CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on June 29, 2014, 12:35:12 AM

Title: 6/29/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on June 29, 2014, 12:35:12 AM
Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 29, 2014, 12:38:03 AM
Thanks Tony
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: KC on June 29, 2014, 12:47:35 AM
Thanks Tony
Backatcha FB.  Thanks again!
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 29, 2014, 12:54:06 AM
Thanks Tony
Backatcha FB.  Thanks again!
Your welcome, KC
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 29, 2014, 01:06:27 AM
Gnite all
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 29, 2014, 01:07:21 AM
Thanks Tony
Sorry about being tardy today, Bob.  I was out and my phone died just as I was executing the flip.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: KC on June 29, 2014, 01:11:26 AM
Sorry about being tardy today, Bob.  I was out and my phone died just as I was executing the flip-----AFoC-----You????  Late???? How very out of character for you. Never would have guessed it.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: KC on June 29, 2014, 01:13:24 AM
Sorry about being tardy today, Bob.  I was out and my phone died just as I was executing the flip-----AFoC-----You????  Late???? How very out of character for you. Never would have guessed it.
I didn't put those yellow faces in there.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 29, 2014, 01:15:06 AM
Sorry about being tardy today, Bob.  I was out and my phone died just as I was executing the flip-----AFoC-----You????  Late???? How very out of character for you. Never would have guessed it.
I deserve that.  I noticed earlier you were smoking an El Triunfador.  I finally smoked one cigar this evening after almost two weeks and it was the same cigar.  Definitely hit the spot.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: KC on June 29, 2014, 01:18:18 AM
Nite no one, I'm out.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 29, 2014, 01:19:29 AM
Sorry about being tardy today, Bob.  I was out and my phone died just as I was executing the flip-----AFoC-----You????  Late???? How very out of character for you. Never would have guessed it.
I didn't put those yellow faces in there.
I think 3 question marks are automagically replaced with the WTF face.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 29, 2014, 01:20:21 AM
Nite no one, I'm out.
Have a great night, KC.  Enjoy Flossie's tomorrow.  I'll give you a call on Monday.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: KC on June 29, 2014, 01:27:55 AM
Sorry about being tardy today, Bob.  I was out and my phone died just as I was executing the flip-----AFoC-----You????  Late???? How very out of character for you. Never would have guessed it.
I didn't put those yellow faces in there.
I think 3 question marks are automagically replaced with the WTF face.
OK, I'm back for a couple minutes.  So when are you going to be in S FL?  I thought it was June, must have been wrong, obviously.  July?  Oh, and btw, what is the proper spelling of moomanyan?  My  riding buddy Guinea Joe (he's dead now) a Teamsters Official from Farmingdale, NY always used the term, but I can't find anything even on Google.  The term was also used often on "The Sopranos", by Jim Gandolfini.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 29, 2014, 01:31:46 AM
Sorry about being tardy today, Bob.  I was out and my phone died just as I was executing the flip-----AFoC-----You????  Late???? How very out of character for you. Never would have guessed it.
I didn't put those yellow faces in there.
I think 3 question marks are automagically replaced with the WTF face.
OK, I'm back for a couple minutes.  So when are you going to be in S FL?  I thought it was June, must have been wrong, obviously.  July?  Oh, and btw, what is the proper spelling of moomanyan?  My  riding buddy Guinea Joe (he's dead now) a Teamsters Official from Farmingdale, NY always used the term, but I can't find anything even on Google.  The term was also used often on "The Sopranos", by Jim Gandolfini.
That's a very derogatory term and I'm not sure I feel comfortable posting it here.  The visit to Florida is what I was going to call you about.  If it can wait, I can explain the word then?
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 29, 2014, 01:42:13 AM
@KC: I went back and read your post and what you asked for was the proper spelling.  Again, I don't condone the use of the word and it actually isn't an Italian word, but a term used in the Neopolitan dialect.  The spelling is, mulignan.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 29, 2014, 02:49:32 AM
Sheesh.  Guess I'm calling it a night.  Hope I didn't fuck the site up for everyone.  Been trying to do some upgrading.  Getting too sleepy, so I'll pick it back up in the a.m.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 29, 2014, 03:53:32 AM
Sheesh.  Guess I'm calling it a night.  Hope I didn't fuck the site up for everyone.  Been trying to do some upgrading.  Getting too sleepy, so I'll pick it back up in the a.m.
Don't sweat it so much.  It's your site.  Fuck it up if you want.  Good morning to whomever's here.  I am drunk.  I am smoking a Tattoo and drinking Jack Daniel's old No. 7.  I've been working on my motorcycle all evening, but tomorrow I'm going to have to try to scrounge brake line fittings.  Did I mention I'm pretty drunk?  Okay, not so pretty.  But drunk.  I must be drunk.  This Tattoo is tasting great.  Evening...to whomever's here.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 29, 2014, 04:12:39 AM
Good morning guys- Raz.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 29, 2014, 04:35:09 AM
Good morning guys- Raz.
Howdy, Chip.  Sorry in advance, I'm a bit flippant tonight.  Been drinking hard. Sheeeeiiiiit.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 29, 2014, 05:15:06 AM
Today is Sunday, June 29, the 180th day of 2014. There are 185 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 29, 2014, 05:15:31 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On June 29, 1974, Isabel Martinez de Peron was sworn in as acting president of Argentina, two days before the death of her ailing husband, President Juan Peron.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 29, 2014, 05:15:59 AM
In 1613, London's original Globe Theatre, where many of Shakespeare's plays were performed, was destroyed by a fire sparked by a cannon shot during a performance of "Henry VIII."
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 29, 2014, 05:16:25 AM
In 1767, Britain approved the Townshend Revenue Act, which imposed import duties on glass, paint, oil, lead, paper and tea shipped to the American colonies. (Colonists bitterly protested, prompting Parliament to repeal the duties — except for tea.)
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 29, 2014, 05:16:57 AM
In 1880, France annexed Tahiti, which became a French colony on December 30, 1880.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 29, 2014, 05:17:21 AM
In 1913, the Second Balkan War broke out as Bulgaria attacked Serbia and Greece, its former allies from the First Balkan War.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 29, 2014, 05:17:46 AM
In 1927, the first trans-Pacific airplane flight was completed as Lt. Lester J. Maitland and Lt. Albert F. Hegenberger arrived at Wheeler Field in Hawaii aboard the Bird of Paradise, an Atlantic-Fokker C-2, after flying 2,400 miles from Oakland, California, in 25 hours, 50 minutes.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 29, 2014, 05:18:07 AM
In 1941, Polish statesman, pianist and composer Ignacy Jan Paderewski (een-YAHS' yahn pah-dayr-EF'-skee) died in New York at age 80.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 29, 2014, 05:18:34 AM
In 1954, the Atomic Energy Commission voted against reinstating Dr. J. Robert Oppenheimer's access to classified information.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 29, 2014, 05:18:57 AM
In 1967, Jerusalem was re-unified as Israel removed barricades separating the Old City from the Israeli sector.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 29, 2014, 05:19:19 AM
In 1972, the U.S. Supreme Court struck down a trio of death sentences, saying the way they had been imposed constituted cruel and unusual punishment. (The ruling prompted states to effectively impose a moratorium on executions until their capital punishment laws could be revised.)
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 29, 2014, 05:19:38 AM
In 1988, the U.S. Supreme Court, in Morrison v. Olson, upheld the independent counsel law in a 7-1 decision (the sole dissenter was Justice Antonin Scalia).
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 29, 2014, 05:20:00 AM
In 1992, the remains of Polish statesman Ignace Jan Paderewski (een-YAHS' yahn pah-dayr-EF'-skee), interred for five decades in the United States, were returned to his homeland in keeping with his wish to be buried only in a free Poland.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 29, 2014, 05:20:23 AM
In 2003, actress Katharine Hepburn, one of the last stars from Hollywood's Golden Age, died in Old Saybrook, Connecticut, at age 96.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 29, 2014, 05:20:42 AM
Ten years ago: A United Nations helicopter crashed in Sierra Leone, killing all 24 peacekeepers, aid workers and others on board. The Supreme Court blocked a law meant to shield Web-surfing children from online pornography. Randy Johnson of the Arizona Diamondbacks became the fourth pitcher to record 4,000 career strikeouts (however, his team lost to the San Diego Padres, 3-2).
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 29, 2014, 05:21:07 AM
Five years ago: U.S. combat troops withdrew from Iraqi cities, the first major step toward removing all American forces from the country by Dec. 31, 2011. Disgraced financier Bernard Madoff received a 150-year sentence for his multibillion-dollar fraud. The U.S. Supreme Court ruled that white firefighters in New Haven, Connecticut, were denied promotion because of their race. Indoor tennis came to Wimbledon as the new retractable roof over Centre Court was closed after rain halted play during a fourth-round match with Amelie Mauresmo leading top-ranked Dinara Safina, 6-4, 1-4. (Safina ended up winning, 4-6, 6-3, 6-4.)
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 29, 2014, 05:21:28 AM
One year ago: Paying tribute to his personal hero, President Barack Obama met privately in Johannesburg, South Africa, with Nelson Mandela's family as the world anxiously awaited news on the condition of the hospitalized 94-year-old anti-apartheid leader. (Mandela was discharged from the hospital on September 1, 2013; he died the following December.)
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 29, 2014, 05:21:53 AM
Today's Birthdays: Movie producer Robert Evans is 84. Songwriter L. Russell Brown is 74. Actor Gary Busey is 70. Comedian Richard Lewis is 67. Actor-turned-politican-turned-radio personality Fred Grandy is 66. Rock musician Ian Paice (Deep Purple) is 66. Singer Don Dokken (Dokken) is 61. Rock singer Colin Hay (Men At Work) is 61. Actress Maria Conchita Alonso is 57. Actress Sharon Lawrence is 53. Actress Amanda Donohoe is 52. Actress Judith Hoag is 51. Violinist Anne-Sophie Mutter is 51. Rhythm-and-blues singer Stedman Pearson (Five Star) is 50. Actress Kathleen Wilhoite is 50. Producer-writer Matthew Weiner is 49. Musician Dale Baker is 48. Actress Melora Hardin is 47. Rap DJ Shadow is 42. Actress Zuleikha Robinson is 37. Country musician Todd Sansom (Marshall Dyllon) is 36. Singer Nicole Scherzinger is 36. Comedian-writer Colin Jost (johst) is 32.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 29, 2014, 05:22:19 AM
Thought for Today: "A hypocrite is a person who — but who isn't?" — Don Marquis, American journalist-author (1878-1937).

Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 29, 2014, 05:23:03 AM
Actual Lines from Resumes
-------------------------

I am very detail-oreinted.

My intensity and focus are at inordinately high levels, and my ability to complete projects on time is unspeakable.

Thank you for your consideration. Hope to hear from you shorty!

Enclosed is a ruff draft of my resume.

I am sicking and entry-level position.

It's best for employers that I not work with people.

Here are my qualifications for you to overlook.

I am a quick leaner, dependable, and motivated.

If this resume doesn't blow your hat off, then please return it in the enclosed envelope.

My fortune cookie said, "Your next interview will result in a job." And I like your company in particular.

You hold in your hands the resume of a truly outstanding candidate!

I saw your ad on the information highway, and I came to a screeching halt.

Insufficient writing skills, thought processes have slowed down some. If I am not one of the best, I will look for another opportunity.

Please disregard the attached resume—it is terribly out of date.

Seek challenges that test my mind and body, since the two are usually inseparable.

Reason for leaving last job: The owner gave new meaning to the word paranoia. I prefer to elaborate privately.

Previous experience: Self-employed--a fiasco.

Exposure to German for two years, but many words are inappropriate for business.

My experience in horticulture is well-rooted.

Experience: Watered, groomed, and fed the family dog for years.

I am a rabid typist.

Education: College, August 1880 - May 1984.

I have a bachelorette degree in computers.

Excellent memory; strong math aptitude; excellent memory; effective management skills; and very good at math.

Graduated in the top 66% of my class.

Accomplishments: Completed 11 years of high school.

Strengths: Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining composer.

Special skills: Experienced with numerous office machines and can make great lattes.

I worked as a Corporate Lesion.

Special Skills: Speak English.

Served as assistant sore manager.

Reason for leaving last job: Pushed aside so the vice president's girlfriend could steal my job.

Married, eight children. Prefer frequent travel.

Education: B.A. in Loberal Arts.

Objective: To have my skills and ethics challenged on a daily basis
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 29, 2014, 05:23:55 AM
Good morning Short stack.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Short stack on June 29, 2014, 05:35:37 AM
Good morning Short stack.
Good morning Sir,Hope your day goes well
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 29, 2014, 06:09:42 AM
Good morning Short stack.
Good morning Sir,Hope your day goes well
Thank you Sir.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 29, 2014, 06:19:10 AM
good morning Chip.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 29, 2014, 07:11:39 AM
Morning Chip, you get off today to make up for yesterday?  ...or don't you get makeups?
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 29, 2014, 07:12:05 AM
Morning Dean and ShortStack.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 29, 2014, 07:19:01 AM
Good Morning LSU, Short Stack, 3D Dean and Travellin Dave.  Bit lazy myself this morning.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 29, 2014, 07:39:42 AM
Morning Chip, you get off today to make up for yesterday?  ...or don't you get makeups?
Nope, it's our once a month inventory day. Midnight till 2pm usually.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 29, 2014, 07:40:11 AM
Good Morning LSU, Short Stack, 3D Dean and Travellin Dave.  Bit lazy myself this morning.
Good morning Dean, Dave and Native.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 29, 2014, 07:44:23 AM
A young woman was taking golf lessons and had just started playing her first round of golf when she suffered a bee sting. Her pain was so intense that she decided to return to the clubhouse for medical assistance. The golf pro saw her heading back and said, “You are back early, what’s wrong?” “I was stung by a bee!” she said. “Where?” he asked. “Between the first and second hole.” she replied. He nodded and said, “Your stance is far too wide.”
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 29, 2014, 07:46:18 AM
A man is sitting at a bar enjoying a cocktail when an exceptionally gorgeous, sexy, young woman enters. The man can’t stop staring at her. The young woman notices this and walks directly toward him. Before he could offer his apologies for being so rude, the young woman says to him, "I'll do anything you want me to do, no matter how kinky, for $100, with one condition." Flabbergasted, the man asks what the condition is. The young woman replies, "You have to tell me what you want me to do in just three words." The man considers her proposition for a moment, withdraws his wallet from his pocket, and hands the woman five $20 bills. He looks deeply into her eyes and slowly says, "Paint my house."
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 29, 2014, 07:51:26 AM
A blind guy on a bar stool shouts to the bartender, "Wanna hear a blonde joke?" In a hushed voice, the guy next to him says, “Before you tell that joke, you should know something. Our bartender is blonde, the bouncer is blonde. I’m a six foot tall, 200 lb black belt. The guy sitting next to me is six foot two, weighs 225, and he’s a rugby player. The fella to your right is six foot five, pushing 300, and he’s a wrestler. Each one of us is blonde. Think about it, Mister. Do you still wanna tell that joke?" The blind guy says, “Nah, not if I’m gonna have to explain it five times."
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 29, 2014, 07:53:10 AM
A bus full of housewives going on a picnic crashed with no survivors. Each husband cried for a week, but one husband continued for more than two weeks. When asked he replied miserably, "My wife missed the bus."
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 29, 2014, 07:55:09 AM
A man drinks a shot of whiskey every night before bed. After years of this, the wife wants him to quit. She gets two shot glasses, fills one with water and the other with whiskey. After bringing him to the table that has the glasses, she brings his bait box. She says, "I want you to see this." She puts a worm in the water, and it swims around. She puts a worm in the whiskey, and the worm dies immediately. She then says, feeling that she has made her point clear, "What do you have to say about this experiment?" He responds by saying, "If I drink whiskey, I won't get worms!"
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 29, 2014, 07:56:11 AM
Marriage is a 3-ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring, and suffering.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 29, 2014, 07:59:23 AM
A married man was having an affair with his secretary. One day, their passions overcame them in the office and they took off for her house. Exhausted from the afternoon's activities, they fell asleep and awoke at around 8 p.m. As the man threw on his clothes, he told the woman to take his shoes outside and rub them through the grass and dirt. Confused, she nonetheless complied and he slipped into his shoes and drove home. "Where have you been?" demanded his wife when he entered the house. "Darling," replied the man, "I can't lie to you. I've been having an affair with my secretary. I fell asleep in her bed and didn't wake up until eight o'clock." The wife glanced down at his shoes and said, "You liar! You've been playing golf!"
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 29, 2014, 07:59:44 AM
Coffee ready, time to pick out a cigar and on with the day!
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 29, 2014, 08:01:03 AM
Mornin all
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: EA on June 29, 2014, 08:01:53 AM
Coffee ready, time to pick out a cigar and on with the day!

Good morning, all.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 29, 2014, 08:13:17 AM
trying to get motivated to hit the laundramat. not having much luck.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 29, 2014, 08:37:54 AM
finishing my Puros Indios Reserva Maximus maduro churchill from last night with coffee. maybe that will inspire me to do laundry. ha.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: EA on June 29, 2014, 08:51:16 AM
Wow - another slow start to the day. Better get moving...
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 29, 2014, 09:13:36 AM
Wow - another slow start to the day. Better get moving...
I just heard that from wifey! Sheesh!
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Fitzy on June 29, 2014, 09:37:14 AM
Morning guys...  Happy Sunday.  On the train on my way home
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 29, 2014, 10:04:14 AM
Good morning gents....  Mmmm, it's a Sunday Breakfast with bacon, eggs, potatoes, toast and orange juice..!
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 29, 2014, 10:08:33 AM
Good morning boys. It's coffee time. Thunderstorms keeping us from the Food Truck festival in Minneapolis today. Sheesh, it's been raining all month.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 29, 2014, 10:09:36 AM
cigar and coffee hasn't motivated me. guess the laundry can keep until tomorrow.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 29, 2014, 10:18:35 AM
time for a seegar and more coffee, the chores can wait!
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 29, 2014, 10:21:18 AM
cigar and coffee hasn't motivated me. guess the laundry can keep until tomorrow.
Maybe you should look for a laundry mat near an all girls university...?
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 29, 2014, 10:26:58 AM
time for a seegar and more coffee, the chores can wait!
Punch Rare Corojo Double Corona, been resting a few months and haven't tried one yet.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 29, 2014, 10:27:37 AM
cigar and coffee hasn't motivated me. guess the laundry can keep until tomorrow.
Maybe you should look for a laundry mat near an all girls university...?
hmmmm. no.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Fitzy on June 29, 2014, 10:31:10 AM
cigar and coffee hasn't motivated me. guess the laundry can keep until tomorrow.
Maybe you should look for a laundry mat near an all girls university...?
---that would motivate me... But knowingly luck they'd be all a little mannish...
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 29, 2014, 10:33:31 AM
time for a seegar and more coffee, the chores can wait!
Punch Rare Corojo Double Corona, been resting a few months and haven't tried one yet.
I bet you will like it Fred...!!!
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 29, 2014, 10:41:42 AM
time for a seegar and more coffee, the chores can wait!
Punch Rare Corojo Double Corona, been resting a few months and haven't tried one yet.
I bet you will like it Fred...!!!
draw is extremely tight,  have to suck hard to get anything out of it.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 29, 2014, 10:47:35 AM
Good morning gentlemen , how is every one to day good I hope ! .
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 29, 2014, 10:49:54 AM
time for a seegar and more coffee, the chores can wait!
Punch Rare Corojo Double Corona, been resting a few months and haven't tried one yet.
I bet you will like it Fred...!!!
draw is extremely tight,  have to suck hard to get anything out of it.
I hate a bad draw , it is relly hard to enjoy a cigar whit a tight draw imho
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 29, 2014, 10:50:18 AM
cigar and coffee hasn't motivated me. guess the laundry can keep until tomorrow.
Maybe you should look for a laundry mat near an all girls university...?
---that would motivate me... But knowingly luck they'd be all a little mannish...
I've never had any luck either...  Except for the one day I was riding the MetroLink train home from work.  With my elbow against the window, and my chin in my hand, I was blindly staring out the window almost in a trance.  The train pulled into one of the stations and stopped. My seat was about 8 foot directly across from an attractive woman sitting on the platform. My view was looking right up her dress and the young lady's panties.  15 seconds later the train pulled out of the station and I was again looking at the countryside.  Still slightly in a daze, I started thinking to myself, "what's the odds of that ever happening....?"
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 29, 2014, 10:53:11 AM
time for a seegar and more coffee, the chores can wait!
Punch Rare Corojo Double Corona, been resting a few months and haven't tried one yet.
I bet you will like it Fred...!!!
draw is extremely tight,  have to suck hard to get anything out of it.
Maybe if you cut a little more off the head...?
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 29, 2014, 10:54:33 AM
Good morning gentlemen , how is every one to day good I hope ! .
Hi DD....  Well, I had a great breakfast, the dishes are done, and now the rest of the day is mine..!
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 29, 2014, 10:55:20 AM
time for a seegar and more coffee, the chores can wait!
Punch Rare Corojo Double Corona, been resting a few months and haven't tried one yet.
I bet you will like it Fred...!!!
draw is extremely tight,  have to suck hard to get anything out of it.
Maybe if you cut a little move off the head...?
KC and Will have the draw poker , it works on some cigars .
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 29, 2014, 10:56:29 AM
Good morning gentlemen , how is every one to day good I hope ! .
Hi DD....  Well, I had a great breakfast, the dishes are done, and now the rest of the day is mine..!
That sounds great , what are you going to do ? .
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 29, 2014, 11:07:13 AM
Good morning gentlemen , how is every one to day good I hope ! .
Hi DD....  Well, I had a great breakfast, the dishes are done, and now the rest of the day is mine..!
That sounds great , what are you going to do ? .
Probably just relax...  I watched the kids from 10am till around 7pm last night, and it really takes allot out of me.  You would think it would be easy, but it's hard trying to keep up with 2 little kids.  We were laying on the bed watching a cartoon, and the 2 years old looks at me and said, "Pawpa......., is that your belly...?"  I said, "yes."  He said, "it's BIG...!!!"  He then pulls my shirt up and while looking at my belly button (they both have outies), he screams, "What's that, you have a big hole in your belly...!!!"  They're a mess...!
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 29, 2014, 11:09:51 AM
time for a seegar and more coffee, the chores can wait!
Punch Rare Corojo Double Corona, been resting a few months and haven't tried one yet.
I bet you will like it Fred...!!!
draw is extremely tight,  have to suck hard to get anything out of it.
Maybe if you cut a little more off the head...?
lots of TWSS quotes here.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 29, 2014, 11:13:36 AM
Hey Dave18, Did you get the pudgy monsters?
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 29, 2014, 11:16:34 AM
time for a seegar and more coffee, the chores can wait!
Punch Rare Corojo Double Corona, been resting a few months and haven't tried one yet.
I bet you will like it Fred...!!!
draw is extremely tight,  have to suck hard to get anything out of it.
Maybe if you cut a little more off the head...?
lots of TWSS quotes here.
Were you thinking, "suck the hell out of it until it lights up...?"
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 29, 2014, 11:40:11 AM
Charlie was installing a new door and found that one of the hinges
was missing.

He asked his wife Mary if she would go to Home Depot and pick up a hinge.

Mary agreed to go. While she was waiting for the manager to finish
serving a customer, her eye caught a beautiful bathroom faucet.

When the manager was finished, Mary asked him, "How much is that
faucet?"

The manager replied, "That's a gold plated faucet and the price is
$500.00.

Mary exclaimed, "My goodness, that's an expensive faucet -- certainly
out of my price range.."

She then proceeded to describe the hinge that Charlie had sent her to
buy.

The manager said that he had them in stock and went into the
storeroom to get one.

From the storeroom the manager yelled.
"Ma'am, you wanna screw for the hinge?"

Mary shouted back,
"No, but I will for the faucet."

This is why you can't
send a woman to Home Depot!
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 29, 2014, 11:40:54 AM
A very prestigious cardiologist died, and was given a very elaborate
Funeral by the hospital he worked for most of his life.

A huge heart... Covered in flowers stood behind the casket during the service as all the doctors from the hospital sat in awe. Following the eulogy, the heart opened, and the casket rolled inside. The heart then closed, sealing the doctor in the beautiful heart forever.

At that point, one of the mourners just burst into laughter. When all Eyes stared at him, he said, 'I'm so sorry... I was just thinking of My own funeral...I'm a gynecologist!'

The priest fainted!
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 29, 2014, 11:41:44 AM
I was sitting at a stoplight yesterday, minding my own business, waiting on it to turn green. A carload of bearded, young, loud Muslims, shouting anti-American slogans,with a half- burned American Flag duct taped on the trunk of their car and a "Remember 9-11" slogan spray painted on the side,stopped next to me. The light changed, the Muslims praised Allah,shook their fists, hit the gas & darted off ahead of me. Suddenly an 18-wheeler came speeding thru the intersection & ran directly over their car, crushing it completely,killing everyone in the car. For several minutes I sat on my bike thinking to myself,"Man... that could have been me!"So today bright and early, I went out and got a job as a truck driver.

Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 29, 2014, 11:45:20 AM
time for a seegar and more coffee, the chores can wait!
Punch Rare Corojo Double Corona, been resting a few months and haven't tried one yet.
I bet you will like it Fred...!!!
draw is extremely tight,  have to suck hard to get anything out of it.
Maybe if you cut a little more off the head...?
lots of TWSS quotes here.
Were you thinking, "suck the hell out of it until it lights up...?"
lorena bobbitt also said "cut a little more off the head"
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 29, 2014, 11:47:02 AM
I was sitting at a stoplight yesterday, minding my own business, waiting on it to turn green. A carload of bearded, young, loud Muslims, shouting anti-American slogans,with a half- burned American Flag duct taped on the trunk of their car and a "Remember 9-11" slogan spray painted on the side,stopped next to me. The light changed, the Muslims praised Allah,shook their fists, hit the gas & darted off ahead of me. Suddenly an 18-wheeler came speeding thru the intersection & ran directly over their car, crushing it completely,killing everyone in the car. For several minutes I sat on my bike thinking to myself,"Man... that could have been me!"So today bright and early, I went out and got a job as a truck driver.
allahu akbar
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 29, 2014, 11:58:35 AM
Have a great day guy's . enjoy your Sunday ! .
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 29, 2014, 12:02:08 PM
Finding Bigfoot... another stooped show!
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 29, 2014, 12:03:39 PM
Have a great day guy's . enjoy your Sunday ! .
u to dd
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 29, 2014, 12:06:05 PM
Charlie was installing a new door and found that one of the hinges
was missing.

He asked his wife Mary if she would go to Home Depot and pick up a hinge.

Mary agreed to go. While she was waiting for the manager to finish
serving a customer, her eye caught a beautiful bathroom faucet.

When the manager was finished, Mary asked him, "How much is that
faucet?"

The manager replied, "That's a gold plated faucet and the price is
$500.00.

Mary exclaimed, "My goodness, that's an expensive faucet -- certainly
out of my price range.."

She then proceeded to describe the hinge that Charlie had sent her to
buy.

The manager said that he had them in stock and went into the
storeroom to get one.

From the storeroom the manager yelled.
"Ma'am, you wanna screw for the hinge?"

Mary shouted back,
"No, but I will for the faucet."

This is why you can't
send a woman to Home Depot!
This was presented to us by one of our friends as being a true story.  Our friend went to her gynecologist.  Right before going in, she decided she may not be fresh enough and went into the bathroom to freshen up.  She reached into her purse and took out some Kleenex to dry off with.  Later during the examination, the doctor said, "this is the first time I've seen them handing these out...?"  And pulled out a Green Stamp.  She assumed that a Green Stamp must have been attached to the Kleenex she had used to dry off with.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 29, 2014, 12:08:51 PM
Finding Bigfoot... another stooped show!
I watched a show last week for two hours about finding Bigfoot, and at the end, guess what...? They still didn't find him...!!!
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 29, 2014, 12:24:14 PM
Finding Bigfoot... another stooped show!
I watched a show last week for two hours about finding Bigfoot, and at the end, guess what...? They still didn't find him...!!!
Remember the one about Al Capones vault?.... Stoopid! But we all watched it!
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 29, 2014, 12:28:01 PM
Finding Bigfoot... another stooped show!
I watched a show last week for two hours about finding Bigfoot, and at the end, guess what...? They still didn't find him...!!!
Remember the one about Al Capones vault?.... Stoopid! But we all watched it!
I really thought they would have found something too....
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 29, 2014, 12:30:43 PM
I found a Rocky Patel Ocean Club in my humidor.....  I can't decide if I want to fire it up or not...?
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 29, 2014, 12:37:41 PM
I found a Rocky Patel Ocean Club in my humidor.....  I can't decide if I want to fire it up or not...?
leftover chicken wings and a big piece of cake for lunch. Time for a nap, no wonder I'm fat!
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 29, 2014, 12:38:00 PM
I finished watching all of last seasons TrueBlood.  Now what to watch next...?  I'm sort of bummed that I won't be able to find something as good to watch.  I did record Fargo, I wonder if that's any good...?
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 29, 2014, 12:39:37 PM
I found a Rocky Patel Ocean Club in my humidor.....  I can't decide if I want to fire it up or not...?
leftover chicken wings and a big piece of cake for lunch. Time for a nap, no wonder I'm fat!
I finished a nice breakfast earlier, but now I'm thinking about firing up this Rocky Patel, and watching some tv....  Enjoy your nap....  I'll probably take one later this afternoon.. :)
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 29, 2014, 12:44:03 PM
Got more on the way......so I'll have my last on in the humi.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 29, 2014, 12:54:18 PM
Time for a break.... bbl...
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 29, 2014, 01:05:46 PM
going to build a burger stuffed with cheddar and swiss. got no mushrooms, onions, or tomato. got crusty Italian bead to wrap it in though.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 29, 2014, 01:32:14 PM
Yes it's good!
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 29, 2014, 01:34:57 PM
going to build a burger stuffed with cheddar and swiss. got no mushrooms, onions, or tomato. got crusty Italian bead to wrap it in though.
i love a Berger with onions and pickles.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 29, 2014, 01:37:41 PM
going to build a burger stuffed with cheddar and swiss. got no mushrooms, onions, or tomato. got crusty Italian bead to wrap it in though.
i love a Berger with onions and pickles.
onions and tomatoes and mushrooms, hold the pickles on the side.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 29, 2014, 01:46:37 PM
going to build a burger stuffed with cheddar and swiss. got no mushrooms, onions, or tomato. got crusty Italian bead to wrap it in though.
i love a Berger with onions and pickles.
onions and tomatoes and mushrooms, hold the pickles on the side.
Gettin' yo pickles on the side? Afternoon Dean.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 29, 2014, 01:54:50 PM
All this burger talk and I'm making Kielbasa.  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 29, 2014, 01:56:12 PM
All this burger talk and I'm making Kielbasa.  Sheesh.
The two finest words in the English language - encased meat.  Afternoon Will.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 29, 2014, 01:58:06 PM
All this burger talk and I'm making Kielbasa.  Sheesh.
The two finest words in the English language - encased meat.  Afternoon Will.

Welcome back, CB.  How was this last trip to Macy's?  Sure seemed to last a long time.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 29, 2014, 02:08:19 PM
All this burger talk and I'm making Kielbasa.  Sheesh.
The two finest words in the English language - encased meat.  Afternoon Will.

Welcome back, CB.  How was this last trip to Macy's?  Sure seemed to last a long time.
had my dental adventures then followed by our trip to visit with Tim and family. Tim is beginning his deployment to  Afghanistan today.  Oh, and working on a FdlA toro gordo.  Like the gordo - full flavor and more strength.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 29, 2014, 02:11:31 PM
All this burger talk and I'm making Kielbasa.  Sheesh.
The two finest words in the English language - encased meat.  Afternoon Will.

Welcome back, CB.  How was this last trip to Macy's?  Sure seemed to last a long time.
had my dental adventures then followed by our trip to visit with Tim and family. Tim is beginning his deployment to  Afghanistan today.  Oh, and working on a FdlA toro gordo.  Like the gordo - full flavor and more strength.
so today starts deployment anxiety for dad. How long will he be away.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 29, 2014, 02:13:26 PM
All this burger talk and I'm making Kielbasa.  Sheesh.
The two finest words in the English language - encased meat.  Afternoon Will.

Welcome back, CB.  How was this last trip to Macy's?  Sure seemed to last a long time.
had my dental adventures then followed by our trip to visit with Tim and family. Tim is beginning his deployment to  Afghanistan today.  Oh, and working on a FdlA toro gordo.  Like the gordo - full flavor and more strength.

Never got into the FdlA all that much.  Seems like a solid knock around smoke, but not a world class 94 or 95 or whatever they rated it.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 29, 2014, 02:19:38 PM
All this burger talk and I'm making Kielbasa.  Sheesh.
The two finest words in the English language - encased meat.  Afternoon Will.

Welcome back, CB.  How was this last trip to Macy's?  Sure seemed to last a long time.
had my dental adventures then followed by our trip to visit with Tim and family. Tim is beginning his deployment to  Afghanistan today.  Oh, and working on a FdlA toro gordo.  Like the gordo - full flavor and more strength.

Never got into the FdlA all that much.  Seems like a solid knock around smoke, but not a world class 94 or 95 or whatever they rated it.
yes and no, I had a robusto that was world class, others were good, better than knock around but also not world class.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 29, 2014, 02:25:23 PM
All this burger talk and I'm making Kielbasa.  Sheesh.
The two finest words in the English language - encased meat.  Afternoon Will.

Welcome back, CB.  How was this last trip to Macy's?  Sure seemed to last a long time.
had my dental adventures then followed by our trip to visit with Tim and family. Tim is beginning his deployment to  Afghanistan today.  Oh, and working on a FdlA toro gordo.  Like the gordo - full flavor and more strength.

Never got into the FdlA all that much.  Seems like a solid knock around smoke, but not a world class 94 or 95 or whatever they rated it.
yes and no, I had a robusto that was world class, others were good, better than knock around but also not world class.

Flavor-wise they were better than knock around, but none of them ever burned anywhere near straight and so it gets bumped down.  I wouldn't mind smoking them, but I really wouldn't pay money to do so (not unless they were on a crazy $2/stick type deal).
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 29, 2014, 02:30:13 PM
I smoked a very good cigar last night , J.L.Salazar, a gift from fine a BOTL Will . it had about 3or 4 years rest and it was GOOD .Green tea , leather Some floral  notes creamy smoke . a very nice cigar , thank you Will ! .
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 29, 2014, 02:30:21 PM
going to build a burger stuffed with cheddar and swiss. got no mushrooms, onions, or tomato. got crusty Italian bead to wrap it in though.
i love a Berger with onions and pickles.
onions and tomatoes and mushrooms, hold the pickles on the side.
Gettin' yo pickles on the side? Afternoon Dean.
hello Will.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 29, 2014, 02:30:27 PM
All this burger talk and I'm making Kielbasa.  Sheesh.
The two finest words in the English language - encased meat.  Afternoon Will.

Welcome back, CB.  How was this last trip to Macy's?  Sure seemed to last a long time.
had my dental adventures then followed by our trip to visit with Tim and family. Tim is beginning his deployment to  Afghanistan today.  Oh, and working on a FdlA toro gordo.  Like the gordo - full flavor and more strength.
so today starts deployment anxiety for dad. How long will he be away.
The Army has gone to shorter deployments so they eliminate the mid-tour leave. Tim suppose to be back in January. The units mission is to help the Afgan Army with planning operations and help shut down US bases. Not suppose to be directly involved in combat ops but I doubt the Taliban has read the memo.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 29, 2014, 02:31:39 PM
hello CB with no avi.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 29, 2014, 02:34:59 PM
off to the ATM so I can pay rent tomorrow.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 29, 2014, 02:40:01 PM
All this burger talk and I'm making Kielbasa.  Sheesh.
The two finest words in the English language - encased meat.  Afternoon Will.

Welcome back, CB.  How was this last trip to Macy's?  Sure seemed to last a long time.
had my dental adventures then followed by our trip to visit with Tim and family. Tim is beginning his deployment to  Afghanistan today.  Oh, and working on a FdlA toro gordo.  Like the gordo - full flavor and more strength.
so today starts deployment anxiety for dad. How long will he be away.
The Army has gone to shorter deployments so they eliminate the mid-tour leave. Tim suppose to be back in January. The units mission is to help the Afgan Army with planning operations and help shut down US bases. Not suppose to be directly involved in combat ops but I doubt the Taliban has read the memo.

Assuming they can even read, of course.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 29, 2014, 02:40:30 PM
I smoked a very good cigar last night , J.L.Salazar, a gift from fine a BOTL Will . it had about 3or 4 years rest and it was GOOD .Green tea , leather Some floral  notes creamy smoke . a very nice cigar , thank you Will ! .

Glad someone likes to smoke cigars around here.  Mostly just me and Oy-dave complaining anymore.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 29, 2014, 02:42:09 PM
I smoked a very good cigar last night , J.L.Salazar, a gift from fine BOTL Will . it had about 3or 4 years rest and it was GOOD .Green tea , leather Some floral  notes creamy smoke . a very nice cigar , thank you Will ! .
Another good smoke. Afternoon dd.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 29, 2014, 02:44:46 PM
hello CB with no avi.
Need to do something about that too.  Dental costs cut into the computer replacement budget.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 29, 2014, 02:45:48 PM
I smoked a very good cigar last night , J.L.Salazar, a gift from fine BOTL Will . it had about 3or 4 years rest and it was GOOD .Green tea , leather Some floral  notes creamy smoke . a very nice cigar , thank you Will ! .
Another good smoke. Afternoon dd.
Good afternoon Mikey ! .
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 29, 2014, 02:48:06 PM
I smoked a very good cigar last night , J.L.Salazar, a gift from fine a BOTL Will . it had about 3or 4 years rest and it was GOOD .Green tea , leather Some floral  notes creamy smoke . a very nice cigar , thank you Will ! .

Glad someone likes to smoke cigars around here.  Mostly just me and Oy-dave complaining anymore.
Good afternoon Will .
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 29, 2014, 02:50:06 PM
I smoked a very good cigar last night , J.L.Salazar, a gift from fine a BOTL Will . it had about 3or 4 years rest and it was GOOD .Green tea , leather Some floral  notes creamy smoke . a very nice cigar , thank you Will ! .

Glad someone likes to smoke cigars around here.  Mostly just me and Oy-dave complaining anymore.
Good afternoon Will .

Afternoon, DD.  The Salazar is a tasty smoke.  I had one last week, I believe.  Churchill.  I forget exactly how old it is--1 year younger than the batch of Toros and Belicosos I have, about--so probably 3 or so.  Real solid seegar.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 29, 2014, 02:52:17 PM
I smoked a very good cigar last night , J.L.Salazar, a gift from fine a BOTL Will . it had about 3or 4 years rest and it was GOOD .Green tea , leather Some floral  notes creamy smoke . a very nice cigar , thank you Will ! .

Glad someone likes to smoke cigars around here.  Mostly just me and Oy-dave complaining anymore.
Like to smoke a pipe too along with some ribs or maybe a nice brisket too.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 29, 2014, 02:54:47 PM
I smoked a very good cigar last night , J.L.Salazar, a gift from fine a BOTL Will . it had about 3or 4 years rest and it was GOOD .Green tea , leather Some floral  notes creamy smoke . a very nice cigar , thank you Will ! .

Glad someone likes to smoke cigars around here.  Mostly just me and Oy-dave complaining anymore.
Like to smoke a pipe too along with some ribs or maybe a nice brisket too.
LOL ! .
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 29, 2014, 02:56:23 PM
Afternoon all.  Padilla Miami 2010 Oscuro - Perfecto Lit and damn it is good.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 29, 2014, 02:57:06 PM
Afternoon all.  Padilla Miami 2010 Oscuro - Perfecto Lit and damn it is good.
Good afternoon Dave .
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 29, 2014, 02:58:48 PM
going to build a burger stuffed with cheddar and swiss. got no mushrooms, onions, or tomato. got crusty Italian bead to wrap it in though.
i love a Berger with onions and pickles.
onions and tomatoes and mushrooms, hold the pickles on the side.
No tomatoes and onions for me but I love a New Orleans style burger on French Bread
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 29, 2014, 03:00:40 PM
All this burger talk and I'm making Kielbasa.  Sheesh.
The two finest words in the English language - encased meat.  Afternoon Will.

Welcome back, CB.  How was this last trip to Macy's?  Sure seemed to last a long time.
had my dental adventures then followed by our trip to visit with Tim and family. Tim is beginning his deployment to  Afghanistan today.  Oh, and working on a FdlA toro gordo.  Like the gordo - full flavor and more strength.
so today starts deployment anxiety for dad. How long will he be away.
The Army has gone to shorter deployments so they eliminate the mid-tour leave. Tim suppose to be back in January. The units mission is to help the Afgan Army with planning operations and help shut down US bases. Not suppose to be directly involved in combat ops but I doubt the Taliban has read the memo.
Well good luck to him and we all appreciate his dedicated service.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 29, 2014, 03:03:25 PM
Afternoon all.  Padilla Miami 2010 Oscuro - Perfecto Lit and damn it is good.
How good is it?  Afternoon La Tex.  Or is that Tex La?
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 29, 2014, 03:03:56 PM
[...]

+1 , Well said Dave ! .
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 29, 2014, 03:06:58 PM
Courtesy of GK, an Upmann Regalias

(http://i.imgur.com/mllOC89.jpg) (http://imgur.com/mllOC89)
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 29, 2014, 03:08:19 PM
[...]

three tours in Iraq and now his second to Afghanistan.  He joined the Army in time to be part of the invasion of Iraq and been at it ever since with every tour different from the last.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 29, 2014, 03:10:37 PM
Courtesy of GK, an Upmann Regalias

(http://i.imgur.com/mllOC89.jpg) (http://imgur.com/mllOC89)
That looks like a very nice cigar ! . Ken I want one LOL .
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 29, 2014, 03:12:52 PM
Afternoon all.  Padilla Miami 2010 Oscuro - Perfecto Lit and damn it is good.
How good is it?  Afternoon La Tex.  Or is that Tex La?
LA-TX for sure.  All of these old 2008-2010 aged Padilla's are very good cigars especially since I bought them on Jams back then for no more than $3/cigar in 10 Paks. Probably bought a hundred of them and now wish it was 300.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 29, 2014, 03:23:10 PM
It looks like everyone is enjoying their Sunday..!  I just finished my Rocky Patel Ocean Club Toro, and in using Joe's 1 - 5 (being best) scale, I'm going to give it a 3.75 / 4 by saying I wouldn't mind having a couple in my humidor.  It sort of made me feel like I was having a party by myself.., along with a little rye... :)
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 29, 2014, 03:24:43 PM
It looks like everyone is enjoying their Sunday..!  I just finished my Rocky Patel Ocean Club Toro, and in using Joe's 1 - 5 (being best) scale, I'm going to give it a 3.75 / 4 by saying I wouldn't mind having a couple in my humidor.  It sort of made me feel like I was having a party by myself.., along with a little rye... :)
Ah yes a little Rye on the side to enhance the experience.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 29, 2014, 03:29:14 PM
That looks like a very nice cigar ! . Ken I want one LOL .

They're still pretty fresh tasting.  5.5x40 or so, former machine made now a hand rolled tripa corta.  The picture doesn't show it, but it is a bit lumpy and has a few soft spots.

Flavor wise, lots of fresh pepper.  Buried under that is a coffee core and some woody accents/aroma.  If I smoke it real, real slow, the pepper is kept in check and it a medium bodied, peppery/coffee/woody/slightly sweet smoke.  If I smoke it a little faster than that, it is all PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER other flavors PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 29, 2014, 03:31:47 PM
All this burger talk and I'm making Kielbasa.  Sheesh.
The two finest words in the English language - encased meat.  Afternoon Will.

Welcome back, CB.  How was this last trip to Macy's?  Sure seemed to last a long time.
had my dental adventures then followed by our trip to visit with Tim and family. Tim is beginning his deployment to  Afghanistan today.  Oh, and working on a FdlA toro gordo.  Like the gordo - full flavor and more strength.
so today starts deployment anxiety for dad. How long will he be away.
The Army has gone to shorter deployments so they eliminate the mid-tour leave. Tim suppose to be back in January. The units mission is to help the Afgan Army with planning operations and help shut down US bases. Not suppose to be directly involved in combat ops but I doubt the Taliban has read the memo.
heres to the fastest seven months I history.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 29, 2014, 03:32:49 PM
All this burger talk and I'm making Kielbasa.  Sheesh.
The two finest words in the English language - encased meat.  Afternoon Will.

Welcome back, CB.  How was this last trip to Macy's?  Sure seemed to last a long time.
had my dental adventures then followed by our trip to visit with Tim and family. Tim is beginning his deployment to  Afghanistan today.  Oh, and working on a FdlA toro gordo.  Like the gordo - full flavor and more strength.
so today starts deployment anxiety for dad. How long will he be away.
The Army has gone to shorter deployments so they eliminate the mid-tour leave. Tim suppose to be back in January. The units mission is to help the Afgan Army with planning operations and help shut down US bases. Not suppose to be directly involved in combat ops but I doubt the Taliban has read the memo.
heres to the fastest seven months I history.

Indeed.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 29, 2014, 03:33:05 PM
That looks like a very nice cigar ! . Ken I want one LOL .

They're still pretty fresh tasting.  5.5x40 or so, former machine made now a hand rolled tripa corta.  The picture doesn't show it, but it is a bit lumpy and has a few soft spots.

Flavor wise, lots of fresh pepper.  Buried under that is a coffee core and some woody accents/aroma.  If I smoke it real, real slow, the pepper is kept in check and it a medium bodied, peppery/coffee/woody/slightly sweet smoke.  If I smoke it a little faster than that, it is all PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER other flavors PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER.
it sounds good so far Will .
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 29, 2014, 03:33:07 PM
I smoked a very good cigar last night , J.L.Salazar, a gift from fine a BOTL Will . it had about 3or 4 years rest and it was GOOD .Green tea , leather Some floral  notes creamy smoke . a very nice cigar , thank you Will ! .

Glad someone likes to smoke cigars around here.  Mostly just me and Oy-dave complaining anymore.
no complaints today Will.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 29, 2014, 03:34:01 PM
It looks like everyone is enjoying their Sunday..!  I just finished my Rocky Patel Ocean Club Toro, and in using Joe's 1 - 5 (being best) scale, I'm going to give it a 3.75 / 4 by saying I wouldn't mind having a couple in my humidor.  It sort of made me feel like I was having a party by myself.., along with a little rye... :)
Ah yes a little Rye on the side to enhance the experience.
I'm going to have to say, "I like this Rye..."  It's Bulleit Rye Small Batch 95...  It's a little expensive for me, but it was on sale for $28 (a 1/5th), and when I mention to my wife it was on sale, she bought it for me.  Mmmmm, I wonder if that's the meaning of love...?
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 29, 2014, 03:34:22 PM
[...]

+1
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 29, 2014, 03:36:26 PM
Courtesy of GK, an Upmann Regalias

(http://i.imgur.com/mllOC89.jpg) (http://imgur.com/mllOC89)
That looks like a very nice cigar ! . Ken I want one LOL .
they are, I soldo got some of the coronas en tubo. All very smokable and enjoyable
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 29, 2014, 03:38:05 PM
I smoked a very good cigar last night , J.L.Salazar, a gift from fine a BOTL Will . it had about 3or 4 years rest and it was GOOD .Green tea , leather Some floral  notes creamy smoke . a very nice cigar , thank you Will ! .

Glad someone likes to smoke cigars around here.  Mostly just me and Oy-dave complaining anymore.
no complaints today Will.
Dave how was that RYJ? .

Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 29, 2014, 03:41:24 PM
That looks like a very nice cigar ! . Ken I want one LOL .

They're still pretty fresh tasting.  5.5x40 or so, former machine made now a hand rolled tripa corta.  The picture doesn't show it, but it is a bit lumpy and has a few soft spots.

Flavor wise, lots of fresh pepper.  Buried under that is a coffee core and some woody accents/aroma.  If I smoke it real, real slow, the pepper is kept in check and it a medium bodied, peppery/coffee/woody/slightly sweet smoke.  If I smoke it a little faster than that, it is all PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER other flavors PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER.
Will's a pepper!
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 29, 2014, 03:42:21 PM
I smoked a very good cigar last night , J.L.Salazar, a gift from fine a BOTL Will . it had about 3or 4 years rest and it was GOOD .Green tea , leather Some floral  notes creamy smoke . a very nice cigar , thank you Will ! .

Glad someone likes to smoke cigars around here.  Mostly just me and Oy-dave complaining anymore.
no complaints today Will.
Dave how was that RYJ? .
/
id say 90. It had transitions, twists and turns, it got very close to going over the edge to the 95 range, but being so mild it was close but didn't have the punch to take it over the top.
That said, I'm happy I have more on the way.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 29, 2014, 03:44:18 PM
Well Mexico is out now I hope the Ticos can make it.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 29, 2014, 03:45:37 PM
That looks like a very nice cigar ! . Ken I want one LOL .

They're still pretty fresh tasting.  5.5x40 or so, former machine made now a hand rolled tripa corta.  The picture doesn't show it, but it is a bit lumpy and has a few soft spots.

Flavor wise, lots of fresh pepper.  Buried under that is a coffee core and some woody accents/aroma.  If I smoke it real, real slow, the pepper is kept in check and it a medium bodied, peppery/coffee/woody/slightly sweet smoke.  If I smoke it a little faster than that, it is all PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER other flavors PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER.
Will's a pepper!
wouldn't you want to be a pepper too?
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 29, 2014, 03:46:47 PM
That looks like a very nice cigar ! . Ken I want one LOL .

They're still pretty fresh tasting.  5.5x40 or so, former machine made now a hand rolled tripa corta.  The picture doesn't show it, but it is a bit lumpy and has a few soft spots.

Flavor wise, lots of fresh pepper.  Buried under that is a coffee core and some woody accents/aroma.  If I smoke it real, real slow, the pepper is kept in check and it a medium bodied, peppery/coffee/woody/slightly sweet smoke.  If I smoke it a little faster than that, it is all PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER other flavors PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER.
Will's a pepper!
wouldn't you want to be a pepper too?
LOL ! .
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 29, 2014, 03:48:31 PM
Well Mexico is out now I hope the Ticos can make it.
What happened to Mexico?   You could come to the Texas Valley, never know the difference except you don't need a passport and can bring your guns.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 29, 2014, 03:50:46 PM
That looks like a very nice cigar ! . Ken I want one LOL .

They're still pretty fresh tasting.  5.5x40 or so, former machine made now a hand rolled tripa corta.  The picture doesn't show it, but it is a bit lumpy and has a few soft spots.

Flavor wise, lots of fresh pepper.  Buried under that is a coffee core and some woody accents/aroma.  If I smoke it real, real slow, the pepper is kept in check and it a medium bodied, peppery/coffee/woody/slightly sweet smoke.  If I smoke it a little faster than that, it is all PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER other flavors PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER.
Will's a pepper!
wouldn't you want to be a pepper too?
Years ago, we used to have a Doctor here in Belleville that had a glass throat.  This is true, you could see right through it.  I believe his name was, Dr. Pepper.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 29, 2014, 03:51:09 PM

Courtesy of GK, an Upmann Regalias

(http://i.imgur.com/mllOC89.jpg) (http://imgur.com/mllOC89)
That looks like a very nice cigar ! . Ken I want one LOL .
they are, I soldo got some of the coronas en tubo. All very smokable and enjoyable

Burn is a bit wonky, but it has been correcting itself.  Not nearly so peppery after the first inch or so, backed off.  Coffee/woody, some leathery notes.  Some spiciness (cinnamon?) in the background, but the pepper assault has kinda dulled some senses.  I have 1 more and I figure I'll let it rest until late fall or maybe next year.  Tastes like it has plenty of potential.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 29, 2014, 03:51:42 PM
MF toro and water. a very comfortable 87° in the shade with a nice lake breeze.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 29, 2014, 03:52:00 PM
That looks like a very nice cigar ! . Ken I want one LOL .

They're still pretty fresh tasting.  5.5x40 or so, former machine made now a hand rolled tripa corta.  The picture doesn't show it, but it is a bit lumpy and has a few soft spots.

Flavor wise, lots of fresh pepper.  Buried under that is a coffee core and some woody accents/aroma.  If I smoke it real, real slow, the pepper is kept in check and it a medium bodied, peppery/coffee/woody/slightly sweet smoke.  If I smoke it a little faster than that, it is all PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER other flavors PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER.
Will's a pepper!
wouldn't you want to be a pepper too?
Years ago, we used to have a Doctor here in Belleville that had a glass throat.  This is true, you could see right through it.  I believe his name was, Dr. Pepper.

His slacker cousin was named Mr. Pibb.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 29, 2014, 04:01:51 PM
That looks like a very nice cigar ! . Ken I want one LOL .

They're still pretty fresh tasting.  5.5x40 or so, former machine made now a hand rolled tripa corta.  The picture doesn't show it, but it is a bit lumpy and has a few soft spots.

Flavor wise, lots of fresh pepper.  Buried under that is a coffee core and some woody accents/aroma.  If I smoke it real, real slow, the pepper is kept in check and it a medium bodied, peppery/coffee/woody/slightly sweet smoke.  If I smoke it a little faster than that, it is all PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER other flavors PEPPER PEPPER PEPPER.
Will's a pepper!
wouldn't you want to be a pepper too?
Years ago, we used to have a Doctor here in Belleville that had a glass throat.  This is true, you could see right through it.  I believe his name was, Dr. Pepper.

His slacker cousin was named Mr. Pibb.
Geez, I sure wish I had a 6 pack of Billy Beer...!  I drank all of mine..
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 29, 2014, 04:02:59 PM
MF toro and water. a very comfortable 87° in the shade with a nice lake breeze.
That sounds like a nice way to spend your Sunday afternoon.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 29, 2014, 04:06:47 PM
MF toro and water. a very comfortable 87° in the shade with a nice lake breeze.
That sounds like a nice way to spend your Sunday afternoon.
been a relaxing day all around BD. ain't done a damn thing.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 29, 2014, 04:13:11 PM
MF toro and water. a very comfortable 87° in the shade with a nice lake breeze.
That sounds like a nice way to spend your Sunday afternoon.
been a relaxing day all around BD. ain't done a damn thing.
Me too, unless cooking and doing dishes count...  Even as I speak, the wife is wondering the house 1/2 asleep asking what I'm cooking for dinner.  So, it looks like we're having dinner early.. :)
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 29, 2014, 04:14:51 PM

Courtesy of GK, an Upmann Regalias

(http://i.imgur.com/mllOC89.jpg) (http://imgur.com/mllOC89)
That looks like a very nice cigar ! . Ken I want one LOL .
they are, I soldo got some of the coronas en tubo. All very smokable and enjoyable

Burn is a bit wonky, but it has been correcting itself.  Not nearly so peppery after the first inch or so, backed off.  Coffee/woody, some leathery notes.  Some spiciness (cinnamon?) in the background, but the pepper assault has kinda dulled some senses.  I have 1 more and I figure I'll let it rest until late fall or maybe next year.  Tastes like it has plenty of potential.

Since the 2nd inch or so it's been getting better and better.  Flavors aren't as defined as I'd like, but hey, young budget cigar is a young budget cigar.  Some more time and it will develop.  But a generally spicy tobacco, dark coffee, woody, leathery smoke.  Getting pretty rich   now that I'm in the second half.  I imagine a box of these would age quite nicely.

Comparing it to the Quintero Londres Extra, my go-to $2 smoke budget Cuban...

The Upmann has a much prettier wrapper.  Construction seems about the same, which is to say good enough.  The Upmann is stronger, seems darker/heavier/more pepper.  I imagine it will age better in the long term, though how by how much is a complete guess.

The Quinteros have a kinda grassy/citrus/woody slightly sweet tobacco flavor to start and shift into a dark coffee/espresso/woody with peppery notes finish.  The better ones get pretty rich and full by the nub, the not so better ones don't.  I wouldn't call them inconsistent, since the flavors and progression has been the same across the box.  More like wild in the strike zone.  It's mixed filler, so variation is bound to happen.

I wonder how much the Regalias varies across a box.  Maybe I just got a more peppery/strong one for my first smoke?  I've had one or two Quinteros be quite a bit more peppery than the norm, out of the first ~20 I've smoked.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 29, 2014, 04:19:19 PM
MF toro and water. a very comfortable 87° in the shade with a nice lake breeze.
That sounds like a nice way to spend your Sunday afternoon.
been a relaxing day all around BD. ain't done a damn thing.
What happened to the laundry?
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 29, 2014, 04:24:49 PM
MF toro and water. a very comfortable 87° in the shade with a nice lake breeze.
That sounds like a nice way to spend your Sunday afternoon.
been a relaxing day all around BD. ain't done a damn thing.
What happened to the laundry?
There's a lake there.... Ya got some stones...?
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 29, 2014, 04:30:24 PM
MF toro and water. a very comfortable 87° in the shade with a nice lake breeze.
That sounds like a nice way to spend your Sunday afternoon.
been a relaxing day all around BD. ain't done a damn thing.
What happened to the laundry?
There's a lake there.... Ya got some stones...?
I have tomorrow, or Wednesday. lazy day.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 29, 2014, 04:32:03 PM
warden just called. wanted me to walk her through cleaning the shitter in the camper. don't miss that job.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 29, 2014, 04:34:40 PM
warden just called. wanted me to walk her through cleaning the shitter in the camper. don't miss that job.
LMAO
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 29, 2014, 04:35:29 PM
warden just called. wanted me to walk her through cleaning the shitter in the camper. don't miss that job.
In all due respect. No comment.... :)
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 29, 2014, 04:36:49 PM
Now for a short intermission to fix a late lunch for the wife....  (we did have a deal, I retire and she works...) :)
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 29, 2014, 04:50:36 PM

[...]

Will , I have say I love your reviews on cigars,  so much great info Thank you  ! .
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 29, 2014, 05:03:41 PM
It's 5 O'clock somewhere!
 Now, what to smoke?
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 29, 2014, 05:04:46 PM
It's 5 O'clock somewhere!
 Now, what to smoke?
ayup.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Regency on June 29, 2014, 05:06:21 PM
Sitting here at the meat locker waiting for them to show up to butcher the last of my steers.   Backwoods on fire.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 29, 2014, 05:07:33 PM

Courtesy of GK, an Upmann Regalias

(http://i.imgur.com/mllOC89.jpg) (http://imgur.com/mllOC89)
That looks like a very nice cigar ! . Ken I want one LOL .
they are, I soldo got some of the coronas en tubo. All very smokable and enjoyable

Burn is a bit wonky, but it has been correcting itself.  Not nearly so peppery after the first inch or so, backed off.  Coffee/woody, some leathery notes.  Some spiciness (cinnamon?) in the background, but the pepper assault has kinda dulled some senses.  I have 1 more and I figure I'll let it rest until late fall or maybe next year.  Tastes like it has plenty of potential.
Oh no, not a WONKY burn.  Next thing you know it'll get HORKED up!
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 29, 2014, 05:09:04 PM
Sitting here at the meat locker waiting for them to show up to butcher the last of my steers.   Backwoods on fire.
Hope the front woods don't go up in flames next. Afternoon Reg.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Regency on June 29, 2014, 05:13:14 PM
Sitting here at the meat locker waiting for them to show up to butcher the last of my steers.   Backwoods on fire.
Hope the front woods don't go up in flames next. Afternoon Reg.
Afternoon CB.  With the wind blowing like it is me too!
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 29, 2014, 05:13:44 PM
guess I gotta do some shopping. only got a Reconquista, a Partagas 1845 Extra Fuerte toro, and a Tatuaje Cojonu 2012. thought I had another full humi. oh well, such is life. now which do I smoke?
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 29, 2014, 05:14:21 PM
Sitting here at the meat locker waiting for them to show up to butcher the last of my steers.   Backwoods on fire.
RUSS !!!!!
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 29, 2014, 05:23:38 PM
Sitting here at the meat locker waiting for them to show up to butcher the last of my steers.   Backwoods on fire.
afternoon sir long time since we heard from you.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 29, 2014, 05:26:21 PM
Sitting here at the meat locker waiting for them to show up to butcher the last of my steers.   Backwoods on fire.
Hope the front woods don't go up in flames next. Afternoon Reg.
Afternoon CB.  With the wind blowing like it is me too!
Been blowing like hell down here for 3 months.  15-20 gusts to 25 today.  Getting real dry a spark could do a lot of damage quick.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 29, 2014, 05:27:05 PM
It's 5 O'clock somewhere!
 Now, what to smoke?
ayup.
Legado De Pepin lit
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 29, 2014, 05:29:22 PM
It's 5 O'clock somewhere!
 Now, what to smoke?
ayup.
Legado De Pepin lit
Warden came out with some work orders "since I was not doing anything".  Dah I am smoking, drinking and watching a race so I am busy.  Works every time, few mumbles, a foot stomp and headed back in the house with her ideas.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 29, 2014, 05:31:58 PM
Sitting here at the meat locker waiting for them to show up to butcher the last of my steers.   Backwoods on fire.
RUSS !!!!!
Rustlin' Russ.  He'll never steer you wrong.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 29, 2014, 05:32:41 PM
It's 5 O'clock somewhere!
 Now, what to smoke?
ayup.
Legado De Pepin lit
Warden came out with some work orders "since I was not doing anything".  Dah I am smoking, drinking and watching a race so I am busy.  Works every time, few mumbles, a foot stomp and headed back in the house with her ideas.
ha. man needs a break.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 29, 2014, 05:36:14 PM
Sitting here at the meat locker waiting for them to show up to butcher the last of my steers.   Backwoods on fire.
RUSS !!!!!
Rustlin' Russ.  He'll never steer you wrong.
breeding and butchering.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 29, 2014, 05:47:22 PM
found a DPG Series JJ maduro toro from the MF Father's Day sampler. diet coke on the side.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 29, 2014, 05:50:40 PM
found a DPG Series JJ maduro toro from the MF Father's Day sampler. diet coke on the side.
There ya go all fixed up.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 29, 2014, 05:53:29 PM
found a DPG Series JJ maduro toro from the MF Father's Day sampler. diet coke on the side.
There ya go all fixed up.
indeed.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 29, 2014, 06:06:59 PM
Guess I will call it a day have a good evening everyone.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 29, 2014, 06:08:51 PM
Guess I will call it a day have a good evening everyone.
enjoy your evening TxDave.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 29, 2014, 06:15:49 PM
found a DPG Series JJ maduro toro from the MF Father's Day sampler. diet coke on the side.
Diesel unlimited maduro with a diet Pepsi here.  Not a bad smoke.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 29, 2014, 06:17:08 PM
Guess I will call it a day have a good evening everyone.
take care Dave
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 29, 2014, 06:29:29 PM
found a DPG Series JJ maduro toro from the MF Father's Day sampler. diet coke on the side.
Diesel unlimited maduro with a diet Pepsi here.  Not a bad smoke.
I have to agree with you. this DPG JJ is very good too.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 29, 2014, 07:09:33 PM
Sheesh
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 29, 2014, 07:16:51 PM
Tico's move on......Goooooooooool
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 29, 2014, 07:24:24 PM
Tico's move on......Goooooooooool
who dat?
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 29, 2014, 07:26:02 PM
Tico's move on......Goooooooooool
who dat?
costa rica biggie bounce
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 29, 2014, 08:08:54 PM
Sheesh.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Highway Man on June 29, 2014, 08:18:02 PM
Trying to decide between box of Patel decades or 601 blue label maduro
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 29, 2014, 08:22:26 PM
Trying to decide between box of Patel decades or 601 blue label maduro
601 and done.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 29, 2014, 08:23:04 PM
Evening Guys.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 29, 2014, 08:23:19 PM
Trying to decide between box of Patel decades or 601 blue label maduro

IMO, I'd skip both unless they were for a ridiculously low price and opt for something else.  If I had to pick between the two, 601 Blue and hope the quality is higher from the last batch I bought, which was in 2012.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 29, 2014, 08:24:11 PM
Evening Guys.

Evening, JR.  Think I'll smoke a Quintero and have a beer.  What's on fire?
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 29, 2014, 08:26:56 PM
Evening Guys.

Evening, JR.  Think I'll smoke a Quintero and have a beer.  What's on fire?
Got my beer opened,no smoke yet, have to look.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 29, 2014, 08:31:18 PM
Trying to decide between box of Patel decades or 601 blue label maduro
I'd go with the Decades
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 29, 2014, 08:31:56 PM
Trying to decide between box of Patel decades or 601 blue label maduro
601 and done.
Indeed Reverend Reed.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 29, 2014, 08:32:31 PM
Trying to decide between box of Patel decades or 601 blue label maduro
I'd go with the Decades
Always knew you were full of shit.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 29, 2014, 08:33:46 PM
Macanudo café , and black coffee , Good evening guy's ! .
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 29, 2014, 08:35:26 PM
Trying to decide between box of Patel decades or 601 blue label maduro
I'd go with the Decades
Always knew you were full of shit.
Rocky hater!
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 29, 2014, 08:35:36 PM
Trying to decide between box of Patel decades or 601 blue label maduro
601 and done.
Indeed Reverend Reed.
Howdy Mike.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 29, 2014, 08:36:05 PM
Trying to decide between box of Patel decades or 601 blue label maduro
I'd go with the Decades
I have had some good ones and some not so good .
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 29, 2014, 08:42:47 PM
Trying to decide between box of Patel decades or 601 blue label maduro
601 and done.
Indeed Reverend Reed.
Howdy Mike.
How's things going JR?  Another slapdash trip Texas and back.  Dental adventure got us off late and then my sister happened to be in the area. Tim got on the plane for Afghanistan today. Should be home in January.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 29, 2014, 08:42:58 PM
Macanudo café , and black coffee , Good evening guy's ! .
Nice dd! I loaded up on the Hyde Parks last week, 20 for $80.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 29, 2014, 08:43:43 PM
Trying to decide between box of Patel decades or 601 blue label maduro
I'd go with the Decades
I have had some good ones and some not so good .
Same here. Had a couple of nice Nordings on my road trip.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 29, 2014, 08:44:51 PM
Trying to decide between box of Patel decades or 601 blue label maduro
601 and done.
Indeed Reverend Reed.
Howdy Mike.
How's things going JR?  Another slapdash trip Texas and back.  Dental adventure got us off late and then my sister happened to be in the area. Tim got on the plane for Afghanistan today. Should be home in January.
Mike, hope all goes safely for him,I worry about all our guys over there.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 29, 2014, 08:53:27 PM
Trying to decide between box of Patel decades or 601 blue label maduro
601 and done.
Indeed Reverend Reed.
Howdy Mike.
How's things going JR?  Another slapdash trip Texas and back.  Dental adventure got us off late and then my sister happened to be in the area. Tim got on the plane for Afghanistan today. Should be home in January.
Mike, hope all goes safely for him,I worry about all our guys over there.
Suppose to be a non-combat role. Hoping that pans out.  Tim's fifth deployment in twelve years.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 29, 2014, 08:55:26 PM
Trying to decide between box of Patel decades or 601 blue label maduro
601 and done.
Indeed Reverend Reed.
Howdy Mike.
How's things going JR?  Another slapdash trip Texas and back.  Dental adventure got us off late and then my sister happened to be in the area. Tim got on the plane for Afghanistan today. Should be home in January.
Mike, hope all goes safely for him,I worry about all our guys over there.
Suppose to be a non-combat role. Hoping that pans out.  Tim's fifth deployment in twelve years.
Way to much time over there,how long 'til he can retire?
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 29, 2014, 09:03:03 PM
Trying to decide between box of Patel decades or 601 blue label maduro
601 and done.
Indeed Reverend Reed.
Howdy Mike.
How's things going JR?  Another slapdash trip Texas and back.  Dental adventure got us off late and then my sister happened to be in the area. Tim got on the plane for Afghanistan today. Should be home in January.
Mike, hope all goes safely for him,I worry about all our guys over there.
Suppose to be a non-combat role. Hoping that pans out.  Tim's fifth deployment in twelve years.
Way to much time over there,how long 'til he can retire?
Minimum of 8 years.  Could be sooner or later depending on the circumstances.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 29, 2014, 09:04:20 PM
Trying to decide between box of Patel decades or 601 blue label maduro
601 and done.
Indeed Reverend Reed.
Howdy Mike.
How's things going JR?  Another slapdash trip Texas and back.  Dental adventure got us off late and then my sister happened to be in the area. Tim got on the plane for Afghanistan today. Should be home in January.
Mike, hope all goes safely for him,I worry about all our guys over there.
Suppose to be a non-combat role. Hoping that pans out.  Tim's fifth deployment in twelve years.
Way to much time over there,how long 'til he can retire?
Minimum of 8 years.  Could be sooner or later depending on the circumstances.
Let's hope for sooner.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 29, 2014, 09:08:00 PM
Trying to decide between box of Patel decades or 601 blue label maduro
601 and done.
Indeed Reverend Reed.
Howdy Mike.
How's things going JR?  Another slapdash trip Texas and back.  Dental adventure got us off late and then my sister happened to be in the area. Tim got on the plane for Afghanistan today. Should be home in January.
Mike, hope all goes safely for him,I worry about all our guys over there.
Suppose to be a non-combat role. Hoping that pans out.  Tim's fifth deployment in twelve years.
Way to much time over there,how long 'til he can retire?
Minimum of 8 years.  Could be sooner or later depending on the circumstances.
Let's hope for sooner.
Indeed.  As Tim once said there aren't too many jobs where people are trying to kill you.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 29, 2014, 09:08:04 PM
Quintero Londres extra and a Saison.

(http://i.imgur.com/nimYddh.jpg) (http://imgur.com/nimYddh)
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 29, 2014, 09:11:46 PM
Trying to decide between box of Patel decades or 601 blue label maduro
601 and done.
Indeed Reverend Reed.
Howdy Mike.
How's things going JR?  Another slapdash trip Texas and back.  Dental adventure got us off late and then my sister happened to be in the area. Tim got on the plane for Afghanistan today. Should be home in January.
Mike, hope all goes safely for him,I worry about all our guys over there.
Suppose to be a non-combat role. Hoping that pans out.  Tim's fifth deployment in twelve years.
Way to much time over there,how long 'til he can retire?
Minimum of 8 years.  Could be sooner or later depending on the circumstances.
Let's hope for sooner.
Indeed.  As Tim once said there aren't too many jobs where people are trying to kill you.
How long has he been in?
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 29, 2014, 09:13:21 PM
Quintero Londres extra and a Saison.

(http://i.imgur.com/MWDaUJ5.jpg) (http://imgur.com/MWDaUJ5)
Your flash fucked it all up.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 29, 2014, 09:16:37 PM
Trying to decide between box of Patel decades or 601 blue label maduro
601 and done.
Indeed Reverend Reed.
Howdy Mike.
How's things going JR?  Another slapdash trip Texas and back.  Dental adventure got us off late and then my sister happened to be in the area. Tim got on the plane for Afghanistan today. Should be home in January.
Mike, hope all goes safely for him,I worry about all our guys over there.
Suppose to be a non-combat role. Hoping that pans out.  Tim's fifth deployment in twelve years.
Way to much time over there,how long 'til he can retire?
Minimum of 8 years.  Could be sooner or later depending on the circumstances.
Let's hope for sooner.
Indeed.  As Tim once said there aren't too many jobs where people are trying to kill you.
How long has he been in?
Been in since August 2002. Went straight from training to Kuwait just in time for the invasion of Iraq in March 2003. Enlisted right out of college. Choose infantry and been a grunt ever since.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 29, 2014, 09:18:08 PM
Quintero Londres extra and a Saison.

(http://i.imgur.com/MWDaUJ5.jpg) (http://imgur.com/MWDaUJ5)
Your flash fucked it all up.

I think it was actually the smoke from the cigar + the flash.  fixed picture incoming.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 29, 2014, 09:19:05 PM
Fixed (no smoke prolonging the flash and overexposing it)

(http://i.imgur.com/nimYddh.jpg) (http://imgur.com/nimYddh)
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 29, 2014, 09:23:03 PM
Quintero Londres extra and a Saison.

(http://i.imgur.com/MWDaUJ5.jpg) (http://imgur.com/MWDaUJ5)
Your flash fucked it all up.

I think it was actually the smoke from the cigar + the flash.  fixed picture incoming.
Or the tater phone...
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 29, 2014, 09:24:34 PM
Quintero Londres extra and a Saison.

(http://i.imgur.com/MWDaUJ5.jpg) (http://imgur.com/MWDaUJ5)
Your flash fucked it all up.

I think it was actually the smoke from the cigar + the flash.  fixed picture incoming.
Or the tater phone...

Sheesh.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 29, 2014, 09:25:14 PM
Fixed (no smoke prolonging the flash and overexposing it)

(http://i.imgur.com/nimYddh.jpg) (http://imgur.com/nimYddh)
Much better now,thanks.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 29, 2014, 09:27:38 PM
Quintero Londres extra and a Saison.

(http://i.imgur.com/MWDaUJ5.jpg) (http://imgur.com/MWDaUJ5)
Your flash fucked it all up.

I think it was actually the smoke from the cigar + the flash.  fixed picture incoming.
Or the tater phone...

Sheesh.
Tater phone operator headspace and timing.  Just sayin'...
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 29, 2014, 09:28:10 PM
Fixed (no smoke prolonging the flash and overexposing it)

(http://i.imgur.com/nimYddh.jpg) (http://imgur.com/nimYddh)
Much better now,thanks.

No problem.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 29, 2014, 09:28:33 PM
Quintero Londres extra and a Saison.

(http://i.imgur.com/MWDaUJ5.jpg) (http://imgur.com/MWDaUJ5)
Your flash fucked it all up.

I think it was actually the smoke from the cigar + the flash.  fixed picture incoming.
Or the tater phone...

Sheesh.
Tater phone operator headspace and timing.  Just sayin'...

At least it wasn't horked up.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 29, 2014, 09:48:30 PM
Anywho, good seegar, better beer.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 29, 2014, 09:52:32 PM
Anywho, good seegar, better beer.
Some of your own brew workings?
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 29, 2014, 09:55:21 PM
Just passed the midway point.  Solid medium body.  Cedary, coffee/chocolate, touch of spice.  And refilled the mug (~33oz bottle, 24oz mug, so I top it back off when I'm 2/3rds done.  I have a 36oz mug that fits the whole bottle plus head, but I don't use it that often for some reason).

(http://i.imgur.com/1wOCOyg.jpg) (http://imgur.com/1wOCOyg)
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 29, 2014, 09:57:49 PM
Just passed the midway point.  Solid medium body.  Cedary, coffee/chocolate, touch of spice.  And refilled the mug (~33oz bottle, 24oz mug, so I top it back off when I'm 2/3rds done.  I have a 36oz mug that fits the whole bottle plus head, but I don't use it that often for some reason).

(http://i.imgur.com/1wOCOyg.jpg) (http://imgur.com/1wOCOyg)
Same reason Sooner Jeff only uses the tumbler when I suggest it, a lot of booze in one container.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 29, 2014, 10:01:34 PM
Anywho, good seegar, better beer.
Some of your own brew workings?

Yep.  I brewed a Saison style last year.  My best batch from 2013.  I have another liter of it left after this one, I think.  Maybe 2.  I prefer to use larger bottles because using 12oz bottles takes forever and it isn't like I was going to stop after 1 or 2 beers anyway.

A summer style beer.  Supposed to be light, crisp, refreshing, something to quench your thirst on a hot day.  So this one is about 7.5% abv.  The yeast I used gave it  strong citrusy esters.   It also was super active and made the beer quite dry...which in turn, made the moderate bittering hops come out a little more forward than I had planned.  Which ended up not being bad at all, because it is damn delicious.  A bit more bitter and stronger than I intended, but the flavors come through great.  Also, it is extremely drinkable despite the higher abv.

And it will get you drunk.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 29, 2014, 10:01:41 PM
Fumare, why did that just pop into my head?
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 29, 2014, 10:03:00 PM
Macanudo café , and black coffee , Good evening guy's ! .
Nice dd! I loaded up on the Hyde Parks last week, 20 for $80.
I should have  bought  some to nice cigar .
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 29, 2014, 10:05:42 PM
Same reason Sooner Jeff only uses the tumbler when I suggest it, a lot of booze in one container.

Just goes with the brewing.  I intend to bottle an IPA tomorrow and brew an Xmas ale.  Figure I'll be able to give it 4-5 months of bottle conditioning before its time to drink it.

That means I'll be drinking for a while tomorrow.  I have some witbier pints in the fridge in case I start earlier.  And some IPA pints if I start after lunch.  Never hurts to be prepared.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 29, 2014, 10:06:25 PM
Just passed the midway point.  Solid medium body.  Cedary, coffee/chocolate, touch of spice.  And refilled the mug (~33oz bottle, 24oz mug, so I top it back off when I'm 2/3rds done.  I have a 36oz mug that fits the whole bottle plus head, but I don't use it that often for some reason).

(http://i.imgur.com/1wOCOyg.jpg) (http://imgur.com/1wOCOyg)
Good looking beer I want some , the cigar looks good too .
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 29, 2014, 10:08:46 PM
Same reason Sooner Jeff only uses the tumbler when I suggest it, a lot of booze in one container.

Just goes with the brewing.  I intend to bottle an IPA tomorrow and brew an Xmas ale.  Figure I'll be able to give it 4-5 months of bottle conditioning before its time to drink it.

That means I'll be drinking for a while tomorrow.  I have some witbier pints in the fridge in case I start earlier.  And some IPA pints if I start after lunch.  Never hurts to be prepared.
Indeed,Christmas Ale is hard to find down here.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 29, 2014, 10:13:08 PM
Same reason Sooner Jeff only uses the tumbler when I suggest it, a lot of booze in one container.

Just goes with the brewing.  I intend to bottle an IPA tomorrow and brew an Xmas ale.  Figure I'll be able to give it 4-5 months of bottle conditioning before its time to drink it.

That means I'll be drinking for a while tomorrow.  I have some witbier pints in the fridge in case I start earlier.  And some IPA pints if I start after lunch.  Never hurts to be prepared.
Indeed,Christmas Ale is hard to find down here.

I never made one before.  I've done dark Belgian strong ales and dubbels and the sort, so I have the beer recipe side of things down, more or less.  But the spices and how they best interact with different types of grains/etc?  Yeah, gotta do some more internet research on that.

Worst case scenario is it is terrible and I blame CB.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 29, 2014, 10:17:18 PM
Good evening all...
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 29, 2014, 10:19:57 PM
Same reason Sooner Jeff only uses the tumbler when I suggest it, a lot of booze in one container.

Just goes with the brewing.  I intend to bottle an IPA tomorrow and brew an Xmas ale.  Figure I'll be able to give it 4-5 months of bottle conditioning before its time to drink it.

That means I'll be drinking for a while tomorrow.  I have some witbier pints in the fridge in case I start earlier.  And some IPA pints if I start after lunch.  Never hurts to be prepared.
Indeed,Christmas Ale is hard to find down here.

I never made one before.  I've done dark Belgian strong ales and dubbels and the sort, so I have the beer recipe side of things down, more or less.  But the spices and how they best interact with different types of grains/etc?  Yeah, gotta do some more internet research on that.

Worst case scenario is it is terrible and I blame CB.
Always a safe go to.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 29, 2014, 10:20:16 PM
Just passed the midway point.  Solid medium body.  Cedary, coffee/chocolate, touch of spice.  And refilled the mug (~33oz bottle, 24oz mug, so I top it back off when I'm 2/3rds done.  I have a 36oz mug that fits the whole bottle plus head, but I don't use it that often for some reason).

(http://i.imgur.com/1wOCOyg.jpg) (http://imgur.com/1wOCOyg)
Will can you still get them for $ 2 a cigar ? . I like the flavor profile on this more than the Hupman .
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 29, 2014, 10:20:28 PM
Good evening all...
Howdy BD.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 29, 2014, 10:23:07 PM
Good evening all...
Howdy BD.
Are you staying out of trouble jr...?
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 29, 2014, 10:23:58 PM
Good evening all...
Howdy BD.
Are you staying out of trouble jr...?
Yes dammit. lol
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 29, 2014, 10:32:32 PM
Good evening all...
Howdy BD.
Are you staying out of trouble jr...?
Yes dammit. lol
I got into trouble with my 5 year old granddaughter yesterday when I threw a tin can that could be recycled into the trash.  She said that mommy and her were keeping an eye on the trash when I come over to make sure I'm recycling...
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 29, 2014, 10:33:14 PM
time for cigar #2 , think I will go whit the 601 blue maduro , got it in  a trade whit Dave oy .
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 29, 2014, 10:41:48 PM
Evening boys
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 29, 2014, 10:41:57 PM
18
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 29, 2014, 10:42:38 PM
time for cigar #2 , think I will go whit the 601 blue maduro , got it in  a trade whit Dave oy .
I have one of those sitting in the top tray of my humidor and will probably be selected before long...
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 29, 2014, 10:44:54 PM
601Blue was replaced in the rotation by the Mi Amor until I didn't like it anymore.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 29, 2014, 10:55:58 PM
601Blue was replaced in the rotation by the Mi Amor until I didn't like it anymore.
it is a tasty cigar , thank you Dave , this cigar has at lest 1 yrs rest on it .
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 29, 2014, 10:57:05 PM
601Blue was replaced in the rotation by the Mi Amor until I didn't like it anymore.
Presently I have the 601 Blue listed as a cigar I would like to keep a few in my humidor.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 29, 2014, 11:06:50 PM
Pudgy Monsters sold out at famous,  Oys fault!
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 29, 2014, 11:08:37 PM
Will is this the same cigar you were smoking    Quintero Y Hermano - Nacionales ? . box of 25 $59 iHavanas
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 29, 2014, 11:13:16 PM
601Blue was replaced in the rotation by the Mi Amor until I didn't like it anymore.
Presently I have the 601 Blue listed as a cigar I would like to keep a few in my humidor.
BD, pm
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: EA on June 29, 2014, 11:36:56 PM
Good evening all...
Howdy BD.
Are you staying out of trouble jr...?
Yes dammit. lol
I got into trouble with my 5 year old granddaughter yesterday when I threw a tin can that could be recycled into the trash.  She said that mommy and her were keeping an eye on the trash when I come over to make sure I'm recycling...

They've got her trained.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 29, 2014, 11:37:33 PM
Well guy's , I will call it a night , have a great night ! .
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 29, 2014, 11:39:05 PM
Well guy's , I will call it a night , have a great night ! .
gnite dd
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 29, 2014, 11:43:35 PM
601Blue was replaced in the rotation by the Mi Amor until I didn't like it anymore.
Presently I have the 601 Blue listed as a cigar I would like to keep a few in my humidor.
BD, pm
Fred, pm returned.
Title: Re: 6/29/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 29, 2014, 11:51:23 PM
Sheesh.  Oliva V Maduro.