Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2017, 08:22:30 AM »

Anyone else hit the amazing deal on the AB Americans on the sis?
I did. Don't expect to actually ever see them show up but I figured how bad can they be for that price?
I enjoy the American sun grown, so figured I'd try. I also don't expect them to honor it, but no harm in trying.
Had to give this a go....$117 savings?  That's better than Gurkha.  I can give 'em to the boy.

« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2017, 08:24:31 AM »

Anyone else hit the amazing deal on the AB Americans on the sis?
I did. Don't expect to actually ever see them show up but I figured how bad can they be for that price?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
Morning Tapatalk SM-N900P, welcome to the CigarBanter.com
The app was apparently auto-upgraded on my phone and everything got reset. Had a hard time finding the setting to get rid of it. Let's see if this worked.

Edit: That seemed to do the trick.
Happens if you delete and reinstall app too. Who wants to see my Fisher Price phone?
Those Tapatalk idiosyncrasies are annoying but for the price I paid, I shouldn't complain too much.

« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2017, 08:25:26 AM »

Anyone else hit the amazing deal on the AB Americans on the sis?
I did. Don't expect to actually ever see them show up but I figured how bad can they be for that price?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
Morning Tapatalk SM-N900P, welcome to the CigarBanter.com
The app was apparently auto-upgraded on my phone and everything got reset. Had a hard time finding the setting to get rid of it. Let's see if this worked.

Edit: That seemed to do the trick.
Happens if you delete and reinstall app too. Who wants to see my Fisher Price phone?
Those Tapatalk idiosyncrasies are annoying but for the price I paid, I shouldn't complain too much.
That's how we feel about this site. ;)

« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2017, 08:25:39 AM »

I might have missed it earlier in the week.....how did you interview go Tony?

« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2017, 08:25:48 AM »

Anyone else hit the amazing deal on the AB Americans on the sis?
I did. Don't expect to actually ever see them show up but I figured how bad can they be for that price?
I enjoy the American sun grown, so figured I'd try. I also don't expect them to honor it, but no harm in trying.
Had to give this a go....$117 savings?  That's better than Gurkha.  I can give 'em to the boy.
I was gonna share some at our next herf.

« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2017, 08:26:11 AM »

Anyone else hit the amazing deal on the AB Americans on the sis?
I did. Don't expect to actually ever see them show up but I figured how bad can they be for that price?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
Morning Tapatalk SM-N900P, welcome to the CigarBanter.com
The app was apparently auto-upgraded on my phone and everything got reset. Had a hard time finding the setting to get rid of it. Let's see if this worked.

Edit: That seemed to do the trick.
Happens if you delete and reinstall app too. Who wants to see my Fisher Price phone?
Those Tapatalk idiosyncrasies are annoying but for the price I paid, I shouldn't complain too much.
That's how we feel about this site. ;)
Touché.

« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2017, 08:29:13 AM »

Anyone else hit the amazing deal on the AB Americans on the sis?
I did. Don't expect to actually ever see them show up but I figured how bad can they be for that price?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
Morning Tapatalk SM-N900P, welcome to the CigarBanter.com
The app was apparently auto-upgraded on my phone and everything got reset. Had a hard time finding the setting to get rid of it. Let's see if this worked.

Edit: That seemed to do the trick.
Happens if you delete and reinstall app too. Who wants to see my Fisher Price phone?
Those Tapatalk idiosyncrasies are annoying but for the price I paid, I shouldn't complain too much.
That's how we feel about this site. ;)
Touché.
It's a wonder we have kept in touch this long

« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2017, 08:29:50 AM »

LTG are you going to cigarfest?

« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2017, 08:32:20 AM »

I might have missed it earlier in the week.....how did you interview go Tony?
It went great. I went from not having any interviews at all in the last 6 months, to having 5 between last week and the upcoming one. I've already gotten an unofficial offer on the table. Unofficial because it's a contractor position and I'm waiting for their vendor management department to send the contract. It could take a couple of weeks. On paper, that job seems to be the most interesting and pays the best, despite the lack of benefits.

« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2017, 08:36:13 AM »

I might have missed it earlier in the week.....how did you interview go Tony?
It went great. I went from not having any interviews at all in the last 6 months, to having 5 between last week and the upcoming one. I've already gotten an unofficial offer on the table. Unofficial because it's a contractor position and I'm waiting for their vendor management department to send the contract. It could take a couple of weeks. On paper, that job seems to be the most interesting and pays the best, despite the lack of benefits.
Usually the way it works, feast or famine.

« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2017, 08:42:48 AM »

I might have missed it earlier in the week.....how did you interview go Tony?
It went great. I went from not having any interviews at all in the last 6 months, to having 5 between last week and the upcoming one. I've already gotten an unofficial offer on the table. Unofficial because it's a contractor position and I'm waiting for their vendor management department to send the contract. It could take a couple of weeks. On paper, that job seems to be the most interesting and pays the best, despite the lack of benefits.
Usually the way it works, feast or famine.
I'm ok with feast.

« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2017, 08:46:29 AM »

LTG are you going to cigarfest?
Not going to the actual fest, but I'll be in attendance in the area Thursday till Saturday.

« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2017, 08:51:24 AM »

Ok, time to get the day started. Gotta head back to Lowe's to return the nuts I bought yesterday, cause I accidentally got the damn nylon insert ones. Sheesh on me.

« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2017, 08:55:17 AM »

Ok, time to get the day started. Gotta head back to Lowe's to return the nuts I bought yesterday, cause I accidentally got the damn nylon insert ones. Sheesh on me.
I know there's a joke there somewhere.

« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2017, 08:56:59 AM »

Ok, time to get the day started. Gotta head back to Lowe's to return the nuts I bought yesterday, cause I accidentally got the damn nylon insert ones. Sheesh on me.
At least you didn't take the bus home. Have a good day!!!!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6