Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Pregame warmups
Looks like a nice place to smoke a cigar, game or not.

Ha! 6 more months. I'll graduate in May. Not sure what will happen after that. I've done a few very interesting things over the last couple of years and gained some solid experience. In the end, I think I want to go back to sales. Less stress, more fun, probably better money.  8)

How's retirement, SCR?

Good to see ya, Raz!
Shank, joining late, you may have already said, but into what field of endeavor will you graduate?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Pregame warmups
Looks like a nice place to smoke a cigar, game or not.
indeed. $40 a month, indoor smoking, 5 Big TVs,  byob, free pop ice and water, free food on football Sunday’s and free monthly bourbon tasting.

Bean will be proud of me.  I have a 55 minute layover between flights heading home on Wednesday.
I'd be more impressed if you were checking luggage.
Do that so infrequently, I have to set a notice on the phone to remember to pick it up when I do.
Or just getting on in years and forgetting  schitt.
At least I don't forget to give you your GFY for the evening.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Bean will be proud of me.  I have a 55 minute layover between flights heading home on Wednesday.
I'd be more impressed if you were checking luggage.
Do that so infrequently, I have to set a notice on the phone to remember to pick it up when I do.
Or just getting on in years and forgetting  schitt.
At least I don't forget to give you your GFY for the evening.
TWSS
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]