Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14

« Reply #165 on: January 17, 2017, 05:44:26 PM »

PRESIDENT OBAMA COMMUTES CHELSEA MANNING’S SENTENCE
Means Manning can be freed May 17 instead of in 2045
Of course he did.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #166 on: January 17, 2017, 06:12:44 PM »

Afternoon, all! Hope everyone is good! Rain has finally let up in LA. I think it's supposed to come back tomorrow, though! Can't complain in any case; we definitely have needed it!

« Reply #167 on: January 17, 2017, 06:17:34 PM »

Evening Shank.  Stocking up on the Room 101s?
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #168 on: January 17, 2017, 06:27:15 PM »

Evening Shank.  Stocking up on the Room 101s?

Lol. Have not yet but will go have a look at JR's. I believe I was looking at them at Famous, or Holts, one or the other, or both, recently. Don't really know what to make of them. The MCII PC I got are OK; I loved em at first but they've worn off. After having spent $69 on a box of 50, many of the other 101 prices just seem really high. I understand it was a good deal, but even $240 or whatever the lowest price is now seems ridiculous. Not sure if the rest of the line is worth it or not.

Probably will hold off buying for a bit unless I'm implored to spring for some awesome deal.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #169 on: January 17, 2017, 06:27:28 PM »

Evening Shank.  Stocking up on the Room 101s?

 Are you?

« Reply #170 on: January 17, 2017, 06:27:45 PM »

Afternoon, all! Hope everyone is good! Rain has finally let up in LA. I think it's supposed to come back tomorrow, though! Can't complain in any case; we definitely have needed it!
Seems like it's raining all over the world.

« Reply #171 on: January 17, 2017, 06:30:22 PM »

Evening Shank, never know but we are believing there will be lower 101 clearance prices ahead.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #172 on: January 17, 2017, 06:30:52 PM »

Looks like the lowest price on the PC is the San Andreas at $128.25. I believe a certain merchant at c.com was offering one or two after the MCII blowout at the same $69 a box not long ago...
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #173 on: January 17, 2017, 06:32:19 PM »

Evening Shank, never know but we are believing there will be lower 101 clearance prices ahead.

Yes. I did read that! It seems likely in light of some of the recent deals and the apparent abundance of inventory. Has the manufacturer/brander decided to do away with the line? What's going on with all the sales? These are Davidoff smokes, no?
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #174 on: January 17, 2017, 06:34:38 PM »

Some of the larger vitolas of the 101s are a little better-priced I suppose. What are the best of the line? (Subjective question, I know.)

« Reply #175 on: January 17, 2017, 06:40:48 PM »

Looks like the lowest price on the PC is the San Andreas at $128.25. I believe a certain merchant at c.com was offering one or two after the MCII blowout at the same $69 a box not long ago...
SA's are currently available in the 213 (Corona) at the Sister @ 15/$40 +shipping.

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/114240/room-101-san-andres-213/#p-230258

« Reply #176 on: January 17, 2017, 06:42:38 PM »

Some of the larger vitolas of the 101s are a little better-priced I suppose. What are the best of the line? (Subjective question, I know.)
Well, IMHO the MC 2 and the Namakubi but they are very different so you might like the Namakubi but I would not recommend you buying a box to find out.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #177 on: January 17, 2017, 06:53:04 PM »

Some of the larger vitolas of the 101s are a little better-priced I suppose. What are the best of the line? (Subjective question, I know.)
Well, IMHO the MC 2 and the Namakubi but they are very different so you might like the Namakubi but I would not recommend you buying a box to find out.

I think you are not alone in liking the Namakubi. It seems to me I've seen that one get the most praise, other than the MCII.

« Reply #178 on: January 17, 2017, 07:00:24 PM »

Some of the larger vitolas of the 101s are a little better-priced I suppose. What are the best of the line? (Subjective question, I know.)
Well, IMHO the MC 2 and the Namakubi but they are very different so you might like the Namakubi but I would not recommend you buying a box to find out.

I think you are not alone in liking the Namakubi. It seems to me I've seen that one get the most praise, other than the MCII.
There are two Namakubi's the old one and a newer Ecuador version.  Both outstanding and I like the Ecuador a bit better but I am not necessarily in the majority on that.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #179 on: January 17, 2017, 07:14:40 PM »

Some of the larger vitolas of the 101s are a little better-priced I suppose. What are the best of the line? (Subjective question, I know.)
Well, IMHO the MC 2 and the Namakubi but they are very different so you might like the Namakubi but I would not recommend you buying a box to find out.

I think you are not alone in liking the Namakubi. It seems to me I've seen that one get the most praise, other than the MCII.
There are two Namakubi's the old one and a newer Ecuador version.  Both outstanding and I like the Ecuador a bit better but I am not necessarily in the majority on that.

Maybe something I should try. :)  We'll see if they come down in price in the next few weeks!

How's the day in TX, btw?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14