CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: 11/5/2017  (Read 2754 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 11/5/2017
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2017, 09:37:45 AM »

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2017, 12:52:25 PM »

my work is done. R & R time.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2017, 01:01:39 PM »

Cusano 18 maduro and coffee.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2017, 02:23:49 PM »

heading off to my monthly business meetings shortly, going to be a late night seeing how my reports are longer than usual and my budget request gets presented tonight.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2017, 03:17:14 PM »

WTF? I'm so tired of reading this shit...

Multiple deaths in shooting at Texas church, sheriff tells local media.

Nov 5 (Reuters) - A gunman entered a church in a small town in southeast Texas on Sunday and began firing, resulting in "multiple" fatalities and injuries, local media reported, citing the county sheriff.

Police were at the scene of the shooting in Sutherland Springs, about 40 miles (65 km) east of San Antonio, the Wilson County Texas Sheriff's Office told Reuters without providing further information about the shooting.

Sheriff Joe Tackitt told the Wilson County News that there have been multiple injuries and fatalities at the First Baptist Church. It was not immediately clear how many people were killed or wounded.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2017, 05:18:27 PM »

Nov 5 (Reuters) - A gunman entered a church in a small town in southeast Texas on Sunday and began firing, resulting in "multiple" fatalities and injuries, local media reported, citing the county sheriff.

Police were at the scene of the shooting in Sutherland Springs, about 40 miles (65 km) east of San Antonio, the Wilson County Texas Sheriff's Office told Reuters without providing further information about the shooting.

Sheriff Joe Tackitt told the Wilson County News that there have been multiple injuries and fatalities at the First Baptist Church. It was not immediately clear how many people were killed or wounded.
More than 20 dead, more than that injured.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2017, 05:21:58 PM »

28 dead including the shooter according to the Sheriff.   That place is slap in the middle of nowhere

About the last sort of place you would expect anything like that.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #53 on: November 05, 2017, 06:26:46 PM »

28 dead including the shooter according to the Sheriff.   That place is slap in the middle of nowhere

The deaths are estimated at 7-8% of the total population.  Everyone there has been touched.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #54 on: November 05, 2017, 07:04:46 PM »

The deaths are estimated at 7-8% of the total population.  Everyone there has been touched.
That's pretty fucked up. Have only read about it and haven't seen it on the news yet.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]