Pages: [1] 2 3

  • Administrator
11/26/2023
« on: November 26, 2023, 12:39:25 AM »

A very good Laranja!
Congrats on the victory, my friend. Any bowl games to look forward to?

Good morning, banterland. My first turkey came out excellent. It was very juicy and fed all 16 of us with no problem. My scratch gravy was just as delightful. I'm pretty happy with how everything turned out.

Good morning, banterland. My first turkey came out excellent. It was very juicy and fed all 16 of us with no problem. My scratch gravy was just as delightful. I'm pretty happy with how everything turned out.

I planned to cook the 18.5 lb. bird covered, low, and slow for about 5 hours. I happened to find a probe that came with the oven and figured out how to set it so that when the dark meat reached 170°, I would be notified. Well, it took about 5 hours and he came out looking pretty handsome. Guests had arrived while I was taking it out to let it rest and I never got around to taking any photos of it. There's always next year.

JoeCigar:

Excalibur Epicure (5.2"x50) - Box of 10 / $39.99

Cigar.com:

Door #1 - Macanudo Inspirado Assortment - 10 / $34.99
includes:
2 x Macanudo Inspirado Orange Toro (6.0"x50)
2 x Macanudo Inspirado Red Toro (6.0"x50)
2 x Macanudo Inspirado Green Toro (6.0"x50)
2 x Macanudo Inspirado White Toro (6.5"x50)
2 x Macanudo Inspirado Black Toro (5.5"x54)

Cigar.com:

Door #2 - Aging Room Quattro Original (Toro) (6.0"x54) - 5 / $24.99

Cigar.com:

Door #3 - AJ Fernandez Rosa de Guadalupe Toro (6.2"x54) - 10 / $49.99

Wordle 890 3/6

🟩⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

A very good Laranja!
Congrats on the victory, my friend. Any bowl games to look forward to?
Yea, looking like either Gator or Holiday.  Holiday may be an interesting matchup with Oregon State and our transfer portal QB (transfer out) from last year.

Good morning, banterland. My first turkey came out excellent. It was very juicy and fed all 16 of us with no problem. My scratch gravy was just as delightful. I'm pretty happy with how everything turned out.

I planned to cook the 18.5 lb. bird covered, low, and slow for about 5 hours. I happened to find a probe that came with the oven and figured out how to set it so that when the dark meat reached 170°, I would be notified. Well, it took about 5 hours and he came out looking pretty handsome. Guests had arrived while I was taking it out to let it rest and I never got around to taking any photos of it. There's always next year.
Got you covered!

A very good Laranja!
Congrats on the victory, my friend. Any bowl games to look forward to?
Yea, looking like either Gator or Holiday.  Holiday may be an interesting matchup with Oregon State and our transfer portal QB (transfer out) from last year.
Would that be around the new year? I don't know how that all works. It seems like the South Carolina game was the last one according to Google.

Good morning, banterland. My first turkey came out excellent. It was very juicy and fed all 16 of us with no problem. My scratch gravy was just as delightful. I'm pretty happy with how everything turned out.

I planned to cook the 18.5 lb. bird covered, low, and slow for about 5 hours. I happened to find a probe that came with the oven and figured out how to set it so that when the dark meat reached 170°, I would be notified. Well, it took about 5 hours and he came out looking pretty handsome. Guests had arrived while I was taking it out to let it rest and I never got around to taking any photos of it. There's always next year.
Got you covered!
That couldn't be my Tom. He wasn't that sexy.

Never had a chance to play yesterday. Easy enough one, for today.

Connections
Puzzle #168
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨🟨🟨🟨

Steelers play today and I'm anxious to see what the mid-season offensive coordinator change will do for them. They replaced Matt Canada with their running backs coach, Eddie Faulkner. However, the QB coach, Mike Sullivan, is going to be calling the plays today. I would expect to see a lot of passing plays by Pickett but that's what screwed them last week.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3