Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: April 10, 2024, 06:21:20 PM »

No additional words

Strands #38
“In closing”
🔵🔵🟡🔵
🔵🔵🔵
No extra words either but I struggled to find that Spangram.

Strands #38
“In closing”
🔵🔵🔵🔵
🔵🟡🔵

« Reply #61 on: April 10, 2024, 06:40:39 PM »

Actually feels colder out there than it is. Plus I wanted to test posting a pic.

Looks like Tapatalk is having an issue...

Edit: Tried unsuccessfully with two different images via Tapatalk. One of the same images was uploading using Cigarbanter and a Chrome browser.
Now that I've reinstalled the app, I can't get it to stop sending me emails any time someone adds a post. All those options under settings are already selected and can't be turned off. Fuggin' sheesh.

« Reply #62 on: April 10, 2024, 09:14:26 PM »

CAO Concert

« Reply #63 on: April 10, 2024, 10:30:46 PM »

No additional words

Strands #38
“In closing”
🔵🔵🟡🔵
🔵🔵🔵
No extra words either but I struggled to find that Spangram.

Strands #38
“In closing”
🔵🔵🔵🔵
🔵🟡🔵
I saw most of it right away, but it wouldn't accept it because I was missing that it needed to be in present participle form.  Tricky bastiges.  It was only after I eliminated the surrounding words that I saw the participle form.

« Reply #64 on: April 10, 2024, 11:23:53 PM »

No additional words

Strands #38
“In closing”
🟡

No extra words either but I struggled to find that Spangram.

Strands #38
“In closing”

🟡
I saw most of it right away, but it wouldn't accept it because I was missing that it needed to be in present participle form.  Tricky bastiges.  It was only after I eliminated the surrounding words that I saw the participle form.
Same here.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]