Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Lot of things to be done today guess I better get going!  Later all.
Later, Dave.  First conference call of the morning for me supposed to be now.  Of course they're late.  Don't you miss this?  ::)
Actually NO, I don't miss anything about work except the larger check.

Yes, Holts has offered better MB3 deals before but that was over a year ago and at today's prices this is a good offer.

http://www.holts.com/specials/black-friday-cigar-deals/oliva-master-blends-3-double-robusto.html

By today's standards the Page has a few somewhat decent prices on MF varieties.

https://www.cigarpage.com/my-father-brings-home-the-bacon-family-fivers-discounts.html

Good morning all!  38 when i came into work this morning.  supposed to heat wave into the 50's today though.
morning Sam. 65° here with a 9 mph wind out of the NE. I'm glad I have sun.

my Cigar Page order from last week is in Brooksville, Fl 32 miles away supposedly delivering end of day tomorrow.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Yes, Holts has offered better MB3 deals before but that was over a year ago and at today's prices this is a good offer.

http://www.holts.com/specials/black-friday-cigar-deals/oliva-master-blends-3-double-robusto.html
true, still have some of the $59.95 monster deal 20 pack I bought last year.  holding out for another of those.  hoping for some AB Family Blend BX's to go on sale again as well.

Lot of things to be done today guess I better get going!  Later all.
Later, Dave.  First conference call of the morning for me supposed to be now.  Of course they're late.  Don't you miss this?  ::)
Actually NO, I don't miss anything about work except the larger check.
First one was relatively painless, on to #2.

Morning, muchachos.

Warden seems to have decided on her refrigerator so should be good to go with ordering all of the kitchen appliances.  Got to go check one measurement for the refrigerator first though.
Are you replacing everything in the kitchen?  Were the old appliances that old?
Yes, everything.  They were 3-1/2 years old and barely used but black and cheap builder grade chit.
Sounds like you could recover some cost selling them, though.  But black kitchen appliances?  Sheesh.
Black stoves matter!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Morning, muchachos.
Mornin Raz
Morning, Sam. The day's going to hell quickly here. Hope it's better out your way.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Morning, muchachos.
Mornin Raz
Morning, Sam. The day's going to hell quickly here. Hope it's better out your way.
haven't been outside since i came in this morning.  about to head out for a smoke, so i'm hoping it's warmed up a bit.  if not, i'll sit in the car!

Warden seems to have decided on her refrigerator so should be good to go with ordering all of the kitchen appliances.  Got to go check one measurement for the refrigerator first though.
Are you replacing everything in the kitchen?  Were the old appliances that old?
Yes, everything.  They were 3-1/2 years old and barely used but black and cheap builder grade chit.
Sounds like you could recover some cost selling them, though.  But black kitchen appliances?  Sheesh.
Black stoves matter!
CNS

Warden seems to have decided on her refrigerator so should be good to go with ordering all of the kitchen appliances.  Got to go check one measurement for the refrigerator first though.
Are you replacing everything in the kitchen?  Were the old appliances that old?
Yes, everything.  They were 3-1/2 years old and barely used but black and cheap builder grade chit.
Sounds like you could recover some cost selling them, though.  But black kitchen appliances?  Sheesh.
Black stoves matter!
CNS
Don't encourage him...

just back from a meeting myself. watering lawn, doing dishes, and laundry, then a well deserved nap.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7