CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17

Author Topic: 3/20/2015  (Read 33542 times)

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/20/2015
« Reply #135 on: March 20, 2015, 12:54:48 PM »

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #136 on: March 20, 2015, 12:55:37 PM »

Oh, Flip, I did smoke a slightly smaller vitola of the Warlord.  they have it in a sampler with Beauty, Beast and a couple of other lines in a 7 x 56 I think (may be 57rg, can't remember) and that's what I had.  it was big enough so that the 60rg just seemed too large.  i did enjoy the cigar though.  i'd buy if they released it that way in bulk.
"pieces of cooked pork"?  Yikes!  You are a brave soul.  I mean, that's a loose description of scrapple.  and there are some interesting "pieces of cooked pork" in that too.
basically it  is what falls of of the pig's head, so it has tongue, cheek, and other "choice" parts...
Well, you're right, if you listen to Zimmern, that's the best part of the pig.  i tend to disagree, but what do I know, I sell doors, not meat.

I've heard of meat curtains, but not meat doors...  ;)

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #137 on: March 20, 2015, 12:59:17 PM »

Afternoon, Bracket Busters
Afternoon Steve, Sam, flip

Hey there, Scott. You seeing/saw those serie P on the Famous auction site?

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #138 on: March 20, 2015, 12:59:27 PM »

Oh, Flip, I did smoke a slightly smaller vitola of the Warlord.  they have it in a sampler with Beauty, Beast and a couple of other lines in a 7 x 56 I think (may be 57rg, can't remember) and that's what I had.  it was big enough so that the 60rg just seemed too large.  i did enjoy the cigar though.  i'd buy if they released it that way in bulk.
"pieces of cooked pork"?  Yikes!  You are a brave soul.  I mean, that's a loose description of scrapple.  and there are some interesting "pieces of cooked pork" in that too.
basically it  is what falls of of the pig's head, so it has tongue, cheek, and other "choice" parts...
Well, you're right, if you listen to Zimmern, that's the best part of the pig.  i tend to disagree, but what do I know, I sell doors, not meat.

I heard of meat curtains, but not meat doors...  ;)
lest we forget the famous Lady Gaga meat dress.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #139 on: March 20, 2015, 01:01:57 PM »

Looky Looky:
JOB ALERT! We're seeking a Premium Cigar Representative for
the Midwest. Please review the job description, and send your
 resumes to jlopez@gurkhacigars.com (with "Premium Cigar
 Representative" in the subject line).

https://www.facebook.com/gurkhacigars/photos/pcb.10153841631762715/10153841630957715/?type=1&theater
Wonder if you have to like their cigars.
No, just be a solid bullshitter and be willing to be on the road and hang out in B&Ms.
but if you light something up, it should be a Gurkha, I'm thinking.  At least in front of
other people.
I changed diapers for 3 kids, I could handling smoking a Gurkha if needed. Wouldn't be THAT much worse.
CNS, better bring some adult diapers to CFest this year. Andy & Nate may be a dangerous combo!
Keep those 2 away from the sauna room or we're never getting our deposit back.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #140 on: March 20, 2015, 01:03:56 PM »

yeah, he eat's a lot of stuff I probably will never try.
 never was one to go for the Eyeballs of fish or other animals.
yet I have enjoyed roasted lambs head "Capozell"
once, in my formulative years, A group of us threw a large outdoor summer party and we roasted a pig on a spit for about 24hrs.  we decided we weren't men until we ate all of the head parts.  we ate pretty much everything except the bones.  I remember eating some brain and snout....

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #141 on: March 20, 2015, 01:10:34 PM »

once, in my formulative years, A group of us threw a large outdoor summer party and we roasted a pig on a spit for about 24hrs.  we decided we weren't men until we ate all of the head parts.  we ate pretty much everything except the bones.  I remember eating some brain and snout....
I have a nephew who ate the eyeball, but he lives in Montana at the time
One of these pictures is the pig still on the spit, in another, an uncle of mine who has since passed is holding the head.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #142 on: March 20, 2015, 01:15:49 PM »

I have a nephew who ate the eyeball, but he lives in Montana at the time
One of these pictures is the pig still on the spit, in another, an uncle of mine who has since passed is holding the head.
Amazing just how much meat product is on the head.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #143 on: March 20, 2015, 01:18:08 PM »

Last time I looked, 'Murica had enough food that you didn't have to eat all those 'scraps'. Dogs gotta eat too.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #144 on: March 20, 2015, 01:19:33 PM »

paging through the Famous auctions ending today, I ran across an Acid 'Nasty".  i'm not even sure where to take this....  I thought ALL of the Acids were pretty much nasty...

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #145 on: March 20, 2015, 01:20:11 PM »

Last time I looked, 'Murica had enough food that you didn't have to eat all those 'scraps'. Dogs gotta eat too.
So true, however, I have a legitimate excuse, it was dark and I was drunk.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #146 on: March 20, 2015, 01:23:10 PM »

Cool!  A co-worker just gifted me a Perdomo Exhibicion  connie torp.  Looks like i have my ride home smoke! 

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #147 on: March 20, 2015, 01:25:49 PM »

So true, however, I have a legitimate excuse, it was dark and I was drunk.

Just funnin'. Some folks have a taste for the stuff. Some things I can't get past my mind to let my stomach accept. Now, if I'm going hungry. I'm sure anything could have a chance... maybe. haha

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #148 on: March 20, 2015, 01:26:07 PM »

Afternoon, Bracket Busters
Georgia needs to start hitting some of those layups they keep getting...

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #149 on: March 20, 2015, 01:27:18 PM »

Cool!  A co-worker just gifted me a Perdomo Exhibicion  connie torp.  Looks like i have my ride home smoke!
Win!  I like the Exhibicion line, and the connie is a solid.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17