Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18

« Reply #210 on: January 20, 2017, 04:38:33 PM »

20,000 posts! Wow, what a waste of time. I know you all are expecting something special from this post but I believe it would be unfair of me to show up our new President on this day. So I'll keep it simple. It's a pleasure to waste time with you all on a daily basis. I continue to learn a lot from you and thank you for allowing me to enjoy the hobby of smoking buying bantering about cigars.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #211 on: January 20, 2017, 04:42:02 PM »

Congrats, Tony.

Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/20/2017
« Reply #212 on: January 20, 2017, 04:44:03 PM »

20,000 posts! Wow, what a waste of time. I know you all are expecting something special from this post but I believe it would be unfair of me to show up our new President on this day. So I'll keep it simple. It's a pleasure to waste time with you all on a daily basis. I continue to learn a lot from you and thank you for allowing me to enjoy the hobby of smoking buying bantering about cigars.

Way to go, Tony... but you're still only half as good as TxDave. Haha

And thanks to the various internet sites for getting us through the day!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/20/2017
« Reply #213 on: January 20, 2017, 04:44:43 PM »

Small Batch:

For the next week only, we will be running a Nat Sherman Special.
The Special will be 30% off all Nat Sherman product with no minimum.

CODE: NATSHERMAN = 30% off Nat Sherman
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/20/2017
« Reply #214 on: January 20, 2017, 04:50:58 PM »

Time to wrap it up. Hope everyone has a great weekend... Go Stillers!
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #215 on: January 20, 2017, 05:01:19 PM »

Take it easy, BYS!
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #216 on: January 20, 2017, 05:03:05 PM »

Anyone had the Oliva Connecticut Reserve petite corona? Looking for a good, mild shorty.

Pulled on the V double robo tubos. Too good a deal, I thought.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/20/2017
« Reply #217 on: January 20, 2017, 05:10:38 PM »

20,000 posts! Wow, what a waste of time. I know you all are expecting something special from this post but I believe it would be unfair of me to show up our new President on this day. So I'll keep it simple. It's a pleasure to waste time with you all on a daily basis. I continue to learn a lot from you and thank you for allowing me to enjoy the hobby of smoking buying bantering about cigars.
GFY X20k

« Reply #218 on: January 20, 2017, 05:26:17 PM »

20,000 posts! Wow, what a waste of time. I know you all are expecting something special from this post but I believe it would be unfair of me to show up our new President on this day. So I'll keep it simple. It's a pleasure to waste time with you all on a daily basis. I continue to learn a lot from you and thank you for allowing me to enjoy the hobby of smoking buying bantering about cigars.
Congratulations, my brother of the Leaf!

« Reply #219 on: January 20, 2017, 05:27:46 PM »

Anyone had the Oliva Connecticut Reserve petite corona? Looking for a good, mild shorty.

Pulled on the V double robo tubos. Too good a deal, I thought.
that's the one with the handshake on the band, one of the better connies out there.
at least that's what mike or kirpal told me when i started.

« Reply #220 on: January 20, 2017, 05:28:41 PM »

I'm going to be leaving too soon.

« Reply #221 on: January 20, 2017, 05:30:46 PM »

Afternoon, gentlemen! What's happening in banterland?
New President.

Hello, shank.

Is America great again yet?
I was told, yes. Haven't noticed a difference yet though.

Oh wait. I take that back. I just put a pork shoulder to marinate for braising on Sunday. America is indeed great again!
so before Trump with Obama, you were marinating squirrels? 8)

Dang, Flip... is that a warden joke!?!  lol

*obviously read that wrong.  ;)
nope, was watching Bizarre foods with Andrew Zimmerman, and he was eating Cajun styled Nutria(big swamp rat)
down on the bayou, and his host offered him some "mystery meat", yep it was squirrel.  8)

« Reply #222 on: January 20, 2017, 05:36:55 PM »

Afternoon whoever is left.  Decided on a V Melanio for inauguration day smoke.  Seems appropriate, and shank reminded me I had a few.

« Reply #223 on: January 20, 2017, 05:37:54 PM »

Time to wrap it up. Hope everyone has a great weekend... Go Stillers!
Have a good weekend Steve.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #224 on: January 20, 2017, 05:38:21 PM »

Anyone had the Oliva Connecticut Reserve petite corona? Looking for a good, mild shorty.

Pulled on the V double robo tubos. Too good a deal, I thought.
that's the one with the handshake on the band, one of the better connies out there.
at least that's what mike or kirpal told me when i started.

Cool! 30 for about $54 with the discount. Not bad. My cigar spending is out of control. :) I keep telling myself I have enough!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18