Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12

Morning Chip, Dave, Rick, Mr. Fish, and Bean.

Managed to get inside the building without getting shot this morning.   Funny, overnight they moved in a movie crew to the parking lot where the shooting was yesterday.
What are they shooting?  Movie wise, that is.
Don't know, they are there on a pretty regular basis, usually it is TV shows but sometimes movies.  They just use that parking lot for all their trucks, food service and living quarters

Morning Chip, Dave, Rick, Mr. Fish, and Bean.
Morning Denver Dave

good morning guys. back from the gym. EPC 2nd and coffee before I get cleaned up for golf.
Morning Playground Dean

Morning Chip, Dave, Rick, Mr. Fish, and Bean.
Morning DoobieDave (since you're in CO).

Managed to get inside the building without getting shot this morning.   Funny, overnight they moved in a movie crew to the parking lot where the shooting was yesterday.
What are they shooting?  Movie wise, that is.
Don't know, they are there on a pretty regular basis, usually it is TV shows but sometimes movies.  They just use that parking lot for all their trucks, food service and living quarters
Go see if they need a couple of cigar smokin' old guy extras.  I'll be right down.

Morning Chip, Dave, Rick, Mr. Fish, and Bean.
Morning DoobieDave (since you're in CO).
Surely his company and all others requires pissing in a bottle after returning from CO!

Managed to get inside the building without getting shot this morning.   Funny, overnight they moved in a movie crew to the parking lot where the shooting was yesterday.
What are they shooting?  Movie wise, that is.
Don't know, they are there on a pretty regular basis, usually it is TV shows but sometimes movies.  They just use that parking lot for all their trucks, food service and living quarters
Go see if they need a couple of cigar smokin' old guy extras.  I'll be right down.
Wear your bullet proof vest, may have real bullets in that parking lot.

Morning Chip, Dave, Rick, Mr. Fish, and Bean.
Morning Denver Dave
25 degrees, windy and dark this AM, so no morning cigar for me.

Morning Chip, Dave, Rick, Mr. Fish, and Bean.
Morning DoobieDave (since you're in CO).
I have yet to see a selling establishment, although haven't really been looking.

Morning Chip, Dave, Rick, Mr. Fish, and Bean.
Morning DoobieDave (since you're in CO).
I have yet to see a selling establishment, although haven't really been looking.
Guess I wasn't looking very hard.....sheesh!
https://www.coloradopotguide.com/where-to-buy-marijuana/colorado/denver/

Morning Chip, Dave, Rick, Mr. Fish, and Bean.
Morning DoobieDave (since you're in CO).
I have yet to see a selling establishment, although haven't really been looking.
Wonder if the vape shops there are carrying the wacky tabaccy in liquid cartridge form yet.  Would seem like a natural fit.

Morning Chip, Dave, Rick, Mr. Fish, and Bean.
Morning Denver Dave, The Colorado Codger

Morning Chip, Dave, Rick, Mr. Fish, and Bean.
Morning DoobieDave (since you're in CO).
I have yet to see a selling establishment, although haven't really been looking.
Wonder if the vape shops there are carrying the wacky tabaccy in liquid cartridge form yet.  Would seem like a natural fit.
People do that already, hash oil in the vape

Morning Chip, Dave, Rick, Mr. Fish, and Bean.
Morning DoobieDave (since you're in CO).
I have yet to see a selling establishment, although haven't really been looking.
Guess I wasn't looking very hard.....sheesh!
https://www.coloradopotguide.com/where-to-buy-marijuana/colorado/denver/
Holy schitt!  No tell me you aren't just a little curious.  College was a looong time ago!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12