CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 18

Author Topic: 6/29/2014  (Read 44938 times)

Wenglish

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/29/2014
« Reply #120 on: June 29, 2014, 02:40:01 PM »

All this burger talk and I'm making Kielbasa.  Sheesh.
The two finest words in the English language - encased meat.  Afternoon Will.

Welcome back, CB.  How was this last trip to Macy's?  Sure seemed to last a long time.
had my dental adventures then followed by our trip to visit with Tim and family. Tim is beginning his deployment to  Afghanistan today.  Oh, and working on a FdlA toro gordo.  Like the gordo - full flavor and more strength.
so today starts deployment anxiety for dad. How long will he be away.
The Army has gone to shorter deployments so they eliminate the mid-tour leave. Tim suppose to be back in January. The units mission is to help the Afgan Army with planning operations and help shut down US bases. Not suppose to be directly involved in combat ops but I doubt the Taliban has read the memo.

Assuming they can even read, of course. 

Wenglish

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #121 on: June 29, 2014, 02:40:30 PM »

I smoked a very good cigar last night , J.L.Salazar, a gift from fine a BOTL Will . it had about 3or 4 years rest and it was GOOD .Green tea , leather Some floral  notes creamy smoke . a very nice cigar , thank you Will ! .

Glad someone likes to smoke cigars around here.  Mostly just me and Oy-dave complaining anymore.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #122 on: June 29, 2014, 02:42:09 PM »

I smoked a very good cigar last night , J.L.Salazar, a gift from fine BOTL Will . it had about 3or 4 years rest and it was GOOD .Green tea , leather Some floral  notes creamy smoke . a very nice cigar , thank you Will ! .
Another good smoke. Afternoon dd.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #123 on: June 29, 2014, 02:44:46 PM »

hello CB with no avi.
Need to do something about that too.  Dental costs cut into the computer replacement budget.

dogdays

« Reply #124 on: June 29, 2014, 02:45:48 PM »

I smoked a very good cigar last night , J.L.Salazar, a gift from fine BOTL Will . it had about 3or 4 years rest and it was GOOD .Green tea , leather Some floral  notes creamy smoke . a very nice cigar , thank you Will ! .
Another good smoke. Afternoon dd.
Good afternoon Mikey ! .

dogdays

« Reply #125 on: June 29, 2014, 02:48:06 PM »

I smoked a very good cigar last night , J.L.Salazar, a gift from fine a BOTL Will . it had about 3or 4 years rest and it was GOOD .Green tea , leather Some floral  notes creamy smoke . a very nice cigar , thank you Will ! .

Glad someone likes to smoke cigars around here.  Mostly just me and Oy-dave complaining anymore.
Good afternoon Will .

Wenglish

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #126 on: June 29, 2014, 02:50:06 PM »

Good afternoon Will .

Afternoon, DD.  The Salazar is a tasty smoke.  I had one last week, I believe.  Churchill.  I forget exactly how old it is--1 year younger than the batch of Toros and Belicosos I have, about--so probably 3 or so.  Real solid seegar.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #127 on: June 29, 2014, 02:52:17 PM »

Like to smoke a pipe too along with some ribs or maybe a nice brisket too.

dogdays

« Reply #128 on: June 29, 2014, 02:54:47 PM »

Like to smoke a pipe too along with some ribs or maybe a nice brisket too.
LOL ! .

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #129 on: June 29, 2014, 02:56:23 PM »

Afternoon all.  Padilla Miami 2010 Oscuro - Perfecto Lit and damn it is good.

dogdays

« Reply #130 on: June 29, 2014, 02:57:06 PM »

Good afternoon Dave .

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #131 on: June 29, 2014, 02:58:48 PM »

going to build a burger stuffed with cheddar and swiss. got no mushrooms, onions, or tomato. got crusty Italian bead to wrap it in though.
i love a Berger with onions and pickles.
onions and tomatoes and mushrooms, hold the pickles on the side.
No tomatoes and onions for me but I love a New Orleans style burger on French Bread

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #132 on: June 29, 2014, 03:00:40 PM »

Welcome back, CB.  How was this last trip to Macy's?  Sure seemed to last a long time.
had my dental adventures then followed by our trip to visit with Tim and family. Tim is beginning his deployment to  Afghanistan today.  Oh, and working on a FdlA toro gordo.  Like the gordo - full flavor and more strength.
The Army has gone to shorter deployments so they eliminate the mid-tour leave. Tim suppose to be back in January. The units mission is to help the Afgan Army with planning operations and help shut down US bases. Not suppose to be directly involved in combat ops but I doubt the Taliban has read the memo.
Well good luck to him and we all appreciate his dedicated service.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #133 on: June 29, 2014, 03:03:25 PM »

How good is it?  Afternoon La Tex.  Or is that Tex La?

dogdays

« Reply #134 on: June 29, 2014, 03:03:56 PM »

Well good luck to him and we all appreciate his dedicated service.
+1 , Well said Dave ! .
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 18