dwgbryant

« Reply #105 on: June 29, 2014, 01:37:41 PM »

going to build a burger stuffed with cheddar and swiss. got no mushrooms, onions, or tomato. got crusty Italian bead to wrap it in though.
i love a Berger with onions and pickles.
onions and tomatoes and mushrooms, hold the pickles on the side.

« Reply #106 on: June 29, 2014, 01:46:37 PM »

going to build a burger stuffed with cheddar and swiss. got no mushrooms, onions, or tomato. got crusty Italian bead to wrap it in though.
i love a Berger with onions and pickles.
onions and tomatoes and mushrooms, hold the pickles on the side.
Gettin' yo pickles on the side? Afternoon Dean.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/29/2014
« Reply #107 on: June 29, 2014, 01:54:50 PM »

All this burger talk and I'm making Kielbasa.  Sheesh.

« Reply #108 on: June 29, 2014, 01:56:12 PM »

All this burger talk and I'm making Kielbasa.  Sheesh.
The two finest words in the English language - encased meat.  Afternoon Will.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/29/2014
« Reply #109 on: June 29, 2014, 01:58:06 PM »

All this burger talk and I'm making Kielbasa.  Sheesh.
The two finest words in the English language - encased meat.  Afternoon Will.

Welcome back, CB.  How was this last trip to Macy's?  Sure seemed to last a long time.

« Reply #110 on: June 29, 2014, 02:08:19 PM »

All this burger talk and I'm making Kielbasa.  Sheesh.
The two finest words in the English language - encased meat.  Afternoon Will.

Welcome back, CB.  How was this last trip to Macy's?  Sure seemed to last a long time.
had my dental adventures then followed by our trip to visit with Tim and family. Tim is beginning his deployment to  Afghanistan today.  Oh, and working on a FdlA toro gordo.  Like the gordo - full flavor and more strength.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/29/2014
« Reply #111 on: June 29, 2014, 02:11:31 PM »

All this burger talk and I'm making Kielbasa.  Sheesh.
The two finest words in the English language - encased meat.  Afternoon Will.

Welcome back, CB.  How was this last trip to Macy's?  Sure seemed to last a long time.
had my dental adventures then followed by our trip to visit with Tim and family. Tim is beginning his deployment to  Afghanistan today.  Oh, and working on a FdlA toro gordo.  Like the gordo - full flavor and more strength.
so today starts deployment anxiety for dad. How long will he be away.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/29/2014
« Reply #112 on: June 29, 2014, 02:13:26 PM »

All this burger talk and I'm making Kielbasa.  Sheesh.
The two finest words in the English language - encased meat.  Afternoon Will.

Welcome back, CB.  How was this last trip to Macy's?  Sure seemed to last a long time.
had my dental adventures then followed by our trip to visit with Tim and family. Tim is beginning his deployment to  Afghanistan today.  Oh, and working on a FdlA toro gordo.  Like the gordo - full flavor and more strength.

Never got into the FdlA all that much.  Seems like a solid knock around smoke, but not a world class 94 or 95 or whatever they rated it.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/29/2014
« Reply #113 on: June 29, 2014, 02:19:38 PM »

All this burger talk and I'm making Kielbasa.  Sheesh.
The two finest words in the English language - encased meat.  Afternoon Will.

Welcome back, CB.  How was this last trip to Macy's?  Sure seemed to last a long time.
had my dental adventures then followed by our trip to visit with Tim and family. Tim is beginning his deployment to  Afghanistan today.  Oh, and working on a FdlA toro gordo.  Like the gordo - full flavor and more strength.

Never got into the FdlA all that much.  Seems like a solid knock around smoke, but not a world class 94 or 95 or whatever they rated it.
yes and no, I had a robusto that was world class, others were good, better than knock around but also not world class.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/29/2014
« Reply #114 on: June 29, 2014, 02:25:23 PM »

All this burger talk and I'm making Kielbasa.  Sheesh.
The two finest words in the English language - encased meat.  Afternoon Will.

Welcome back, CB.  How was this last trip to Macy's?  Sure seemed to last a long time.
had my dental adventures then followed by our trip to visit with Tim and family. Tim is beginning his deployment to  Afghanistan today.  Oh, and working on a FdlA toro gordo.  Like the gordo - full flavor and more strength.

Never got into the FdlA all that much.  Seems like a solid knock around smoke, but not a world class 94 or 95 or whatever they rated it.
yes and no, I had a robusto that was world class, others were good, better than knock around but also not world class.

Flavor-wise they were better than knock around, but none of them ever burned anywhere near straight and so it gets bumped down.  I wouldn't mind smoking them, but I really wouldn't pay money to do so (not unless they were on a crazy $2/stick type deal).
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #115 on: June 29, 2014, 02:30:13 PM »

I smoked a very good cigar last night , J.L.Salazar, a gift from fine a BOTL Will . it had about 3or 4 years rest and it was GOOD .Green tea , leather Some floral  notes creamy smoke . a very nice cigar , thank you Will ! .
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #116 on: June 29, 2014, 02:30:21 PM »

going to build a burger stuffed with cheddar and swiss. got no mushrooms, onions, or tomato. got crusty Italian bead to wrap it in though.
i love a Berger with onions and pickles.
onions and tomatoes and mushrooms, hold the pickles on the side.
Gettin' yo pickles on the side? Afternoon Dean.
hello Will.

« Reply #117 on: June 29, 2014, 02:30:27 PM »

All this burger talk and I'm making Kielbasa.  Sheesh.
The two finest words in the English language - encased meat.  Afternoon Will.

Welcome back, CB.  How was this last trip to Macy's?  Sure seemed to last a long time.
had my dental adventures then followed by our trip to visit with Tim and family. Tim is beginning his deployment to  Afghanistan today.  Oh, and working on a FdlA toro gordo.  Like the gordo - full flavor and more strength.
so today starts deployment anxiety for dad. How long will he be away.
The Army has gone to shorter deployments so they eliminate the mid-tour leave. Tim suppose to be back in January. The units mission is to help the Afgan Army with planning operations and help shut down US bases. Not suppose to be directly involved in combat ops but I doubt the Taliban has read the memo.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #118 on: June 29, 2014, 02:31:39 PM »

hello CB with no avi.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #119 on: June 29, 2014, 02:34:59 PM »

off to the ATM so I can pay rent tomorrow.