Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Samsung dual flex electric range selected, hate electric stoves but no other option in condos.

Refrigeraters narrowed down to 3.

Dishwasher up in the air still, personally I would much prefer to put an ice maker in that spot but guess who did not respond politely to that suggestion. ::). A KitchenAid dishwasher looks pretty good along with a couple of Bosch's.
They might be made on the same assembly line.

Edit: Maybe I'm confusing Bosch with some other hoity-toity brand but my brother's dishwasher looks very similar to my Kenmore.
Bosch has always been considered a premium product, but I don't know of anyone that is particularly happy with one they own.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]