
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 14, 2015, 11:30:23 AM
Morning, muchachos. Know what? Pain really sucks and I'm tired of it.
Morning Bret, pain sucks
To help ease the pain check these out:

http://www.cigarauctioneer.com/asylum-premium-petite-corona-cigars/item-39200?auctionnum=1249032
Missed it.  Time I got to it there was only one second left.  I'm trying to resist cigar temptation at the moment because I really want to pick up a new handgun soon.  Then again, I been saying that for the past year.
It was closed by the time I clicked the link.  How much was it going for?  And Hi, Bret.
Mornin', skipper.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 14, 2015, 11:31:17 AM
2hr meeting at 9 - why god, WWWWHHHHHYYYYYYYYY!
Because yellow stars are meant to be shat on and abused.
But if they were, wouldn't that turn the stars brown, black and blue?
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: sfish on January 14, 2015, 11:31:55 AM
Morning, muchachos. Know what? Pain really sucks and I'm tired of it.
Morning Bret, pain sucks
To help ease the pain check these out:

http://www.cigarauctioneer.com/asylum-premium-petite-corona-cigars/item-39200?auctionnum=1249032
Missed it.  Time I got to it there was only one second left.  I'm trying to resist cigar temptation at the moment because I really want to pick up a new handgun soon.  Then again, I been saying that for the past year.
It was closed by the time I clicked the link.  How much was it going for?  And Hi, Bret.
It was $68 when I clicked on it with 2 minutes left. Guess they try to keep the final price a secret.
Well in that case they started at $68 with no bids so they never sold
Oh yeah, it does say no bids. My bad, missed that part.
That means you can get them at that price anytime though, if you like that price
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2015, 11:32:16 AM
Morning, muchachos. Know what? Pain really sucks and I'm tired of it.
Morning Bret, pain sucks
You starting to gear up?
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: sfish on January 14, 2015, 11:36:44 AM
Morning, muchachos. Know what? Pain really sucks and I'm tired of it.
Morning Bret, pain sucks
You starting to gear up?
For surgery? Yes, if that's what you mean, I go in on the 28th
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 14, 2015, 11:38:02 AM
Morning, muchachos. Know what? Pain really sucks and I'm tired of it.
Morning Bret, pain sucks
You starting to gear up?
For surgery? Yes, if that's what you mean, I go in on the 28th
Remind me what your surgery is for?  Or were you not telling?
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2015, 11:39:03 AM
8 damn days here since we have seen the sun for more than 30 minutes and it is still cold as hell.  Jeez wtf is going on in this world?  There must be a climate change or something. ::)
Not according to Ted Cruz, our new head of the Committee on Space and Science. Haha.
Who I proudly say represents me as promised when I voted for him.   Does your's represent you as promised?
Without starting down a very slippery slope, I can't say much in his ideology represents me.  With that said, Bob Menendez, Cory Booker and especially Bonnie Watson Coleman(Sharpton) have any part of me represented.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: sfish on January 14, 2015, 11:43:41 AM
Morning, muchachos. Know what? Pain really sucks and I'm tired of it.
Morning Bret, pain sucks
You starting to gear up?
For surgery? Yes, if that's what you mean, I go in on the 28th
Remind me what your surgery is for?  Or were you not telling?
A herniated disc - L4/L5 down low. Having it done by a neurosurgeon so hoping for a quicker recovery, like 3 weeks out of work
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 11:44:18 AM
8 damn days here since we have seen the sun for more than 30 minutes and it is still cold as hell.  Jeez wtf is going on in this world?  There must be a climate change or something. ::)
Not according to Ted Cruz, our new head of the Committee on Space and Science. Haha.
Who I proudly say represents me as promised when I voted for him.   Does your's represent you as promised?
Without starting down a very slippery slope, I can't say much in his ideology represents me.  With that said, Bob Menendez, Cory Booker and especially Bonnie Watson Coleman(Sharpton) have any part of me represented.
Not 100% for me either but certainly more so than any of the others I can think of, but he at least represents as he said he would.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2015, 11:44:43 AM
Morning, muchachos. Know what? Pain really sucks and I'm tired of it.
Morning Bret, pain sucks
You starting to gear up?
For surgery? Yes, if that's what you mean, I go in on the 28th
Remind me what your surgery is for?  Or were you not telling?
Sex change....that's why his balls and dick were removed from the site.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2015, 11:47:45 AM
Wonder if BD is capable of movement yet?
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: sfish on January 14, 2015, 11:50:19 AM
Morning, muchachos. Know what? Pain really sucks and I'm tired of it.
Morning Bret, pain sucks
You starting to gear up?
For surgery? Yes, if that's what you mean, I go in on the 28th
Remind me what your surgery is for?  Or were you not telling?
Sex change....that's why his balls and dick were removed from the site.
Oh, didn't I mention that part? It was difficult to coordinate but I got 2 surgeons to operate simultaneously
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 14, 2015, 11:50:30 AM
Morning, muchachos. Know what? Pain really sucks and I'm tired of it.
Morning Bret, pain sucks
You starting to gear up?
For surgery? Yes, if that's what you mean, I go in on the 28th
Remind me what your surgery is for?  Or were you not telling?
A herniated disc - L4/L5 down low. Having it done by a neurosurgeon so hoping for a quicker recovery, like 3 weeks out of work
Ouch.  So, yeah...case in point...a herniated disk would hurt a lot more than my aching shoulder and leg.  In other words, I'm being a pussy today.

Hope the surgery succeeds wildly.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 11:54:02 AM
Wonder if BD is capable of movement yet?
Now you got me laughing again.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 11:58:53 AM
Morning, muchachos. Know what? Pain really sucks and I'm tired of it.
Morning Bret, pain sucks
You starting to gear up?
For surgery? Yes, if that's what you mean, I go in on the 28th
Remind me what your surgery is for?  Or were you not telling?
Sex change....that's why his balls and dick were removed from the site.
Oh, didn't I mention that part? It was difficult to coordinate but I got 2 surgeons to operate simultaneously
Well now you better hope the right one gets a hold of the right end.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 11:59:31 AM
Morning, muchachos. Know what? Pain really sucks and I'm tired of it.
Morning Bret, pain sucks
You starting to gear up?
For surgery? Yes, if that's what you mean, I go in on the 28th
Remind me what your surgery is for?  Or were you not telling?
A herniated disc - L4/L5 down low. Having it done by a neurosurgeon so hoping for a quicker recovery, like 3 weeks out of work
Neurosurgeon is a wize choice for sure.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: sfish on January 14, 2015, 12:00:28 PM
Morning, muchachos. Know what? Pain really sucks and I'm tired of it.
Morning Bret, pain sucks
You starting to gear up?
For surgery? Yes, if that's what you mean, I go in on the 28th
Remind me what your surgery is for?  Or were you not telling?
A herniated disc - L4/L5 down low. Having it done by a neurosurgeon so hoping for a quicker recovery, like 3 weeks out of work
Ouch.  So, yeah...case in point...a herniated disk would hurt a lot more than my aching shoulder and leg.  In other words, I'm being a pussy today.

Hope the surgery succeeds wildly.

Haha, pain is pain. This injury happened last March and I've been through therapy and 3 cortisone shot so it's time, I'm actually looking forward to it, need to move on...and thanks

BTW in case anyone was going to ask, yes it was caused by my attempt to give Tony a piggy-back ride
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2015, 12:01:21 PM
Wonder if BD is capable of movement yet?
Now you got me laughing again.
picture something like this...
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 14, 2015, 12:02:16 PM
Fuggin meetings - almost lunch time!
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 14, 2015, 12:03:03 PM
Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
        Soup Cream of Chicken and Rice
        Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
        Soup Cream of Chicken and Rice
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   The Ultimate Cuban Sandwich
   Meatballs and Gravy
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: sfish on January 14, 2015, 12:03:41 PM
Morning, muchachos. Know what? Pain really sucks and I'm tired of it.
Morning Bret, pain sucks
You starting to gear up?
For surgery? Yes, if that's what you mean, I go in on the 28th
Remind me what your surgery is for?  Or were you not telling?
A herniated disc - L4/L5 down low. Having it done by a neurosurgeon so hoping for a quicker recovery, like 3 weeks out of work
Neurosurgeon is a wize choice for sure.
No doubt, minimally invasive. They don't even have to stitch the incision and I'll walk out of the hospital same day. Just need about 2-3 weeks very light duty for the scar tissue to build then PT
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2015, 12:04:13 PM
Wonder if BD is capable of movement yet?
Now you got me laughing again.
picture something like this...
...or this...
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2015, 12:05:04 PM
Morning, muchachos. Know what? Pain really sucks and I'm tired of it.
Morning Bret, pain sucks
You starting to gear up?
For surgery? Yes, if that's what you mean, I go in on the 28th
Remind me what your surgery is for?  Or were you not telling?
A herniated disc - L4/L5 down low. Having it done by a neurosurgeon so hoping for a quicker recovery, like 3 weeks out of work
Ouch.  So, yeah...case in point...a herniated disk would hurt a lot more than my aching shoulder and leg.  In other words, I'm being a pussy today.

Hope the surgery succeeds wildly.

Haha, pain is pain. This injury happened last March and I've been through therapy and 3 cortisone shot so it's time, I'm actually looking forward to it, need to move on...and thanks

BTW in case anyone was going to ask, yes it was caused by my attempt to give Tony a piggy-back ride
That's not what you called it at the time...
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 12:05:55 PM
Morning, muchachos. Know what? Pain really sucks and I'm tired of it.
Morning Bret, pain sucks
You starting to gear up?
For surgery? Yes, if that's what you mean, I go in on the 28th
Remind me what your surgery is for?  Or were you not telling?
A herniated disc - L4/L5 down low. Having it done by a neurosurgeon so hoping for a quicker recovery, like 3 weeks out of work
Ouch.  So, yeah...case in point...a herniated disk would hurt a lot more than my aching shoulder and leg.  In other words, I'm being a pussy today.

Hope the surgery succeeds wildly.

Haha, pain is pain. This injury happened last March and I've been through therapy and 3 cortisone shot so it's time, I'm actually looking forward to it, need to move on...and thanks

BTW in case anyone was going to ask, yes it was caused by my attempt to give Tony a piggy-back ride
Sounds more like Tony was riding you and telling you it was a "piggy-back ride little girl".
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 14, 2015, 12:06:23 PM
Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
        Soup Cream of Chicken and Rice
        Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
        Soup Cream of Chicken and Rice
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   The Ultimate Cuban Sandwich
   Meatballs and Gravy
I'll take the Cuban Sandwich.  And two Mojitos.  And while we're talking Cuban sandwiches, I'll have a Partagas Serie P No. 2.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 14, 2015, 12:06:24 PM
Morning, muchachos. Know what? Pain really sucks and I'm tired of it.
Morning Bret, pain sucks
You starting to gear up?
For surgery? Yes, if that's what you mean, I go in on the 28th
Remind me what your surgery is for?  Or were you not telling?
A herniated disc - L4/L5 down low. Having it done by a neurosurgeon so hoping for a quicker recovery, like 3 weeks out of work
Ouch.  So, yeah...case in point...a herniated disk would hurt a lot more than my aching shoulder and leg.  In other words, I'm being a pussy today.

Hope the surgery succeeds wildly.

Haha, pain is pain. This injury happened last March and I've been through therapy and 3 cortisone shot so it's time, I'm actually looking forward to it, need to move on...and thanks

BTW in case anyone was going to ask, yes it was caused by my attempt to give Tony a piggy-back ride
My back's fine.  GFY!
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 12:06:36 PM
Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
        Soup Cream of Chicken and Rice
        Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
        Soup Cream of Chicken and Rice
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   The Ultimate Cuban Sandwich
   Meatballs and Gravy
Cuban sandwich for me, luv them!
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2015, 12:07:03 PM
Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
        Soup Cream of Chicken and Rice
        Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
        Soup Cream of Chicken and Rice
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   The Ultimate Cuban Sandwich
   Meatballs and Gravy
Very nice...if you at more of the casserole yesterday, you wouldn't have it as soup today.

Do you get a cigar and a pour of Havana Club with that sammich?
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 14, 2015, 12:09:54 PM
Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
        Soup Cream of Chicken and Rice
        Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
        Soup Cream of Chicken and Rice
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   The Ultimate Cuban Sandwich
   Meatballs and Gravy
Very nice...if you at more of the casserole yesterday, you wouldn't have it as soup today.

Do you get a cigar and a pour of Havana Club with that sammich?
Too much broccoli in the pasta/casserole yesterday, was gross.  Cuban sammich is my jam tho, love em!
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2015, 12:10:35 PM
[...]

Of course your's is fine, but he's the one that's brokeback...
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 12:12:19 PM
Wonder if BD is capable of movement yet?
Now you got me laughing again.
picture something like this...
...or this...
I was more envisioning this scene:

His wife told him to go out and get some of those pills that would help him get an erection.
When he came back, he tossed her some diet pills.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 12:14:01 PM
"New York Style Pizza" in Texas is my choice for today.   Figure if Flip can have Texas Style Chili with Pork I can have me some NY Style Pizza in TX.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: sfish on January 14, 2015, 12:16:04 PM
[...]

Seek help Dave
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: sfish on January 14, 2015, 12:16:50 PM
[...]

I don't know how to quit you!
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 14, 2015, 12:16:57 PM
Wonder if BD is capable of movement yet?
Now you got me laughing again.
picture something like this...
...or this...
I was more envisioning this scene:

His wife told him to go out and get some of those pills that would help him get an erection.
When he came back, he tossed her some diet pills.
Read a story today about a woman who used scissors to cut off her boyfriend's dick because he was cheating, they reattached it, then she cut it off again while he was in the hospital and threw it out the window. Yikes.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 14, 2015, 12:17:47 PM
Wonder if BD is capable of movement yet?
Now you got me laughing again.
picture something like this...
...or this...
I was more envisioning this scene:

His wife told him to go out and get some of those pills that would help him get an erection.
When he came back, he tossed her some diet pills.
Read a story today about a woman who used scissors to cut off her boyfriend's dick because he was cheating, they reattached it, then she cut it off again while he was in the hospital and threw it out the window. Yikes.
Also, it has now been lost. And she still plans on marrying him. Women, amiright?
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 12:19:05 PM
[...]

Yeah sure, right after the rest of you perv's
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2015, 12:20:29 PM
Wonder if BD is capable of movement yet?
Now you got me laughing again.
picture something like this...
...or this...
I was more envisioning this scene:

His wife told him to go out and get some of those pills that would help him get an erection.
When he came back, he tossed her some diet pills.
Read a story today about a woman who used scissors to cut off her boyfriend's dick because he was cheating, they reattached it, then she cut it off again while he was in the hospital and threw it out the window. Yikes.
Also, it has now been lost. And she still plans on marrying him. Women, amiright?
So what about her....the real issue is HE is still going to marry HER!
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 14, 2015, 12:22:41 PM
Wonder if BD is capable of movement yet?
Now you got me laughing again.
picture something like this...
...or this...
I was more envisioning this scene:

His wife told him to go out and get some of those pills that would help him get an erection.
When he came back, he tossed her some diet pills.
Read a story today about a woman who used scissors to cut off her boyfriend's dick because he was cheating, they reattached it, then she cut it off again while he was in the hospital and threw it out the window. Yikes.
Also, it has now been lost. And she still plans on marrying him. Women, amiright?
So what about her....the real issue is HE is still going to marry HER!
They deserve each other.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 14, 2015, 12:29:11 PM
Wonder if BD is capable of movement yet?
Now you got me laughing again.
picture something like this...
...or this...
I was more envisioning this scene:

His wife told him to go out and get some of those pills that would help him get an erection.
When he came back, he tossed her some diet pills.
Read a story today about a woman who used scissors to cut off her boyfriend's dick because he was cheating, they reattached it, then she cut it off again while he was in the hospital and threw it out the window. Yikes.
Also, it has now been lost. And she still plans on marrying him. Women, amiright?
So what about her....the real issue is HE is still going to marry HER!
They deserve each other.
Agreed. Can't imagine why on Earth he'd marry her, but if he's stupid enough too, then it's a match made in hell.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2015, 12:30:22 PM
Wonder if BD is capable of movement yet?
Now you got me laughing again.
picture something like this...
...or this...
I was more envisioning this scene:

His wife told him to go out and get some of those pills that would help him get an erection.
When he came back, he tossed her some diet pills.
Read a story today about a woman who used scissors to cut off her boyfriend's dick because he was cheating, they reattached it, then she cut it off again while he was in the hospital and threw it out the window. Yikes.
Had a situation when in college where that happened to a boyfriend of the roomate of my girlfriend/now ex-wife.  Seems he was getting some on the side and the divorced/estranged husband tracked him down.  I had to drive the girls down to Emery hospital in Atlanta where they did reattach.  He ended up leaving her for one of his attending nurses.  It was also referenced on SNL (way back in the 70s of course)
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: sfish on January 14, 2015, 12:31:59 PM
Wonder if BD is capable of movement yet?
Now you got me laughing again.
picture something like this...
...or this...
I was more envisioning this scene:

His wife told him to go out and get some of those pills that would help him get an erection.
When he came back, he tossed her some diet pills.
Read a story today about a woman who used scissors to cut off her boyfriend's dick because he was cheating, they reattached it, then she cut it off again while he was in the hospital and threw it out the window. Yikes.
Also, it has now been lost. And she still plans on marrying him. Women, amiright?
So what about her....the real issue is HE is still going to marry HER!
They deserve each other.
Agreed. Can't imagine why on Earth he'd marry her, but if he's stupid enough too, then it's a match made in hell.
Well let's think about it. She cut it off once and he stayed AND cheated again so she could cut it off again. He must also be a very heavy sleeper
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2015, 12:34:36 PM
[...]

Better yet, let's not think about it .....any more!
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 14, 2015, 12:38:31 PM
[...]

Well, the second cut was while he was in the hospital to reattach it from the first event, so I'm guessing he didn't have time to end it yet.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: sfish on January 14, 2015, 12:38:31 PM
[...]

Even better, don't want to ruin Somerville Eve
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: sfish on January 14, 2015, 12:40:45 PM
[...]

I feel ill
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: sfish on January 14, 2015, 12:42:02 PM
@TexasDave - A box of those Warhead II went for $35 on Famous bid yesterday
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 14, 2015, 12:42:49 PM
[...]

Second cut was probably easier, at least. ;)
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2015, 12:44:38 PM
@TexasDave - A box of those Warhead II went for $35 on Famous bid yesterday
When do they arrive?
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: sfish on January 14, 2015, 12:47:00 PM
@TexasDave - A box of those Warhead II went for $35 on Famous bid yesterday
When do they arrive?
I wish I was paying attention to that one
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 12:57:53 PM
@TexasDave - A box of those Warhead II went for $35 on Famous bid yesterday
Well dAmn
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 12:58:26 PM
@TexasDave - A box of those Warhead II went for $35 on Famous bid yesterday
When do they arrive?
I wish I was paying attention to that one
Yeah me too but I rarely ever look there.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2015, 01:01:30 PM
Off to the dentist, have a good afternoon to both dicks and dickless.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 01:03:22 PM
Off to the dentist, have a good afternoon to both dicks and dickless.
May the dentist treat you appropriately for the way you treat us!  Later Dave
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 01:07:23 PM
New York Pizza in Texas was pretty good.  2 Giant slices off of a 20" pizza and a fountain drink for $7 is a nice deal downtown.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 14, 2015, 01:11:39 PM
[...]

LMFAO!
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 14, 2015, 01:12:53 PM
Wonder if BD is capable of movement yet?
Now you got me laughing again.
picture something like this...
...or this...
I was more envisioning this scene:

His wife told him to go out and get some of those pills that would help him get an erection.
When he came back, he tossed her some diet pills.
Read a story today about a woman who used scissors to cut off her boyfriend's dick because he was cheating, they reattached it, then she cut it off again while he was in the hospital and threw it out the window. Yikes.
You would think he would have gotten a restraining order after the first time.  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 14, 2015, 01:17:22 PM
Off to the dentist, have a good afternoon to both dicks and dickless.
Hope Dr. Cosby doesn't put you under and then drop a digit on you... AGAIN!
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: sfish on January 14, 2015, 01:19:23 PM
Off to the dentist, have a good afternoon to both dicks and dickless.
Hope Dr. Cosby doesn't put you under and then drop a digit on you... AGAIN!
Why do you think he hasn't switched dentists?
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 14, 2015, 01:20:51 PM
Off to the dentist, have a good afternoon to both dicks and dickless.
Hope Dr. Cosby doesn't put you under and then drop a digit on you... AGAIN!
Why do you think he hasn't switched dentists?
He doesn't know how to quit him?
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: sfish on January 14, 2015, 01:23:47 PM
Off to the dentist, have a good afternoon to both dicks and dickless.
Hope Dr. Cosby doesn't put you under and then drop a digit on you... AGAIN!
Why do you think he hasn't switched dentists?
He doesn't know how to quit him?
Bingo!
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: sfish on January 14, 2015, 01:25:07 PM
@Tony - So we're not doing a cigar exchange tomorrow right? Just show up and smoke?
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 14, 2015, 01:25:22 PM
Cuban sammich was decent - had a salad too and put the meatballs on the sammich - it was lacking proper meat with the ol meat/bun ration
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 01:26:54 PM
Cuban sammich was decent - had a salad too and put the meatballs on the sammich - it was lacking proper meat with the ol meat/bun ration
Now that SUX, guess ND is not the best place  to get a Cuban. ::)
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 14, 2015, 01:26:58 PM
Cuban sammich was decent - had a salad too and put the meatballs on the sammich - it was lacking proper meat with the ol meat/bun ration
TWSS?
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 14, 2015, 01:27:19 PM
Cuban sammich was decent - had a salad too and put the meatballs on the sammich - it was lacking proper meat with the ol meat/bun ration
Now that SUX, guess ND is not the best place  to get a Cuban. ::)
Shocking right?
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 14, 2015, 01:28:19 PM
@Tony - So we're not doing a cigar exchange tomorrow right? Just show up and smoke?
That's my intention.  I may bring Dave some cigars to bring to his son though.  I do have some interesting hooch to try.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: sfish on January 14, 2015, 01:34:14 PM
@Tony - So we're not doing a cigar exchange tomorrow right? Just show up and smoke?
That's my intention.  I may bring Dave some cigars to bring to his son though.  I do have some interesting hooch to try.
Sounds good, let's keep it simple
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 14, 2015, 01:36:48 PM
@Tony - So we're not doing a cigar exchange tomorrow right? Just show up and smoke?
That's my intention.  I may bring Dave some cigars to bring to his son though.  I do have some interesting hooch to try.
Sounds good, let's keep it simple
I like that.  Especially because I can't compete with Dave.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 14, 2015, 01:39:53 PM
@Tony - So we're not doing a cigar exchange tomorrow right? Just show up and smoke?
That's my intention.  I may bring Dave some cigars to bring to his son though.  I do have some interesting hooch to try.
Sounds good, let's keep it simple
I like that.  Especially because I can't compete with Dave.
Few people can.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 01:42:28 PM
@Tony - So we're not doing a cigar exchange tomorrow right? Just show up and smoke?
That's my intention.  I may bring Dave some cigars to bring to his son though.  I do have some interesting hooch to try.
Sounds good, let's keep it simple
I like that.  Especially because I can't compete with Dave.
Few people can.
+1
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 01:53:20 PM
Chit must be a lot of workaference going on place went dead.  Can't make 34 pages today at this rate.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 14, 2015, 01:58:20 PM
Chit must be a lot of workaference going on place went dead.  Can't make 34 pages today at this rate.
There was a time when 18 made people happy.  I'm actually running off to another meeting and then another after that.  Lurk mode, at best.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 02:02:57 PM
Chit must be a lot of workaference going on place went dead.  Can't make 34 pages today at this rate.
There was a time when 18 made people happy.  I'm actually running off to another meeting and then another after that.  Lurk mode, at best.
Better you than me doing all that meeting !  Enjoy.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 14, 2015, 02:04:51 PM
Chit must be a lot of workaference going on place went dead.  Can't make 34 pages today at this rate.
No workaference here.  I'm just fighting tiredness and soreness and trying to stay awake, which gives me little patience with my posts and I keep cancelling them.  Gonna be a long day at this rate.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 14, 2015, 02:17:08 PM
Chit must be a lot of workaference going on place went dead.  Can't make 34 pages today at this rate.
There was a time when 18 made people happy.  I'm actually running off to another meeting and then another after that.  Lurk mode, at best.
Stupid work interference. But I'm done with that nonsense for the day, so youse guys have a good one. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 14, 2015, 02:24:48 PM
Chit must be a lot of workaference going on place went dead.  Can't make 34 pages today at this rate.
There was a time when 18 made people happy.  I'm actually running off to another meeting and then another after that.  Lurk mode, at best.
Stupid work interference. But I'm done with that nonsense for the day, so youse guys have a good one. Hazzuh!
Gesundheit.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 02:26:45 PM
Chit must be a lot of workaference going on place went dead.  Can't make 34 pages today at this rate.
There was a time when 18 made people happy.  I'm actually running off to another meeting and then another after that.  Lurk mode, at best.
Stupid work interference. But I'm done with that nonsense for the day, so youse guys have a good one. Hazzuh!
Have a good one Dave
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 14, 2015, 02:29:01 PM
Chit must be a lot of workaference going on place went dead.  Can't make 34 pages today at this rate.
There was a time when 18 made people happy.  I'm actually running off to another meeting and then another after that.  Lurk mode, at best.
Stupid work interference. But I'm done with that nonsense for the day, so youse guys have a good one. Hazzuh!
See ya LTG
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: sfish on January 14, 2015, 02:31:01 PM
Later guys, see you tomorrow
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 02:32:00 PM
Later guys, see you tomorrow
Well damn, CG and I will do the best we can here to keep the doors open.   Have a good evening Purple Star
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 14, 2015, 02:32:51 PM
Later guys, see you tomorrow
Well damn, CG and I will do the best we can here to keep the doors open.   Have a good evening Purple Star
Give us time to work on our post counts - better to do that without Scotty here anyhow!  ;)
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 14, 2015, 02:32:58 PM
Later guys, see you tomorrow
Take care Scott
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 02:33:12 PM
Ay Tony, CG and I are IN Fuk'n CHARGE and here alone so GFY and hope for the best! ;D
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 02:35:21 PM
Now where the hell is B Dad?  We need a town drunk here in this community.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 14, 2015, 02:39:46 PM
Now where the hell is B Dad?  We need a town drunk here in this community.
Yeah we do!
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 14, 2015, 02:43:34 PM
@Tony - So we're not doing a cigar exchange tomorrow right? Just show up and smoke?
That's my intention.  I may bring Dave some cigars to bring to his son though.  I do have some interesting hooch to try.
Sounds good, let's keep it simple
Simple is as simple does.  Just sayin'...
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 14, 2015, 02:45:50 PM
http://www.rockandice.com/lates-news/watch-the-final-push-of-the-dawn-wall-live (http://www.rockandice.com/lates-news/watch-the-final-push-of-the-dawn-wall-live)
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 02:56:15 PM
http://www.rockandice.com/lates-news/watch-the-final-push-of-the-dawn-wall-live (http://www.rockandice.com/lates-news/watch-the-final-push-of-the-dawn-wall-live)
That is cool!
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 14, 2015, 03:00:39 PM
http://www.rockandice.com/lates-news/watch-the-final-push-of-the-dawn-wall-live (http://www.rockandice.com/lates-news/watch-the-final-push-of-the-dawn-wall-live)
That is cool!
Crazy shit - history will be made today.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 14, 2015, 03:06:06 PM
http://www.rockandice.com/lates-news/watch-the-final-push-of-the-dawn-wall-live (http://www.rockandice.com/lates-news/watch-the-final-push-of-the-dawn-wall-live)
That is cool!
Crazy shit - history will be made today.
Obviously this will cure erectile dysfunction but will it cure cancer too?
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 14, 2015, 03:07:39 PM
http://www.rockandice.com/lates-news/watch-the-final-push-of-the-dawn-wall-live (http://www.rockandice.com/lates-news/watch-the-final-push-of-the-dawn-wall-live)
That is cool!
Crazy shit - history will be made today.
Obviously this will cure erectile dysfunction but will it cure cancer too?
Someone said it would make me skinny again...instantly!
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 14, 2015, 03:13:47 PM
http://www.rockandice.com/lates-news/watch-the-final-push-of-the-dawn-wall-live (http://www.rockandice.com/lates-news/watch-the-final-push-of-the-dawn-wall-live)
That is cool!
Crazy shit - history will be made today.
Obviously this will cure erectile dysfunction but will it cure cancer too?
Someone said it would make me skinny again...instantly!
Thanks for that.  The importance/historical significance was lost on me.  I'm slow.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 14, 2015, 03:19:11 PM
http://www.rockandice.com/lates-news/watch-the-final-push-of-the-dawn-wall-live (http://www.rockandice.com/lates-news/watch-the-final-push-of-the-dawn-wall-live)
That is cool!
Crazy shit - history will be made today.
Obviously this will cure erectile dysfunction but will it cure cancer too?
Someone said it would make me skinny again...instantly!
Thanks for that.  The importance/historical significance was lost on me.  I'm slow.
LALTS!
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2015, 03:26:00 PM
Now where the hell is B Dad?  We need a town drunk here in this community.
Careful what you ask for, they still stagger in every once and again.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 14, 2015, 03:27:15 PM
Now where the hell is B Dad?  We need a town drunk here in this community.
Careful what you ask for, they still stagger in every once and again.
Roof Roof!
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2015, 03:29:00 PM
http://www.rockandice.com/lates-news/watch-the-final-push-of-the-dawn-wall-live (http://www.rockandice.com/lates-news/watch-the-final-push-of-the-dawn-wall-live)
About time, they've really been milking this one.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 14, 2015, 03:30:04 PM
http://www.rockandice.com/lates-news/watch-the-final-push-of-the-dawn-wall-live (http://www.rockandice.com/lates-news/watch-the-final-push-of-the-dawn-wall-live)
About time, they've really been milking this one.
Agreed, what's taking them so long!   ;)
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2015, 03:31:39 PM
http://www.rockandice.com/lates-news/watch-the-final-push-of-the-dawn-wall-live (http://www.rockandice.com/lates-news/watch-the-final-push-of-the-dawn-wall-live)
That is cool!
Crazy shit - history will be made today.
Obviously this will cure erectile dysfunction but will it cure cancer too?
Someone said it would make me skinny again...instantly!
Yup, fall off that wall and you will be smushed smoothly and thinly over the canyon floor.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 14, 2015, 03:31:47 PM
http://www.rockandice.com/lates-news/watch-the-final-push-of-the-dawn-wall-live (http://www.rockandice.com/lates-news/watch-the-final-push-of-the-dawn-wall-live)
That is cool!
Crazy shit - history will be made today.
Obviously this will cure erectile dysfunction but will it cure cancer too?
Someone said it would make me skinny again...instantly!
Thanks for that.  The importance/historical significance was lost on me.  I'm slow.
Nah, you're just bitter.  Hater.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 14, 2015, 03:33:49 PM
http://www.rockandice.com/lates-news/watch-the-final-push-of-the-dawn-wall-live (http://www.rockandice.com/lates-news/watch-the-final-push-of-the-dawn-wall-live)
That is cool!
Crazy shit - history will be made today.
Obviously this will cure erectile dysfunction but will it cure cancer too?
Someone said it would make me skinny again...instantly!
Yup, fall off that wall and you will be smushed smoothly and thinly over the canyon floor.
They're roped for falls.  A fall would be uncomfortable and likely require a change of undershorts, but no smushing...unless the rope fails.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 14, 2015, 03:37:38 PM
http://www.rockandice.com/lates-news/watch-the-final-push-of-the-dawn-wall-live (http://www.rockandice.com/lates-news/watch-the-final-push-of-the-dawn-wall-live)
That is cool!
Crazy shit - history will be made today.
Obviously this will cure erectile dysfunction but will it cure cancer too?
Someone said it would make me skinny again...instantly!
Yup, fall off that wall and you will be smushed smoothly and thinly over the canyon floor.
They're roped for falls.  A fall would be uncomfortable and likely require a change of undershorts, but no smushing...unless the rope fails.
Lots of tugging around the groin and waist area :)
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 14, 2015, 03:40:51 PM
http://www.rockandice.com/lates-news/watch-the-final-push-of-the-dawn-wall-live (http://www.rockandice.com/lates-news/watch-the-final-push-of-the-dawn-wall-live)
That is cool!
Crazy shit - history will be made today.
Obviously this will cure erectile dysfunction but will it cure cancer too?
Someone said it would make me skinny again...instantly!
Yup, fall off that wall and you will be smushed smoothly and thinly over the canyon floor.
They're roped for falls.  A fall would be uncomfortable and likely require a change of undershorts, but no smushing...unless the rope fails.
Lots of tugging around the groin and waist area :)
Yes, and God help you if you get one of the family jewelz caught in a strap. You'd wish for death.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on January 14, 2015, 03:43:32 PM
Now where the hell is B Dad?  We need a town drunk here in this community.
Careful what you ask for, they still stagger in every once and again.
I haven't been drinking, but I did take all my medication today.  The voices have gotten quieter!
Actually its just heart & diabetes medication with a water pill.  So it makes me drowsy, and have to get up to pee
about 6 times a day.  Hello Boys....  Didn't run into to Tony this morning...
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 14, 2015, 03:47:52 PM
I'll be back in a while, amigos.  Have to hobble to the post office, then I'm going to take a power nap.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2015, 03:51:45 PM
http://www.rockandice.com/lates-news/watch-the-final-push-of-the-dawn-wall-live (http://www.rockandice.com/lates-news/watch-the-final-push-of-the-dawn-wall-live)
That is cool!
Crazy shit - history will be made today.
Obviously this will cure erectile dysfunction but will it cure cancer too?
Someone said it would make me skinny again...instantly!
Yup, fall off that wall and you will be smushed smoothly and thinly over the canyon floor.
They're roped for falls.  A fall would be uncomfortable and likely require a change of undershorts, but no smushing...unless the rope fails.
Lots of tugging around the groin and waist area :)
So THAT explains why you're so interested.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2015, 03:52:48 PM
Now where the hell is B Dad?  We need a town drunk here in this community.
Careful what you ask for, they still stagger in every once and again.
I haven't been drinking, but I did take all my medication today.  The voices have gotten quieter!
Actually its just heart & diabetes medication with a water pill.  So it makes me drowsy, and have to get up to pee
about 6 times a day.  Hello Boys....  Didn't run into to Tony this morning...
So you going to be able to make it tomorrow Flip?
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 14, 2015, 04:05:26 PM
http://www.rockandice.com/lates-news/watch-the-final-push-of-the-dawn-wall-live (http://www.rockandice.com/lates-news/watch-the-final-push-of-the-dawn-wall-live)
That is cool!
Crazy shit - history will be made today.
Obviously this will cure erectile dysfunction but will it cure cancer too?
Someone said it would make me skinny again...instantly!
Yup, fall off that wall and you will be smushed smoothly and thinly over the canyon floor.
They're roped for falls.  A fall would be uncomfortable and likely require a change of undershorts, but no smushing...unless the rope fails.
Lots of tugging around the groin and waist area :)
So THAT explains why you're so interested.
Yeah, totally my thing - love that shit!
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on January 14, 2015, 04:08:13 PM
Now where the hell is B Dad?  We need a town drunk here in this community.
Careful what you ask for, they still stagger in every once and again.
I haven't been drinking, but I did take all my medication today.  The voices have gotten quieter!
Actually its just heart & diabetes medication with a water pill.  So it makes me drowsy, and have to get up to pee
about 6 times a day.  Hello Boys....  Didn't run into to Tony this morning...
So you going to be able to make it tomorrow Flip?
My daughter's usually home from school, wife works late that night, wouldn't have been a big deal to come over in those circumstances.  Now daughter has key club meeting late afternoon, and another girl from school, who just got licensed is driving.  not prudent for me to be an hour away, if there is a problem.  the other girl has been driving for weeks now, and it's 5 towns away.  I can hear the screaming now, you went cigars smoking with your buddies(an hour away!), and wasn't waiting by the phone for your daughter to call!  I know it sucks being me, but it is a shame, I can't do anything right.   What you went shopping for food and soda at Shoprite's can can sale, just can't stop wasting money... buying a case of canned tomatoes for sauce equates to wasting money on lap dances in her eyes.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 14, 2015, 04:11:20 PM
Anyone else wanna go climbing?
(http://i.imgur.com/wLliGwT.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on January 14, 2015, 04:12:44 PM
Anyone else wanna go climbing?
(http://i.imgur.com/wLliGwT.jpg)
no, she's not wearing yoga pants!
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2015, 04:28:03 PM
[...]
Been there, done that, sorry.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on January 14, 2015, 04:57:43 PM
[...]
that's OK. I  am afraid I am going to live.  being happy is another story.  that's why when I relax with a cigar, at the legion, it is so restful.  they like me there!
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 14, 2015, 04:58:39 PM
http://www.rockandice.com/lates-news/watch-the-final-push-of-the-dawn-wall-live (http://www.rockandice.com/lates-news/watch-the-final-push-of-the-dawn-wall-live)
That is cool!
Crazy shit - history will be made today.
Obviously this will cure erectile dysfunction but will it cure cancer too?
Someone said it would make me skinny again...instantly!
Thanks for that.  The importance/historical significance was lost on me.  I'm slow.
Nah, you're just bitter.  Hater.
Nope, not Antnee!
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 14, 2015, 05:13:29 PM
Anyone else wanna go climbing?
(http://i.imgur.com/wLliGwT.jpg)
no, she's not wearing yoga pants!
And she's a lousy climber.  I will, however, mix her a martini.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 14, 2015, 05:14:31 PM
http://www.rockandice.com/lates-news/watch-the-final-push-of-the-dawn-wall-live (http://www.rockandice.com/lates-news/watch-the-final-push-of-the-dawn-wall-live)
That is cool!
Crazy shit - history will be made today.
Obviously this will cure erectile dysfunction but will it cure cancer too?
Someone said it would make me skinny again...instantly!
Yup, fall off that wall and you will be smushed smoothly and thinly over the canyon floor.
They're roped for falls.  A fall would be uncomfortable and likely require a change of undershorts, but no smushing...unless the rope fails.
Lots of tugging around the groin and waist area :)
Yes, and God help you if you get one of the family jewelz caught in a strap. You'd wish for death.
I literally LOL'd.  I'm calling it a day and just cut an H. Upmann 1844 Reserve for the road.  Toodles!
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 14, 2015, 05:24:23 PM
[...]
Jeezus.  You're breakin' my heart.  I'd ask why you tolerate it, but...it's none of my business and I wouldn't like the answer anyway.

I've been in the doghouse myself this week, but I actually had to be an asshole to get there.

Think I'll spend extra on her birthday present.

Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 14, 2015, 05:35:16 PM
http://www.rockandice.com/lates-news/watch-the-final-push-of-the-dawn-wall-live (http://www.rockandice.com/lates-news/watch-the-final-push-of-the-dawn-wall-live)
That is cool!
Crazy shit - history will be made today.
Obviously this will cure erectile dysfunction but will it cure cancer too?
Someone said it would make me skinny again...instantly!
Yup, fall off that wall and you will be smushed smoothly and thinly over the canyon floor.
They're roped for falls.  A fall would be uncomfortable and likely require a change of undershorts, but no smushing...unless the rope fails.
Lots of tugging around the groin and waist area :)
Yes, and God help you if you get one of the family jewelz caught in a strap. You'd wish for death.
I literally LOL'd.  I'm calling it a day and just cut an H. Upmann 1844 Reserve for the road.  Toodles!
I was teaching some middle-school boys how to rig up to climb.  They were typically resistant to the necessary buddy-checking, which requires running your fingers through the inner leg straps - getting your hands far closer to a man's package than any straight guy ever wants to be.  So they were doing it sloppily and being dumbasses.  I walked over, grabbed the harness of one who had a twist in his leg strap and pushed him backward so his weight came down on my hand as it would on the rope if he was on the rock. That twisted strap snugged up, and I could tell it caught him just right by how wide his eyes got and how pale and sweaty he instantly turned before I set him on the floor.  Everyone else knew that look too.  They took it seriously after that.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 05:38:48 PM
I got hit with some serious workaference.  Prison bus wreck in west tx killed 10, like something out of the U S Marshall's movie.  Damn good movie too watched it over the holiday's.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 05:39:37 PM
Now where the hell is B Dad?  We need a town drunk here in this community.
Careful what you ask for, they still stagger in every once and again.
Roof Roof!
LOL
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 14, 2015, 05:41:06 PM
I got hit with some serious workaference.  Prison bus wreck in west tx killed 10, like something out of the U S Marshall's movie.  Damn good movie too watched it over the holiday's.
Call in Raylan Givens to shoot the survivors.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 05:42:14 PM
Now where the hell is B Dad?  We need a town drunk here in this community.
Careful what you ask for, they still stagger in every once and again.
I haven't been drinking, but I did take all my medication today.  The voices have gotten quieter!
Actually its just heart & diabetes medication with a water pill.  So it makes me drowsy, and have to get up to pee
about 6 times a day.  Hello Boys....  Didn't run into to Tony this morning...
Shit if I will only pee 6 times a day I want some of that medicine
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 05:43:22 PM
I got hit with some serious workaference.  Prison bus wreck in west tx killed 10, like something out of the U S Marshall's movie.  Damn good movie too watched it over the holiday's.
Call in Raylan Givens to shoot the survivors.
Killed 8 prisoners and 2 guards.  5 more seriously injured.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 05:45:57 PM
[...]
Then just go for the lap dances
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 14, 2015, 05:48:56 PM
I got hit with some serious workaference.  Prison bus wreck in west tx killed 10, like something out of the U S Marshall's movie.  Damn good movie too watched it over the holiday's.
Call in Raylan Givens to shoot the survivors.
Killed 8 prisoners and 2 guards.  5 more seriously injured.
Sorry, in retrospect my humor was in poor taste.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 14, 2015, 05:55:30 PM
Time to head out - have a good night all!
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 05:56:20 PM
I got hit with some serious workaference.  Prison bus wreck in west tx killed 10, like something out of the U S Marshall's movie.  Damn good movie too watched it over the holiday's.
Call in Raylan Givens to shoot the survivors.
Killed 8 prisoners and 2 guards.  5 more seriously injured.
Sorry, in retrospect my humor was in poor taste.
Don't bother me I am immune to such as long as I don't know them otherwise I would lose it for sure.  Just statistics to me and my job is to figure out how to prevent such.  My boss lady has me teaching her about what I do so I showed her an un-censored photo from before they picked up the bodies and thought I was going to lose her but she hung in there, told her she has to get immune to it.  I do struggle with it when children are involved, have never been able to get past that.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 05:56:53 PM
Time to head out - have a good night all!
Talk to you tomorrow CG have a good evening.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 14, 2015, 05:59:56 PM
I got hit with some serious workaference.  Prison bus wreck in west tx killed 10, like something out of the U S Marshall's movie.  Damn good movie too watched it over the holiday's.
Call in Raylan Givens to shoot the survivors.
Killed 8 prisoners and 2 guards.  5 more seriously injured.
Sorry, in retrospect my humor was in poor taste.
Don't bother me I am immune to such as long as I don't know them otherwise I would lose it for sure.  Just statistics to me and my job is to figure out how to prevent such.  My boss lady has me teaching her about what I do so I showed her an un-censored photo from before they picked up the bodies and thought I was going to lose her but she hung in there, told her she has to get immune to it.
Not just a job, it's an adventure.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 06:02:28 PM
I got hit with some serious workaference.  Prison bus wreck in west tx killed 10, like something out of the U S Marshall's movie.  Damn good movie too watched it over the holiday's.
Call in Raylan Givens to shoot the survivors.
Killed 8 prisoners and 2 guards.  5 more seriously injured.
Sorry, in retrospect my humor was in poor taste.
Don't bother me I am immune to such as long as I don't know them otherwise I would lose it for sure.  Just statistics to me and my job is to figure out how to prevent such.  My boss lady has me teaching her about what I do so I showed her an un-censored photo from before they picked up the bodies and thought I was going to lose her but she hung in there, told her she has to get immune to it.
Not just a job, it's an adventure.
It can be interesting and will certainly remind you regularly how stupid humans are sometimes.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 14, 2015, 06:13:01 PM
I got hit with some serious workaference.  Prison bus wreck in west tx killed 10, like something out of the U S Marshall's movie.  Damn good movie too watched it over the holiday's.
Call in Raylan Givens to shoot the survivors.
Killed 8 prisoners and 2 guards.  5 more seriously injured.
Sorry, in retrospect my humor was in poor taste.
Don't bother me I am immune to such as long as I don't know them otherwise I would lose it for sure.  Just statistics to me and my job is to figure out how to prevent such.  My boss lady has me teaching her about what I do so I showed her an un-censored photo from before they picked up the bodies and thought I was going to lose her but she hung in there, told her she has to get immune to it.
Not just a job, it's an adventure.
It can be interesting and will certainly remind you regularly how stupid humans are sometimes.
I'd say most of the time.  But I'm a pessimist by nature.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 06:22:15 PM
[...]
You area realist not a pessimist because that is very true.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 14, 2015, 07:09:01 PM
Ugh.  We've gotten to the drag-ass part of the workday.  Slooooooooowwwww.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 07:17:35 PM
Ugh.  We've gotten to the drag-ass part of the workday.  Slooooooooowwwww.
Long past that time for me fortunately.  Waiting on the warden to get home to eat dinner.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 14, 2015, 07:19:52 PM
Ugh.  We've gotten to the drag-ass part of the workday.  Slooooooooowwwww.
Long past that time for me fortunately.  Waiting on the warden to get home to eat dinner.
Well, at least you're home.  I'm still 40 minutes from being off work and two hours from being home.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 07:35:36 PM
Ugh.  We've gotten to the drag-ass part of the workday.  Slooooooooowwwww.
Long past that time for me fortunately.  Waiting on the warden to get home to eat dinner.
Well, at least you're home.  I'm still 40 minutes from being off work and two hours from being home.
If it makes you feel any better I was leaving home for work at 3:15 your time this morning.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 14, 2015, 07:44:14 PM
Ugh.  We've gotten to the drag-ass part of the workday.  Slooooooooowwwww.
Long past that time for me fortunately.  Waiting on the warden to get home to eat dinner.
Well, at least you're home.  I'm still 40 minutes from being off work and two hours from being home.
If it makes you feel any better I was leaving home for work at 3:15 your time this morning.
Well, there's that.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 14, 2015, 07:53:04 PM
good evening. back from another dinner date, at her house, pot roast, I bought the fixings and she cooked it. it was WONDERFUL!

Diesel d7 going here with water on the side.

golf day tomorrow!
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 08:22:44 PM
good evening. back from another dinner date, at her house, pot roast, I bought the fixings and she cooked it. it was WONDERFUL!

Diesel d7 going here with water on the side.

golf day tomorrow!
What a life !!!   Hope your golf weather is better than here.  We have dad 9 days of craphole weather.  38 with off and on mist all day today.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 08:23:58 PM
Just finished my dinner.  Fried chicken livers, mashed potatoes with brown gravy and biscuits.  Mighty damn good.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 14, 2015, 08:30:12 PM
good evening. back from another dinner date, at her house, pot roast, I bought the fixings and she cooked it. it was WONDERFUL!

Diesel d7 going here with water on the side.

golf day tomorrow!
What a life !!!   Hope your golf weather is better than here.  We have dad 9 days of craphole weather.  38 with off and on mist all day today.
suppose to be 60 degrees by the time we tee off and a 40% chance of rain showers about the time we hit the back 9.
5 degrees up in NY right now and high of 21 degrees tomorrow. ha ha ha.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 14, 2015, 09:02:08 PM
Just finished my dinner.  Fried chicken livers, mashed potatoes with brown gravy and biscuits.  Mighty damn good.
Oh yeah, chicken livers done right can't be beat.  Evening Dave, Dean, lurkers and whatnots.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 14, 2015, 09:04:32 PM
Just finished my dinner.  Fried chicken livers, mashed potatoes with brown gravy and biscuits.  Mighty damn good.
Oh yeah, chicken livers done right can't be beat.  Evening Dave, Dean, lurkers and whatnots.
good evening Mark.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 09:07:14 PM
Just finished my dinner.  Fried chicken livers, mashed potatoes with brown gravy and biscuits.  Mighty damn good.
Oh yeah, chicken livers done right can't be beat.  Evening Dave, Dean, lurkers and whatnots.
Evening Bean.  Yep I luv crispy fried chicken livers.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 14, 2015, 09:11:01 PM
Just finished my dinner.  Fried chicken livers, mashed potatoes with brown gravy and biscuits.  Mighty damn good.
Oh yeah, chicken livers done right can't be beat.  Evening Dave, Dean, lurkers and whatnots.
Evening Bean.  Yep I luv crispy fried chicken livers.
Occasionally a Bush's coupon sheet will arrive in the mail with a great deal on their chicken liver dinner box. Gotta hit that.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 14, 2015, 09:18:50 PM
Just finished my dinner.  Fried chicken livers, mashed potatoes with brown gravy and biscuits.  Mighty damn good.
Oh yeah, chicken livers done right can't be beat.  Evening Dave, Dean, lurkers and whatnots.
Evening Bean.  Yep I luv crispy fried chicken livers.
Occasionally a Bush's coupon sheet will arrive in the mail with a great deal on their chicken liver dinner box. Gotta hit that.
Yeah Bush's are really good but we don't have one down this way we get the livers at chicken express nearby and cook the sides.  Not as good as Bush's but good.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 14, 2015, 09:50:15 PM
Just finished my dinner.  Fried chicken livers, mashed potatoes with brown gravy and biscuits.  Mighty damn good.
Oh yeah, chicken livers done right can't be beat.  Evening Dave, Dean, lurkers and whatnots.
Evening Bean.  Yep I luv crispy fried chicken livers.
Occasionally a Bush's coupon sheet will arrive in the mail with a great deal on their chicken liver dinner box. Gotta hit that.
Yeah Bush's are really good but we don't have one down this way we get the livers at chicken express nearby and cook the sides.  Not as good as Bush's but good.
The first real job I had as a kid was at a KFC, in the kitchen.  And the owner did it right, no short cuts.  A big perk with that job was we took home what was unsold at the end of the day. I got sick of chicken, but ma, pa, and the siblings never did!
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 14, 2015, 10:13:45 PM
I think TxDave went to bed.  I didn't sleep for schitt in that hotel last night, but I'm still fightin', dang it!
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2015, 10:22:11 PM
Keep up the good fight Bean.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 14, 2015, 10:52:37 PM
Keep up the good fight Bean.
Yeah, man, almost 10 pm.  WooHoo, I'm king of the world!
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2015, 11:19:27 PM
Keep up the good fight Bean.
Yeah, man, almost 10 pm.  WooHoo, I'm king of the world!
If you don't sleep well tonight, you can always stop in and chat with Chip.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2015, 11:20:02 PM
Page 21, not half bad after yesterdays historic effort.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 14, 2015, 11:29:26 PM
Keep up the good fight Bean.
Yeah, man, almost 10 pm.  WooHoo, I'm king of the world!
If you don't sleep well tonight, you can always stop in and chat with Chip.
Yeah, would be fun to interrupt his opening day posts with "Really?!?!  Wow, what a fun fact".   Might just earn an early morning GFY from good ol' Chip.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 14, 2015, 11:30:12 PM
Page 21, not half bad after yesterdays historic effort.
And 22 will have to happen without me. See ya, Dave.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 14, 2015, 11:35:35 PM
Page 21, not half bad after yesterdays historic effort.
And 22 will have to happen without me. See ya, Dave.
Sleep well, see you tomorrow.
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on January 15, 2015, 12:21:55 AM
Looks like Tony fell asleep at the switch again!
Title: Re: 1/14/2015
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on January 15, 2015, 12:31:57 AM
Tony should make the flip at 9 or 10 pm and go to bed.