Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20

« Reply #270 on: June 10, 2016, 05:24:59 PM »

Afternoon men, finally where I want to be
Not sure it's the LC 2014 but it's very good cigar
I found a very interesting beer on the way home, Stone Mocha IPA. A 9% dbl IPA with coffee and cocoa flavors, should be interesting may try it tonight as it was warm
Bean might like to try that "beer".
He doesn't know what he's missing
That's an IPA, so while not a beer I would drink it is still falls within the "beer" category in the definitive "What is beer and what is bullschit" reference guide.  Author unknown, but rest assured, he's an expert on the subject.
Sounds like some Razmundos Bullshit, stay calm and light a cigar with us.
Razmundos?  Razmundos doesn't know schit about beer or care.  He drinks whiskey most of the time.  And GFY.
I'm at work...and fuk'n off.  After the lunacy of this morning, I'm now just waiting for the vanpool.
Relax and have a smoke with us, surely there is a smok'n spot outside somewhere.
Raining out, and I didn't bring one with me anyway.

« Reply #271 on: June 10, 2016, 05:45:50 PM »

Afternoon men, finally where I want to be
You are all set!
I have to live it up before the warden gets home lol
Might as well take advantage of the free time.  I am fixing to fire something up myself.
I really like this La Imperiosa, there's a fairly dominant element I can't put my finger on that's different from the Calaveras
Is it raspberry thumbprint?

« Reply #272 on: June 10, 2016, 05:47:05 PM »

Afternoon men, finally where I want to be
You are all set!
I have to live it up before the warden gets home lol
Might as well take advantage of the free time.  I am fixing to fire something up myself.
I really like this La Imperiosa, there's a fairly dominant element I can't put my finger on that's different from the Calaveras
raspberry thumbprint cookie, maybe?  8)
D'oh!

« Reply #273 on: June 10, 2016, 05:47:10 PM »

Afternoon men, finally where I want to be
You are all set!
I have to live it up before the warden gets home lol
Might as well take advantage of the free time.  I am fixing to fire something up myself.
I really like this La Imperiosa, there's a fairly dominant element I can't put my finger on that's different from the Calaveras
Is it raspberry thumbprint?
We have already been there ::)

« Reply #274 on: June 10, 2016, 05:47:45 PM »

Afternoon men, finally where I want to be
You are all set!
I have to live it up before the warden gets home lol
Might as well take advantage of the free time.  I am fixing to fire something up myself.
I really like this La Imperiosa, there's a fairly dominant element I can't put my finger on that's different from the Calaveras
raspberry thumbprint cookie, maybe?  8)
D'oh!
5 seconds

« Reply #275 on: June 10, 2016, 05:51:33 PM »

Anybody notice Tony didn't give any details on his big plans for tonight.... ???
The plans got canceled. Or postponed until tomorrow morning. Contractor is coming over to discuss a possible renovation.

« Reply #276 on: June 10, 2016, 05:56:19 PM »

Anybody notice Tony didn't give any details on his big plans for tonight.... ???
The plans got canceled. Or postponed until tomorrow morning. Contractor is coming over to discuss a possible renovation.

« Reply #277 on: June 10, 2016, 06:00:12 PM »

Anybody notice Tony didn't give any details on his big plans for tonight.... ???
The plans got canceled. Or postponed until tomorrow morning. Contractor is coming over to discuss a possible renovation.
At least the guy in your cartoon has hair.

« Reply #278 on: June 10, 2016, 06:31:25 PM »

So I guess I could have had that cigar in Paley Park after all.  ARGH!

« Reply #279 on: June 10, 2016, 06:34:05 PM »

So I guess I could have had that cigar in Paley Park after all.  ARGH!
That would have been nice.

« Reply #280 on: June 10, 2016, 06:41:07 PM »

So I guess I could have had that cigar in Paley Park after all.  ARGH!
That would have been nice.
I'm gonna hope everyone turns in early tonight so that i can partake.

« Reply #281 on: June 10, 2016, 07:54:42 PM »

Sheesh.

« Reply #282 on: June 10, 2016, 08:07:38 PM »

Sheesh.
Had to fix me some nachos and eat them up.

« Reply #283 on: June 10, 2016, 08:43:12 PM »

Sheesh.
Had to fix me some nachos and eat them up.
I'm eating something similar,  just without the tortilla chips.

« Reply #284 on: June 10, 2016, 10:19:44 PM »

Sheesh.
Had to fix me some nachos and eat them up.
I'm eating something similar,  just without the tortilla chips.
Good for you, Mr Mayor.  Those tortilla chips are the Devil!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20