Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

the Villages seems to be such a fun place to live.
Maybe next move...
no fukkin way!
You sure? Seems like the place is tailor-made for you. :D
too much drama and chaos.
Ya gotta quit thinking about yourself and more about banter possibilities.
well, the lady that left me the gift last night asked me to leave my door unlocked when I leave for golf today. she says she's going to have dinner ready for me when I get home.
Pie for dessert?

has anyone ever had sex in a hammock?
asking for a friend.
Yes. Not me but I'm sure someone's done it.

the Villages seems to be such a fun place to live.
Maybe next move...
no fukkin way!
You sure? Seems like the place is tailor-made for you. :D
too much drama and chaos.
Ya gotta quit thinking about yourself and more about banter possibilities.
well, the lady that left me the gift last night asked me to leave my door unlocked when I leave for golf today. she says she's going to have dinner ready for me when I get home.
Pie for dessert?
well, I really need to thank her properly for the cigars she left last night.

the Villages seems to be such a fun place to live.
Maybe next move...
no fukkin way!
You sure? Seems like the place is tailor-made for you. :D
too much drama and chaos.
Ya gotta quit thinking about yourself and more about banter possibilities.
well, the lady that left me the gift last night asked me to leave my door unlocked when I leave for golf today. she says she's going to have dinner ready for me when I get home.
Pie for dessert?
well, I really need to thank her properly for the cigars she left last night.
Got the flow chart and a sharpie ready, is this cigar lady a retread or new addition?

the Villages seems to be such a fun place to live.
Maybe next move...
no fukkin way!
You sure? Seems like the place is tailor-made for you. :D
too much drama and chaos.
Ya gotta quit thinking about yourself and more about banter possibilities.
well, the lady that left me the gift last night asked me to leave my door unlocked when I leave for golf today. she says she's going to have dinner ready for me when I get home.
Pie for dessert?
well, I really need to thank her properly for the cigars she left last night.
Got the flow chart and a sharpie ready, is this cigar lady a retread or new addition?
retread? 😂

the Villages seems to be such a fun place to live.
Maybe next move...
no fukkin way!
You sure? Seems like the place is tailor-made for you. :D
too much drama and chaos.
Ya gotta quit thinking about yourself and more about banter possibilities.
well, the lady that left me the gift last night asked me to leave my door unlocked when I leave for golf today. she says she's going to have dinner ready for me when I get home.
Pie for dessert?
well, I really need to thank her properly for the cigars she left last night.
Got the flow chart and a sharpie ready, is this cigar lady a retread or new addition?
retread? 😂
Just don't accidentally call her that to her face.

the Villages seems to be such a fun place to live.
Maybe next move...
no fukkin way!
You sure? Seems like the place is tailor-made for you. :D
too much drama and chaos.
Ya gotta quit thinking about yourself and more about banter possibilities.
well, the lady that left me the gift last night asked me to leave my door unlocked when I leave for golf today. she says she's going to have dinner ready for me when I get home.
Pie for dessert?
well, I really need to thank her properly for the cigars she left last night.
Whoa, she dropped the L word. Definitely going on the flow chart.

Wonder if Fishy's  Devil win count has increased...
Won so far:

AJ Fernandez La Gran Llave Maduro Robusto (5.0"x54) Pack of 5
Your Winning Bid: $15.50Qty: 1Tuesday, September 17, 11:32 PM ET
AJ Fernandez Rosa de Guadalupe Toro (6.2"x54) Pack of 5
Your Winning Bid: $13.00Qty: 1Tuesday, September 17, 11:08 PM ET
Guardian of the Farm Campeon (Torpedo) (6.0"x52) Pack of 5
Guardian of the Farm Campeon (Torpedo) (6.0"x52) Pack of 5
Your Winning Bid: $17.00Qty: 2Sunday, September 15, 10:44 PM ET

Nice cigars and winning bids Fishy

Nice cigars and winning bids Fishy
Morning Rick, I have my eye on a nice Espinosa sampler I'd like to land

Nice cigars and winning bids Fishy
Morning Rick, I have my eye on a nice Espinosa sampler I'd like to land
We'll see how high it goes, long way yet
https://www.cigarbid.com/a/espinosa-intro-sampler/3321580/

the Villages seems to be such a fun place to live.
Maybe next move...
no fukkin way!
You sure? Seems like the place is tailor-made for you. :D
too much drama and chaos.
Ya gotta quit thinking about yourself and more about banter possibilities.
well, the lady that left me the gift last night asked me to leave my door unlocked when I leave for golf today. she says she's going to have dinner ready for me when I get home.
Pie for dessert?
well, I really need to thank her properly for the cigars she left last night.
Got the flow chart and a sharpie ready, is this cigar lady a retread or new addition?
this is that new redhead I had problems with. she is a bit more understanding that I need more privacy. she sure is a passionate one though. the old redhead and I are still friends. she stopped by last week to talk and after a few hours asked if I'd give her some relief.
no need to add anything to the flow chart.

Wonder if Fishy's  Devil win count has increased...
Won so far:

AJ Fernandez La Gran Llave Maduro Robusto (5.0"x54) Pack of 5
Your Winning Bid: $15.50Qty: 1Tuesday, September 17, 11:32 PM ET
AJ Fernandez Rosa de Guadalupe Toro (6.2"x54) Pack of 5
Your Winning Bid: $13.00Qty: 1Tuesday, September 17, 11:08 PM ET
Guardian of the Farm Campeon (Torpedo) (6.0"x52) Pack of 5
Guardian of the Farm Campeon (Torpedo) (6.0"x52) Pack of 5
Your Winning Bid: $17.00Qty: 2Sunday, September 15, 10:44 PM ET
some decent wins. prices are nice too.

Nice cigars and winning bids Fishy
Morning Rick, I have my eye on a nice Espinosa sampler I'd like to land
Do it. Do it.

Wonder if Fishy's  Devil win count has increased...
Won so far:

AJ Fernandez La Gran Llave Maduro Robusto (5.0"x54) Pack of 5
Your Winning Bid: $15.50Qty: 1Tuesday, September 17, 11:32 PM ET
AJ Fernandez Rosa de Guadalupe Toro (6.2"x54) Pack of 5
Your Winning Bid: $13.00Qty: 1Tuesday, September 17, 11:08 PM ET
Guardian of the Farm Campeon (Torpedo) (6.0"x52) Pack of 5
Guardian of the Farm Campeon (Torpedo) (6.0"x52) Pack of 5
Your Winning Bid: $17.00Qty: 2Sunday, September 15, 10:44 PM ET
Lookin' good so far.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7