Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18

dogdays

« Reply #210 on: June 29, 2014, 08:33:46 PM »

Macanudo café , and black coffee , Good evening guy's ! .
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #211 on: June 29, 2014, 08:35:26 PM »

Trying to decide between box of Patel decades or 601 blue label maduro
I'd go with the Decades
Always knew you were full of shit.
Rocky hater!
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #212 on: June 29, 2014, 08:35:36 PM »

Trying to decide between box of Patel decades or 601 blue label maduro
601 and done.
Indeed Reverend Reed.
Howdy Mike.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #213 on: June 29, 2014, 08:36:05 PM »

Trying to decide between box of Patel decades or 601 blue label maduro
I'd go with the Decades
I have had some good ones and some not so good .

« Reply #214 on: June 29, 2014, 08:42:47 PM »

Trying to decide between box of Patel decades or 601 blue label maduro
601 and done.
Indeed Reverend Reed.
Howdy Mike.
How's things going JR?  Another slapdash trip Texas and back.  Dental adventure got us off late and then my sister happened to be in the area. Tim got on the plane for Afghanistan today. Should be home in January.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #215 on: June 29, 2014, 08:42:58 PM »

Macanudo café , and black coffee , Good evening guy's ! .
Nice dd! I loaded up on the Hyde Parks last week, 20 for $80.

« Reply #216 on: June 29, 2014, 08:43:43 PM »

Trying to decide between box of Patel decades or 601 blue label maduro
I'd go with the Decades
I have had some good ones and some not so good .
Same here. Had a couple of nice Nordings on my road trip.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #217 on: June 29, 2014, 08:44:51 PM »

Trying to decide between box of Patel decades or 601 blue label maduro
601 and done.
Indeed Reverend Reed.
Howdy Mike.
How's things going JR?  Another slapdash trip Texas and back.  Dental adventure got us off late and then my sister happened to be in the area. Tim got on the plane for Afghanistan today. Should be home in January.
Mike, hope all goes safely for him,I worry about all our guys over there.

« Reply #218 on: June 29, 2014, 08:53:27 PM »

Trying to decide between box of Patel decades or 601 blue label maduro
601 and done.
Indeed Reverend Reed.
Howdy Mike.
How's things going JR?  Another slapdash trip Texas and back.  Dental adventure got us off late and then my sister happened to be in the area. Tim got on the plane for Afghanistan today. Should be home in January.
Mike, hope all goes safely for him,I worry about all our guys over there.
Suppose to be a non-combat role. Hoping that pans out.  Tim's fifth deployment in twelve years.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #219 on: June 29, 2014, 08:55:26 PM »

Trying to decide between box of Patel decades or 601 blue label maduro
601 and done.
Indeed Reverend Reed.
Howdy Mike.
How's things going JR?  Another slapdash trip Texas and back.  Dental adventure got us off late and then my sister happened to be in the area. Tim got on the plane for Afghanistan today. Should be home in January.
Mike, hope all goes safely for him,I worry about all our guys over there.
Suppose to be a non-combat role. Hoping that pans out.  Tim's fifth deployment in twelve years.
Way to much time over there,how long 'til he can retire?

« Reply #220 on: June 29, 2014, 09:03:03 PM »

Trying to decide between box of Patel decades or 601 blue label maduro
601 and done.
Indeed Reverend Reed.
Howdy Mike.
How's things going JR?  Another slapdash trip Texas and back.  Dental adventure got us off late and then my sister happened to be in the area. Tim got on the plane for Afghanistan today. Should be home in January.
Mike, hope all goes safely for him,I worry about all our guys over there.
Suppose to be a non-combat role. Hoping that pans out.  Tim's fifth deployment in twelve years.
Way to much time over there,how long 'til he can retire?
Minimum of 8 years.  Could be sooner or later depending on the circumstances.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #221 on: June 29, 2014, 09:04:20 PM »

Trying to decide between box of Patel decades or 601 blue label maduro
601 and done.
Indeed Reverend Reed.
Howdy Mike.
How's things going JR?  Another slapdash trip Texas and back.  Dental adventure got us off late and then my sister happened to be in the area. Tim got on the plane for Afghanistan today. Should be home in January.
Mike, hope all goes safely for him,I worry about all our guys over there.
Suppose to be a non-combat role. Hoping that pans out.  Tim's fifth deployment in twelve years.
Way to much time over there,how long 'til he can retire?
Minimum of 8 years.  Could be sooner or later depending on the circumstances.
Let's hope for sooner.

« Reply #222 on: June 29, 2014, 09:08:00 PM »

Trying to decide between box of Patel decades or 601 blue label maduro
601 and done.
Indeed Reverend Reed.
Howdy Mike.
How's things going JR?  Another slapdash trip Texas and back.  Dental adventure got us off late and then my sister happened to be in the area. Tim got on the plane for Afghanistan today. Should be home in January.
Mike, hope all goes safely for him,I worry about all our guys over there.
Suppose to be a non-combat role. Hoping that pans out.  Tim's fifth deployment in twelve years.
Way to much time over there,how long 'til he can retire?
Minimum of 8 years.  Could be sooner or later depending on the circumstances.
Let's hope for sooner.
Indeed.  As Tim once said there aren't too many jobs where people are trying to kill you.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/29/2014
« Reply #223 on: June 29, 2014, 09:08:04 PM »

Quintero Londres extra and a Saison.

Logged

Johnny

« Reply #224 on: June 29, 2014, 09:11:46 PM »

Trying to decide between box of Patel decades or 601 blue label maduro
601 and done.
Indeed Reverend Reed.
Howdy Mike.
How's things going JR?  Another slapdash trip Texas and back.  Dental adventure got us off late and then my sister happened to be in the area. Tim got on the plane for Afghanistan today. Should be home in January.
Mike, hope all goes safely for him,I worry about all our guys over there.
Suppose to be a non-combat role. Hoping that pans out.  Tim's fifth deployment in twelve years.
Way to much time over there,how long 'til he can retire?
Minimum of 8 years.  Could be sooner or later depending on the circumstances.
Let's hope for sooner.
Indeed.  As Tim once said there aren't too many jobs where people are trying to kill you.
How long has he been in?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18