« Reply #60 on: May 09, 2016, 09:17:17 AM »

AJ day at the Page.
Hit some New World Connie Coronas for morning coffee cigars.

« Reply #61 on: May 09, 2016, 09:17:46 AM »

« Reply #62 on: May 09, 2016, 09:19:19 AM »

Morning Mayor T.
Good morning, Tex. What's your week looking like?
Practicing retirement, which looks like like sitting on this patio drinking coffee in the morning, beer in the afternoon and whisky in the evening while smoking a few cigars.  Maybe a little bass fishing here in the pond.  I did give the warden a shopping trip to Charleston for Mothers Day so got to do that on Wednesday but I luv going to Charleston anyway.  Also going to look at a couple of lots down there.
The wife and I have not been to Charleston but it's high on our list.
One of my favorite places.  Great Food and Drinking City!

« Reply #63 on: May 09, 2016, 09:37:59 AM »

AJ day at the Page.
Minus New World Connies...

« Reply #64 on: May 09, 2016, 09:38:26 AM »

Good morning boys, overdid it a bit yesterday. Had some nice cigars though
Good morning, Scott. As long as you didn't wake up with your head on the lawn and the dog eating your puke, you probably didn't overdo it too badly.
I need a breakfast sandwich
Taylor ham, egg and cheese on a roll with ketchup salt and pepper will probably do the trick.
They call it pork roll, bro!

« Reply #65 on: May 09, 2016, 09:39:11 AM »

Good morning boys, overdid it a bit yesterday. Had some nice cigars though
Good morning, Scott. As long as you didn't wake up with your head on the lawn and the dog eating your puke, you probably didn't overdo it too badly.
I need a breakfast sandwich
Taylor ham, egg and cheese on a roll with ketchup salt and pepper will probably do the trick.
The answer to all questions,
The cure to all ills.

« Reply #66 on: May 09, 2016, 09:40:23 AM »

Good morning boys, overdid it a bit yesterday. Had some nice cigars though
Good morning, Scott. As long as you didn't wake up with your head on the lawn and the dog eating your puke, you probably didn't overdo it too badly.
I need a breakfast sandwich
Taylor ham, egg and cheese on a roll with ketchup salt and pepper will probably do the trick.
They call it pork roll, bro!
He's from North Jersey...they have a couple of things ass backwards up there.

« Reply #67 on: May 09, 2016, 09:48:35 AM »

Good morning boys, overdid it a bit yesterday. Had some nice cigars though
Good morning, Scott. As long as you didn't wake up with your head on the lawn and the dog eating your puke, you probably didn't overdo it too badly.
I need a breakfast sandwich
Taylor ham, egg and cheese on a roll with ketchup salt and pepper will probably do the trick.
They call it pork roll, bro!
He's from North Jersey...they have a couple of things ass backwards up there.
Believe me, Andy has given us a thorough North Jersey v. South Jersey education. Lol

« Reply #68 on: May 09, 2016, 09:51:21 AM »

Final cup of expresso with a Tat Havana VI lit.

Chit yeah, I luv Monday!

« Reply #69 on: May 09, 2016, 09:51:42 AM »

Good morning boys, overdid it a bit yesterday. Had some nice cigars though
Good morning, Scott. As long as you didn't wake up with your head on the lawn and the dog eating your puke, you probably didn't overdo it too badly.
I need a breakfast sandwich
Taylor ham, egg and cheese on a roll with ketchup salt and pepper will probably do the trick.
They call it pork roll, bro!
Not here, it ain't.

« Reply #70 on: May 09, 2016, 09:52:19 AM »

AJ day at the Page.
Minus New World Connies...
I bought 4 but left some for you so don't blame me ;)

« Reply #71 on: May 09, 2016, 09:55:49 AM »

@ Fish - look what I found yesterday, drank 3 and all were very good.
Nice! I'm a fan of the Beer Camp series

« Reply #72 on: May 09, 2016, 09:56:17 AM »

Good morning boys, overdid it a bit yesterday. Had some nice cigars though
Good morning, Scott. As long as you didn't wake up with your head on the lawn and the dog eating your puke, you probably didn't overdo it too badly.
I need a breakfast sandwich
Taylor ham, egg and cheese on a roll with ketchup salt and pepper will probably do the trick.
They call it pork roll, bro!
Not here, it ain't.
Not according to Andy, bro

« Reply #73 on: May 09, 2016, 10:00:42 AM »

@ Fish - look what I found yesterday, drank 3 and all were very good.
Nice! I'm a fan of the Beer Camp series
I had read a while back they would arrive at stores in June so was really surprised to find them yesterday.  They only had 9 of them.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 5/9/2016
« Reply #74 on: May 09, 2016, 10:04:29 AM »

@ Fish - look what I found yesterday, drank 3 and all were very good.
Nice! I'm a fan of the Beer Camp series
I had read a while back they would arrive at stores in June so was really surprised to find them yesterday.  They only had 9 of them.

Notice they only went with six varieties this time. BIL said Sierra said it was way to hectic to organize 12 different breweries to make it happen again. Some good stuff though.

Morning, Fellas... and f'ck you Monday!