CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on January 03, 2017, 12:00:03 AM

Title: 1/3/2017
Post by: CigarBanter on January 03, 2017, 12:00:03 AM
It's Tuesday again! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 03, 2017, 05:00:40 AM
Morning Slackers, Happy Back To Work Tuesday 2017!

Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 03, 2017, 05:22:21 AM
44 this morning with a high around 72 this afternoon but temperatures are going downhill tomorrow and we will be chilly through the weekend.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 03, 2017, 05:54:22 AM
Guess I will make an effort to go to work on time now that the Holidays are behind us.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 03, 2017, 06:31:17 AM
Happy 2017!
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2017, 06:36:54 AM
Morning Slackers, Happy Back To Work Tuesday 2017!
Never a good thing when a Tuesday is a Monday...except on that Friday.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2017, 06:38:35 AM
Guess I will make an effort to go to work on time now that the Holidays are behind us.
Why start now?  Not like you should be making any New Years work resolutions.  What's the countdown at?
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2017, 06:39:44 AM
Today is Tuesday, Jan. 3, the third day of 2017. There are 362 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On Jan. 3, 1967, Jack Ruby, the man who shot and killed Lee Harvey Oswald, the accused assassin of President John F. Kennedy, died in a Dallas hospital.

On this date:

In 1521, Martin Luther was excommunicated from the Roman Catholic Church by Pope Leo X.

In 1777, Gen. George Washington's army routed the British in the Battle of Princeton, New Jersey.

In 1870, groundbreaking took place for the Brooklyn Bridge.

In 1892, J.R.R. Tolkien, author of the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy, was born in Bloemfontein (BLOOM'-fahn-tayn), South Africa.

In 1911, the first postal savings banks were opened by the U.S. Post Office. (The banks were abolished in 1966.)

In 1938, the March of Dimes campaign to fight polio was established by President Franklin D. Roosevelt, who himself had been afflicted with the crippling disease.

In 1946, William Joyce, the pro-Nazi radio propagandist known as "Lord Haw-Haw," was hanged at Wandsworth Prison in London for high treason.

In 1947, congressional proceedings were televised for the first time as viewers in Washington, Philadelphia and New York got to see some of the opening ceremonies of the 80th Congress.

In 1959, Alaska became the 49th state as President Dwight D. Eisenhower signed a proclamation.

In 1977, Apple Computer was incorporated in Cupertino, California, by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak and Mike Makkula Jr.

In 1980, conservationist Joy Adamson, author of "Born Free," was killed in northern Kenya by a former employee.

In 1997, Bryant Gumbel signed off for the last time as host of NBC's "Today" show.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: sfish on January 03, 2017, 06:40:37 AM
Happy 2017!
GFY!
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2017, 06:40:44 AM
Ten years ago: Gerald R. Ford was laid to rest on the grounds of his presidential museum in Grand Rapids, Michigan, during a ceremony watched by thousands of onlookers. Four Americans and an Austrian abducted in southern Iraq spoke briefly and appeared uninjured in a video delivered to The Associated Press. (The men, security contractors for the Crescent Security Group based in Kuwait, were later killed by their captors.) Former Commerce Secretary C. William Verity Jr., 89, died in Beaufort, South Carolina.

Five years ago: The Iowa Republican Party held its caucuses; although Mitt Romney was originally considered the winner by an extremely narrow eight-vote margin, officials later said that Rick Santorum had in fact beaten Romney by 34 votes; in the Democratic caucuses, President Barack Obama ran unopposed. A gas pipeline in central Syria exploded; the government blamed "terrorists" while the opposition accused officials of playing on fears of religious extremism and terrorism to rally support behind President Bashar Assad.

One year ago: Republican presidential contender Donald Trump brushed off an African militant group's video that showed him calling for Muslims to be banned from coming to the U.S., telling the Sunday news shows he wouldn't be dissuaded from saying what he thought. Saudi Arabia announced it was severing diplomatic relations with Shiite (SHEE'-eyet) powerhouse Iran amid escalating tensions over the Sunni kingdom's execution of a prominent Shiite cleric.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2017, 06:41:31 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actor Dabney Coleman is 85. Journalist-author Betty Rollin is 81. Hockey Hall-of-Famer Bobby Hull is 78. Singer-songwriter-producer Van Dyke Parks is 74. Musician Stephen Stills is 72. Rock musician John Paul Jones (Led Zeppelin) is 71. Actress Victoria Principal is 67. Actor-director Mel Gibson is 61. Actress Shannon Sturges is 49. Actor John Ales is 48. Jazz musician James Carter is 48. Contemporary Christian singer Nichole Nordeman is 45. Musician Thomas Bangalter (Daft Punk) is 42. Actor Jason Marsden is 42. Actress Danica McKellar is 42. Actor Nicholas Gonzalez is 41. Singer Kimberley Locke ("American Idol") is 39. Actress Kate Levering is 38. NFL quarterback Eli Manning is 36. Actress Nicole Beharie is 32. Pop musician Mark Pontius (Foster the People) is 32. Rhythm-and-blues singer Lloyd (single name correct) is 31. Pop-rock musician Nash Overstreet (Hot Chelle (shel) Rae) is 31. Actor Alex D. Linz is 28.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2017, 06:42:02 AM
Thought for Today: "If people never did silly things, nothing intelligent would ever get done." - Ludwig Wittgenstein, Austrian philosopher (1889-1951).
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 03, 2017, 06:42:48 AM
Happy 2017!
GFY!
Guess I'll start looking forward to 2018.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2017, 06:43:13 AM
Happy 2017!
GFY!
Starting the New Year off right!
Morning Fishy.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2017, 06:43:37 AM
Morning Dave and Dave.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2017, 06:48:40 AM
RP Cargo's for crappy Turdsday offering
601 Brass Monkey's at the Monster
Cain, AB's and Obsidians at the Sis.
Sheesh!
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: sfish on January 03, 2017, 06:57:58 AM
Happy 2017!
GFY!
Starting the New Year off right!
Morning Fishy.
Well, it is Tuesday after all. Morning Dave
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: sfish on January 03, 2017, 06:58:35 AM
Happy 2017!
GFY!
Guess I'll start looking forward to 2018.
I'm going to fly some RP Cargo your way
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 03, 2017, 07:07:01 AM
Back to work! Well, not exactly work for me, but you understand?

Good morning, fellas.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 03, 2017, 07:07:56 AM
Happy 2017!
GFY!
Tuesdays! Nice.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 03, 2017, 07:14:07 AM
Morning workin' hard and hardly workin's.  The grindstone awaits.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 03, 2017, 07:20:08 AM
Happy 2017!
GFY!
Guess I'll start looking forward to 2018.
I'm going to fly some RP Cargo your way
At least send me some GH Hababos. They fell off the truck!
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: sfish on January 03, 2017, 07:21:56 AM
Happy 2017!
GFY!
Guess I'll start looking forward to 2018.
I'm going to fly some RP Cargo your way
At least send me some GH Hababos. They fell off the truck!
Did you pre-register yet, bro?
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 03, 2017, 07:26:58 AM
Happy 2017!
GFY!
Guess I'll start looking forward to 2018.
I'm going to fly some RP Cargo your way
At least send me some GH Hababos. They fell off the truck!
Did you pre-register yet, bro?
Not yet, cause I hadn't gotten any e-mail, probably because we didn't attend last year. But I will, just in case we decide to go this year.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2017, 07:30:07 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor and Bean.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 03, 2017, 07:30:31 AM
Happy 2017!
GFY!
Guess I'll start looking forward to 2018.
I'm going to fly some RP Cargo your way
At least send me some GH Hababos. They fell off the truck!
Did you pre-register yet, bro?
Not yet, cause I hadn't gotten any e-mail, probably because we didn't attend last year. But I will, just in case we decide to go this year.
Pre-registration complete, bro!
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: sfish on January 03, 2017, 07:49:04 AM
Happy 2017!
GFY!
Guess I'll start looking forward to 2018.
I'm going to fly some RP Cargo your way
At least send me some GH Hababos. They fell off the truck!
Did you pre-register yet, bro?
Not yet, cause I hadn't gotten any e-mail, probably because we didn't attend last year. But I will, just in case we decide to go this year.
Pre-registration complete, bro!
Friday ticket? I forget
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 03, 2017, 07:52:45 AM
Happy 2017!
GFY!
Guess I'll start looking forward to 2018.
I'm going to fly some RP Cargo your way
At least send me some GH Hababos. They fell off the truck!
Did you pre-register yet, bro?
Not yet, cause I hadn't gotten any e-mail, probably because we didn't attend last year. But I will, just in case we decide to go this year.
Pre-registration complete, bro!
Friday ticket? I forget
Who among us actually went into CFest last year?
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: sfish on January 03, 2017, 08:00:45 AM
Happy 2017!
GFY!
Guess I'll start looking forward to 2018.
I'm going to fly some RP Cargo your way
At least send me some GH Hababos. They fell off the truck!
Did you pre-register yet, bro?
Not yet, cause I hadn't gotten any e-mail, probably because we didn't attend last year. But I will, just in case we decide to go this year.
Pre-registration complete, bro!
Friday ticket? I forget
Who among us actually went into CFest last year?
Andy went in with Rocco, I think that was Friday. I was very happy to stay back at the house, not sure what happened Saturday as I was gone early
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 03, 2017, 08:03:42 AM
Happy 2017!
GFY!
Guess I'll start looking forward to 2018.
I'm going to fly some RP Cargo your way
At least send me some GH Hababos. They fell off the truck!
Did you pre-register yet, bro?
Not yet, cause I hadn't gotten any e-mail, probably because we didn't attend last year. But I will, just in case we decide to go this year.
Pre-registration complete, bro!
Friday ticket? I forget
Who among us actually went into CFest last year?
Present!
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 03, 2017, 08:06:27 AM
Happy 2017!
GFY!
Guess I'll start looking forward to 2018.
I'm going to fly some RP Cargo your way
At least send me some GH Hababos. They fell off the truck!
Did you pre-register yet, bro?
Not yet, cause I hadn't gotten any e-mail, probably because we didn't attend last year. But I will, just in case we decide to go this year.
Pre-registration complete, bro!
Friday ticket? I forget
Who among us actually went into CFest last year?
Andy went in with Rocco, I think that was Friday. I was very happy to stay back at the house, not sure what happened Saturday as I was gone early
Yeah, if I find myself up that way again at that time I would hang at the house, too.  I'm glad I went to the event but probably would spend the ticket money on other aspects of the trip next time.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 03, 2017, 08:07:06 AM
Happy 2017!
GFY!
Guess I'll start looking forward to 2018.
I'm going to fly some RP Cargo your way
At least send me some GH Hababos. They fell off the truck!
Did you pre-register yet, bro?
Not yet, cause I hadn't gotten any e-mail, probably because we didn't attend last year. But I will, just in case we decide to go this year.
Pre-registration complete, bro!
Friday ticket? I forget
IF  I go into the actual event, it will be on Friday. I really don't need to do the trick-or-treating but Charlie's sentimental that way. This will be our 10th one.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 03, 2017, 08:08:49 AM
Happy 2017!
GFY!
Guess I'll start looking forward to 2018.
I'm going to fly some RP Cargo your way
At least send me some GH Hababos. They fell off the truck!
Did you pre-register yet, bro?
Not yet, cause I hadn't gotten any e-mail, probably because we didn't attend last year. But I will, just in case we decide to go this year.
Pre-registration complete, bro!
Friday ticket? I forget
That's the one. We'll probably do Thursday-Saturday again, as usual.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 03, 2017, 08:09:41 AM
Happy 2017!
GFY!
Guess I'll start looking forward to 2018.
I'm going to fly some RP Cargo your way
At least send me some GH Hababos. They fell off the truck!
Did you pre-register yet, bro?
Not yet, cause I hadn't gotten any e-mail, probably because we didn't attend last year. But I will, just in case we decide to go this year.
Pre-registration complete, bro!
Friday ticket? I forget
Who among us actually went into CFest last year?
Andy went in with Rocco, I think that was Friday. I was very happy to stay back at the house, not sure what happened Saturday as I was gone early
Yeah, if I find myself up that way again at that time I would hang at the house, too.  I'm glad I went to the event but probably would spend the ticket money on other aspects of the trip next time.
That's what we figured last year, and I think it worked out well. And I don't have to find somewhere to put 35 sticks I'm never gonna smoke.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on January 03, 2017, 08:12:34 AM
good morning and Happy GFY Day.
70° and chance of thunderstorms.
Oliva G torp and coffee here.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2017, 08:15:25 AM
Happy 2017!
GFY!
Guess I'll start looking forward to 2018.
I'm going to fly some RP Cargo your way
At least send me some GH Hababos. They fell off the truck!
Did you pre-register yet, bro?
Not yet, cause I hadn't gotten any e-mail, probably because we didn't attend last year. But I will, just in case we decide to go this year.
Pre-registration complete, bro!
Friday ticket? I forget
Who among us actually went into CFest last year?
Andy went in with Rocco, I think that was Friday. I was very happy to stay back at the house, not sure what happened Saturday as I was gone early
Yeah, if I find myself up that way again at that time I would hang at the house, too.  I'm glad I went to the event but probably would spend the ticket money on other aspects of the trip next time.
It's good to experience it at least once.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2017, 08:16:29 AM
[...]
Stogies for the troops makes out very well before I leave for the day.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 03, 2017, 08:17:37 AM
[...]
Yeah, I'll have to bring those extras from years past along this time. Got an old CF humi stuffed with crap I'm not gonna smoke.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on January 03, 2017, 08:22:08 AM
[...]
+1
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 03, 2017, 08:24:41 AM
[...]
It's not gonna be the same without Barry.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 03, 2017, 08:26:32 AM
[...]
I met him for the first time there in 2015.  He was a force to be reckoned with.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 03, 2017, 08:34:36 AM
[...]
No question.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 03, 2017, 08:37:18 AM
I just received a very nice Christmas present. Apparently, I had given someone a year of Netflix 10 years ago and they never redeemed it. I have absolutely no idea who it was since I used to give that gift often. So now my account received a credit and I won't have to make that payment for the next 10+ months.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 03, 2017, 08:39:14 AM
I just received a very nice Christmas present. Apparently, I had given someone a year of Netflix 10 years ago and they never redeemed it. I have absolutely no idea who it was since I used to give that gift often. So now my account received a credit and I won't have to make that payment for the next 10+ months.
Score!
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 03, 2017, 08:43:49 AM
I just received a very nice Christmas present. Apparently, I had given someone a year of Netflix 10 years ago and they never redeemed it. I have absolutely no idea who it was since I used to give that gift often. So now my account received a credit and I won't have to make that payment for the next 10+ months.
Score!
Great, you two can sync your Netflix viewing habits and bore the rest of us chatting about it the next day.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 03, 2017, 08:48:58 AM
I just received a very nice Christmas present. Apparently, I had given someone a year of Netflix 10 years ago and they never redeemed it. I have absolutely no idea who it was since I used to give that gift often. So now my account received a credit and I won't have to make that payment for the next 10+ months.
Score!
Great, you two can sync your Netflix viewing habits and bore the rest of us chatting about it the next day.
Since it's Tuesday... GFY!
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 03, 2017, 08:50:52 AM
I just received a very nice Christmas present. Apparently, I had given someone a year of Netflix 10 years ago and they never redeemed it. I have absolutely no idea who it was since I used to give that gift often. So now my account received a credit and I won't have to make that payment for the next 10+ months.
Score!
Great, you two can sync your Netflix viewing habits and bore the rest of us chatting about it the next day.
Since it's Tuesday... GFY!
Speaking of GFY, what happened to TxDave?  Stuck in a new year gender identity performance ladder seminar perhaps.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 03, 2017, 08:50:55 AM
I just received a very nice Christmas present. Apparently, I had given someone a year of Netflix 10 years ago and they never redeemed it. I have absolutely no idea who it was since I used to give that gift often. So now my account received a credit and I won't have to make that payment for the next 10+ months.
Score!
Great, you two can sync your Netflix viewing habits and bore the rest of us chatting about it the next day.
Since it's Tuesday... GFY!
Just start talking about guns, that'll bring him back around.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 03, 2017, 08:55:37 AM
I just received a very nice Christmas present. Apparently, I had given someone a year of Netflix 10 years ago and they never redeemed it. I have absolutely no idea who it was since I used to give that gift often. So now my account received a credit and I won't have to make that payment for the next 10+ months.
Score!
Great, you two can sync your Netflix viewing habits and bore the rest of us chatting about it the next day.
Since it's Tuesday... GFY!
Speaking of GFY, what happened to TxDave?  Stuck in a new year gender identity performance ladder seminar perhaps.
He was heading to the office 3 hours ago. Austin traffic?
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 03, 2017, 08:56:50 AM
Reggie Bush first non-QB to finish with negative rushing yards and at least 10 carries since the merger.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2017/01/01/bills-reggie-bush-sets-saddest-nfl-rushing-record-in-the-books/?utm_term=.171d8520c5e1
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 03, 2017, 08:58:03 AM
I just received a very nice Christmas present. Apparently, I had given someone a year of Netflix 10 years ago and they never redeemed it. I have absolutely no idea who it was since I used to give that gift often. So now my account received a credit and I won't have to make that payment for the next 10+ months.
Score!
Great, you two can sync your Netflix viewing habits and bore the rest of us chatting about it the next day.
Since it's Tuesday... GFY!
Speaking of GFY, what happened to TxDave?  Stuck in a new year gender identity performance ladder seminar perhaps.
He was heading to the office 3 hours ago. Austin traffic?
Probably busy GFYing all the vagrants asking for change on the way to the office.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 03, 2017, 09:02:46 AM
Padilla/AB/sunglasses day at the Page.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 03, 2017, 09:02:49 AM
Reggie Bush first non-QB to finish with negative rushing yards and at least 10 carries since the merger.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2017/01/01/bills-reggie-bush-sets-saddest-nfl-rushing-record-in-the-books/?utm_term=.171d8520c5e1

Browns should sign him!  :P

G'Morning, Banter...
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 03, 2017, 09:02:54 AM
I just received a very nice Christmas present. Apparently, I had given someone a year of Netflix 10 years ago and they never redeemed it. I have absolutely no idea who it was since I used to give that gift often. So now my account received a credit and I won't have to make that payment for the next 10+ months.
Score!
Great, you two can sync your Netflix viewing habits and bore the rest of us chatting about it the next day.
Since it's Tuesday... GFY!
Speaking of GFY, what happened to TxDave?  Stuck in a new year gender identity performance ladder seminar perhaps.
He was heading to the office 3 hours ago. Austin traffic?
Probably busy GFYing all the vagrants asking for change on the way to the office.
Wandering the downtown area coffee shops in search of a new barista rack.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 03, 2017, 09:03:50 AM
Reggie Bush first non-QB to finish with negative rushing yards and at least 10 carries since the merger.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2017/01/01/bills-reggie-bush-sets-saddest-nfl-rushing-record-in-the-books/?utm_term=.171d8520c5e1

Browns should sign him!  :P

G'Morning, Banter...
Not just sign him, but trade draft picks for him! Morning, Steve.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 03, 2017, 09:07:22 AM
Reggie Bush first non-QB to finish with negative rushing yards and at least 10 carries since the merger.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2017/01/01/bills-reggie-bush-sets-saddest-nfl-rushing-record-in-the-books/?utm_term=.171d8520c5e1
Browns should sign him!  :P

G'Morning, Banter...
Good morning and happy GFY Tuesday.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 03, 2017, 09:07:37 AM
I just received a very nice Christmas present. Apparently, I had given someone a year of Netflix 10 years ago and they never redeemed it. I have absolutely no idea who it was since I used to give that gift often. So now my account received a credit and I won't have to make that payment for the next 10+ months.
Score!
Great, you two can sync your Netflix viewing habits and bore the rest of us chatting about it the next day.
Since it's Tuesday... GFY!
Speaking of GFY, what happened to TxDave?  Stuck in a new year gender identity performance ladder seminar perhaps.
He was heading to the office 3 hours ago. Austin traffic?
Probably busy GFYing all the vagrants asking for change on the way to the office.
Wandering the downtown area coffee shops in search of a new barista rack.
(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/f1/d9/b5/f1d9b5792ff6e25907ef5a883ed4b58c.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 03, 2017, 09:09:37 AM
Reggie Bush first non-QB to finish with negative rushing yards and at least 10 carries since the merger.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2017/01/01/bills-reggie-bush-sets-saddest-nfl-rushing-record-in-the-books/?utm_term=.171d8520c5e1

Browns should sign him!  :P

G'Morning, Banter...
Not just sign him, but trade draft picks for him! Morning, Steve.

CNS

Well, they do have the 1st overall pick... and QB's are overrated.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 03, 2017, 09:10:34 AM
Reggie Bush first non-QB to finish with negative rushing yards and at least 10 carries since the merger.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2017/01/01/bills-reggie-bush-sets-saddest-nfl-rushing-record-in-the-books/?utm_term=.171d8520c5e1

Browns should sign him!  :P

G'Morning, Banter...
Not just sign him, but trade draft picks for him! Morning, Steve.

CNS

Well, they do have the 1st overall pick... and QB's are overrated.
Yeah, they'll blow that, really the only question now is how.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2017, 09:13:26 AM
[...]
...and expects US to pay off his student loans.... ::)
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2017, 09:13:47 AM
Morning Steve.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 03, 2017, 09:16:01 AM
Reggie Bush first non-QB to finish with negative rushing yards and at least 10 carries since the merger.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2017/01/01/bills-reggie-bush-sets-saddest-nfl-rushing-record-in-the-books/?utm_term=.171d8520c5e1

Browns should sign him!  :P

G'Morning, Banter...
Not just sign him, but trade draft picks for him! Morning, Steve.

CNS

Well, they do have the 1st overall pick... and QB's are overrated.
Yeah, they'll blow that, really the only question now is how.

They gave the Steelers some good competition Sunday. Then someone must have reminded them if they were to win, they may lose that first pick... now Landry Jones is a hero. Thanks a lot! lol
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 03, 2017, 09:17:40 AM
Reggie Bush first non-QB to finish with negative rushing yards and at least 10 carries since the merger.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2017/01/01/bills-reggie-bush-sets-saddest-nfl-rushing-record-in-the-books/?utm_term=.171d8520c5e1
Browns should sign him!  :P

G'Morning, Banter...
Good morning and happy GFY Tuesday.

Thank you. I hope you're having a fine GFY new year!
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 03, 2017, 09:19:32 AM
Morning Steve.

Morning, Dave... quite the can of ass whoopin' ya'll dished out Saturday. Grudge match now in place.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2017, 09:21:47 AM
Morning Steve.

Morning, Dave... quite the can of ass whoopin' ya'll dished out Saturday. Grudge match now in place.
Yes, and feeling pretty good about it.  We shall see soon enough.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 03, 2017, 09:23:22 AM
Reggie Bush first non-QB to finish with negative rushing yards and at least 10 carries since the merger.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2017/01/01/bills-reggie-bush-sets-saddest-nfl-rushing-record-in-the-books/?utm_term=.171d8520c5e1

Browns should sign him!  :P

G'Morning, Banter...
Not just sign him, but trade draft picks for him! Morning, Steve.

CNS

Well, they do have the 1st overall pick... and QB's are overrated.
Yeah, they'll blow that, really the only question now is how.

They gave the Steelers some good competition Sunday. Then someone must have reminded them if they were to win, they may lose that first pick... now Landry Jones is a hero. Thanks a lot! lol
It was kinda embarrassing. OT? Howdy, Steve.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 03, 2017, 09:33:09 AM
Reggie Bush first non-QB to finish with negative rushing yards and at least 10 carries since the merger.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2017/01/01/bills-reggie-bush-sets-saddest-nfl-rushing-record-in-the-books/?utm_term=.171d8520c5e1

Browns should sign him!  :P

G'Morning, Banter...
Not just sign him, but trade draft picks for him! Morning, Steve.

CNS

Well, they do have the 1st overall pick... and QB's are overrated.
Yeah, they'll blow that, really the only question now is how.

They gave the Steelers some good competition Sunday. Then someone must have reminded them if they were to win, they may lose that first pick... now Landry Jones is a hero. Thanks a lot! lol
It was kinda embarrassing. OT? Howdy, Steve.

Howdy, Tony

The offense sat their key starters, so I knew points would be difficult to come by with Landry behind a center not named Pouncey. The D was pretty much intact though... and Crowell ran all over them. If they can't fix that, Miami will give them fits.  :-\
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 03, 2017, 09:33:30 AM
Reggie Bush first non-QB to finish with negative rushing yards and at least 10 carries since the merger.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2017/01/01/bills-reggie-bush-sets-saddest-nfl-rushing-record-in-the-books/?utm_term=.171d8520c5e1

Browns should sign him!  :P

G'Morning, Banter...
Not just sign him, but trade draft picks for him! Morning, Steve.

CNS

Well, they do have the 1st overall pick... and QB's are overrated.
Yeah, they'll blow that, really the only question now is how.

They gave the Steelers some good competition Sunday. Then someone must have reminded them if they were to win, they may lose that first pick... now Landry Jones is a hero. Thanks a lot! lol
And they'd have won, too, if Crowell hadn't fumbled at about the 4 yard line. Which then scared them in OT, causing the 2 pass plays from the 2 yard line, which failed miserably and forced the field goal, which gave the Stillers their shot. It may seem odd, unless you've been watching the Browns for 30+ years.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2017, 09:37:01 AM
[...]

Now that will either kill you or build a level of tolerance, acceptance and low expectations that allows you to face any personal challenge.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 03, 2017, 09:38:12 AM
Just got the e-mail from CI letting me know it's time to pre-register. Timely!
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 03, 2017, 09:38:45 AM
[...]

Amen to that. And I'm still here, so...
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 03, 2017, 09:40:28 AM
[...]

Watson is gonna have a personal challenge if they draft him.  :o
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 03, 2017, 09:47:15 AM
[...]

Not just him, there's lots of declared athletes currently rethinking their decision.  ;D
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2017, 09:50:58 AM
[...]

Give him a good reason to stay in school for another year.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 03, 2017, 09:52:24 AM
Just got the e-mail from CI letting me know it's time to pre-register. Timely!
Me too.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2017, 09:53:18 AM
[...]

Really sad on Draft Day to have everyone so excited and ready to be instant millionaires, then to have the poor sap picked by Cleveland....dragged up on the stage crying, being forced to put on the jersey then getting picked up for DUI later in the evening.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 03, 2017, 10:00:12 AM
[...]

LALTS
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 03, 2017, 10:03:43 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 03, 2017, 10:07:40 AM
[...]

Don't the Browns always get the first draft pick?
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 03, 2017, 10:07:58 AM
[...]
Great. Now I'm depressed. Thanks a lot, guys.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 03, 2017, 10:08:17 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola, amigo.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 03, 2017, 10:09:28 AM
[...]

True story.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 03, 2017, 10:10:26 AM
Morning, muchachos.

Howdy, Bret
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2017, 10:10:52 AM
Good morning ZoloftRaz.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 03, 2017, 10:12:00 AM
[...]

Coloring books and kittens are in the front lobby.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 03, 2017, 10:12:56 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola, amigo.
Muy buenos dias, Seńor Alcalde.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 03, 2017, 10:13:32 AM
Morning, muchachos.

Howdy, Bret
Howdy, Steve.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 03, 2017, 10:13:55 AM
Good morning ZoloftRaz.
Can we go right to Oxycontin?
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 03, 2017, 10:13:58 AM
Holts 1-Day Only: Up to $290 off Don Lino + FREE SHIPPING!
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 03, 2017, 10:15:41 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola, amigo.
Muy buenos dias, Seńor Alcalde.
Do you ever deliver the sermon in espańol?
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 03, 2017, 10:15:52 AM
[...]
Except on Tuesdays.  Today it's GFY, Nancy.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2017, 10:15:57 AM
Good morning ZoloftRaz.
Can we go right to Oxycontin?
Nah, you've already been that route.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 03, 2017, 10:17:09 AM
[...]

We actually haven't had the first pick since 2000. The closest was last year, when we had #2 before we traded it to the Eagles. But we're always near the top. Haha
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 03, 2017, 10:26:41 AM
Just got the e-mail from CI letting me know it's time to pre-register. Timely!
Me too.
Me three. So...Y'all favor Friday or Saturday?
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2017, 10:27:00 AM
[...]

Yea, you've traded away most of your first and second round picks through 2025 or so, haven't you?
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 03, 2017, 10:27:47 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola, amigo.
Muy buenos dias, Seńor Alcalde.
Do you ever deliver the sermon in espańol?
Lo he hecho, pero no con frecuencia.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 03, 2017, 10:28:03 AM
Good morning ZoloftRaz.
Can we go right to Oxycontin?
Nah, you've already been that route.
TWSS.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 03, 2017, 10:30:44 AM
[...]

Not sure about that, I know we have the 1 and 12 this year. We also got a bunch of picks from Philly last year for the #2, so we'll see. Don't think the number is finalized until after the Super Bowl.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 03, 2017, 10:31:12 AM
Just got the e-mail from CI letting me know it's time to pre-register. Timely!
Me too.
Me three. So...Y'all favor Friday or Saturday?
I always did Friday since they went to 2 days.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 03, 2017, 10:34:44 AM
Just got the e-mail from CI letting me know it's time to pre-register. Timely!
Me too.
Me three. So...Y'all favor Friday or Saturday?
I always did Friday since they went to 2 days.
Looks to me like pre-registration makes you pick one or the other. Am I missing something?
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 03, 2017, 10:35:28 AM
Just got the e-mail from CI letting me know it's time to pre-register. Timely!
Me too.
Me three. So...Y'all favor Friday or Saturday?
I always did Friday since they went to 2 days.
Looks to me like pre-registration makes you pick one or the other. Am I missing something?
I don't think so. You do have to pick a day in advance.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 03, 2017, 10:35:45 AM
Just got the e-mail from CI letting me know it's time to pre-register. Timely!
Me too.
Me three. So...Y'all favor Friday or Saturday?
I always did Friday since they went to 2 days.
Looks to me like pre-registration makes you pick one or the other. Am I missing something?
I don't think so. You do have to pick a day in advance.
Are you thinking of coming out here for it?
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 03, 2017, 10:37:09 AM
Just got the e-mail from CI letting me know it's time to pre-register. Timely!
Me too.
Me three. So...Y'all favor Friday or Saturday?
I always did Friday since they went to 2 days.
Looks to me like pre-registration makes you pick one or the other. Am I missing something?
I don't think so. You do have to pick a day in advance.
Are you thinking of coming out here for it?
I'm entertaining the notion.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 03, 2017, 10:39:40 AM
Just got the e-mail from CI letting me know it's time to pre-register. Timely!
Me too.
Me three. So...Y'all favor Friday or Saturday?
I always did Friday since they went to 2 days.
Looks to me like pre-registration makes you pick one or the other. Am I missing something?
I don't think so. You do have to pick a day in advance.
Are you thinking of coming out here for it?
I'm entertaining the notion.
Just don't expect to see Scott, because he'll probably have an exorcism or something to attend that weekend.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 03, 2017, 10:49:59 AM
Just got the e-mail from CI letting me know it's time to pre-register. Timely!
Me too.
Me three. So...Y'all favor Friday or Saturday?
Friday.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 03, 2017, 10:52:01 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola, amigo.
Muy buenos dias, Seńor Alcalde.
Do you ever deliver the sermon in espańol?
Lo he hecho, pero no con frecuencia.
Eso es muy impresionante.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: sfish on January 03, 2017, 10:54:06 AM
Just got the e-mail from CI letting me know it's time to pre-register. Timely!
Me too.
Me three. So...Y'all favor Friday or Saturday?
I always did Friday since they went to 2 days.
Looks to me like pre-registration makes you pick one or the other. Am I missing something?
I don't think so. You do have to pick a day in advance.
Are you thinking of coming out here for it?
I'm entertaining the notion.
Just don't expect to see Scott, because he'll probably have an exorcism or something to attend that weekend.
Keep it up and we'll be attending your funeral!!
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 03, 2017, 10:55:31 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola, amigo.
Muy buenos dias, Seńor Alcalde.
Do you ever deliver the sermon in espańol?
Lo he hecho, pero no con frecuencia.
Eso es muy impresionante.
Fue más de un espectáculo de payasos.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 03, 2017, 11:00:46 AM
Just got the e-mail from CI letting me know it's time to pre-register. Timely!
Me too.
Me three. So...Y'all favor Friday or Saturday?
I always did Friday since they went to 2 days.
Looks to me like pre-registration makes you pick one or the other. Am I missing something?
I don't think so. You do have to pick a day in advance.
Are you thinking of coming out here for it?
I'm entertaining the notion.
Just don't expect to see Scott, because he'll probably have an exorcism or something to attend that weekend.
Keep it up and we'll be attending your funeral!!
Don't poison my broccoli rabe, bro!
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 03, 2017, 11:01:18 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola, amigo.
Muy buenos dias, Seńor Alcalde.
Do you ever deliver the sermon in espańol?
Lo he hecho, pero no con frecuencia.
Eso es muy impresionante.
Fue más de un espectáculo de payasos.
Haha. I'm sure it's better than I could do. I can hold a conversation but I'm often at a loss for words. My Italian is far better and I wouldn't be able to do it in Italian either.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: sfish on January 03, 2017, 11:04:17 AM
Just got the e-mail from CI letting me know it's time to pre-register. Timely!
Me too.
Me three. So...Y'all favor Friday or Saturday?
I always did Friday since they went to 2 days.
Looks to me like pre-registration makes you pick one or the other. Am I missing something?
I don't think so. You do have to pick a day in advance.
Are you thinking of coming out here for it?
I'm entertaining the notion.
Just don't expect to see Scott, because he'll probably have an exorcism or something to attend that weekend.
Keep it up and we'll be attending your funeral!!
Don't poison my broccoli rabe, bro!
I wouldn't even think of that, can't waste the broccoli rabe!...bro
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 03, 2017, 11:07:14 AM
Just got the e-mail from CI letting me know it's time to pre-register. Timely!
Me too.
Me three. So...Y'all favor Friday or Saturday?
I always did Friday since they went to 2 days.
Looks to me like pre-registration makes you pick one or the other. Am I missing something?
I don't think so. You do have to pick a day in advance.
Are you thinking of coming out here for it?
I'm entertaining the notion.
Just don't expect to see Scott, because he'll probably have an exorcism or something to attend that weekend.
Keep it up and we'll be attending your funeral!!
Don't poison my broccoli rabe, bro!
I wouldn't even think of that, can't waste the broccoli rabe!...bro
In that case, hands off my Buesos, bro!
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 03, 2017, 11:08:17 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola, amigo.
Muy buenos dias, Seńor Alcalde.
Do you ever deliver the sermon in espańol?
Lo he hecho, pero no con frecuencia.
Eso es muy impresionante.
Fue más de un espectáculo de payasos.
Haha. I'm sure it's better than I could do. I can hold a conversation but I'm often at a loss for words. My Italian is far better and I wouldn't be able to do it in Italian either.
I can barely hold a conversation. One thing when you get to read it and think through a response. When other ballgame doing it on the fly. I'm seriously in need of practice.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 03, 2017, 11:12:31 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola, amigo.
Muy buenos dias, Seńor Alcalde.
Do you ever deliver the sermon in espańol?
Lo he hecho, pero no con frecuencia.
Eso es muy impresionante.
Fue más de un espectáculo de payasos.
Haha. I'm sure it's better than I could do. I can hold a conversation but I'm often at a loss for words. My Italian is far better and I wouldn't be able to do it in Italian either.
I can barely hold a conversation. One thing when you get to read it and think through a response. When other ballgame doing it on the fly. I'm seriously in need of practice.
I only speak Murican, cause this is Murica!
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 03, 2017, 11:22:16 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola, amigo.
Muy buenos dias, Seńor Alcalde.
Do you ever deliver the sermon in espańol?
Lo he hecho, pero no con frecuencia.
Eso es muy impresionante.
Fue más de un espectáculo de payasos.
Haha. I'm sure it's better than I could do. I can hold a conversation but I'm often at a loss for words. My Italian is far better and I wouldn't be able to do it in Italian either.
I can barely hold a conversation. One thing when you get to read it and think through a response. When other ballgame doing it on the fly. I'm seriously in need of practice.
I only speak Murican, cause this is Murica!
Oh, so Tex hacked LTG's account.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2017, 11:22:47 AM
Just got the e-mail from CI letting me know it's time to pre-register. Timely!
Me too.
Me three. So...Y'all favor Friday or Saturday?
I always did Friday since they went to 2 days.
Looks to me like pre-registration makes you pick one or the other. Am I missing something?
You are only allowed to buy tickets for one day.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 03, 2017, 11:23:43 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola, amigo.
Muy buenos dias, Seńor Alcalde.
Do you ever deliver the sermon in espańol?
Lo he hecho, pero no con frecuencia.
Eso es muy impresionante.
Fue más de un espectáculo de payasos.
Haha. I'm sure it's better than I could do. I can hold a conversation but I'm often at a loss for words. My Italian is far better and I wouldn't be able to do it in Italian either.
I can barely hold a conversation. One thing when you get to read it and think through a response. When other ballgame doing it on the fly. I'm seriously in need of practice.
I only speak Murican, cause this is Murica!
But you aren't a Murican, cuz you dint vote for Trump.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2017, 11:24:59 AM
Just got the e-mail from CI letting me know it's time to pre-register. Timely!
Me too.
Me three. So...Y'all favor Friday or Saturday?
I always did Friday since they went to 2 days.
Looks to me like pre-registration makes you pick one or the other. Am I missing something?
I don't think so. You do have to pick a day in advance.
Are you thinking of coming out here for it?
I'm entertaining the notion.
We can provide options minimizing the cost impact.  Will be able to hold a room for you at the White Whale Inn.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 03, 2017, 11:27:12 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola, amigo.
Muy buenos dias, Seńor Alcalde.
Do you ever deliver the sermon in espańol?
Lo he hecho, pero no con frecuencia.
Eso es muy impresionante.
Fue más de un espectáculo de payasos.
Haha. I'm sure it's better than I could do. I can hold a conversation but I'm often at a loss for words. My Italian is far better and I wouldn't be able to do it in Italian either.
I can barely hold a conversation. One thing when you get to read it and think through a response. When other ballgame doing it on the fly. I'm seriously in need of practice.
I only speak Murican, cause this is Murica!
Oh, so Tex hacked LTG's account.
Fukk me to tears!
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 03, 2017, 11:27:24 AM
Just got the e-mail from CI letting me know it's time to pre-register. Timely!
Me too.
Me three. So...Y'all favor Friday or Saturday?
I always did Friday since they went to 2 days.
Looks to me like pre-registration makes you pick one or the other. Am I missing something?
You are only allowed to buy tickets for one day.
Pre-registered for Friday. Now we'll see if I can talk myself into spending that much money. Tickets, flight, car, lodging, booze...that's a lotta money just to herf with you clowns.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2017, 11:29:53 AM
Just got the e-mail from CI letting me know it's time to pre-register. Timely!
Me too.
Me three. So...Y'all favor Friday or Saturday?
I always did Friday since they went to 2 days.
Looks to me like pre-registration makes you pick one or the other. Am I missing something?
You are only allowed to buy tickets for one day.
Pre-registered for Friday. Now we'll see if I can talk myself into spending that much money. Tickets, flight, car, lodging, booze...that's a lotta money just to herf with you clowns.
LIke I said, there are ways to minimize cost...don't really need a car, lodging, you can mooch booze, even cigars.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 03, 2017, 11:41:45 AM
Just got the e-mail from CI letting me know it's time to pre-register. Timely!
Me too.
Me three. So...Y'all favor Friday or Saturday?
I always did Friday since they went to 2 days.
Looks to me like pre-registration makes you pick one or the other. Am I missing something?
You are only allowed to buy tickets for one day.
Pre-registered for Friday. Now we'll see if I can talk myself into spending that much money. Tickets, flight, car, lodging, booze...that's a lotta money just to herf with you clowns.
LIke I said, there are ways to minimize cost...don't really need a car, lodging, you can mooch booze, even cigars.
You'll need to buy condoms though.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 03, 2017, 11:42:53 AM
Just got the e-mail from CI letting me know it's time to pre-register. Timely!
Me too.
Me three. So...Y'all favor Friday or Saturday?
I always did Friday since they went to 2 days.
Looks to me like pre-registration makes you pick one or the other. Am I missing something?
You are only allowed to buy tickets for one day.
Pre-registered for Friday. Now we'll see if I can talk myself into spending that much money. Tickets, flight, car, lodging, booze...that's a lotta money just to herf with you clowns.
LIke I said, there are ways to minimize cost...don't really need a car, lodging, you can mooch booze, even cigars.
Why am I suspicious you've used that line on stewardesses?
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 03, 2017, 11:43:29 AM
Just got the e-mail from CI letting me know it's time to pre-register. Timely!
Me too.
Me three. So...Y'all favor Friday or Saturday?
I always did Friday since they went to 2 days.
Looks to me like pre-registration makes you pick one or the other. Am I missing something?
You are only allowed to buy tickets for one day.
Pre-registered for Friday. Now we'll see if I can talk myself into spending that much money. Tickets, flight, car, lodging, booze...that's a lotta money just to herf with you clowns.
LIke I said, there are ways to minimize cost...don't really need a car, lodging, you can mooch booze, even cigars.
You'll need to buy condoms though.
Are the cigar girls that easy?
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 03, 2017, 11:48:42 AM
Just got the e-mail from CI letting me know it's time to pre-register. Timely!
Me too.
Me three. So...Y'all favor Friday or Saturday?
I always did Friday since they went to 2 days.
Looks to me like pre-registration makes you pick one or the other. Am I missing something?
You are only allowed to buy tickets for one day.
Pre-registered for Friday. Now we'll see if I can talk myself into spending that much money. Tickets, flight, car, lodging, booze...that's a lotta money just to herf with you clowns.
Wait a second, didn't you just come into a buttload of dough?  Fly first class out to PA, make a real vaca out of it.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 03, 2017, 11:49:55 AM
Just got the e-mail from CI letting me know it's time to pre-register. Timely!
Me too.
Me three. So...Y'all favor Friday or Saturday?
I always did Friday since they went to 2 days.
Looks to me like pre-registration makes you pick one or the other. Am I missing something?
You are only allowed to buy tickets for one day.
Pre-registered for Friday. Now we'll see if I can talk myself into spending that much money. Tickets, flight, car, lodging, booze...that's a lotta money just to herf with you clowns.
LIke I said, there are ways to minimize cost...don't really need a car, lodging, you can mooch booze, even cigars.
You'll need to buy condoms though.
Are the cigar girls that easy?
The White Whale Inn isn't free, bro. Assk Mark.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 03, 2017, 11:52:28 AM
One of my boys just came home from school. Apparently we haven't completely gotten rid of the stomach bug. FML.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 03, 2017, 11:53:00 AM
Just got the e-mail from CI letting me know it's time to pre-register. Timely!
Me too.
Me three. So...Y'all favor Friday or Saturday?
I always did Friday since they went to 2 days.
Looks to me like pre-registration makes you pick one or the other. Am I missing something?
I don't think so. You do have to pick a day in advance.
Are you thinking of coming out here for it?
I'm entertaining the notion.
We can provide options minimizing the cost impact.  Will be able to hold a room for you at the White Whale Inn.
Dang, he'd be nuts not to join that prestigious guest list.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 03, 2017, 11:55:34 AM
Just got the e-mail from CI letting me know it's time to pre-register. Timely!
Me too.
Me three. So...Y'all favor Friday or Saturday?
I always did Friday since they went to 2 days.
Looks to me like pre-registration makes you pick one or the other. Am I missing something?
You are only allowed to buy tickets for one day.
Pre-registered for Friday. Now we'll see if I can talk myself into spending that much money. Tickets, flight, car, lodging, booze...that's a lotta money just to herf with you clowns.
Wait a second, didn't you just come into a buttload of dough?  Fly first class out to PA, make a real vaca out of it.
A buttload is 126 gallons. I didn't come into 126 gallons of cash. As for vacays, those are what the warden says they are. This would have to be a business trip. ;-)
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: sfish on January 03, 2017, 11:56:05 AM
Just got the e-mail from CI letting me know it's time to pre-register. Timely!
Me too.
Me three. So...Y'all favor Friday or Saturday?
I always did Friday since they went to 2 days.
Looks to me like pre-registration makes you pick one or the other. Am I missing something?
You are only allowed to buy tickets for one day.
Pre-registered for Friday. Now we'll see if I can talk myself into spending that much money. Tickets, flight, car, lodging, booze...that's a lotta money just to herf with you clowns.
LIke I said, there are ways to minimize cost...don't really need a car, lodging, you can mooch booze, even cigars.
You'll need to buy condoms though.
Are the cigar girls that easy?
Nate is
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 03, 2017, 11:56:19 AM
Just got the e-mail from CI letting me know it's time to pre-register. Timely!
Me too.
Me three. So...Y'all favor Friday or Saturday?
I always did Friday since they went to 2 days.
Looks to me like pre-registration makes you pick one or the other. Am I missing something?
You are only allowed to buy tickets for one day.
Pre-registered for Friday. Now we'll see if I can talk myself into spending that much money. Tickets, flight, car, lodging, booze...that's a lotta money just to herf with you clowns.
LIke I said, there are ways to minimize cost...don't really need a car, lodging, you can mooch booze, even cigars.
You'll need to buy condoms though.
Are the cigar girls that easy?
The White Whale Inn isn't free, bro. Assk Mark.
Uh-HUH. Okay, Google, find me a hotel...
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on January 03, 2017, 11:57:33 AM
Just got the e-mail from CI letting me know it's time to pre-register. Timely!
Me too.
Me three. So...Y'all favor Friday or Saturday?
I always did Friday since they went to 2 days.
Looks to me like pre-registration makes you pick one or the other. Am I missing something?
You are only allowed to buy tickets for one day.
Pre-registered for Friday. Now we'll see if I can talk myself into spending that much money. Tickets, flight, car, lodging, booze...that's a lotta money just to herf with you clowns.
LIke I said, there are ways to minimize cost...don't really need a car, lodging, you can mooch booze, even cigars.
You'll need to buy condoms though.
Are the cigar girls that easy?
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: sfish on January 03, 2017, 11:58:18 AM
Just got the e-mail from CI letting me know it's time to pre-register. Timely!
Me too.
Me three. So...Y'all favor Friday or Saturday?
I always did Friday since they went to 2 days.
Looks to me like pre-registration makes you pick one or the other. Am I missing something?
You are only allowed to buy tickets for one day.
Pre-registered for Friday. Now we'll see if I can talk myself into spending that much money. Tickets, flight, car, lodging, booze...that's a lotta money just to herf with you clowns.
Wait a second, didn't you just come into a buttload of dough?  Fly first class out to PA, make a real vaca out of it.
A buttload is 126 gallons. I didn't come into 126 gallons of cash. As for vacays, those are what the warden says they are. This would have to be a business trip. ;-)
So it's a write-off and therefore virtually free...like most cigar deals posted here
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: sfish on January 03, 2017, 11:59:12 AM
Just got the e-mail from CI letting me know it's time to pre-register. Timely!
Me too.
Me three. So...Y'all favor Friday or Saturday?
I always did Friday since they went to 2 days.
Looks to me like pre-registration makes you pick one or the other. Am I missing something?
You are only allowed to buy tickets for one day.
Pre-registered for Friday. Now we'll see if I can talk myself into spending that much money. Tickets, flight, car, lodging, booze...that's a lotta money just to herf with you clowns.
LIke I said, there are ways to minimize cost...don't really need a car, lodging, you can mooch booze, even cigars.
You'll need to buy condoms though.
Are the cigar girls that easy?
Only if you're packin' EPC 2nds
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 03, 2017, 12:02:14 PM
One of my boys just came home from school. Apparently we haven't completely gotten rid of the stomach bug. FML.
That sucks.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: sfish on January 03, 2017, 12:03:22 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola, amigo.
Muy buenos dias, Seńor Alcalde.
Do you ever deliver the sermon in espańol?
Lo he hecho, pero no con frecuencia.
Eso es muy impresionante.
Fue más de un espectáculo de payasos.
Haha. I'm sure it's better than I could do. I can hold a conversation but I'm often at a loss for words. My Italian is far better and I wouldn't be able to do it in Italian either.
I can barely hold a conversation. One thing when you get to read it and think through a response. When other ballgame doing it on the fly. I'm seriously in need of practice.
I only speak Murican, cause this is Murica!
Oh, so Tex hacked LTG's account.
Fukk me to tears!
CNS - Did Tex get shanked by a vagrant?
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: sfish on January 03, 2017, 12:04:18 PM
One of my boys just came home from school. Apparently we haven't completely gotten rid of the stomach bug. FML.
Yikes!
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 03, 2017, 12:08:26 PM
Just got the e-mail from CI letting me know it's time to pre-register. Timely!
Me too.
Me three. So...Y'all favor Friday or Saturday?
I always did Friday since they went to 2 days.
Looks to me like pre-registration makes you pick one or the other. Am I missing something?
You are only allowed to buy tickets for one day.
Pre-registered for Friday. Now we'll see if I can talk myself into spending that much money. Tickets, flight, car, lodging, booze...that's a lotta money just to herf with you clowns.
LIke I said, there are ways to minimize cost...don't really need a car, lodging, you can mooch booze, even cigars.
You'll need to buy condoms though.
Are the cigar girls that easy?
Those aren't in your target demographic, are they?

Morning, Deano.

Hah! Auto-correct kicked in on "Deano." The suggestion was "drank." At least it was in past tense.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 03, 2017, 12:08:54 PM
Just got the e-mail from CI letting me know it's time to pre-register. Timely!
Me too.
Me three. So...Y'all favor Friday or Saturday?
I always did Friday since they went to 2 days.
Looks to me like pre-registration makes you pick one or the other. Am I missing something?
You are only allowed to buy tickets for one day.
Pre-registered for Friday. Now we'll see if I can talk myself into spending that much money. Tickets, flight, car, lodging, booze...that's a lotta money just to herf with you clowns.
LIke I said, there are ways to minimize cost...don't really need a car, lodging, you can mooch booze, even cigars.
You'll need to buy condoms though.
Are the cigar girls that easy?
The White Whale Inn isn't free, bro. Assk Mark.
Leave the condoms at home, maybe you can work out a bareback discount.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 03, 2017, 12:10:09 PM
[...]
Yeah, but for that kinda money I could buy a couple of firearms and write them off as tools.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 03, 2017, 12:11:43 PM
Just got the e-mail from CI letting me know it's time to pre-register. Timely!
Me too.
Me three. So...Y'all favor Friday or Saturday?
I always did Friday since they went to 2 days.
Looks to me like pre-registration makes you pick one or the other. Am I missing something?
You are only allowed to buy tickets for one day.
Pre-registered for Friday. Now we'll see if I can talk myself into spending that much money. Tickets, flight, car, lodging, booze...that's a lotta money just to herf with you clowns.
LIke I said, there are ways to minimize cost...don't really need a car, lodging, you can mooch booze, even cigars.
You'll need to buy condoms though.
Are the cigar girls that easy?
The White Whale Inn isn't free, bro. Assk Mark.
Leave the condoms at home, maybe you can work out a bareback discount.
I'm renting him a horse? I'm so confused...
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 03, 2017, 12:14:06 PM
[...]
No need to rent a horse, the whale is comped.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2017, 12:16:50 PM
Just got the e-mail from CI letting me know it's time to pre-register. Timely!
Me too.
Me three. So...Y'all favor Friday or Saturday?
I always did Friday since they went to 2 days.
Looks to me like pre-registration makes you pick one or the other. Am I missing something?
You are only allowed to buy tickets for one day.
Pre-registered for Friday. Now we'll see if I can talk myself into spending that much money. Tickets, flight, car, lodging, booze...that's a lotta money just to herf with you clowns.
LIke I said, there are ways to minimize cost...don't really need a car, lodging, you can mooch booze, even cigars.
Why am I suspicious you've used that line on stewardesses?
It's no line...it's a promise.   ;)
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2017, 12:21:31 PM
[...]

No, but in a pinch, he can be flexible.

Reminds me of the time Barry invited one of the ladies to stop by our tailgate.  Serious jailbait, had me looking out for law officers for sure.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on January 03, 2017, 12:22:39 PM
[...]

no, way too young. but you should have seen all the guys scramble to give up their seats so the girls could take a load off their feet while I was cooking in the parking lot.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2017, 12:23:06 PM
[...]
Yea, but as you've already bought the firearms....
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 03, 2017, 12:26:20 PM
[...]

They can have underage girls at a tobacco event in Pennsylvania? Dayum.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on January 03, 2017, 12:27:51 PM
[...]

yes, Amish and Menonnite girls.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 03, 2017, 12:28:40 PM
[...]

I remember the pics. I expect Barry enticed the girls with promises of Dean's mushroom-Swiss burgers.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 03, 2017, 12:29:30 PM
[...]
You say that as if you think I have enough firearms.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 03, 2017, 12:32:34 PM
[...]

She came for the mushroom/swiss burgers, she stayed for the EPC 2nds.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on January 03, 2017, 12:32:42 PM
[...]

nope, the night before he was trying to sleep in his car when right next to him one of the girls was changing clothes in her car. guess they hit it off.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 03, 2017, 12:34:33 PM
[...]

I'm pretty sure I was the one cooking. Was there a 2nd grill that year?
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 03, 2017, 12:36:57 PM
[...]

That story is Barry in a nutshell.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 03, 2017, 12:39:45 PM
[...]

Ich werde mein Deutsch üben.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 03, 2017, 12:41:17 PM
[...]

Okay, Google. Cancel the hotel and make the rental car a motor home.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 03, 2017, 12:41:20 PM
[...]

Well there you go then. But if they bring Ted Negent around again, I suggest sticking to Murican. Though, I imagine he's been banned for life.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on January 03, 2017, 12:46:01 PM
[...]

you had that little grill with flank steaks, I had the charcoal grill with burgers, hots, and sausage. the day I gave Charlie my hat.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 03, 2017, 12:46:17 PM
[...]

Ted banned from a cigar event? Dear God, how out of line does one have to get to be banned for life from CigarFest? What'd he do?
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 03, 2017, 12:47:35 PM
[...]

Were those coronas, robustos, or toros?
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: sfish on January 03, 2017, 12:52:50 PM
[...]

I didn't find anything wrong with what he said
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 03, 2017, 12:54:59 PM
[...]

Lol, sounds right. ;)
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 03, 2017, 12:56:28 PM
[...]

He was doing ok at the beginning. It was when he started talking about raping Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi that he might have gotten a touch out of line.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 03, 2017, 01:00:06 PM
you had that little grill with flank steaks, I had the charcoal grill with burgers, hots, and sausage. the day I gave Charlie my hat.
Ahh, yes. I stand corrected.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 03, 2017, 01:00:20 PM
[...]

Pretty unappetizing thought.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 03, 2017, 01:03:04 PM
Ted banned from a cigar event? Dear God, how out of line does one have to get to be banned for life from CigarFest? What'd he do?
He was doing ok at the beginning. It was when he started talking about raping Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi that he might have gotten a touch out of line.
If he would have talked about grabbing them by the pussy, he might have been the president-elect today.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: sfish on January 03, 2017, 01:06:09 PM
[...]

That was before he honed in on Asians
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on January 03, 2017, 01:07:38 PM
[...]

robusto.
lol.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 03, 2017, 01:10:55 PM
Ted banned from a cigar event? Dear God, how out of line does one have to get to be banned for life from CigarFest? What'd he do?
He was doing ok at the beginning. It was when he started talking about raping Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi that he might have gotten a touch out of line.
If he would have talked about grabbing them by the pussy, he might have been the president-elect today.
Do either of them have pussies?
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2017, 01:12:20 PM
[...]

Very possible.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2017, 01:15:34 PM
Ted banned from a cigar event? Dear God, how out of line does one have to get to be banned for life from CigarFest? What'd he do?
He was doing ok at the beginning. It was when he started talking about raping Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi that he might have gotten a touch out of line.
If he would have talked about grabbing them by the pussy, he might have been the president-elect today.
Do either of them have pussies?
The goal is not necessarily in the finding, but in the search.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on January 03, 2017, 01:23:36 PM
you had that little grill with flank steaks, I had the charcoal grill with burgers, hots, and sausage. the day I gave Charlie my hat.
Ahh, yes. I stand corrected.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2017, 01:30:18 PM
you had that little grill with flank steaks, I had the charcoal grill with burgers, hots, and sausage. the day I gave Charlie my hat.
Ahh, yes. I stand corrected.
Nice walk down memory lane.  Good day for sure!
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 03, 2017, 02:03:12 PM
I just received a very nice Christmas present. Apparently, I had given someone a year of Netflix 10 years ago and they never redeemed it. I have absolutely no idea who it was since I used to give that gift often. So now my account received a credit and I won't have to make that payment for the next 10+ months.
Score!
Great, you two can sync your Netflix viewing habits and bore the rest of us chatting about it the next day.
Since it's Tuesday... GFY!
Speaking of GFY, what happened to TxDave?  Stuck in a new year gender identity performance ladder seminar perhaps.
Well, you were the closest to correct so a Cigar for Bean and a big GFY to all the losers.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 03, 2017, 02:04:17 PM
Sounds like Nate has  the Banter's Pressed Prison Hams all lined up for his CF Rituals.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 03, 2017, 02:05:54 PM
This looks exactly like the Vagrant Camp outside my office window!
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 03, 2017, 02:18:18 PM
I have been putting the final touches on work vs retirement.  Finally got the one approval I have been after for a damn year.

Negotiated a deal to stay until at least April 28 and no longer than through June 23 (not likely to be that long)  working 3 days/week on a couple of special projects while retaining my full salary and benefits.  Exceptions to 3 days/week if on travel for more than 3 days in a week but that should not exceed more than 4 weeks.  Schedule should begin next week, working Monday's, Wednesdays and Thursdays.

During that time I will be busy practicing retirement and getting the damn house sold.  Probably even join the retired banter lurkers society at some point.

Edit:   I have substantially reached my retirement cigar collection needs so I have officially discontinued shopping other than maybe picking up an item here and there.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 03, 2017, 02:24:37 PM
I have been putting the final touches on work vs retirement.  Finally got the one approval I have been after for a damn year.

Negotiated a deal to stay until at least April 28 and no longer than through June 23 (not likely to be that long)  working 3 days/week on a couple of special projects while retaining my full salary and benefits.  Exceptions to 3 days/week if on travel for more than 3 days in a week but that should not exceed more than 4 weeks.  Schedule should begin next week, working Monday's, Wednesdays and Thursdays.

During that time I will be busy practicing retirement and getting the damn house sold.  Probably even join the retired banter lurkers society at some point.
Well, now, that deserves a hearty GFY.

I'll let you decide if that's an admiring or envious GFY.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 03, 2017, 02:25:46 PM
I have been putting the final touches on work vs retirement.  Finally got the one approval I have been after for a damn year.

Negotiated a deal to stay until at least April 28 and no longer than through June 23 (not likely to be that long)  working 3 days/week on a couple of special projects while retaining my full salary and benefits.  Exceptions to 3 days/week if on travel for more than 3 days in a week but that should not exceed more than 4 weeks.  Schedule should begin next week, working Monday's, Wednesdays and Thursdays.

During that time I will be busy practicing retirement and getting the damn house sold.  Probably even join the retired banter lurkers society at some point.
Well, now, that deserves a hearty GFY.

I'll let you decide if that's an admiring or envious GFY.
This answer your question?

;D
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 03, 2017, 02:26:13 PM
That's some ash on that Villiger Libertad. That's why I went out and bought a box. Never smoked another as good as that one. Must have been the company.

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170103/e12922cf87f3174e7b6bed57194cc074.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on January 03, 2017, 02:27:19 PM
I have been putting the final touches on work vs retirement.  Finally got the one approval I have been after for a damn year.

Negotiated a deal to stay until at least April 28 and no longer than through June 23 (not likely to be that long)  working 3 days/week on a couple of special projects while retaining my full salary and benefits.  Exceptions to 3 days/week if on travel for more than 3 days in a week but that should not exceed more than 4 weeks.  Schedule should begin next week, working Monday's, Wednesdays and Thursdays.

During that time I will be busy practicing retirement and getting the damn house sold.  Probably even join the retired banter lurkers society at some point.

Edit:   I have substantially reached my retirement cigar collection needs so I have officially discontinued shopping other than maybe picking up an item here and there.
sounds great Dave.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 03, 2017, 02:28:04 PM
That's some ash on that Villiger Libertad. That's why I went out and bought a box. Never smoked another as good as that one. Must have been the company.

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170103/e12922cf87f3174e7b6bed57194cc074.jpg)
That's some glare off that head too. :o
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 03, 2017, 02:29:15 PM
I have been putting the final touches on work vs retirement.  Finally got the one approval I have been after for a damn year.

Negotiated a deal to stay until at least April 28 and no longer than through June 23 (not likely to be that long)  working 3 days/week on a couple of special projects while retaining my full salary and benefits.  Exceptions to 3 days/week if on travel for more than 3 days in a week but that should not exceed more than 4 weeks.  Schedule should begin next week, working Monday's, Wednesdays and Thursdays.

During that time I will be busy practicing retirement and getting the damn house sold.  Probably even join the retired banter lurkers society at some point.

Edit:   I have substantially reached my retirement cigar collection needs so I have officially discontinued shopping other than maybe picking up an item here and there.
Nice gig!  GFY!
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2017, 02:32:05 PM
This looks exactly like the Vagrant Camp outside my office window!
But we're happy vagrants!
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 03, 2017, 02:32:55 PM
That's some ash on that Villiger Libertad. That's why I went out and bought a box. Never smoked another as good as that one. Must have been the company.

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170103/e12922cf87f3174e7b6bed57194cc074.jpg)
That's some glare off that head too. :o
Which one did you zoom into?
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 03, 2017, 02:35:06 PM
That's some ash on that Villiger Libertad. That's why I went out and bought a box. Never smoked another as good as that one. Must have been the company.

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170103/e12922cf87f3174e7b6bed57194cc074.jpg)
That's some glare off that head too. :o
Which one did you zoom into?
The big head with ears on it.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2017, 02:35:07 PM
I have been putting the final touches on work vs retirement.  Finally got the one approval I have been after for a damn year.

Negotiated a deal to stay until at least April 28 and no longer than through June 23 (not likely to be that long)  working 3 days/week on a couple of special projects while retaining my full salary and benefits.  Exceptions to 3 days/week if on travel for more than 3 days in a week but that should not exceed more than 4 weeks.  Schedule should begin next week, working Monday's, Wednesdays and Thursdays.

During that time I will be busy practicing retirement and getting the damn house sold.  Probably even join the retired banter lurkers society at some point.

Edit:   I have substantially reached my retirement cigar collection needs so I have officially discontinued shopping other than maybe picking up an item here and there.
So I guess this mean's you've reset your countdown clock.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 03, 2017, 02:36:54 PM
[...]

Hard to reset when I don't have an exact date only a range.  If we sell  that house I am gone quick.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 03, 2017, 02:42:13 PM
[...]

114 - 170 Calendar Days or My Favorite Number Maximum 69 Working Days  (I swear that is a coincidence)
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2017, 02:44:21 PM
[...]

Don't you need a place to go TO as well?
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 03, 2017, 02:44:36 PM
That's some ash on that Villiger Libertad. That's why I went out and bought a box. Never smoked another as good as that one. Must have been the company.

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170103/e12922cf87f3174e7b6bed57194cc074.jpg)
That's some glare off that head too. :o
THAT still glares as much as it did that day.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 03, 2017, 02:47:16 PM
Looks like Bean is going to have to move over to Golf's TV Channel, at least the bitch is going somewhere she fits in!

Megyn Kelly, who arrived at Fox News 12 years ago as a television news neophyte but rose to become one of its two biggest stars, has decided to leave the network to take on a broad new role at NBC News for an undisclosed salary, NBC announced Tuesday afternoon.

The NBC News chairman, Andrew Lack, wooed Ms. Kelly away from Fox News by offering her a triple role in which she will host her own daytime news and discussion program, anchor an in-depth Sunday night news show and take regular part in the network’s special political programming and other big-event coverage.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 03, 2017, 02:47:48 PM
[...]

I got a lot of Hilton points. ;)
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 03, 2017, 02:53:20 PM
Looks like Bean is going to have to move over to Golf's TV Channel, at least the bitch is going somewhere she fits in!

Megyn Kelly, who arrived at Fox News 12 years ago as a television news neophyte but rose to become one of its two biggest stars, has decided to leave the network to take on a broad new role at NBC News for an undisclosed salary, NBC announced Tuesday afternoon.

The NBC News chairman, Andrew Lack, wooed Ms. Kelly away from Fox News by offering her a triple role in which she will host her own daytime news and discussion program, anchor an in-depth Sunday night news show and take regular part in the network’s special political programming and other big-event coverage.
Damn commie!
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 03, 2017, 02:53:30 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on January 03, 2017, 02:54:28 PM
That's some ash on that Villiger Libertad. That's why I went out and bought a box. Never smoked another as good as that one. Must have been the company.

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170103/e12922cf87f3174e7b6bed57194cc074.jpg)
that was the cigar Brad wanted you to trash for a new AJ smoke wasn't it?
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 03, 2017, 02:54:58 PM
Looks like Bean is going to have to move over to Golf's TV Channel, at least the bitch is going somewhere she fits in!

Megyn Kelly, who arrived at Fox News 12 years ago as a television news neophyte but rose to become one of its two biggest stars, has decided to leave the network to take on a broad new role at NBC News for an undisclosed salary, NBC announced Tuesday afternoon.

The NBC News chairman, Andrew Lack, wooed Ms. Kelly away from Fox News by offering her a triple role in which she will host her own daytime news and discussion program, anchor an in-depth Sunday night news show and take regular part in the network’s special political programming and other big-event coverage.
Damn commie!
More like Commie Out Of The Closet.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on January 03, 2017, 02:56:34 PM
Hazzuh!
later Dave.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 03, 2017, 03:00:38 PM
That's some ash on that Villiger Libertad. That's why I went out and bought a box. Never smoked another as good as that one. Must have been the company.

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170103/e12922cf87f3174e7b6bed57194cc074.jpg)
that was the cigar Brad wanted you to trash for a new AJ smoke wasn't it?
Could be. I remember more clearly the one he was trying to get Charlie to trash, which was a Bueso The Project.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on January 03, 2017, 03:08:15 PM
That's some ash on that Villiger Libertad. That's why I went out and bought a box. Never smoked another as good as that one. Must have been the company.

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170103/e12922cf87f3174e7b6bed57194cc074.jpg)
that was the cigar Brad wanted you to trash for a new AJ smoke wasn't it?
Could be. I remember more clearly the one he was trying to get Charlie to trash, which was a Bueso The Project.
I could be mistaken.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on January 03, 2017, 03:15:00 PM
Short Story before nap.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 03, 2017, 03:29:41 PM
Short Story before nap.
Nice Plan!
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 03, 2017, 03:53:51 PM
Homeward Bound for a Cigar!
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 03, 2017, 04:07:51 PM
Short Story before nap.
I want a Short Story and a nap too. It's pouring here. Booooooooo!
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 03, 2017, 04:56:50 PM
Short Story before nap.
I want a Short Story and a nap too. It's pouring here. Booooooooo!
CLE Cuarenta lit and some ice water.  Beautiful sunny 74 here.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2017, 04:57:46 PM
Ted banned from a cigar event? Dear God, how out of line does one have to get to be banned for life from CigarFest? What'd he do?
He was doing ok at the beginning. It was when he started talking about raping Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi that he might have gotten a touch out of line.
If he would have talked about grabbing them by the pussy, he might have been the president-elect today.
So is that what Dean's doing?  Preparing for a second career in politics?
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 03, 2017, 04:58:47 PM
Short Story before nap.
I want a Short Story and a nap too. It's pouring here. Booooooooo!
CLE Cuarenta lit and some ice water.  Beautiful sunny 74 here.
That sounds spectacular.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 03, 2017, 04:59:57 PM
Short Story before nap.
I want a Short Story and a nap too. It's pouring here. Booooooooo!
CLE Cuarenta lit and some ice water.  Beautiful sunny 74 here.
That sounds spectacular.
Unfortunately the warm weather is going downhill tonight.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 03, 2017, 04:59:58 PM
Ted banned from a cigar event? Dear God, how out of line does one have to get to be banned for life from CigarFest? What'd he do?
He was doing ok at the beginning. It was when he started talking about raping Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi that he might have gotten a touch out of line.
If he would have talked about grabbing them by the pussy, he might have been the president-elect today.
So is that what Dean's doing?  Preparing for a second career in politics?
You can't beat their health insurance benefits.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2017, 05:01:23 PM
Looks like Bean is going to have to move over to Golf's TV Channel, at least the bitch is going somewhere she fits in!

Megyn Kelly, who arrived at Fox News 12 years ago as a television news neophyte but rose to become one of its two biggest stars, has decided to leave the network to take on a broad new role at NBC News for an undisclosed salary, NBC announced Tuesday afternoon.

The NBC News chairman, Andrew Lack, wooed Ms. Kelly away from Fox News by offering her a triple role in which she will host her own daytime news and discussion program, anchor an in-depth Sunday night news show and take regular part in the network’s special political programming and other big-event coverage.
Damn commie!
So after all this time, she was just a liberal disguising herself as a "Murican?
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2017, 05:03:22 PM
Short Story before nap.
I want a Short Story and a nap too. It's pouring here. Booooooooo!
Here too, but not in the garage...Four Kicks Black Belt Buckle up and tastin' fine.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 03, 2017, 05:03:22 PM
Short Story before nap.
I want a Short Story and a nap too. It's pouring here. Booooooooo!
CLE Cuarenta lit and some ice water.  Beautiful sunny 74 here.
That sounds spectacular.
Unfortunately the warm weather is going downhill tonight.
I have a feeling my next couple of cigars will be enjoyed in the car. Planning a couple of outings in the next couple of weeks; meeting with a career counselor as part of my termination package and retaking my PMP exam.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 03, 2017, 05:09:31 PM
Looks like Bean is going to have to move over to Golf's TV Channel, at least the bitch is going somewhere she fits in!

Megyn Kelly, who arrived at Fox News 12 years ago as a television news neophyte but rose to become one of its two biggest stars, has decided to leave the network to take on a broad new role at NBC News for an undisclosed salary, NBC announced Tuesday afternoon.

The NBC News chairman, Andrew Lack, wooed Ms. Kelly away from Fox News by offering her a triple role in which she will host her own daytime news and discussion program, anchor an in-depth Sunday night news show and take regular part in the network’s special political programming and other big-event coverage.
Damn commie!
So after all this time, she was just a liberal disguising herself as a "Murican?
She came out if the closet a year or so ago with an on air anti gun rant.  And a heavy duty feminist activist.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 03, 2017, 05:32:29 PM
[...]

WTF.  I'll be looking for a new info babe.  Plenty of lookers left a Fox, but they may be closet libs as well.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: sfish on January 03, 2017, 05:48:23 PM
Short Story before nap.
I want a Short Story and a nap too. It's pouring here. Booooooooo!
Here too, but not in the garage...Four Kicks Black Belt Buckle up and tastin' fine.
Have you smoked those before?
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 03, 2017, 06:07:43 PM
Short Story before nap.
I want a Short Story and a nap too. It's pouring here. Booooooooo!
Here too, but not in the garage...Four Kicks Black Belt Buckle up and tastin' fine.
Have you smoked those before?
First one.  I got it from you or Tony in Somerville.  Very nice.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 03, 2017, 06:27:10 PM
[...]

Most of the regulars are pretty conservative I think.  Not so much on the male side though, plenty of lefties there.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 03, 2017, 06:27:46 PM
Short Story before nap.
I want a Short Story and a nap too. It's pouring here. Booooooooo!
Here too, but not in the garage...Four Kicks Black Belt Buckle up and tastin' fine.
Have you smoked those before?
First one.  I got it from you or Tony in Somerville.  Very nice.
Not I. Would be curious to hear your thoughts on the Flathead Steel Horse when you get around to it.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 03, 2017, 06:30:42 PM
[...]

I can't locate any information about such a rant a year ago. Can you give me more info?

Did you mean the 2013 interview with Wayne LaPierre?
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 03, 2017, 06:33:02 PM
[...]

I can't locate any I formation about such a rant a year ago. Can you give me more info?

Did you mean the 2013 interview with Wayne LaPierre?
I happened to be watching it myself, may have been longer ago than that  and no it did not include that douche bag.

But I don't remember much more because I did not need to.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: Johnny on January 03, 2017, 06:50:05 PM
Evening Guys, got rid of the new computer and got another new one, however that leaves me absolutely broke now but I have plenty to eat around here or I'll go over to my buddys house and mooch off of them! Ha
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 03, 2017, 06:51:32 PM
Evening Guys, got rid of the new computer and got another new one, however that leaves me absolutely broke now but I have plenty to eat around here or I'll go over to my buddys house and mooch off of them! Ha
Evening Johnny, just so you got cigars, food and something to drink a
L is well.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 03, 2017, 06:54:05 PM
[...]

The debate with the douche bag is the only one I can find which could be construed as anti-gun.  http://www.businessinsider.com/megyn-kelly-wayne-lapierre-gun-control-nra-fox-news-2013-4 (http://www.businessinsider.com/megyn-kelly-wayne-lapierre-gun-control-nra-fox-news-2013-4)
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: Johnny on January 03, 2017, 06:54:56 PM
Evening Guys, got rid of the new computer and got another new one, however that leaves me absolutely broke now but I have plenty to eat around here or I'll go over to my buddys house and mooch off of them! Ha
Evening Johnny, just so you got cigars, food and something to drink a
L is well.
Howdy Tx, yeah pretty much have all the bases covered, had'nt intended to buy today but the price was too good to turn down. And the guy gave me a free extra battery worth 80 bucks, they made a lifetime customer of me.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: Johnny on January 03, 2017, 07:08:33 PM
Going to go watch a show, bbl
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 03, 2017, 07:26:55 PM
[...]

Yeah, that's the only thing I can find, too, and that strikes me more as good journalism than an anti-gun slant. I dunno, you never know what people are hiding. But the accusation just seems inconsistent given the fairly balanced way she has handled gun issues in the work I've seen.

This is not remotely to say that I give a damn about Megyn Kelly or any other TV star.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 03, 2017, 08:14:26 PM
[...]

Nor do,I give a damn about her but I was flipping around channels one night and she was ripping on guns.  May not have been on her show as I never watch it so she might have been a guest on another show, but I was rather surprised when I saw it because back then I did not know how far left she actually is.  One thing for sure though she would not be hired at NBC if she had any conservative values whatsoever
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 03, 2017, 09:37:47 PM
Effin' 20° out, windchill of God knows what. Brutal.
Title: Re: 1/3/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 03, 2017, 11:32:55 PM
20° lull?