Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: June 11, 2016, 05:12:00 PM »

CyB Lonsdale lit with sparkling water.

Watching baseball and Short Stack needs to borrow the Rally Possum.

« Reply #76 on: June 11, 2016, 05:12:25 PM »

Good morning,  folks.
Morning Mr. Mayor.  What's on the athletic calendar for today?
First we have soccer. Then appointment with the contractor. Then 8 hours (or at least it'll feel that way) of dance recitals.
Trying to envision you in a tutu…. Tutu Tony in tights - Sheesh!

« Reply #77 on: June 11, 2016, 05:14:32 PM »

Got my LFD Chisel samplers from Holts.
Mikey likey that Chisel sampler.  A variety of tasty smokes.

« Reply #78 on: June 11, 2016, 05:15:35 PM »

Got my LFD Chisel samplers from Holts.
Mikey likey that Chisel sampler.  A variety of tasty smokes.
Yes it is a nice variety.

Afternoon CB

« Reply #79 on: June 11, 2016, 05:16:17 PM »

Good morning,  folks.
Morning Mr. Mayor.  What's on the athletic calendar for today?
First we have soccer. Then appointment with the contractor. Then 8 hours (or at least it'll feel that way) of dance recitals.
Trying to envision you in a tutu…. Tutu Tony in tights - Sheesh!
I don't even want to envision that!!!

« Reply #80 on: June 11, 2016, 05:25:17 PM »

Good morning,  folks.
Morning Mr. Mayor.  What's on the athletic calendar for today?
First we have soccer. Then appointment with the contractor. Then 8 hours (or at least it'll feel that way) of dance recitals.
Trying to envision you in a tutu…. Tutu Tony in tights - Sheesh!
I don't even want to envision that!!!
Struttin' his stuff on stage.

« Reply #81 on: June 11, 2016, 06:08:09 PM »

Eating pretty good tonight for po'folks.

Grilled Red Snapper and Grilled Lobster tails with baked potatoes.

Got to start getting things together for cooking.

« Reply #82 on: June 11, 2016, 06:55:12 PM »

SHEESH

« Reply #83 on: June 11, 2016, 07:44:45 PM »

Good morning,  folks.
Morning Mr. Mayor.  What's on the athletic calendar for today?
First we have soccer. Then appointment with the contractor. Then 8 hours (or at least it'll feel that way) of dance recitals.
Trying to envision you in a tutu…. Tutu Tony in tights - Sheesh!
Why would you possibly want to envision that...and worse, why would you share that image for us all to suffer with?

« Reply #84 on: June 11, 2016, 07:45:48 PM »

Good morning,  folks.
Morning Mr. Mayor.  What's on the athletic calendar for today?
First we have soccer. Then appointment with the contractor. Then 8 hours (or at least it'll feel that way) of dance recitals.
Trying to envision you in a tutu…. Tutu Tony in tights - Sheesh!
Why would you possibly want to envision that...and worse, why would you share that image for us all to suffer with?
It is hard to get out of your mind.

« Reply #85 on: June 11, 2016, 07:47:34 PM »

Smoking a little devil with a Stone mocha IPA, both very good. Going out to dinner with friends later to my favorite seafood place
Saw that at Joe Canal's this morning, picked up a sixer of that to give a try.  Having a Sam Summer now.

« Reply #86 on: June 11, 2016, 08:27:05 PM »

Eating pretty good tonight for po'folks.

Grilled Red Snapper and Grilled Lobster tails with baked potatoes.

Got to start getting things together for cooking.
Damn fine meal that was!

« Reply #87 on: June 11, 2016, 08:44:17 PM »

Eating pretty good tonight for po'folks.

Grilled Red Snapper and Grilled Lobster tails with baked potatoes.

Got to start getting things together for cooking.
Damn fine meal that was!
Just topped it off with some fresh strawberry pie.

« Reply #88 on: June 11, 2016, 10:03:44 PM »

Eating pretty good tonight for po'folks.

Grilled Red Snapper and Grilled Lobster tails with baked potatoes.

Got to start getting things together for cooking.
Damn fine meal that was!
Just topped it off with some fresh strawberry pie.
Oh dang. I just had some broccoli rabe with sausage for dinner. It was yummy but it wasn't strawberry pie.

« Reply #89 on: June 11, 2016, 10:05:55 PM »

I think I'm done with family obligations for the weekend. Recital was nice but long. In fact, long friggin' day all around.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]