Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2023, 01:14:55 PM »

Today's Over/Under is 7
Raz Over/Under is 9
I got 6. I was on the fence with Courtney B. Vance so I didn't include him.
Oh! That guy from "The Hunt for Red October." Now I remember.

« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2023, 02:50:04 PM »

Wrapping up the OT for the day. Wife is taking the kids out shortly for hair cuts, and I'll be going to the store to pick up stuff needed to make dinner. Hazzuh!
It's called a Bo Box.
https://www.bojangles.com/menu/
No can do, nearest one is 241 miles away. Might be a shade outside of Door Dash's range.

« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2023, 03:14:45 PM »

Stove showing 8:30, guess I better change it.  Don't need reminders as to the real time.
No VCRs. All new appliances. First time I didn't have to do anything. And if Congress gets their heads out of their asses, it becomes a moot point.
Do you mean trying to ban burning gas in households and relying on the electrical grid which is not capable of handling the load?

« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2023, 03:56:30 PM »

Stove showing 8:30, guess I better change it.  Don't need reminders as to the real time.
No VCRs. All new appliances. First time I didn't have to do anything. And if Congress gets their heads out of their asses, it becomes a moot point.
Do you mean trying to ban burning gas in households and relying on the electrical grid which is not capable of handling the load?
Or to handle all those electric cars that magically get their power to charge those batteries of pixie dust that don't require extensive mining.

« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2023, 06:47:08 PM »

Almost forgot about this today...

Wordle 631 4/6*

⬛🟨⬛🟨⬛
⬛🟨⬛🟨🟨
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2023, 06:52:25 PM »

Kent State gets the 13 seed, will play Indiana on Friday in the first round.

« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2023, 09:13:34 PM »

Cupido

Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]