Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Fried Chicken, mashed potatoes, Mac and cheese and cornbread at a country cooking place I have not tried before, Litchfield Restaurant.
Got starch?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Villager Capitan for lunch.. Meh, not bad, just nothing noteworthy about it.  as a yard gar or golf smoke, maybe if heavily discounted (which this 5-pack was).

Fried Chicken, mashed potatoes, Mac and cheese and cornbread at a country cooking place I have not tried before, Litchfield Restaurant.
Got starch?
Never enough!

Frik'n good!  Just  like eating at my mothers kitchen table  with Pan fried chicken not deep fried.

Sheesh, I am at the curtain fabric store with the Warden!  FMTT's!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Sheesh, I am at the curtain fabric store with the Warden!  FMTT's!
Probably the point at which I'd be looking at the sky saying "take me now"

Sheesh, I am at the curtain fabric store with the Warden!  FMTT's!
Probably the point at which I'd be looking at the sky saying "take me now"
I already tried that one and I am still here

There have been a couple of 30-something hot moms milling around in here which helps some
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

There have been a couple of 30-something hot moms milling around in here which helps some
Ahhh,  well then...

There have been a couple of 30-something hot moms milling around in here which helps some
GlassHalfFullDave.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

There have been a couple of 30-something hot moms milling around in here which helps some
GlassHalfFullDave.
welll, the fact that 30-something hot moms are still interesting in itself a good thing!

There have been a couple of 30-something hot moms milling around in here which helps some
GlassHalfFullDave.
welll, the fact that 30-something hot moms are still interesting in itself a good thing!
Cool weather and With a tight arse in tight jeans is always interesting with the under 42 age class!

Back home with some lighter pockets, got all the appliances paid for and ordered.  Everything KitchenAid stainless pro line.

Sack full of drapery fabric samples to take over tomorrow for review, warden said "these fabrics are on the expensive side is that ok"?  What ya gonna say besides if they make you happy that is fine darling.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Back home with some lighter pockets, got all the appliances paid for and ordered.  Everything KitchenAid stainless pro line.

Sack full of drapery fabric samples to take over tomorrow for review, warden said "these fabrics are on the expensive side is that ok"?  What ya gonna say besides if they make you happy that is fine darling.
looks like you've been doing it long enough to give the right answers!

Back home with some lighter pockets, got all the appliances paid for and ordered.  Everything KitchenAid stainless pro line.

Sack full of drapery fabric samples to take over tomorrow for review, warden said "these fabrics are on the expensive side is that ok"?  What ya gonna say besides if they make you happy that is fine darling.
looks like you've been doing it long enough to give the right answers!
42 years long
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Back home with some lighter pockets, got all the appliances paid for and ordered.  Everything KitchenAid stainless pro line.

Sack full of drapery fabric samples to take over tomorrow for review, warden said "these fabrics are on the expensive side is that ok"?  What ya gonna say besides if they make you happy that is fine darling.
looks like you've been doing it long enough to give the right answers!
42 years long
good for you!  40 here.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8