Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14

« Reply #165 on: August 13, 2016, 06:11:43 PM »

I am trying to think of something that sounds good for dinner that is somewhat on the diet but struggling because Tony has me wanting some hot glazed donuts
That Tony is a bad influence.  Just sayin'…
No doubt he is

« Reply #166 on: August 13, 2016, 06:13:16 PM »

Weiner on weiner. He’s been caught sexting again, this time telling a girl in LA he was “deceptively strong like a mongoose” before giving her his cell number and telling her how to find him. Unfortunately, he was actually communicating with the girl’s boyfriend the whole time… so his mongoose urges went unsatisfied.
What a dick. How is it that we vote these assholes into office?
The electorate made the Kardashians famous.  Any more questions?
Hmmm. I see what you're saying. But I'll admit that I would bang any one of those Kardashians. I wouldn't however bang Weiner nor Trump.
They'll still give you a good fk'n once in office, so might as well elect a Kardashian and enjoy it.

« Reply #167 on: August 13, 2016, 06:20:57 PM »

Weiner on weiner. He’s been caught sexting again, this time telling a girl in LA he was “deceptively strong like a mongoose” before giving her his cell number and telling her how to find him. Unfortunately, he was actually communicating with the girl’s boyfriend the whole time… so his mongoose urges went unsatisfied.
What a dick. How is it that we vote these assholes into office?
The electorate made the Kardashians famous.  Any more questions?
Hmmm. I see what you're saying. But I'll admit that I would bang any one of those Kardashians. I wouldn't however bang Weiner nor Trump.
They'll still give you a good fk'n once in office, so might as well elect a Kardashian and enjoy it.
Cleavage in The White House.

« Reply #168 on: August 13, 2016, 06:21:44 PM »

El Oso Lancero ready to light.
The Mama Bear is lit, first few puffs are excellent.
That was a very nice smoke.

« Reply #169 on: August 13, 2016, 06:24:57 PM »

I am trying to think of something that sounds good for dinner that is somewhat on the diet but struggling because Tony has me wanting some hot glazed donuts
My kids and I are currently playing Iron Chef. They're coming up with off-the-wall ingredients and I have to come up with a recipe. A couple of them I'm actually interested in trying.

« Reply #170 on: August 13, 2016, 06:25:55 PM »

Weiner on weiner. He’s been caught sexting again, this time telling a girl in LA he was “deceptively strong like a mongoose” before giving her his cell number and telling her how to find him. Unfortunately, he was actually communicating with the girl’s boyfriend the whole time… so his mongoose urges went unsatisfied.
What a dick. How is it that we vote these assholes into office?
The electorate made the Kardashians famous.  Any more questions?
Hmmm. I see what you're saying. But I'll admit that I would bang any one of those Kardashians. I wouldn't however bang Weiner nor Trump.
They'll still give you a good fk'n once in office, so might as well elect a Kardashian and enjoy it.
Exactly my point.

« Reply #171 on: August 13, 2016, 06:26:33 PM »

Weiner on weiner. He’s been caught sexting again, this time telling a girl in LA he was “deceptively strong like a mongoose” before giving her his cell number and telling her how to find him. Unfortunately, he was actually communicating with the girl’s boyfriend the whole time… so his mongoose urges went unsatisfied.
What a dick. How is it that we vote these assholes into office?
The electorate made the Kardashians famous.  Any more questions?
Hmmm. I see what you're saying. But I'll admit that I would bang any one of those Kardashians. I wouldn't however bang Weiner nor Trump.
They'll still give you a good fk'n once in office, so might as well elect a Kardashian and enjoy it.
Cleavage in The White House.
Butt cleavage.

« Reply #172 on: August 13, 2016, 06:29:40 PM »

Just got a weather alert that I am in the path of heavy rain with flooding expected until 7:45 pm.

Bring it on, I am on top of the hill.

« Reply #173 on: August 13, 2016, 06:39:36 PM »

I am trying to think of something that sounds good for dinner that is somewhat on the diet but struggling because Tony has me wanting some hot glazed donuts
My kids and I are currently playing Iron Chef. They're coming up with off-the-wall ingredients and I have to come up with a recipe. A couple of them I'm actually interested in trying.
That's funny

« Reply #174 on: August 13, 2016, 06:41:14 PM »

Just got a weather alert that I am in the path of heavy rain with flooding expected until 7:45 pm.

Bring it on, I am on top of the hill.
Only 82 degrees with a somewhat cool breeze, very nice!

I may sleep on the patio.

« Reply #175 on: August 13, 2016, 06:45:21 PM »

Just got a weather alert that I am in the path of heavy rain with flooding expected until 7:45 pm.

Bring it on, I am on top of the hill.
Only 82 degrees with a somewhat cool breeze, very nice!

I may sleep on the patio.
I'm reading that as, the Mrs is pissed and kicked my ass out of the house.

« Reply #176 on: August 13, 2016, 06:46:04 PM »

Travellin Dave must have found the women's wrestling

« Reply #177 on: August 13, 2016, 06:47:34 PM »

Just got a weather alert that I am in the path of heavy rain with flooding expected until 7:45 pm.

Bring it on, I am on top of the hill.
Only 82 degrees with a somewhat cool breeze, very nice!

I may sleep on the patio.
I'm reading that as, the Mrs is pissed and kicked my ass out of the house.
Nope, not here.  The story goes she does not annoy me and get on my nerves out here.

« Reply #178 on: August 13, 2016, 07:52:37 PM »

Just got a weather alert that I am in the path of heavy rain with flooding expected until 7:45 pm.

Bring it on, I am on top of the hill.
Appears the flood rain has dissipated and now only a drizzle

« Reply #179 on: August 13, 2016, 07:58:47 PM »

Watched women's preliminary diving....more like watching women's showering....feeling a little dirty....
Tune in women's weight lifting, that will fix you.
Do they show them showering?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14