Pages: 1 [2] 3

« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2018, 10:40:34 AM »

Good morning, boys. Last soccer game of this season coming up shortly. I'm hoping for a lazy Sunday afterwards... Except for that proposal doc I never finished on Friday.
I have reports myself to catch up on but I am too lazy to do anything right now.

Morning Tony.
Howdy, Dean. 0-0 so far. I think that means it's a great game. I still don't get this soccer thing. One of my boys is playing football in the fall. Kinda looking forward to that.
I don't understand soccer either, but I do prefer watching the 'pros' play.

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2018, 11:08:41 AM »

Pouring rain. I can't unload truck or mow.
😁

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2018, 12:15:52 PM »

”It's just too hot to wear clothes today," said Jack as he stepped out of the shower. "Honey, what do you think the neighbors would think if I mowed the lawn like this?" The wife replied, "Probably that I married you for your money."

« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2018, 12:20:04 PM »

Best Reasons Why To Go To Work Naked:

1. Your boss is always yelling, "I wanna see your ass in here by 8:00!"

2. Inventive way to finally meet that special person in Human Resources.

3. "I'd love to chip in, but I left my wallet in my pants."

4. You want to see if it's like the dream.

5. People stop stealing your pens after they've seen where you keep them.

6. No one ever steals your chair.

« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2018, 12:23:27 PM »

Down in Florida, there's a little hotel, four floors high. A girl used to take a sunbathe there every day. Since there were no higher hotels near it, she would take off her bathing suit and be in the nude. So she was in the nude and she was lying on her stomach, and she heard someone coming up the steps. She quickly grabbed the towel and put it around her. The man said, "I wish you wouldn't sunbathe in the nude up here." She said, "You never protested before." He said, "No, but I wish you would do it like you did before, in your bathing suit. "She said, "Why do you care? No one can see." He said, "Madam, you happen to be lying on the skylight of a dining room."

« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2018, 12:25:12 PM »

HOW TO IMPRESS A WOMAN

Compliment her, cuddle her, kiss her, caress her, love her, stroke her, comfort her, protect her, hug her, wine and dine her, buy gifts for her, listen to her, respect her, stand by her, support her, go to the ends of the earth for her.

HOW TO IMPRESS A MAN

Arrive naked ... with beer.

« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2018, 12:31:07 PM »

A woman is at home when she hears someone knocking at her door.
She goes to the door opens it and sees a man standing there.
He asks the lady, "Do you have a Vagina?"
She slams the door in disgust.
The next morning she hears a knock at the door, its the same man and he asks the same question to the woman, "Do you have a Vagina?"
She slams the door again.
Later that night when her husband gets home she tell him what has happened for the last two days.
The husband tells his wife in a loving and concerned voice, "Honey, I am taking an off tomorrow so as to be home, just incase this guy shows up again."
The next morning they hear a knock at the door and both ran for the door.
The husband whisperes to the wife, "Honey, im going to hide behind the door and listen and if it is the same guy I want you to answer yes to the
question because I want to a see where he's going with this."
She nods yes to her husband and opens the door.
Sure enough the same fellow is standing there, he asks, "Do you have a Vagina?"
"Yes I do." says the lady.
The man replies, "Good, would you mind telling your husband to leave my wife's alone and start using yours!"

« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2018, 12:35:59 PM »

A rich man and a poor man were sitting at a bar having a few drinks and they got chatting. after a while they realise both of there wedding anniverserys are the next day.
Poor man, "What did you get your wife for her wedding anniversery?"
Rich man, "I got her a pink farrari and a diamond ring."
Poor man, "What made you choose those gifts?"
Rich man, "She loves fast cars and I wasnt sure about the ring so if she doesnt like it, she can take it back in her new car... "
The poor, "Man nodds in agreement."
Rich man, "What did you get your wife?"
Poor man, "I got my wife a pair of cheep slippers and a dildo."
Rich man, "Why did you choose those gifts?"
Poor man, " Well if she doesnt like the slippers she can go f*uck herself."

« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2018, 12:38:46 PM »

A man walked into a store and paid MSRP for a Gurkha.

« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2018, 12:40:40 PM »

rough crowd.

« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2018, 01:12:09 PM »

« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2018, 01:14:34 PM »

”It's just too hot to wear clothes today," said Jack as he stepped out of the shower. "Honey, what do you think the neighbors would think if I mowed the lawn like this?" The wife replied, "Probably that I married you for your money."
The warden liked that one.

« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2018, 01:51:08 PM »

Good morning, boys. Last soccer game of this season coming up shortly. I'm hoping for a lazy Sunday afterwards... Except for that proposal doc I never finished on Friday.
I have reports myself to catch up on but I am too lazy to do anything right now.

Morning Tony.
Howdy, Dean. 0-0 so far. I think that means it's a great game. I still don't get this soccer thing. One of my boys is playing football in the fall. Kinda looking forward to that.
I don't understand soccer either, but I do prefer watching the 'pros' play.
It wound up a well played game. We lost 3-8. That's the most we've scored this season.

« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2018, 02:21:33 PM »

Formula One Racing is more exciting than the pussies of NASCAR.

« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2018, 02:22:23 PM »

”It's just too hot to wear clothes today," said Jack as he stepped out of the shower. "Honey, what do you think the neighbors would think if I mowed the lawn like this?" The wife replied, "Probably that I married you for your money."
The warden liked that one.
glad I could humor her for you Dave. LOL.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3