Pages: [1] 2 3 4

  • Administrator
11/5/2017
« on: November 05, 2017, 12:02:11 AM »

Morning Gents, Happy Time Change!

Don’t forget to set your clocks back one hour today, November 5th, 2017.

61 with pretty heavy fog here this morning.

Morning Gents, Happy Time Change!

Don’t forget to set your clocks back one hour today, November 5th, 2017.
Most of the clocks these days set themselves.

Good morning, Dave.

61 with pretty heavy fog here this morning.
Cloudy and 54° here. Might get 10° warmer when all is said and done.

Morning Gents, Happy Time Change!

Don’t forget to set your clocks back one hour today, November 5th, 2017.
Most of the clocks these days set themselves.

Good morning, Dave.
Most is a big word, and then there are all the non-smart watches worn by smart people that can function quite well without them.

Just counted and there are 5 clocks and 3 watches in this house to be set manually.

Morning Mayor, did your stove clock and microwave clocks set themselves back or did you never get around to moving  them forward in March?

Morning Gents, Happy Time Change!

Don’t forget to set your clocks back one hour today, November 5th, 2017.
Most of the clocks these days set themselves.

Good morning, Dave.
Most is a big word, and then there are all the non-smart watches worn by smart people that can function quite well without them.

Just counted and there are 5 clocks and 3 watches in this house to be set manually.
I forgot the old man factor. You're right then. Only the clock on my oven needs to be reset. I haven't worn a watch in about a decade. Love to wear one but the 10 that I own all need new batteries. I'll get around to replacing them eventually.

Morning Gents, Happy Time Change!

Don’t forget to set your clocks back one hour today, November 5th, 2017.
Most of the clocks these days set themselves.

Good morning, Dave.
Most is a big word, and then there are all the non-smart watches worn by smart people that can function quite well without them.

Just counted and there are 5 clocks and 3 watches in this house to be set manually.
I forgot the old man factor. You're right then. Only the clock on my oven needs to be reset. I haven't worn a watch in about a decade. Love to wear one but the 10 that I own all need new batteries. I'll get around to replacing them eventually.
You forgot reality, the owners of this house are 29 and 33 which I believe is younger than you.

Maybe, just maybe it might help you be on time if you had a watch that worked and wore it :o

Does the clock in your new car change itself, some of these new cars are pretty damn smart.

Time for my Sunday morning therapy...

Time for my Sunday morning therapy...
Little lady going to delight you?

[...]

Nothing young about me. I'm wearing underwear that's 30 years old.

Time for my Sunday morning therapy...
Little lady going to delight you?
Yuck, what's wrong with you? Want me to lose my breakfast? I'm heading out for a long drive with my big brother in his sports car. He pretends to listen and I won't need to shell out a copay.

Time for my Sunday morning therapy...
Little lady going to delight you?
Yuck, what's wrong with you? Want me to lose my breakfast? I'm heading out for a long drive with my big brother in his sports car. He pretends to listen and I won't need to shell out a copay.
LOL, enjoy the car ride and visit.

[...]

I have a 30 year old that doesn't wear underwear.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4