CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on May 09, 2016, 12:00:06 AM

Title: 5/9/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on May 09, 2016, 12:00:06 AM
Happy Monday! Are there any cigar deals out there today to be had? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on May 09, 2016, 12:00:30 AM
Fuck Monday!
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 09, 2016, 03:46:49 AM
Fuck Monday!
Ditto!
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: bluecollar on May 09, 2016, 04:48:38 AM
Fuck Monday!
Ditto!
Yeppers
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on May 09, 2016, 05:53:15 AM
I love Mondays.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 09, 2016, 06:02:32 AM
I love Mondays.
Indeed!
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 09, 2016, 06:10:23 AM
Morning Golf, Blue & Dean.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 09, 2016, 06:10:39 AM
I love Mondays.
There's one in every crowd.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 09, 2016, 06:11:08 AM
Morning Rick, Dave, Dean and Dave.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 09, 2016, 06:13:07 AM
Today is Monday, May 9, the 130th day of 2016. There are 236 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On May 9, 1961, in a speech to the National Association of Broadcasters, Federal Communications Commission Chairman Newton N. Minow decried the majority of television programming as a "vast wasteland."

On this date:

In 1754, a political cartoon in Benjamin Franklin's Pennsylvania Gazette depicted a snake cut into eight pieces, each section representing a part of the American colonies; the caption read, "JOIN, or DIE."

In 1814, the Jane Austen novel "Mansfield Park" was first published in London.

In 1864, Union Maj. Gen. John Sedgwick was killed by a Confederate sniper during the Civil War Battle of Spotsylvania in Virginia.

In 1914, President Woodrow Wilson, acting on a joint congressional resolution, signed a proclamation designating the second Sunday in May as Mother's Day.

In 1926, Americans Richard Byrd and Floyd Bennett supposedly became the first men to fly over the North Pole. (However, U.S. scholars announced in 1996 that their examination of Byrd's flight diary, discovered earlier that year, suggested he had turned back 150 miles short of his goal.)

In 1936, Italy annexed Ethiopia.

In 1945, with World War II in Europe at an end, Soviet forces liberated Czechoslovakia from Nazi occupation. U.S. officials announced that a midnight entertainment curfew was being lifted immediately.

In 1951, the U.S. conducted its first thermonuclear experiment as part of Operation Greenhouse by detonating a 225-kiloton device on Enewetak Atoll in the Pacific nicknamed "George."

In 1974, the House Judiciary Committee opened public hearings on whether to recommend the impeachment of President Richard Nixon. (The committee ended up adopting three articles of impeachment against the president, who resigned before the full House took up any of them.)

In 1980, 35 people were killed when a freighter rammed the Sunshine Skyway Bridge over Tampa Bay in Florida, causing a 1,400-foot section of the southbound span to collapse.

In 1994, South Africa's newly elected parliament chose Nelson Mandela to be the country's first black president.

In 1996, in dramatic video testimony to a hushed courtroom in Little Rock, Arkansas, President Bill Clinton insisted he had nothing to do with a $300,000 loan at the heart of a criminal case against his former Whitewater partners.

Ten years ago: Freed by rescuers drilling round-the-clock by hand, two men walked out of an Australian mine where they had been trapped for two weeks by an earthquake. (The joy over the survival of Brant Webb and Todd Russell was tempered by the loss of Larry Knight, who died in the same rock collapse.)

Five years ago: Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich announced on social networking websites that he was running for the Republican presidential nomination. Dallas Wiens, the nation's first full face transplant recipient, joined surgeons at Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston in his first public appearance since the 15-hour procedure in March 2011. Belgian cyclist Wouter Weylandt lost control of his bike and tumbled down a mountain pass to his death during the third stage of the Giro d'Italia (JEER'-oh dee-TAHL'-yah). Lidia Gueiler, Bolivia's first female president, died at age 89.

One year ago: North Korea announced it had successfully test-fired a newly developed ballistic missile from a submarine in the latest display of the country's advanced military capabilities. Actress Elizabeth Wilson, 94, died in New Haven, Connecticut. Renowned country fiddler Johnny Gimble, 88, died in Dripping Springs, Texas.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 09, 2016, 06:13:49 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actor-writer Alan Bennett is 82. Rock musician Nokie Edwards (The Ventures) is 81. Actor Albert Finney is 80. Actress-turned-politician Glenda Jackson is 80. Producer-director James L. Brooks is 79. Musician Sonny Curtis (Buddy Holly and the Crickets) is 79. Singer Tommy Roe is 74. Singer-musician Richie Furay (Buffalo Springfield and Poco) is 72. Actress Candice Bergen is 70. Pop singer Clint Holmes is 70. Actor Anthony Higgins is 69. Singer Billy Joel is 67. Blues singer-musician Bob Margolin is 67. Rock singer-musician Tom Petersson (Cheap Trick) is 66. Actress Alley Mills is 65. Actress Amy Hill is 63. Actress Wendy Crewson is 60. Actor John Corbett is 55. Singer Dave Gahan (GAHN) (Depeche Mode) is 54. Actress Sonja Sohn is 52. Rapper Ghostface Killah is 46. Country musician Mike Myerson (Heartland) is 45. Actor Chris Diamantopoulos (dy-uh-MAN'-toh-POO'-lehs) is 41. Rhythm-and-blues singer Tamia (tuh-MEE'-ah) is 41. Rock musician Dan Regan (Reel Big Fish) is 39. Rock singer Pierre Bouvier (Simple Plan) is 37. Actress Rosario Dawson is 37. Rock singer Andrew W.K. is 37. Figure skater Angela Nikodinov is 36. Actress Rachel Boston is 34. TV personality Audrina Patridge is 31. Actress Grace Gummer is 30.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 09, 2016, 06:14:33 AM
Thought for Today: "Life is a series of collisions with the future; it is not the sum of what we have been, but what we yearn to be." - Jose Ortega y Gasset, Spanish philosopher (born this date in 1883, died in 1955).
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on May 09, 2016, 06:21:08 AM
EPC 2nd and coffee here. beautiful sunrise. going to be a lovely day.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 09, 2016, 06:29:53 AM
EPC 2nd and coffee here. beautiful sunrise. going to be a lovely day.
Beautiful sunrise here on the Atlantic side also with a cup of Cuban expresso.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 09, 2016, 06:33:11 AM
EPC 2nd and coffee here. beautiful sunrise. going to be a lovely day.
Beautiful sunrise here on the Atlantic side also with a cup of Cuban expresso.
Just had to close the blinds here to keep the sunrise from causing glare on my computer screen.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 09, 2016, 06:34:05 AM
Morning Rick, Dave, Dean and Dave.
Morning Travellin Dave, what time zone are you working in today?
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 09, 2016, 06:35:56 AM
And if that is a bit too heady for you, I have the following:

“God gave us Mondays to punish us for the things we did over the weekend.”

“Monday?! But, I wasn’t even finished with Saturday yet..”

“Today is Monday, and that’s reason enough for me to hate it.”

You don't want to have to come into work on Monday already apologizing. I try to save my apologies for what I've done later in the week. Ike Barinholtz

“Mondays are a lot like getting fat. They make you feel sad, sometimes angry and there is not much scope for liking either fat or Mondays for any reason.” » Garry Moll

“I can already hear Monday morning whispering Go F***Yourself in my ear.”

“I haven’t had this bad of a Monday since last Monday.”

“Why is Monday so far from Friday but Friday so close from fMonday?”

Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 09, 2016, 06:37:24 AM
Morning Rick, Dave, Dean and Dave.
Morning Travellin Dave, what time zone are you working in today?
Tough question....I'm actually home M-W then heading down for the son's graduation on Thursday-Saturday.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 09, 2016, 06:41:41 AM
Morning Rick, Dave, Dean and Dave.
Morning Travellin Dave, what time zone are you working in today?
Tough question....I'm actually home M-W then heading down for the son's graduation on Thursday-Saturday.
Nice, Clemson son?
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on May 09, 2016, 06:49:12 AM
think I'll load my clubs and hit the course. was given a Cobra #2 hybrid I'd like to try out. going to have to pull my 5 iron out of the bag. the guy even gave me an Odyssee 2 ball  putter that I need to get regripped.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on May 09, 2016, 06:50:14 AM
@LTG - you try that new to you #1 wood yet?
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 09, 2016, 06:50:51 AM
Morning Rick, Dave, Dean and Dave.
Morning Travellin Dave, what time zone are you working in today?
Tough question....I'm actually home M-W then heading down for the son's graduation on Thursday-Saturday.
Nice, Clemson son?
Well, both are.  This is my oldest,  who finished his PhD at Georgia.  The one currently at Clemson is now a Senior.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 09, 2016, 06:52:16 AM
Sorry, almost forgot your dose of USAToday for the day...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2016/05/09/5-things-you-need-to-know-monday/84114590/
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 09, 2016, 06:53:06 AM
Smoked my first AJ Envlave yesterday, A Toro.  1st half was a smooth consistent smoke and really enjoyed but the 2nd half was like a totally different cigar getting very hot and harsh,  not so good to me.  Got 3 more will see how they go after a little more rest, only had that one I smoked for a couple of weeks.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 09, 2016, 06:53:40 AM
Morning Rick, Dave, Dean and Dave.
Morning Travellin Dave, what time zone are you working in today?
Tough question....I'm actually home M-W then heading down for the son's graduation on Thursday-Saturday.
Nice, Clemson son?
Well, both are.  This is my oldest,  who finished his PhD at Georgia.  The one currently at Clemson is now a Senior.
I got ya, Congratulations to both!
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 09, 2016, 06:53:51 AM
@LTG - you try that new to you #1 wood yet?
Yep, got to try it out when we went golfing at CF, and again yesterday on the range. Definitely getting used to it now, didn't hit any slices with it yesterday. Only pulled it a couple of times when I was really trying to lay into it, otherwise, it was heading right down the middle.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 09, 2016, 06:55:06 AM
think I'll load my clubs and hit the course. was given a Cobra #2 hybrid I'd like to try out. going to have to pull my 5 iron out of the bag. the guy even gave me an Odyssee 2 ball  putter that I need to get regripped.
Just what you need, another 2-ball putter to entertain. ::)

Enjoy the day Dean!
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on May 09, 2016, 06:55:18 AM
@LTG - you try that new to you #1 wood yet?
Yep, got to try it out when we went golfing at CF, and again yesterday on the range. Definitely getting used to it now, didn't hit any slices with it yesterday. Only pulled it a couple of times when I was really trying to lay into it, otherwise, it was heading right down the middle.
very good.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 09, 2016, 07:01:15 AM
@LTG - you try that new to you #1 wood yet?
Yep, got to try it out when we went golfing at CF, and again yesterday on the range. Definitely getting used to it now, didn't hit any slices with it yesterday. Only pulled it a couple of times when I was really trying to lay into it, otherwise, it was heading right down the middle.
very good.
Now, when I get back onto the course, you know it will be a different story.

(http://media4.giphy.com/media/YWHiSy14lq6Yw/giphy.gif)
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 09, 2016, 07:10:27 AM
@LTG - you try that new to you #1 wood yet?
Yep, got to try it out when we went golfing at CF, and again yesterday on the range. Definitely getting used to it now, didn't hit any slices with it yesterday. Only pulled it a couple of times when I was really trying to lay into it, otherwise, it was heading right down the middle.
TWSS
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 09, 2016, 07:11:28 AM
Good morning, fellas.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 09, 2016, 07:14:51 AM
Good morning, fellas.
Morning, LowHangingFruitTony.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 09, 2016, 07:17:09 AM
Morning Mayor T.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 09, 2016, 07:18:01 AM
Anyone aware of a free shipping code for CI that is currently functioning?
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 09, 2016, 07:21:40 AM
Watching a fish hunter on the pond this morning.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 09, 2016, 07:40:51 AM
Watching a fish hunter on the pond this morning.
Little early to be passed out on your side drunk, isn't it? ;)
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 09, 2016, 07:46:59 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 09, 2016, 07:56:02 AM
Watching a fish hunter on the pond this morning.
Little early to be passed out on your side drunk, isn't it? ;)
Never too early!
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: sfish on May 09, 2016, 07:56:53 AM
Good morning boys, overdid it a bit yesterday. Had some nice cigars though
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 09, 2016, 08:03:02 AM
Good morning, fellas.
Morning, LowHangingFruitTony.
Got workaferenced right after I sent that.

Can you see my low hanging fruit in these pants?
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 09, 2016, 08:03:35 AM
Morning Mayor T.
Good morning, Tex. What's your week looking like?
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on May 09, 2016, 08:09:42 AM
Morning Daves, beibs, Dean, and MooseKnuckleTony.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 09, 2016, 08:33:08 AM
Watching a fish hunter on the pond this morning.
Little early to be passed out on your side drunk, isn't it? ;)
We don't judge. Besides, it's 5:pm somewhere.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 09, 2016, 08:33:43 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor.
Good morning to you, GADave.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 09, 2016, 08:34:31 AM
Morning Daves, beibs, Dean, and MooseKnuckleTony.
Hahaha. Just like old times!
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 09, 2016, 08:35:40 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor.
Good morning to you, GADave.
Not until Thursday Mr. Tony.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 09, 2016, 08:36:16 AM
Morning Daves, beibs, Dean, and MooseKnuckleTony.
Good morning Mr. Bean.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 09, 2016, 08:36:17 AM
Good morning boys, overdid it a bit yesterday. Had some nice cigars though
Good morning, Scott. As long as you didn't wake up with your head on the lawn and the dog eating your puke, you probably didn't overdo it too badly.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 09, 2016, 08:36:57 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor.
Good morning to you, GADave.
Not until Thursday Mr. Tony.
I just can't keep track. I looked at your location but got sidetracked by your avvy.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 09, 2016, 08:37:09 AM
Good morning boys, overdid it a bit yesterday. Had some nice cigars though
I thought yesterday was a day for Mothers to celebrate....oh, wait, .....nevermind.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 09, 2016, 08:37:50 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor.
Good morning to you, GADave.
Not until Thursday Mr. Tony.
I just can't keep track.
You know we'll always help you.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: sfish on May 09, 2016, 08:47:23 AM
Good morning boys, overdid it a bit yesterday. Had some nice cigars though
Good morning, Scott. As long as you didn't wake up with your head on the lawn and the dog eating your puke, you probably didn't overdo it too badly.
I need a breakfast sandwich
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 09, 2016, 09:00:24 AM
Morning Mayor T.
Good morning, Tex. What's your week looking like?
Practicing retirement, which looks like like sitting on this patio drinking coffee in the morning, beer in the afternoon and whisky in the evening while smoking a few cigars.  Maybe a little bass fishing here in the pond.  I did give the warden a shopping trip to Charleston for Mothers Day so got to do that on Wednesday but I luv going to Charleston anyway.  Also going to look at a couple of lots down there.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 09, 2016, 09:01:57 AM
Morning Bean and Fish
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 09, 2016, 09:02:52 AM
Got some more entertainment, line of concrete trucks just arrived to pour a foundation across the pond.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 09, 2016, 09:05:11 AM
@ Fish - look what I found yesterday, drank 3 and all were very good.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 09, 2016, 09:05:12 AM
AJ day at the Page.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 09, 2016, 09:08:47 AM
Good morning boys, overdid it a bit yesterday. Had some nice cigars though
Good morning, Scott. As long as you didn't wake up with your head on the lawn and the dog eating your puke, you probably didn't overdo it too badly.
I need a breakfast sandwich
Taylor ham, egg and cheese on a roll with ketchup salt and pepper will probably do the trick.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 09, 2016, 09:11:36 AM
Good morning boys, overdid it a bit yesterday. Had some nice cigars though
Good morning, Scott. As long as you didn't wake up with your head on the lawn and the dog eating your puke, you probably didn't overdo it too badly.
I need a breakfast sandwich
Taylor ham, egg and cheese on a roll with ketchup salt and pepper will probably do the trick.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 09, 2016, 09:13:22 AM
Morning Mayor T.
Good morning, Tex. What's your week looking like?
Practicing retirement, which looks like like sitting on this patio drinking coffee in the morning, beer in the afternoon and whisky in the evening while smoking a few cigars.  Maybe a little bass fishing here in the pond.  I did give the warden a shopping trip to Charleston for Mothers Day so got to do that on Wednesday but I luv going to Charleston anyway.  Also going to look at a couple of lots down there.
The wife and I have not been to Charleston but it's high on our list.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 09, 2016, 09:17:17 AM
AJ day at the Page.
Hit some New World Connie Coronas for morning coffee cigars.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on May 09, 2016, 09:17:46 AM
AJ day at the Page.
Meh pricing.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 09, 2016, 09:19:19 AM
Morning Mayor T.
Good morning, Tex. What's your week looking like?
Practicing retirement, which looks like like sitting on this patio drinking coffee in the morning, beer in the afternoon and whisky in the evening while smoking a few cigars.  Maybe a little bass fishing here in the pond.  I did give the warden a shopping trip to Charleston for Mothers Day so got to do that on Wednesday but I luv going to Charleston anyway.  Also going to look at a couple of lots down there.
The wife and I have not been to Charleston but it's high on our list.
One of my favorite places.  Great Food and Drinking City!
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 09, 2016, 09:37:59 AM
AJ day at the Page.
Minus New World Connies...
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 09, 2016, 09:38:26 AM
Good morning boys, overdid it a bit yesterday. Had some nice cigars though
Good morning, Scott. As long as you didn't wake up with your head on the lawn and the dog eating your puke, you probably didn't overdo it too badly.
I need a breakfast sandwich
Taylor ham, egg and cheese on a roll with ketchup salt and pepper will probably do the trick.
They call it pork roll, bro!
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 09, 2016, 09:39:11 AM
Good morning boys, overdid it a bit yesterday. Had some nice cigars though
Good morning, Scott. As long as you didn't wake up with your head on the lawn and the dog eating your puke, you probably didn't overdo it too badly.
I need a breakfast sandwich
Taylor ham, egg and cheese on a roll with ketchup salt and pepper will probably do the trick.
The answer to all questions,
The cure to all ills.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 09, 2016, 09:40:23 AM
Good morning boys, overdid it a bit yesterday. Had some nice cigars though
Good morning, Scott. As long as you didn't wake up with your head on the lawn and the dog eating your puke, you probably didn't overdo it too badly.
I need a breakfast sandwich
Taylor ham, egg and cheese on a roll with ketchup salt and pepper will probably do the trick.
They call it pork roll, bro!
He's from North Jersey...they have a couple of things ass backwards up there.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 09, 2016, 09:48:35 AM
Good morning boys, overdid it a bit yesterday. Had some nice cigars though
Good morning, Scott. As long as you didn't wake up with your head on the lawn and the dog eating your puke, you probably didn't overdo it too badly.
I need a breakfast sandwich
Taylor ham, egg and cheese on a roll with ketchup salt and pepper will probably do the trick.
They call it pork roll, bro!
He's from North Jersey...they have a couple of things ass backwards up there.
Believe me, Andy has given us a thorough North Jersey v. South Jersey education. Lol
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 09, 2016, 09:51:21 AM
Final cup of expresso with a Tat Havana VI lit.

Chit yeah, I luv Monday!
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 09, 2016, 09:51:42 AM
Good morning boys, overdid it a bit yesterday. Had some nice cigars though
Good morning, Scott. As long as you didn't wake up with your head on the lawn and the dog eating your puke, you probably didn't overdo it too badly.
I need a breakfast sandwich
Taylor ham, egg and cheese on a roll with ketchup salt and pepper will probably do the trick.
They call it pork roll, bro!
Not here, it ain't.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 09, 2016, 09:52:19 AM
AJ day at the Page.
Minus New World Connies...
I bought 4 but left some for you so don't blame me ;)
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: sfish on May 09, 2016, 09:55:49 AM
@ Fish - look what I found yesterday, drank 3 and all were very good.
Nice! I'm a fan of the Beer Camp series
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: sfish on May 09, 2016, 09:56:17 AM
Good morning boys, overdid it a bit yesterday. Had some nice cigars though
Good morning, Scott. As long as you didn't wake up with your head on the lawn and the dog eating your puke, you probably didn't overdo it too badly.
I need a breakfast sandwich
Taylor ham, egg and cheese on a roll with ketchup salt and pepper will probably do the trick.
They call it pork roll, bro!
Not here, it ain't.
Not according to Andy, bro
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 09, 2016, 10:00:42 AM
@ Fish - look what I found yesterday, drank 3 and all were very good.
Nice! I'm a fan of the Beer Camp series
I had read a while back they would arrive at stores in June so was really surprised to find them yesterday.  They only had 9 of them.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on May 09, 2016, 10:04:29 AM
@ Fish - look what I found yesterday, drank 3 and all were very good.
Nice! I'm a fan of the Beer Camp series
I had read a while back they would arrive at stores in June so was really surprised to find them yesterday.  They only had 9 of them.

Notice they only went with six varieties this time. BIL said Sierra said it was way to hectic to organize 12 different breweries to make it happen again. Some good stuff though.

Morning, Fellas... and f'ck you Monday!
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: razgueado on May 09, 2016, 10:06:01 AM
Morning, muchachos. Fuk Monday.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 09, 2016, 10:07:58 AM
Morning BS, Monday is pretty nice here. ;D
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on May 09, 2016, 10:08:15 AM
Morning, muchachos. Fuk Monday.

My sentiments, exactly. Morning, Bret
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 09, 2016, 10:09:07 AM
Morning, muchachos. Fuk Monday.
Stop all this fuk Monday talk around here!  Sheesh, it is a beautiful day!

Don't get up hating Monday, Pour a cup of coffee, light a nice cigar and relax.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 09, 2016, 10:09:10 AM
Morning, muchachos. Fuk Monday.
I like your style. Morning Razmataz, Steve.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on May 09, 2016, 10:09:17 AM
Morning BS, Monday is pretty nice here. ;D

...then f'ck you too then!  ;)
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: razgueado on May 09, 2016, 10:10:24 AM
Morning, muchachos. Fuk Monday.
Stop all this fuk Monday talk around here!  Sheesh, it is a beautiful day!
We're all happy for you Tex. Or we would be if it weren't Monday.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 09, 2016, 10:11:38 AM
Morning, muchachos. Fuk Monday.
Stop all this fuk Monday talk around here!  Sheesh, it is a beautiful day!
We're all happy for you Tex. Or we would be if it wasn't Monday.
LOL, I will be hating it again next week too.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 09, 2016, 10:15:39 AM
Morning, muchachos. Fuk Monday.
Stop all this fuk Monday talk around here!  Sheesh, it is a beautiful day!
We're all happy for you Tex. Or we would be if it weren't Monday.
Speak for yourself. GFY, Tex.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 09, 2016, 10:35:09 AM
You guys seem to need motivating and I am here to help you!

MOTIVATIONAL MONDAY: 5 REASONS WHY YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT TO HATE MONDAYS

Arrrgh! Monday morning again? Seriously, did we just do this last week? Is it really necessary to have a Monday every week? I’m so with you. I totally understand why you hate Mondays. Nobody wants to talk about the truth. Nobody wants to speak about the ugly truth about Mondays. But I’m going to put it out there today. It’s time to expose Mondays as a fraud. In fact here are five reasons why you are absolutely right to hate Mondays.

1. There’s absolutely nothing to look forward to about Monday

Let’s be honest. Your job sucks. The kids hate waking up early. Your commute is outrageous. Can’t we call it Sunday and just head back to brunch? What do you have to look forward to? This is just another boring day in a long line of boring days before and the boring days to come. It’s not like you have a grand scheme for pulling in more joy and peace into your life. What’s to look forward to when you have no vision for your life? How can anyone expect you to love Mondays when you have nothing about this day that is pulling you toward a brighter future? Monday is just another 8 hours in the office if there is no greater vision for how Mondays are working to bring meaning and satisfaction to your life.

2. Monday only likes to show you how terrible your life is in comparison to others

Your boss just wants to show you pictures of his fabulous jet set life and the other worldly experiences he had this weekend while you splashed your feet in the backyard kiddie pool drinking beer with your best friend while your kids played with each other all afternoon. We don’t even have time to talk about the pictures your friends posted on facebook about the epic weekend they had. I mean what’s so great about meaningful relationships and simple pleasures anyway? Your deck has all this wear and tear from the years of gatherings but you’d rather post pictures of staying in a 5 star hotel half way across the world. As long as your boss keeps living the great life, and your facebook friends keep posting pictures, there will be absolutely nothing you could ever do to appreciate the life you have, right?

3. Nothing interesting ever gets done on Mondays

Half of your coworkers don’t even bother to show up. Now you’re going to sit there at your desk waiting for lunch so you can get back to your desk and wait for the end of the day. Without a plan of action to bring in possibilities and wondrous experiences to the life you live, you’re absolutely right to hate Mondays. We can’t expect you to be happy about Monday if you have nothing purposeful to accomplish. It’s not as if you could fill your day with big and small achievements. It’s not like you could take steps toward that vision you set for your life. Today you are only facing another dull meaningless task list.

4. You always feel horrible on Mondays

Have you ever noticed how bad you feel on Mondays? That cloud of blah that hangs over your head the rest of the week feels like an upgrade compared to what you feel on Mondays. It’s like the more you talk about how horrible you feel the more horrible you feel. Murphy’s law right? And what about those terribly perky people around you bouncing around with a smile saying syrupy sweet things like “Good morning” and “Today’s gonna be a great day!” I mean what’s wrong with them right? Who does that? Why do they get to be so pleased with life? Can’t they see it;s Monday? I wonder if they realize that how you feel is a choice and they can choose to temper that enthusiasm and excitement just a bit. I wonder if they understand that you are so committed to hating this day that nothing they say could ever get you to admit they make you feel even the slightest bit of joy. Didn’t he just get the same crap assignment you did? Why is he so happy? While you choose to speak doom, they are choosing to speak life. Same circumstances, different results. Maybe they can’t see the truth with all that sunshine beaming from their smile.

5. Monday is always going to be what it is

Mondays are horrible and there’s nothing you could ever do to change that. It’s time we all admit that as the truth. Who are you to decide to that you deserve more love, peace and joy on a Monday? Who are you to think you could learn to show up with a sense of awe and gratitude about the possibilities that Monday brings? What makes you think you could just decide to turn that task into something you enjoy or see that project as a chance to learn something interesting? Where did they get the idea that you could just choose to be happy about Monday and actually expect to enjoy every bit of the day?

Let’s just admit the truth. There is absolutely nothing that will ever change about Monday. The only thing that could ever change is you.

Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: razgueado on May 09, 2016, 10:39:10 AM
[...]

We're going to post this back to you next Monday when you're bitching about your coworkers.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 09, 2016, 10:39:28 AM
Time to do some errands then have some seafood for lunch.BBL
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 09, 2016, 10:40:41 AM
[...]

Go for it, but only but only about 36 more Monday's for me then you bitches are all mine.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: razgueado on May 09, 2016, 10:41:12 AM
[...]

Then we'll just ignore you.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on May 09, 2016, 10:47:27 AM
[...]

hello Texas Dave, enjoy Charleston with the Mrs.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 09, 2016, 11:02:10 AM
Morning Flip, how is your son doing?

Charleston trip is Wednesday.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 09, 2016, 11:03:08 AM
Son called and said how bout mowing the grass while yo are fuk'n around.

Sheesh!
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 09, 2016, 11:06:12 AM
Morning Steve, Flip and Raz.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: sfish on May 09, 2016, 11:11:24 AM
Son called and said how bout mowing the grass while yo are fuk'n around.

Sheesh!
Monday curse!
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 09, 2016, 11:14:20 AM
Son called and said how bout mowing the grass while yo are fuk'n around.

Sheesh!
Thems the breaks!
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on May 09, 2016, 11:16:55 AM
Morning Steve, Flip and Raz.

Morning, NJDave... Emory commencement began at 9am this morning. So, an extra 15,000 folks out for the event. Needless to say, traffic was a cluster f'ck... adding to the wonderfulness of Monday commutes.  :o
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: sfish on May 09, 2016, 11:18:31 AM
Son called and said how bout mowing the grass while yo are fuk'n around.

Sheesh!
Would you mind going and picking up some gas, I think I'm out
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on May 09, 2016, 11:20:27 AM
Son called and said how bout mowing the grass while yo are fuk'n around.

Sheesh!
Would you mind going and picking up some gas, I think I'm out

...and it's gotta be premium!  ;)
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on May 09, 2016, 11:22:49 AM
Morning Flip, how is your son doing?

Charleston trip is Wednesday.
it was a total false alarm.  slightly irregular ekg, some one thought
 they saw damage on echo chardioram.  Cardiac Catherization, gave him a clean bill of health.
so I got to spend from 8am to just after lunch, with him, his girfriend came in around 10am,
and since she looked cuter then me, I let her drive him home, after about 3pm.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on May 09, 2016, 11:24:19 AM
Son called and said how bout mowing the grass while yo are fuk'n around.

Sheesh!
Would you mind going and picking up some gas, I think I'm out
I picked up a tank of propane on Sunday, and grilled a couple of 1.5 lb
porterhouse steaks.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on May 09, 2016, 11:27:24 AM
Morning Flip, how is your son doing?

Charleston trip is Wednesday.
it was a total false alarm.  slightly irregular ekg, some one thought
 they saw damage on echo chardioram.  Cardiac Catherization, gave him a clean bill of health.
so I got to spend from 8am to just after lunch, with him, his girfriend came in around 10am,
and since she looked cuter then me, I let her drive him home, after about 3pm.
also, by leaving, she could get on his case about cigarette smoking.  it's weird, he weighs 250lbs
at 32 years old. but he is always in the gym.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 09, 2016, 11:33:40 AM
Son called and said how bout mowing the grass while yo are fuk'n around.

Sheesh!
Did you tell him to how about kiss your ass while he is thinking of chores.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 09, 2016, 11:35:55 AM
Morning Steve, Flip and Raz.

Morning, NJDave... Emory commencement began at 9am this morning. So, an extra 15,000 folks out for the event. Needless to say, traffic was a cluster f'ck... adding to the wonderfulness of Monday commutes.  :o
Monday morning....what a fine day for a commencement!
Weren't people scared away by the threat of Trump '16 stickers around?
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on May 09, 2016, 11:58:57 AM
Morning Steve, Flip and Raz.

Morning, NJDave... Emory commencement began at 9am this morning. So, an extra 15,000 folks out for the event. Needless to say, traffic was a cluster f'ck... adding to the wonderfulness of Monday commutes.  :o
Monday morning....what a fine day for a commencement!
Weren't people scared away by the threat of Trump '16 stickers around?

I'm sure some were, but it seems that only sidewalk chalk gets them going... must be the "implied" body outlines in close proximity.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 09, 2016, 12:23:40 PM
Morning Steve, Flip and Raz.

Morning, NJDave... Emory commencement began at 9am this morning. So, an extra 15,000 folks out for the event. Needless to say, traffic was a cluster f'ck... adding to the wonderfulness of Monday commutes.  :o
Monday morning....what a fine day for a commencement!
Weren't people scared away by the threat of Trump '16 stickers around?

I'm sure some were, but it seems that only sidewalk chalk gets them going... must be the "implied" body outlines in close proximity.
I'm offended!
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 09, 2016, 12:32:38 PM
Son called and said how bout mowing the grass while yo are fuk'n around.

Sheesh!
Would you mind going and picking up some gas, I think I'm out
I picked up a tank of propane on Sunday, and grilled a couple of 1.5 lb
porterhouse steaks.
That should definitely help with the old ticker.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 09, 2016, 12:34:31 PM
Morning Steve, Flip and Raz.

Morning, NJDave... Emory commencement began at 9am this morning. So, an extra 15,000 folks out for the event. Needless to say, traffic was a cluster f'ck... adding to the wonderfulness of Monday commutes.  :o
Monday morning....what a fine day for a commencement!
Weren't people scared away by the threat of Trump '16 stickers around?

I'm sure some were, but it seems that only sidewalk chalk gets them going... must be the "implied" body outlines in close proximity.
I'm offended!
Well, just go to your "safe place" and meditate there for a while so it will pass.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: Ogie on May 09, 2016, 01:00:52 PM
Anyone else having a problem logging in at Cigarplace?
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on May 09, 2016, 01:00:55 PM
Morning Steve, Flip and Raz.

Morning, NJDave... Emory commencement began at 9am this morning. So, an extra 15,000 folks out for the event. Needless to say, traffic was a cluster f'ck... adding to the wonderfulness of Monday commutes.  :o
Monday morning....what a fine day for a commencement!
Weren't people scared away by the threat of Trump '16 stickers around?

I'm sure some were, but it seems that only sidewalk chalk gets them going... must be the "implied" body outlines in close proximity.
I'm offended!
Well, just go to your "safe place" and meditate there for a while so it will pass.

Yeah. Safe Place, Bro
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on May 09, 2016, 01:03:57 PM
Anyone else having a problem logging in at Cigarplace?

Seems like you have to do it twice to get the job done...
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on May 09, 2016, 01:08:22 PM
How to start a mid-air fight: Put a first class cabin on the plane

https://www.yahoo.com/news/start-mid-air-fight-put-190000495.html
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 09, 2016, 01:19:13 PM
Morning Steve, Flip and Raz.

Morning, NJDave... Emory commencement began at 9am this morning. So, an extra 15,000 folks out for the event. Needless to say, traffic was a cluster f'ck... adding to the wonderfulness of Monday commutes.  :o
Monday morning....what a fine day for a commencement!
Weren't people scared away by the threat of Trump '16 stickers around?

I'm sure some were, but it seems that only sidewalk chalk gets them going... must be the "implied" body outlines in close proximity.
I'm offended!
Well, just go to your "safe place" and meditate there for a while so it will pass.
I tried a guava smoothie, it didn't help.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 09, 2016, 01:46:59 PM
Free shipping anyone? Anyone?

(https://media.giphy.com/media/Xs2ry2K0ADD7G/giphy.gif)
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: sfish on May 09, 2016, 02:11:29 PM
Free shipping anyone? Anyone?

(https://media.giphy.com/media/Xs2ry2K0ADD7G/giphy.gif)
FREESHGFY16     Bro
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 09, 2016, 02:16:10 PM
Free shipping anyone? Anyone?

(https://media.giphy.com/media/Xs2ry2K0ADD7G/giphy.gif)
FREESHGFY16     Bro
Pretty sure the Bro is supposed to be all CAPS.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 09, 2016, 02:24:43 PM
Alright, ya unhelpful bastiges, time to shove off. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on May 09, 2016, 02:40:44 PM
Alright, ya unhelpful bastiges, time to shove off. Hazzuh!

See ya, Angelina Brolie
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 09, 2016, 02:56:26 PM
Son called and said how bout mowing the grass while yo are fuk'n around.

Sheesh!
Did you tell him to how about kiss your ass while he is thinking of chores.
Been telling him that for 20 years.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 09, 2016, 02:58:05 PM
Son called and said how bout mowing the grass while yo are fuk'n around.

Sheesh!
Would you mind going and picking up some gas, I think I'm out
I picked up a tank of propane on Sunday, and grilled a couple of 1.5 lb
porterhouse steaks.
That should definitely help with the old ticker.
We grilled Ribeyes & Filet Mignons last night, heart lubricant.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 09, 2016, 03:02:30 PM
All you can eat snow crabs for us tonight, need Tony to get my money's worth?
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on May 09, 2016, 04:13:08 PM
All you can eat snow crabs for us tonight, need Tony to get my money's worth?
you can do it. if you have a seafood shears, bring that along. while you hands are messy
dump a lot of the crabmeat in the butter, then go after it with a fork.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 09, 2016, 04:42:09 PM
All you can eat snow crabs for us tonight, need Tony to get my money's worth?
you can do it. if you have a seafood shears, bring that along. while you hands are messy
dump a lot of the crabmeat in the butter, then go after it with a fork.
Just found out they have a great special tonight and I am going that direction.
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on May 09, 2016, 05:33:02 PM
All you can eat snow crabs for us tonight, need Tony to get my money's worth?
you can do it. if you have a seafood shears, bring that along. while you hands are messy
dump a lot of the crabmeat in the butter, then go after it with a fork.
Just found out they have a great special tonight and I am going that direction.
enjoy 8)
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on May 09, 2016, 05:46:57 PM
All you can eat snow crabs for us tonight, need Tony to get my money's worth?
you can do it. if you have a seafood shears, bring that along. while you hands are messy
dump a lot of the crabmeat in the butter, then go after it with a fork.
Just found out they have a great special tonight and I am going that direction.
enjoy 8)
Crabs
Title: Re: 5/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on May 09, 2016, 10:46:23 PM
Anyone else having a problem logging in at Cigarplace?

Seems like you have to do it twice to get the job done...
TWSS.
Sheesh, you slackers are liable to have the draggin endorsement stricken from your collective man cards.