« Reply #75 on: March 20, 2015, 09:30:16 AM »

Good mornin gents - crazy first day of March Madness!
Morning Shaun. Think I read yesterday that after 5 games, 99.7% of brackets were busted. Sheesh!
Probably would have been 100% if UNC would have lost, like they should have.  Lot of fun to watch, unfortunately after today, Saturday/Sunday might be the round of blowouts unless the upsets continue.

« Reply #76 on: March 20, 2015, 09:37:33 AM »

CLE Connie robs on the sprinter if anyone is so inclined.

« Reply #77 on: March 20, 2015, 09:39:25 AM »

CLE Connie robs on the sprinter if anyone is so inclined.
That's one place where i haven't bought any cigars in a LONG time - the ol runnin man!

« Reply #78 on: March 20, 2015, 09:39:33 AM »

Happy Friday, men.  Could go for some of those zepo things you guy were talking about earlier in the week.
Should have been out here this week, could have hit St. Patricks festivities and St. Joseph!  Zeppoli's are available year round, I'm sure Uncle Tony can hook you up when you're out.
When are you/is he out here next?
Not scheduled yet.  Could be in 2 - 3 weeks, though.  Waiting for it to warm up out there  ;)
If you could plan for the week after Easter, we have a herf shaping up for Thursday.

« Reply #79 on: March 20, 2015, 09:40:01 AM »

CLE Connie robs on the sprinter if anyone is so inclined.
Closed at $33.67/10.  Not so great.

« Reply #80 on: March 20, 2015, 09:40:45 AM »

Good mornin gents - crazy first day of March Madness!
Fun games to watch....5 decided by one point, two big upsets.

« Reply #81 on: March 20, 2015, 09:41:58 AM »

Morning Yellow Star.

« Reply #82 on: March 20, 2015, 09:42:45 AM »

Good mornin gents - crazy first day of March Madness!
Fun games to watch....5 decided by one point, two big upsets.
Good mornin Dave - agreed, made for some great TV

« Reply #83 on: March 20, 2015, 09:43:40 AM »

Happy Friday, men.  Could go for some of those zepo things you guy were talking about earlier in the week.
Should have been out here this week, could have hit St. Patricks festivities and St. Joseph!  Zeppoli's are available year round, I'm sure Uncle Tony can hook you up when you're out.
When are you/is he out here next?
Not scheduled yet.  Could be in 2 - 3 weeks, though.  Waiting for it to warm up out there  ;)
If you could plan for the week after Easter, we have a herf shaping up for Thursday.
Might be a possibility.  Just make sure the white whale stays in your pants.

« Reply #84 on: March 20, 2015, 09:44:32 AM »

Good mornin gents - crazy first day of March Madness!
Fun games to watch....5 decided by one point, two big upsets.
Indeed. The weekend should bring more of the same.

« Reply #85 on: March 20, 2015, 10:03:23 AM »

Happy Friday, men.  Could go for some of those zepo things you guy were talking about earlier in the week.
Should have been out here this week, could have hit St. Patricks festivities and St. Joseph!  Zeppoli's are available year round, I'm sure Uncle Tony can hook you up when you're out.
When are you/is he out here next?
Not scheduled yet.  Could be in 2 - 3 weeks, though.  Waiting for it to warm up out there  ;)
If you could plan for the week after Easter, we have a herf shaping up for Thursday.
Might be a possibility.  Just make sure the white whale stays in your pants.
He can make no promises where the white whale is concerned.

« Reply #86 on: March 20, 2015, 10:04:53 AM »

Happy Friday, men.  Could go for some of those zepo things you guy were talking about earlier in the week.
Should have been out here this week, could have hit St. Patricks festivities and St. Joseph!  Zeppoli's are available year round, I'm sure Uncle Tony can hook you up when you're out.
When are you/is he out here next?
Not scheduled yet.  Could be in 2 - 3 weeks, though.  Waiting for it to warm up out there  ;)
If you could plan for the week after Easter, we have a herf shaping up for Thursday.
Might be a possibility.  Just make sure the white whale stays in your pants.
He can make no promises where the white whale is concerned.
Just depends if Tony does his whale-call or not  ;)

« Reply #87 on: March 20, 2015, 10:07:27 AM »

Good Morning one  & all, caught up on the posts, thought I would stop in.
Tony, made up a package of cigars I've been meaning to share with you.
A black crown torp, A Sons Of Anarchy by Black Crown, MOW SP 52-C,
An Olivia 'V' belicosa, and a CAO extreme robusto.  next time we see each
 other on NJ Transit, remind me that I'm carrying.

« Reply #88 on: March 20, 2015, 10:19:54 AM »

For Mar 20:
Top News of the Day:
In 1916 - Sung Chiao-jen, a founder of the Chinese Nationalist
 Party, is wounded in an assassination attempt and dies 2 days
 later. ~ Attempt? Looks like it succeeded.

In Other News:
In 1852 - Harriet Beecher Stowe's Uncle Tom's Cabin is published.

In 1854 - The Republican Party of the United States is
 organized in Ripon, Wisconsin. ~ No. Not Ripoff.

« Reply #89 on: March 20, 2015, 10:20:45 AM »

In 1916 - Albert Einstein publishes his general theory of
 relativity. ~ Generally speaking, I hate when people generalize.

In 1922 - The USS Langley (CV-1) is commissioned as the
 first United States Navy aircraft carrier. ~ Look it up and
 look at a picture. Interesting.

In 1999 - Legoland California, the first Legoland outside
 of Europe, opens in Carlsbad, California.