Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

afternoon guys.
difficulty keeping it lit but it sure is tasty.

Over/ under for today is 5
Raz Over/Under is 8
Only 7 today.
There seems to be an imbalance in the universe.
I was thinking the same.
The list is mostly actors, a majority of whom are most famous for roles they played in the past 20 years.  20 years ago is about when I stopped paying attention at all to Hollywood.

yesterday the widow lady turned 64. ordered salads for lunch and I threw a couple of ribeyes on the grill without falling on my face. today she's at her stepmom's house for her party so I get a day of fending for myself without and aggravation from her.

yesterday the widow lady turned 64. ordered salads for lunch and I threw a couple of ribeyes on the grill without falling on my face. today she's at her stepmom's house for her party so I get a day of fending for myself without and aggravation from her.
The question is, will you still need her, will you still feed her?

Hello, Raz and Dean.

yesterday the widow lady turned 64. ordered salads for lunch and I threw a couple of ribeyes on the grill without falling on my face. today she's at her stepmom's house for her party so I get a day of fending for myself without and aggravation from her.
The question is, will you still need her, will you still feed her?
Well look at you Mr. Lyric.

Drew Estate’s Tremendous Traditional Throwdown
10 Cigars
| MSRP: $10.37 per cigar

In Stock
4.62 out of 5
BUY 10+ CIGARS
$4.00
per cigar
$39.99 total price
SAVE 61%

yesterday the widow lady turned 64. ordered salads for lunch and I threw a couple of ribeyes on the grill without falling on my face. today she's at her stepmom's house for her party so I get a day of fending for myself without and aggravation from her.
Afternoon, EatingForOneDean.

On with the afternoon.

From my walk this morning.. mushroom dicks and boobs.

yesterday the widow lady turned 64. ordered salads for lunch and I threw a couple of ribeyes on the grill without falling on my face. today she's at her stepmom's house for her party so I get a day of fending for myself without and aggravation from her.
The question is, will you still need her, will you still feed her?
no. once I am capable of driving she's out.

yesterday the widow lady turned 64. ordered salads for lunch and I threw a couple of ribeyes on the grill without falling on my face. today she's at her stepmom's house for her party so I get a day of fending for myself without and aggravation from her.
The question is, will you still need her, will you still feed her?
no. once I am capable of driving she's out.
But it is nice she's helping out as she is.

yesterday the widow lady turned 64. ordered salads for lunch and I threw a couple of ribeyes on the grill without falling on my face. today she's at her stepmom's house for her party so I get a day of fending for myself without and aggravation from her.
The question is, will you still need her, will you still feed her?
no. once I am capable of driving she's out.
But it is nice she's helping out as she is.
Kinda sounds like she's equal parts help and burden.

yesterday the widow lady turned 64. ordered salads for lunch and I threw a couple of ribeyes on the grill without falling on my face. today she's at her stepmom's house for her party so I get a day of fending for myself without and aggravation from her.
The question is, will you still need her, will you still feed her?
no. once I am capable of driving she's out.
But it is nice she's helping out as she is.
Kinda sounds like she's equal parts help and burden.
not as much as one would expect. and more of a burden. I can't afford her.

yesterday the widow lady turned 64. ordered salads for lunch and I threw a couple of ribeyes on the grill without falling on my face. today she's at her stepmom's house for her party so I get a day of fending for myself without and aggravation from her.
The question is, will you still need her, will you still feed her?
no. once I am capable of driving she's out.
But it is nice she's helping out as she is.
Kinda sounds like she's equal parts help and burden.
not as much as one would expect. and more of a burden. I can't afford her.
That sucks. At least you now have a double goal in sight - getting back on your own two feet AND losing a bit of extra weight around the house. :D
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7