Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

« Reply #75 on: April 26, 2017, 01:49:55 PM »

Raz sleeping in today as well.
We expect that Flip is on his 4 hour train commute.
sorry, been in the office since 10:30am, didn't get home till after 9pm
last night though.  Left office around 7:30pm.  got 8:07pm train to Secaucus then 8:51pm to
my stop. hello boys.  learning to play games on my phone, while commuting.
Pocket billiards?
A game in which even the technologically challenged can compete!

« Reply #76 on: April 26, 2017, 02:42:55 PM »

Morning Dean and Mrs. Mayor.
Thought I'd be in the office by now but since I haven't received the paperwork yet, planning to go back to Famous with Charlie tomorrow for some cigars and prime rib.
AND CFest next Friday!
It's still looking like Saturday but anything is possible.
You're going to miss everything...except the lover's stroll through CF with A Friend of Anthony
We didn't actually get tickets this year so there won't be any strolling.
Then why are you going on Saturday? You need to cut the apron strings!
Because in all likelihood, I'll be working by then and I don't want to ask for a day off. In the event that I haven't started, Charlie is already taking that day off and we'll do Friday instead.
About time, Sally! It's only 8 days away, no start date for the job? Sheesh
They're a bit bureaucratic. They warned me it would tke some time. My background check came back ok. Should be hearing something and minute any month now.
Fixed it, you are dealing with 193 Governments.

« Reply #77 on: April 26, 2017, 03:16:08 PM »

Speaking of government, time to start shutting it down for the night. Hazzuh!

« Reply #78 on: April 26, 2017, 03:49:45 PM »

90 degrees here with 19% humidity

« Reply #79 on: April 26, 2017, 04:20:18 PM »

SHEESH!

« Reply #80 on: April 26, 2017, 04:35:05 PM »

Raz sleeping in today as well.
We expect that Flip is on his 4 hour train commute.
Yeah, I have to be at work until sometime between 9pm and midnight, so I just got to the office. Smoked a nice CLE Connie on the way in, though.

Morning, muchachos.
I envy you not RazMan.

« Reply #81 on: April 26, 2017, 04:35:52 PM »

[...]
Is that how many freeloaders there are now?

« Reply #82 on: April 26, 2017, 04:36:29 PM »

Raz sleeping in today as well.
We expect that Flip is on his 4 hour train commute.
Yeah, I have to be at work until sometime between 9pm and midnight, so I just got to the office. Smoked a nice CLE Connie on the way in, though.

Morning, muchachos.
I envy you not RazMan.
Me either.

« Reply #83 on: April 26, 2017, 05:34:54 PM »

Well, it's official. No contract yet so I will definitely be going to Famous tomorrow. I was told there is a very good chance they'll have everything in place and want me to start on Friday. That just seems silly to me.

« Reply #84 on: April 26, 2017, 05:39:28 PM »

Next, I need to figure out what we're gonna have for dinner. I'm considering burgers.

« Reply #85 on: April 26, 2017, 06:12:07 PM »

Well, it's official. No contract yet so I will definitely be going to Famous tomorrow. I was told there is a very good chance they'll have everything in place and want me to start on Friday. That just seems silly to me.
It's the UN, so....

« Reply #86 on: April 26, 2017, 06:12:29 PM »

Next, I need to figure out what we're gonna have for dinner. I'm considering burgers.
Bacon Swiss to be precise.

« Reply #87 on: April 26, 2017, 06:13:17 PM »

Afternoon Mayor and misc Daves.

« Reply #88 on: April 26, 2017, 06:20:46 PM »

Next, I need to figure out what we're gonna have for dinner. I'm considering burgers.
Bacon Swiss to be precise.
I can do that.

« Reply #89 on: April 26, 2017, 06:23:12 PM »

Well, it's official. No contract yet so I will definitely be going to Famous tomorrow. I was told there is a very good chance they'll have everything in place and want me to start on Friday. That just seems silly to me.
It's the UN, so....
I'll take it one day at a time. For now, I'm looking forward to the good company, cigars and food planned for tomorrow. With any luck, I won't need to worry about Friday.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7