Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2021, 10:10:28 AM »

Today’s Birthdays:

Author Lady Antonia Fraser is 89.
Actor Tommy Sands is 84.
Bluegrass singer-musician J.D. Crowe is 84.
Actor Tuesday Weld is 78.
Actor G.W. Bailey is 77.
Actor Marianne Sagebrecht is 76.
Country musician Jeff Cook is 72.
Actor Paul Reubens is 69.
Rock musician Alex Lifeson (Rush) is 68.
Actor Peter Stormare is 68.
Actor Diana Scarwid is 66.
Rock musician Glen Matlock (The Sex Pistols) is 65.
Golfer Bernhard Langer is 64.
Country singer Jeffrey Steele is 60.
Gospel singer Yolanda Adams is 60.
Movie director Tom Ford (Film: “Nocturnal Animals”) is 60.
Writer-producer Dean Devlin is 59.
Rock musician Mike Johnson is 56.
Rap musician Bobo (Cypress Hill) is 54.
U.S. Director of National Intelligence Avril Haines is 52.
Country singer Colt Ford is 52.
Actor Chandra Wilson is 52.
Rock musician Tony Kanal (No Doubt) is 51.
Rapper Mase is 46.
Actor Sarah Chalke is 45.
Actor RonReaco Lee is 45.
Actor-singer Demetria McKinney is 43.
Actor Aaron Paul is 42.
Rock musician Jon Siebels (Eve 6) is 42.
Actor Shaun Weiss is 42.
Contemporary Christian musician Megan Garrett (Casting Crowns) is 41.
Actor Kyle Lowder is 41.
Actor Patrick J. Adams is 40.
Actor Karla Mosley is 40.
Actor Amanda Fuller is 37.
Singer Mario is 35.
Actor Alexa PenaVega is 33.
Actor Ellar Coltrane is 27.
Son Chris Griffith is 26
Actor Savannah Paige Rae is 18.

« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2021, 10:11:34 AM »

Over/Under is 6
Raz Over/Under is 11

« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2021, 10:14:59 AM »

[...]

Gave you a freebie today

« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2021, 10:16:19 AM »

And hope you didn't miss...

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2021, 10:24:40 AM »

Over/Under is 6
Raz Over/Under is 11
6, discounting the freebie. But happy birthday to your boy, just the same!

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2021, 10:27:44 AM »

Over/Under is 6
Raz Over/Under is 11
6, discounting the freebie. But happy birthday to your boy, just the same!
For his birthday, you can buy him some pants that fit. :D

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2021, 10:36:58 AM »

Good morning, Dave. It was hot as balls yesterday but I'll take it! Heck, I spend most of my days in a/c anyway.
So how was Providence?  First one off to college is a big one!
I'm still in Providence. We've got a late checkout so we're gonna take it easy today. My boys are with my brother.

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2021, 10:41:53 AM »

Good morning, Dave. It was hot as balls yesterday but I'll take it! Heck, I spend most of my days in a/c anyway.
So how was Providence?  First one off to college is a big one!
The actual move went smoother than I'd thought. What sucked is that we only had one elevator pass per student and so I had to make two trips via the stairs to the eighth floor.

Daughter said it wasn't a restful night's sleep because of the heat. Three fans in the small room but it wasn't enough. Lucky for her, there will be more cold than warm during the semester.

« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2021, 10:44:26 AM »

Good morning, Dave. It was hot as balls yesterday but I'll take it! Heck, I spend most of my days in a/c anyway.
So how was Providence?  First one off to college is a big one!
The actual move went smoother than I'd thought. What sucked is that we only had one elevator pass per student and so I had to make two trips via the stairs to the eighth floor.

Daughter said it wasn't a restful night's sleep because of the heat. Three fans in the small room but it wasn't enough. Lucky for her, there will be more cold than warm during the semester.
So you definitely got your steps in yesterday.

Sucks to hear about the room. Almost as bad as the heat is the mental aspect, knowing there's absolutely no way to get any relief from it while also trying to shut down your mind to sleep.

« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2021, 10:48:55 AM »

[...]

I've met Chris, so I'm counting the freebie. With that, I'm at 6.

« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2021, 10:52:26 AM »

Good morning, Dave. It was hot as balls yesterday but I'll take it! Heck, I spend most of my days in a/c anyway.
So how was Providence?  First one off to college is a big one!
The actual move went smoother than I'd thought. What sucked is that we only had one elevator pass per student and so I had to make two trips via the stairs to the eighth floor.

Daughter said it wasn't a restful night's sleep because of the heat. Three fans in the small room but it wasn't enough. Lucky for her, there will be more cold than warm during the semester.
So you definitely got your steps in yesterday.

Sucks to hear about the room. Almost as bad as the heat is the mental aspect, knowing there's absolutely no way to get any relief from it while also trying to shut down your mind to sleep.
I think was at about 200%.

« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2021, 10:53:28 AM »

It's a fustercluck day in the neighborhood, a fustercluck day for a neighbor...Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2021, 11:02:16 AM »

It's a fustercluck day in the neighborhood, a fustercluck day for a neighbor...Morning, muchachos.
Won't you be my neighbor?

Good morning, Raz.

« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2021, 11:08:04 AM »

Over/Under is 6
Raz Over/Under is 11
Not making it today.  Only 10.  There are some on the list that I know the name, but couldn't point them out.  Like Jeff Cook.  I know he was a member of Alabama.  But I've always hated that band, and I couldn't tell you which of them was which in a picture.

« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2021, 11:33:10 AM »

Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4