Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2016, 08:35:40 AM »

« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2016, 08:36:16 AM »

Morning Daves, beibs, Dean, and MooseKnuckleTony.
Good morning Mr. Bean.

« Reply #47 on: May 09, 2016, 08:36:17 AM »

Good morning boys, overdid it a bit yesterday. Had some nice cigars though
Good morning, Scott. As long as you didn't wake up with your head on the lawn and the dog eating your puke, you probably didn't overdo it too badly.

« Reply #48 on: May 09, 2016, 08:36:57 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor.
Good morning to you, GADave.
Not until Thursday Mr. Tony.
I just can't keep track. I looked at your location but got sidetracked by your avvy.

« Reply #49 on: May 09, 2016, 08:37:09 AM »

Good morning boys, overdid it a bit yesterday. Had some nice cigars though
I thought yesterday was a day for Mothers to celebrate....oh, wait, .....nevermind.

« Reply #50 on: May 09, 2016, 08:37:50 AM »

« Reply #51 on: May 09, 2016, 08:47:23 AM »

Good morning boys, overdid it a bit yesterday. Had some nice cigars though
Good morning, Scott. As long as you didn't wake up with your head on the lawn and the dog eating your puke, you probably didn't overdo it too badly.
I need a breakfast sandwich

« Reply #52 on: May 09, 2016, 09:00:24 AM »

Morning Mayor T.
Good morning, Tex. What's your week looking like?
Practicing retirement, which looks like like sitting on this patio drinking coffee in the morning, beer in the afternoon and whisky in the evening while smoking a few cigars.  Maybe a little bass fishing here in the pond.  I did give the warden a shopping trip to Charleston for Mothers Day so got to do that on Wednesday but I luv going to Charleston anyway.  Also going to look at a couple of lots down there.

« Reply #53 on: May 09, 2016, 09:01:57 AM »

Morning Bean and Fish

« Reply #54 on: May 09, 2016, 09:02:52 AM »

Got some more entertainment, line of concrete trucks just arrived to pour a foundation across the pond.

« Reply #55 on: May 09, 2016, 09:05:11 AM »

@ Fish - look what I found yesterday, drank 3 and all were very good.

« Reply #56 on: May 09, 2016, 09:05:12 AM »

AJ day at the Page.

« Reply #57 on: May 09, 2016, 09:08:47 AM »

Good morning boys, overdid it a bit yesterday. Had some nice cigars though
Good morning, Scott. As long as you didn't wake up with your head on the lawn and the dog eating your puke, you probably didn't overdo it too badly.
I need a breakfast sandwich
Taylor ham, egg and cheese on a roll with ketchup salt and pepper will probably do the trick.

« Reply #58 on: May 09, 2016, 09:11:36 AM »

Good morning boys, overdid it a bit yesterday. Had some nice cigars though
Good morning, Scott. As long as you didn't wake up with your head on the lawn and the dog eating your puke, you probably didn't overdo it too badly.
I need a breakfast sandwich
Taylor ham, egg and cheese on a roll with ketchup salt and pepper will probably do the trick.

« Reply #59 on: May 09, 2016, 09:13:22 AM »

Morning Mayor T.
Good morning, Tex. What's your week looking like?
Practicing retirement, which looks like like sitting on this patio drinking coffee in the morning, beer in the afternoon and whisky in the evening while smoking a few cigars.  Maybe a little bass fishing here in the pond.  I did give the warden a shopping trip to Charleston for Mothers Day so got to do that on Wednesday but I luv going to Charleston anyway.  Also going to look at a couple of lots down there.
The wife and I have not been to Charleston but it's high on our list.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9