Pages: 1 [2] 3

« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2018, 08:47:11 AM »

No shorts and short sleeves here today for sure.

« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2018, 09:19:49 AM »

Anybody else remember driving late at night or early mornings  and this kook was the only thing on the radio thus listening to him for a couple of hours?

Pahrump-based radio host Art Bell dies at 72

He was awake when most of the country was asleep, cultivating a loyal following while sharing his fascination with the unexplained on his nighttime paranormal-themed show.

For the better part of two decades, longtime late-night radio personality Art Bell was his own producer, engineer and host of his show, “Coast to Coast AM.” He later launched his own satellite radio program from his Pahrump home after retiring from full-time hosting duties in 2003.

On the airwaves, Bell captivated listeners with his fascination for the unexplained, such as UFOs, alien abductions and crop circles. He died Friday at his home at the age of 72.

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2018, 10:55:31 AM »

just got docked and boat secured in her slip.
tornado watch in effect until 6pm.

« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2018, 01:22:39 PM »

just got docked and boat secured in her slip.
tornado watch in effect until 6pm.
Got in just in time Captain.

« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2018, 01:23:25 PM »

Anybody else remember driving late at night or early mornings  and this kook was the only thing on the radio thus listening to him for a couple of hours?

Pahrump-based radio host Art Bell dies at 72

He was awake when most of the country was asleep, cultivating a loyal following while sharing his fascination with the unexplained on his nighttime paranormal-themed show.

For the better part of two decades, longtime late-night radio personality Art Bell was his own producer, engineer and host of his show, “Coast to Coast AM.” He later launched his own satellite radio program from his Pahrump home after retiring from full-time hosting duties in 2003.

On the airwaves, Bell captivated listeners with his fascination for the unexplained, such as UFOs, alien abductions and crop circles. He died Friday at his home at the age of 72.
New one on me.  Only really listen to music.

« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2018, 03:16:34 PM »

Anybody else remember driving late at night or early mornings  and this kook was the only thing on the radio thus listening to him for a couple of hours?

Pahrump-based radio host Art Bell dies at 72

He was awake when most of the country was asleep, cultivating a loyal following while sharing his fascination with the unexplained on his nighttime paranormal-themed show.

For the better part of two decades, longtime late-night radio personality Art Bell was his own producer, engineer and host of his show, “Coast to Coast AM.” He later launched his own satellite radio program from his Pahrump home after retiring from full-time hosting duties in 2003.

On the airwaves, Bell captivated listeners with his fascination for the unexplained, such as UFOs, alien abductions and crop circles. He died Friday at his home at the age of 72.
I remember him. I think Howard Stern put him on his satellite radio channel when he went to Sirius. He was always drunk.

« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2018, 03:18:41 PM »

just got docked and boat secured in her slip.
tornado watch in effect until 6pm.
Got in just in time Captain.
I'm the Cabin Boy.
yes indeed, weather turned really nasty once I got home.

« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2018, 03:29:08 PM »

just got docked and boat secured in her slip.
tornado watch in effect until 6pm.
Got in just in time Captain.
I'm the Cabin Boy.
yes indeed, weather turned really nasty once I got home.
Good thing you have that enclosed smoking lounge.

« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2018, 03:31:13 PM »

just got docked and boat secured in her slip.
tornado watch in effect until 6pm.
Got in just in time Captain.
I'm the Cabin Boy.
yes indeed, weather turned really nasty once I got home.
Cabin Boy, Cabana Boy, Carpenter, Painter, Landscaper, Funeral Arranger, Meeting Planner, the list just keeps growing.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/15/2018
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2018, 04:49:00 PM »

First time in a long time I can recommend a box buy. Turning out to be a wonderful smoke OTT, and a great price.

« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2018, 05:01:59 PM »

We're just about to begin our soccer game...
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/15/2018
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2018, 05:14:52 PM »

We're just about to begin our soccer game...

« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2018, 06:59:00 PM »

« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2018, 07:40:59 PM »

Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/15/2018
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2018, 08:53:34 PM »

Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3