Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

dawgbryant

  • If Dean's Penis Could Talk...
Re: 1/10/2016
« Reply #75 on: January 10, 2016, 01:49:03 PM »

Got 60 feet of wood fence that was old and got damaged in the big storm back in the spring taken down so I can start replacing it next week.

Probably patch some driveways tomorrow. ;D
i'll be right there to help
i'll bring my 2 friends 😄

« Reply #76 on: January 10, 2016, 01:50:57 PM »

Afternoon dawg, Daves, and Mr. Mayor if you're still lurkin'.  Rm 101 SA and coffee while I try to catch up on some work.

« Reply #77 on: January 10, 2016, 01:59:34 PM »

Got 60 feet of wood fence that was old and got damaged in the big storm back in the spring taken down so I can start replacing it next week.

Probably patch some driveways tomorrow. ;D
i'll be right there to help
i'll bring my 2 friends 😄
LMAO

« Reply #78 on: January 10, 2016, 01:59:51 PM »

Afternoon dawg, Daves, and Mr. Mayor if you're still lurkin'.  Rm 101 SA and coffee while I try to catch up on some work.
Afternoon Bean

« Reply #79 on: January 10, 2016, 02:00:59 PM »

I won $4 on the powerball!!!!
Logged

dawgbryant

  • If Dean's Penis Could Talk...
Re: 1/10/2016
« Reply #80 on: January 10, 2016, 02:01:11 PM »

Afternoon dawg, Daves, and Mr. Mayor if you're still lurkin'.  Rm 101 SA and coffee while I try to catch up on some work.
youre smoking in the bathroom? i like your style

« Reply #81 on: January 10, 2016, 02:13:47 PM »

Afternoon dawg, Daves, and Mr. Mayor if you're still lurkin'.  Rm 101 SA and coffee while I try to catch up on some work.
youre smoking in the bathroom? i like your style
Ha, not that work.  BTW, I cut up that crown molding, and it fit pretty good.  Only problem, it's upside down.  FML.

« Reply #82 on: January 10, 2016, 02:18:15 PM »

Afternoon dawg, Daves, and Mr. Mayor if you're still lurkin'.  Rm 101 SA and coffee while I try to catch up on some work.
youre smoking in the bathroom? i like your style
Ha, not that work.  BTW, I cut up that crown molding, and it fit pretty good.  Only problem, it's upside down.  FML.
With crown, top is long point on outside corners, short point on insides

« Reply #83 on: January 10, 2016, 02:19:34 PM »

Afternoon dawg, Daves, and Mr. Mayor if you're still lurkin'.  Rm 101 SA and coffee while I try to catch up on some work.
youre smoking in the bathroom? i like your style
Ha, not that work.  BTW, I cut up that crown molding, and it fit pretty good.  Only problem, it's upside down.  FML.
Oh chit!  Guess the warden was impressed.

« Reply #84 on: January 10, 2016, 02:20:41 PM »

Got 60 feet of wood fence that was old and got damaged in the big storm back in the spring taken down so I can start replacing it next week.

Probably patch some driveways tomorrow. ;D
i'll be right there to help
Have not heard from you in a whil dog, Dean been beating you again?

« Reply #85 on: January 10, 2016, 02:21:47 PM »

Afternoon dawg, Daves, and Mr. Mayor if you're still lurkin'.  Rm 101 SA and coffee while I try to catch up on some work.
youre smoking in the bathroom? i like your style
Ha, not that work.  BTW, I cut up that crown molding, and it fit pretty good.  Only problem, it's upside down.  FML.
With crown, top is long point on outside corners, short point on insides
They're all outside corners.  Crown molding has a large and small shape in its profile.  The large is supposed to go on top.  The small also has a larger flat portion for securing to a vertical surface.  I should have studied it a bit more before diving in.  TWHS.

« Reply #86 on: January 10, 2016, 02:22:15 PM »

Afternoon dawg, Daves, and Mr. Mayor if you're still lurkin'.  Rm 101 SA and coffee while I try to catch up on some work.
youre smoking in the bathroom? i like your style
Ha, not that work.  BTW, I cut up that crown molding, and it fit pretty good.  Only problem, it's upside down.  FML.
Oh chit!  Guess the warden was impressed.
Oh yeah  ::)

« Reply #87 on: January 10, 2016, 02:23:18 PM »

Afternoon dawg, Daves, and Mr. Mayor if you're still lurkin'.  Rm 101 SA and coffee while I try to catch up on some work.
youre smoking in the bathroom? i like your style
Ha, not that work.  BTW, I cut up that crown molding, and it fit pretty good.  Only problem, it's upside down.  FML.
With crown, top is long point on outside corners, short point on insides
They're all outside corners.  Crown molding has a large and small shape in its profile.  The large is supposed to go on top.  The small also has a larger flat portion for securing to a vertical surface.  I should have studied it a bit more before diving in.  TWHS.
TWSS

« Reply #88 on: January 10, 2016, 02:27:40 PM »

Afternoon dawg, Daves, and Mr. Mayor if you're still lurkin'.  Rm 101 SA and coffee while I try to catch up on some work.
youre smoking in the bathroom? i like your style
Ha, not that work.  BTW, I cut up that crown molding, and it fit pretty good.  Only problem, it's upside down.  FML.
With crown, top is long point on outside corners, short point on insides
They're all outside corners.  Crown molding has a large and small shape in its profile.  The large is supposed to go on top.  The small also has a larger flat portion for securing to a vertical surface.  I should have studied it a bit more before diving in.  TWHS.
Oh, you had it laid out upside down? I thought you meant that you cut the angles the wrong way

« Reply #89 on: January 10, 2016, 02:30:38 PM »

Got 60 feet of wood fence that was old and got damaged in the big storm back in the spring taken down so I can start replacing it next week.

Probably patch some driveways tomorrow. ;D
Just call Dean.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9