CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015  (Read 9022 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015
« Reply #45 on: December 25, 2015, 04:07:00 PM »

Christmas duties completed and the family went to the new house so I came back to have a cigar with the dogs.  Nice 80 degrees out with a little sunshine even.

Murcielago lit just some ice water to drink.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #46 on: December 25, 2015, 04:08:05 PM »

The Grinch stole the banter!
But if he follows true to form, he'll bring it back.  Merry Christmas CB!
Merry Christmas Sam.  The Tony that stole Christmas!  Did Santa bring you anything nice?
Family.  They all came home last night and most stayed today.  Best present ever!  Did Santa misread his naughty list and leave you something nice?

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #47 on: December 25, 2015, 04:09:34 PM »

Christmas duties completed and the family went to the new house so I came back to have a cigar with the dogs.  Nice 80 degrees out with a little sunshine even.

Actually sounds pretty good.  Have a Murc in the box , and am a bit dehydrated from last night.  Damn TR, may just join you!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #48 on: December 25, 2015, 04:16:02 PM »

Actually sounds pretty good.  Have a Murc in the box , and am a bit dehydrated from last night.  Damn TR, may just join you!
Hell yeah, join right in!  I am not drinking because I ate too much prime rib for lunch at 1:30!

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #49 on: December 25, 2015, 04:48:47 PM »

Hell yeah, join right in!  I am not drinking because I ate too much prime rib for lunch at 1:30!
Got a prime rib roasting in the oven as we post. 
La Historia By E.P. Carrillo
E-III

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #50 on: December 25, 2015, 04:52:16 PM »

E-III a'smokin'.
Nice!   I always cook mine in the oven but Sons FIL cooked this one on a big green egg and was sure good.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #51 on: December 25, 2015, 04:55:08 PM »

E-III a'smokin'.
Nice!   I always cook mine in the oven but Sons FIL cooked this one on a big green egg and was sure good.
Haven't had one done on a grill.  Your weather must be milder than ours.  Hardly winter like here but not charcoalin' weather.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #52 on: December 25, 2015, 05:04:01 PM »

E-III a'smokin'.
Haven't had one done on a grill.  Your weather must be milder than ours.  Hardly winter like here but not charcoalin' weather.
Good both ways!

80 degrees here now, sitting out on the patio in my shorts and a short sleeve t-shirt

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #53 on: December 25, 2015, 07:25:42 PM »

Was crazy last night, was in shorts and a t-shirt on the deck with a Partagas and some Glen Morangie.  I did emulate you TR in so much as I grabbed the Murc and a glass of soda water (definitely being dehydrated from yesterday's festivities) and hit the cave as it's 67 and raining it's ass off here.  Thank you, since it was thoroughly enjoying!

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #54 on: December 25, 2015, 08:11:16 PM »

Merry Christmas to all of my cigar friends...!  We went to my Sister-in-laws Christmas Eve Birthday Party, and didn't get home until around 1 a.m.  Then we had to get up at 7 a.m. to go to the grandkids house and watch them open presents.  I was so tired when we got home, I didn't feel like cooking a Christmas dinner.  So, Christmas dinner will be coming later this weekend.  I truly hope Santa brought everyone what they wanted for Christmas...!   Ho, ho, ho....

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #55 on: December 25, 2015, 08:40:05 PM »

Merry Christmas to all of my cigar friends...!  We went to my Sister-in-laws Christmas Eve Birthday Party, and didn't get home until around 1 a.m.  Then we had to get up at 7 a.m. to go to the grandkids house and watch them open presents.  I was so tired when we got home, I didn't feel like cooking a Christmas dinner.  So, Christmas dinner will be coming later this weekend.  I truly hope Santa brought everyone what they wanted for Christmas...!   Ho, ho, ho....
Well, it's back to watching a little tv, and early to bed for me.  Later all...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]