Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2016, 09:00:58 AM »

Cold front moving through now, plenty of lightning and temperatures dropping.
That was kinda crazy...

Sunny and Warm in Waco cum on down!
Mmmmmm.

« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2016, 09:07:28 AM »

Doris Day is still alive? Who knew?

Plus St. Joseph, Missouri mentioned twice on this day in history. Interesting.

« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2016, 09:09:23 AM »

Wonder how CPage is going to follow up it's current stellar offerings...Gurkha's?
It is going to take some doing, maybe just a page of dollar store finds without any cigars.
sure can't complain about the quality today!

« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2016, 09:10:54 AM »

Wonder how CPage is going to follow up it's current stellar offerings...Gurkha's?
Raspberry thumbprint cookies AND 20x points on your purchase.

« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2016, 09:15:08 AM »

Opening day of baseball.
That tells me the warm weather is really coming. Woohoo!

Windier than a sonnavabitch out there today. Oh well, I needed new trash cans anyway.

« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2016, 09:15:45 AM »

They do have nice pipe stands but for most of you that would be as good as a Gurkha

« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2016, 09:16:11 AM »

Morning Mayor

« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2016, 09:16:48 AM »

... Mayor and Meredith too :-)

« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2016, 09:19:28 AM »

They do have nice pipe stands but for most of you that would be as good as a Gurkha
I have a small collection of pipe stuff but never bothered with a stand.

To be used while sitting and smoking? Or for displaying?

If for the prior, I'm never sitting and smoking a pipe. It's always when I'm on the go and I have no time for a cigar.

« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2016, 09:19:43 AM »

Wonder how CPage is going to follow up it's current stellar offerings...Gurkha's?
Raspberry thumbprint cookies AND 20x points on your purchase.
Cigars are good.  Prices are not.

« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2016, 09:20:04 AM »

Wonder how CPage is going to follow up it's current stellar offerings...Gurkha's?
Raspberry thumbprint cookies AND 20x points on your purchase.
The LP prices today are 10-20% more than I paid for some of the same cigars at the Page earlier this year and the JDN's are 20-30% more

« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2016, 09:20:23 AM »

Wonder how CPage is going to follow up it's current stellar offerings...Gurkha's?
Raspberry thumbprint cookies AND 20x points on your purchase.
Cigars are good.  Prices are not.
Exactly!

« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2016, 09:21:09 AM »

Wonder how CPage is going to follow up it's current stellar offerings...Gurkha's?
It is going to take some doing, maybe just a page of dollar store finds without any cigars.
sure can't complain about the quality today!
Quality no, pricing yes.  I can ALWAYS find SOMETHING to complain about!

« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2016, 09:22:58 AM »

First game of the season, Cardinals at Pirates, 1:00.

« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2016, 09:24:15 AM »

They do have nice pipe stands but for most of you that would be as good as a Gurkha
I have a small collection of pipe stuff but never bothered with a stand.

To be used while sitting and smoking? Or for displaying?

If for the prior, I'm never sitting and smoking a pipe. It's always when I'm on the go and I have no time for a cigar.
I have a stand with 5 pipes in it and a pipe lighter sitting on top of my cigar humidor.  They have not been used in at least 25 years, in fact I found them in the garage a while back and one has a dirt dobber nest in it.   A couple of them were my uncle's and probably at least 50 years old as he died around 45 years ago.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8