CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: 6/11/2016  (Read 8636 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 6/11/2016
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2016, 07:44:10 AM »

Don't see Dave's Cav's digging out of this hole.  Missed their opportunity last night for sure.
I don't even pay any attention to the NBA beyond casually hearing the Spurs scores and highlights  on the radio when I am going to work.  I can name probably 3 players in the league.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2016, 07:57:01 AM »

A Big Thank You to Scumbag Paul Ryan now, Mitt Romney and Bain Capital along with some other Hedge Fund bond holders appreciate your generosity.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2016, 08:01:26 AM »

Don't see Dave's Cav's digging out of this hole.  Missed their opportunity last night for sure.
Lebron and Kyrie took a combined 33 shots in the second half. The rest of the team took 5. Combined. Five fucking shots. Jesus.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2016, 08:03:22 AM »

Morning OT Golf, shed your  tears and move forward.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2016, 08:08:19 AM »

Morning OT Golf, shed your  tears and move forward.
Just glad I went to bed in the 3rd quarter.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2016, 08:16:53 AM »

Well the college baseball games sure did not work out like I wanted them to yesterday.  Better luck today maybe since LSU plays.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2016, 08:22:08 AM »

A Big Thank You to Scumbag Paul Ryan now, Mitt Romney and Bain Capital along with some other Hedge Fund bond holders appreciate your generosity.
Puerto Rico was doing OK when the gubmint offered decent incentives known as "section 936" to business to locate there, particularly pharmaceutical, electronics, petrochemical and manufacturing.  It built up their education system, expanded universities, economy was good.  For every dollar of "incentive", it was figured that Puerto Rico gained over $30 of value.  When brilliant politicians rescinded 936 ten years ago, industry moved to Ireland and other tax havens and Puerto Rico started its current decline.  Now it requires government handouts that are worth about 25 cents per dollar given.  Good economics!  But hey, they sure showed those greedy companies!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2016, 08:23:16 AM »

I don't even pay any attention to the NBA beyond casually hearing the Spurs scores and highlights  on the radio when I am going to work.  I can name probably 3 players in the league.
Same here, I only casually have interest in the playoffs depending on who's there.  Would have liked for Cleveland to win this year.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2016, 08:29:46 AM »

Same here, I only casually have interest in the playoffs depending on who's there.  Would have liked for Cleveland to win this year.
At least we all get a free Doritos Locos taco on 6/21, right?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2016, 08:45:40 AM »

Good morning,  folks.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2016, 08:48:58 AM »

Good morning,  folks.
Morning Mr. Mayor.  What's on the athletic calendar for today?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2016, 08:51:55 AM »

Puerto Rico was doing OK when the gubmint offered decent incentives known as "section 936" to business to locate there, particularly pharmaceutical, electronics, petrochemical and manufacturing.  It built up their education system, expanded universities, economy was good.  For every dollar of "incentive", it was figured that Puerto Rico gained over $30 of value.  When brilliant politicians rescinded 936 ten years ago, industry moved to Ireland and other tax havens and Puerto Rico started its current decline.  Now it requires government handouts that are worth about 25 cents per dollar given.  Good economics!  But hey, they sure showed those greedy companies!
Next year I will explain it all but in the interim the issue is simply massive Government Corruption and our Gubment has been bailing them out and covering it up for a long time.  That 936 money was largely U.S. $ run thru the PR Gubment.

Problem now is the PR crooks stole all the quiet bailout $ too so they had to let the cat out of the bag that they were broke.  Basic Gubment Ponzi scheme.

The major hedge funds have been loaning mostly retirement funds to PR at higher than normal rates because all along they new there was no risk because the corrupt U.S. Gubment would cover their asses all the way.  Just like the housing bubble.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2016, 08:52:41 AM »

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2016, 08:55:17 AM »

Another day of CigarPage 5ers...most things still in stock.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2016, 08:55:27 AM »

Good morning,  folks.
Morning Mr. Mayor.  What's on the athletic calendar for today?
First we have soccer. Then appointment with the contractor. Then 8 hours (or at least it'll feel that way) of dance recitals.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6