CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on December 01, 2015, 12:00:14 AM

Title: 12/1/2015
Post by: CigarBanter on December 01, 2015, 12:00:14 AM
It's Tuesday again! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 01, 2015, 02:23:11 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 01, 2015, 02:24:32 AM
Today is Tuesday, Dec. 1, the 335th day of 2015. There are 30 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 01, 2015, 02:24:55 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On Dec. 1, 1955, Rosa Parks, a black seamstress, was arrested after refusing to give up her seat to a white man on a Montgomery, Alabama, city bus; the incident sparked a year-long boycott of the buses by blacks.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 01, 2015, 02:26:05 AM
On this date:
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 01, 2015, 02:26:36 AM
In 1824, the presidential election was turned over to the U.S. House of Representatives when a deadlock developed between John Quincy Adams, Andrew Jackson, William H. Crawford and Henry Clay. (Adams ended up the winner.)
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 01, 2015, 02:27:26 AM
In 1860, the Charles Dickens novel "Great Expectations" was first published in weekly serial form.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 01, 2015, 02:27:59 AM
In 1862, President Abraham Lincoln sent his Second Annual Message to Congress, in which he called for the abolition of slavery, and went on to say, "Fellow citizens, we cannot escape history. We of this Congress and this administration will be remembered in spite of ourselves."
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 01, 2015, 02:28:28 AM
In 1921, the Navy flew the first non-rigid dirigible to use helium; the C-7 traveled from Hampton Roads, Virginia, to Washington, D.C.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 01, 2015, 02:28:49 AM
In 1934, Soviet communist official Sergei M. Kirov, an associate of Josef Stalin, was assassinated in Leningrad, resulting in a massive purge.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 01, 2015, 02:29:24 AM
In 1941, Japan's Emperor Hirohito approved waging war against the United States, Britain and the Netherlands after his government rejected U.S. demands contained in the Hull Note.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 01, 2015, 02:29:47 AM
In 1942, nationwide gasoline rationing went into effect in the United States.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 01, 2015, 02:30:20 AM
In 1965, an airlift of refugees from Cuba to the United States began in which thousands of Cubans were allowed to leave their homeland.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 01, 2015, 02:30:44 AM
In 1969, the U.S. government held its first draft lottery since World War II.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 01, 2015, 02:31:07 AM
In 1973, David Ben-Gurion, Israel's first prime minister, died in Tel Aviv at age 87.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 01, 2015, 02:31:39 AM
In 1989, Soviet President Mikhail S. Gorbachev met with Pope John Paul II at the Vatican.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 01, 2015, 02:32:07 AM
In 1990, British and French workers digging the Channel Tunnel between their countries finally met after knocking out a passage in a service tunnel.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 01, 2015, 02:32:47 AM
Ten years ago: A roadside bomb killed 10 U.S. Marines near Fallujah, Iraq. South Africa's highest court ruled in favor of gay marriage. A jury in Sarasota, Florida, recommended the death sentence for Joseph Smith, the killer of 11-year-old Carlie Brucia. A dog and its owner found the bodies of Sarah and Philip Gehring, two children who'd been fatally shot by their father and buried in rural Ohio. (Manuel Gehring had confessed to the slayings but strangled himself in prison before he could be tried.)
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 01, 2015, 02:33:12 AM
Five years ago: President Barack Obama's bipartisan deficit commission unveiled its recommendations including lower income taxes, fewer tax breaks and higher age for retirement benefits (however, the panel failed to advance the package to Congress two days later by a vote of 11 in favor, 7 against, falling short of the 14 votes needed). LPGA players meeting in Orlando, Florida, voted to allow transgender players to compete on tour.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 01, 2015, 02:33:57 AM
One year ago: President Barack Obama, after meeting with mayors, civil rights leaders and law enforcement officials at the White House, asked federal agencies for concrete recommendations to ensure the U.S. wasn't building a "militarized culture" within police departments.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 01, 2015, 02:34:35 AM
Today's Birthdays: Former CIA director Stansfield Turner is 92. Singer Billy Paul is 80. Actor-director Woody Allen is 80. World Golf Hall of Famer Lee Trevino is 76. Singer Dianne Lennon (The Lennon Sisters) is 76. Country musician Casey Van Beek (The Tractors) is 73. Television producer David Salzman is 72. Rock singer-musician Eric Bloom (Blue Oyster Cult) is 71. Rock musician John Densmore (The Doors) is 71. Actress-singer Bette Midler is 70. Singer Gilbert O'Sullivan is 69. Former child actor Keith Thibodeaux (TV: "I Love Lucy") is 65. Actor Treat Williams is 64. Country singer Kim Richey is 59. Actress Charlene Tilton is 57. Actress-model Carol Alt is 55. Actor Jeremy Northam is 54. Actress Katherine LaNasa is 49. Producer-director Andrew Adamson is 49. Actor Nestor Carbonell is 48. Actress Golden Brooks is 45. Actress-comedian Sarah Silverman is 45. Actor Ron Melendez is 43. Contemporary Christian singer Bart Millard (MIL'-urd) is 43. Actor-writer-producer David Hornsby is 40. Singer Sarah Masen is 40. Rock musician Brad Delson (Linkin Park) is 38. Actor Nate Torrence is 38. Rock/Christian music singer-songwriter Mat Kearney is 37. Rock musician Mika Fineo (Filter) is 34. Actor Charles Michael Davis is 31. R&B singer Janelle Monae is 30. Actress Ashley Monique Clark is 27. Actress Zoe Kravitz is 27. Pop singer Nico Sereba (Nico & Vinz) is 25. Actor Jackson Nicoll is 12.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 01, 2015, 02:35:05 AM
Thought for Today: "I got a simple rule about everybody. If you don't treat me right, shame on you." — Louis Armstrong, American jazz musician (1900-1971).
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 01, 2015, 02:48:39 AM
Time to hit the road for work, enjoy your day guys.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 01, 2015, 04:49:08 AM
Sheesh X 2!
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: bluecollar on December 01, 2015, 05:13:49 AM
Time to hit the road for work, enjoy your day guys.
I'm right there Chip.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 01, 2015, 05:20:23 AM
Morning LSU & Blue, having my cup of coffee before I have to hit the trail.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 01, 2015, 05:21:00 AM
Happy Two-Turd-Tuesday!
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 01, 2015, 05:26:52 AM
A few decent items on the Mash today with Catsrule they are fair prices.  I bought an LP & Revelation and Catsrule worked to save about $10.50.

LP Undercrown Cuban Coronas ( Undercrowns are a regular but not the Cuban corona vitola)
SC Revelations - Great Cigar!
Nica Rustica 5/$23.  Usually 5/$25

Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 01, 2015, 05:34:31 AM
Morning LSU & Blue, having my cup of coffee before I have to hit the trail.
Good morning Rick and Native.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 01, 2015, 05:35:40 AM
A few decent items on the Mash today with Catsrule they are fair prices.  I bought an LP & Revelation and Catsrule worked to save about $10.50.

LP Undercrown Cuban Coronas ( Undercrowns are a regular but not the Cuban corona vitola)
SC Revelations - Great Cigar!
Nica Rustica 5/$23.  Usually 5/$25
Yesterday sure did not exceed expectations for a cyber Monday around here, no real enthusiasm from any company.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 01, 2015, 05:40:56 AM
A few decent items on the Mash today with Catsrule they are fair prices.  I bought an LP & Revelation and Catsrule worked to save about $10.50.

LP Undercrown Cuban Coronas ( Undercrowns are a regular but not the Cuban corona vitola)
SC Revelations - Great Cigar!
Nica Rustica 5/$23.  Usually 5/$25
Yesterday sure did not exceed expectations for a cyber Monday around here, no real enthusiasm from any company.
Indeed!  Interestingly the gun deals were the same way yesterday.  I think the online retailers were riding the everything is a deal today wagon hoping the uninformed would buy anything which they probably did.  Not only were the prices not good but the Items were not either, Gurkha's on the Page for example.  Jam items were almost all turds.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 01, 2015, 05:44:07 AM
Mostly cloudy and up to 60 degrees here today but no rain in the forecast for the rest of the week.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 01, 2015, 05:53:51 AM
Time to get ready to head to work, BBL
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: sfish on December 01, 2015, 06:34:00 AM
Good morning boys! Miserable, rainy drive in to work and worse walk across site with an umbrella in the wind and rain...whaaaah!
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 01, 2015, 06:34:47 AM
Time to get ready to head to work, BBL
Have a great day.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 01, 2015, 06:35:26 AM
Good morning boys! Miserable, rainy drive in to work and worse walk across site with an umbrella in the wind and rain...whaaaah!
Good morning waaahscott.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 01, 2015, 06:35:51 AM
Workaference time for me, enjoy your day guys.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: bluecollar on December 01, 2015, 06:52:34 AM
Good morning all. I am just wearing a sweatshirt. 41 deg on the ride. I brought my pipe and tobacco pouch. I have been smoking my own blend of Lane bulk and McC. I get a lot of compliments on the scent. Have a great day and happy smoking.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: sfish on December 01, 2015, 06:57:41 AM
Good morning all. I am just wearing a sweatshirt. 41 deg on the ride. I brought my pipe and tobacco pouch. I have been smoking my own blend of Lane bulk and McC. I get a lot of compliments on the scent. Have a great day and happy smoking.
Morning Rick, I'm not sure just a sweatshirt is enough, consider pants tomorrow. Nice picture
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: Threebean on December 01, 2015, 07:09:28 AM
Morning men.  Why do I suddenly want to go pipe shopping?
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: sfish on December 01, 2015, 07:12:56 AM
Morning men.  Why do I suddenly want to go pipe shopping?
It's a lovely vision, morning Mark
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 01, 2015, 07:37:40 AM
Morning Fish and Bean, I got a few pipes but have not smoked one in years but those knockers could be a reason to light one.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 01, 2015, 07:38:56 AM
Managed to get inside the building without getting shot this morning.   Funny, overnight they moved in a movie crew to the parking lot where the shooting was yesterday.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: Threebean on December 01, 2015, 07:48:09 AM
Managed to get inside the building without getting shot this morning.   Funny, overnight they moved in a movie crew to the parking lot where the shooting was yesterday.
What are they shooting?  Movie wise, that is.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on December 01, 2015, 07:56:37 AM
good morning guys. back from the gym. EPC 2nd and coffee before I get cleaned up for golf.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 01, 2015, 08:03:13 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Rick, Mr. Fish, and Bean.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 01, 2015, 08:06:44 AM
Managed to get inside the building without getting shot this morning.   Funny, overnight they moved in a movie crew to the parking lot where the shooting was yesterday.
What are they shooting?  Movie wise, that is.
Don't know, they are there on a pretty regular basis, usually it is TV shows but sometimes movies.  They just use that parking lot for all their trucks, food service and living quarters
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 01, 2015, 08:07:01 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Rick, Mr. Fish, and Bean.
Morning Denver Dave
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 01, 2015, 08:07:38 AM
good morning guys. back from the gym. EPC 2nd and coffee before I get cleaned up for golf.
Morning Playground Dean
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: Threebean on December 01, 2015, 08:10:06 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Rick, Mr. Fish, and Bean.
Morning DoobieDave (since you're in CO).
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: Threebean on December 01, 2015, 08:11:29 AM
Managed to get inside the building without getting shot this morning.   Funny, overnight they moved in a movie crew to the parking lot where the shooting was yesterday.
What are they shooting?  Movie wise, that is.
Don't know, they are there on a pretty regular basis, usually it is TV shows but sometimes movies.  They just use that parking lot for all their trucks, food service and living quarters
Go see if they need a couple of cigar smokin' old guy extras.  I'll be right down.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 01, 2015, 08:12:55 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Rick, Mr. Fish, and Bean.
Morning DoobieDave (since you're in CO).
Surely his company and all others requires pissing in a bottle after returning from CO!
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 01, 2015, 08:13:31 AM
Managed to get inside the building without getting shot this morning.   Funny, overnight they moved in a movie crew to the parking lot where the shooting was yesterday.
What are they shooting?  Movie wise, that is.
Don't know, they are there on a pretty regular basis, usually it is TV shows but sometimes movies.  They just use that parking lot for all their trucks, food service and living quarters
Go see if they need a couple of cigar smokin' old guy extras.  I'll be right down.
Wear your bullet proof vest, may have real bullets in that parking lot.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 01, 2015, 08:18:10 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Rick, Mr. Fish, and Bean.
Morning Denver Dave
25 degrees, windy and dark this AM, so no morning cigar for me.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 01, 2015, 08:20:25 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Rick, Mr. Fish, and Bean.
Morning DoobieDave (since you're in CO).
I have yet to see a selling establishment, although haven't really been looking.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 01, 2015, 08:23:32 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Rick, Mr. Fish, and Bean.
Morning DoobieDave (since you're in CO).
I have yet to see a selling establishment, although haven't really been looking.
Guess I wasn't looking very hard.....sheesh!
https://www.coloradopotguide.com/where-to-buy-marijuana/colorado/denver/
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: Threebean on December 01, 2015, 08:24:21 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Rick, Mr. Fish, and Bean.
Morning DoobieDave (since you're in CO).
I have yet to see a selling establishment, although haven't really been looking.
Wonder if the vape shops there are carrying the wacky tabaccy in liquid cartridge form yet.  Would seem like a natural fit.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: sfish on December 01, 2015, 08:24:30 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Rick, Mr. Fish, and Bean.
Morning Denver Dave, The Colorado Codger
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: sfish on December 01, 2015, 08:25:06 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Rick, Mr. Fish, and Bean.
Morning DoobieDave (since you're in CO).
I have yet to see a selling establishment, although haven't really been looking.
Wonder if the vape shops there are carrying the wacky tabaccy in liquid cartridge form yet.  Would seem like a natural fit.
People do that already, hash oil in the vape
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: Threebean on December 01, 2015, 08:26:29 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Rick, Mr. Fish, and Bean.
Morning DoobieDave (since you're in CO).
I have yet to see a selling establishment, although haven't really been looking.
Guess I wasn't looking very hard.....sheesh!
https://www.coloradopotguide.com/where-to-buy-marijuana/colorado/denver/
Holy schitt!  No tell me you aren't just a little curious.  College was a looong time ago!
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 01, 2015, 08:29:05 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Rick, Mr. Fish, and Bean.
Morning DoobieDave (since you're in CO).
I have yet to see a selling establishment, although haven't really been looking.
Wonder if the vape shops there are carrying the wacky tabaccy in liquid cartridge form yet.  Would seem like a natural fit.
People do that already, hash oil in the vape
They travel from here up to CO and bring it back
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 01, 2015, 08:31:48 AM
Half hour till the Gurkha's disappear on the Page.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 01, 2015, 08:32:17 AM
Happy Tuesday gents  ;D
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 01, 2015, 08:32:27 AM
Half hour till the Gurkha's disappear on the Page.
YIIPPPPPIEEEE
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 01, 2015, 08:32:40 AM
Happy Tuesday gents  ;D
Morning CG
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: sfish on December 01, 2015, 08:33:52 AM
@TexasDave in particular:

Famous pulled some shit yesterday, emailed a code for 20% off $75 then at 11:00 the Mash was delayed, didn't come up for like 10 minutes. By that time all the good offerings were sold out, so shady
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: sfish on December 01, 2015, 08:35:25 AM
@TexasDave in particular:

Famous pulled some shit yesterday, emailed a code for 20% off $75 then at 11:00 the Mash was delayed, didn't come up for like 10 minutes. By that time all the good offerings were sold out, so shady

Oh, and the FdLA robustos were conveniently up $2/5-pack
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 01, 2015, 08:36:24 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Rick, Mr. Fish, and Bean.
Morning DoobieDave (since you're in CO).
I have yet to see a selling establishment, although haven't really been looking.
Guess I wasn't looking very hard.....sheesh!
https://www.coloradopotguide.com/where-to-buy-marijuana/colorado/denver/
Holy schitt!  No tell me you aren't just a little curious.  College was a looong time ago!
Yea, but kind of like going into a Victoria's Secret....If you aren't going to make use of it, it's just a tease.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 01, 2015, 08:37:26 AM
Happy Tuesday gents  ;D
You snowed in yet YellowStar?
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 01, 2015, 08:41:54 AM
Happy Tuesday gents  ;D
Morning CG
Fucking office is 79deg, stupid commies can't get the boiler working right - looks like I'm gonna be hot and pissy today
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 01, 2015, 08:41:58 AM
@TexasDave in particular:

Famous pulled some shit yesterday, emailed a code for 20% off $75 then at 11:00 the Mash was delayed, didn't come up for like 10 minutes. By that time all the good offerings were sold out, so shady

Oh, and the FdLA robustos were conveniently up $2/5-pack
Yep, noticed the FdLA's were up but that is what they do lately.  They up most things then keep a couple at the low end, those $35 V Samplers are usually around $27-29 and once in a while $25 but today they are $35.  They do that with the MF Lancero's also, one day they will be $33 and the next day $40 and once in  a while $50.

They are a very shady and deceptive operation to say the least, also got to watch for them slipping in something that looks like a deal but that one item does not include free shipping.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 01, 2015, 08:42:21 AM
Happy Tuesday gents  ;D
Morning CG
Fucking office is 79deg, stupid commies can't get the boiler working right - looks like I'm gonna be hot and pissy today
Nothing like warm piss in the office
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 01, 2015, 08:42:36 AM
Happy Tuesday gents  ;D
You snowed in yet YellowStar?
Shiiii, we did get 2-4" of nice wet snow yesterday tho.  Will snowblow the driveway after work
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 01, 2015, 08:42:58 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Rick, Mr. Fish, and Bean.
Morning DoobieDave (since you're in CO).
I have yet to see a selling establishment, although haven't really been looking.
Guess I wasn't looking very hard.....sheesh!
https://www.coloradopotguide.com/where-to-buy-marijuana/colorado/denver/
Holy schitt!  No tell me you aren't just a little curious.  College was a looong time ago!
Yea, but kind of like going into a Victoria's Secret....If you aren't going to make use of it, it's just a tease.
Dean tell you that one?
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 01, 2015, 08:44:50 AM
Birthday Dave got to see a pretty exciting game last night.  Brownies provided an epic fail.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 01, 2015, 08:46:37 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Rick, Mr. Fish, and Bean.
Morning DoobieDave (since you're in CO).
I have yet to see a selling establishment, although haven't really been looking.
Guess I wasn't looking very hard.....sheesh!
https://www.coloradopotguide.com/where-to-buy-marijuana/colorado/denver/
Holy schitt!  No tell me you aren't just a little curious.  College was a looong time ago!
Yea, but kind of like going into a Victoria's Secret....If you aren't going to make use of it, it's just a tease.
Dean tell you that one?
Not likely, Dean makes full use of his VS visits.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 01, 2015, 09:00:25 AM
MI Amor day on the Page
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 01, 2015, 09:01:13 AM
LaDC offerings now at the Page.  Didn't compare prices, but solid cigar offering.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 01, 2015, 09:04:23 AM
LaDC offerings now at the Page.  Didn't compare prices, but solid cigar offering.
Basically average about 30% off, not bad at all.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 01, 2015, 09:16:20 AM
Time to go get a haircut.  BBL
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on December 01, 2015, 09:18:31 AM
CI and the Page shipped my orders hours apart. both say delivery 12/4. my money is on Monday.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 01, 2015, 09:19:57 AM

Time to go get a haircut.  BBL

http://i.imgur.com/5HJrtkW.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 01, 2015, 09:51:40 AM
Slow morning....time for me to head out, have a good one guys.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: sfish on December 01, 2015, 10:10:39 AM

Time to go get a haircut.  BBL

http://i.imgur.com/5HJrtkW.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LMAO
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 01, 2015, 10:33:34 AM

Time to go get a haircut.  BBL

http://i.imgur.com/5HJrtkW.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LMAO
That's one of my all time favorites ;)
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 01, 2015, 10:33:47 AM
Where is Tiny Tony today?
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 01, 2015, 10:37:23 AM
My 2nd favorite haircut meme

(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/01/85c6879ececaf1f4b713d63b7b2319db.jpg)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 01, 2015, 10:48:36 AM
FYI Bean, ( And Johnny if lurking) since we are the only ones here currently in TX -  Cigar Federation ships orders from Texas so they legally have to charge sales tax here.  In summary, makes their already borderline prices not a good deal for us.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: sfish on December 01, 2015, 11:30:18 AM
Effing Tuesdays, amiright?
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 01, 2015, 11:37:08 AM
Effing Tuesdays, amiright?
All Effing Day it is!
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 01, 2015, 11:39:26 AM
Effing Tuesdays, amiright?
PREACH!  Fuckin Tuesdays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: sfish on December 01, 2015, 11:40:39 AM
Effing Tuesdays, amiright?
PREACH!  Fuckin Tuesdays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dean's fault for loving Mondays
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 01, 2015, 11:45:20 AM
Effing Tuesdays, amiright?
PREACH!  Fuckin Tuesdays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dean's fault for loving Mondays
Dean loves everyday, bastige!   ;)
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 01, 2015, 11:57:37 AM
Effing Tuesdays, amiright?
PREACH!  Fuckin Tuesdays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dean's fault for loving Mondays
Dean loves everyday, bastige!   ;)
I just hate my office the days I don't have to come here are mostly OK regardless of what part of the week they fall in.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: sfish on December 01, 2015, 12:11:00 PM
Effing Tuesdays, amiright?
PREACH!  Fuckin Tuesdays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dean's fault for loving Mondays
Dean loves everyday, bastige!   ;)
I just hate my office the days I don't have to come here are mostly OK regardless of what part of the week they fall in.
What's so bad about the office?
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: sfish on December 01, 2015, 12:43:17 PM
Off to an annual Town Hall meeting, may not be back
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 01, 2015, 12:59:25 PM
Effing Tuesdays, amiright?
PREACH!  Fuckin Tuesdays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dean's fault for loving Mondays
Dean loves everyday, bastige!   ;)
I just hate my office the days I don't have to come here are mostly OK regardless of what part of the week they fall in.
What's so bad about the office?
In case you come back, it is a trashy old building In a blighted area of downtown overrun by vagrants and  full of dipshit people in my office about sums it up.  I mean they did have an armed robbery with someone shot multiple times across the street yesterday.    Place is just depressing.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 01, 2015, 01:49:08 PM
SHEESH!!!!
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on December 01, 2015, 02:06:29 PM
Good afternoon gents...,
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 01, 2015, 02:07:26 PM
Good afternoon gents...,
I think it is simply Gent as I am the lone ranger around here this afternoon.

Afternoon Dad
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on December 01, 2015, 02:19:22 PM
Over the holiday I noticed some kids raking the leaves in my neighbors yard.  It was nice of her to hire some of the local kids that are willing to work.  But you can't burn leaves, and the kids didn't have any lawn and leaf bags.  They did a nice job, but I still couldn't figure out what they did with the leaves.  I guess they must have bagged them and placed them on the other side of my neighbors house where I can't see them....  Oh well....

The next day I had to run out and went to get into my truck.  Hey look, those sweet kids even raked my driveway.  That was nice....!
As I get into my truck I noticed some leaves behind my truck.  I guess I need to take a look at that, maybe I need to rake my own yard too...?  Behind my truck was a two foot stack of leaves the width of my truck and running all the way down the length of my drive way....  OOOHHHH, there where the leaves went...!
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on December 01, 2015, 02:20:17 PM
Good afternoon gents...,
I think it is simply Gent as I am the lone ranger around here this afternoon.

Afternoon Dad
I guess everyone is catching up on their work after the holiday.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 01, 2015, 02:21:59 PM
Good afternoon gents...,
I think it is simply Gent as I am the lone ranger around here this afternoon.

Afternoon Dad
I guess everyone is catching up on their work after the holiday.
Or playing with their peckers maybe.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on December 01, 2015, 02:44:25 PM
I've been sort of thinking about that new UnderCrown Shade...  Also, I'm still upset with myself for not trying to get that Room 101 El Mas Chingon to burn right.  I'm normally not a fan of 60 gauge cigars, but this one had a very nice smell and taste.  It tunneled from the beginning for about 1/2 inch, and had an extremely tight draw.  I stopped smoking it because I was tired of puffing on the damn thing.  I'm hoping that I just got a bad one, and may buy a 5 pack from the monster in the near future....?  I hate to gamble on a cigar that I had a bad experience with, but I really wonder how it would have taste if it burned correctly...?
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 01, 2015, 02:45:58 PM
Well, it's official - this MFer has Ryder Cup 2016 tickets #boom!
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 01, 2015, 02:50:56 PM
I've been sort of thinking about that new UnderCrown Shade...  Also, I'm still upset with myself for not trying to get that Room 101 El Mas Chingon to burn right.  I'm normally not a fan of 60 gauge cigars, but this one had a very nice smell and taste.  It tunneled from the beginning for about 1/2 inch, and had an extremely tight draw.  I stopped smoking it because I was tired of puffing on the damn thing.  I'm hoping that I just got a bad one, and may buy a 5 pack from the monster in the near future....?  I hate to gamble on a cigar that I had a bad experience with, but I really wonder how it would have taste if it burned correctly...?
And you slept thru the 5/$20 Kuba Kubas Sunday on the Page.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 01, 2015, 02:51:34 PM
Well, it's official - this MFer has Ryder Cup 2016 tickets #boom!
Good for you, where it gonna be in 2016?
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 01, 2015, 03:02:04 PM
Good Lord hope I can survive it another hour!

A little sun peeking thru the clouds maybe it will warm enough for a smoke this afternoon.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on December 01, 2015, 03:07:30 PM
Effing Tuesdays, amiright?
PREACH!  Fuckin Tuesdays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dean's fault for loving Mondays
Dean loves everyday, bastige!   ;)
yes I do.
golf was not pretty but it beats working. 1 par, 1 birdie, let's not discuss the other 16 holes.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 01, 2015, 03:08:01 PM
Well, it's official - this MFer has Ryder Cup 2016 tickets #boom!
Good for you, where it gonna be in 2016?
Hezeltine, in Minneapolis, MN
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on December 01, 2015, 03:09:58 PM
Well, it's official - this MFer has Ryder Cup 2016 tickets #boom!
sonifabitch.
GFY - good for you CG.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 01, 2015, 03:11:08 PM
Well, it's official - this MFer has Ryder Cup 2016 tickets #boom!
Good for you, where it gonna be in 2016?
Hezeltine, in Minneapolis, MN
How was that new beer you bought last week?
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on December 01, 2015, 03:11:30 PM
I've been sort of thinking about that new UnderCrown Shade...  Also, I'm still upset with myself for not trying to get that Room 101 El Mas Chingon to burn right.  I'm normally not a fan of 60 gauge cigars, but this one had a very nice smell and taste.  It tunneled from the beginning for about 1/2 inch, and had an extremely tight draw.  I stopped smoking it because I was tired of puffing on the damn thing.  I'm hoping that I just got a bad one, and may buy a 5 pack from the monster in the near future....?  I hate to gamble on a cigar that I had a bad experience with, but I really wonder how it would have taste if it burned correctly...?
And you slept thru the 5/$20 Kuba Kubas Sunday on the Page.
Damn, that was a good deal....  I think I have about 15 of them at the moment.  I only smoke a couple of them a month, so they will last a long time.  My humidors are pretty full at the moment, and I think my wife would kill me if I got another one.  I wish I had one of those end tables like KC has.  Or at least I think that's what he said he had...?
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 01, 2015, 03:11:43 PM
Well, it's official - this MFer has Ryder Cup 2016 tickets #boom!
sonifabitch.
GFY - good for you CG.
:D  A friend got drawn and didn't care if he went, so I bought them off of him.  My dad and I are going along with a good friend of mine and his dad.  Now I just need an american flag cape to wear...
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on December 01, 2015, 03:13:41 PM
Well, it's official - this MFer has Ryder Cup 2016 tickets #boom!
Good for you, where it gonna be in 2016?
Hezeltine, in Minneapolis, MN
What, no St. Andrews?
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on December 01, 2015, 03:14:16 PM
Well, it's official - this MFer has Ryder Cup 2016 tickets #boom!
Good for you, where it gonna be in 2016?
Hezeltine, in Minneapolis, MN
How was that new beer you bought last week?
Some foo-foo commie beer?
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on December 01, 2015, 03:15:40 PM
Well, it's official - this MFer has Ryder Cup 2016 tickets #boom!
Good for you, where it gonna be in 2016?
Hezeltine, in Minneapolis, MN
You should take my drinking buddy with you.  He's a major golf nut, and plays all the time. But you'd have to keep your wife away from him...!!!  He has a little Harpo Marx in him...
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on December 01, 2015, 03:17:27 PM
Well, it's official - this MFer has Ryder Cup 2016 tickets #boom!
sonifabitch.
GFY - good for you CG.
:D  A friend got drawn and didn't care if he went, so I bought them off of him.  My dad and I are going along with a good friend of mine and his dad.  Now I just need an american flag cape to wear...
Or one of those caps you can put two beer cans in and drink through a straw..!
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 01, 2015, 03:18:02 PM
Well, it's official - this MFer has Ryder Cup 2016 tickets #boom!
Good for you, where it gonna be in 2016?
Hezeltine, in Minneapolis, MN
How was that new beer you bought last week?
Some foo-foo commie beer?
Hahaha, I haven't had it yet.  Celebrating after next Monday with one :)  And some Pappy!
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 01, 2015, 03:18:20 PM
@ CB - I thought about you when I read this:

DESCPRITION OF INCIDENT:  Vehicle Accident
LOCATION:  Texas/Waco District/Waco/McLennan & IH 35 Northbound / MM328
DATE/TIME:  11/30/2015   / 1520HRS (CST)
WEATHER AND ROAD CONDITIONS:  Cloudy with rain / 48 degrees F
DESCRIPTION OF VEHICLES INVOLVED:  1 Tractor-Trailer, 20 (estimated) passenger vehicles
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 01, 2015, 03:18:34 PM
Well, it's official - this MFer has Ryder Cup 2016 tickets #boom!
sonifabitch.
GFY - good for you CG.
:D  A friend got drawn and didn't care if he went, so I bought them off of him.  My dad and I are going along with a good friend of mine and his dad.  Now I just need an american flag cape to wear...
Or one of those caps you can put two beer cans in and drink through a straw..!
That WILL be my hat, going to need to piece these outfits together!
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on December 01, 2015, 03:21:24 PM
Well, it's official - this MFer has Ryder Cup 2016 tickets #boom!
sonifabitch.
GFY - good for you CG.
:D  A friend got drawn and didn't care if he went, so I bought them off of him.  My dad and I are going along with a good friend of mine and his dad.  Now I just need an american flag cape to wear...
Or one of those caps you can put two beer cans in and drink through a straw..!
That WILL be my hat, going to need to piece these outfits together!
I would put LOL, but I actually did laugh out loud.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on December 01, 2015, 03:22:46 PM
@ CB - I thought about you when I read this:

DESCPRITION OF INCIDENT:  Vehicle Accident
LOCATION:  Texas/Waco District/Waco/McLennan & IH 35 Northbound / MM328
DATE/TIME:  11/30/2015   / 1520HRS (CST)
WEATHER AND ROAD CONDITIONS:  Cloudy with rain / 48 degrees F
DESCRIPTION OF VEHICLES INVOLVED:  1 Tractor-Trailer, 20 (estimated) passenger vehicles
DAMN!  You get all that traffic crammed between those concrete barriers.  Rain!
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on December 01, 2015, 03:22:51 PM
Well, it's official - this MFer has Ryder Cup 2016 tickets #boom!
sonifabitch.
GFY - good for you CG.
:D  A friend got drawn and didn't care if he went, so I bought them off of him.  My dad and I are going along with a good friend of mine and his dad.  Now I just need an american flag cape to wear...
just stop at Wally World and grab a cheap flag to wear over your shoulders, just to show your support.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on December 01, 2015, 03:24:41 PM
Well, it's official - this MFer has Ryder Cup 2016 tickets #boom!
sonifabitch.
GFY - good for you CG.
:D  A friend got drawn and didn't care if he went, so I bought them off of him.  My dad and I are going along with a good friend of mine and his dad.  Now I just need an american flag cape to wear...
just stop at Wally World and grab a cheap flag to wear over your shoulders, just to show your support.
Wake up Uhmerika!
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on December 01, 2015, 03:27:06 PM
I have to run out and buy some tacos....  bbl.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 01, 2015, 03:27:32 PM
I have to run out and buy some tacos....  bbl.
OK, no questions from me.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on December 01, 2015, 03:30:36 PM
I have to run out and buy some tacos....  bbl.
And later Bad Dad returns with tacobreath.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 01, 2015, 03:31:32 PM
I have to run out and buy some tacos....  bbl.
And later Bad Dad returns with tacobreath.
Or worse!
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on December 01, 2015, 03:34:12 PM
I have to run out and buy some tacos....  bbl.
I had the 10 taco meal at Taco Bell yesterday for lunch.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 01, 2015, 03:38:06 PM
I have to run out and buy some tacos....  bbl.
I had the 10 taco meal at Taco Bell yesterday for lunch.
No wonder you struggled on the golf course!
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on December 01, 2015, 03:40:38 PM
I have to run out and buy some tacos....  bbl.
I had the 10 taco meal at Taco Bell yesterday for lunch.
You et all ten of them yourself at one sitting?  Sheesh!
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 01, 2015, 03:41:52 PM
I have to run out and buy some tacos....  bbl.
I had the 10 taco meal at Taco Bell yesterday for lunch.
You et all ten of them yourself at one sitting?  Sheesh!
+ 9 Taco Sheeshes
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on December 01, 2015, 03:43:26 PM
I have to run out and buy some tacos....  bbl.
I had the 10 taco meal at Taco Bell yesterday for lunch.
You et all ten of them yourself at one sitting?  Sheesh!
as a matter of fact I did. they were those little crunchy ones with a large drink.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on December 01, 2015, 03:44:01 PM
I have to run out and buy some tacos....  bbl.
I had the 10 taco meal at Taco Bell yesterday for lunch.
You et all ten of them yourself at one sitting?  Sheesh!
+ 9 Taco Sheeshes
+10 Taco farts!
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on December 01, 2015, 03:46:52 PM
I have to run out and buy some tacos....  bbl.
I had the 10 taco meal at Taco Bell yesterday for lunch.
No wonder you struggled on the golf course!
no, I struggled on the golf course because I couldn't keep my head down, or my set up was poor, and my balance was bad and kept falling backwards, and sometimes I swung to hard, and I got smoke in my eyes. it wasn't the tacos.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 01, 2015, 03:48:39 PM
I have to run out and buy some tacos....  bbl.
I had the 10 taco meal at Taco Bell yesterday for lunch.
No wonder you struggled on the golf course!
no, I struggled on the golf course because I couldn't keep my head down, or my set up was poor, and my balance was bad and kept falling backwards, and sometimes I swung to hard, and I got smoke in my eyes. it wasn't the tacos.
Sounds like taco-mania to me.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 01, 2015, 03:53:57 PM
Markets are happy today:

DOW    +164
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 01, 2015, 03:54:35 PM
I think I shall pack up and go my azz home!  BBL
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 01, 2015, 04:02:44 PM
I think I shall pack up and go my azz home!  BBL
Later Tex
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on December 01, 2015, 04:04:17 PM
I think I shall pack up and go my azz home!  BBL
Drive safely now ya hear.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 01, 2015, 05:23:48 PM
1.5 hours and 2 posts!  Sheesh!
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 01, 2015, 05:24:38 PM
I think I shall pack up and go my azz home!  BBL
Drive safely now ya hear.
Home safe just poured me some elixer.  Too cold to smoke.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 01, 2015, 06:05:48 PM
DOUBLE SHEESH!!!!
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 01, 2015, 07:08:33 PM
TRIPLE SHEESH!!!!
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 01, 2015, 07:24:22 PM
I have to run out and buy some tacos....  bbl.
I had the 10 taco meal at Taco Bell yesterday for lunch.
No wonder you struggled on the golf course!
no, I struggled on the golf course because I couldn't keep my head down, or my set up was poor, and my balance was bad and kept falling backwards, and sometimes I swung to hard, and I got smoke in my eyes. it wasn't the tacos.
TWSS....fixed it for ya Dean.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 01, 2015, 07:25:53 PM
I have to run out and buy some tacos....  bbl.
And later Bad Dad returns with tacobreath.
Fish tacos?
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 01, 2015, 07:26:44 PM
Damn, somebody else is alive!  You in a smoking lounge Dave
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 01, 2015, 07:44:37 PM
Damn, somebody else is alive!  You in a smoking lounge Dave
Heading out shortly.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 01, 2015, 08:00:35 PM
Atlantic Deal of the Day, Cain Habano 654T box $97.95
http://www.atlanticcigar.com/All-Cigars/Cain-654T-F-Habano.asp
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 01, 2015, 08:19:47 PM
Now who died...sheesh!
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 01, 2015, 08:22:21 PM
Now who died...sheesh!
Mayor must have died he has not checked in since the flip.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 01, 2015, 09:47:27 PM
Now who died...sheesh!
Mayor must have died he has not checked in since the flip.
The mayor only wishes he were dead.  Still at work.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 01, 2015, 09:53:13 PM
Now who died...sheesh!
Mayor must have died he has not checked in since the flip.
The mayor only wishes he were dead.  Still at work.
Oh hell Mayor that is terrible!  Sheesh!!!!
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on December 01, 2015, 09:58:02 PM
took in a meeting and had pizza with the lady.
home with a Hair of the Dog and coffee.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 01, 2015, 10:16:08 PM
took in a meeting and had pizza with the lady.
home with a Hair of the Dog and coffee.
Living the life!  Good Cigar
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 01, 2015, 10:28:50 PM
Now who died...sheesh!
Mayor must have died he has not checked in since the flip.
The mayor only wishes he were dead.  Still at work.
At least the trains home won't be crowded.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 01, 2015, 10:29:38 PM
took in a meeting and had pizza with the lady.
home with a Hair of the Dog and coffee.
Living the life!  Good Cigar
Mmmmm, cigar. If it isn't raining tomorrow, I'll make time for one. In the meantime, I'm gonna wrap it up for the day.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on December 01, 2015, 10:33:32 PM
Howdy.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on December 01, 2015, 10:35:28 PM
took in a meeting and had pizza with the lady.
home with a Hair of the Dog and coffee.
Living the life!  Good Cigar
Mmmmm, cigar. If it isn't raining tomorrow, I'll make time for one. In the meantime, I'm gonna wrap it up for the day.
Rappin' it up with Antnee!
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on December 01, 2015, 10:36:08 PM
took in a meeting and had pizza with the lady.
home with a Hair of the Dog and coffee.
Living the life!  Good Cigar
Mmmmm, cigar. If it isn't raining tomorrow, I'll make time for one. In the meantime, I'm gonna wrap it up for the day.
you gotta make time in your life to enjoy a cigar Tony. if I smoked that seldom I'd quit smoking. ha.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on December 01, 2015, 10:37:11 PM
Howdy.
howdy.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on December 01, 2015, 10:47:40 PM
Howdy.
howdy.
Wazzup Dean?
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on December 01, 2015, 10:50:17 PM
Howdy.
howdy.
Wazzup Dean?
just smoking Mike. 70 degrees and clear calm skies tonight. very quiet too.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on December 01, 2015, 10:51:38 PM
Howdy.
howdy.
Wazzup Dean?
just smoking Mike. 70 degrees and clear calm skies tonight. very quiet too.
Smokin' and postin' here.  39 here in wintery Oxford.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on December 01, 2015, 11:01:31 PM
Howdy.
howdy.
Wazzup Dean?
just smoking Mike. 70 degrees and clear calm skies tonight. very quiet too.
Smokin' and postin' here.  39 here in wintery Oxford.
that's too cold for me Mike.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on December 01, 2015, 11:06:48 PM
Howdy.
howdy.
Wazzup Dean?
just smoking Mike. 70 degrees and clear calm skies tonight. very quiet too.
Smokin' and postin' here.  39 here in wintery Oxford.
that's too cold for me Mike.
Got my smoking room upstairs and in doors.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on December 01, 2015, 11:09:27 PM
Howdy.
howdy.
Wazzup Dean?
just smoking Mike. 70 degrees and clear calm skies tonight. very quiet too.
Smokin' and postin' here.  39 here in wintery Oxford.
that's too cold for me Mike.
Got my smoking room upstairs and in doors.
CB has an indoor cigar lounge. 'Mike's Inn'.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on December 01, 2015, 11:11:52 PM
damn it's getting late. I am going to have a hard time dragging my ass out of bed to hit the gym in the morning before golf.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on December 01, 2015, 11:20:29 PM
good night.
Title: Re: 12/1/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 01, 2015, 11:45:37 PM
Nite Dean.  Even though its 9:45 here, turning in as there is an early flight out in the morning.