Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

  • Administrator
2/12/2017
« on: February 12, 2017, 12:00:05 AM »

No, the site isn't closed. It's just that our regulars don't post all that much on the weekends. But don't be shy. If you know of any cigar deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about, go ahead and post it. Even if it isn't about cigars, go ahead, you've got nothing to lose. In fact,  you practically will have the entire site all to yourself. But be warned that if you are somehow able to get our attention, we're a spirited lot.

Daily Banter - just Joe Cigar Daily Deal - 404 Oops this page does not exist or has been removed.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *

Good evening, Tony, CB, any any other late-owls/west-coasters! And good morning to the rest of you!

Looks like there was trouble in the JoeCigar rooster shed yesterday.  8) Not sure what to make of it all yet, myself. Oh well.

In other news, Room 101 HN burning, looks like a robo (or whatever 101 has dubbed their version), courtesy of Raz. I didn't quite let it stabilize enough, but I was antsy. Slightly on the dry side, but kicking out tons of yummy smoke! I do like this cigar. I've considered picking up a box of papi chulos. Can anyone weigh in on how flavor varies between the PCs and the slightly larger vitolas?

Hope everyone is doing swell!

Daily Banter - just Joe Cigar Daily Deal - 404 Oops this page does not exist or has been removed.
Thought it was just me. More Sheeshes.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *

And we got a 404 at Joe's. Looks like they're still ironing out the kinks. Ha.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *

Daily Banter - just Joe Cigar Daily Deal - 404 Oops this page does not exist or has been removed.
Thought it was just me. More Sheeshes.

Beat me to it!  8)

Good evening, Tony, CB, any any other late-owls/west-coasters! And good morning to the rest of you!

Looks like there was trouble in the JoeCigar rooster shed yesterday.  8) Not sure what to make of it all yet, myself. Oh well.

In other news, Room 101 HN burning, looks like a robo (or whatever 101 has dubbed their version), courtesy of Raz. I didn't quite let it stabilize enough, but I was antsy. Slightly on the dry side, but kicking out tons of yummy smoke! I do like this cigar. I've considered picking up a box of papi chulos. Can anyone weigh in on how flavor varies between the PCs and the slightly larger vitolas?

Hope everyone is doing swell!

Howdy, Shank. Haven't had the PCs in the HN. Too bad you didn't smoke the HN earlier while cigar.com had them up as a daily special.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *

Good evening, Tony, CB, any any other late-owls/west-coasters! And good morning to the rest of you!

Looks like there was trouble in the JoeCigar rooster shed yesterday.  8) Not sure what to make of it all yet, myself. Oh well.

In other news, Room 101 HN burning, looks like a robo (or whatever 101 has dubbed their version), courtesy of Raz. I didn't quite let it stabilize enough, but I was antsy. Slightly on the dry side, but kicking out tons of yummy smoke! I do like this cigar. I've considered picking up a box of papi chulos. Can anyone weigh in on how flavor varies between the PCs and the slightly larger vitolas?

Hope everyone is doing swell!

Howdy, Shank. Haven't had the PCs in the HN. Too bad you didn't smoke the HN earlier while cigar.com had them up as a daily special.

I did see that, and considered buying "blind," so to speak. It's OK. There will be more chances. :)
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *

Cigar #2 burnin'. CLE Plus 2015, courtesy of TexRed.

Another fine smoke! Miler than the HN. Had I realized this I might have burned it first. Then again, I really wanted to try the HN on a fresh palate. ;) Should have realized it was slightly milder, as I think corojos are a little tamer than criollos.

Anyhow, very nice, smooth, creamy, with a touch of pepper. I haven't smoked much the past few days, so it is good to get out to burn a couple. :)

Cigar #2 burnin'. CLE Plus 2015, courtesy of TexRed.

Another fine smoke! Miler than the HN. Had I realized this I might have burned it first. Then again, I really wanted to try the HN on a fresh palate. ;) Should have realized it was slightly milder, as I think corojos are a little tamer than criollos.

Anyhow, very nice, smooth, creamy, with a touch of pepper. I haven't smoked much the past few days, so it is good to get out to burn a couple. :)
Both are quality sticks. Good for you, getting your smoke on!
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *

Cigar #2 burnin'. CLE Plus 2015, courtesy of TexRed.

Another fine smoke! Miler than the HN. Had I realized this I might have burned it first. Then again, I really wanted to try the HN on a fresh palate. ;) Should have realized it was slightly milder, as I think corojos are a little tamer than criollos.

Anyhow, very nice, smooth, creamy, with a touch of pepper. I haven't smoked much the past few days, so it is good to get out to burn a couple. :)

...and a little bit of light cocoa or coffee going into the last third. Nice. (Disclaimer: my palate probably isn't as refined as most here, so all these described nuances are merely my own interpretations.)  8)
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *

Cigar #2 burnin'. CLE Plus 2015, courtesy of TexRed.

Another fine smoke! Miler than the HN. Had I realized this I might have burned it first. Then again, I really wanted to try the HN on a fresh palate. ;) Should have realized it was slightly milder, as I think corojos are a little tamer than criollos.

Anyhow, very nice, smooth, creamy, with a touch of pepper. I haven't smoked much the past few days, so it is good to get out to burn a couple. :)
Both are quality sticks. Good for you, getting your smoke on!

Ooooooh, yeah. Anything burning tonight, Tony?

Cigar #2 burnin'. CLE Plus 2015, courtesy of TexRed.

Another fine smoke! Miler than the HN. Had I realized this I might have burned it first. Then again, I really wanted to try the HN on a fresh palate. ;) Should have realized it was slightly milder, as I think corojos are a little tamer than criollos.

Anyhow, very nice, smooth, creamy, with a touch of pepper. I haven't smoked much the past few days, so it is good to get out to burn a couple. :)
Both are quality sticks. Good for you, getting your smoke on!

Ooooooh, yeah. Anything burning tonight, Tony?
No sir. It has been cold and miserable here. Plus been busy running around with family stuff.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *

Cool. I'd love to have a third; maybe either an Oliva V, or a Padilla 1932, or a Nica Rustica, but I think I'm smoked out for the night.  ;D

Oh, and still no Joe deal. Get it together, Joe!

Cool. I'd love to have a third; maybe either an Oliva V, or a Padilla 1932, or a Nica Rustica, but I think I'm smoked out for the night.  ;D

Oh, and still no Joe deal. Get it together, Joe!
I'm not buying anything anyhow. In fact, I'm gonna call it a night. Take care, Shank.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8