Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Cuban Stock Chubbys Ultimate Short.

I really think we have a problem with too many nuts in this country!

DEVELOPING: As many as a dozen people have reportedly been killed in what police call an active shooter situation Wednesday in San Bernardino, Calif., where SWAT teams were pursuing three suspects who may have escaped in an SUV.

As many as 30 hostages were seen coming out of the building, a center for treating developmentally disabled people, where the event occurred. Local Fox affiliate KTTV reported that at least 12 fatalities occurred inside the building, which was surrounded by authorities, just before noon local time. The FBI and Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms were responding

Looks like they just had a big shootout with the cops and 3 suspects may be dead.  Driving around within a mile or so of the original shooting.

One suspect DRT in the road.

I really think we have a problem with too many nuts in this country!

DEVELOPING: As many as a dozen people have reportedly been killed in what police call an active shooter situation Wednesday in San Bernardino, Calif., where SWAT teams were pursuing three suspects who may have escaped in an SUV.

As many as 30 hostages were seen coming out of the building, a center for treating developmentally disabled people, where the event occurred. Local Fox affiliate KTTV reported that at least 12 fatalities occurred inside the building, which was surrounded by authorities, just before noon local time. The FBI and Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms were responding

Looks like they just had a big shootout with the cops and 3 suspects may be dead.  Driving around within a mile or so of the original shooting.

One suspect DRT in the road.
Gun control, gun control, Squack!  Need people control not gun control.

[...]

Amen, this one is a strange deal with multiple well,prepared shooters not just some lone loose screw.

I will bet you 3 cigars and a pizza the guns they used were illegal in CA.

[...]

Update - 2 dead and 3rd got away and is barricaded in a home nearby.

[...]

Update - actually believed barricaded in a church in a mostly residential area.

[...]

Cops now leaving church and surrounding a home.  Possible shots fired from a parking garage nearby

[...]

Now driving up and down neighborhood streets in armored vehicles.  Looks just like San Bernadino, Afghanastan

Amongst the garbage on the CI Christmas Special there is one pretty decent deal.

CyB Torpedo    Box of 21 $75 FS

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/100431/cuenca-y-blanco-torpedo-especial/#p-197688

Amongst the garbage on the CI Christmas Special there is one pretty decent deal.

CyB Torpedo    Box of 21 $75 FS

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/100431/cuenca-y-blanco-torpedo-especial/#p-197688
Indeed but my humi's runneth over while my bank account don't.

Amongst the garbage on the CI Christmas Special there is one pretty decent deal.

CyB Torpedo    Box of 21 $75 FS

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/100431/cuenca-y-blanco-torpedo-especial/#p-197688
Indeed but my humi's runneth over while my bank account don't.
My bank account is not tooooo bad but my humi situation is a serious issue.

Amongst the garbage on the CI Christmas Special there is one pretty decent deal.

CyB Torpedo    Box of 21 $75 FS

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/100431/cuenca-y-blanco-torpedo-especial/#p-197688
Indeed but my humi's runneth over while my bank account don't.
My bank account is not tooooo bad but my humi situation is a serious issue.
Never cared too much for the CyB torpedo, not missing much IMO

Amongst the garbage on the CI Christmas Special there is one pretty decent deal.

CyB Torpedo    Box of 21 $75 FS

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/100431/cuenca-y-blanco-torpedo-especial/#p-197688
Indeed but my humi's runneth over while my bank account don't.
My bank account is not tooooo bad but my humi situation is a serious issue.
Never cared too much for the CyB torpedo, not missing much IMO
What do you know Biebfish.  Oh, evening Scott.

Amongst the garbage on the CI Christmas Special there is one pretty decent deal.

CyB Torpedo    Box of 21 $75 FS

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/100431/cuenca-y-blanco-torpedo-especial/#p-197688
Indeed but my humi's runneth over while my bank account don't.
My bank account is not tooooo bad but my humi situation is a serious issue.
Never cared too much for the CyB torpedo, not missing much IMO
What do you know Biebfish.  Oh, evening Scott.
Fair point, evening Mike

Cuban Stock Chubbys Ultimate Short.
You into full disclosure or what CB?
Logged